Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport 3 stars

412 Royal Parkway, Nashville, TN 37214, USA

#76 of 162 hotels in Nashville

Great price and location.

I was a little disappointed that there wasn't room service as advertised on Booking.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food and entertainment was great! Shuttle from the airport was very quick.

Delightful!

The General Manager went out of her way to help me find a ring that I had left. She went out of her to way to find it and called me to let me know that she had it and that she would mail it to me right away. What a wonderful end to a lot of tears!!!!!!

We were staying in town to visit our son, so this property was just fine for that purpose.
    • One King Mobility/Herring Accessible with Tub

The room we stayed in was dated, it was a handicap efficiency, and so there some things that were a little inconvenient - such as the hand towel bar was across the room from the sink, which seemed odd for a handicapped room. The sink area itself was very small and no room to put toiletry items. Could have used a storage unit/shelf and also a towel rack for hanging wet towels. The mattress was very hard and not comfortable.

Employees were very welcoming and check-in was great. Overall property was very nice.

Nice location. Nice hotel

breakfast first morning was a catastrophe.... staff had not shown up.... manager making food... everyone's order wrong no coffee.... second day much better

Disappointed in the beds, price, location and extra breakfast charge.

Bed were hard as a rock and everything other than the lobby was outdated. The breakfast was tasty but no way should there be a huge breakfast charge for the price of the rooms, we have had better free breakfasts! Location is far from downtown and the Uber was $30 in one direction.

Staff was very friendly and the lobby was updated.

Needs attention

Staff were pre-occupied with cell phones and other unknown things. And the bath had only luke warm water, after extended running. Carpet was dirty.

Will not stay here again because of the noise from the airport.

Beds were rock hard and the noise from the airport was terrible. I have stayed near airports at other hotels and the noise was never an issue.

Staff and breakfast were terrific

Sleep # Bed Set to Hard as Hell

Mattresses extremely hard. Very uncomfortable sleep. We enjoyed the amenties, breakfast, and friendly staff. Although a bit pricey. Would've rated higher, however, something must be done about the hard mattresses. I read reviews before our stay & had hoped it wouldn't be the case, but much to our horror, it was. With two young children & a toddler in tow-those beds made for a very uncomfortable, & not so sound sleep. I read they were Sleep number beds. Not sure, but get rid of those extra firm beds & you've got a winner.

Very courteous and helpful staff. Great Breakfast & indoor pool.

Booking .

Booking .com said breakfast was included...they couldn't see it in their system. It was an annoying issue we dealt with every single morning trying to eat the breakfast in the hotel.

It was ok but a few simple repairs would have made it fantastic.

Ice machine on our floor was out of order. AC didn’t work properly. Bathtub drain was broken and slow to drain.

Entire property was clean. Breakfast was great. Staff was very nice and helpful. Location is ideal.

Great short stay!

I wish breakfast was automatically included with Booking.com. I didn’t realize that was an option, not automatically part of the stay.

The rooms were spacious.

The restaurant staff, June, was great.

Our room was not cleaned for 2 days and I had to request it to be. The hotel needs to be updated, new carpet and bathrooms. Our tv kept going out and the phone did not work, we had to use our cells to contact the front desk. Our floor was extremely noisy and smelled liked weed.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Staff were pleasant

Room was very expensive given the location out of town, and very dated. I also got charged for breakfast despite being included in the room rate and confirming at the time of check in.

Staff were pleasant

Very poor management.

I was extremely upset that I never received the phone call I was promised when my room was available. Several hours later they tried to give me a different room than requested. Upon my frustration they tried to send me to a different property.

Breakfast was very good and the service excellent, but were charged a fee in which my booking for room rate covered the breakfast.

This hotel really needs to be updated.

This hotel really needs to be updated. Our room wasn't very nice at all. The wallpaper was peeling off in the bathroom, the faucet in the tub had a steady stream of water running out of it the whole time, to flush the toilet you had to hold the handle down through the whole cycle so it'd flush. It did not have continental breakfast. We were there for 2 nights and had to go down twice to reactivate our room card. The only good thing about this hotel was it's location. It's only about 10 minutes from everything we wanted to do. Not sure if I'd stay again. The price does not match the value of the hotel.

Wouldn’t stay again.

The pool was freezing, staff said it had to remain at that temp. No complimentary breakfast. Bathroom had peeled up wallpaper, tub looked like it had been painted and was peeling, my 2 year old refused to take a bath in it... their store with snacks and drinks was outrageous.

Comfy bed

Wonderful and relaxing
    • One King Mobility/Herring Accessible with Tub

A hottub after a long would have been nice.

Saleen at the front desk was friendly and very helpful. The Garden Inn Grill's food was great! The wait staff June, Brittney and Claudia made our dinning experince wonderful!!! The house keeper Rosie was great bathrooms are spotless. We will definitely will go back and we will continue to stay at Hiton Inns.

Great place to stay for value excellent service

My last experience at a motel was not pleasant i was very discouraged an sceptical about staying at another but my experience at hilton garden was great the staff june brittany an sellene desk clerk and staff were awesome great customer service helpful our room was clean inside pool was great we were so pleased with our stay we will be back

Bed and shower

No coffee other the k cups available. Construction going on. Banging at early hours. Parking sucked to have to pay. I've been in better

Bed and shower

The hotel entrance (inside) is beautiful.

There was hair on the toilet and the furniture is old in the rooms. The TV remote had no working Menu/Guide to access channels. There was no TV guide or anything to show what channel was which. There was a huge fly in the bathroom and ladybug in the living space. There were two none working lamps in the room. The entrance of the hotel only allows for one vehicle, going one way, to be under the carport area. The stay is very over priced and represents a 2 star hotel.

The hotel entrance (inside) is beautiful. Room service was very nice and the prices were reasonable. Staff were very professional and courteous!

I will not go back. very uncomfortable, we got little to no sleep

The beds were very uncomfortable we had little to no hot water in the first room we stayed in... they moved us and the second room was fine The TV worked very poorly, had to call for maintenance several time to deal with that issue The H.V.A.C. system worked very poorly, it was was loud and could not maintain a steady temperature

the staff was friendly

Great overall

Windows had no safety measures

Everything it was like being on a Hawaiian vacation, i will be using the hilton Garden inn again. The next time i go to Nashville

It is a beautiful hotel, but not worth 150.00 per night.

I stayed in room 507. It is really dirty between the closet door and the fridge.

It was a very nice place. The front desk was nice. However, I was given three different amounts for my bill. They told me it was for incidentals. Ok, but WHY three different amounts? Booking.com gave me one amount, I checked in and they gave me another amount and when I checked out (I did not use any extras), I was given another amount.

Love the Southern Hospitality

The bar/restaurant closed at 10pm so we weren't able to get hot food or mixed drinks. The refrigerator in the room actually froze our food and drinks but there didnt seem to be a way to turn it down and the staff member we talked to didn't know how to fix this either. It was a little difficult to regulate the temperature in the room despite it having a thermostat.

The staff were fantastic. They have an on-site bar/restaurant and had live music one night. The elevator is centrally located, which seems odd to mention but it was nice. Plenty of pillows on the beds. They have a snack galley where you can purchase snacks and beverages (including alcohol). Room had refrigerator and microwave and a Keurig coffee maker.

Love Hilton's!

The pool was freezing. I heard several complaints as I walked through lobby. Front desk kept saying they turned it up. In all fairness, it's winter and it's a pool not hot tub.

The staff were very attentive. The front desk gave us places to visit. Breakfast was good and fresh. All order to cook which is a little different. If you book a night with booking.com, breakfast is included. You have to say something to front desk so they put you on their list for free breakfast. Otherwise they will write a ticket changing you 11.99 per person. On the second morning, waitress remembered us and even made our breakfast to go so we could eat in our room. We loved the bed soooo much.The mattress is memory foam. Great bed. And it's fairly quiet all night. I slept great both nights.

average

insects , carpet poor & old..., break fast not value for money, hotel room was not value for money, should get honors points even if booked through booking.com

the staff were very good

i don't think i wish to stay there again!

there was a disturbance in the hall at 1:00 am that turned into a physical and verbal fight. the banging, slamming of doors, along with the screaming of profanities was unbeleivable! i understand the facility can't stop this from happening, but this went on for a solid hour!!!! then after it finally stopped, the hotel personel stood in the hall rehashing and laughing about the whole ordeal. it was 2:00 am before i could even consider going back to sleep! this was completely unacceptable!! the situation should've been diffused immediately. during checkout, all i was offered was a complimentary breakfast. not much compensation for a lost nights sleep with a long day of meetings to look forward to.

Close to airport and opry hotels

The counter should give me the breakfast coupon when I check in but she did give me anything until I have charged for breakfast which my package already included. When I told her she give me wrong couple with wrong room too and not included my family

Close to airport and opry hotels

Hilton prices, definitely Not, Hilton standards

The evening we checked in we met some friends in the lobby to chat and felt like we were pushed to get out of there. The beds were AWFUL!!! I have slept on better beds in a camp ground. There was no place to sit at breakfast. My husband stood waiting to be even spoke to for several minutes at the breakfast counter and then it was FOREVER for our food to get done.

It was nicely decorated! So nice it fooled me.

Nice and met my needs mostly but some things could have been better.

Staff friendliness I had specifically chosen the rate that included breakfast but the hotel said it was not included. Wish they had self serve coffee set up in the lobby. Beds were not that comfortable.

Cleanliness, lobby, decor, fireplace in lobby, shuttle service, location to airport

The hotel was clean and affordable for what we were planning to do in Nashville.

It was bit more off the path of Nashville than I had anticipated, but close to Opryland. The beds were not very comfortable and the room got a bit warm. Didn't like that breakfast was not included in the price.

It was a clean hotel. I liked that there was a restaurant in the hotel along with a country singer. He was very good. The room was clean, as were the beds. I liked that there was a fridge and microwave in the room. The front desk was very quick when we asked for extra towels.

The staff were very friendly and helpful including the...

I had difficulty getting a good night's sleep on the memory foam mattress. My back was in a lot of pain. My mother, on the other hand, had no issues with the mattress on her bed.

The staff were very friendly and helpful including the restaurant staff. It was in a safe, quiet neighborhood and there were restaurants nearby. It was minutes away from the mall and downtown.

friendly staff and when we request a room change they...

did not clean the room on the last day

friendly staff and when we request a room change they quickly took care of the problem first room too close to elevator

It’s a hotel; there’s nothing too special about it but it’s a nice place to stay.

The beds were very very hard. There was little or no give to them, sort of like laying a couple thick pillows on a hard floor. They were still comfortable as beds, but too stiff to really enjoy laying on them.

Everything was very beautiful and seemed classier than what we paid for. There was cucumber water in the lobby and for some reason I thought that was extra fancy.

Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Mattresses were extremely uncomfortable. Cleaning staff, especially on Friday, were talking loud, noisy and allowed doors to constantly slam!!!

Staff was friendly and accommodating.nenjoyed the flavored water.

I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this Hilton Garden Inn Nashville airport location.

The room was absolutely disgusting. Old and stained Furnitures, specifically the chair. The bed had a deep sunken mattress. The floor was missing carpet, the Lampshades had holes in them, there was someone's hair on the floor in the bathroom, the furniture is old outdated and should be given to a shelter. The toilet did not flush correctly, the phone in the room was disgusting. I took pictures of everything and sent them to the corporate office. This is absolutely the worst Hilton I've ever stayed in in my life. I contacted Hilton corporate, and on several occasions was told a manager would contact me at the facility, and I never received any contact whatsoever. I was there for 4 days. Finally Hilton corporate emailed me, and sent me a free night stay. Big deal. They should have comped my entire stay. Keep in mind the pricing here was only about $30 less than what I would have paid at the Gaylord Opryland.

Chicken wings were great

It was ok but have had similar rooms and experience for a lot less money.

Restaurant was hot, poor a.c. No remote for tv (had to call for one). Room carpet torn in several places. Couple of things left behind by previous occupants. Over priced by $50-$75.

Restaurant staff , front desk staff, and shuttle driver were friendly and fun. Bed was comfortable.

I would not choose this location again.

The mattress on the bed was lumpy. The bottom of the shower curtain was filled with mold/mildew. The toilet lid was detached, and it was made to appear as if it was attached. I have small children who were looking forward to swimming. The pool was closed the entire time we were there. The staff kept telling us it would be open the next day. It never opened while we were there.

The bar was good, and the outside sitting area.

Horrible

Being that it was a Hilton, it was not of 5 star quality. The rooms stink and were dusty. They charged my card twice for different amounts and I will NEVER go there again.

The bed was an air mattress which deflated in the center and...

The bed was an air mattress which deflated in the center and was very uncomfortable causing us to switch rooms. The second room had a cockaroach in it so we had to switch yet again! The staff were very nice however and they did comp our entire stay.

Overall very comfortable, great staff, easy to find, close to the highway, and good location.

One morning I woke up to a loud ongoing noise. I finally went out in the hall to investigate, another guest was also investigating. It appears there might have been some roof work going on. I know sometimes it has to be done but still wasn't very happy with the place that morning!

I was extremely happy with the staff. I got in late one night as the kitchen was about to close, the fryer was still up so I ordered wings so they could keep cleaning/ closing up. The food was great, they were very nice. I ate at the bar and the gal never made me feel rushed. Everyone was super friendly.

Glad we booked here. Short distance to opry.

Clean comfortable room. Buffet breakfast was excellent. Eggs cooked to order. Easy to find location for first time visitors to Nashville Short trip to the opry. Wouldn't know it was near the airport. Very quiet

Overpriced

Satellite TV only 3 channels working, no hot water, tub faucet would not turn off, room outdated, wallpaper peeling off, no lamp on both night stands, 1 star hotel priced as a 5

Don't stay at this location.

The room and the bed. Plus room service was way too expensive.

The beds were very uncomfortable. The room was really small. Definitely not Hilton quality. Very disappointed. Won't stay there again.

It was a clean, friendly, and peaceful environment!

That I couldn't take the bed! And also there was part of the floor that was wet but it was easy to avoid so it wasn't a problem

The bed was awesome!

Would not stay there again due to price, value did not live up to the cost.

The pool was like ice. No whirlpool. Children in pool area unaccompanied and made a mess. Not much to do at the hotel. The room rate seemed high compared to other hotels, seems like you were paying for the name not the accommodation. Did not locate any brochures, etc. with information about things to see in the area. Good if you are just staying there one night before heading out for the airport.

Modest facility but check your bank account for extra/over charges.

Overcharged twice, after being told we would get a $50 rebate, we got charged an extra $50. Was supposed to get the rebate because the TV wouldn't even turn on, from any outlet in the room, and since there were no other rooms available to move us to.

Breakfast wasn't bad. AC worked.

Great place to stay but a fortune to watch a movie!

The TV was rediculously hard to switch channels! You could not use the remote except to chose from the menu on the TV screen. It seemed easier to select a movie that you would be charged an outrageous amount--$17.95 for one movie!?!?! Really???

The rooms were cleaned everyday to satisfaction. Plenty of bath towels were supplied.

Love it

Our tv didnt work the whole time we was there. The staff tried to fix it but was a matter out of their hands. The staff was very polite and they even gave us a discount for it not working.

My two boys loved the pool.

Nice stay

First room tv was broke, hotel offer me another room, which was fine but I had to remove all the decorations (boyfriend's birthday) from the room in order to switch rooms.

the bed was very comfy and the room was clean

I dont recommend to anyone.

Broken toilet, moldy bathroom, scorching hot bathroom, door closed automatically. TV barely worked, no tv guide, the staff are ALL KIDS who don't know what hospitality is. Breakfast is $30 for 2. And you have to wait 15 mins for each plate you want, it's not a buffet. There's no spa like advertised, they charged a hidden deposit of $50 to my card. I will never book here again.

I did not enjoy my stay at all

Sunday AM wait staff

The kitchen staff and table waiters were noticeably arguing. The one order chef was overworked and the station seemed understaffed. He expected the wait staff to pitch in for the plating of orders, but they were on their phones and being very dismissive of his requests. Guests were getting frustrated, cancelling orders, and experiencing mistakes and long wait times. The wait staff seemed uninterested in the issues they were creating. Experience very distasteful and will not use service again. Long wait....cold food. Yuk.

The check-in desk personnel and cleaning staff exceptional.

Comfortable stay

View not so great from room Bathtub was clogged

Comfortable beds, Convenience of fridge and microwave in room Parking available on site Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Great Hospitality!

The mattresses were awful.

Front desk staff, cafe staff, shuttle driver, were ALL friendly and very helpful. Every worker there had smiles. Loved the patio area. The room was well appointed with everything you could eant. The entire facility was extra clean and sparkly. Loved the cookies in the lobby.

Good hotel!

The pillows were terrible. They were very flat as soon as you put your head on them. Housekeeping did not "freshen" our room the second day, this was very disappointing, they did it the first morning.

The beds were comfortable and the room was big. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

The staff was friendly walking in.
    • One King Mobility/Herring Accessible with Tub

They could have checked the room a little better, we walked into soap that was already used from the last guest. When room service came in they kept restocking everything so we had 5 different new soap bars shampoo and conditioner. You had to pay for breakfast and drinks at the hotel bar were expensive. Staff at the bar could have paid more attention. My card got charged almost another $100 dollars than what I was told I would be paying for our stay for damage fees and we had just checked in!

The staff was friendly walking in. The lobby was beautiful. Bed was super comfortable, I liked that you could change the setting on the bed to your liking. Was not too far from downtown.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Great place to stay! Very beautiful hotel.

I loved this hotel from the moment I walked in. The registration staff was wonderful. Our room was ready and everything was clean and the bathroom was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. They had a beautiful area for breakfast. And they had lemon water in the lobby every night with fresh cookies. They also had live music one night. We enjoyed spending time in the lobby which looked more like a living room. I would definitely stay here again. The price was well worth it. Thank you all for a great week.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Good, but not what I expected

The staff didn't come in to do anything with the room the whole 4 days I was there, and the staff at the bar wasn't very knowledgeable (I had to open a bottle of wine for the bartender).

The room was very nice, and the staff was very friendly. Live music during the week was also a plus!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Staff was great and everything was very clean .

Indoor Pool was out of order And the Air conditioner was out in the gym . Just would have liked to have known before I booked.

Staff was great and everything was very clean .

Nice people nice place just need to work on booking practice

Even though I checked in and told receptionist I was paying cash was charged over $200 on card as of now got all but $50 back been 3 days not happy bout that

Staff was awesome more than helpful and very friendly

Next time I visit Nashville I was stay at this hotel.

I have no complaints.

The staff was very welcoming. The facility was clean. The parking was easy. I loved the outside seating area. It was very beautiful.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

A property needing TLC and a redo...

Room AC had a moldy smell..it filled the room with this odor. The lamps by the bed had inoperable plugs, both lamps. Went to front desk at 9:45 and no one there. He apologized. I then asked for a wake-up call and the front desk person could not find the form to record this. After about 5 minutes, he found it in the stack of about 10 pieces of paper. Then asked me if the next day was the 16th. (It was). BTW the lamp shades were all crooked. It was a disappointing experience...and my wife said we would not be staying at this property on our return.

Really...nothing at all.

Comfy bed.
    • One King Mobility/Herring Accessible with Tub

Pool was chilly. Breakfast was pricey. Hot water took awhile to come on in the morning.

Comfy bed. Plenty of towels and a lovely lobby. Music the first night was nice. The staff was polite and helpful. Yummy cookies at five o'clock.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

You never know what to expect!

I was racial discriminated by one of the staff members. I made a complaint to the hotel manager and all I received was excuses, instead of an apology on behalf of the hotel.

Good place but watch you credit card statements closely

Facility was ok until I checked my credit card and there was a $922 and $50 unauthorized pending charge to it. Called the hotel and they show no record and said it was booking.com issue

Mattress in bed bad, sunk down in middle where u laid.

We were out all day Sat. But maid service never got around to strait ening room and putting in clean towels till evening after returning to rest before going out for the nite.

Mattress in bed bad, sunk down in middle where u laid.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Staff was great.

Bed was to hard in certain areas and in others spots it dipped in. Maybe time for new mattresses. For the price hotel should offer free breakfast.

Staff was great....hotel was clean and quiet, enjoyed the fireplace....

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Awesome stay in Nashville

Can't say there was nothing I didn't like

Not only clean but smelled clean. The staff was super nice ( loved the late night butter pecan ice cream.) Pictures on line were exactly what the hotel looked like. Will defiantly stay again.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Overpriced for an average hotel

This hotel is very overpriced . Ammenities were average at best . Breakfast was subpar. Kitchen manager was very short with answering questions and rude. Servers were treated badly by her out in the open .

Staff was very friendly and helpfull

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Bed was great;

My room was by the elevators. Not great. I was going to be up early, so thought this would not be a big deal. Not that people were excessively loud at night, but not the best place to be.

Bed was great; meeting room was nice.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Nice stay-No Breakfast

We didn't get breakfast on Christmas. It was $11.99 for the hot bar which was all pork. We don't eat pork anymore. The Cold bar was $6.99 (something like that) it only had 3 juices a Yogurt, cantaloupe and honeydew melon. Thank God for the free apples at Guest service. I didn't even see the danish and other food pictured on the website. That is why I left my Hyatt Hotel with free breakfast because this place advertised a better selection with made to order hot breakfast. But it didn't say cold breakfast had a price. I should have booked Ressidence Inn. They have the best !!!! Also On Christmas morning the woman at the front desk was very nice to but the man who came out to see if I had booked with a breakfast coupon(that I knew nothing about) didn't even speak to me. Instead I spoke to him. Not one time did he look up and acknowledge me or make contact. I just remember looking up at him light skinned forehead and his low cut Afro. It was Christmas and he could at least Be friendly. I couldn't wait to go back home!!! I hate when people apply for jobs and are hoping the get the job, and when they get the job they don't appreciate the job anymore. They'd rather be off. Ha! Well why did you apply. I drove a long way. I left one hotel for this one. At least the other Guest service young employees were amazing!

Office Staff Stephanie works 3rd shift and was my favorite! The guy that checked us in (second shift) was very nice. On Christmas the woman at the front desk was very nice. In Christmas Eve the people at the bar and food were nice. I hate they didn't have pina coloda mix but it was cool.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Unreliable

on the most historic election of life time, the direct TV signal stayed scrambled. Complained to manager and they did nothing. Understand there were several others that had same problem. Not Good.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Great stay for the price and minutes from attractions!

I felt like our refrigerator could have been colder. We brought bottled water and decided to keep it in there for our stay but instead has to use or cooler with ice to keep our drink cold.

I liked that the location was minutes from downtown,shopping,and dining.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

I couldn't enjoy my stay, because the air condiction smelled awful when it came on.

The air condiction smelled like urine when it came on automatically. I had to shorten our trip from 3 nights to 2 nights, & then we checked out of the hotel.

The area.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

They did change my room from a king to two doubles without a...

Getting woken up by housekeeping at 8:30am when we were checking out later that morning.

They did change my room from a king to two doubles without a problem.