Reviews of Hilton Knoxville This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

501 West Church Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37902, United States of America

#25 of 76 hotels in Knoxville

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Awesome sauce all over it!

Change to pool hours sign. Stop the reservations dept. from saying the pool is open 24 hours.

Awedome service! Great location! Comfortable environment!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Great location to Campus and walking distance to Market...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Had a prom on the night we stayed was little loud but it was ok the staff handle things well.

Great location to Campus and walking distance to Market Square,

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Our room was located on the same wall as the elevator.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was located on the same wall as the elevator. Room #1621. There was little sleep that night due to the fact we heard the elevator going up & down along with chatter.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Ice maker machine woke us up every hour, even over the loud...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Ice maker machine woke us up every hour, even over the loud hum of the a/c unit. Only reason didn't ask to move room was because our 2 kids under 5 were zonked out. Room 1701 shouldn't be used for guests. The sound sounds like a burgler...it's very alarming and was even wearing earplugs. When told front desk at checkout, we were offered coffee. Not good customer service for a Hilton. Won't be staying with them ever again.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

We enjoyed our stay and will be back in the future.
    • Queen Room

The restaurant was not as good as the previous year. The wait time was long and the restaurant was not very full. The food was good when it came out. Hopefully we just caught them on an off night, the previous year we loved the restaurant.

Our room was great, it was clean and beds were comfortable. We stayed here the previous year for a gymnastics competition and rebooked because we had such a good experience the previous year. It’s a great location and easy to walk to the convention center and many local restaurants.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Staff for valet was great!
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Overview said hotel was connected by Skywalk to the convention center...no we had to walk around the corner in the freezing rain/snow to get to the skywalk that is not closed in either. Too much money for a place that needs renovating and WI-FI would never connect for me.

Staff for valet was great!!!

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Beds, beds, beds.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing that threw me off was the bar staff didnt offer us menus. I was sitting there forever trying to figure out where we could eat downtown since everything was on a wait, meanwhile the bar staff never suggested we could eat at the bar. I saw another person(obviously a friend to the staff) eating and asked if they had food. Bartender acted reluctant to get menus...I dont know why. We are pretty nice people with money to spend and tip well so why the hesitance to offer help with our dining dilemma? Other than that, great stay.

Beds, beds, beds...I want one :) Hilton always has a great staff, clean property.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

Average

Hotel rooms very outdated and dirty.Housekeeping did poor job on cleaning.Left trash ,didn't change out towles.And for a Hilton ,no compliment breakfast or even just coffee.Way way overpriced.for what you got.

The staff at the restaurant really made our stay Kathy was the most pleasurable and outstanding with care for what we needed to be accommodated.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Average at best
    • Executive Floor King Room

Checking in was delayed due rooms not being ready. Parking should be free considering how inconvenient it was to park.

The location was close to the university. Staff tried to be acomadateing.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Adequate for a short stay, but I’ll opt for a different downtown option next visit.
    • Queen Room

We BOOKED a smoking room. The listing clearly said SMOKING. This is a smoke-free property and our room was on the 9th floor.

Close proximity to Market Square, Starbucks in lobby. Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

My next trip to Knoxville may include a stay at Hilton but I will check other properties first
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When I booked this room, there was an information box that indicated specific dates when a parking fee would apply. My dates were not included in that list, but my electronic receipt shows a $14 / fee.

The hotel, staff and accommodations were all excellent. The amenities were well attended, clean and inviting. Starbucks in the lobby and a bar area were great.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

#27
    • Executive Floor King Room

The bathroom was small. The shower was lukewarm at best.

It's in a beautiful location. The room was very comfortable. The fire pit was beautiful.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

We booked a room through booking.

We booked a room through booking.com and the hotel didn't receive anything from us. The manager kept pulling files/logs and went ahead and charged us for a room, AND booking.com. Everything's getting sorted out but it was still very inconvenient on a road trip to be charged $114 twice.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Not a typical Hilton stay from the staff but the facility itself and location were good.
    • Queen Room

Checked in late so the evening staff was not professional, playing around. In addition, I wasn’t greeted as an HHonors member and when I asked for the things I usually get as a Gold member I faced a nonchalant attitude of too bad.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Great experience! Good location for visiting University of Tennessee!
    • Queen Room

Parking and in/out was a little challenging but manageable.

Proximity to University of Tennessee. Nice, clean facilities. Walking access to restaurants.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Excellent location and price
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing, everything was amazing.

Excellent overnight stay in an Executive Queen room. Had access to the Concierge Lounge with free breakfast. Well appointed room, close to everything downtown.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Frustrating!!
    • Queen Room

Well I was charged($458.43) for free cancellations I had made due to the price showing cheaper on Booking.com from when I had first made reservations and decided to go for the lesser price. I have since spent many hours and phone calls to Hilton plus Booking and all I got was the run around I have yet to receive a refund from either. I have finally called my credit card and disputed the charges because I cant get anything done otherwise. It wasn't even that big of a deal that the overcharge was there but no one seem to wanna fix it... Hilton was great Booking is great but communication is awful!!!!!!!! Its 3 days short of a month n my money still hasn't been refunded and this wasn't my fault apparently it was false information when it said "No prepayment required and free cancellation"

The $4 water was pretty good although they sit it out like it was complimentary and had no idea it was $4 until I was charged for it...The overall stay and comfort was nice good location to Neyland Stadium and we enjoyed it

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Comfortable and easy
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was very small. We had the executive rates so qualified for the free breakfast - this was between 6.30 and 9am and at 8.50am one morning the staff declared it closed and started to clear up. Another morning nothing was replenished, however a word with the reception staff got this sorted. It would be good to be clear that it closes at 9am!

Bedroom was spacious and comfortable. Staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Great hotel !

Listed above.

Paying for parking in the hotel garage after already paying for the room is a bit extreme , I belive it was $13 if you park yourself and somewhere between $16 and $20 for valet . We stayed on the executive level so we enjoyed a great complimentary breakfast. Having Starbucks on site was a definite plus . The pool closes a little early for my liking so we didn't get to enjoy that amenity or the 3rd level deck. We were told we were welcome to go to the outside bar area if we would like to enjoy the outdoor weather, but after seating ourselves out there got a snarky look from one of the staff when we told her we weren't there to eat or drink. Overall its a great hotel, very close to everything !

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Breakfast was good and everyone was friendly
    • Executive Floor King Room

I have stayed there many times and have been a Hilton Timeshare owner I was very disappointed to see this location to become a Dog Park Dogs barked all morning....Both mornings during my stay

Breakfast was good and everyone was friendly

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

Great location, friendly and helpful staff.
    • Queen Room

25/night for parking is a bit much.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were super clean and comfy. Overall very happy with my stay. Would stay again next time I am in Knoxville.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyable and would recommend to our friends
    • Queen Room

The bed was super comfy. Room was clean and tidy, everything worked, lounge area was very comfortable, nice decor, staff very helpful. Excellent location.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Great location to downtown attractions.

Bed was a bit firmer than my bed at home and the comforter was stained. Didn't like being confined to 4th floor because I had pets.

Complimentary concierge lounge.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Location was great!
    • Queen Room

Housekeeping skipped us one night and then when they did clean our room...they did not change stained sheets.(stained from a coffee spill). Walls are thin and could hear next door dog barking.

Location was great! Large hotel and the valets were very nice. Check in was very quick.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Great location and very comfy bed with great pillows...

Great location and very comfy bed with great pillows (I'm going to buy some of these). Nice outdoor bar space with a fireplace. Very relaxing.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Priced a little high for the value
    • Queen Room

Phone in my room didn't work. Could call out but no one could hear me. Delayed me being able to get my car from valet and couldn't reach front desk either; trash in chair in my room and desk chair was burned or torn in several places. Room Just kind of dirty overall.

Easy check in and check out and staff standing in front of reception counter immediately addressed my issue w broken phone in my room

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

I liked that they took such good care of me even though...
    • Queen Room

Booking.com not making my reservation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked that they took such good care of me even though booking.com had not made the reservation and it took an extra hour to check-in! What a big disappointment Booking.com was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

I thought this hotel would have been better.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Food was to costly. continental breakfast was $15 and a bottle of water was $3.50

The price was to high for this hotel room, they charge if you need a microwave in your room and it took forever to get after asking 4 times. We waited about 35 minutes to get a Bellman to get our luggage to the car after calling 2 times and going to the desk two times. The hotel charged my card for something that they still could not explain when i was leaving and told me that it would be fixed.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Only thing I was surprised at was the parking fee.

Only thing I was surprised at was the parking fee. Booking.com made it appear as if the parking was free except for a list of dates they gave online. We did not find out about the fee until we checked out. The clerk said when you use sites line Booking.com you are often misled. So I don't blame the hotel for the misunderstanding. It was misleading on the part of Booking.com.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Expected More
    • Queen Room

I had to pay $14/night to park in the garage, I thought paying for the hotel room would have covered that. And there wasn't a microwave in the room.

From the location of the hotel you can walk anywhere from S. Gay Street to Old City so it was perfect for not having to drive anywhere.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Everything was wonderful.

Everything was wonderful. After slow traffic in Atlanta, the the thru Tennessee was relaxing and beautiful. Directions to Hilton got us there without a hitch. Bellmen and front desk staff were very pleasant. Ate in the bar/restaurant and enjoyed our time there. Room was comfortable and quier, couldn't ask for more!!

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Don't stay here! A waste of money!
    • Queen Room

There were yellow stains on the ceiling in the bathroom, there was only one elevator working, the elevator that did work smelt like burning wires and the brakes on it made a "scraping" noise LOUDLY as it came to a stop each time, and it was hard as crap to park. Not worth the money. Not even worth $50. Hilton is becoming a dump fast!

The overnight hotel staff was really nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Location for our trip was good, parking situation was not good.
    • Queen Room

My charge for two nights went from $361 to $391 when I was charged. I am assuming it was for parking, as I later learned. I can't be sure, as the accounts manager never returned my call. Apparently there is a $14 a day parking charge for using the garage. I was not told of this at check-in and I went in the Starbucks entrance so I didn't see a sign either. Had I known this, I would have just paid for valet parking. I thought, with rooms at $180 a night, that parking would have been complimentary. I just would have liked to have known of the charges. I was very disappointed by this.

Beds were comfortable. Location to conference center was good

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Everything went well , very nice very clean .

I'd prefer not to have to pay for parking when I stay at a hotel although I do understand that that has to happen at times . I don't want to get hit with extra costs as soon as I go someplace .

Everything went well , very nice very clean .

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Great location in downtown Knoxville
    • Queen Room

Dovet, itself not clean, should be replaced. Dovet came out of covering sheet. Would ask for a blanket next time.

Starbucks Coffee Shop, outdoor seating area, pool, great lobby

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Great place, centrally located. Would definitely stay again.
    • Queen Room

Love having a nice place to stay with our dogs without having to a large fee. Exceptional customer service, everyone we came in contact with was very helpful. Gave great advice as to were to eat within walking distance.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Ok place if your looking for location only.

Ac unit not up to par, room would get warm then cool, made for a bad night of sleep. Valet parking on the expensive side. Breakfast not included in rate and expensive, but there are places near by which were great.

Great location to downtown restaurants and park. Clean room, but not much different then others,

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Beds were great!

No ice on same floor as room. Air conditioning noise was too loud. I don't think it's right to charge for parking in a place aged a person is already paying to stay. Valet service was great, the guys did a perfect job, very. courteous

Beds were great! Slept great! Room was clean and very comfortable! Staff was very nice!

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

Very clean however just ok for the money spent

We couldn't check in at the standard times. Rooms were not ready. The original gentleman I spoke with came across a little harsh. The other staff I worked with were nice. The valet gentleman was actually the nicest. The pool is very small for such a large property. No bathroom facilities at the pool either. So for families with smaller children it isn't that helpful. I would only stay here again if it was the cheaper option.

It was clean.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

I paid with a different card then I booked with booking.
    • Queen Room

I paid when I got there and my credit card was still charged and not once but twice so I had to pay three different times

I paid with a different card then I booked with booking. I eventually was charged three separate times for the room. It was not easily handled. I had to call the credit card company and file a dispute. I was not very happy about that

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

The location is in the heart of downtown
    • Executive Floor King Room

Only one employee of this Hilton had a single smile. The entire staff looked miserable, weren't accommodating unless upon request for basic essentials, and didn't have basic knowledge of Hilton Honors promotions, parking, or accommodations.

The location is in the heart of downtown

• Reviewed: May 17, 2017

Wish we could have check-in on time.

I didn't like that the check-in time was 3:00 and we left home to get there at that time. When we arrived are rooms were not ready and nobody could tell us when they would be ready. So after a 2 hour wait, we had to take rooms on different floors. I booked in January so that we would be able to be together. Because of this delay we were two hours behind meeting the rest of our party for dinner.

I love the Starbucks on locations.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

High Quality Hotel in heart of downtown Knoxville offers all the amenities

Lobby was small. Window AC units were a disappointment.. can't ever get the right temperature.

Bed was amazing. Loved the patio, restaurant and Starbucks. Staff was awesome.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

Executive Suite -- Great for families!
    • Executive Floor King Room

Very slow elevators, my daughter got some kind of poison ivy or sumac rash after playing in the outdoor bar/seating area. We tried to find the culprit but couldn't risk getting it ourselves. Some of the pillow cases/shams have rough piling on them and feel gross when your face touches them.

Loved the restaurant, loved the concierge lounge staff (he has an injured arm but he was super helpful and had a great attitude!)

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Isbell concert stay
    • Queen Room

My husband and I were able to check in early and park our car in the parking garage with no problems at all. Very accomodating staff during our stay. Will definitely be back! Keep up the good work :)

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Location yes, but awful parking.
    • Queen Room

The thermostat in the room did not work. The elevators are tremendously slow. And the parking is an absolute nightmare, in a very run down garage adjacent to the hotel, operated by a third party, and it's expensive to park even with such inconvenience.

The location is great, you can walk to almost everything.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2017

Amazing location in Knoxville!
    • Queen Room

I had a great experience at the Hilton. It is the perfect location in downtown Knoxville! Walking distance to market square and gay st. Will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Mostly pluses, but with a few suggestions.
    • Queen Room

The room was either cold or hot. You couldn't adjust the thermostat to 70 without the heat blasting on and if you kept it at 69 the AC would run and the room would be quite chilly.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice. Liked the blackout curtains and the bed was comfortable, except the duvet was too heavy. But we have never liked duvets as they are almost always too hot. The lighter ones are better. We will usually trade out for the blankets if provided in the closet.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2017

Everything was just perfect.

Everything was just perfect. Once I request something they get it to me in seconds, they are very friendly and they understood my situation when I told them that I need a late checkout.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Impressive gem in Knoxville.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Location of hotel was central to market square with lots to see and do within walking distance from hotel. loved the firepit and outdoor seating options. Hotel was very clean. Beds were very comfortable.hotel bar was nice and served a variety of delicious breakfast and pub type foods. Very close to the University of Tennessee. The staff were very friendly and professional.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2017

Promises not kept and staff was rude

The staff was rude and even laughed at me When I attempted to get in my wife's room she booked for us. She tried to add me to the list and staff told her it was unneccesary then they wouldn't allow me access to the room when I needed an extra key after we had misplaced ours. I found the key and was able to get in the room. My wife was promised complimentary vallet parking for two cars then I was turned away when I arrived, with the vallet driver repeatedly saying valet was full and I should park at the sun trust parking ($12 a day). My wife spoke to staff and was told they would reimburse the ticket. Again, I was disappointed when this promise was again not kept. I left promising myself and my family never to use a Hilton hotel ever again.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2017

Towels provided, friendly staff
    • Executive Floor King Room

Was not told and did not know a pet had stayed in our room, computer chair scratched and clawed by pet. Dog kept barking when you passed the room pet was in. Pictures of suite did not match actual layout. Dirty hall carpets - not cleaned in 3 days. Not worth the price of stay.

Towels provided, friendly staff

• Reviewed: February 13, 2017

Key card was intermittent.

Key card was intermittent. After reporting problems the first night, I expected maintenance to have changed the batteries before I left 3 days later.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2017

We had a great stay.
    • Queen Room

We had a great stay. The valet parking was really great because we were driving a truck that was too big for the parking garage and we didn't roll in until 3 AM. I wanted to see the Blount Mansion and it was right around the corner. I was amazed by how clean and safe downtown felt.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2017

Stay at the Holiday Inn not the Hilton.

The room was moldy. Had to pay for parking in their parking garage. I was very disappointed. I've stayed at nicer hotels for a whole lots less.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2017

Hotel was very nice, booking.com doesn't tell you the whole story
    • Queen Room

Booking.com said nothing about having to pay to park. Booking.com said I would get a smoking room, there isn't a single smoking room available in this hotel. Booking.com said I was going to get a single queen bed, only thing available was double queen bed. Hotel was very nice, booking.com doesn't tell you the whole story.

close and convenient to our planned activities

• Reviewed: January 1, 2017

Good for a quick weekend

I am 6 ft & my husband is 6'4". We were put in a handicapped room & several things in room were very inconvenient. I feel the staff should have mentioned it & given us the option for a different room.

Close to venues we were attending.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2016

Service was a great!

Service was a great! We were worried about leaving our car overnight with holiday gifts in it. Matt kept an eye on it overnight for us. Thanks for going above and beyond.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2016

The bartender Brian, was the best!

The bartender Brian, was the best!! He advised us of some very nice places to visit at the time we stayed and arrived, also after the gentleman clocked out of work walked and showed us some of the sites!!!

• Reviewed: December 23, 2016

Would definitely go back to the same place.
    • Queen Room

The TV in the room did not work, but they moved me to another room

The Hotel is located in an excellent central area, comfortable and clean rooms. The staff was very friendly, thank you guys and girls from reception!!

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

Not great.

The staff were rude, refused to answer simple questions about room or be helpful at all. Ignored by bar staff as we sat down at the bar for 10 minutes, we were acknowledged by a host asking "can I help you with something?" And then

• Reviewed: December 6, 2016

It was a great location and the majority of the staff were...

The night valet was not courteous. He did not open the doors, asked me to pay him $10 to curb park my friend'car instead of valet to save money. I told him no, both vehicles will be valet parked. No microwave in the room and room temperature was not regulated by adjusting the thermastat.

It was a great location and the majority of the staff were very helpful and A+ customer service.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2016

Bed was like a cloud.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Short-term parking availability as guests arrive and leave was very, very, very crowded. It was difficult to turn in off the street; difficult to load and unload the car without holding up others trying to get into the parking area.

Bed was like a cloud. Location is fantastic for visiting UT campus AND Knoxville's fabulous market square.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2016

Great location, rest just meh.
    • Queen Room

Place came off as a little cheap. $18 add on valet parking and they left my truck outside the front door. $4 bottles of water in room. Cheap generic water. High ATM fees in lobby. Just very nickel and dime. Wine was $6 a glass, was charged $7 on bill. Things like that. A/c didn't work. They fixed it. But extremely loud. Also our room was right across from ice machines and the door to the room slammed all night. Had the feeling of a cheap cruise.

Location was great for evening out in the city. But I'd check other options in downtown.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2016

Bring your own beverages

I was not very happy with the bartenders in the restaurant. My husband and I stood there for about 10 minutes and he and the other bartender walked by us several times and then stopped at the end of the bar to socialize. We finally left and went outside to get a drink and of course they were closing.

Most everyone there was nice. There were several weddings going on so they were extremely busy. The location was close to the concert at the Civic Center and the market.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2016

Great location and dog friendly!!!

Mattress too soft; we both slept poorly and had stiff necks next day.

Comforter clean; room smelled like serious cleaning was applied before us arriving. Makes you wonder about pet rooms.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2016

Great place to stay in beautiful downtown Knoxville.

The location was great and a comfortable bed. The best part was a conversation with the valet, Jermain, I think. He showed us true southern hospitality and made us feel very welcome.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2016

Pretty comfortable room amazingly friendly and helpful staff especially at the front desk

There was nothing that I did not like

Stuff was wonderful about telling us where we go to get a quick bite to eat town to watch the football games on Sunday and where to go. Told her I had a beautiful view. Room was comfortable and clean. And out is to go in early check-in's wedding which was wonderful with the plans that we had everything was perfect

• Reviewed: October 16, 2016

All good

Paying for parking even though it was a Sunday night into bank holiday and empty car park

It was all good; friendly staff at reception and bar. Great location. Really comfy bed.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

Location and staff let's you look past shortcomings

Complimentary WiFi service should be the same high speed as premium. There is no reason to force an upcharge for faster WiFi. I'm sure the Hilton can afford to absorb this cost. Fixtures and decor in the room was somewhat dated. Small TV.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2016

Nice but don't think I will stay there again:(
    • Queen Room

The food was awful it sucked my burger wasn't done! Pizza sucked can u understand I SAID The PIZZA sucked !! Mac & cheese sucked too! To make this worse the kitchen called up right after we called the order n and said they had a party of 50 come n and that it would b 45 minutes, @ first it would b 25 minutes now we're up to 45 minutes it ended up being an hour and a half !!! That sucked too !! By the way I have photos of the food!! It would b nice to get refunded @ least for the food !! The Bill was large compared to the service and accommodations !! So lesson learned:(

Beds good, clean !

• Reviewed: September 3, 2016

Great Place!!!
    • Queen Room

The only thing that could have been better and I think they were working on it, is it would be nice to have a nice place to eat in the hotel for those nights when you don't want to stay in your room but you don't want to go out either, I think they were building a place in the lobby.

I actually pretty much loved everything. The location was great, the people who worked there were great and really seemed to enjoy their work all the way from the check in people to the valet people. I will be staying there again in December on my return trip!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2016

I'll be back
    • Executive Floor King Room

Perfect downtown location, everything within 10 minutes but quiet and peaceful. Everything was well done by a courteous, friendly (you're in the South, after all) and responsive staff.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

Skip it.
    • Queen Room

We arrived after driving a long distance, were told there were no rooms available and immediately suggested to find "cheaper accommodations". The receptionist's perception of our wealth was not welcome nor appreciated. We booked a queen room online at the property and were given a room with two full beds that I could not reasonably expect to cost over $120 a night during high season. Sorely disappointed in the classist demeanor of the front desk agent on duty that night. Poor representation of Knoxville and Hilton.

The property was close to the interstate and had 24 hour reception. The room was clean, although not what we had booked.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2016

Enjoyed the ability to walk to local very good restaurants.

The mattress on the bed was not as comfortable as the Hilton we had stayed in earlier in our trip in Greenville,SC.

Enjoyed the ability to walk to local very good restaurants.

Browse Hilton Knoxville Traveler Photo Gallery