Reviews of Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines 4 stars

10950 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037, USA

#87 of 226 hotels in San Diego

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

floors needs refreshment, new carpets or preferably wooden floors might be of great value

large comfortable room with a balcony and direct air flow from outside. Very good bed and pillows. Beautiful landscape.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

Check in was late, i was told that I will be texted once the room is ready around 3.30 pm, but until 4 there was no call. After they checked me in, they gave me a wrong room card ( it was programmed to open another room instead of mine) .

• King Room with Balcony - Top Floor

The staff are completely unavailable here, despite not being busy at the time. And, hospitality is completely lacking here. The staff are allowed to believe performancing their job role is done at their convenience, rather than to provide guest service to those visiting? ALL calls go to voicemail and are not timely returned (if at all);; cannot even get through via Hilton Honors operators. VERY POOR hospitality. I spent alot of time/effort and did everything possible to communicate multiple times, weeks PRIOR to our arrival and from the road that day, to insure s smooth chrck-in and stay, all to no avail. Could not run over bill itemization. Could not reach Concierge on arrival (afternoon on a Friday, Holiday weekend but not busy). We headed out into La Jolla on our own, searching TripAdvisor and Yelp for ideas on restaurants and places to go. Didn't even tell us tgere is an on site restaueant at property. Found a business group heading to eat and overheard their conversation in order to find restaurant on lower level. The maid walked in on me while I was literally sitting on the toilet, not 3 feet from the front door where she walked in, failing to both check with ftont desk AND to knock and call into room before entering. No knowledge of pool, fire pits, walking areas. No knowledge of lap pool, sauna and walking meditation garden, Yoga etc. via access at club next door until WE HAD CHECKED OUT and I was walking near car, waiting for my husband. I looked over the wall and discovered for first time, this affiliated club. I immediately walked in to Concierge, who only then gave me some printed info saying "You're only here for one night." And, "You probably won't come back." Ironically, we previewed this place for longer getaway later in the Summer as a Hilton Honors Points holder. Are people not paid sufficiently by Hilton at this CA location, not trained properly, not supervised sufficiently or s combo of all three?

We did have a nice partial ocean and golf course view.

Have stayed here a handful of times either for business &/or leisure.... & each time it has been a great stay. We thank you for your wonderful hotel, & we’ll look forward to returning, too!

Staff were unfriendly and unwelcoming. Bar/restaurant area had no atmosphere.

Hotel location on nice plot with views onto golf course but situated within a business area.

None!

This is the best hotel by far in La Jolla and in California! The staff made the experience extraordinary! the staff are very friendly and I would go back to this hotel without any hesitation!

Having a path to take a little cart to the beach would be great. It was so beautiful. but to be so near the ocean and not be able to access it was disappointing, though the pool and hot tub were a fabulous treat! There's just something magical about walking along the beach and have the sand between your toes and the challenge of diving through the waves feeling like a dolphin that just can't be beat, though this hotel sure can compete with nature and delight the senses every where you turned. It would also be nice (when it's not golf time) to have a the ability to "book" a golf cart tour of the grounds. They were so lovely and to be able to see it all would be breath taking and a relaxing activity that the hotel could offer.

EVERYTHING!!! From the very warm welcome as we entered the circle to the most beautiful hotel and gardens; to the pampering (we got both of our rooms upgraded at a very reasonable cost so we had a balcony which made all the difference in the world in order for us to be able to sit out and enjoy the gorgeous scenery)by the front desk attendant; to the lovely room which was immaculate and very spacious; to the delicious food (though a little pricey, but within the industry standard for this type of hotel; to the warm and much needed fire pits all around the terrace which made eating outside or just relaxing doable when the weather isn't always warm and sunny.

• King Room with Balcony - Top Floor

It was far away from most places. The pillows were the worst. It would flatten minutes after you lay on it.

It has a beautiful view of the ocean. Next to the golf course. I like the pool area but too many kids.

I didn't like that we had to pay for parking, I didn't like that breakfast was an additional cost, and I didn't like that the resort fee didn't really include anything I couldn't get at a smaller chain hotel for free.

I liked the layout of the hotel, the pool was heated, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was large, and had a variety of channels available to watch. The view from the room was beautiful as well as from the pool.

The hotel is overpriced and in desperate need of a renovation. Rooms aren't clean thoroughly (found hairs in the shower from precious guest, furniture smells). Rooms have no natural light. Need to have the lights on during the day. Phone decide wasn't working well.

Location is great.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Top Floor

Internet connection was not working as desired.

Nice and comfortable rooms. Excellent staff. Excellent location in a very exclusive area. If you play golf this is the perfect place to choose. Hope to come back soon.

The mood of my stay was set right away at check in. Kristina (unsure of spelling) was quite rude. Never once smiled. I had requested a higher level room upon booking, she said there weren’t any available. But in the next sentence that if I wanted to upgrade moneywise I can have a higher level room. I was also told while I was waiting in line to check in that there was complementary waters upon check-in. When I asked Kristina for waters for my daughters and I after traveling for several hours she opened the refrigerator behind the desk, barely glanced down and said “nope we’re out.” Her customer service was a total mood changer and to be honest I no longer wanted to stay in your hotel due to her but I had no choice after having a non refundable room.

Again, great location, but for the price, this hotel was a little outdated. The quality and comfort of the rooms matched that of far more lower-priced options in the area.

It was a decent hotel in a spectacular location.

• King Room with Balcony - Top Floor

Our bathroom in the room had some plumbing issues, but we made the most of it. We kept making the joke that Casper was using the facilities because it would randomly flush itself throughout our stay.

We loved how nice and amazing the staff was to us and our puppy! We had he best time ever at this location! We will definitely be returning.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Garden View - Disability Access

Other than being close to Torrey Pines Golf Course its just a Hilton hotel. The place was almost empty of guests being a Sunday night. The room we booked through Priceline gave us a terrible view. We sometimes use Hilton and the reservations clerk kept saying you are still a blue level? Why a blue level? Well what business is it of hers anyway. The self parking fee was $31.00 for an empty garage. Can understand this high fee during busy times or if in a large city. But its out far from San Diego. First time visit to this city and didn't mind paying parking fees (none as high as $31.00) in city and congested areas. Traffic wasn't bad in the city compared to our home base. So if I did it again, I would stay elsewhere and then drive to the golf course. That's why we stayed at this Hilton in the first place.

Its proximity to Torrey Pines Golf Course. Or if you want to get a long way out of the city away then its for you.

• Pool View King Room

How their staff treat you!!! They should put up a sign in the entry that says “. Not Hispanics allow”” that how they make me feel!! The only people tht treat is w respect was the restaurant personal!!!

• Golf View Room with Two Queen Beds

The price of the room and parking. Three nights cost over $1000.00. And parking was $31.00 a night. Also, no cancelation accommodation. I hurt my back pretty bad before the trip and couldn’t cancel without a $917.00 fee.

The view from the room was beautiful, pool and hot tub were nice and there were always clean towels available.

The hotel’s emergency alarm went off 12:40am. This obviously woke us up and seriously upset our two young children. 10 minutes later another alarm went off letting us know it was a false alarm. The second alarm was even more disturbing. After finally calming down and falling back asleep, inebriated guests from the hotel’s”Easter Gala” started banging on doors at 3am. This happened twice for a duration of 15 minutes each time. We found the staff to be unfriendly at the front desk and at the coffee bar. This was supposed to be a special treat for our family, but ended up being a serious waste of money and upsetting experience. We absolutely will think hard before ever spending our money on another Hilton hotel.

The location is incredible. Torrey Pines green views with the La Jolla shores in the background. It doesn’t get better than that. The hotel staff also delivered a crib to our room very quickly.

Hot tub!! It is too small and why do you put bubbles in it? I didn't want to stay long in it. Also the covers on the bed could have been thicker because we were in San Diego during a "cold spell"

The pool was empty which was great for swimming laps. The restaurant had lots of choices and was convenient from our hotel room. The free coffee on the coupon was appreciated as well

• King Room with Garden View - Disability Access

Pleasant staff. We knew our view was what it was and we weren’t in the room much. It was an overnight to catch an early flight after being in the wine country. Want to come back and stay longer.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Top Floor

The interior furnitures are kind of old and the hotel doesn't have toothbrush, slipper and some necessary stuff that hotel like hilton should have. Also, the staff came tooooo early for room cleaning.

The room is huge enough. The balcony room. The staff are nice.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

They charge you for services you are not given and of course you find out this after your visit. Bad location for a tourist. Expensive parking lot.

Clean and confortable

I was placed on the first floor cant see course with all the trees in front. I would prefer to have a room on the third or fourth floor too see the view of the course.

I like it since its very close the golf course, don't have to drive ght far.

The front desk staff was either rude or giving us attitude when we needed help. We did not have heater working during the night and we were with our baby. It was uncomfortable. We called to get blankets but after half an hour, my wife had to go and picked them up because nobody was available to help. My parking card did not work and each time I called to get the gate open I was getting an attitude. It wa snot pleasant.

The staff at the restaurant was very friendly and helpful. The location is amazing.

Just don't accept they charge parking charge, the location is in a remote area and planty of land for parking space. Really don't accept this hotel's parking policy. If hotel location is in a busy downtown area where the land is expensive like San Francisco, I can understand charge for the parking fee. And......the parking fee is the most expensive I have ever seen.

• Golf View King Room

The primary issue with this space are the rooms themselves. First, the property is becoming a bit stale and out of date, but I don't normally hold a property accountable for this. The bigger issue is the level of cleanliness and attention brought to the rooms. All-in-all, the property seemed cheap when it came to providing attention to the rooms. On all days, I was provided one towel, one wash cloth, and one hand towel. No more. On two of the days, they failed to provide any conditioner. The room was only lightly cleaned and it didn't feel extremely clean to start with. Also, while the check-in staff is friendly, they're overwhelmed. On the two occasions (check-in and check-out) there were long lines with just 1-2 front desk associates assisting guests. Finally, the WiFi is lacking in the rooms and also the conference center. This is critical as many complained about minimal to no cell signal when in the conference areas (kind of in the basement). No WiFi, means no connectivity.

The front desk staff is genuine and friendly. The SMS texting service was a nice touch, though I didn't use the service aside from check-out. The property is in a gorgeous location with awesome vista views.

We waited 30 minutes to check in. This was because people were doing other things at the counter likecomplaining about their rooms and getting long explanations of what to do in San Diego. You need to hire a separate person to handle these issues. There's no Bathtub

Well kept nice view

• Golf View Room with Two Queen Beds

Steep price for parking = $31 per day and no other choice since street parking is 200 feet away across the street Need a car to go places (not walking distance from La Jola or Del Mar downtown) No beach access Setup more as business and golf environment only Prices are high for area

spacious property located next to La Jola and Del Mar Full featured property (golf course onsite, large swimming pool, concierge, valet, buffet breakfast, covered parking) Large room with plenty of space Friendly staff (frontdesk and room service) Free Wifi although you are paying it in resort fee

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

I was not aware of the parking fee when I booked even though I read through all information but didn't see it. The parking fee of $31 per night was too high, and unexpected. Also, we could hear people talking in the hallways through the night, so the door and walls didn't insolate sound well.

Hotel is nice and clean. Location is great and if you plan to stay there for vacation, you can take advantage of the resort facilities. In our case, we stayed for one night and left early in the morning.

Receptionist delays in checking us in and WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY CHARGE $31 to self park our car? Value of booking went out the window with that! Smh.

Very basic. Tea and coffee in the room was poor and had no bath gowns.

The hotel was situated right next to Torrey Pines gold course so the view was nice and they have a nice pine walk along to the beach. We used it as a stop gap before we moved on not sure I could spend any more then 2 nights there.

Daily cleaning service was inconsistent, in room coffee wasn’t always properly restocked. Bed wasn’t particularly comfortable.

Location is great, facility is in nice shape.

• King Room with Balcony - Top Floor

Quite expensive given the distance from the main business area of San Diego

Very comfortable room with views over the golf course. Easy access to the I5

The surprise fees of parking ($31) and resort fees ($25) are the main reasons I will not be coming back to this hotel. There are other very nice hotels in La Jolla that have these fees but for much less.

Beautiful hotel but very secluded. No restaurants, etc. to walk to.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Garden View - Disability Access

Paying for parking and the extra $25 that is mandatory - which basically is for wifi in your room. Just include in room price instead of all add ons - American thing I believe

They charge $31self parking fee per night. Airconditional and heater didn't work. No fan in the bathroom. I think they didn't change pillow cover. I found cosmetic stains on the pillow cover. All of funitures are very old. You can hear creaked sound from bed.

Great view and hiking.they provide Complimentary water.

terrible internet speed with the complimentary access, so i had to pay for a premium one, but still didn't work very well. I had to watch 144p on youtube, otherwise, the internet will shut down.

Although I booked thru Booking.com they did not have my reservation nor my name. I ended up paying more than anticipated. Luckily there was room for me. Weird experience. Never happened before - and I always use Booking.com

I would have liked to know that on-site parking would be $30/night extra. That for sure came as a surprise, as it's tough to get around the area without a car and we drove in from LA. However, other than that, the hotel was great.

Checking in was super easy and the reception desk made us feel like we could literally text them for anything, which was awesome. We got a late check out and really enjoyed the property- it's beautiful!

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

Another one of those hotels in the US that rips you off for parking and doesn’t simply include Taxes and charges up front to be honest and open - there is no way hotel guests should have to pay $30 for parking when they are actually guests staying at the Hotel, a total ridiculous charge. The lighting at the outside bar and restaurant tables was terrible - lovely setting but couldn’t see our dinner or read the menus.

The restaurant waiter and waitress where fantastic - really excellent easy going and non intrusive - just pleasant and great service

Neil at the front desk was relentless at trying to upgrade our room. He started with $150 per night and we said no, then he said how about $100 per night and we said no. He became upset and wasn’t so friendly and we felt like he stuck us far away from the elevator in a corner with the worst view and it was purposeful.

I liked the location because it was close to where I had to go during stay.

Rooms were a little tired. Staff slightly pushy. Do pay attention to property fees -- parking was an additional $30/day which was an unwelcome surprise.

Beautiful views.

The first attendant at the reception should not work with people, he is totally impatient and impolite.

The room has a lot of space, very nice and comfortable.

• Pool View King Room

Felt everything re food etc overly expensive. ex $5.00 coke) Even to order a movie was almost $20 (ridiculous). No makeup mirror, no tea bags in room, no mini bar where 1 could buy food or drink, with reservation for 2 people only 1 free craft drink a day...why couldn't just get a glass of wine? Two people in room but only 1 perk (tea or coffee or drink) per day. Trying to present as a luxury hotel but fell way short!!

Location, staff.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Top Floor

We had a last minute change of plans & I accidentally booked in the wrong city, 45 minutes after booking, I called Booking who called Hilton to request that we move our booking to the correct city (still with Hilton) & this request was denied (actually this request was placed on hold for 2 hours then denied). We drove 2 hours in the wrong direction to avoid losing 95% of the booking total. We arrived early and were told that we would be placed on a high priority early check-in list, but we could potentially get in even earlier at a lower level room (we paid a premium for the Top Level View), It was suggested that we go enjoy some breakfast on site, & upon arrival the breakfast menu was given to us, then pulled because we were too slow to order. 5 hours later, I received a text from the front desk asking us how our room was.......but we had not been notified to check-in yet! When we inquired at the front about the contact to check in early, we were told sorry, your room was available 2 hours ago but we forgot to notify you. Due to this, the front desk team took roughly $20 off our bill. My wife & I were discussing how the day got away from us on the balcony, how we did not get to check-in, change & go to the beach (as planned) & that we should figure out what to do for dinner as the day had pretty much been waited away, a security guard from the grass -2 levels down- called up to us & told us to be quiet due to people trying to sleep. (it was about 6pm, still daylight). We love La Joya, but not this experience. The hotel is in a great location, we paid to be close to the ocean, but there is no access point from the hotel to the beach. (a golf course divides the space between the water & the hotel.) We spent about 12 hours at the hotel after check-in & then had to leave to go to the correct city.

Food was great, views were great, room was nicely positioned. There was a staff member that brought water to our room for us.

• King Room with Garden View - Disability Access

Spent most of the visit at Racetrack so didn't get to do much walking around or breakfast. The view outside our room was incredible! Great front desk staff and valet parking guys!

I was just a little worried about slipping in the shower. Tile a little slippery so would be nice to have mats of some sort in there. If someone fell, I would hate to see you get sued. But I did love the shower!

Loved the room. Was able to upgrade with no extra charge. Everyone was so nice and helpful.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

It took me 45 minutes to try and get on the internet (I was there 24 hours to work on a project) and ultimately I got on but this should have been effortless. i was told that my room in particular doesn't get good service. After twice going to the front desk (long past when I should have been working) I finally got service but was too tired/late to work.

great breakfast buffet; great bed, bathroom, sheets and room service.

• King Room with Balcony - Top Floor

Bar at the pool closed at 5:00pm on a Saturday. Also, the bartender did not know how to make drinks. Was utilizing a "cheat sheet". Took 10 minutes to make a margarita.

The shower pressure - a geyser!

The restaurants in La Jolla are a little further away than I expected, but this isn't the hotel's fault!

We had a beautiful room at this hotel, very spacious, comfortable and quiet. The hotel had a beautiful pool that I was disappointed to not have the time to use it. The bar area was lovely and all of the staff were friendly. We were recommended to go to the Torrey Pines reserve and are so glad we did. This was a very short drive away and so beautiful, with a gorgeous beach at the bottom. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

The room given to us was on the first floor by the ballroom area all the way down at the bottom floor. No cellphone service at the bottom floor. Wifi was not available so we walked around the room with phone up in the air searching for signal. Wall is thin. We could hear all the noise going on at the hallway when guests pass by. We also heard people in their room. Not what I expected for a 4 star hotel.

The location was beautiful. Although we checked in late, we were still able to view a nice sunset.

Had to pay $30 a day for parking. No where else to park so you have no choice if you have a car.

Absolutely beautiful. Bathroom was fabulous especially the shower.

The rooms were musty,bathroom stank like old sweat. Housekeeping came at 9:00am despite the do not disturb sign. Told them that we're still here, obviously, and they left only to come back at 9:30. I expected more from a Hilton. This stay was distressing to be honest. Parking was 30 dollars, AND there's a 25 dollar resort fee that they don't tell you about. Overall...a disappointment.

The hotel front desk and valet were quite friendly and accommodating

Resort fees $25 per person plus very expensive parking $30 and expensive breakfast. Avoid for a one night stay unless you are really intent on using resort. I was just looking for something near UCSD and this property was an expensive mistake.

Shower was incredible

Breakfast was not worth the list price; very glad we got vouchers for free continental buffet from the front desk at check in.

We slept excellently and enjoyed the spaciousness of our room.

it is in isolated area. nithu g around. one needs to drive 15 mintues to go to a convience store or a returant.

the scenes. Greate place for a weekend relaxation

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Garden View - Disability Access

Both times I have booked there, I received a handicapped room. While the room is a bit bigger the bathroom leaves much to desire. The shower was deplorable. The only complimentary coffee (other than the one cup in the room) is on the weekends. Starbucks is expensive as is the breakfast.

We like the pool area, the fire pits and the overall feel. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Parking charge and other extra charges.

Friendly staff and room is clean and spacious. Nice facilities and enjoying landscapes. We are repeated customers.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

I thought the parking fee was a little high for guests. It's not that common that we have to pay for parking on our trips, but they were great facilities.

The staff was very helpful and kind.

• King Room with Balcony - Top Floor

The menu in the restaurant was a wee bit limited in terms of choice but all the food was fantastically fresh, well cooked and served with a smile. Would have struggled a bit for choice if we had been staying longer though. They didn't make it clear at Check in that the "resort fee" gave you a discount in the pro shop which would have saved us a few dollars but no doubt we should have read it more clearly ourselves. Otherwise was a fabulous place to stay.

Beautiful views and great location, staff were wonderful and very helpful giving tips and advice on where to go, what to see etc. Super clean & comfy room and great pool area. Just loved it!

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

The staff left you alone until the morning of departure & then they knocked on your door 2 1/2 hours prior to check out to remind you that you need to check out...give me a break.

The staff leaves you alone...

All the extra fees for parking and resort fee. Also the free drink in bar was for one person so to use it you need to buy another one. ???Seems more like a ploy to get you to spend there than a perk.

Breakfast was not included so we chose not to add it to the cost of the hotel. Grounds were beautiful though and room was nice. Staff was great, especially the concierge.

The room smelled like a 1970s motel ... really. This is not due to basic cleanliness as much as decades of past due renovation. The bed was not very comfortable, and even smelled like it had many years of use.

The grounds and location are very nice. The rooms are literally decades past due for a serious cleaning and update.

The breakfast stand with chefs making fresh omelettes and waffles was AMAZING! We also received fab service from Neil Patel on the front desk, he went over and above to ensure we had the most comfortable stay at the Hilton.

Staff very friendly and willing to help. Elevator setup was kinda of weird, but ok. hot tub was more like a warm tub, then the next night the temp. was hotter. Paying $30 a day for parking is ridiculous. I already paid for the hotel, they should let me park my car for no cost. Hotel room is modern, I like the set-up. Front desk gave me suggestions where to go eat and visit. Hotel is very clean. pretty view in the morning if you have a window view or you can walk to the lobby and see the view with the pool. Location is cool b/c you are right in the middle of everything. 5-20min away from everything depending on traffic. Room service over priced.

The restaurant/Cafe is a little pricey but there are great La Jolla restaurants within 10-15 minutes away

Loved our experience. The hotel staff was beyond accommodating and friendly.

There were excessively long hallways, and there were several broken or There were several missing or broken light fixtures in the very long hallways. Not what I would expect of this caliber of hotel. The elevators broke on our side of the hotel, necessitating more interminable walks to the other side of the huge floor (or stairs, which I could not use due to a knee injury). Again, not what I would expect in a hotel of this type and expense. Lastly, the sliding glass door to our balconey was nearly impossible to open (or close). It took both of us pulling with our entire body weight to budge it. Where is your maintenance staff??

Staff was enthusiastic and helpful.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

The nickle-and-diming sucked: mandatory "resort fee" covered things that one would usually expect to be a normal part of staying in a nice hotel. $30 a day for parking. The location is lovely, but definitely not convenient for out-of-towners on a leisure trip. NOTHING is withing walking distance, and navigating the roads of La Jolla proved to be a real challenge even with GPS.

Housekeeping neglected to replenish the coffee twice, did not empty or clean the ice bucket

The Staff went out of their way to make us feel very welcomed. Accommodations were nice, although we did not pay for the golf course and ocean view, our room provided a spectacular view of both. Enjoyed that walk/hike/run to the Torrey Pines State Reserve.

Rooms didn't get cleaned until past 3pm. Paying for parking and wish the resort fee was just included in the room cost since it is not optional.

Walking distance to UCSD campus, so perfect to avoid the traffic when attending the graduation commencement. Starbucks in lobby also convenient when having to be on campus by 8am. Pool and hot tub area were very nice. Beds very comfortable. Lots of dresser space.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

See. Moments

Everything was lovely we were upgraded to a suite with a fabulous view staff great beds comfortable this hotel was definitely 5 star Just 1 complaint $40" to valet the car - this shud have been included since the hotel was not busy at all, they would not bUdge on parking at front desk It I loved this hotel and the rate we got!

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Golf View King Room

As a couple, we didn't utilize most of the resort resources. We were there primarily due to the proximity to Torrey Pines State Park and to drive north along the coast. We didn't realize full value of the facility during our stay.

Great location near Torrey Pines and rooms / facilities are top notch.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Golf View Room with Two Queen Beds

Cleaning service left NO towels after cleaning room 1 day and my son got out of shower to dry off with hand towels. Alarm safe went off nightly waking us up. Very annoying. Even after hotel was notified and promised to fix it was not addressed and alarm went off 10-15 times thru out the night on our last night. On last day cleaning service was banging on door to clean at 8am. We were charged $30 a night to park out car and they had many functions which meant we had to park on top of the uncovered garage in last spots. They don't reserve for their guests to get the primary spots. Front desk was unable to make more room keys 1 day since their computer was down. I was promised they would leave more in the room. No one ever dropped off. It was a beautiful location but nothing special in room and service was average to poor. Alarm was extremely annoying. Starbucks worker was nice, front desk clerks were aloof a need more customer service skills. Being friendly goes A LONG way!!

Facility was pretty. Golf course/ocean views were nice

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Pillows could have better quality. Had loud fighter jet fly over frequently, so made poolside not relaxing, and could open balcony door due to noise.

The view and location great, great size rooms and bathrooms.

Not much, a little pricey and was surprised there was a fee for self parking considering the location.

We were not there long enough to take in all of the amenities, however we did love being right near the Torrey Pines Nature Reserve for hiking.

Browse Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines traveller photo gallery