Reviews of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village 4 stars

8122 Arrezzo Way, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#23 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Resort fee is now applicable as we had stayed here a few years ago when there was no resort fee. The cascading water feature in the pool has been removed. Tonic in the bar is like soda water. Had to buy my own tonic and bring to the bar with me.

They kindly placed us in the building of our choice on an upper floor. Great location Proximity to outlets. Lots of parking .

• King Studio

I did not enjoy the daily calls encouraging me to attend a time share meeting. I made it clear the first day I was not interested in attending a time share meeting, but they called everyday for the first 4 days.

Loved the location and the property was beautiful. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.

No complaints.

Everything was as described on the website. Staff members were both efficient and friendly. We had a problem with the toilet seat in our room and it was sorted almost before we were finished enquiring about it. We had not planned on eating on site, but we had food from both Toscana Pool Bar and the pizza place. Both were very tasty and excellent value for money in terms of portion size. The room was well designed and very comfortable. I have no complaints and would absolutely recommend this resort and stay here again. We were in Building 5, quite close to the entrance to the outlet mall, which was incredibly convenient.

• King Studio

If I really had to get picky.... there were only 2 things that disappointed us. There was a little pressure to attend a Time Share seminar. I expressed my lack of interested in business while on my vacation but they were not quick to take a hint. Also I like a high powered shower and though the bathroom was clean and beautiful the water pressure was on the weak side. Again, this is being very picky.... I would certainly recommend this property to anyone....

Property is beautiful..!! Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Close to outlet stores and plenty of good places to grab a meal. Bedding was comfortable and clean. The two pools offer plenty of room to grab your own little space. We were very impressed and will definitely stay again. We were there 4 nights and loved every minute of it...

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Room was very dated, deli was bare with hardly any food. Luckily there was a supermarket nearby for breakfast essentials. The whole venue needs to be updated, shame as nice location. Wouldn’t go back unfortunately.

Room was good size but very dated but bed was comfy. Deli had almost nothing in it so thankfully there was large supermarket nearby. Staff were friendly

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Having to check out!! This place was amazing! I could have happily stayed here for another week!

One bedroom studio was amazing and loved the kitchen facilities. Being able to wash and dry your clothes in your room was such a big plus for us.

• King Studio

Every thing especially front desk agents at top houria who was dealing extremely nice and professional. This hotel changed my view about hilton and made it as best chain of hotels in my view.

• King Studio

The staff, the overflowing toilet, the time it took to take the overflowing toilet and clean up after it...this happened as soon as we arrived, and had nothing to do with anything my husband or I did. After all of that, not be allowed to have a late checkout, even though we are Hilton members. Also, being told that our Hilton Honors points would not count as we booked through Booking.com.

The best thing I could say was the bed was comfortable.

• King Studio

This is not a traditional hotel; it is a time-share. The rooms have no complimentary coffee or water. The hotel gives guests a voucher for either a coffee or water per day, but guests have to walk quite far (property sits on 35 acres) to get the coffee, which isn’t what you want to do first thing in the morning! The room’s lighting is too dark. Most important, the shower head in the shower is old and doesn’t spray properly. There’s no water pressure in the shower. Finally, the water in the hotel smell of sulfur, which I am told is typical of Florida water. I stayed at a Disney resort for 5 days before I moved to this hotel and the water there was fine, no smell. The staff were friendly but not as friendly as the staff at Disney resorts.

The lake on the property is beautiful & creates a nice ambience. The bellhops are very friendly and nice. We like the location of the hotel, which is right next door to the premium outlet shopping mall. We loved the connecting gates to the mall from the hotel, which was awesome. We also like that there’s a grocery store, Publix, across the street within easy walking distance, which is very important for simple stuff such as water and coffee because hotel doesn’t provide. Hotel provides coffee maker, basic utensils and plates etc, fridge and microwave in room. Nice features.

• King Studio

The bed was very good. The bathroom perfect and the shower very good. The king room was in very good size for a couple and very comfortable. Location perfect.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

As soon as you arrive they want to sign you up to a “$100 gift card” breakfast or give you “great discounts on park tickets” - it’s a timeshare sales pitch at a local Hilton resort and they got quite annoyed we were not looking to buy (we went to this on our previous trip but avoided it this time as it wasn’t a very nice experience but it’s a very hard sell from the resort the minute you arrive!)

Beautiful grounds and great location for Disney!

• King Studio

Getting conned into going to a Hilton Honora vacations presentation.. terrible waste of time listening to hyped up salesmen.. tickets promised at a discount we found out at Universal was not true either.

Through a gate to the shopping outlets!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

One thing I don’t like. I spoke with the lady Maria about sea world tickets. Did not end up being what she said on the phone. Very upset because I thought I was lied too.

I love the whole experience. The convenience of the shopping mall right outside our door. Walking the property very well lit at night. Can’t wait to come back

See above comment.

Our room was excellent, the bed was very comfortable. Did not like the coffee much, mostly because I don't like packet dry cream. Otherwise would highly recommend Hilton Grand.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Loved the activities by the pool, free dvd rentals, free coffee in the morning, staff was friendly, the resort was clean, would definitely be back again couldn’t find anything wrong with this place! 😊

• King Studio

We didn’t like the food . It’s amazing such a beautiful place and it doesn’t have a nice restaurant. We went off campus to find places to eat . The grill made processed food , it was pretty bad .

The grounds were beautiful . Staff was amazing and very helpful . Bed was so comfortable .

• King Studio

It was disappointing! I expected much more from a Hilton Grand Vacations. Hotel is more than 20 years old, and needs renovation.

Landscape and friendly staff.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

The disposal backed up, processed food and water came out both sides of the sink and smelled. We cooked in the stovetop every morning. The entire suite was cleaned very well except the stove top was not cleaned once. Also, the refrigerator made a vibrating noise that was almost as loud as the TV. We had to sleep with the door closed because it was so loud.

The kitchen was fully stocked and ready to use, and we did.

Leaving to come home.

When we checked in, my husband was having an issue with his heel so I asked if we could be in Bldg. 1 and the gentlemen kindly gave us a room in Bldg 1. Thanks for that!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

There wasn't enough parking. If you were out past 7 pm there wasn't any available parking spots. You had to park at the front of the facility.

The facility was beautiful!

• King Studio

The resort is very dirty you can't sleep the doors they make so much noise when you open no security the HVC very dirty and very noise I don't recommend to nobody never I will go back they rate 4 stars never 1 stars probably but even 1 to much.

• King Studio

The staff was very helpful and the facility had everything a traveler would need. It was a short drive into Disney World which has very organized parking (easy in and out). The price was probably $100/night cheaper than comparable properties inside the park.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

I stayed there for 7 days and they only mop the floor twice and no one vacuum. Due to the fact I had my three kids there which drop things on the floor I dont they clean the rooms very good. Shower was never wash out.

Love location and the suite is very specious. The staff members are friendly

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

When we arrived at the room it was not the one we had booked. I had to return to the office and complain to get the room I paid for. Parking is terrible

Amazing property room was perfect

• King Studio

The fact that the parks aren’t numbered and we had to park all the way at the admin building and then get shuttled over in the cold weather.

The beds were extremely comfortable

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Being pimped to go to a vacation share meetings multiple times verbal and early morning phone call.

Staff found us an excellent room that met and exceeded our specific requests. The room was AMAZING! Screened in balcony. Whirl Pool. Dual sink bathroom. Kitchen. I could see a long term stay here being real nice.

check in too slow.

Location is good. Room is decent size and clean. Kitchenette not well equipped. Good size pool and play area for small children. However 25 dollars resort fee is high and definitely not good value for money.

• King Studio

Questionable quality of cleanliness - bed was bedridden with bedbugs although room appeared to look clean. No kettle provided on arrival, so had to request. This was provided which was much appreciated.

Balcony with nice view of the pool and lake view. Size of room was relatively generous for studio flat and location excellent as it is close to amenities and next to a premium fashion outlet for great shopping!

• King Studio

From check-in to check-out we had a great experience. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the kitchenette had everything we needed. The facilities and pool area were excellent. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The location is great, across the road to outlet shopping and an easy 5 minute drive to Disney Springs.

• King Studio

On serveral occasions in order to get answers to questions you’re passed off several times to different people. Became frustrating. As a Hilton property I expected more ownership and empowered staff to provide customer service beyond being polite.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

We had a few minor issues. One is that the activities center is run by the same people who do all the activities at the pool, thus living children under 3 with not much to do as the pool stuff is not really age appropriate. If they could do one event a day or even every other day in the activities room (painting, drawing, etc) I think that would be a great help for a lot of parents. The second issue was that in our room under the kitchen sink (which is where the garbage can is kept and garbage disposal is, we had a ton of tiny bugs; I cant say anys as I have never seen them this small). Management did however, work with us to fix the issue. It didn't bother us enough to continue to complain, we were just adamant on changing the garbage more than usual. I must say these little bugs were only in that area. The other issue is that house cleaning doesn't always "clean"., but more change the trash and put the dishes in the dishwasher. It wasn't a big issue as we clean up after ourselves any how, but I did need to call down and explain I expected our floors to be cleaned, especially since we are leaving a very generous tip daily. I went to Publix and bought cleaning supplies as the tub was never cleaned, and traveling with a 18 month old that was important to us. But all of these things are really minor in the big picture. We do plan on coming back here for sure!

We truly loved everything! This resort is perfect! The location is minutes from Disney and Universal; doors away from shopping and dining and the pool activities are amazing! We had a few issues but all minor. We might already be booking a trip back for next year! The staff helps you as much as they can, with a smile as well.

Leaving !!!!!

The location, facilities are excellent, we have been a number of times and the quality & service are the same on every visit, staff are very helpful.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Not sure if we visited at a high volume time for the hotel in the second week of November, but in the gated hotel community, parking seemed to be limited in the evenings. Although there seemed to be staff frequently cruising the roads and giving rides on golf carts. Also if you call the front desk they send someone to take you from your car back to your villa.

The property itself was gorgeous. The one bedroom suite with jacuzzi was a dream. It really felt like a home a way from home. Felt More like a condo than a hotel. I had a back injury at the time of stay and the staff was very accommodating by bringing things to room and shuttling us around the GRAND place. My husband and I were on our honeymoon and they even left us a card and a bag of Lindt Caramel Truffles.(How did they know I love Lindt Truffles?Lol)

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

The room was quite dark at times, but lighting in the bathroom perfect for getting ready.

The size of our room was perfect, we spent 2 weeks at the hotel so was lovely to not be on top of each other! We also love the coffee in the morning. The washer dryer was great as we have come home and able to unpack much quicker. The pool and pool bar was great. Staff really helpful. Also perfect location for Disney and universal! We drove to the parks but there was a shuttle service available from the hotel.

• King Studio

The only problem was not having enough parking near our room the property is too big need more parking space fortunately we were able to get a shuttle to our room

I loved everything about the hotel the location it was really nice

• King Studio

No pool near the room! The lighting in the room was dim, the rooms were not even ready yet when we arrived even though we were a day late to check in. Staff was pushy about attending the time-share breakfast I had already been scammed into last time at another Hilton. It was a depressing Hotel in general. We left after 1 night even though we prepaid because we would rather be at home than that dump

Location was nearby everything we wanted to do

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Everything was perfect. Thank you so munch to Mr Rafael Rivera (guest relations supervisor) that helped me to upgrade my reservation. He is amazing! If you are planning to go there you will never be alone if you need help. The staff is really wow!

• King Studio

My husband and I had a King Size room adjoining and Single Queen room for our friend. Surprised by the size and comfort. Screened patios that are relatively private. The best bed linings and pillows. Great Bar off the pool area. Would like to return to really walk the property and return for more shopping at the outlet.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

The entrance into and out of parking garage can be confusing. My husband would just press the call button and a quick response raised the gate.

My room had a great view with high-end furnishings. Lovely beds and linens. I was there for one night only and truly enjoyed the experience. Plan to return when I schedule my next Disney Adventure.

• King Studio

The room was small, I thought it came with a stove top for cooking. Rented DVD but DVD player didn't work. I thought the $25 resort fee was high considering the time of year and the activities available.

The property was well landcaped and maintained.

• King Studio

I was very unhappy that my original booking agent booked my stay for 4 days and 3 nights rather than the 4 nights Oct. 26,27,28& 29 as I specifically requested.

My stay met the Hilton quality that I have come to expect.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

They take all you money before putting it back! All of it!! No matter the cost! Good thing I have 3 card!

Staff did not know how to handle my stay. They didn't know they had a bigger buffer on how much it cost to check in! Other than that confusion it was a Beautiful place to stay!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Staff was extremely friendly. For example, upon arrival staff went out of their way to get our 2 kids balloons. Also, DVD player was broke and staff came to the room at 9pm to replace it. Liked the security gates and the presence of security. The room was extremely nice and was everything we look for in a family vacation.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

staff agreed to credit us only 100 and then after a trip to emergency room with a 5 year old due to breathing issues brought on by the mold and mildew they agreed to up it to 150$ of which we have yet to see back on our credit card a week later. Staff purposely with held info that caused illness to our family and turned our family vacation into a horror vacation. staff even told us they were worried for the owners of property only. Not guests, so i would recommend staying with another company if you as a guest want to be cared for.

first room shower pan stopped up ,maintence removed huge hair clog and toilet ran continously, the toilet was not repaired and broke again, no hot water, staff knew there was issue with not hot water and put us in room anyway. Also room up above us had previously flooded and spread downstairs and water went into bedroom closet, carpet and walls and ceiling , mold mildew had set up and items in closet we had put in closet unsuspecting were damaged. Staff agreed to move us to another room. When we were moved late in evening we were moved to another building they knew also had hot water issues. when we complained they moved us again late at night.,

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

We stayed in the same room as last year and it was sad to see what a year's time has done to it. The house keeping staff seemed to be very under staffed and it truly showed. There was womens and mens hair on clean towels and in the sinks and tub from previous quests. The floors we're absolutely disgusting and looked as if the haven't properly been cleaned since our stay last year. After being so disappointed with the cleanliness of the room we went to Publix and bought bleach and Clorox Wipes to clean the room ourselves. With 2 children under 2 having a clean room is the most important part of our stay.

Mario at the Bar/Restaurant is Amazing. He truly loves what he does and it shows.

• King Studio

There were no safety holds getting into and out of the bathtub. I didn't appreciate being woken up at 8:15 by the staff telling me to come get my welcome package. I also didn't like being told breakfast would be served at 10 and then find out it's a gimmick for you to listen to a timeshare sales pitch.

The bed was exceptionally comfortable. Room was very clean. I liked the idea of screens on the balcony and we had a very nice view of the lake. The room was practically sound proof. The pool area and outside bar and grill were well staffed and pleasant, food and drinks were good.

• King Studio

We had a particular issue that was not well resolved. Apart from this, our stay would have been excellent

On the whole, helpful and professional staff. Good sized room, clean and comfortable. Easy parking. Good access to the rest of Orlando. Lovely setting around the lake

• King Studio

The rooms weren't as clean as I expected it to be. We couldn't turn off the shower head.

The pools. The food was fantastic. Stafff was great. Kayla checked us in; she's wonderful.

• King Studio

There was no parking. I had to park a long way from our building.

Even though parking wasn't good, they usually had people driving around with carts to give you a ride

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

I would love to spend our next vacations in the biggest pool of your hotel which is under construction now.

No comments😂, just a ton of positive emotions, gratuite to Hilton staff and wishes to have a lot of tourists and constant development.

• King Studio

Leaving after an incredible stay at one of the finest resorts in Orlando!A place like this should have a world class restaurant on its premise!

Best room,clean,met every need ,incredible views ,amazing resort with every amenity imaginable!Wish I could have stayed longer!

• King Studio

They do not have room service. And most rooms were communicating rooms which I do not like.

The lobby area was beautiful. The rooms were clean. The security.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

More laundry soap. Need dryer anti static sheets. Placemats for meal setup would have helped.

Room layout was nice. Room amenities were satisfactory. Cleanliness was very good. Staff was very accommodating when we asked for a comforter for the pull out sofa and for meds/gauze for blisters.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

When checking in I requested a high or top floor. They gave me floor 7 and I was very happy. Everything went downhill from there. For starters, our room safe did not work. We had both broken and loose tiles in the shower with black mold growing in the shower. A few of the bathroom floor tiles were also loose. When we called to have the safe fixed they saw the loose and molded tiles and told us we had to move immediately. I was extremely upset. Even though I agree that we shouldn't stay in the room, that should have never happened. That black mold and loose tiles had been there a long time and was completely neglected. We had checked in the day before and were completely unpacked and settled. My husband texted me as I was in the pool and told me we had to move immediately. This was a huge undertaking. I was soaking we and had to come back and pack up everything I had just unpacked. We had also gone to the grocery store and had to pack all the food we purchased. After packing we called to have our stuff moved to the new unit. I was very unhappy as now I was on the second floor. Nobody showed so we had to make 3 trips from building 5, 7th floor to building 4, 2nd floor by ourselves. We looked like idiots wheeling all out belongings through the parking lot in 95 degree heat. We lost almost 4 hours of our day. I was in Orlando to visit my daughter whom I hadn't seen in months and lost all that time with her. Now we're in the 2nd unit and I have to start unpacking all over again. What a terrible inconvenience!! Yes, the manager gave us a 50 dollar credit to use on property, BIG DEAL. That was not helpful at all and neither was he. The second unit was not very clean. The counters in the bathroom were dusty and gritty. There was a large hairball on my floor by the dining room table, disgusting!! The kitchen counters wee also sticky. We unpacked and made the best of it.

Unit was spacious. Nicely decorated and comfortable

• King Studio

This hotel is unbelievable everything about it starting from the room size and a balcony to. It is fully equipped with small kitchen. The pool is special I also recommend to family with kids the are going to enjoy it. Location is perfect, only walking steps to the famous Orlando outlet mall. Also there is privat entrance from the hotel to the mall. Complimentary coffe and Evian water coupons for everyday you stay in the hotel.. I love the hotel and I really recommend for couples and specially families

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

The morning staff called us several days of our stay to ask if we wanted to "tour" another resort for a free gift. Was a bit of a bother when they called before we had even planned on waking up on our vacation!

Very friendly staff. Extremely welcoming to my wife and I on our honeymoon

• King Studio

We were absolutely disturbed by the view of the parking garage. We specifically booked this room for the view of the lake and the enjoyment of the property amenities. Our first room was in an awful location overlooking the outlet parking garage. They should have given our room to a family that was visiting Disney Parks all day who did not concern about a view. My elderly mother was very disappointed in me when she saw the room. We eventually were able to move to a better location and building after being given the run-around for a few days by the front desk staff. I feel that Hilton owes me a few nights due to their lack of assistance in relocating in a timely fashion and not assisting with moving our luggage. I also feel they punish their guests that use sites like 'Booking'; this makes me nervous to continue to utilize 'Booking' if I am going to receive horrible rooms moving forward. I would like the hotels to be up front and honest if a room is booked from another site then there is no guarantee of a nice room. I would have made alternative plans with another hotel had Hilton been honest with me about the room. My vacation basically was a "bust" at the Hilton Tuscany Village. Then there was the timeshare presentation which we were urged to attend at another hotel which took half a day and ruined the whole idea of being on vacation.

We enjoyed the game room. pools, and dining on the pool decks.

• King Studio

Train people to checkout all items in rooms. Servers in food areas should know how to prepare food. English is the language of our country. Need i say more.

Parking is difficult. We were in bldg 7 which is far from major pool . Too far for us to walk. No parking near it. Should have asked for room nearer to office etc if we knew this was a concern. Had to wait 45 minutes at pizza place for sandwiches and we were only customers. Person working had hard time with English. Second afternoon we had to call for towels and coffee. Only had enough for first day. Shower handle was jammed and we had to call for staff to fix it. Had tor reset plug to make coffee. Husband uses oxygen during night and fortunately i got up during night and found the oxygen outlet was offin bathroom and we had to reset that also. We had told them when we checked in that my husband had oxygen with us for over night use. I had called and told them prior to arrival I wanted a room near elevator. That didn't happen. Can't say it was really an easy visit.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

I liked the friendly staff and the amazing 1 bedroom apartment in building 1. Great view and modern furniture. Close to the pool. The activity center for kids and the video games room for teens. I loved the oversized spa bathtub. Love it love it love it

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

90+ degrees and humid, but that's what you get in Florida in late June.

Stayed here for our 25th anniversary. First time on property. We will be back. The King Studio with Spa was awesome. Very relaxing and romantic. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

The cleaning service was poor. Not enough help to accomplish the cleaning in a timely fashion. Then they just asked what you needed. Took care of those items and left.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

Resorts fees and on one evening there was only one guy serving in the bar, but he was really trying his best.

Perfect suite with all the mod cons and very spacious - you could live there!. Proximity to the outlet (1 min walk from building 5) and supermarket. Beautiful resort, loved seeing the turtles in the lake. Very good on site facilities. Compete luxury.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• King Studio

Their bedding and mattresses always provide a luxurious night's sleep! We have gone here for 10+ years...They give you free Starbucks and free DVD rental. And if you require extra towels or anything they are very accommodating.♡

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Nothing...

I have never been to a place where the staff was very attentive. There was someone everywhere to help, direct and make sure that our one night stay was exceptional. Well worth the money and would recommend to everyone.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

The mall was a little to active some nights.

The kitchen was furnished with utensils and the room had it's on washer and dryer. There was also a screened in porch. There was a beautiful view of the lake and it was connected to a mall. We also enjoyed the gates access that allow for privacy. The staff provided excellent courteous service along with shuttle rides all over the property.

• King Studio

Excellent beds could find anything wrong. Staff outstanding especially a young gentleman on the reception desk called Micheal who went out of his way to do our online check in when we were having problems. Grounds and pools outstanding

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

The property was conveniently close to all the places me and my family traveled to. The staff (Dustin and Fernando) were awesome. Love this getaway from home. Will definitely be back in near future.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• King Studio

There wasn't really anything we disliked.

The property was within walking distance for the supermarket and the outlets. A couple of good restaurants close buy.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

I can't complain about anything. Always had parking in front of the building. Coffee was always fresh at Fresco's Deli.

Property was located near shopping centers for the ladies of the family. Located near a Publix Market for easy food shopping. The grounds were very well kept and the staff was outstanding to deal with. Found the staff very professional.

• King Studio

We could hear our party-neighbours a little bit too well, since there was only a door between the rooms. (not the hotels fault) We mention it to the staff in the morning, and she told us that they are getting new "soundproof" doors soon between rooms. The checkout is a little bit to early..(10:00) but we were earlybirds and only staying for one night so it did not matter to us this time.

The staff was really nice, the bed was like heaven and bed sheets so soft. The room was big, and everything we needed. Good options for room service and restaurants at the property. great walking-path at the property.

• King Studio

Telephone went 3-4 times a day.We didn't answer as our line crackled and we couldn't hear .

Close to outlets. Very clean all through the resort. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Publix within walking distance. Disney a short car ride away. Had a maintenance issue with the fridge which was resolved very well.

• King Studio

The only thing that we didn't like was the service on our second morning at breakfast in the restaurant. Our first experience was excellent so we returned and the staff were very unhelpful. This was really disappointing.

This property was a lovely stay. Spacious and comfy room and lots of onsite amenities. Free parking was a bonus. The staff at check in and out were great.

• King Studio

Only one restaurant at bar, needed to drive to decent restaurants and shops. Limited activities for children

Hotel was fine fir our short stay, wouldn't want to stay longer than a couple of days

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite with Spa Bath

There are not enough parking spaces close to the buildings, so you need to park far away and walk. Most rooms are connected so you can hear every thought of people next door.

Easy access to Premium Outlet and SeaWorld, spacious kitchen and living room.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• King Studio

Liked everything about the resort.This is our second year staying here,will come back

The pool area was wonderful.Being able to walk next door to the outlet mall. Lots of restaurants nearby. Beautiful resort,the grounds are very well kept ,nice to be able to walk around and not feel like you are in town.Gated for security.