2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria

Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7955 Market Plaza Drive , Memphis, 38016, United States of America

#8 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Will be back in March for my sons wedding. May bring family from out of state.

The only negative was one elevator was completely out of order and the other one wasn’t operating right.

Clean, pleasant staff, excellent breakfast, great location.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Unhappy
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

We booked this room because they advertised the indoor pool but when we got there it was closed.Our Grandson was very disappointed. We would not have paid this price if we had known the pool was shut down.Also the bed had urine stain on it.

Staff were nice

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Very nice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I have asthma and the carpet did bother me some. It would’ve been really nicer to have a carpet free room. But overall I have no complaints.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will look forward to my next visit. The hotel was so nice and clean. From the moment we drove up to the moment we left we felt so comfortable with the staff and the cleanliness of our room. I would recommend your hotel to anyone whose looking for a nice place to stay. Thank you for making our stay such a nice and comfortable visit.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Check in with the 2 ladies was a joy.

We were told by the lady who checked us in that we could buy breakfast at a reduced price, just by stopping by the front counter, before we went to the area were we were to eat. The next morning we went to the front counter and 2 different people were there. We were told that the offer only applies to check in day. After some resistance to being denied, they finally honored the lower price.

Check in with the 2 ladies was a joy. Both were happy and fun ladies.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

very good except the 1 night without sleep. Emphasis on consideration for others to the guests
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

One of the nights I was awakened @ 3 am by room next door tv blasting full volume. Had to retreat to the lobby, with a book for the rest of the night.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

No breakfast included.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

No breakfast included. It was ti our typical stop along the way while traveling. The wanted an extra $10 per person for a breakfast everyone else provides for free. @$165

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Overall it was great!

I was paying with cash but wasn't informed that I needed a credit card on file with enough money on it to cover cost of the room...that's why I wanted to only pay cash at that time! If I knew that in advance, I would've just gotten a prepaid card and loaded it with the amount I needed! And details of the room I was getting could have been better!

Breakfast was great! Place very clean!

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

overall experience was great.

Every thing was great.

The staff was awesome. I had a problem with my reservation due to the prefix on the end of my name. The staff couldn’t find the reservation. They immediately found me an exact room for a lower rate. The breakfast area was great.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Excellent stag!

Well on my booking I paid for breakfast. Come breakfast name was not in there. Check reservations said no I had not. So I told them the difference in price. Very nice, and did not pay for breakfast. Later check my email, it said breakfast included on my reservation. You r booking online needs to indicate that in a better wG. !

Friendly staff, clean, nice environment, easily access!

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Stay was Nice. Clean Hotel. Make sure ya know the amenities that offered during stay.

They didn't share all the amenities that offered. Did not know there was complimentary water and cookies for guest when you walk in entry level downstairs. Like the representative just stated things too fast and felt he was in hurry to get me out of his face.

Had Extra towels in bathroom & gave me my requested high floor room.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Great weekend!

The pool was a little small and no spa.

Very clean, in a great location. The staff was great. Never heard the normal noise of other doors or people talking.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Bar Restuarant needs major improvement

We check in to Hilton Memphis after nearly 15 hours on the road (12-22-2017). We got cleaned up went down the have dinner. After nearly 45 minutes of waiting for our dinner they finally bring our food to us after a couple requests to check on the meal status. My request was simple Chicken Marsala that had onions and red peppers on it I asked to not put them on my meal. Well guess what red peppers and onions came out. To top it off the Chicken was so dry and tough like it had been in a warmer for 2 days. Finally I sent the meal back! The waitress and the manager of food services thought it was funny. Here we go! To the regional general manager of the hotel I go who jusy happened to be at the hotel . Before we left our meal was comped they re-made my meal. The real issue, I didn't get to eat with my family. The perfect end to a long day, that was actually very enjoyable and fun until Hilton got to it! The hotel was very nice, however the food services side of the business was found to be the most unprofessional staff we have ever experienced.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

The breakfast wasn't quite what I expected. It was very bland.

One of the people at the front desk was very helpful and had such a wonderful personality. (Eryn)

My stay was great

The breakfast wasn't what I expected.

The personality of the front desk personnel, one in particular, Eryn. Very pleasant and a bubbling personality.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Good hotel for overnight.

The charge they wanted for breakfast was a bit high and didn’t look that appealing. We checked out and headed to a restaurant.

Clean hotel. Location worked since we were enroute to Indiana and stayed overnight only. We avoided morning rush hour since it was east of Memphis by 20 miles.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

We loved your city and had a very comfortable stay!

Honestly, nothing we had a great experience.

We loved how close it was to everything, plus we love the atmosphere downtown. The staff was so very friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything was just right for us and everyone. We will definitely stay here again when we come back.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

It was a very nice hotel . I wish i could have enjoyed the bed more.

we did have a bad experience our first nite . neighbors were very loud all nite. was disappointed because i wanted a relaxing vacation that is why i picked this hotel because i didnt think we would have that problem . but i guess you have disrespectful people everywhere. other than that was a very nice place.

staff was very friendly and beds were awsome

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Would stay here any time I go to Ikea.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Ikea is right there. Also breakfast is amazing but is NOT included. It is $10 a person even if one just gets yogurt. But if you know this in advance, it's great not to have it included in the room charge.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Everything was amazing.

The check in was horrible...booking. Commessed up our reservation took about 2 hours to checking after a 4 hour drive there....which delayed some of your plans! Hotel overall was AWESOME...definitely will stay here again!!

Everything was amazing... Except check in it was horrible!!!!!

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

Overall very good pleased just wouldn't eat there if on a schedule

Booking stated there was a hot tub. There was not. Breakfast took forever to get and very disorganized.

The staff was very nice they allowed us to check in early patio was wonderful

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Hot breakfast was good, cooked to order, and fast.

Hot breakfast was good, cooked to order, and fast. Fitness center was nice clean and great equipment. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room and hotel was nice and clean.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

Fireworks
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

My Wife and I went on our anniversary, the breakfast was amazing, the facility was great, no complaints. There was a church behind some trees behind the hotel that did a firework display the hotel owner had a picnic and fun for his staff and guests to sit outside and watch. That was the most amazing fireworks display I have ever seen. The hotel is awesome we will be definitely be coming back soon.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Relaxing

The price of the hotel , I felt could've been more reasonable especially on booking. I also didn't like that booking locks you into a no cancellation even though I signed up for the room that I could cancel.

I loved the fire place, heated pool and the open breakfast where they cook the omelette the way the customer wants it.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Wonderful experience.

The bathroom doors open directly into hall by room entrance door and are awkwardly placed.

Very clean. Friendly, helpful staff. The outside fire pit area was very lovely. Very nicely decorated lobby area.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

This hotel charged unexplainable fees ($5-15) three seperate...

This hotel charged unexplainable fees ($5-15) three seperate times, almost gave my room to someone else because I arrived after 7 pm when there was no mandatory check in time. My room charge was more than what I agreed to on Booking.com, and there was a no cancellation policy that I was made aware of after I booked this location. So many more things went wrong. This was by far the worst hotel and service I have ever stayed at. I am a frequent traveler and have never experienced anything like this.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2017

Great stay Hidden fees afterwards

Did not like the fact of the price change i received there was hidden charges i did not expect the food could have been included for the price

The hotel was great staff was very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

Money Stolen, Horrendous Customer Service

We were charged three times for one hotel room, and as of today, we still were not refunded the difference. Poorest customer service I've ever run into in my entire life.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Girls weekend getaway
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The sign for the pool said that it is open from 5am-10pm. My kids wanted to swim after breakfast before check-out. Went down and there was a sign on the door saying the pool was closed. I questioned the staff member at the front desk as to why it was closed and he said he would check on it and see if he could get it open. He did and the girls enjoyed a swim right before we checked out. That is the only thing I can think of that I was disappointed about.

The hotel is beautiful. Our room was very nice, beds were comfortable, very nice bathroom. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast, although not complimentary, was absolutely delicious. You can't beat $9.99 plus tax per person for all you can eat, made to order breakfast. I was staying with my 17 year old daughter and my 17 year old and 18 year old nieces. They enjoyed the room, loved the breakfast, and we all really enjoyed the fire pit on the terrace Saturday night. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

Lovely hotel!!! Very pleased

It was a very spacious, clean. The rooms were beautiful and modern. The staff was friendly and very professional. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

There is nothing to dislike about the hotel.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Nice place but need a little more attention to sleep accommodations

The pillows in the room water very uncomfortable and cheap. The bedding was also too lightweight.

Location and amenities.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

The location was convenient to restaurants and retail stores

The location was convenient to restaurants and retail stores

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Best location

The room was clean and the location was perfect for the wedding we attended.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Great!

NA

The staff was courteous. Very helpful.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Clean , comfortable, very friendly , helpful staff

Clean , comfortable, very friendly , helpful staff

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Very pleasant

Thought the cost of room was high to not include breakfast.

Very clean. Great location and Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Awesome and comfortable

Awesome and comfortable

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

I ask for a blanket and never received it, but great...

I ask for a blanket and never received it, but great signature drinks at the bar. Bartender very nice and courteous.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Staff nice and friendly

NA

Staff nice and friendly

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Great staff and location.

Did not know about the cost of the breakfast until we went down to eat.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

The comfort.

The comfort. The staff the convenience

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

Awesome

Hotel was beautiful and the staff was nice

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Come here for the best hospitality!!

I’ve always stayed at a Hilton location. This was a nice and convient location with a very friendly staff. When I return this will be my location.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

I’m not use to paying $140.00 for a room and then having to pay for breakfast.

Shower look like it had mold

Bed very comfortable

My stay was great

How helpful the help was at the front desk (Eryn). She was so helpful and made our stay worthwhile.

Everyone

Everyone

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Thanksgiving with family in Memphis

Had to pay $10 for breakfast, but it was very good.

All employees were most gracious.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

It was excellent

Everything was right on the strip

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Very clean and friendly staff.

Restaurant and bar closed st 10 pm

Very clean and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Very clean;

Very clean; helpful polite staff

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

Staff was excellent

No dislikes

Everything, I love the fact that I can listen to youtube from the tv and watch different movies.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Wonderful....

The rooms were really clean and the staff was excellent.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Nice!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Very nice- staff super friendly- clean- great location

• Reviewed: April 27, 2017

Great place to stay!

Pretty lobby and cool patio with fire pit!

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Must do again

Controlled volume in the TV

• Reviewed: March 18, 2017

ok

no restaurant around, mediocre breakfast

Beds, comfortable room.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Wonderful!

The hotel lobby is beautiful. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2017

Good Stay

Bed was not comfortable to hard

• Reviewed: December 29, 2016

Great staff

Omelette had to much grease

More free food for breakfast

• Reviewed: December 25, 2016

best pillows ever
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

didn't like that i had to pay 10.96 for hot breakfast that's the only thing that i can really complain about, honestly.

best pillows ever

• Reviewed: April 14, 2016

the only thing I did like was the bigger tv in the room,

compared to what I get at best western down the street , for half the price I was disappointed, the only thing you had better was a bigger tv in the room, you charge for breakfast, I get free breakfast at best western, your room cost me $130, I get best western for $65, I will keep more money in my pocket and stay with best western,

the only thing I did like was the bigger tv in the room,

• Reviewed: December 28, 2015

Location is great

The shower door leaked, is poor design, you have to either get into shower and then turn on water or get your head splashed with cold water. Pillows could have been better. The bar hours should have been earlier and extended a little later. The curtains could not close to block street light from shining in room All Night!!

Location is great

• Reviewed: May 29, 2016

Rooms were clean and floors.

TV Chanel's. Not enough for kids to watch

Rooms were clean and floors.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2016

I was pleased with everything.

The pancakes were not good...at all.

I was pleased with everything. The staff was friendly and the food was great.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2016

Room nice and clean.

Bed too soft.Bar closed at 10.

Room nice and clean.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2016

the room was very clean, and the staff very friendly

the room was very clean, and the staff very friendly

• Reviewed: February 16, 2016

The bed was very comfortable and the overall hotel was very...

Took a long time to get my room ready.

The bed was very comfortable and the overall hotel was very clean.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2015

Appearance, furnishings

Bed was hard as a rock. Pillows were like cardboard

Appearance, furnishings

There are also 56 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match