Reviews of Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites 3 stars

120 West Market Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA

#16 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

Room was nice sized.

Price for self parking was a bit much in my opinion. $38 to park my own vehicle for an overnight stay was slightly pricey.

Room was nice sized. Didn’t feel cramped.

Enjoyed my stay
    • King Room - Disability/Hearing Accessible with Roll In Shower

Air conditioning was a bit clunky and the breakfast bar not so enticing. But overall a good place

Very spacious room, free wi-fi, polite staff, very well located in the centre of Indianapolis, good restaurants nearby, including the one adjacent to the hotel.

We were visiting for my girlfriends birthday and knowing...

I wish the bathtub/shower had been nicer. It was a large bathroom and being such a nice room, I expected a little better than a standard bathtub/shower.

We were visiting for my girlfriends birthday and knowing this they upgraded our room. The room was huge and super nice. We had dinner at the restaurant, caught the show which was fantastic, and ordered room service for breakfast in the morning which was delicious. The staff was super friendly the entire time and we can't wait to return.

Excellent location, cleanlieness and staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel itself was great. However, I would like to single out a Young Lady at the Desk on Friday Evening, I think her tag said Alyssa, whom went above and beyond for my little girl who had her heart set on Popcorn. When the bags were out, Alyssa, went to the third floor looking through storage boxes to find her a bag. She was amazing. Excellent customer service.

Mostly pleasant but I'm not sure it was worth the $250 I paid for the room.
    • Queen Room

Tub was dirty, apparently neighbor's toilet was near or against our bed wall. They used their bathroom a lot. Hot tub out of order.

Great central location, near everything downtown

It was ok. Not worth the money they charge
    • Queen Room

The pool area was not very clean or well kept. The room service we got was o.k. but nothing spectacular and then at the end they charged the wrong credit card . They need to hire more valets for the amount of vehicles they handle and the price that they charge for that service.

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

Look forward to staying again!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Parking lot should have a sign indicating Hilton Guests on street. Parking was expensive.

This was the best hotel room we have ever had. Room was very quiet and spacious. Lots of pillows and comfortable mattress. Kids felt safe. All the modern touches helped us charge phones and iPads. Look forward to another stay.

Room was 80 degrees when we checked in Parking fee was outrageous Room service food was HORRIBLE. Ordered steak and it was beyond dry and over seasoned, roasted potatoes had no flavor and salad dressing tasted spoiled

Location Bed was super comfortable

Great location and suites offer the additional space I...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

No fridge or microwave in the room seemed odd these days

Great location and suites offer the additional space I prefer! Restaurant staff was particularly friendly and helpful !

Lovely and easy-will stay again!
    • King Room - Disability/Hearing Accessible with Roll In Shower

Atmosphere was relaxing and perfect for a downtown excursion. They were able to upgrade us for free from a king w/pullout couch to a double queen!

Lovely staff, extremely comfortable suite and excellent location.

Not applicable.

Very friendly, accommodating staff. Clean, extremely spacious suite. Large bathroom countertop for four persons, plus extra sink with mirror at coffee bar. Excellent location in downtown.

Our room was clean and comfortable, it felt like home.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The valet parking was expensive, however that’s pretty much expected in most major cities.

The location was convenient, just a short walk to restaurants and shopping. The hotel was clean and the room was spacious. We had a suite, and it felt like an apartment!

The stay was so horrible here we left earlier than our intended stay.

I did not like how expensive parking was. Breakfast was not free staff was unemphatic an rude.i will never book at non of these places again.

The stay was horrible experience.

Always a wonderful experience
    • Deluxe Queen Room

That I couldn't stay longer.

I love everything about this property. Nice spacious rooms, dog friendly, great restaurants on site and fantastic location. A+

My stay was wonderful. Everyone one was extremely pleasant and service exceptional

My credit card was charged and we paid cash. I have not been credited yet... still pending. The whole purpose of paying cash was not to use the credit card. I need to pay bills on that account. I also found the beds hard for me....but that is not fair for me to be negative

Great hotel
    • King Suite

The A/C really did not start to cool room down until late in the evening, you have to pay to park

Staff was amazing and friendly, most everything that you want to do in downtown Indianapolis is within walking distance from the hotel

The poorest stay out of any motel or hotel I've ever had!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Spending a little time sprucing up the rooms, the walls were patch but not painted so I had white patches on serve all the walls in the closet also. For the price I expected top-notch facilities but I think I would've been better off saving the money and staying down the street !!!!

It was a very large room, but the beds were uncomfortable and the room was very dirty they couldn't even emptied the trash cans!

Not Worth the Price Tag

Our toilet was clogged upon arrival and didn't properly flush at all during our stay. The bathroom itself was not very clean and the shower desperately needed to be recaulked. The bed was surprisingly uncomfortable and our air conditioning did not cool the room to anything below 74 degrees (and it is 90+ degrees outside).

The downtown location of this hotel was great, surrounded by beautiful architecture. The lobby was very clean and inviting. We were able to get a room on the 12th floor with a nice view and lots of natural light.

Excellent hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We didn't stay long enough to rate this. We had other plans in the city so we weren't at the hotel but to sleep. But for the time we were there, there was nothing that we didn't like.

The bed was super comfortable. The place was packed when we got there but getting to the parking deck was extremely easy. Check in took less than 5 minutes. I was very impressed with how smooth things were even with the amount of people there. Will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Beds were very hard they put an extra $50 hold on my card it...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Beds were hard, it cost $36 a day to park there. We have been gone for two days and even though I paid $180 on the room and there was a remaining balance after parking for $135.69 there is still a hold on my card for 329.69 two days later. They charge you an additional $50 for checking deposited your suppose to get back but I don't know when I will get the hold removed quite annoying

Beds were very hard they put an extra $50 hold on my card it was $36 for one day of parking. We have been checked out and gone for two days now and even though I paid cash they still have a hold on my debit card for $330 when the room was only $239.

Easter weekend - relaxed in Indy
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bed tilted to the right, I couldn't get comfortable. However my husband and kids thought the beds were fune, so I guess that was just me.

Atmosphere in the lobby was inviting and felt safe. Staff was friendly. Pool was clean and hot tub was perfect.

I will stay again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room I had was clean and beautiful but there was a pounding noise that seem to come through the walls all night. I stayed in room 1104.

Absolutely beautiful and clean. I loved the roominess overall.

excellent
    • King Room - Disability Access

Not strictly about you, but I always wish there were low lights for going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Having to turn on full lights is harsh in the middle of the night.

The spacious rooms, wide hallways and the very helpful and friendly staff. Nicely appointed décor.

Nice staff but parking and pool were let down

The pool was smaller than appeared in the photo and during our stay, they had an issue and it was freezing.Also was not aware there would be an additional $36 parking fee until we got our final bill.

The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Not a bad hotel but I will never waist my money there again
    • Queen Room

We did not like all of the hidden fees and they advertised free WiFi but when we got there they tried to charge us almost $14 for it. To be honest the Hilton was advertised to be a great hotel but I think it was all a lie. I've stayed at much nicer hotels with the same amenities that it had to offer for a much lower price. By the time I left the hotel the charged me almost double the price that was listed on booking.com

We liked the pool and spa it was relaxing!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Love the central location and on site dining, and the fact...

There was loud construction in the room next door in the morning. Also valeted two cars for the room and they couldn't find the second vehicle for a while.

Love the central location and on site dining, and the fact that complaints were dealt with and parking taken off my bill.

Not worth the price.

We got there 2 hours after check in time and our room STILL WASN'T READY. Which to me is unacceptable. I paid a lot more than I usually do for a hotel because we were in town for a concert, and really was our only option within walking distance to the venue. Very disappointed the staff told us we would have to wait up to an hour for our room and that we could come back later. We had no place to go! When we finally got a room, it was nice, But nothing spectacular. Plus the room next to us had people slamming doors and screaming thru the early hours of the AM. We would pick a different hotel next time.

Large hotel, very clean and more on the high end side

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Pleasant experience overall, some key details would have knocked it out of the park.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was no free breakfast for my family, you had to pay for breakfast after having paid hundreds of dollars for the room. When I received my bill the next morning, I was charged over $50 above what I was quoted through the booking.com website. So I had to call and 'dispute' that in order to get it corrected. Had I not said anything or even looked at the bill, I would have been charged an extra $50. I have a standard height 2017 Dodge Ram and it did not fit in their parking garage (max height of 6' 6".) Therefore I had to park in a separate overnight lot not affiliated with the hotel. The separate lot was cheaper than their own parking garage ($20 in the lot, $36 in the garage if you park your vehicle yourself?!)

Very nice facility, staff was friendly and helpful, room was big and comfortable. Cool/unique amenities (shoe shine, hair salon/barber, etc) Great location in relation to Lucas Oil Stadium, great restaurants, and other things to do. Nice and quiet.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great hotel! Poor response to problem.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

A pipe broke in the restaurant which affected heat and hot water for several hours. There was no notification and only a vague response from staff. We found out about the problem from other guests. Wifi is not free. As travellers from another country with limited phone data packages, this was a drag.

Location is fantastic. Room was huge. Beds were clean. Hotel has a nice upscale vibe.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Ample space for family and great location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The pool was heavily chlorinated. My kids couldn't see through the water with goggles on due to the haze from the chlorine. The hot tub temp was good in the evening but the following morning was so hot that even putting my feet in burned.

Our double bed with a sofa suite was perfect for our family of 5. Ample space. No breakfast included but we were looking forward to eating breakfast out that morning which is why we didn't mind.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

loved the room size, location and the service at the hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The F&B in the Hotel was particularly not good. My Son fell sick having Lunch at the restaurant on the ground floor. We complained the the manager and did agree that the the salad they served were rotten.You need to check and make sure that they serve fresh food.

loved the room size, location and the service at the hotel

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Truly a comfortable stay.

Would have been nice to have a refrigerator and microwave available, as I was there for four nights.

Truly a comfortable stay. The room was perfect, and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was excellent, keeping the room clean and tidy during my stay. Perfect location for my stay, convenient to every type of restaurant and to the events I attended.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Amazing service and right in the center of the city

The only complaint I have is that in the morning I went to use the pool, but neither of my two keys would work. I called the desk and they sent up someone that said it wasn't unlocked yet and it was about eigh-thirty in the morning by that time. They let us right in, but it was a minor inconvenience.

First of all, the service was above and beyond any hotel I think I've had at a hotel before. The deal I got through Booking.com was stellar as well. I loved being in the middle of the city. There were several stores and restaurants within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Room was extra large, nicely decorated, clean and bathroom...

Room had a tiny window and faced a brick wall.

Room was extra large, nicely decorated, clean and bathroom was also very nice. Restaurant- McCormick & Schmidts next door was excellent! Location is right off the circle so nice walking to restaurants and bars.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Everything perfect all the person helpful kind also hotel...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Swimming pool... So crowded therefore not clean

Everything perfect all the person helpful kind also hotel was more comfortable we like everything thank you !

Overall decent but could be cleaner especially for the price.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The couch appeared dirty, stains. The toilet had not been wiped off(urine spot on seat).

The large room and 2 bathrooms.

Beachbody Summit hotel stay

Our king size bed was a small room with Bed being next to door.

Great breakfast buffet. Adding the free breakfast with booking is totally worth it.

Great location centrally located to everything.
    • King Suite

Great location centrally located to everything.

I had a great stay and will definitely stay there next time I am in Indianapolis.

This was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The room was very spacious and the large desk was useful for work.

Enjoyed

Staff at the front desk was phenomenal

Attentive staff!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The pool wasn't as big as the pictures displayed.

Good location. Staff was VERY attentive.

Wonderful!!
    • King Suite

Nothing. We liked everything.

Very clean

It's location Hot tub was good when it was not to hot

Took a long time to get a microwave brought to our room

It's location Hot tub was good when it was not to hot

The bed is probably one of the most comfortable I've...

There was not a Mini fridge.

The bed is probably one of the most comfortable I've ever had in a hotel.

Great experience!
    • Queen Room

Room size, location, and breakfast options.

Great location, professional/pleasant staff and wonderful views!

Location Staff very pleasant and professional Nice hot tub

Fantastic
    • Queen Room

Pretty much nothing. Everything was enjoyable

Loved being able to call down at any time and they were so friendly

The breakfast was advertised as if everyone in room would be...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The breakfast was advertised as if everyone in room would be able to eat for free and it wasn't.

It was a great trip!

My cost was 100 dollars more than booking.com said it was going to be

Not so good

Restaurant was closed, room service closed when the book in the room said it was to be open

Located downtown and close to things

excellent

Shower could have been updated

Eggs were fluffy like t he bed

• Deluxe Queen Room

I was not given my breakfast vouchers, even though I had free breakfast included. I had to ask for it 2 days in a row.

We had a.great time.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The double queen with sleeper sofa was the biggest room I've ever stayed in. The beds were comfy.

Very comfortable beds, great breakfast and staff very professional and friendly!

Valet parking at $44 per night😞

We had a great time and would definitely return!

Smaller pillows.

Cozy elegant atmosphere.

Excelente Concert with ISO and very relax time at the hotel
    • Queen Room

The restaurant, and the safety of the place

Sutherlands Anniversary

I loved the property...

Very good

Wifi velocity

Bedrooms

Really everything!

Clean and in walking distance to everything.

Really everything!

Went to colts pre-game location good.

nothing was wrong. every thing good

Change me in a handicapped room and closest to elevator and more safer room.

enjoyable
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The buffet at the restaurant

The size of the rooms

Wonderful

Quiet. Elegant. Great location. Super helpful staff. Wonderful breakfast buffet.

Great Indy stay!

I loved that everything was within walking distance. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable as well!

May stay elsewhere next time

Noise in the halls

Functional

Perfect stay

Nothing!!

Everything!!

Centrally located.
    • Queen Room

Centrally located. Parking secure and self accessable

Super comfy bed!

No free wifi or parking

Super comfy bed!!

• Deluxe Queen Room

They didn't say I have to pay for wifi

The front desk staff was rude.
    • King Suite

The front desk staff was rude. Breakfast was supposed to be included in my stay, which i did not recieve for the first morning.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Room was awesome and the staff was great
    • King Suite

Little pricey but was great

Room was awesome and the staff was great

Jefrs

Parking cost

Room was huge

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Pleasant and close to lots of things

the price of the room plus 36 dollars to park. Yikes. Killed the pocket book

Plenty of room and clean.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

gym

gym is not a gym stop luring people with a fake fitness

I did not like having to be a member to get free wifi.

I did not like having to be a member to get free wifi.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Nice
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Someone stole my credit cards

Location and the restaurant/bar.