Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld 3 stars

6850 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#97 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Room wasn't as desired. Trash left in room from previous people not cleaned by hotel. Loud people in halls late at night/early morning. Was woke up a lot as a result of that. Room was a little dirty.

Great location. GREAT breakfast!

Shuttles to theme parks leave too late, when the parks open earlier and vice versa. Also the shuttle to universal only leaves once from the hotel.

Great breakfast and clean rooms

• Queen Room Mobility - Hearing Access with Shower

The shuttle for universal was not a good pickup time at 8:45 when the oaej closed at 8:00, had to get an uber.

Beautiful, clean, great breakfast, friendly staff!!

I loved that the property was clean, with friendly staff and no smoking on premises so it doesn't smell like old cigarettes. Also loved that it was located practically right around the street from the amusement parks. Last but not least I like that you can purchase tickets to the parks and we got a great deal.

I have no complaints.... The coffee could have been little bit hotter.

For me it was the kindness of the staff. The coffee could have been a little bit hotter..

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The front desk person was very rude and wouldn’t let me apply my AAA to the rate cause I booked online. I explained this was an emergency visit and had to book on the car ride up from Sarasota and had a screaming baby in the car he said the policy for the hotel when booking online is he can’t apply the AAA rate I asked to then cancel my resrvation and rebook the room sinc where where 5 other available rooms he also said I couldn’t do that without being charged for the whole room caus eagain I booked online.

The restaurant staff was amazing and really were so sweet to let me take my food to go since I got in very late due to a family emergency.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Noisy neighbours and pool, breakfast very average - cheap bland ingredients, no safe or kettle in room, wifi kept dropping out, TV channels poorly selected - badly tuned - no films. Room generally dated - hard bed, air con fussy to set, cleaning standards not that good. No inbuilt charger points.

Location, staff helpful polite and well informed.

Nothing more to ask for. This is an awesome hotel.

The property is located within walking distance to SeaWorld, and the king size bedroom was very comfortable and roomy. We got a room with a view of the pool, and the heated pool was great and it opened at 6AM. We also had the breakfast, and the made-to-order omelettes were awesome.

Facilities need updating. Room carpet was old and musty, dingy color. Door lock was mechanically unsound and difficult to operate. $12.95 breakfast was no better than Hampton Inn’s Free breakfast. Staff was not as professional as last year.

Convenience to Sea World.

Room furniture could be updated. I also think they should have more than one bus to & from. Universal studios.

Friendliness of the staff. Promptness when requesting items.

The pool closes at 10:00 PM along with the terrace with the bonfire, it would have been nice to enjoy it later in the evening.

The bed was perfect, we can even chose how firm the mattress is on each side of the bed. Close from the parks, nice view, nice terrace with the pool and bonfire, good breakfast, really nice hotel.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The bathroom didn't seem to be thoroughly cleaned. The was an unpleasant scent in the bathroom and there was debri on the floor prior to using it. The television cable/satellite had poor reception (although maintenance fixed it upon our request). Also they should provide more sugar for the coffee in the rooms. 2 packs in just not enough.

The location was ideal and the staff was friendly.

- There was a bad smell in the room + the carpet is very old + bathroom smell is unbearable + old furniture - Most certainly it is not a three star hotel. It is at best a clean motel.

• Queen Room Mobility - Hearing Access with Shower

Could have shuttles or transportation to places you could eat. Walking to restaurants was a hike. We did not rent a car so we were only available to their accomodations. However, I would stay there again.

Bed was very comfortable. Pillows were good. MOST of the staff were really really nice. There was one lady at the front desk that was more interested in on line shopping than wanting to help the guests. Hotel was very clean.

Noisy...had some people (kids) next to us and across hallway that were slamming doors all hours of the nite and early in the am from running back and forth across the hall and talking loudly. Walls thin and can hear everything!

Room and all areas of hotel immaculate. Beds very comfortable. Easy to get around in hotel.

Refrigerator didn’t work properly. Barely kept stuff cold. TV reception was spotty. Picture kept freezing up or would lose signal completely. WiFi was terrible. Front desk personnel not friendly or helpful at all.

Nice location. Spacious and clean room.

The shuttle provided by the hotel to Disneyworld free of charge was a great service but the driver was not friendly and on his cell phone while driving. We spoke to the manager about this concern and were told the contract with that service would be ending in a few months so that was reassuring.

Room was perfect, staff was friendly and location was excellent.

The price value. Breakfast being an extra charge.

It was well located between Disney and Universal Studios properties. The information available for guests without plans was helpful. Free coffee in the morning and cups of water during the day.

I was very disappointed with the cleaning. In my first day I have my bedroom cleaned because I asked the Cleaning lady’s and on second day when we come late night your bedroom was in the same way we left in the morning no towels no cleaning.

I liked the location.

Shower was not good We felt like giants and we are average height. The room was just older and not as sleek as a resort hotel.

Food was excellent. I mean it was not complimentary but it was delish. Beds were super comfy!

Rooms could do with an update.

If an issue the staff sorted it straight away. Was welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was catered for everyone and the omelettes are really good. Very good service and clean rooms. Staff helpful parking free,

This is a personal preference but I did not like the soft pillows on the bed. I generally sleep with two very firm pillows and found the soft pillows to be very uncomfortable.

The breakfast was good and the omelets cooked or order. The staff was amazing!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Shower dripping and then when supposedly fixed we had no water from shower. Fixed the following evening after we reported again. Carpets could do with renewing as a bit dated and not clean looking even though they were.

Location was very good for Sea World and places to eat.

The view could have been better. Looking out at a construction site.

Comfy bed. Mary was extremely helpful booking our day trip with the dolphins and Bush Gardens.

The room did have an very funky odor which smelt of dirty gym socks as did the lobby. There was an older a/c unit on the wall, which made sleeping very hard, due to being very noisy. I was up almost every 1 1/2 -2 hours.

I love the location and parking was great! Lobby was very clean and staff very friendly.

It was Hurricane Irma time. Three prior nights I was charged about $109/night. This 4th day the rate skyrocketed to over $170/night. Does this smack of price gouging during hurricane time??

Just OK -- at least unlike last stay there was no loss of power (no blackout) and no false screaming fire alarms at night.

False fire alarm at night TWICE, no staff to provide information initially-occupants had to use stairs to go to lobby-very inconvenient. Electricity failed numerous times -- no backup power in room.

I am a huge coffee drinker and coffee is not offered during the afternoon or evening. If you want coffee they charge you for it. Coffee should always be available for guests. The room had a K-cup brewer in the room but the coffee was so bad I literally poured it out after one sip. Even if you purchase the breakfast buffet you are charged for coffee. It is free during breakfast hours in the lobby.

Very convenient if going to Sea World. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Michael. Had a small maintenance issue and they went out of their way to make sure things were right and we were happy.

I lost my painting in the room and called many times to the reception the day i left and next several days. But they had no patient at all to listen my requirement. They just turned the call to lost and found in a rude way. And there are no one pick up phones or called back at all! I had to give up in the end.

自助早餐很棒 breakfast buffet is wonderful.

Couldn't sleep unfortunately, as air con in our room made a really loud creaking noise every time if clicked in and out. Was a shame as bed so nice and was really jet lagged.

Gym, pool , comfy bed. Nice atmosphere.

The one elevator was broken. But I understand why it was down lol. Disney held a kids soccer match that week and all the children were messing with the elevator. So, it's no fault of the hotels.

It was a lovely place to stay. I liked just about everything.

The room was hot, the water would not stop running after you turn it off in the tub, the toilet was nasty under the rim with old feces, there was mold on the wall and the TV kept blinking out while watching...and the mattress was too soft and my husband kept complaining of pain and had to get up and lay on the couch..

The area was great and staff friendly.

Nothing it was perfect.

The hotel in general was very clean. The bedroom and bathroom were Spotless. We had breakfast and that area too was excellent. We are returning again in October on our way home to the UK.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice. The lady at the concierge desk was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to go to Seaworld and that area.

There were only two small things we didn't like. First, the toilet seat was a little worn down and ready for replacement, even though it was clean. Last, the water pressure in the shower on the 8th floor would go in and out, I'm assuming it happened depending on how many other showers were also on at that moment.

We were greeted so nicely by all staff. We enjoyed the perks related to Seaworld like the free shuttle service and the quick queue pass. We loved the free parking and the breakfast in the morning, even though it's not included, was amazing! The bed was very comfortable and our view from the 8th floor was amazing!

we told them we have 5 people, need 5 towels, they still give you 3. we stay their 7 days, first day, they give you 5 paper cups, then no more, you have to ask them everyday.

quick response

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

I had to waste a whole day of my vacation to fax a authorized form to charge a different card because the check in clerk swiped my debit card and deleted the original card I used to pay the hotel .Without asking and she did not seem remorseful until the last day of my vacation..it ruined the rest of my stay not going to come back most likely.

the room was clean

Everything construction going on loud no water pressure in shows heard guess complaining about bed bugs the staff lies to allot rooms didn't look like room on booking very very small carpet dirty staff rude

Within walking distance of SeaWorld (Around the block). Did not have to move the car from the hotel's parking lot. Excellent property - will be returning soon.

Great value of price for breakfast and service which you can not find anywhere around kudos to the omelet, it was unbelievable! Location is far enough from all the craziness to get a nice rest but close enough to great restaurants that wont take you no more then a 10 minutes drive. The Bar and lounge is a major plus!

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

The desk staff over charged My American Express charge !

Clean, roomy, restaurant and bar was conveniently in the building, wait staff was great especially Ernesto who was so nice and took good care of us!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Didn't like that the bathroom has no fan, I thought that building code required that? Also, TV stations were very limited, no weather channel which would be helpful to plan the days events.

Really great staff! Especially Ernesto,Guillermo and Kathy! Bed was comfortable and nice to have a mini fridge and microwave in room.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

TV reception stream could have been better. Fortunately we were so tired by the end of the day, we did not watch much TV.

William, our waiter, made us feel at home & special at the same time. Buffet breakfast, with everything! Staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The General Manager, Michael Fatta, was hands on with everyone. He truly made you feel wanted. I watched him deal with several people, with varied questions, and each person's encounter was handled completely. Felt like we were not in their hotel, but allowed into their family. Experience could not have been better.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

If I had not had to view and hear the construction noise at the behavioral center behind the hotel. It seems like every hotel I have stayed in recently has construction going on either on property or extremely close by which is a little annoying.

The room was very spacious. As always, I was impressed with the Hilton facility.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

After specifically mentioning to the staff that i needed a 4 pm, 1600 hours taxi to the airport i was woken up at 4.30 am, 0400 hours. How difficult can it be to write down the correct time?

Internet on my laptop was not working as it should be. A staff member resolved the issue.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Orlando has a tendency to have a weird odor in their water. I'd recommend better water treatment for the hotel but it is not specificially a hotel issue.

The bed was very comfortable and you are able to adjust the firmness. The hotel staff were very friendly and always greeted me with a smile.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

They took payment from my credit card in September, which was explained was a hold on my credit card. I was charged on my credit card and had to pay for my stay in November in September.

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

1) Bathroom sink stopper broke upon arrival. 2) Housekeeping "missed" our room one day. 3) Renovations were going on. They changed our room mid-stay. We found out when our key cards didn't work! 4) Elliptical machine in the small gym wasn't working properly.

The bed was, in fact, like a cloud. Hot tub is great. Restaurant is great.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Our room was next to the ice machine, kept us awake during the night. Telephone didn't work, and toilet wasn't working properly. Very disappointed , nope we have a better room when we stay again early. Novemner

Bed was real comfortable

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

The staff was very friendly and professional. The room was nice, clean, and cool when we arrived. And the adopt a plush Sea World sea turtle for conservation funding was a nice surprise.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Extremely helpful staff. In an excellent location central to the Sea World parks etc. Staff said we needed taxis for most things but we found many things were in walking distance (approx a mile away).

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

The staff was amazing.Got checked in and out with no problem.My bill said i had activated premium internet for $4.99 which the manager took off becausr i was unsure if i clicked premium.Last i left a tablet and toys in the room and live 10hours away...they shipped it to me no problem.Thanks Hilton Garden Inn,awesome stay.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

The bed was HARD and you do not get breakfast unless you pay extra. 😯 Not worth it.

We wanted to be close to Sea world and it is right around the corner from this Hotel. They sell discounted tickets. Room was clean & the staff friendly & helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

We ordered pizza from the room service at 10:15pm, after one hour I've call them again to ask where is that pizza but everybody left allready and room service was closed for work. Guest Service guy was helpful to provide flyers for pizza deliver but it was too late. We had to go to sleep whithout dinner that day.

Our king size bed was very comfortable, staff is nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Nothing we did not like really, was very pleased with the Hotel overall

Super helpful staff, great location for Seaworld and Discovery Cove, good shuttle service to other parks, Bar & Restaurant onsite, Free wifi, Free Carparking

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

King beds are adjustable but the staff failed to notify me so I slept on a lumpy bed that could have been better had I known. Also, no free breakfast - only one option - fixed-price all you can eat. I usually eat a light breakfast and the $13 fee wad excessibe for what I would have received. So no breakfast for me...

The bed wasn't very comfortable.

The breakfast was amazing and the staff members were very nice. The location is great.

Bed uncomfortable.

Liked microwave & fridge in room.

Everything was wonderful

Very clean and wonderful staff. The room was spacious And conveniently located to all attractions

• Queen Room Mobility - Hearing Access with Shower

We had to wait to get in but staff were very helpful .

Staff were very friendly we didn't realise it had full disabled facilities.

Beds was good and Staff very helpful

Good

Non

The friendly of the staff

I stayed at a similar hotel last year that had a free breakfast that was better than this one ??

All good

Friendly staff and nice location

For rhw moeny I spent rhe hotel is not worthy

Everything was great

Great staff, clean rooms and hotel installations too, good food at the restaurant

Not as clean as I would have liked.

Location , value for money , staff was very pleasant

Hot and Yummy breakfast in the each morning! Cook by order omelet was great! Highly recommended!!

we went to Sea World for the day and it was so nice to have something so close that was clean and the staff so personal.

Friendly staff, cleanliness, facilities (gym, swimming pool, ATM machine)

Clean room, comfortable bed, great food, good prices, close to Sea World with shuttle.

Everything was wonderful

Not maintained according to the price point.