Reviews of Hilton Kansas City Airport 3 stars

8801 Northwest 112th Street, Kansas City, MO 64153, USA

#29 of 86 hotels in Kansas City

The bed was AMAZINGLY comfortable!
    • Accessible King Room With Bathtub

The bed was AMAZINGLY comfortable!! Everything was super clean! Bigger TV than most hotels. Great indoor/outdoor pool. All good things to say about my stay here.

Good place to be rooms are BIG enough. Super close to the airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The daily room cleaning was not up to my expectations. The supervision is required to make sure the room us super clean.

It was good anyways to be there for the short visit.

Tina in the dining hall was awesome!

We got “upgraded” to a new room cramming 2 people in a full size bed. Our shower paint was peeling and kinda gross. We did not feel like our room lived up to the hype the Hilton has.

Tina in the dining hall was awesome!

Wow!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking is sparce until the new garage is done.

It was better than I expected. It was very lavish. Quiet stay and friendly helpful staff. The new parking will make parking a breeze.

Pool had light hanging out of the side.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool had light hanging out of the side. Once we reported it to the staff it was fixed the next day. A couple of male employees made me feel uncomfortable my staring at me and then one of the employees was seen with camera phone in pool area while myself and kids were in pool.

Guessing game

We arrived late since we were driving cross country. The desk staff was very rude and when my boyfriend when to the car and I was heading up to the room the key didn't work. When I came back and asked the staff refused to tell me if I had the correct room number or if the key was malfunctioning. He literally made me guess room numbers numbers until I called my boyfriend.

Very clean, nice rooms, quiet

Less than impressed

The staff was not very accommodating. We called about trying to get any early check in and all they would say was “I’ll leave a note.” When we did check in(not early) the front desk manager asked what time we planned on leaving in the morning. I asked what time checkout was, she replied noon, and I said probably near there. She looked like we were seriously inconveniencing her by not rushing from the hotel first thing in the morning. She then said “do you guys want a king bed?” That’s what I booked, so yes please. She followed that up by asked if she could bribe us into a room with 2 double beds if she bought us breakfast the next morning. After we declined her offer she simply said “well I had to try!” I definitely felt like they had overbooked and were trying to make up for it or something. You can tell the hotel is dated but they have tried to add new fixtures in places to bring it up to date. It didn’t work. Old dingy carpet, everywhere is dimly lit, everything is very plain. Our room was very warm and would not cool down. I understand it is Kansas in June but the AC never put out more air than a dull breeze, no matter what speed you set the fan at. We ended up having to call the front desk and ask if they had a fan we could use. The bathroom had no cups and only 1 towel. I used a coffee cup to brush my teeth. Long story short, it worked to sleep in and was fine for the price. I expected more from a Hilton and will definitely stay elsewhere in the future.

Was the worst experience I ever had in 35 years traveling all over the world as a businessman.....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rude atitude of the Executive Manager on duty during my check-out. She went to me on 31st of May, just after my breakfast time to request in a rude way to come urgent to the front desk to guarantee the payment of the expenses, because my credit card was not valid and she had a huge amount uncovered of payment guarantee.... Minutes before of this, the waiter came to me two times also saying that I had problems with my CC and I should come to the front desk to pay for my breakfast URGENT, can you imagine the stupid and ridiculous situation????.... sending people to seek me???? Very strange, my CC was used on the booking.com website to book and also when I checked-in, no problem, but nobody knows why, was not accepted just before the check-out time on the second day. I used this CC inside the same hotel at the Starbucks and other places at Kansas City during my stay w/o any problem. The Manager on duty treated me like a thief that was running away from my responsibilities, even I'm saying to her that in few minutes I could come to the from desk to check-out and see what was happening. I have used the same CC on the rest of the day, no problem... Most probably their system had a failure, not my CC. I shouldn't be distreated in this situation, that was not my fault, was just a matter to have be gently and polite conversation to clarify the situation and present another CC or cash to pay the debits on my check-out, not necessary to seek me since early in the morning, very ridiculous what happened. It was the first time that happen to me on the last 35 years working and traveling all over the world and I will not return to any hotel of this chain anymore, simply because I hate to be distreated by anyone. The Hilton should prepare the manager team better for this kind of situation, always protecting the integrity and respect of any guess w/o any previous judgement about people.

Location is fine, near Airport.

Do not stay at this hotel!

Was there Friday through Monday and my room was NEVER cleaned! Had to ask for extra towels to be brought up after 2nd day since housekeepers were obviously too busy to clean the room! Also hotel has a sewer smell the second you walk in.

Nice room, very clean & tidy. Housekeeping lady was very nice too

Breakfast wasn’t included in the executive suite. The pool wasn’t really heated as stated when we checked in. The morning receptionist was alittle snappy when I asked a question. She also quickly hung up in my face before properly ending the call.

The evening staff provided excellent customer service.

Clean, safe, very comfortable, and relaxing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location was very far from downtown Kansas City, but it’s probably why we got such good rates.

Very comfy beds and very friendly and helpful staff. The bathroom was very nice too.

The bed was very comfortable and the shuttles were great.

The bathroom didn't have a fan so the whole hotel room got steamy after a shower and the room smelled kind of like chlorine.

The bed was very comfortable and the shuttles were great.

I may stay again and try some of the room upgrades that are offered.

The facility was well located and the staff were helpful. The restaurant and lounge in the hotel offered excellent food and beverages at fair prices and the staff in those facilities were consistently helpful,

The bed was comfortable but the room was not what I had expected.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Our room was not what I had seen in the pictures online. Previous persons clothes were in open area of night stand. And no trash bags in trash cans. Bathroom was nothing like the picture shown. Not a lot of room to get ready and the shower leaked.

We enjoyed having a Starbucks inside the Hotel.

DEFINITELY WILL BE STAYING AGAIN!

I wish they wouldn’t take a $50 deposit down for accidental damages. But I guess they’re is other people that could be not as caring towards others property!

Really great staff! Very clean hotel, many things to do by the hotel!

Everything!

Nothing. It was just wonderful! Everything was clean. And staff was nice. Although we did get a knock at our door at 8 and that was way too early to ve woken up. It was the only day we had without the kids.

Everything! The last hotel we stayed at was just awful! This one was clean and comfortable! We went swimming, ate at the bar, and had breakfast! Just wonderful! Great in town honeymoon!

The Hilton is always clean, the staff is super friendly and...

The Hilton is always clean, the staff is super friendly and the breakfast buffet is YUMMY ! It was our Anniversary and we were given complimentary breakfast passes. This is our stay cation spot.

We came to get away, to relax, and we did that despite paying for an amenity that wasn't there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The ad we looked at showed a pool ... and a hot tub. False advertising. We drove a cpl hrs just to have access to a luxury hotel with that amenity to get there... and find out the one reason we chose that site was false advertising... We will not be back.

I will definitely stay here again and again as I fly out of Kansas City.

There was nothing, I didn't like. It seemed like last time I stayed there, I left my car and paid nothing for leaving my car. This time it cost 8 dollars a day, which is still not too bad, but it did surprise me.

Great staff! Everyone was polite including the shuttle driver. I got in late, actually after midnight and called for the hotel shuttle. I think I was a little grumpy from traveling, but they were just as nice as could be.

Nice place.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we stepped out of the elevator on the second floor there is a very noticeable odor. To be honest it smelled like sewage. There was no smell in the room.

My wife was catching a flight to Germany the next morning so we did not stay long. The room was clean. The bed was great. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The shuttlet the airport was nice and fast.

The staff was very friendly and willing to answer any...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

One of the double beds in our room was leaning to one side, which made it difficult to sleep. The hotel had an odd aroma throughout the hallways. The vending machines are only on even numbered floors, even though the info binder in the room said they were on floors 2-11. The TV picture was fuzzy. The bathroom had poor lighting. This was my first stay at a Hilton hotel and I expected it to be at a much higher standard than othwr hotel chains, based on the name. I was wrong.

The staff was very friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. The airport shuttle being available at any hour, upon request, was outstanding!

I'm cool with it, but not happt about it
    • Accessible King Room With Bathtub

Was told I didnt have a room, if I wouldnt have argued with them, we would have been put out in the freezing cold, had me booked under my guest name, very humiliating, then I booked a room for 112 a night, being billed more now, if booking .com wants me back, then we will see,

The breakfast

I am still up-set

My complaint was I asked for a wake-up call at 4:30, which I did not receive. I woke up at 5:30 for a 6:35 boarding time at MCI. My wife and I did not have time to shower, fill the rental car up and made it to the airport with not much time to spare.

The steaks were great.

Overall our short stay was relaxing and I would stay again.

I set the card out on the door for breakfast and no one ever came to retrieve it.

The staff was excellent and the rooms were clean. It was a comfortable stay and would stay again.

Dissatisfied
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Front staff wasn’t friendly nor courteous. Toilet overflowed due to not working correctly. It delayed our departure from the hotel. Additionally; there was two bath towels for four guests. First time staying at a Hilton and I was disappointed and won’t be staying at one anytime soon.

Bed was comfortable.

It is always nice to get away from everything that is hectic in our lives from time to time.

Nothing! Everything was great.

The beds are always comfortable. Very accommodating at the front desk and at the restaurant.Always close to everything that we like to do while un Kansas City.

Good.
    • Accessible King Room With Bathtub

That they don't give out complimentary breakfast like other hotels. & that they don't tell you before reserving or checking in that there is a 45-50 deduct on top of what your paying for the night.

The pool, Bed, Shower,the facility right nxt to the bar.

Fair place to stay overall- I am picky and used to places like the Wynn and Palazzo so it wasn't bad
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smelled cigarette smoke through vents and popcorn ceiling. Pool area needed renovation - rusty window sills and walls looked like from the 70's. Room smelled musty. Renovations were surface only I think. Looks good until you REALLY look at everything. Pictures online look better than actual room. Lobby was nice though.

Starbucks inside

The hotel was nice and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The food was a little on the pricey side but I loved the convenience of it being in the hotel. Also, we are concealed carriers and you are not allowed to bring in a firearm to any Hilton facility. The way the world is today, the Hiltons should allow concealed carriers and off duty officers to carry their fire arm. Unfortunately, we will not be staying at the Hilton until they change this.

The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was really great! We ate at the restaurant and the food was pretty good.

The best overnight hotel airport experience I've ever had.

The restaurant was fabulous! Staff were friendly and helpful. Even weighed my suitcase for me to be sure it wasn't overweight. Room was beautiful comfortable and quiet. Perfect pillow. Frequent shuttle to the airport and driver carried my bag in.

The driver of the van taking us to the airport was very prompt and did a good job.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking lot during renovation. Would have helped had we been told ahead of arriving and driving around the building twice. A phone call from our car didn't give much help as the clerk kept referring to an unfamiliar location by name.

we had fun
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The food was too expensive, so we didn't eat there

Room was clean, beds were comfy, linens excellent, asked for quiet area and we were accommodated.

Good place to stay. The staff works to get things right when things don't go they way they should.

When I checked out I found I had a $55.61 charge (on 9/3/2017) for the "Asado Lounge that I did NOT incur. It was taken off my bill after being told that sometimes people give room numbers for their bill. Really? Nobody checks I.D.'s to make sure it's valid? The ice machine on my floor was humming all through the 4 nights I stayed. Also, my son had checked in ahead of me the day before I arrived and gave his credit card. When I checked in the next day, I gave my credit card and I was told his was removed . The night after I checked out my son told me he also got charged for the room.

The price and the location makes it easy enough to get around to all parts of the Kansas City area.

We loved being so close to the airport so we could watch the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We loved being so close to the airport so we could watch the plans land and take off. Conveniently located by airport and Zona Rosa. Huge pool that goes both indoors and out. We will be back!

Beautiful room, beautiful stay.

Did not like that you had to walk all the around to get to front desk. Main entrance was closed.

The bed was great! The staff was very nice. The view from the room at night was beautiful. Very good location. Not in the middle of all the Hussle and bussle of the city.

Excellent airport hotel near the major roadways for easy access and friendly staff.

Bathrooms seem be bit out of date but still kept clean. There was a minor construction at our floor during our stay which was causing a lot of dust and noise in the hallways but it didn't last too long. It would have been much better if the management would have notified us ahead of time.

Right near the airport and major roads. They also offer an airport shuttle service if you don't have a car. Starbucks at the lobby is very useful for an early morning breakfast. Large self-serve parking is great when you have your own rental car. Built-in USB chargers at the desk lamps are an excellent idea.

I will not book at this hotel because of the beds and not having a microwave available.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were horrible very uncomfortable .There is not a microwave in the room I did not realize that not all rooms have a microwave . The coffee creamer in the room was spoiled .

I like the coffee brand in the room . The pool was fine .

Convenient location to the airport.

Kind of isolated from downtown. Had to get other means of transportation. Room service took too long and our food was cold.

Convenient location to the airport. Staff was very friendly and the price was exceptional. Very clean. Shuttle to/from the airport.

I did not realize you do not get your points if you book...

I did not realize you do not get your points if you book third-party for Hilton furthermore when I got there my credit card was overcharged then to top it off when I checked out they tried to tell me I That I owe an additional 600+ dollars for room service which was not true I would never recommend this property to no one in fact I will never stay at another Hilton property again I will stay at Marriott even if it's more money

Expected much more
    • Accessible King Room With Bathtub

We arrived early for check-in and I understand there are rules for a reason. However, the staff was very rude and not empathetic at all. We waited patiently at the hotel and after seeing that some had checked out, we went to the desk to see if anything was available. I was prepared to pay an early check-in fee and did make that known. We were greeted with the same rude responses that there was nothing available. We were not dressed in the flashy, expensive clothing as most of the people there. We decided to go take in some sights of KC, and returned a long while later. We were told one of the two rooms was ready, and we were at least able to get into it. This was right around check-in time. The other room, after waiting all day and being treated rudely, was not ready until much later and well after check-in time. We were given a sloppy hand written card for Starbucks that allowed one free drink. I totally understand the rules, and I know they have to be in place for a reason. However, some empathy or some understanding would have gone a long way instead of the rude responses we received. After patiently waiting all day, a free drink at Starbucks was the only empathy they could provide? I am not even saying a room should have been free. I could have totally done without the sloppy hand written card. I would have just expected some care and consideration from a Hilton. The pool had many bugs in it. I realize it has an outside part as well, however, I did not expect to swim with bugs at a Hilton hotel. There was not a complimentary breakfast and there was not a hot tub. Yes, I did know these things when booking, however, they could be considerations in the future for the hotel. Also, the concession stand items were priced way too high. It seemed to be more of a high end client base that stayed there, and we were just not quite up to that standard. I can't help but think that played a part in how we were treated.

There was not much we were able to like about our stay, save one staff person. I do not remember her name, I'm sorry. If it weren't for her, the whole stay would have been horrible.

I booked it last minute and received a very nice deal. The location worked fine for all we had to do

Our bathtub drained slowly and parking at times was tight but manageable.`

A very nice stay, starting with friendly staff at the front desk on check-in to the nice room and ease of checkout. The Wi-fi worked great and the room was quiet.

Very convenient for off highway or airport, but don't expect a "world-class'" experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Fan in bathroom didn't work. Lounge chair was uncomfortable. TV remote barely worked. Room very warm; took about 2.5 hours to become somewhat comfortable. I expected a Hilton to be a luxury stay, but our experience with this place was otherwise.

Convenient location. Comfortable appearance throughout.

Would not want to stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Poor and unsatisfactory housekeeping. WiFi service poor. TV remote very poor. Cleanliness of bathroom tub, toilet not very good. Bed linen smelled, sheets appearance not clean.

Very relaxing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was expensive for the quality. I could've ate at IHOP for the same price and had a much better breakfast.

The room was great, the staff was wonderful and the pool was nice.

A broken fan.

The room 931, the bathroom fan did not work. We did report it and the young ladies at the desk were very accommodating the second day stay. We received a telephone call from the manager the day before checking out time. We got offered to change our room but we decided to stay in our room. So other than that things were fine.

The atmosphere.

Pass
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The staff, the fact that if I wanted to change my room I couldn't. The room and how the door was hard to shut because it shut on its own. So while we were waiting for the door to close people would just pass our door and look in.

I liked the pool. Where you could swim from inside to outside but the outside part was small. I liked that they had a Starbucks inside.

Overpriced for mediocre room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I expected a nicer room for the price per night that they charged. Also being a Hilton hotel, i expected it to be nicer over all. Our room seemed a bit run down. There was water damage on the ceiling. The toilet had something broken off of it (it worked but too very long to finish flushing). Beds were mediocre. No microwave in room.

Location was great for where we were heading.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Waiting to decide
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Roll-In Shower

I sent a $50 Hilton coupon but the person at the counter didn't know how to apply it. She said the people who normally do that don't work weekends and they would get back to me, they have not.

Comfy

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Add hotel to list provided at the airport for shuttle bus...

Add hotel to list provided at the airport for shuttle bus calls. It is easier for visitors for from overseas to use this then via a cell phone using international charges.

Not worth what you pay honestly

The lights flickered like there was some kind of electricity short, my boyfriend found a big toenail in the laundry bag, and the Starbucks downstairs had terrible service and not much better coffee

The bed was super comfortable

Great hotel, bad neighbors
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our neighbors were a bunch of young men who were very loud. A lot of yelling and cursing like they were the only ones in the hotel in the middle of the afternoon( so prob not drunk). When we asked hotel staff to intervene they did. Great hotel though. The prices at the restaurant were expensive so we did not try eating there.

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

No wake up call.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

I have stayed at the Hilton several times. This was the third time I didn't receive the requested wake up call. Pretty important to receive as the plane departed early. When I told the clerk his response was I should have called the front desk and have them call me back to make sure the volume was up on my phone. Not the response I was looking for.

Shuttle service to the airport. Easy check in.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Our bathroom toilet would not flush and it overflowed...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our bathroom toilet would not flush and it overflowed everywhere. We called for staff to help and they were very nice, but did not respond quickly at all. Very expensive to stay in a room that had a non working toilet.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

The room was clean and I felt very comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was horrible. Helped make our decision to NOT eat dinner there. Bacon was plastic and everything else had NO flavorm

The room was clean and I felt very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

disappointing
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Many things not found up to usual Hilton standard. The staff didn't seem well trained and/ or just to be somewhat ignorant. Restaurant Food was poor and even served cold. Dirty glasses, dirty silver ware. Reception desk unable to extend my stay for another night because of 'the system'. plenty of rooms were available. I was suggested to book extension by myself through 3rd Party. Thus ended up moving out to another next door Hotel..

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Very enjoyable stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Food was great and plenty of choices so you couldn't be disappointed. Location isn't the best for getting around but it suited me perfectly for my stay. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to shopping and airport, added bonus !!!

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Never again

The front end staff were rude and abrupt. They made you feel like you were putting them out when asking simple questions. Check in was a nightmare. I will never stay here again.

The restaurant and staff were amazing and friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

The staff was Amazing!

Housekeeping tried to come in and clean the room while we were still sleeping which woke us up :(

The staff was Amazing! Michael Mason was so friendly and informative. Hands Down the best Employee there. Because of his Friendiness we would recommended him and have plans to stay again. The rooms were clean and the view was awesome the food was a little pricey but worth it.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Room was great, Check in desk needs smiles

The staff checking in wasn't very friendly, no smiles. And once I said no that we didn't have Hilton rewards, she was - here is room key the elevators are down the hall. Nothing else. Other then that and the remote not working it was very nice.

Very nice room for the price. Clean and comfortable. Many restaurants close by.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Quick Stay between flights - close to the airport
    • Accessible King Room With Roll in Shower

they didn't make up the sofa bed, even though it was a reservation for 3 people. I arrived very late and had to call them for the sheets.

Airport shuttle is good and the hotel is close to the airport

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Not what I expect from Hilton

Not what I have come to expect from a Hilton property. Shower head and pipe were connected to the wall correctly, like it had been smashed and not fixed, board on bathroom vanity was just propped in place, fell when it was bumped. King size bed, but we both slept in the middle due to the mattress breakdown. The stopper for the tub didn't function and the toiletries were not replaced, the conditioner was almost gone, shampoo clearly had been used.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

The staff was amazing.

The staff was amazing. There was a mixup on the room and they made perfect accommodations and offered me vouchers all before I even knew there was a problem and the problem was minor.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Great stay with only one caveat, a slow drain.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The drain in the bathtub was very slow and we were standing in water the whole time while showering.

Nice location and amenities. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Very disappointing Hilton hotels
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Got to hotel to be given room that toilet was full of human waste Then changed rooms The next day that Toilet stopped working Room keys didn't work This has been a 4 week holiday traveling around the USA And in this trip we have stayed at 3 different hiltons hotels 2 sherrington. 3 lodges 2 isletta But we will not be staying or booking a Hilton again As we have had issues at all three Very disappointed customer

Worst HILTON IN AMERICA
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were supposed to be queen, they were full, the shower didn't drain, rusty fixtures in bathroom! Parking was a night mare! That isn't even the worst, there was a smell similar to a perm in the whole building, it was so strong it gave me a headache that was so bad I was unable to leave the room, which ruined our NYE!! Horrible experience, for the money I paid I could have went to la Quinta inn and had a better experience! NEVER RETURNING TO THIS HILTON! I will definitely warn all of my friends!

The guy that checked us in was awesome!

Getaway stay gone wrong

The noise level!!! Although it was the eve of a holiday, there were people & children way too rambunctious even for that; well-after hours! The manager was very nonchalant when informed of the problems/situations. To top off everything, our trip ended with cold showers due to an eneven distribution of hot water! If you're just looking for a nice looking hotel to stay in, & convenient, this is it. But if u desire the staff & service to match the outlook of the facility, you might look a little further!

It is a very nice looking hotel. Clean, & spacious.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

The hidden cost out of pocket.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hidden cost out of pocket. The 75.00 for our pet could have dam near rented a room for the dog by its self. Very expensive for a pet. The deposit for the room that that is being held for 5 days I don't understand that. I have stayed with this business a lot and this is the first time for that!!! Will never stay at this location again!!!!

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

No, no, no....stay far away. Sooo far away.

What could have been better? My room service order could have been correct on the first try. Or even the third. It could have been warm - not cold to the touch. And the reorders did not need to take over an hour and require numerous reminder calls. (All true) My room could have been - oh - I don't know -- clean when I arrived. My bathroom had black hairs all over. I'm a blonde. There was obvious residue on my bathroom mirror and a stain on the table that disappeared when I cleaned it off. Makes you wonder what else was not clean in the room. Thank goodness I travel with my own sheets. My final issue is the paper-thin walls. I've read of people complaining about this in a hotel before but could never understand it. I thought they needed to get over themselves and just deal with the noise. But when (as a Diamond Hilton Honors holder no less) you're given a room that with both the fan on high AND the tv volume up a normal level and you can STILL hear the man next door screaming to his wife over Skype -- you've got paper thin walls. Update your rooms Hilton Kansas City. They're a slight disgrace to those of us hoping for better than average. No. The television should NOT be placed to the left of the bed (not front facing the bed but off to the left so if you roll over, you see the wall vice the tv -- huh???) No. The couch should not be so old and low to the ground that it makes sitting in it a joke (turn your legs to the left or right then tuck under you). These rooms were created by evil blind people who were 2 feet tall. In the 1970s. Worst Hilton experience. Ever. Stay far away unless you love crap rooms, listening to your neighbors from your crap room, driving miles and miles to the nearest place to eat, and a sketchy parking lot.

The only positive thing I can report about this hotel is the kindness of the hotel employees. And....that's about it.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Warm and comfortable when snowed in
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Coordination between reception staff and shuttle. The reception staff did not ensure the shuttle drivers were aware of our requirements - despite speaking with them several times.

The restaurant and standard of food was outstanding. Generally the staff were excellent.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

I liked the seating for the bar area and the furniture, and...

There were 3 staff at the checkin/out, a line of 4 guests, but only 1 checking in. Someone had to come out of the back to tell an employee at the checkin computer to help the 1 that was already helping another guest. The television remote kept going out and we had to ask for a replacement and batteries. There was only 1 bar tender at the bar and a good number of guests.

I liked the seating for the bar area and the furniture, and t.v.s in sections of the seating area. The hotel room was nice

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Good, did not care for price of the breakfast. Free coffee in lobby would be nice or a happy hour.

Breakfast was way to expensive for the choices. Potatoes were cold, eggs luke warm, fruit was not good but most likely due to time of the year. A more reasonable price or offer more options for the buffet.

Location and bar area.

Would not return there
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Whole place Was run down, needs to be updated, bathtub was peeling, bathroom sink faucet and handles had scum, No complimentary coffee, many Hiltons offer this as Hhonors, Restaurant very over priced, inattentive staff,

Beds were ok, very small Location was close to venue site for business

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Deposit wasn't listed on booking.

Deposit wasn't listed on booking.com reservation and was approx $50 charge. Staff knocked on our door at 8am giving us a bill and totally ruined our sleep. Most staff at desk felt like they were new, but they were pretty kind.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Great staff, clean building, lots of parking, in a good...

Loud neighbours that involved security and someone tried to get in our room twice within a couple of hours.

Great staff, clean building, lots of parking, in a good location, only 5 minutes from the airport, beds are comfy.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Cleanliness of my room and the common areas.

Breakfast Buffet could have been a little neater.

Cleanliness of my room and the common areas. I saw one employee cleaning the elevators, emptying the outdoors trash receptacles, and she was very cordial. Front desk staff were nice too. Bar tender was great too even though I was just drinking soda.