Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Hilton Head 3 stars

9 Marina Side Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA

#35 of 38 hotels in Hilton Head Island

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Expensive for the condition of the hotel. The property is in need of a major update. The hallways smelled of smoke. Not what I expected of for $150 a night.

Location was good. Close to beaches and activities

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room had a sour odor, carpet was dirty, the breakfast wasn't good either. The cereal was stail. The staff just came in to make bed, without changing sheets.

The distance to places.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

We had a smoking room. I don't know if it was because of that that the room was so horrible but it absolutely smelled horrible. The carpets looked like they hadn't been cleaned in 20 years. I was afraid to remove my shoes. The chair in the room was very dirty and looked like they picked it up from the side of the road smh. I will NOT be staying here ever again!!!

The price was cheap for the area and the staff was very friendly.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The building itself looked a lot older and dirtier than the pictures. The rooms were okay so it wasn’t that bad.

It was a really great location. Everything was within a few miles from there. The beach was only 5 miles away.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

hotel exterior concrete not clean. Non-smoking hotel and people had smoked in room. Breakfast eggs not good enough to eat.

helpful staff. good location. comfortable bed

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was very crowded both times I went, and all I saw was donuts, bread, bagels, danish, sugar cereal, waffles and coffee. I got coffee the second day I got a banana the first day there was no fruit.

The hotel is clean and comfortable in a very convenient location. The staff was very friendly. The only thing I thought could be improved was the selection of healthier food for breakfast. I didn't see eggs if they were there all I saw was carbs and sugar.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I stayed 8 days when I was displaced due to a fire at my condominium. Had everything I needed - good size fridge and microwave, coffee maker, laundry facilities, great location, helpful staff.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The food was poor. My kids didn’t even like the waffles and the ceiling began falling in. Also the pool had a lot of red ants. The kids would not swim because there were too many ants and wasps in the pool.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room seemed clammy/Damp Didn't seem to have exhaust fan in bathroom. Concierge was not upfront with us as to what it would cost us on some of the things he recommended and we felt he was not telling us the truth and we feel this is not a good representation of Days Inn

Breakfast was ok

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I felt the value was great and felt sorry for the poor souls all around us who were paying 3 times as much.

The price and location was unbeatable. Parking was easy and near room. Even breakfast was included.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The mold in the bathroom was disgusting! I went to takeaway bath, and saw mold under the soap dish and under the rim of the toilet, in the corners of the shower where tub needs shower, dirty on top of the bar holding the shower curtain. The pillows were useless, flatter than a pancake. The towels were like sandpaper. The room smelled musty, too. The breakfast items were not well stocked. Cereal ran out, cups ran out, eggs were cold then warmed up in microwave.

The front desk staff here was wonderful! Very friendly and helpful! The breakfast was good.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I have bright light that was shining in our window all night long the fact that it reeked of cigarettes and a breakfast was awful

We asked for a non-smoking room we got a room that smelled and reeked of cigarette coughed all night long it was awful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty, sand in carpet old furniture. Luckily it vxx was available though, Because we did not book with credit card they didn't hold our room Eventhough we told them we would be checking in late. Booking should add in order to hold room to go ahead and enter card information. So we took what we could get

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was overall a clean room, but it was just old looking. The ceiling has water stains and it’s cracking, along with the walls. The shower made a horrible noise and it didn’t feel too clean. The sheets had stains on them. The bed wasn’t very comfortable. But for 99 dollars I was satisfied.

It was completely last minute and super surprised they had a room available on Memorial Day weekend, good for me though. It was only 99 dollars which was even better!

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The night time clerk could not speak English, nor did he know how to get our key card to work. He had to walk us up to our room and open our door with a master key, meaning that we didn’t have our own key to get in and out of our room our entire visit. The manager on duty the during check out didn’t care to hear anything we had to say, she only asked what room we checked out of and whenever I began explaining that it wasn’t even our original room because he switched our room twice giving us different cards saying that they would work she cut me off and said so what room number did you actually check out of? Horrible customer service, we will not be returning.

Close enough to the beach for a decent price.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel needs a major update. The place smelled and our room had bugs and could have been cleaned better.

The location was good and the 2 employees at the front desk were very helpful and nice.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hair dryer didn't work, but they apologized and said they would check it out.

I did not notice that breakfast was included on Booking.com so was pleasantly surprised. It was very good!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our shower was missing the shower curtain when we got there, they brought it up quickly. The shower water pressure was very light. The TV signal was not great and a few channels were fuzzy.

Staff was friendly, great location, great price

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was alll carbs. The hallways smelled like pot and we did have a couple service issues.

The beds were decent, water pressure was good, and ac worked well.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was reasonably clean, but the hallways were not. There were stains on the floor near the elevator which looked like dried up vomit. And there was the smell of hash in the hallways. The fitness room had only two apparatus, a treadmill and a cycling machine which was not working.

The price

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not maintained properly in my opinion. Wallpaper peeling, old looking furniture, microwave and really needs an updated TV.

Confident location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Needed more staff at breakfast. Everything was depleted 1 hour before breakfast ended.

Great location. Nice pool and deck area. Appreciated that there was a laundry room.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The minute we checked in after driving for hours,....we were sent to see "the guy" Don.. to give us a parking pass to put in our car window...(which you don't need) BUT the guy wants you to sign up for a tour at a resort in Hilton Head , like a time share deal. It was too much listening to him as we had JUST arrived!

Bed was comfortable. Clean room. Pool was great. Staff was very accommodating. Great value for the money. Family friendly. Awesome location. Grocery store nearby.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It smelled horribly of smoke and other odor. The room was not cleaned. There were stains on the bedding, walls, floors, toilets, the tub was dirty. The ceilings had so much water damage I thought they would fall. There was a chicken bone on the floor next to the AC.

Nothing at all

• Executive Suite Queen with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was horrible. The staff made me and my kids feel uncomfortable. The lady in the breakfast room was complaining about refilling the food. There was bugs in the room which caused for me to have a restless night. For 185.00 i could of spent the extra 20.00 and stayed in a resort

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don’t think just because the hotel is located in a “higher rate location” like HHI it should be allowed to charge $150/nt+ because it’s the going rate. The location is good however the room was sub-par in terms of cleanliness (there was an empty bottle of booze behind the chair in the room), the carpet had stains etc.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

This is an older hotel so the rooms were a bit small and dated but everything was clean.

This is an older hotel but the location is great and the price when we stayed was affordable. The rooms was clean but small.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The man who claimed to be the manager tried to sign us up to tour a time share property. He seemed to be working for Spinnaker, the property company. Also, the beds we uncomfortable and the shower had no water pressure.

The location was good. Pool looked nice but weather didn’t allow swimming. The price was right

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room we had smelled terrible. Ants or termites were crawling all around near the sink and bathroom area. They also had a moisture problem.

The bed was okay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Even it appeared cleaned there were noticeable things about the room. There was gum stuck on the shower head. Also the room area had bugs.

The free breakfast choices

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My grandpa smoked in the same house his whole life. Whenever we visited, I dreaded the stale smoke smell. This describes this hotel exactly. Our room was supposedly smoke free but the stale smoke smell permeated it. It wasn't clean at all. Toilet had hard water stains (i hope that's what it was). Didn't want to sleep under the covers.

I liked the location. We needed a place to stay the day before our condo opened on the beach.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Considering we were there for one night only, there were no dislikes.

Our room was clean with no problems. Enjoyed the tv on the wall and bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and pleasant.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It smelled like cigarettes even though we had a non-smoking room. Everything was clean enough but still felt grimy. We only needed the room for one night so it was acceptable, but we would not have stayed there if we had planned on staying for multiple days.

The staff was pleasant and checkin was easy. For what we paid for the room, we got about what we expected.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Listed as non-smoking, but the 3rd floor was an inside corridor (outside for 1st and 2nd)----it reeked of smoke- we had to hold our breath once we opened the door and run the corridor to our room (I am allergic to smoke-asthma) just to not breathe it in......and at night, there was a different kind of smoking going on leaving the hallway to smell like skunk. Fortunely we had friends staying near the beach where we spent most of our time.

Since the weather was cold, not being able to go the beach made the location ok.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms smell old and musky. The air conditioner units make the air smell bad. Seems like more could be done to dress up the appearance of the rooms and around the hotel in general

Nothing was overly impressive. We only stayed one night which I was thankful for

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We reserved our room in advance, requesting first floor due to pregnancy and having small children and lots of luggage, and we were placed on the third floor that was suppose to be non-smoking but smelled STRONGLY of cigarettes - like an ash tray. We stay at Days Inn everywhere we go and this was the first time we experienced breakfast ending at 9am and we have late sleepers in our family - we usually stay in Jekyll Island for this trip and we very much prefer that Days Inn over the Hilton Ahead location. We could hardly understand the lady at the desk the night we arrived and the woman who was at the desk when we checked out wasn’t all that friendly. The bathroom was not very clean and it didn’t look like the floors had been vacuumed prior to our stay. We were pretty disappointed with this experience.

The beds are comfortable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner made a funny noise and didn't get cold enough. I was told I would get a room with a double bed and 2 twin beds, but it was a King bed . I booked this for a friend but didn't no til the next day .

didn't have breakfast. The bed was very comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cockroaches and the room was hot . You try to fix the A/C unit and never get cold...In winter time that room was hot enough for me the turn on the atc unit...

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The carpet needed to be cleaned it were very dirty everything else were good.

The bed were hard but clean breakfast were and hot and the male attendant were great.

• Queen Room - Smoking

First off they double charged my credit so for the first night stay I had no money. Secondly my room never got serviced and I was there 3 days and it smelled very moldy also. So I'm my opinion it was awful .

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The WiFi wasn’t that great, the room was dusty and had a moldy smell. AC would go off and on causing the room to be hot at times.

The cable and staff were the only things that were a positive.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Maid coming in our room. We had a do not disturb sign on door. We did not require maid service! !!! She did nothing. What was she looking for??? Very insecure feeling! !! We won't stay there again!!!!!

Bed was comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My kids said they saw ants in the room. I also found some tiny bugs, maybe bed bugs, crawling on the desk.

The pool and convenience to the beaches. Good location.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. It was a cesspool. Vomit in the floor, mildew, absolutely unclean, dirty condom found on the side of the bed.

It was absolutely discusting. The place honestly needs to be torn down or condemned. The only thing I enjoyed was telling them NO and leaving.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness and conditions of the room/resort were poor.

Nothing, the bed had stains in it. And after day 2 the maid service just remade the bed and didn't put clean sheets on. The exact same stain was on the sheets. The room smelled and was in poor condition.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

General maintenance could have been better, specifically the sink drain was beyond slow to nearly stopped up altogether. Carpet was clean, but significantly stained giving it an unclean appearance. This was purely cosmetic, but would be a problem for some folks.

The staff was great. Check in and check out was a breeze. Room was clean. Bed was very comfortable and room was adequate for the price. Amenities were great, WIFI was fast enough. We booked a queen double, but was upgraded to a king at no extra cost. Though not on the beach, the property is close enough to the beach that, with the free parking and great public access, we felt that the difference in price was well worth the savings. Dining and shopping was very easily accessible.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Complete complex smoke alarms went off at 129 am for the longest time. Everyone was outside for some time. Front desk when approached at check out might as well laughed, no explanation. No more days inn.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booking screwed up and gave me a smoking room, thanks booking. Got room changed and was full of mold. Weekend was ruined from headache of breathing it and cough that was caused by mold. ALL rooms have a dehumidifier that is constantly needing to be dumped (alarm wakes you.) This is because hotel is so run down ceiling is falling in from roof leaks and all water is penetrating rooms. (see pic) Smoking guests all congregate at elevator and is awful because it is unavoidable. overflowing cigarettes cause fire alarm to go off at 3 am and all guests had to go outside. Fire sprinklers in hall ways are up against wall ( see hall pic, wont work if there is a fire). Cockroaches on ceiling ( see pic). Blanket was covered in nasty scary stains ( see pic). The hair dryer didn't work and the toilet constantly flowed. This place should be condemned immediately. How Days Inn can associate their name with this or Booking to have them on their list is sad. Breakfast is put out with no care and not checked on till 8:50 am when they close the doors to get in. At 8:30 am there was no juice left, no bagels left and waffles had flies on it. Any complaint to front desk just has them shake their head yes saying that the hotel needs work. I can deal with a lot...but this place is completely unacceptable. Avoid at ALL costs.

Absolutely nothing

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For a hotel in a highly traveled vacation destination, I expected a slightly better overall experience even for the value. The breakfast selection was very limited and the Juice dispenser was out of order for three days.

The staff was very friendly.

• Queen Room - Smoking

They could not find my reservations that I made through booking.com but they still gave me a room at a better price.

The staff was very helpful. If I needed anything they got it. Had good directions how to get to places and was helpful on choices to make.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

we had a great stay unfortunately we had to leave a day early due to hurricane Irma. the property chose to close on sat the 9th and we were planning on staying until the 10th....we didn't have anywhere else to go so it cut our trip early....

staff was friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Shower curtain rod looked like it was going to fall off. Room was a little small, but was still comfortable. Checking in took a bit longer than expected. She could not find my reservation even though I had made it nearly 4 months prior to my arrival.

Perfect location. Near many restaurants and activites. Only about a 10 min. drive from the beach!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was very dated, hall carpet was filthy, some of the customers were "smoking" in the rooms water pressure and drainage in shower was poor, security was questionable,

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms have a mildew smell dehumidifier was full and had not been emptied the air was off. The carpet was dirty the spreads on the beds were stained visibly. In the bathroom the corners head dust buildup. Overall the rooms were old and not kept. I was afraid to turn down the bed. The hallways and the doors were broken and dirty. Would not recommend the days inn. It reminded me of the CD motel. And the pool walls or dirty and mildewy.

The location was perfect

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Place is a dump! Room was dark and dingy. Ants in the bathroom. Dirty diapers in the hallway trash. Needs a mojor over-haul.

Mid-island location was convenient.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Need better maintenance rooms , shower rod hold with piece cardboard, toilet seat rusty or no clean pee , wall cracks, the microwave made a lot of noise , shirts looks yellow

Location near the beach and restaurants

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They had a racoon (an animal) near the elevator. We called the front desk to resolve it and she point blank said that she cannot do anything as she has no maintenance staff at 9 pm in the night. We were unable to get out of our room (we wanted to go and see the nightlife in this place). We found that attitude of the staff ridiculous. That's not all. We asked for a refund & check out the next morning and the receptionist asked us to contact Booking.com and get it done. Ridiculous staff. We hated the place and the attitude of the staff and checked out the next morning. Also, the bathroom had cobwebs. Worst hotel in this location. Do not stay there ever. Better to pay a bit more and have your sanity intact in better hotels.

Price was good, that's the only nice thing about this place.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Building and rooms are outdated (style, bed, furnishings) Continental breakfast was seriously lacking. I wasn't mad about it because it's what I was expecting. Room has a mildew smell thanks to humidity but with the AC an dehumidifier on it cleared that issue up.

Cheap and very conveniently located. Front desk staff was friendly. This hotel is the epitome of "you get what you pay for" which depending on your attitude could be good or bad for you.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was a little further away than we thought to the beach and trails and places we planned to see.

Stayed on the 3rd floor suite, the room was clean and staff was very friendly. The breakfast provided was also great.The pool area was also great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lawn chair lounges were all cracked which made it uncomfortable for lying out at the pool.

The pool and temperature of the pool was great.Also staff very helpful showing where local interests were and giving suggestions. Good location for biking and eating out at the diner.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facility was very dingy and dirty. The breakfast was not good. Our air conditioner was broke and fire alarm set off. The hotel moved us to a smaller room of less value. Will not recommend or return.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The humidifier leaked water all over the floor the first day - our last night there, there was water dripping from the ceiling on my side of the bed. We called the front desk and it stopped shortly thereafter, but there was no phone call to check, however, it was at 11:30 pm.

The bed was comfy, the breakfast was nice IF you made it down before 9:00 a.m.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was filthy. There we're stains on the carpet and stains on the bed mattress and it had a musty odor. We we're going to check out but all motels we're booked solid. I bought a plastic mattress cover, new sheets, Lysol and carpet deodorizer.

The location was OK. It was near a very fun miniature golf course.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was damp and a little stinky at first, but they had a dehumidifier in the room and we didnt notice by the end.

Staff was great. Gave perfect beach directions. Parking is close and easy. Lots of stuff near by!

• Executive Suite Queen with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room had roaches. I asked to have the room sprayed and cleaned. It literally took 2 days to get it done. Then the house keeper wanted to get snappy because she came in and made our beds and I told her to strip them. The place was a joke. Never again.

Only nice thing was the lady at the counter.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very damp and a bit worn.There was a dehumidifier which no one explained needed to be on 24 hours a day and emptied at least twice a day. When I arrived it wasn't turned on, and the carpet felt almost wet. After asking the front desk about the machine, I turned it on. It took about 24 hours for the carpet to dry. I was warned that the machine would not turn off automatically, so I had to make sure to empty it in the evening and then again in the morning. It was filled to the rim each time! Breakfast is heavy on carbs as most hotel breakfasts are. There was a refrigerator in the room, but it froze the yogurt and fruit that I put in it.

Location near Shelter Cove was great. It is an easy walk to the marina, stores and restaurants -- even miniature golf. Because it is on Rt. 278, there is easy access to everything on HH. The price was right since I wouldn't be spending much time in the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That I found a cockroach in my room. When I brought it to the front desk attention they acted like it wasn't a good deal. Yes the got rid of it for me, however, if the room was clean I shouldn't have found it.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not the best. The fruit was bruised, the options were not the very good. Eggs would have been better as scrambled. Only cereal options were very sweet! Would have been better if their were a couple healthy type items. Instant grits would have been nice. Waffle mix was not right because the waffles came out thin. I understand they like items that they don't have to cook but muffins instead of pasteries, grits instead of gravy and special k or corn flakes instead of fruit loops and cocoa puffs would have been nice. Also we checked in on a Thursday and had to ask for towels every day after that while we were there. Would have been nice for the clean towels to arrive when the room was cleaned daily. Staff was friendly but never asked the reason we were constantly having to ask for linens.

I really liked the updates to the room and bed. The halls and rooms did not smell musty as in the past visits. The location is always great because it is located in the center of the island.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This place is old and needs to be gutted. Room, although a non-smoking, smelled bad. Had a dehumidifier running which was loud as hell, and a/c blew right on our heads while lying in bed. There was zero water pressure in the shower. Check in staff was not very professional but given this work environment, not surprising.

Location was great.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I arrived and was assigned to a dirty room which was corrected and sent to a second room which was clean for the most part that's not like cigarette butts and I found cigarette butts under the bed. I absolutely had no Internet Wi-Fi connection in my room and I brought work with me and could not do any to catch up which was one of the reasons for my trip. When I Will say the lady upfront didn't realize first room had not been cleaned as it showed on the list as being already cleaned the bed was not made it was musky in there and it was literally across from the vending machine/ice machine. The room I was moved to was OK the bed was made etc. but I found cigarette butts under the bed and it is a non-smoking room so the room did have a smell to it and it made me believe it wasn't cleaned properly. I did extend for one more day because I couldn't really work so I decided to enjoy the island a little bit. I will say this was a little pricey for what I received as far as room cleanliness etc. and especially no Wi-Fi! I would've packed up but I only had one more day to say and didn't feel like going to that process but I found a room on the beach for $133 and I should've moved there but I did not as I said it was a short stay until like doing all that and had to wait till 3 PM to go to that room/hotel.

The customer service I received from the blonde headed lady in the lobby at the front desk she was very helpful. Breakfast was OK but still a nice add on to my stay.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

All the chaise lounges at the pool were broken. If someone fell through and broke something you would have a lawsuit on your hands,Also there were no pool towels. We had to use room towels

Pool was very warm

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast-watered down gravy and pancake mix. Staff helpers were coming in and out getting their food. Food was continuous running out sometimes staff Refilled most of the time they did not.

Parking and location.

• Executive Suite Queen with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I thought the room seemed clean, staff friendly, breakfast satisfactory but when I opened the fridge (we booked an executive suite)... it smelled and didn't work properly. That was disappointing since we wanted to keep some milk for the kids and a few other perishable items. It wasn't cold for quite a while and then froze everything. We went to get ice for our ice chest and it was out. There is a putt putt golf at the edge of the Days Inn property that the kids loved. Loads of restaurants up and down the road. The beach is about a 5 minute drive with free parking at the Coligny beach entrance. All in all a nice getaway for a long weekend but could've almost rented a small condo for the price paid.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was in need of update! There is a huge spot on ceiling over bed, needs paint repair, bathroom door and trim dirty and has rust! Needs paint or replacing. Plugs in room don't work, trying to charge my cell phone and use the coffee maker no plugs working. Towels and linen not soft. Our room was missing the coverlet over the bed. Our friends who were in the room next door had a coverlet. Bed spreads not covered with sheets! People upstairs over us running and hollering all night. The bath tub looked in need of a good scrubbing! My friends room looked like that too! Went to breakfast! Yuck! Food old and looked stale bagels like rock hard! When we checked in lady clerk had zero personality acted like we were a bother. Short with us. When we were in the parking lot there were 3 sketchy characters in the parking lot smoking pot. What the heck?? I would not recommend your hotel!!!

Location was good .

• Executive Suite Queen with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Hard beds. Booking.com asked if we would like to arrange check-in/check-out times, which we did, but none were arranged upon arrival. Also asked if we would like a quiet room which we did not receive.