Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick 3 stars

1 Thurber Street, Warwick, RI 02886, USA

#3 of 17 hotels in Warwick

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pull out is the least comfortable I’ve ever slept on. Bathroom had some ceiling damage. There was a stray pill from a prior guest left under the AC unit that one of my little ones could have gotten ahold of. Cafe area staff doesn’t clean up the bar ware left over from prior night so there are dirty wine/drink glasses in plain view all day long. Our reservation noted two adults and two young children, but we weren’t provided with blankets for the pull out bed and had to ask. The mini fridge could not maintain its cold temperature with a few items in it. Bottles had to be thrown away.

One staff called Macy was very rude, cannot deliver the service on time and just hang over the phone while I am still talking!

Good facility,most staff very friendly and helpful Good breakfast

The Iron Works Tavern was overrated for the price. The food presentation got a 10 rating but the food got a 7 (from all 4 of us).

Friendly staff, comfortable bed, great breakfast, nice decor.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The limo that was blocking the drive way so no other customers could unload their car. There were several customers unloading in the street.

Very clean, and friendly

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The small gathering of staff at the front desk off to the side talking seemed to be listening in our conversation with the front desk check in staff member when we asked some questions about the shuttle service. I just felt slightly odd about it.

We were there one night because we had a flight the next morning so we were not able to have the breakfast. There seemed to be a lot of staff hanging out on the side of the front desk talking the night we arrived. The man at the front desk asked us about shuttle service to the airport the next morning and we told him that we called the hotel the day before and asked about it and we were told unless we stayed the night we came back from our trip we couldn't keep our car in the parking lot that week. The woman off to the side of the desk in the small group said we could park our car at the hotel for the week but that there was a charge for that. We opted not to as it was less expensive to park at the airport. I just found that given two different stories was not good business. I had also thought since we were staying the night the shuttle was free to the airport and that we could keep our car parked at the hotel for free. So a bit disappointed the information regarding that was not very clear and a bit deceiving.

I had an very early morning flight, so the location across the street from the rental car return was great. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The staff was very helpful and efficient.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff. It’s seems like it kills them to be nice or smile. The gentleman when we first checked in had NO MANNERS. Lacked customer service in ALL aspects. The way he spoke was very rude to even tell you the credit card didn’t go through. Our booking also came with breakfast. He did not even supply the breakfast coupons that was supposed to be given. I actually had to acquire that from the nice girl the next morning because we had no details given to us about the breakfast during check in. Also the night that we checked in, being clueless about our breakfast situation, my wife called down to the front desk. Of course the same gentleman picked up the phone. Basically a very vague answer when my wife asked to make sure our breakfast was included with our stay, he simply replied, “Yes.” Nothing more nothing less. Not even a time when it starts. Not even a “I forgot to give you your breakfast coupons.” All in all, terrible experience with select staff.

Beds were comfy. Breakfast was good.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was extremely friendly. We had dinner at the restaurant, the food was great! The service was also great..everyone was friendly and very accommodating! Thank you!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were a little stiff

Very spacious rooms the staff was very friendly and helpful through out the trip and the prices for the snack stand, room service and breakfast were all reasonable

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location was great and the staff were all professional and helpful. Provided information on how to return rental car to save time and effort. Having the connection to Iron Works Tavern is a MAJOR bonus.

We had a good experience until we left. I stated I would be paying with cash when I got there and when I checked out she said you are all set. I said I am paying with cash. It has been held for 3 days now by my bank and I have over drawn on my account because of it. Not happy!

Spending time with my family

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The extra charges to my credit card for holding, wish that I would’ve been warned about the 50$ fee that is on my account temporarily and when I checked out another fee appeared.

Bed was super comfortable, we got extra towels easily, the pool and spa area were nice and very clean, the gym was super and all the employees that we encountered were very pleasant.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

In cold weather, the dinning area is too cold. However, staff was very attentive. Food selection was fresh and tasty.

Great parking. Comfortable, clean rooms. Nice indoor pool.

Breakfast a bit expensive if you just want coffee/tea and bagel.

Didn't have breakfast here as it was a bit expensive. For the price and convenience, this was a no brainer. Visiting family in the Kingston area and needed a clean, nearby place to stay for 6 that wouldn't break the bank. Parking great, easy place to find.

Nothing Perfect

Great on site restaurant, food and breakfast cleanliness was perfect great stay. Recommended Hilton Garden Inn. Airport convient,shuttle service 24hrs. Thanks Hilton Garden Toni Cicillini-Repoza

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms outdated, charging for water at a hotel that’s $100+ per night is wrong, WiFi intermittent, hotel below usual standard.

Free breakfast was excellent and amongst the best I’ve had at a US chain hotel. Bed also really comfy.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only complaint - I think the bed could have been more comfortable. Kind of hard. And the pillows where too high. Would have liked a flatter pillow option so I had a tough time sleeping.

Nice setup in the room. Very nice! I like that there was a restaurant attached! Really convenient in that I was there without a car. I was dropped off and stayed overnight to get an early flight out of TF Green. Love the shuttle service!! Staff at the desk and shuttle driver was great!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I wish the breakfast was included in the price.

This is a beautiful facility. I loved that Iron Works was part of the hotel, and we did not need to leave the hotel to look for a restaurant. It was excellent.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No bar/restaurant in hotel on Friday? There is a great restaurant adjoining the hotel, though it is expensive.

Bright and modern hotel, very spacious room and staff very friendly

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There is nothing I didn't like.

The staff seemed to like what they were doing which resulted in a very welcoming and friendly attitude toward the guests.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was penalized by the Hotel for using booking.com. This resultef in a loss if points and normal courtesy that comes with membership. This is something that will result in me not using booking.com again.

Location was ideal.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The whole experience was wonderful. Pool and hot tub beautiful and well maintained. Best breakfast around! Chef was 5 star quality even remembered guests orders on second day! Don't let price (12.95) deter you so worth every penny a true deal if anything. All made to order with perfection and kids are free!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Unattended kids at the pool (only 5' fee) doing flips and diving made us really uncomfortable. We left.

Restaurant, friendly staff, pool, iron works restaurant

The bed was hard as a board? The pillows were cheap flimsy thin and uncomfortable. I did not sleep, the bed was so uncomfortable. The breakfast was not any better. A dry tasteless omelette and the greasiest mound of uncooked bacon I jave ever seen. And I will more than likely not stay there again. If I wanted that kind of quality, I would have stayed at a Motel 6.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I can honestly say there wasn't anything I didn't like. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I didn't bring swimming trunks and couldn't enjoy the pool.

The staff very friendly from start to finish. Room was great. The beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again. The breakfast menu was reasonably priced.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That I had to rush out before Breakfast was open... it smelled great..

Nice restaurant , Iron Works in the facility. I was only there for 6 hours over night, but it was more than I expected for what I paid for.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Business Center electronic lock wouldn't work with my room key/card. (Resolved by hotel staff)

Close to airport for a "no traffic" AM flight.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The concrete pool was very rough and everyone in our party scraped themselves on it. My son scraped his foot up pretty bad. 😔

The staff was very helpful and friendly. There is a pool and hot tub. There are microwaves, mini fridges and Keurig coffee makers in the rooms!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was very small. The restaurant/food was expensive especially since so many great places are minutes away.

The bed was comfortable, water was hot.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

The floor lamp was missing a light bulb and the bed could have been softer. I also would have liked a blanket on the bed. Sound proofing could use a little work.

Love the afternoon snacks! Very clean. You could not get any closer to the rental car garage if you tried-it is literally across the street!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff or Security checking on the pool would be helpful. I was with my kids when this group of young men came in playing loud music on a Bluetooth speaker. The music had a lot of swearing and was not appropriate for my children to listen. Another man came into the pool area with a large bottle of liquor and stumbling drunk. At that point I had to tell my children we had to go. They were disappointed that we had to spend the rest of the time in our room.

I wanted to take my kids to a hotel with an indoor pool. They really enjoyed them selves. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly.

• King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

No shower bench in accesible bathroom.

Room was very clean, large and comfortable. Tavern terrific. Breakfast area verh pleasent.Shuttle and driver was super helpful. Allowed us to not have to deal with parking at a very large event.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

if I am paying to stay in a hotel I would like to use the facilities. I don't think its a good idea to have outsiders come in and use the pool and take away from paying guests. there are other facilities that could be used for physical therapy such as the ymca.

the staff was excellent. very friendly, courteous and helpful at all times. the best ever.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

The parking was so inconvenient coming back to the hotel at 6 at night, I would not likely stay here again. Great hotel, parking lot was awful, sorry

The room was great, clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Too much chlorine in the pool. I only sat in the area for 40 minutes and left with my eyes blood red. I never went in the water. Also, The pool area was a mess. wet and dirty towels all over the floor. no clean towels to use.

The staff was amazing. I travel with a service dog and requested a room near the elevator. I received a room right across from it. The fruit and juice in the lobby is fresh and delicious.

NO COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST

CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AIRPORT/TRAIN STATION

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The elegance and breakfasts hours

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Happy hour in lobby would be nice.

Spacious room. Restaurant on premises good.

no safe in the room as advertised

Staff was very accommodating pool & hot tub were clean and fresh

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Free breakfast came with booking, and it was offered

Hot tub was REALLY sudsy and yellow & Smashed glass all over the parking lot the next morning

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

keurig machine (need more sugar)

Bathroom was dated.

The bed was way to hard

The expensive breakfast

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hot breakfast could have been better quality

The airport shuttle was fast and efficient.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The TV remote may have needed new batteries because it was a little slow to react.

Cleanliness

The price for 1 room was very expensive for 1 night.

Hotel was fantastic

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Claimed music in lounge, but it had been discontinued for awhile

Very clean, breakfast was really good.

NOTHING

Breakfast was great, service was excellent Having room service was a real plus

The bed was a bit on the hard side but the overall room was comfortable

I liked everything

The atmosphere was great

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room svc was great: the best Cobb salad! I al had a delicious, juicy, Reuben Sandwich. So good!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very nice staff, handy place to buy food at reception. Great to have a microwave and coffee machine in the room

Parking & location for Prov. airport travlers.

No problems

Stay too short to rate all facilities. It was perfect place to spend night in preparation for a very early plane departure the next AM

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location to airport and train station

breakfast was a zoo

very clean and convenient

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool closed too early

I loved the cleanliness of the entire hotel

Small bathroom - shower behind the door.

Comfortable bed.

Even the premises was very clean neat and organized

Very clean and friendly

Very comfy bed

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel is located across the street from the rental car facility. Attached to a very good restaurant Iron Works Tavern.

Size of the room 12:00 check out

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Should get discount at dining on premises

Bed super comfie

n/a

Great staff

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was very helpful and accommodating for our late checkout.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My stay was the best. Didn't want to leave.

Cleanliness!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lobby nice and clean. Pool was clean

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed mattress was a little uncomfortable

Check in Pool availability Restaurant selection and food quality