Reviews of Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld 4 stars

#38 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Hotel was great.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Hotel was great. We had a full kitchen and washer and dryer. Also the balcony was great and was netted to keep the bugs away. I loved how the hotel had a movie kiosk. This was a very relaxing hotel and very convenient location.

• King Studio

We were offered to listen hilton presentation to get a discounted price tickets to SeaWorld. 2h wasted... old hotel that requires renovation. Good restaurant - soup with sea food saved us when we have arrived.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Not impressed and would never stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Had to park far away because all the spots were taken. Had to wait a long time for one elevator. No view from our balcony. Waited 15 min after calling to be picked up to goto the pool and nobody came so we walked far to the pool. Ants in kitchen that got into our food. We came back one night and found that our door was left open all day by maids. Maids room was across from our room so every morning we woke up to loud voices and banging noises.

It was clean. The tub was nice and the bed was comfortable. Hot tub and the pool were nice. Wifi worked good. The tv’s were high definition and our Roku streaming stick plugged right in.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

great place just need later check out
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

check out time was too early.House keeping was knocking at my door at 9;30 that was way too early for me

location was perfect. Hotel was clean and tidy.

Resort in name only
    • King Studio

Check in at 4 check out at 10. So I paid a resort fee and could not use the pool. Never again will I stay at a place with a resort fee and hours like these.

Hilton grand vacation at Sea world
    • King Studio

The price of the hotel kept changing I was quoted a price and then I booked it and then it increases by 35 % after the booking but I wanted to cancel but there was a 24 hour cancel fee which was extremely ridiculous . The food was decent but very over priced for what was purchased.

The staff and pools we're very nice and the hotel is in a good location

I would stay again.
    • King Studio

I didn’t like how I was treated when I was checked out , I was charged for something I had already payed for , the girl checking me out didn’t know anything , the kitchen “ supervisor “ was ignorant and rude . && the kitchen staff Sabrina needed to be better trained .

I loved the waterfall pools and how big the resort was , we went for my birthday and had an amazing time lounging around and relaxing

Great hotel. Stay away from the marketing presentation!
    • King Studio

Unless you are really thinking of buying a Hilton Grand Vacations property the same day, do not go to the marketing presentation. We had a really bad experience there that left us thinking: Wow, is Hilton really condoning these sales methods? Why? On the 3rd day of our visit we decided to go to the presentation after having received early calls every morning with offers of free gifts. After all, we thought what could it hurt and who wouldn't want an extra 25.000 Hilton Honor points in their account? Yes, I know, we fell for it. There is no such thing as a free lunch. And here's what happened: There was a funny presentation. The guy did a good job and we all laughed and joined in. But after that, the gloves came off. And it quickly became clear to us, that this was not just a meeting where we could gather information and learn about the product and think about whether it would be of interest to us. No. They wanted us to sign a contract the same day, there and then. 66,000 USD now. And they would not take no for answer. At any cost. Once we had said that we were not willing to buy, then everything turned weird. The good mood dropped and we kept being pressurized over and over again to sign. A manager came in. He tried pushing us even harder. We finally just got up and left. And yes, I know that sales people are pushy, but good sales people are pushy with a smile on their face and they use their professionalism, charm and cheekyness to get the customer interested. And when they see the customer is not ready, they give him some material and they call him back next week. This was nothing like that. It was just plain unpleasant. And the strategy failed completely. Now, several days later, we are back at home with no Hilton sales material and with memories of a bad experience. Surely, that was not the goal? I have since been in contact with the hotel about our experience and received an assurance that these methods are not the Hilton standard. So...

A really nice hotel with great pools and perfect for relaxation.

Close to parks.
    • King Studio

Operator didn't always answer the phone when you need them. Bed was not comfortable. Standing water while you showered.

Loved the staff that drove you from your room to main lobby

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The place was lovely I just had a very unpleasant experience
    • King Studio

The neighbors were so loud it sounded like they were shouting inside our room. There was a guy using a jack hammer right outside our window very early in the morning. Lastly my purse was stolen making it very difficult for us to get back on a plane to California.

The property was beautiful the aminities were wonderful!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Very Good spot to stay in Orlando
    • King Studio

The rooms although clean and comfortable are slightly aged and require some upgrading. The bathrooms are clean but also require an upgrade.

Free parking was great to have just outside our room. Facilities were very good - spacious rooms, comfortable beds, great pillows and clean bathrooms. The pool was large and the complimentary water at poolside was great. The fitness room was large with good equipment. The staff were very Hilton - which is always good to experience. Location in terms of visiting the parks in Orlando, restaurants etc was central.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Wonderful!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

nothing. Everything was good. I would book this place again in the near future.

The pool was excellent. The rooms was better than I can imagine. The staff was very helpful.

Quiet nd clean
    • King Studio

Bed sagged in middle, room/bathroom smaller than expected, pillows way too soft for me, fridge went on and off every 15 minutes keeping me awake. Front desk person was strange, kept asking me... what's wrong, I know something is wrong. What right does this person have. Check in was a mess, much higher price than what I booked room for. Yes they fixed it BUT it was a very aggravating check in.

Quiet nd clean

If your in Orlando, then this is the place to stay
    • King Studio

There wasn't anything I didn't like about this hotel!

Everything,, My room was much more than I expected,, I loved the balcony from the 5th floor.

A M A Z I N G
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I loved everything about this hotel honestly!!! Great location, the staff were amazing, and the room was spectacular!!! Beds were comfortable, the room size was great! I stayed in a one bedroom suite! I was reading the prior reviews and I read that someone wrote that this place is like a motel??? Yea..... NO! This is a nice luxurious hotel. Far from a motel. I’m definitely staying here again.

I will never stay at this place again
    • King Studio

Staff was unable to find Booking reservations, I sat at the front counter for about 30 minutes then got sent to someone trying to sell Timeshare, I was there for another 30 minutes so check in was about an hour and on vacation not what I wanted. I booked this hotel partially for free Breakfast but breakfast was offsite a few miles away so I didn’t go. After paying 160 for one night and having to go somewhere else for breakfast, not to mention hour check in I will not be returning worst Hilton I have stayed at

The best vacation stay ever!😀
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

There was nothing to unlike. I booked this hotel again for the next week.😊

I love the spacious rooms. The furniture was up-to-date; very chic. The king size bed was comfortable. So happy this room had a sofa bed.

Was a great stay over all, kids had a blast. We will be back!!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The water had a smell but they said it was normal, over the bath tub there is a window kind of thing and it let a lot of light in so it would be nice if they put somthing in to pull down to cover the window at night so the room would be dark.

The food was amazing, the people were so nice and helpfully, the rooms were clean and nice. We will for sure be back.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The stay was very comfortable we weren’t able to check out...
    • King Studio

The whole deposit charge how ever it fell off.

The stay was very comfortable we weren’t able to check out late however they offered us to stay on the property all day and store our clothes and still have access to showers!! I enjoyed that.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The bed was comfortable and that I became a club owner
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The house keeping was good but not excellent and the balcony that I was giving all that I can see was trees.

The bed was comfortable and that I became a club owner

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Expedia not helpful. Just try to take your money.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Expedia staff weren’t as helpful as you would think. How charged us on park tickets and when we were leaving our hotel to go back to the airport they told us the only way was a taxi that costs 40-50 dollars minimum. This wasn’t the case as we found out that there was a lynx bus that picks up right across the road from the hotel and costs $2 per head and only took 40 minutes. Hope this saves people money in the future. Don’t listen to Expedia!

I loved how clean our room was and how nice the staff were all over the hotel. Food was nice and the happy hour really saved us some money!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Nice place to stay with family near Sea World
    • King Studio

We checked out 2 times by the Hotel although we did not did any check out (we had 2 rooms)

Quiet place, close to Sea World, Free parking, Room was ok. The supermarket is essential for families Swimming pool is open until late with activities for children Free WiFi Staff is fine There is a gas station near the hotel

Not enough beds my two teenage grandson s had to sleep on...
    • King Studio

Not enough beds my two teenage grandson s had to sleep on the floor i wasn't toid it was a time share when booking and down hill from there they told me they only hold the 1oo dollars

Completely Satisfied
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

We have no complaint whatsoever.

Everything. The facilities were great. The staff was prompt on request. They are polite and very courteous. They are people persons. We have hopes to return again.

Orlando getaway
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The food and the service down at the bar/grille wasn't the best and was expensive.

The staff was friendly. The hotel and the grounds were very nice. There was plenty of lounge chairs at the pool which was a nice surprise. Overall it's a very nice resort just a little pricey if you want a quick bite to eat down by the pool.

Love the room, comfort bed.
    • King Studio

The first day it was raining and I got wet because the elevator was licking but after they fixed it . I stayed for 4 days And my room only cleaned one time .I went out I thought I'll have the room clean but no.🙁🙁🙁

Love the room, comfort bed.good location, and the pool area so beautiful 👍👍💜💜💜💜💙💙💙

Very fun stay, will probably stay at another hotel because of the price and check in/ out times.
    • King Studio

Didn't like how check in was at 4pm and check out was at 10am. I had requested something special for our anniversary and nothing was in our room. We also expected a bath tub as the picture on the website had and they listed our room as having g a bathtub but it was not the same. Our bathtub was attached to the shower and only one person could fit at a time.

Loved how clean everything was and how close the hotel was to everything.

Staff continually badgered us to visit their neighbouring...
    • King Studio

Staff continually badgered us to visit their neighbouring property and have a look around. They offered a gift as incentive to do so and they weren't taking no for an answer. Staff didn't mention that this visit was the Hilton Hotel trying to sell membership in their vacation club. Hard selling pressure salesmen. 2 hour of our lives we will never get back.

Great pools.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I loved the initial price of our stay, but they definitely charge a lot for amenities. House keeping was inconsistent.

Great pools. Golf cart rides were a nice touch. Beds are really comfy.

I'm never checking into a Hilton again.
    • King Studio

Everything else - the sea world sales team at the entrance sold me the wrong tickets, and were very rude wanting to only sell what they wanted. Upgraded my park tickets to include animal feeding for hours they knew I couldn't visit during. The room didn't even have a bottle of water I asked for an extended checkout hour from 10:00am to 11:00am and the guest services lady just said flat out - no with an attitude. And then the bellman was late an hour anyway so it was nonsense. Checked in to the Villas of Grand Cypress the next day and had a dream of a stay there. Big mistake with this!

Lovely complex - accessible to attractions

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It was our honeymoon , best part was our trip to SeaWorld & the pools.
    • King Studio

The Presentation rep named Andre . He was absolutely unprofessional, degraded me and my husband , and he should be fired .

It was a late check in around 10pm . The Man at the desk was very short with us . I had booked a King with a garden tub and he informed me there were no longer any rooms available, but still we were charged the same . He said we could ask the next day or day after but he doubted anything would become available. He was rude .

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The guest was very friendly and overall the room was...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I arrive at 12pm but check in is at 4pm . You will have to wait until almost 4 until you can get in your room . But we didn’t have to wait long. I room was ready at 3.

The guest was very friendly and overall the room was amazingly clean and comfortable. Everything you need in one room. With an closed in balcony. The king room does have a door that closes from the sitting room . Just in case you want privacy from the kids. I will definitely be back in sept 2018

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

near Seaworld, Rooms are large and well kept, parking is...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

Time sharing-ressort that tries everything to get you participating

near Seaworld, Rooms are large and well kept, parking is free (in the meantime hard to find in Orlando)

I loved the property and the hotel itself
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I hated the staff. I had a 4 day stay and they only cleaned the room 2 out of the 4 days. The last day, the check out was at 10AM and from 9am until we left several staff members knocked on our door asking us to check out. The last one, even opened the door saying it was time to leave. I asked for a late check out at 11AM and they refused. said we needed to leave immediately. we felt like we were getting kicked out in a hurry like we had done something wrong.

I loved the property and the hotel itself

Great place to stay in Orlando.
    • King Studio

The only thing that bothered us was that our room had a door that went between our room and the next room. And unfortunately, you could hear the people and kids next door when they got up early in the morning, which woke us up way earlier than we wanted to get up.

The pool was fantastic, and they had ample loungers to use. The restaurant food was good and located right next to the pool, making it very convenient. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. Overall, we had a great time.

Hilton but not hilton
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Sales pitch for the time share hidden amongst the getting the parking permit. Small pools compared to the size of the hotel. Dining room was outside, under fans but no air con. Expensive, small shop.

Great large three bedrooms apartment. Daily service. Great location. Walking distance to 7 11 type shop and Seaworld. Free water for the day. Lovely staff.

We just stayed at the Hilton Grand in Orlando.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

We just stayed at the Hilton Grand in Orlando. It was absolutely perfect! Friendly staff, very clean and my kids loved the pool area. We ate at the grill down by the pool and the food was excellent!!!! Would highly recommend this hotel. Can’t wait to go back!

This resort was wonderful.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The Bar and Grill was a little pricey for food that wasn’t the best.

This resort was wonderful. We came to town for Seaworld and this resort was Right across the street from Seaworld. Everything was clean and everyone so friendly.

Good Location but the customer service on check in was horrible.
    • King Studio

The customer service and check in experience. One of the worst check in experiences I had. Booked two rooms, and for some reason they book them under two separate spellings of my name and they aren't even on the same floor. After speaking with several people, no one being able to got rooms close to each other, they tell us they will move us the next day. However, we had to check out at 10 am and check in at 4 PM, since this is their policy and they were unable to be flexible about it. We had to check our luggage in storage in the morning and wait for our room to be ready. Additionally, as paying guests in a time share hotel, we were always being nagged to attend an hour and half briefing and even after declining, we keep getting calls every morning encouraging us to attend the briefing. Our friends room was not even ready at 4, it was ready at 8 PM and that us after they called the hotel. No one got in touch with the guests.

The location is really good. Near universal, Disney and other attractions.

Pool area is lovely, the amenities in the room of good...
    • King Studio

Wi-Fi is not free and furniture of the standard room is old.

Pool area is lovely, the amenities in the room of good quality. Staff is friendly and customer oriented.

Absolute BEST Vacation Spot and Value

Nothing whatsoever!

We were beyond impressed and pleased with ALL aspects of this facility! There was nothing they could have improved upon! The pools, hot tubs, activities, staff, rooms/villas, comfort, cleanliness etc...are truly unsurpassed. We’ve never had such a positive experience when traveling! Property is as advertised and billing at check out was exactly as originally outlined (no surprises)! They are it all so easy and pleasant. One member of our party experienced medical issues and this facility and staff went above and beyond! Check in and checkout process were beyond fast. No long lines and no pressure sales at all! Wouldn’t stay anywhere else after this visit. Highly recommended to anyone! Lots of activities too!

Nice Hotel
    • King Studio

Staff in lobby very friendly. Pool area was lovely. The bed was soooo comfortable. Absolutely loved the bed! Called for towels they arrived in 10 minutes

Like renting a good airbnb with room service
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Air conditioning were very irregular: too hot or too cold. So was the room service: one day they cleaned the room at 1pm, the other at 4pm; one day they forgot to replenish the soap, the other they forgot to change the kitchen towel and so on. Last but not least: be careful with your deliveries!! They charge USD 5 for each pack, unless you are a member of Hilton Honors (so make sure to subscribe the club for free on the internet before you check out).

Staying there is like staying in a apartment, with washer machine, cooktop and so on. Appliances were very new and clean, shower and bed comfortable. Hotel is huge and they asked us if we preferred a quieter building or a building near the pools. We decided for the quieter one and it was really quiet, buy very far from the main building (impossible to walk). We asked for a baby crib and they sent us a broken one. After almost two hours they sent us a better one that worked great. They don`t offer breakfast, but have a small but fair deli shop where you can buy some coffee or bagels. Didn`t use the pools, so don`t know how it works.

Reduced prices for Disney were offered with the decent...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Reduced prices for Disney were offered with the decent remark that Hilton will invite for breakfast with a presentation. At the end it was a very aggressive sales show for timeshare. We had to suffer 2 h with aggressive salesmen selling something that we never would buy. I would have preferred to pay regular Disney prices instead of this experience. I will never book Hilton again.

A great place to Vacation.
    • King Studio

Cant think of anything we didn't like.

The staff is super friendly and always helpful. If there are any issues they correct it on the spot. The pools are great, the restaurant has great food. They have pizza and ice cream in their mini mart. Overall, we love it.

Unfriendly Moments with Staff
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The housekeeping staff was not very friendly. They literally waited outside my room door for us to exit during check-out. We had to wait to secure a luggage caddy, they only had 6 to accommodate our particular villa, so the wait was long. This didn’t deter her from waiting and making rude remarks, that my daughter could hear. Upon arrival, at 1am, on day 1, we were exhausted and not graciously greeted . The lady at the front desk was short with us and very crass. So much that her co-worker tried to deflect when she made comments. Not what I expected from the Hilton Brand especially after 11 hours of travel with children in tow. One incident of rudeness I can excuse, but several, I simply could not.

The property is beautiful, picturesque. The facility isn’t large so it’s not overwhelming, and quite pleasant. The actual villa was very spacious.

Wonderful hotel, close to parks, pool is wonderful and beds are very comfy, condo very spacious!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The fact that they still asked me for my Credit Card info and photoID after 3 times at the front desk. Should have been done the first time I checked in.

It’s one of the best hotels, we’ve stayed in.
    • King Studio

It was super clean, employees were very friendly, especially Larry, he helped a lot with the check in and out, made everything very fast and easy. The elevator was having some issues, reported them and it didn’t take long to fix. If you are looking for a 6 Stars Hotel, this is it! It’s a 5 Stars plus 1, because I still can’t believe thatvthey even put our dirty dishes in the dishwasher! This is what I call an excellent customer service!!! Thanks a lot, be sure we will stay there again.

The location was great!
    • King Studio

The first morning, I received 3 phone calls from 7am - 9am about a time share presentation. However, after I asked them not to call before noon, everything else was good.

The location was great! The room was clean and comfortable!

I will return but book directly to utilize my hhonors membership
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Because I booked with a third a party booking company I was not able to use my hhonors member benefits.

Friendly staff, comfortable and clean acomodations and convenient location to all attractions

big and nice area, lots of parking space.
    • King Studio

food place closes early, so do restaurants nearby and there are very few of them around. i mean if you go to theme park, by the time you get to hotel after park is closed you won't get any food. personnel at the reception office are little too obsessive about sending you to vacation ownership timeshare presentation. and what is the reason to have 10am checkout time?

big and nice area, lots of parking space. hotel looks old and furniture and rooms are kinda worn out but room rate compensates that. complimentary water and coffee

Great room, loved the pools & hot tubs. Staff was good - except for pressure from sales.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Only one thing - pressure from sales to attend meeting for points opportunity. Our stay was only 2 nights and we had our trip planned. Unfortunately, sales called our room several times asking if we would attend - irritating.

We loved our room, very comfy and beautiful. Pool was awesome.

Clean comfortable stay...would have liked more time on the day we were leaving.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Very few rooms available at check-in at 5 pm. Only one room on ground floor which was located near a noisey a/c unit. If we wanted a different room, would have to wait....and then check out is at 10 am....too early...was not able to extend checkout. Since we stayed only two nights, we really didn't get the value out of the property we would have liked, Had to have a rushed morning on check out day. Also, took a minute for hot water to get to showers and tub...

Clean and modern comfortable home away from home type of property. Lots of space. Nice linens, well equipped kitchen, spacious living room, great T.V. in living room and bedrooms. Nice looking pools but didn't get to use the pools as we spent full day in theme parks..would have liked some extra time to enjoy pool...but early check out made this inconvenient on our second day.

The location was great and the rooms were clean
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I felt like the the cleaning of the rooms while I stayed could have been better. Overall it was good though.

The location was great and the rooms were clean

Paradise vacations.
    • King Studio

The biggest part I didn't like was the fact that they don't provide shuttles for major conventions in town. And with the convention center in the area why not have a method of transportation for your guest that spend so much money to stay here? Parking was bad. If you come back after 7pm; most likely you'll be parking at the back of the parking lots. And at night time??? Who wants that. Lighting could have been better for those walks from the back of the parking lot. They will bug you if you miss a day of housekeeping. I'm on vacation and I'm getting calls from the front desk the next MORNING 7,8am I'm there. Unplug the phone. Don't get there too late for check in. I gotten no help with my bags to my 4th floor room. Carried everything up. Luggage carrier was locked up in a storage room. They put me in a room next to a family and our rooms had those old fashion joining room doors. Next door kids woke up early every morning being loud. Could hear the tv. Them running around yelling laughing. The balcony view was of a tree. I couldn't see anything pass this tree. Also for such a exclusive seeming place I would think they offer some kind of discount for theme parks. Nope. The mirror in the bathroom gotten a little annoying. I'm 6'1 and cannot see the top of my head standing in front of the mirror. My door to the room would not close completely every time. Each building has only one elevator. Each building had about 60 rooms or more. Yeah do the math on that. It was annoying trying to use this elevator. Kids messing around on it. People taking so long to get into and out of it. All while people on other floors are waiting.

It's was a very nice presentation compared to a 4 sided tradition hotel. This was a true resort. The property was like a island. Palm trees and flowers everywhere. Almost like a rain forest. The plus was that I could hear the pool's waterfall next to my building. There're rabbits running around the property and an odd amount of lizards too. The little tiny harmless ones. Loved the fact that I was so close to international dr. Maybe 5 mins. And close to the Orlando County convention center. Sea world is basically a 5 min walk from the property. And a 7 11 was Across the street with gas. Felt like a very private property to stay on. Love the gated entrance. Felt like royalty leaving and coming. Staff is friendly. There is ALOT to do on the property alone if you want to stay inside. Huge pool. Walking trail. Unlimited DVD rentals of new and old release. Tennis courts and basketball. Fitness room with updated machines. Free ear phones if you forget or didn't have any. The deli/store on site has a lot of stuff to buy if you don't want to make a trip to the grocery store. They have eggs milk bread candy clothes ice cream pizza sandwiches water alcohol wine sun screen souvenirs and more. Love the 2 free bottle waters a day. They have security driving around in golf carts of the property and parking lots. Felt safer knowing that and that my car should be ok. The Tv was great. Big screen with A lot of cable channels including HBO and showtime. The bed was amazing. AC cooled my room down fast and that very quiet ceiling fan. The bathroom was amazing. Hot water got hot fast. Shower head was amazing. Tub was big. So soft and the pillows were even better. Felt like paradise here.

Will use this place again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Best beds we ever slept in away from home. Friendly staff, except for snack shop. We did walk in 5 min before closing, they were in a rush to get out, not very helpful. Otherwise, everyone else was very hospitable.

Magnificent, Beautiful, Relaxing
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I didn’t like the people from the travel agent pressuring ppl to get free tickets to Seaworld. It seemed like a scam. I was told it was a time share. I was interested at one point but the rep seem as they were so desperate. That’s the only thing I didn’t like

Omg!!! Words can not describe how GREAT!!! This property is! Nice Staff! Room was BIG! I just loved it!!! I will be back very soon!!!

May getaway
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Smell of the water. Jacuzzi tub was nice, but panel on side was loose.

Close proximity to parks and other fun activities. The 2 pools I used great and. The pond of turtles and fish was amazing!

Good venture, would stay again.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Large property, in the building we were in, the main downside was only having one lift to share between staff and guests

Great location, great facilities at main building for swimming and playing

Personnel and conditions of pool ,rooms and arrive area.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

Hilton to arrange with sea world to return fees being at the park for 1/2-3hour. It's a sad fact after paying over 140.00 per person.

Personnel and conditions of pool ,rooms and arrive area.

It was nice
    • King Studio

Payment processing. The extra deposit. The fact the breakfast wasnt free and you had to sit 90 minutes through a promo.

Love the food at the restaurant and the market. Love the room and tub. Shower head was awesome.

This is a wonderful place to stay and close to everything.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The facilities were great. However, I was under the impression that it had lazy river and free breakfast but that was not the case. There was no pressure to sit thru any time share presentations. The pools were great. Staff was excellent. Very clean. Spotless.

The resort is beautiful.
    • King Studio

I think the bathroom in the room was awkward. It was an odd shape and getting in and out with the door open was extremely hard.

I was shocked that the hotel didn’t have a nicer restaurant. All they had was pool side. We ate at the restaurant and the food was great.

Overall, staff was responsive and forthcoming;
    • King Studio

There was a werid smell in the room that we had to wind out when returning; Room doors were squeaking disturbingly loud; One guy from staff (next to reception) felt ingnorant in attitude Breakfast menu could be richer

Overall, staff was responsive and forthcoming; good location; parking; 24hrs frontdesk

It was too short but enjoyable
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

I have been a member of other vacation clubs and one thing I can say about the Hilton Grand vacation was a lack of cooking wares (Pots & Pans) in the room. Asian people loves to cook and eat rice. Cooking wares are one of the things that we always looked for a villa. There is no rice cooker in the available in the room.

It is a great place to stay.

This is one of the best places to stay in Orlando due to the many options and excellent service.
    • King Studio

The drop off area in front of the main building was a little crowded for check-in and out, but it was bearable.

The overall experience as great specially the festive and friendly atmosphere conveyed by the staff. I particularly liked the Market Plac4e, where they keep all kind of goodies and excellent coffee served in a very friendly environment.

Loved the place, the workers were very friendly, great entertainment.
    • King Studio

I reported a contracted worker broke a light fixture at the "quiet pool". He did not have any equipment to properly clean it up so I called the office for him. It took nearly an hour for them to get there, then they only cleaned it with a broom even though I told them when I called this required a shop/vac as broken glass at a pool area is not good---and it was right near where the towels are distributed. It needed to be vacuumed, not broom swept. After they left I went and looked and immediately found 3 shards of glass. I was not going to call them again ---it was their responsibility to clean it up properly. Also the food at the restaurant was pretty pricey for what they offered. I also found it kind of silly that they showed free movies, but made you pay for popcorn if you wanted it....seriously how cheap is popcorn.

Very attentive staff. I had to call the front desk a few times about some minor issues....they took care of them with no problem.

All in all it was a good place to stay. Large property so you don't feel crowded. Large pools!
    • King Studio

I booked a room with a balcony. I did not receive a balcony. The staff working in the store/Starbucks weren't friendly at all.

All the activities they had for kids. Location is amazing. Discounts on all the parks.

Overall the stay was pleasant, and very well priced.
    • King Studio

I did not at all like the fact that there was a door that connected my room to another family’s room. I didn’t feel like I had all the privacy I wanted and on top of that I could hear them talking loudly late at night through the doors. That alone encouraged me to not want to book at that location again unless there’s king studios without direct access to the next door neighbors.

I liked the cleanliness of the hotel. We stayed in a king studio and the bed was very comfortable.

Not that great for the price
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

floor is not clean, our feet/socks are black after walking around the living room/kitchen area.also there were little bugs in the bathroom and bedroom floor that bite. elevator broke and made beeping sound that disturbed the kids naps. Aaand, If I didn't check the bill at checkout, we would've been charged of a meal that wasnt ours.

Accessible, close to theme parks, resorts, airports and places to eat

A very nice place to stay where kids and adult can enjoy.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

One minor observation. The floors in the room looks clean but actually needs steam cleaning. My kids socks and feet turned black right away. I hav to constantly ask them to put slippers on. Floors look clean but actually isn’t. Other than that every thing else is excellent. I would come back again.

A very nice place to stay where kids and adult can enjoy. No need to go to the parks.

Bait and Switch
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The WiFi in my building wasn’t working, I had to change rooms. The concierge desk uses convoluted language and ambiguous wording to get you. Do not sign up or purchase anything from them. Very very long strings attached.

The property is centrally located minutes away from theme parks and attractions.

It’s was fair.
    • King Studio

My room always smelled horrible like someone was cooking stuff. It smelled like black eyed peas heavily. I could barely sleep in there. My parents had awful smells in their room as well. My grandparents rooms toilet broke and water went everywhere. I paid over $1300 just for me staying and I expected a clean smelling room. My AC also didn’t work the first night.

The bed was nice

Great value for money in this very nice hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Balcony

The bus we waited for to take us to seaworld and never came (but walking distance so okay)

The size of the rooms (great space with kids. Washing machine and kitchen ) The pools The restaurant by the pool (even though a bit noisy at night)

It was like my own little apt.
    • King Studio

Other guest. Rude old Caucasian man seen me walking towards the side walk were he is with my bags and going to spit in theway were i was going thay was disgusting

It was like my own little apt.And the bed was amazing