Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh 3 stars

5015 Campbell Boulevard, White Marsh, MD 21236, USA

#3 of 5 hotels in White Marsh

• Evolution King Room

I was really disappointed to discover the pool/hot tub were closed for renovations. While the hotel next door offered the use of their outdoor pool, on a rainy weekend helping our daughter move, we were looking forward to the indoor pool & hot tub. The woman at the front desk barely acknowledged our disappointment. Was also surprised that breakfast was not included since, for the price, most places we stay it is, but that was my fault for not noticing that prior to booking. Also found an opened bottle of water sitting on the desk in our room when we arrived and the noise from highway traffic was very noticeable.

Location was great for our needs and it was right near highway and many restaurants.

• Evolution King Room

I was very disatified to come in to finalize my booking to be informed that the majority of the amenities were out of service due to renovations. I was upset because their website doesn't inform you of this. It actually has incorrect info there stating the pool, fitness room, etc would be up and running effective May 22,2018 which wasn't true.

I loved the excellent customer service from staff.

• Evolution King Room

breakfast not included in the rate, although the staff was nice enough to include it after I showed him my inclusion of breakfast on my receipt., The pool was not available and neither was the jacuzzi ( which I had no idea because I went through booking.com and was never told. One elevator was out because at the time I needed to go to my room they were doing something to the other so I walked up 4 flights of stairs. If I wanted internet more than one day there was a charge. I have never stayed at a hotel that charged extra for so much. He explained that the charge for breakfast was because it was open to the public and they had a chef. I can see charging the customers off the street but we as customers should never have to pay extra for that.

The staff was really wonderful, the beds comfortable and the room was very nice and clean.

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

Rowdy partygoers from catered events were loud in hallways and parking lot. Woken up several times....

Suite size is nice for large family. Staff were great.

• Evolution Double Room

First of all the hotel lied about amenties.I totally booked the hotel because it had a pool.I even received a text message pools renovations would be done when I arrived.after i booked room and was. told by manager" this was only hotel with indoor pool." I go to view pool and its completely still being renovated.go back to desk a sign goes up which was not there apon check in sorry for inconvenience pool still being renovated. Spoke to staff of my very un- happiness and deceit.and changing the sign twice in an hour about pool.you would think manager would of given a discount but nothing.very disappointed by this.Outside no cushions to sit on.

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

We stayed in a suite and it looked like a piece of furniture was missing. It wasn't a big deal. We still had a good time.

Breakfast was excellent!!

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

had trouble with our cable as soon as we got there and the pool heaters broke which made the water too cold which was one of the main reasons we booked the stay so my daughter and her friends could go swimming .

the staff was very polite and helped us out when we had problems.

• Evolution Double Room

Pool was cold and hot tub was not hot. Pool attendant poured acid in the pool drains advised children to not get in and then left for several minutes. The fitness center had one treadmill not working.

Restaurant food was good quality great rather money.

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

The hot tub was cold the WiFi wasn't working and the tv's kept going on and off. I didnt like the fact that you had to pay for breakfast. Reguardless if it was made to order or not. It can be costly to stay there and I've stayed in nice hotels that included breakfast so to stay there for the cost the breakfast should have been included. The shuttle was good it goes a 5mile radius so if you're going to the mall or Campbell blvd you're good.

The room and entrance way

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

Staff was excellent and so friendly! Breakfast buffet was exquisite! Everything was beyond expectations, except the beds were too hard and the pillows were super soft. Besides the bed / pillows - excellent hotel!

• Evolution Double Room

Bed in room was not adjustable knob was broken (hard as a rock) horrible night sleep. Took daughter to the pool no towels had to wait an hour for a towel to be brought to us.

Breakfast area looked really nice however we were in a hurry and didnt eat

• Evolution Double Room

I had to change my plans for personal reasons. I originally booked thru you for one night but then booked directlly with the hotel for a sencond night (18th jan added to the 19th booking) I imagine you should get credit. I did not have time to go through you

• Evolution Double Room

The limited channels and also my other twin bed mattress cover had a dried up blood substance that looks like its been there for weeks . My wife and I just didn't sleep on that bed and did not want to be bothersome. The halls of the hotel were very cold which made it uncomfortable getting out of the pool area and back to the rooms.

The Jacuzzi was perfect

• Evolution King Room

Bathroom had a musty smell when we arrived. A exhaust fan would help in the bathroom with the air. AC is A bit loud when it come on.

Service was great and frendly.

Completely happy and satisfied

Unbelieveable and wonderful assistance from Nanastasia at the front desk. Over and beyond anything I ever expected from a Front Desk Staff!!

• Evolution Double Room

There was no hot water in our room. When we went downstairs to address the problem we were told odd number rooms had to wait longer for hot water. I was trying to give my child a bath and waited over 45 min for luke warm water, so none of us were able to take showers etc.

• Evolution King Junior Suite

Received the incorrect room. The additional bed that was brought to us was 18years old and has red stains all over it. The shower flooded the bathroom, the Keurig did not work. WORSRT experience at a hotel ever! The

free parking

• Evolution King Room

There wasn't anything that stood out in my mind.

Clean and pleasant. The staff was very nice. Within walking distance from restaurants and shopping.

• Evolution King Room

The noise in the hallway was ridiculous. We were awakened several times during the night by people shouting in the hallway. Quiet hours need to be stressed! We also had problems with the hot water because we barely had any. It took 20 minutes for the water to get lukewarm.

The bed was very comfortable and the room had a nice mini fridge and a Keurig and microwave. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Evolution King Room

Our room was not clean. The air conditioner front was hanging off. The carpet didn't look vacuumed and there was food in the refrigerator from the last guest. So that being said you can't help but wonder did they change the bed sheets. Not a good feeling.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Evolution King Room

As soon as you walk in the lobby you are greeted with smiles from the staff. JUSTIN at the front desk was wonderful, he was friendly and professional and even got us laughing during our check in. The room was great, nice and big and so so clean. Everything about this hotel is clean and welcoming. We will definitely be staying here everytime we are in town. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Evolution King Room

We liked everything about this hotel as it was amazing if I had to pick one thing out it would only be the refrigerator size we couldn't really fit anything in so most left over food just went in the trash

Beds were SUPER comfortable as is... but if you need to adjust they have a air pressure dial on the side. Dinner staff were AMAZING they are very friendly and patient we all sat and ate, talked and ordered drinks they offered to to send our dessert to our room as we had to leave due to our 5month old crying.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Evolution Double Room

When checking in i noticed guests received complimentary water, I did not. I requested towels and was questioned why I needed towels, but received them three hours after my request. I asked for blankets because there were none in the closet , never received them. The television was not working, at all! When I reiterated my concerns upon check out I only received $30 off my stay, which is contrary to what is advertised at the front desk.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

Had me rooms on two different floors had to wait icee an hour to get my rooms on the same floor after I called and the staff said they was working on it but they wasn't

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Evolution King Room

Could figure out the WiFi, but was prolly my fault more than hotels. I didn't ask for help either

Everything was very clean and staff was amazing and very friendly

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

The room smelled like cigarette smoke, there were significant stains on the carpet, and the couch was sunken in.

The staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Evolution King Room

It would have been nice had they either told us ahead of time or when we checked in they downgraded our king bed to two doubles. They said nothing and then argued with me when I asked not to be charged the same rate as the bigger room.the double bed room was 50 dollars less. As I spoke to the desk clerk he didn't seem like he cared much. This was our wedding night.

The lobby was nice

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Evolution King Room

Bed was uncomfortable. Mattress should be replaced. TV did not work properly even after having it fixed the first night. I asked for a quiet room and was put in a room directly overlooking Interstate Route95. Very noisy!

People were friendly and polite.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

Comfy beds, clean room and friendly staff who offered a free shuttle service to the park and ride stop for our ride to new york the next day. Perfectly quiet which suited our needs for a restful sleep. Great all you can eat breakfast for $9 (well worth it)

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Evolution Double Room

Air conditioner was very loud when it kicked on and off. Noisy hallways and other guests made it hard to get the kids to sleep.

Very convenient location. Kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

• Evolution Double Room

Travelled from Washington to Baltimore with Megabus and the stop was in White Marsh Retail Park, which is 20 min drive from Baltimore! So it was the only option to stay overnight. And the price is absolutely ridiculous.

More of less clean, there's a microwave in the room, big bathroom. Nice complimentary drinks and cookies in the lobby.

• Evolution King Room

It’s noisy. You can hear people in the hall and everything outside. The second night I kept the air conditioner running constantly and that helped.

Loved the staff

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

Pool unavailable once again, main reason I booked the hotel in the first place,

Close to restaurants, shopping and highways

• Evolution King Room

Great location and great comfort like home

• Evolution King Room

Breakfast staff very friendly.

• Evolution King Room

Hot tub was cold and pool was dirty

friendly check in

• Evolution King Room

did not have a bad experience. very nice property and staff

Excellent staff, clean property, food was very good

• Evolution King Room

Pool was very crowded. Def needs a larger pool area.

• Evolution King Room

Everything. Checking in and out was a breeze. Staff was great

• Evolution Double Room

The pool heater was not working. Disappointing, booked for pool.

• Evolution King Room

It was loud . They didn’t have my room ready , kids where running up and down the hall ways

everything was very nice

• Evolution King Room

The pool and spa was out that weekend

• Evolution King Room

the spa did not work. I really wanted to get in the hot tub

every was good

• Evolution King Room

Hotel was very nice, also very clean. The staff was more than exceptional. Mostly happy with how nice the staff was

• Evolution King Room

I loved my room and would stay again

• Evolution King Room

The bathroom vent smelled like cigarettes

The bed was so soft

Everything was great.

The comfort of the hotel , rooms looked just like the picture on the internet.

• King Room - Disability Access with Bathtub

Room wall near bed dirty. Noisy above me. Although staff did address.

• Evolution King Room

Breakfast was no included was extra

Location and immendities

It was great

Everging

Hot tub broken

• Evolution Double Room

The water at 5:30 AM could have been Hotter... It was like warm for my shower. I managed anyway.

• Evolution King Room

Hot tub was freezing cold

Super clean, nice staff

• Evolution King Room

The coffee: too weak and flavorless.

Great breakfast. Delicious omlettes.

Clean

Nothing everything was ok

It's right near the mall great for shopping

Non

• Evolution Double Room

I did not like the pillows. Had to go out and purchase a new one.

Everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Evolution King Room

There's no one take care of you , you have to take care of yourself I would recommend don't reserve this hotel and hilton Albany

• Evolution Double Room

I did not like the fact that my booked room was not available.

• Evolution King Room

No ventilation in the room or bathroom

The hotel staff was friendly.

• Evolution King Room

The beds are so comfortable. It was just like being at home.

• King Room - Disability Access with Bathtub

I liked everything

Amazing place

Slept very good

• Evolution Double Room

You could hear alot outside the room

The staff was great!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Price a little high

It has a bar in the lobby

Every thing was nice

Staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Evolution King Junior Suite

Bed and pillows were exceedingly comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

Staff were not friendly

• Evolution Double Junior Suite

The front desk men except for 1 was very nasty with us also the pool attendant was racist towards my children

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Evolution King Room

Extremely noisy past 1am on Saturday night made getting a good night's sleep impossible.

Clean comfortable room.