Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells 3 stars

101 East Hiawatha Drive, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USA

#9 of 43 hotels in Wisconsin Dells

I am not willing to go back to this place in the future.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I was supposed to stay there three nights but ended up staying one night only, they did not have any water parks tickets, there was no manager to talk about the issue, the front desk employees did not want to call the manager, plus, when we get there their swimming pool was out of service and with my 6 years old daughter who love to swim I have to find a new place to stay and enjoy our vacations.. By the way until today I have not received my refund.. So sad.

Please looked friendly, clean, good location.

Not very happy overall

Front desk clerk's snobby attitude telling us we cant have breakfast because we booked the room thru booking.com at a low rate.

Beds were comfortable

Rooms were clean, A/C was working fine, they have...

Bathroom didn't have ceiling fan...

Rooms were clean, A/C was working fine, they have cleaned our room every day (new towels, napkins, toilet paper...). Microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker...Free Ice on each floor...

The only thing that was good was the location and breakfast everything else sucked
    • King Room with Whirlpool

Well when we first got there traveling all way from Chicago in the rain I was told my room was no longer available and given another room (mind you I called to check make sure if I'm late it was still available and told yes !!!)the room was not up to my standards of what I reserved a month in advanced after we went and compained we got the room I did reserve .Then on our last day we got a call that my card was declined and I new I had money on it come to find out I was charged and extra 60$ that I was not informed about and was not on my contract so after more back and forth I got refuned my money and told next stay on them, but I will not ! will not be going back !!!!!! and it was my birthday

The location was great and the breakfast was good

I felt very pampered by the staff.
    • King Room with Whirlpool

First, get nice toilet paper. It's a Hilton for goodness sake! People expect a little something when they walk into the room also. There wasn't anyting telling us that there was room service let alone a menu.

The staff was extremely accommodating. Even to the point of bending over backwards. Yet you have 1 ply toilet paper in a Hilton? Water leak on top of our balcony because of broken slats. But there was lovely lemon water in a variety of teas in the Lobby and it was extremely nicely decorated.

Very comfortable, very clean, very well maintained, was in a...

That there wasn't a patio on the second floor and the TV could have been bigger

Very comfortable, very clean, very well maintained, was in a great spot on the strip

All of the staff were friendly and professional.

All of the staff were friendly and professional. Everything was smooth and exactly how we expected it. I was worrying about the breakfast in the beginning because im a breakfast person but the breakfast was so good. Thanks for everything hilton!

AMAZING DETAIL-ORIENTED CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE LOVED IT

I didn't like a slight break-down in communication with my arrangements to move to another room the next day, as I was wanting a room that I could not get on-line as it was booking as I was trying to book it. Staff was more than accommodating, however. The attention to detail could be extended farther with employee bonuses. One employee per hour gets additional 10-15 minute break per hour, but half that time, walk around the grounds and pick up cigarette butts with a bucket OR also wash the deck windows outside on the room with the decks. The deck in the room with the awesome jet tub, had an awesome balcony, but it was in bad need of a sweep and mop ( as someone previously spilled a drink there or even possibly got sick, it was dry, but kinda gross). Room #1 Friday night: coffee machine was broken; and by the way, prefer the old coffee pots rather than Keurigs, but nice that you have that feature. Not good water pressure in room 420. Structural concerns on those decks, by the way, new caulking will prevent cement from getting more wet as pillar is cracking (safety issue down the road). Slow water drainage in room 239.

The atmosphere was AMAZING; Great art & attention to detail; family-friendly and a separate room in the lobby for cartoons and board games; AMAZING & CLEAN INDOOR POOL WITH 4 WHIRLPOOLS (two outside - also fantastic!); health room for work-outs; going the extra mile for appearance and cleanliness; extremely friendly staff and appears good management; I was glad that the hotel took the time to keep their windows clean and the stainless steel elevator doors. Everything always clean and well-stocked, including lobby beverages. The beds were very comfortable and plenty of pillows. The attention to detail inside is fantastic, and would love to see an employee incentive to make the outside as attractive. Perhaps have a drawing once a month and one employee gets a free stay at the hotel with their family. I will be coming back, as the price was right for the great service and accommodations!

Good accommodations. Would return to stay next time when we're in the 'dells'.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Wish we could have stayed longer.

Breakfast was included in our room price. Good food and service. Hotel was nicely remodeled. Staff was very friendly.

A nice hotel, but nothing that sets it apart at its price point.
    • Deluxe King Room with Fireplace

Tub was clogged. Many of the staff were just warm bodies performing a job-came across unfriendly. Bring your own snacks, because items available for sale at the hotel are unrealistically overpriced.

Great, quiet location. Pool is nice, very warm. Breakfast, if in your package, is excellent. We encountered one staff member that was one of the finest we’ve ever met when traveling.

Now our new favorite place to stay in the Dells!

Can't think of anything!

We usually don't sleep as well as we did on this trip. The bed was so comfy not too hard not too soft. Perfect! The room was very clean and fresh. The staff was awesome couldn't do enough for us. We will definitely stay here again.

Not 4 stars...3 1/4 maybe. I won't stay here again.

The night staff was helpful but seemed to not understand what I was saying when I told them the door to the outside would not close...they sent the maintenance guy to my room. There was glare ice outside the door on the walkway to the parking lot. The facia under the AC unit was coming loose. The bedside clock was off by 25 minutes and not settable. My key card did not allow access to the outside door by my room. The hotel restaurant seats too few people.

The room was spacious and clean. The bed was firm and the sheets did not come loose overnight. The bathroom was clean and bright but steamy because of no fan. The blow drier worked well. I did not use the TV or wifi. The pool was fine and the outdoor hot tubs were good.

Comfortable, pleasant and cozy.
    • King Room with Whirlpool

More staff on Sunday morning and bigger luggage carts. The ones they have are narrow and wobbly. Not a big deal, just a recommendation.

Room was still dirty when I arrived, but they cleaned it up right away. Overall it was very clean, quiet and comfortable. I felt it was a good value. I loved the jacuzzi suite! I do think that they need more than 1 person working the front desk AND the breakfast area AND the bar area on Sunday morning check out. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my stay, everybody was pleasant, and it was definitely clean on all of the other days that I stayed there. I would stay there again!

It was a very relaxing stay well worth it. We will definitely be staying there again.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible with Roll In Shower

It snowed over night about 3 - 4 inches and the snow plow driver could have done a much better job at clearing the snow in the parking lot. It appeared to be an Independant snow removal person so I do not hold this against the hotel. We left the hotel at 10 AM for an outing and all that was plowed was one swipe around the parking lot. It was plowed a little better when returning at 4PM but still not at the standard that the rest of the hotel represented.

Great location. Nice clean modern rooms, large pool and hot tubs.

The room keys were not reliable. Had to be recharged in the office.

Large Pool, outside hot tubs and exercise facility was great. Breakfast facility was wonderful and food selection was just right. Also the hotel is next to the best restaurant in town - just walk in.

Will definitely stay again.
    • King Room with Whirlpool

Ground outside the hot tubs was glare ice...not sure they could avoid that though

Outdoor hot tubs were a great bonus, also liked the hot chocolate bar in the lobby.

Perfect
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub - Mobility Accessible

Difficult to control the temp in the room. Too hot!

Loved the small bar and the bartender was so good and sweet. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable.

Good, except for room temperature
    • Deluxe King Room with Fireplace

Our room was really hot and we could not get it comfortable. We had to open the windows and it was 20 degrees outside. It helped a little.

Nice hotel. Great breakfast.

I felt safe, comfortable and slept well.

The roasted vegetables with my salmon entre were over cooked; still very good room service.

Clean, attractive, very comfortable bed; the staff were very friendly and accommodating and it was quiet.

staff was very courteous and helpful.

staff was very courteous and helpful. room was large and comfortable. we did not have the breakfast but the area looked inviting. liked the free hot cocoa bar. not sure if there was entertainment in walking distance. the palace theatre was close driving distance which has good entertainment and meal.

Very nice hotel property overall.
    • King Room with Whirlpool

More silverware in restaurant. Shortage of spoons as table settings.

Breakfast was served to order. Late dinner prepared well and served to order in lobby seating as requested. All staff encountered were friendly and inviting.

Pleasant enough stay, but I’ll probably go elsewhere the next time I'm in the area.

Room accomodations look pretty, but there was a gross smear on the side of one of the beds in our room that looked like blood. The floor was also stained in multiple places,there were dents in the walls and chips in the mirror. The hotel pool was so over-chlorinated that it damaged my silver jewelry,turned it black in minutes! I've never seen that happen so quickly in my life. Two of the four hot tubs weren't working properly and you couldn't even enjoy the ones inside because the chemicals were so strong. Breakfast was expensive and not very good, the coffee was burnt.

Front desk service was good, but the bartender could have had more knowledge of common wines and how to properly open a bottle. My son very much enjoyed the pool, and the temperature of the water was perfect.

Great location and quality facility.

This time at check in the service was sort of flat. Very short, just handed the key cards without telling me what room or directions. We don't really ever have that issue with this chain.

Hilton Garden Inn is our preferred place to stay anytime we travel, including in the dells. Its near a main road, but set back far enough to be private and quiet. Typically great customer service, and the facilities are well kept.

Soft towels.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Disappointed that breakfast was expensive, so did not choose to eat there. It would have been nice to just have an option for something quick like fruit and yogart and not have to pay 12.99.

Soft towels. It was easy to find and parking was easily found. Check in and out was quick.

Overall, a beautiful place to stay.

I didn't understand that the breakfast wasn't included in the stay. Some guests got a coupon from the front desk for free breakfast, others had to pay $13.95 each.

I loved the bed, the atmosphere was beautiful.

It was fine and I will return.

The phone pad on the phone in the room was dirty. The plate on the light switch was dirty and I had to clean it. The elevator walls needed cleaning. A detailed cleaning would be nice.

The staff at the front desk was cheerful and helpful, all of them. The only name I remember was Raelyn, but they were all great. The morning waitress in the restaurant was wonderful and had a great smile.

Breakfast was delicious!

Well when we arrived around 2am after traveling for 3 hours with 3 toddlers we were told that only one of our two rooms that we booked was available due to overbooking by a third party. We were not happy about that because we reserved the rooms a week ago and we were told first come first served and that has never happened to me before! Unfortunately all the hotels were booked so we had to stay in one room 7 persons total. The girl from the front desk I believe Aleksandra was her name got us some rolling beds and a crib which I also requested through the website and she said that she didn't have anything about a crib, also she mentioned she wouldn't use the booking.com website and for next time that we should call ahead to make sure we will have our rooms :/ I never experienced anything like that when I had booked my rooms through the website

Breakfast was delicious!

Nice, new, clean
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I stated my dislikes above. Although I was never mislead to believe our room would come with perks.

Property was clean and right in the middle of all the Dells attractions. Only down side, our room didn't come with Noah's ark, or Tommy Bartlett tickets. It's nice to have those perks added.

Hilton Garden Inn - Wisconsin Dells, thank you for having me. See you soon
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I can't say there was one thing I didn't like about my stay. If I could have stayed longer, I would have.

Everything about my stay there was great. Room was quiet and clean. We were minutes away from just about every attraction in the Dells. If we had questions, the staff was very helpful and courteous. When I go back, I will be staying there. They have a customer in me for as long as I am able to go there.

It was in a great location.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Twin Sofa Bed

The balcony was a nice bonus. We sat and enjoyed looking over the city and sitting and talking. We also needed another chair and it was promptly delivered. A pleasant surprise. A very nice experience.

Overall That was a very nice experience, other than the 2 incidents that happened.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Twin Sofa Bed

I didn't really find anything there that I didn't like. However, when I booked the two separate rooms my reservation showed that my room which had two adults in it was supposed to be less expensive than the other room my friends had which had three adults. When I got home I realized that I ended up paying more for the room that two adults than the room that had three adults. When I called the hotel, I was told that they couldn't fix it because the mistake was made by the booking company. So, I ended up paying more for that room. I also left a pair of Nike (Kyrie Irving, size 7, multicolor with light purple on top and yellow bottom) in the room. I knew exactly where they were but my wife just forgot to take them with her. When I called the hotel for "lost and found" I was told that the cleaning personnel didn't see them. I honestly saw them before I left the room, but my wife who left the room way after me just forgot to take the pair of shoes with her, which makes my 12 yr old son very upset because they belonged to him.

The rooms were so comfortable. Staff members were also pleasant. My children really enjoyed being in the pool a lot. I also like the exercise room, even though I didn't have a chance to use it because it was always occupied when I was there.

Pleasant , fun and relaxing!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Twin Sofa Bed

That they didn't have outdoor pool , just indor ! The jacuzzis outside are nice !

We liked the rooms and the location, everything is near ( walking distance) , restaurants, attractions!

The location was convenient to the area and that is about it.

Carpet was worn away by the washroom door and cut my foot on the carpet tack walking into the washroom. Filed a complaint with the management.

The location was convenient to the area and that is about it. The staff was polite, courteous and helpful.

Probably will not stay again. Too high price to not offer free breakfast.

They don't have free breakfast with the room... $12.95 per person. That's ridiculous on top of the room price! No hairdryer in the room. I had to dig thru my luggage to find my own hairdryer.

Comfy,clean beds. Clean rooms.

I enjoyed the quiet of the room and its amenities.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Some rooms had balconies. I would have liked one. When I reserved, that was not presented to me as an option.

I enjoyed the quiet of the room and its amenities. Internet was difficult to get but free for staying there.

Our sheets were dirty.

Our sheets were dirty... I asked for them to email me a receipt because they said they would make an adjustment to my bill, but they never sent me anything!

To Wisconsin Dells or BUST....... B u S t!

See above

We liked the breakfast. We we not sure what to expect since breakfast wasn't included with hotel stay but the price was fair for the food and service. The rooms were ok. We stayed in a suite and daughter slept on a couch/bed. Very noisy and uncomfortable and she is only 75 lbs. we tried putting mattress on floor and it was ok. The last two nights, she slept on couch cushions that were put on the floor. Bathroom's plumbing was very loud . Turn on the faucet and you could of heard it outside. No exhaust or vent in bathroom. Hair dryer didn't work that well. Since I paid for the hotel, I couldn't move to another hotel. We aren't going back to the dells again. Definitely a tourist trap.

ok
    • Deluxe King Room with Fireplace

The air conditioner outside our room must have been broke. It was very loud and kept going on and off every few seconds. My husband did not sleep at all. I did notify the front desk of the problem.

The bed was great

Right in the middle of all the attractions

I wish the price of the room included free water park passes. The chemicals in the pool were a little strong.

Right in the middle of all the attractions

The hotel was beautiful, the room was nice and the bed was...

The pool closes at 10 it should be 24 hours. The pool isn't that big. The bar doesn't have a big variety mainly wine and beer.

The hotel was beautiful, the room was nice and the bed was comfy. The breakfast was amazing.

Good
    • King Room with Whirlpool

They charge us $180 more for 3 nights and when we asked them why,they was roed about it.

We liked clean room even though it wasnt in the higher level,our room was in the first floor.

Very clean!!

If you are not an at&t customer it was difficult to connect to the WiFi. Rooms and bathrooms were a bit small, but the balcony made it better. Not a huge fan of how the direct TV was set up in the room, but there was a good channel selection. The bed was really soft which was a benefit to my partner, but if you prefer a harder mattress like I do it was not the best night sleep. The stay all in all was great though. These are just very small nit picky details. I would definitely go back!!

Corner room with the balcony was great!! Not a real noisy place. Pool was good, the outdoor hot tubs was a nice touch. Very clean!! Sheets and towels smelled faintly of bleach which I liked. Lots of parking.

Breakfast was said to be included with booking.

Breakfast was said to be included with booking.com package. It was not given when checking in. We paid full price for the breakfast and were sorely disappointed with the quality.

Our tub was dirty, counter top sticky.
    • King Room with Whirlpool

Our tub was dirty, counter top sticky..... it took over 6 hours to be resolved. We stayed 3 nights and our room was cleaned once. There was foreign hairs in the in room hot tub?? Nice way to start your honeymoon.

Amazing stay

Everything was great!

The room was very clean and spacious, the staff was friendly and very helpful. There was breakfast offered for a additional fee each morning and the choices they offered were great if I were a breakfast person. The location was great, in a great area where there was access to many different food choices as well as shopping. The rooms were pretty sound proof as well. There was some good thunderstorms and you could hardly hear a sound.

Nice place except for the issues in room
    • King Room with Whirlpool

There were issues with room shower head was on wrong ran out of toilet paper, asked them to change the sheets the second day when they cleaned the room but they didn't asked for extra towels and didn't get them

The room was super clean a spacious and the environment was...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Twin Sofa Bed

They only had a 24 hour front desk shopping area no vending. The price of a candy bar or small bag of chips was $3.00 so we left and drove to a gas station for snacks

The room was super clean a spacious and the environment was peaceful/

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

A lucky accidental find!

Wonderful staff went out of their way to help me out when I walked in harried & bedraggled at 8:45 pm. Stopped overnight due to late start from Chicago en route to Minneapolis for daughter's graduation. The lovely front desk folks cheerfully stowed my cartons of home-cooked food (daughter's favs) in the giant hotel fridge. A different young women was just as sweetly accommodating about helping me locate/retrieve them the next morning. I also liked the spaciousness & open plan of the lobby/public space, with front desk, breakfast area, seating area & bar separate but visible --& all bright with natural light. A lucky accidental (for me) find.

Walking distance to everything. Nice hotel for price.
    • King Room with Whirlpool

Our cold water didn't work. Told maintenance and he said he knew. Had a blown light and another lady did too. Seemed to have an excuse why it couldn't be fixed. Pool broke down too somehow? Also charged an extra $60 for a "security deposit" while an older couple was only charged $30. Still waiting for that to be refunded.

Receptionist was extremely friendly and accomodating. Fairly clean. We were right in the middle of everything, all parks and entertainment in walking distance. Nice interior design, would have liked to seen that in the rooms too.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

The hotel is in a good spot but don't go in March there's not much to do

They only cleaned the room once and they wanted to clean the carpets while we were staying in the room but they give us a option to refuse to have the carpet cleaned

Everything was good the staff were friendly the pool was a nice temperature the hot tubs outside were hot the entrance was nice and clean

Not impressed

I booked this hotel at the same time as another family, for exactly the same rate. We checked in, she was given breakfast vouchers. We were not? I asked the front desk staff 3 separate occasions "why" and I got 3 different answers. We even stayed 1 more night then our friends, and your staff still wouldn't offer us a breakfast voucher. Crazy! I booked this hotel because the website said there was a complimentary breakfast. We were there for a volleyball tourn. and didn't need full massive breakfast. Just wanted a cup of coffee and some fruit, but intead we had to pay $13 /person for breakfast! Not impresssed and will not be using the hotel or recommending this hotel again. This hotel should do some benchmarking of other hotels in the area that are newer, cleaner and offer a more family friendly atmosphere.

Horrible experience!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The beds said they were Queen size and they were not queen size! The manager argued with me! The staff were flakes! It was not a good experience! Will not be going to any of their properties again!!!!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

It was simply a nightmare

At first I was given a dirty room on my first day and the third day there was construction on my floor from 7:30 am until 6:00 pm. I talked to a manager and he said "it will only be for a few more hours". I couldn't believe that he never offered to change rooms nor to aknowledged how bad of a service that was. I went for leisure to this place and ended up with more stress than anything else!!

I liked the location

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Stay again? Yes!

There weren't any complaints.

The hotel was perfect for an off season get-a-way. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and roomy.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Repeat customer.

We only had one small wastebasket in our room. Also a little surprised there are not exhaust fans in the bathrooms.

Very clean and spacious rooms. Enjoyed outdoor hot tubs.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Great Hotel

I thought keeping the pool open until 11 would be nice. We went to the Ice Castles, and it would have been nice to have a little longer to be able to use the Hot Tub.

I liked the rooms, and I thought the hotel itself was absolutely beautiful. I also got over charged at first, but when I brought it up with the front desk, they were more than willing to help.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Ok. But disappointed
    • King Room with Whirlpool

For room price, bed was not confortable abd did not meet my expectations. No switch on fireplace to run without heat renderring it useless. Room walls were thin and could here as much as the cheap hotels I previously stay at. Overpriced for those reasons. Other hotels of equal price were much better and exceeded expectations. Hilton let me down!

Got into room quickly and room was same as advertised

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Great stay. Well worth the price. Very clean & modern

Janitorial staff in the way at the elevator & kept pressing the button to go up, from the outside, which kept making our door open . However he wasnt getting into our elevator. So our door would almost completely close & he would push the button again which made the elevator door open again. He apparently didn't know that he needed to wait until the elevator started moving before hitting the button.

Very clean & pretty

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Reliable service and added services like coffee and hot...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub - Mobility Accessible

Had trouble with booking through booking.com As a result I have had 5 times the cost reserved on my credit card by Hilton which I now have to ensure it is deleted properly.

Reliable service and added services like coffee and hot chocolate sitting by the fire complimentary when you arrive in from the cold.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Wonderful stay, false advertising by booking.com
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I disliked the dishonesty of booking.com claiming our 1 night stay was 48 percent savings at $99. Checking in I asked the rate and it was $109 including 2 breakfasts (your rate was literally a $10 savings WITHOUT breakfast. I am now at the Courtyard Marriott and that is indeed a 48% savings until next week when they are $99 too. I will watch more closely from now on and check hotels directly first. Learned a valuable lesson.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

No sleep
    • King Room with Whirlpool

Blinds in room were missing. Light in a.m. too soon. Very irritated with that and staff didn't even apologize for the inconvenience.

Clean, check in and out fast.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Great Anniversary Get Away!
    • King Room with Whirlpool

Need different pillows... not very comfortable.

Wonderful hotel!!! Loved the fact that they had 2 hot tubs and a nice sized pool indoors and 2 hot tubs outside as well. Was GREAT sitting in the outdoor hot tub when it was only 20 degrees outside! Great Hotel for the price!!!

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Would stay again

No vending machine on our floor. Had to go to lobby for a bottle of water and a snack.

It was quiet and it was nice the pool was open early. The room was spacious.

It was clean.

This is the first time, and we've used Booking.com for numerous hotel/motel needs, that my reservation was cancelled because the card I had on file with Booking.com "didn't go through." What drew me to this site is the guarantee that you will not be charged until you get there. I usually call the hotel to make sure that we still have the room because we usually check in very late. I didn't this time. But then again, I've never had any problems. We checked in at around 10:30pm and found out that our reservation was cancelled. And that they were sold out. The nice gentleman did manage to find us a room with a King bed. I was under the impression that the King room will have a pull out bed, being that the original reservation was for a double Queen. I called the desk and they were able to provide us with a roll away bed. Again, I have never had a problem before and I've used the same credit card to "hold" the room. Also, there was no continental breakfast. Well, there was but for a fee. We didn't want to pay $11/person.

It was clean. The staff managed to save the day.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Great Hotel!!

Everything was great!

The bed was very comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They told about restaurants in the area that gave discounts to the hotel guests so we tried the Del Bar, it was fabulous as well! Thanks guys!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Just okay!

It wasn't the cleanest of places. The breakfast buffet items should have been free.

It was a pretty nice place. Convienent to get to and surrounding area.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Good value, could make slight improvements!

Bed not made, only changed towels. Very noisy during the night. Breakfast ends at 10:00 which is too early. They could keep it going until 11:00.

We usually enjoy our stay at Hilton and we did this time. It is clean, and it has a good location.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Ok stay

Wifi wasn't that strong.. BIG PROBLEM WAS THE PILLOWS WERE DIRTY AND SMEELED AS IF THEY HADNT BEEN WASHED. We told the front desk about it and they seemed to not really care.

Zedd the front desk guy was great. Very nice and professional. Facility was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

should book directly w/ hotel instead of Booking.com ??
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

moved 3 times before the accessible room I requested was available. $$charged more than originally quoted; staff said they couldn't control, since I booked w/ a "third party" poor customer service;others in party paid approx. $44 less for same thing.

room was clean and spacious

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

The fact that my family was with.

We have to wait over an hour for our rooms to be ready for us. Check in was at 3pm and we didn't get in till after 4:15pm. The cost was over rated for this area and since it was an off season as well.The money spent on these rooms at least breakfast should have been free and the service during breakfast was bad.

The fact that my family was with.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Great hotel, great location!!!

Nothing! It was great!!

Helpful, very friendly and attentive staff. Great location, very comfortable beds and great fluffy pillows! There are 2 small hottubs on patio--awesome!! Rooms very clean and comfortable, will definately stay again!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

A short but pleasant week end in the Dells

Possibly the fact that there was no literature, booklets from the convention & visitors bureau showing the various tourist's point of interest. Though, it should noted that one of the TV channel was devoted to such...

This hotel is well managed. Management was present in the lobby to great the guests, every mornings, including on Sunday. Clean rooms, well appointed, instant hot water when taking a shower, pleasant and clean public areas... front desk staff was nicely acquainted with the surrounding "things to do" &, if prompted, had good suggestions.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

3.0
    Bad staff

Front dresk staff didn't ask me if i would like to pay cash or credit card. Didn't tell me my total, charged my card the wrong total. Then told my husband it was our fault. No sorry. Asked to be away from exits or on top floor. Had a shower with the drain coming off. Cut my foot on it. Bad place Bad staff

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Nice hotel. We'll be back for another mini vacay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Twin Sofa Bed

The hotel could use some sprucing up and the cleaning in parts of the room could have been a little better, but nothing that made me feel compelled to complain.

This hotel met our expectations. The room was large and comfortable. We were with young children that really enjoyed the indoor pool. there are two indoor and two outdoor hot tubs that are nice. the lobby bar was adequate. Loved the Keurig in the room! Microwave and mini fridge were a must for our two year old. bed was comfy. Lobby is nice. It's worth paying a few extra bucks to stay here instead of some of the other nearby motels. We'll be back.Close to a lot of attractions.

Overall nice hotel.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Twin Sofa Bed

Breakfast should be included in stay. Key was deactivated and had to get a new one, instead of the desk guy using common sense my husband and I BOTH had to go down to show ID before they would replace them. Kept turning the temp down to 65 every day they came to clean.

Beds were comfy. Rooms neat and clean.