Reviews of Hilton Houston Westchase 3 stars

9999 Westheimer Road, Westchase, Houston, TX 77042-3802, USA

#89 of 389 hotels in Houston

The system was down at the time of check out. front desk captured my email address to send the receipt/invoice and never happened!

Location & restaurants

• One-Bedroom Suite

Given wrong room and had to go get another room. Sofa bed had no sheets or bedding. They had to come make it. We were not told check out or how to get our breakfast that we prepurchased.

Service and food was were excellent

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The weather was chilly and the Heating system was not working at the time. I had to wait about an hour for them to fix it.

The room was outstanding, the bed was big and fluffy. The location was perfect for the events that I was involved in.

I had to park far away a couple of nights and I didn't feel that safe alone in the dark. The only other complaint, the doors make a loud noise when closing, so you do hear your neighbors going in and out.

Very comfortable bed. Down comforter. Great pillows. Clean.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms are a bit close or the walls are a bit thin. We could hear people making noise at 4 am which woke us up, but that’s not the hotels fault.

The rooms were really big. We stayed in a suite and it was excellent. Very clean and VERY comfortable.

I requested a high level floor during booking and didn't receive it at checked in. I wasn't very happy about loud noise within the hallway at 3am and the walls are thins also. The parking is crazy.

The bed was perfect

I didn't like the fact that we stayed 2 days and no one came and cleaned the room once we got in it also they didn't come around and bring more towels our second night we had to call for it. All the dirty towels and the trash was never changed whike we were there we had to take out the trash our selves. Granted I could have called but if someone is staying more than one night you know you only give 2 towels so they will have to have more the second night

Like the hotel in general we stayed there in April and it was great but this trip we stayed 2 days.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Staff was very unprofessional. The attendant was not trained adequately to perform her job, It took over 45 min just to check in the room. Once inside the room was dirty smelled like cigarets.

The location. Close to everything

I didn't like the fact that I was still charged full price for the room even though I couldn't use the pool because they had a Gay Convention (didn't mind that they were gay) that rented it out for majority of the day on Saturday and I could only use the pool for an hour, and the bathroom was extremely small.

The bed was amazing, and so were the pillows. the room was amazing, minus the bathroom.

Wish I could've checked in sooner and out later!

Room service was outstanding! Delivered piping hot vary quickly and was the best room service experience we've ever had in the US!

Second time I've stayed when there was a massive family reunion of loud Africans (literally, from Africa) blocking ingress/egress. Also there were some young women staying there that were dressed ridiculously inappropriate for children's eyes.

Fantastic front desk staff.

Bed felt amazing. The rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was friendly. Overall a wonderful stay and would definitely stay here again. Very comfortable.

Booking.com did not send the hotel a confirmation number so had to call to get it resolved. Once called, customer service called the hotel immediately.

Did a late night check in and got a penthouse room.

My partner's insistence not to let housekeeping do their job. He would not let them refresh the room every day.

The front desk staff were friendly, outgoing, and in tune with Customer service.

I asked the young lady at the counter to charge my room on one card, and use a different card to hold incidentals. During the transaction the system went down and charged everything on one card, and she did not feel the need to correct the problem. It was like an oh well situation. The staff service could have been better. The overall stay was okay.

Didn't have a refrigerator. My mother had to ice her diabetic medication which required refrigeration.

The room was clean like the photo online. The staff was friendly.

I haven't encountered a bad experience there as of my latest visit.

I've stayed here several times and the room and bathroom has plenty of room for at least 3 to 4 people.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

We went to the restaurant on Sunday morning for just a small breakfast. Our only breakfast choice was a Breakfast Buffet for $21 per person. All I really wanted was a sausage biscuit or something like that. At first, we were told we could not order from the menu. Then, one lady said she would let us order from the menu. It was going to be $18 or so. We decided to just go through the local McDonald's to get breakfast. Disappointed that there wasn't toast or some other reasonably priced options.

The pool was awesome - perfect temperature! Loved the large trees around the property and the friendliness of the staff. Really perfect for us!

The polite and extremely charming young lady at the front desk was a wonderful indication that my "staycation" was going to be perfect. The facility was nice and quiet, and very clean.

I arrived thinking I was paying one rate then to find out booking.com displayed WRONG ROOM RATES!!!! I arrived and had to pay $110.00 Extra due to false advertising.

My only negative is not having a refrigerator or microwave in the room. However, you can request those items if they are needed.

The location is perfect for the business traveler with family tagging along or for families traveling leisurely. It is close to lots of eating establishments and loads of shopping, a little something for everyone.

• Executive Floor Junior King Suite

The bathroom was too small. In pictures I thought my bathroom was going to be big with the upgrade of suit I purchased. But it was ok

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay longer

The walls were very thin. I could hear the neighbor talk on his phone, his t.v, etc.

The staff was very friendly and asked my daughters about their trip every time we saw them

Hotel is older and looks a bit shabby in some places. They also would not honor my Hilton member number since I booked through a third party website. I stayed at another Hilton property a few days before and they took my member number with no problem.

I didn't like the small restroom.

The bed and pillows were amazing! The hotel did not have a smell to it like other reviews said. Very clean and comfortable hotel and room. Had a nice view of the pool from my room

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

The room service was very sketchy. I distinctly ordered a chocolate cake and was acknowledged after ordering but was delivered and served something else i never ordered; The room temperature could have been better. It never really got cool enough to let us sleep comfortably and that made me upset; The bath thub never drained properly which made showering a little difficult.

The bed was very comfortable and fluffy, the room was very clean and prepped, the room had an excellent view, and the lights were very well lit.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

There wasn't anything i didnt like. The stay was comfortable and amazing

I liked the room and restroom and how fluffy the bed was. I also liked the pool and hot tub as well.

Bed sheets were stained and disgusting. We complained right away. Managers or people that check u in very rude and not wanting to help you at all. Very rude employees that seems they hate there job and treat there customers like crap. I have stay in 1000 hotels and never will come back to this one. Because of the way they ignore me and didn't help at all with the issues I had. They just blew me off very disrespectful especially on my anniversary. Very sad

It's a nice hotel. Very nice in most areas. Very big and pretty

The sofa bed was very poor, Entertainment on the TV sucked, the bathroom was tiny and outdated, there were no microwaves at all. Our truck was broken in to and the Hotel Manager didn't really care. He tried to keep us quiet about the whole situation and his excuse was, "Well Security focuses on the front side of the building more." Their cameras didn't work on top of that. There were 3 vehicles that were broken in to that night so the "Security" sucks really bad. There was a "Latex Fetish Convention" taking place during our stay. We had to put up with slutty latex outfits with weird make up, men in dresses with sexual slurs on them, people walking around in Latex intimate clothing as well. So it was not the best thing trying to shield your 5 year old daughter from that all weekend. Definitely will not stay there ever again.

The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Didn't like the view and the location , you can easily miss it if you're not from the area or paying extra attention , they need to put a bigger sign!

Great service, very good price, amazing staff, free WIFI , clean and comfortable !

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Bugs crawling on the desktops and when told to staff they laughed and said sorry. Wow!There was no complimentary anything or stitching of rooms. It was basically, Oh well. Plus they charged my card for the room before I even checked in.

None of my belongings were stolen.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

The air conditioner was out so it was very uncomfortable. There was an event at tbe hotel which left parking for hotel paid patrons impossible. Not a good situation.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Executive King Room

There was someone already in the room and sleeping when I was given the room key and opened the room door. Also, I have not received a receipt from the hotel yet. :(( Run don't walk from this place.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Nothing I can think of though I was only there for one night so not to much can go wrong.

Staff was vary helpful. The hotel is vary clean and nice location. Has a nice restaurant and lounge in house. Nice view from room. Again the staff was great.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

I am a Hilton honors member and am very very unhappy with my experience. When booking this hotel i had requested in my booking and over the phone for a room far away from the elevator or ice machine because i am a light sleeper.I was given a filthy i mean FILTHY bathroom. Room 1017 horrible. ( I have pictures as proof ) Since i had previously asked to be far from the elevator, but after i complained to front desk they moved me to room 1012 which is directly opposite the elevator. . I guess i was being punished for complaining so i kept quiet. With room 1012 it had a gap at the bottom of the door so i can hear all the traffic outside my room and elevator ding as people load and off load from the elevator. Basically i didn't sleep at all. I was scared to complain any further to front desk. Room 1012 itself wasn't clean to Hilton standards. I didnt use the shower at all . The floor looked unsanitary. but not as filthy as 1017. Really it felt like i was in a horrible roadside Motel in rural Tx. Room service messed my order but that's ok. All restaurants have issues like that so i didn't mind. It looked more like lack of proper training. The icing to this nightmare cake was in the morning around 9 am housekeeping opened my door without knocking . ( IF you think am lying look at the key log for that room at 9 am you will see it wasn't my key that tried to open the room ) So she opens my door and both of us are surprised because i am half naked while packing my bags and she had a clip board standing inside my room looking confused. Sadly she doesn't speak a word in English and my Spanish is not very intelligible. I think she was asking me what i was doing or she was asking me to leave ?? so i wasnt very kind to her as i asked her to leave my room . I felt bad about it later as i thought maybe they may not have updated her that i was moved to that room. This particular hilton does not adopt the Hilton standards.

Not much to like here i guess. This was my second time staying at Westchase and this time i hated my decision for booking this particular Hilton. Very poor standards. Good thing is Marriott is less than a mile down the street.

Bathroom floor

The bed was so soft even though ny bathroom floor had a stain on it the frint drsk was able to accomdate me because of it i would highly recomrnd coming to hilton westchase

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

The elevator's button to the lobby does not work well.

I liked this hotel as they offer water bottles in the room, fluffy towels and very comfortable bed. I also like the Rio Ranch restaurant that is attached to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

I had bought some clothings for my two year old son and placed them in my bag, but they were removed from my bag probably by room service. Secondly, upon arriving at the hotel on 23rd Nov, the front desk billed me over $750 as against the Booking.com rate. When I complained they apologized but only returned about $120, so I ended up paying above the $454. My advise is that you try to ensure your clients do not have to pay above your adviced rate for the room. Except for other incidentals.

I enjoyed my dinner at rio's restaurant.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

There is no fridge or microwave but you can ask for it if you want. i wish they us that when we checked in. They also didn't have free breakfast but that's reading all that was included with the purchase i made.

They gave me a room on the 10th floor which i asked for. The staffs are amazing and friendly. Everything is so close by to the area.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Cleaning of the room took a long time. We ate breakfast out of the room, sat in the lobby and went to lunch and the room had not been cleaned. More than one wash cloth per resident per day could be provided. Small problems overall because we enjoyed out stay.

The rooms are large and the decor is very stylish and comfortable at the same time.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Nothing really. I didn't know they charged a 25.00 deposit. Thought room had been charged on booking.com. They charged me when I got there. No receipt given. Had to ask the next morning. The lady at desk then told me they had not charged us. Had to research it just to get me a receipt. She was very nice but they need to give receipt when they charge your card. Other than that no problems. Great hotel.

Beds were so comfortable. Pool was nice and big.room was clean and modern. Location was close to everything.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Loved everything about the hotel.

Excellent location with all other amenities within reach. Easy travel within the area. Will be more than happily to come back for another stay

The bed and sofa were extremely comfortable.

• Superior King Room - Allergy Free

none

good location and friendly staff

The staff was very rude and dry.

The location was great close to everything. Clean and nice area.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy Friendly/Non-Smoking

It was some hair in the tub and it look like the soap dish in the tub had not be cleaned.

Tiny bath space, no bar after 10

Convenient location for family wedding

No refrigerator no microwave

Floor to ceiling winfows

• Superior King Room - Allergy Free

Bed's were comfortable and close to Galleria Mall and a lot of restaurants.

The hot water ran out quickly.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff very friendly.

No fridge no microwave

Customer service

Good breakfast. Nice staff. Comfortable beds.

Breakfast rio ranch

The heater in working order would’ve been nice.

I would’ve liked the room if it didn’t feel like I was staying inside a freezer.

Breakfast buffet is limited and pricy $17, no refrigerator

Clean, comfortable beds and location

Convenience to office

Beautiful hotel. Walking distance to restaurants and stores.

Could hear doors slamming either above or below or perhaps on my floor. Room 516 Otherwise, nice hotel

Did not eat at Rio Ranch

I was by the ice machine

It was a little noisy in the hallways, kids running.

The staff were so excellent!

Lack of staff and they hardly pick calls

not that great, did not serve breakfast

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy Friendly/Non-Smoking

Pool was clase due to a party and we where not able to swim.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

It was a little noisy could hear kids running down hall.

Great location super friendly staff!

Beds

View

I liked everything

Everything was really nice, really good location

All good

Great location ,love restaurant-bar ,and room clean and modern love it

Someone scratched up my vehicle and they couldn't even get hold of mangers to see cameras my vehicle was damaged

The location was perfect for us--easily accessible. The staff was very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. Very nice stay

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Nice place for the rates

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Friendly staff, clean and good location at west side of Houston. The hotel Restaurant is expensive, but the meat was very good.

Parking

Love the bed

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Rio Range was awesome!!!!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017