Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport 3 stars

7300 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822, USA

#113 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Welcoming Clean and comfortable room Excellent breakfast selection food available for lunch and dinner Professional polite staff Coffee Tea soft drinks available in reception FOC. Excellent bar Lovely places to sit and relax Convenient for the airport, shuttle service excellent Would recommend

• King Room with Spa Bath

Called for early check-in, but waited over 2 hrs in lobby for room while watching other customers check in. Had to wait for "feather-less"

room very comfortable, restaurant nice,

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing, my stay was perfect!

The bed was extremely comfortable and the egg omelet was delicious along with everything else that was served. I love the staff they were very friendly and professional.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Tub - Mobility Hearing Accessible

I didn't like your booking service. Since I booked last Feb.., my credit card been changed by bank at late last year. When I was there ready for check in that evening, they told me that they had cancelled my reservation since they can't go through the credit card. When I was at the cruise that morning, they can not be connected me, they decided to cancel. Fortunately, they have the room and need rebook with today's new rate which is double as mine. You are the third party, why you don't send me the information to ask for updating the credit card, I could do it in one minute. It's quite easy. We don't need experience this situation at this happy family new year time. Thus, in short, the hotel is pretty nice with my first reservation, while the check-in experience is definitelly poor.

THE HOTEL IS NICE TOTALLY.

Lost internet access for over a day- staff and management had no urgency to fix it. Took over an hour and a half and multiple calls to the hotel to get a shuttle to the hotel. Food was salty, breakfast was decent but evening meals very sal

Convenient location to,airport

• King Room with Spa Bath

Our room smelled damp, it had a jacuzzi bath in however there is no fan in the bathroom so guess the smell was from all of the steam generated, we didn’t try the bath. The decor looks tired and outdated which is a shame because the staff and standards are very high.

Close to airport, easily accessible, close to restaurants, breakfast delicious and plenty of it, very high standards of cleanliness, lovely swimming pool.

it was all good

Very upscale for the price. Very nice lobby with amenities like juice and coffee for all. The kids loved it. They also ate free breakfast which was a bonus for me. The rooms and atmosphere was very bright and welcoming. and there was free parking for guests. I stayed at the holiday inn next door for the same price the week before and they charged me for parking, and didn't have a lobby due to construction and their "free" breakfast was held in two guest rooms, which was't very nice. I felt like we were staying in a hole. Also there were many restaurants walking distance which is unusual out at an airport hotel. very relaxing stay

Hotel needed to be updated. Mattress was terrible. Possibly the worst we have ever slept in.

Breakfast was excellent. Rooms were spacious. Nice long parking spaces (Traveling in a 24’ sprinter van). Nice touches like coffee, lemonade, cookies in the lobby.

I thought it came with park & fly because I had asked the question on booking.com website. It was misleading...parking was only free while you stay at the hotel. It was $10.00 per day to leave my car while I am gone.

Dinner was delicious. Nice staff, ease of getting to airport on shuttle.

Our room had a very very strong smell of musty mold. It was overpowering. It got into our luggage. We have never experienced such a thing before.

Staff very friendly. Breakfast was really good and awesome selection. Loved how close it was to the airport!

No complaints.

Plenty of accessible parking, clean, nice-sized room, quiet, comfortable bed, restaurants and clubs nearby. When I asked for a late check-out, I was given an extra 2 hours, which I thought was generous since our flight wasn't until late afternoon..

everything was good for an overnight stay.

location very close to the airport. Room clean and organized. Checked the bed, sheets and pillow covers and they were clean. NO BED BUGS! Excellent room for the money!

• King Room with Spa Bath

This is the worst review I have ever given to a hotel on booking.com (I write lots of reviews)... The first morning of my stay housekeeping came into my room three different times while I was trying to sleep, twice without knocking. The "Do Not Disturb" sign was clearly on the door (I checked). I had hoped to sleep in after arriving late to the hotel, but the housekeeping made this impossible. Then I got a call on the first day asking me if I was checking out. But I booked the room for two nights. Then on the second night, they charged an EXTRA night on top of the two nights already charged. This made my checking account overdrawn. So I had to waste more time getting that rectified with the front office staff and making sure I was not charged an overdraft fee. On top of all of that, the carpet was moist and a bit musty, I think from condensation from the AC. The whole thing was shocking for a hotel that is supposed to be 4 stars.

The front office staff did do their best to rectify multiple problems with my stay.

I liked the bar and restaurant and especially Tee! She was very nice. I liked the coffee and lemonade when you first walk through the door. The room was very nice.

There was a fire drill in the early hours of the morning. It was extremely poorly communicated and administered. None of the guests knew what was happening. We were helping each other with little support from hotel staff. No apologies - no explanations and no complimentaries to make up for the broken night's sleep!

The reception area was very inviting with complimentary coffee and lemonade - even cookies!

Not been quite honest, when I first booked said breakfast included, when I got confirmation said breakfast 11.99.. didn't even want to do anything about it, .. not Kool ,, very first time I didn't get breakfast, 🤔😌

I love Hiltons, that's the reason I stayed

breakfast bar was substandard, staff did not attend to keeping things refilled, plates and bowls ran out, etc. AC vents kept dropping water on our heads as we tried to eat. Fire alarm going off at 4:30am and spending an hour on the curbside I'm an sure is not a normal occurrence but being woken by the maid service before 9:00am while trying to catch up on sleep was not appreciated.

Ease of getting to the hotel from the airport

the water in the lobby was DELICIOUS ! front desk staff took the time to make my grandchildren feel very special, just words but made all the difference. Everything extremely clean and very friendly

When i called for a shuttle from the airport. A young man named dylan answered and was very short with me. He was not very accomodating and seemed as if I was annoying him, when I was trying.to figure out if the shuttle would pick us up and where. It was like he expected me to know orlando airport and didnt care to explain anything. I was also inquiring about an early check in time since we just needed a place to put our bags until dinner time and he was not very welcoming over the phone.

They let us check in early. They have nice soaps and such.

The place was ok but not what I expected from a Hilton named hotel. It certainly wasn't bad but nothing special. No included breakfast.

Location and a Hooters next door.

The bathroom was incredibly tiny. Hard to help the kids in the bathroom; opening and closing the door while someone was in the bathroom was difficult. Seemed more outdated than other Garden Inns I've stayed at.

Loved the outdoor spaces to sit and enjoy the weather. Lobby area was nice. Convenient location to airport with restaurants nearby.

What I liked the most about this Hotel was the personnel. From the front desk that receives you, the restaurant and housekeeping staff, the shuttle driver that takes you to and from the airport... everyone makes you feel welcomed and appreciated. Professional and friendly. Their talent is customer service. The hotel is very clean and safe. The location is great. I will definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport when I go back to Orlando. I give them five stars !!!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

I had reservation confirmation through Booking.com for this hotel for 2 rooms. When I arrived they only had one room available for the night. I had 6 adults that needed sleeping space for a very early morning flight. They were not very empathetic at first. They said oh well, guess you need to find another hotel. Not happy. They blamed it on Booking.com and that your company often makes these reservations falsely, Eventually they did find something to work out for us in one room , but very disappointing.

Our room was 110. Across the hall from hotel house keeping room. At least 10 times in the middle of the night we were woke up by the housekeeping door slamming shut. If you put guest rooms that close, at least have a door that shuts quietly. This hotel is nice enough that you would think somebody had already thought about that. Other than that, it was a very nice experience! Highly recommend--just not room 110

Location to the airport. Pool.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Possibly Continental breakfast?

Staff was fantastic. Our room was very comfortable for a family of four and the pool was awesome. Kiddie pool was a bonus bc we have a 4 and 2year old. Denny's within walking g distance:)

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Over charges, rude front desk staff, not up to par with other Hilton Garden Inns. Charged $90 more than rate on Booking.com confirmation, front desk and Hilton Corp customer service refused to even attempt to correct. Front desk staff quite argumentative, told me to "call booking.com" Refused to look at confirmation on my phone but told me to "look at her computer." At first told me she could not even print an invoice, but eventually did. Makes me wonder if it is the norm? Bet it is.

Close to Airport

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Food was awful. Slightly dated decor. Very very poor wifi connection.

Staff was lovely, amenities were lovely, room was comfortable and location to airport was perfect (very close but wasn't too noisy).

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

When checking in, requested a wake up call of 3:00am as the shuttle was picking us up at 4:00am for a 6:30am flight. Unfortunately this did not happen, luckily we set our phone alarm as a backup.

The food was excellent, bartender/waitress was awesome.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Lady at front desk was very rude on the initial phone call and in person when checking in. Issues with toilet clogging up and A/C in room making rattleing noises.

Overall was a basic Hilton.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

• King Room with Spa Bath

There was a mix up over the bill, I was charged two different rates on two different cards, and the staff insisted that it was my fault. If I wasn't able to go back to the hotel and face them, I think I would still be dealing with the problem. Management training needed.

Very close to the airport. Excellent facilities and a very, very comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• King Room with Spa Bath

Toll road to get there. Make sure you have cash!

Restaurant and bar on-site. Great food, and happy hour for drinks. We requested a Pack and Play and it was promptly delivered

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Breakfast as part of the price instead of additional. Running machine in gym not working with no notice.

Room comfortable and free wifi throughout. Gym and pool good.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Notice; it's close to Orlando International AirPort. It's an hour drive from Sanford International AirPort, which is promoted as Orlando in Europe.

Clean spatious room, close to the International AirPort of Orlando.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

The price of breakfast is a little high.

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. For the price it doesn't get much better. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• King Room with Spa Bath

Worst king size bed we've ever slept on...and we've traveled a lot with numerous hotel stays across all brands. Whatever that inflating/deflating nonsense was under a really cheap piece of 4" foam...bizarre and astronomically uncomfortable (and my husband works in the furniture industry...he knows cheap furniture when he sees it). Couldn't "adjust" the firmness out of it so it was like sleeping on an old camp bunk mattress, and since it had that cheap foam, it was unbearably hot! Woke up sweating. Actually had to cancel the other three nights and change hotel so as not to ruin our romantic getaway. My advice is burn all these lousy king beds and replace with some Sertas!

Nice lady at the desk agreed that they've had many guests hate the king beds. Cancelled our other nights with no penalty.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Tub - Mobility Hearing Accessible

The lady on front desk Sandra was excellent. After a long flight and late check in she greeted us with a lovely smile and was very obliging. Excellent member of staff.Went for breakfast the next morning and the staff were great too. Amazing breakfast and service. Would recommend this hotel to all family and friends.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• King Room with Spa Bath

The room was very clean and comfortable temperature. The bed was comfortable and so were the pillows. The room was nice a quiet. The location is great as far as proximity to the airport and major freeways.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

That I received no refund after 3 weeks of attempting to get one.

I didn't make the trip because of personal reasons was unable to get refund so no good reviews they could have refunded me in a time of hardship.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Arrived at 1:30am with children to find that our reserved and paid for room had been given earlier to another Daniel who was at the wrong hotel. The night shift receptionist was conducting an audit at the time and her computer system was unavailable.The Hilton chain has no functional customer service between the hours of 12:00am to 6:00am.I called Bookings.com and they were very responsive.We got a room at 02:30am.The Hilton day shift staff were also very responsive.

Bookings.com have excellent customer service.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

It is a beautiful hotel. Helpful, friendly and professional staff. We got picked up with their free shuttle from the airport at 2am and checked in quickly at the hotel by friendly and professional staff. The breakfast was amazing as well. I can recommend this hotel to everyone. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly. And because it is so close to Orlando International Airport it is very convenient.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

The queen beds were not very comfy. Also, the bathroom was small and they need to be redone. They are aging.

Location to the airport was very good. The staff was very friendly on check in.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Nothing at all.

The bed was lovely and comfy, we had two queen size beds. The cleanliness was commendable. The food at the hotel was really yummy and it appeared to be no problem to get anything that was wanted. It had the benefit of a pool which had beds around the outside, a lovely gym and a nice touch was the sweets on all levels for guests. There was ice on demand from a machine on each floor and an excellent plane check facilities in the reception as well as the free wi-fi. The shuttle bus not only picked us up at the airport but took us to the cruise terminal at Port Orlando. We would definately stay there again. Excellent ratings from us. Thank you all.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Friendly, helpful, professional front desk staff. Very clean, great location. Free airport shuttle service 24/7. Love the cookies and lemonade in the lobby!

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

The airport transfers could have been a lot easier to arrange from the terminal

The chef was really accommodating having just got in for a long flight he made us a lovely light meal with fresh cookies for desert

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

Returning from vacation, the place was close to airport. Comfort and very convenient, room was very clean and comfortable. Staff courteous, breakfast is outstanding. Will be my first choice to stay next visit to Orlando

Stayed in May 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Tub - Mobility Hearing Accessible

We had dinner in the restaurant, we really enjoyed. Offered us bottles of water when we arrived. Airport shuttle was quick.

Nothing should change at this time

Very very comfortable

The price was way too much for what I got, don’t do feather pillows

Quiet for being close to the airport, free shuttle to airport

Price for the night was more than I really wanted to pay

Room comfortable and quiet

Location and free parking

Very clean and close to the airport. They went out of their way to accommodate all 7 of us after an awful delayed flight. THANK YOU

Very comfortable beds, very warm professional staff

Truck was broken into overnight. At which they where trying to steal the vehicle and ended up just getting the my gps.

Nice and clean

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Tub - Mobility Hearing Accessible

Bed was a little too hard

No free breakfast

Location has every restaurant you can imagine within 10 minutes

• King Room with Spa Bath

The breakfast was quick easy and not crowded. Good selection.

No complaints!

The staff was very helpful

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Tub - Mobility Hearing Accessible

An A/C vent in the ceiling of the restaurant had condensation dripping. This should be fixed for health purposes.

Staff when I checked in was super friendly. Only stayed one night due to a early flight. Really enjoyed our stay

Great location, near the airport with a good Denny's nearby.

The room had a slightly damp smell as if it hadn't been used for a while.

Staff were very friendly and welcoming and the location was great.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Tub - Mobility Hearing Accessible

It was very loud and the beds were way too soft.

Nice big rooms

Super close to great food and the airport

The staff was amazing

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Bonefish Grill

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Bed

Lobby area

This hotel needs total renovation. Mold everywhere.

Great staff and the food at the restaurant was good. Especially worth it during half off for happy hour

• King Room with Spa Bath

They Nickled and dimed for every little thing. They also kept charging my card during my stay, which held up money I planned on using for the trip.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Tub - Mobility Hearing Accessible

Clean. Smelling good. Window facing the pool.

The staff was do friendly and helpful! The room was super comfy and the bedding was so comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Wi-Fi not free for all guests

Clean, clean, clean

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

The hotel shows its age

The rooms were clean The beds were comfortable