Reviews of Hilton Los Angeles Airport 4 stars

5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA

#168 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

5.6

hard to find parking eventhough i paid for it. no wifi eventhough I'm a member in the hotel. No good phone signal inside the room. It's so noisy early morning because the construction.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

40 min wait for a shuttle bus at the airport followed by 35 min wait to check in. Noisy room, could hear loud people in the hallway and outside the building. So far my worst experience with Hilton.

Location : excellent when you need to crash after traveling for 24 h

Roach roaming about on the curtains . I didn’t want to go through the trouble of moving from one room to another . I have a picture of it will upload it

Just the bed other than that there’s was a roach roaming on the curtains . They need to fumigate the room I checked out that evening

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I am not really sure, but the last day, I found a bug and two body lotions instead of one hair conditioner and one of it.

The location is very good to travel around LA and Disneyland. There are 6 levels parking spaces but you will go really deep to find free space.

• Executive Level King Suite - Accessible

The staff was very accommodating from the valet service (Mektel) to the front desk check-in (Erica, I think was here name) who went out of her way to help me!! Everyone was very nice. Great experience!!

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

No fridge. Noisy - room was situated between lifts, linen room and ice/vending machine. Looking a bit tired.

Comfortable bed. Gym facilities were good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty bathroom. my godness. I can't imagine I paid for 290USD for this room. show you the pics.

location, only location. It's near to the airport and I just came across for flight connection in 5 hours.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was extra dusty. Fridge was covered in dust. Side dresser was dirty and needed a wipe down. Harder for Lyft/Uber drivers to find. Not easy to pull into.

comfortable bed. I had stayed at the Sheraton LAX the night before and that hotel is much better in comparison.

Late night planes taking off need ear plugs to sleep.

Hard to ignore the airplane noise all day specially at late night when trying to sleep. That’s the trade off when you stay near the airport.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The washrooms looked old and a little dirty. The room smelt overpoweringly like cleaning products.

The bed was very comfortable. The view was beautiful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Noisy. People carrying on in the halls after midnight. Shuttle bus seemed to take a long time (30 minutes?) to arrive at the terminal but driver was super friendly.

Great check in. Close to airport. Uber Eats has a bunch of restaurant options. Walking distance to car rental.

Parking: Horrible. Not only did I have to PAY for parking but I was lucky to find a spot. Unbelievable that as a guest you have to see if you find parking because if you don't you'll either have to pay much more for valet or go find another garage near by. The worst experience I've ever had a hotel. Such a disappointment. Cleanliness: Horrible. I had to request to move to another room because the one that was booked for me smelled like someone had smoked in there aside from finding trash left behind in the trash bin. The new room was Ok but also smelled a little weird. I could deal with the 2nd room but not with the one that smelled like cigars. Such a disappointment.

The hotel looks nice and close to some quick shops. I thought the view to the Airport runway was really nice as well as being able to see the swimming pool from my window to see if it was a good time to go. Also, staff were quick in accommodating me when requesting to swap to another room

Comfortable to stay, close to airport, but noisy in the morning due to the landing aircrafts

Location, but the hotel change you additional fee for the mail service delivery and even you pay cash the hotel charge you again on the final bill. That's no good!

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

First call on phone to ask about the nearest beach was a nightmare. Check in they charged a 50 dollar hold on my card after charging the full amount of the room the day Ibooked. The room is dated and a little dirty. No coffee creamer in the room. Pool area for was a mess. The baby traveling with us pushed the call button in the elevator, the guy who called to check was rude and hung up on us. Honestly I don’t travel much and staying at this Hilton was my big splurge. I was sadly disappointed.

The concierge was amazing, I wish I had gotten his name. A 50ish white male. Airport shuttle was awesome.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Restaurant and parking. Customers should be given at least one parking fee of charge on exmoor or indoor parking. We had to pay $68 for two cars for parking. If this was told to us in the time we bought our booking, we would have cancelled our stay.

Restaurant does not welcome all customers except gold and diamond members. Online tickets should give the buyers an option of breakfast, otherwise all customers should get free by included with the hotel fare. Parking is horrible and too expensive!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We booked this hotel to end a 4 week drive along route 66 because they advertised 4 dining rooms The main restaurant was closed leaving only bar food available staff were not interested and I am making a formal complaint to the head office

Location and cleanliness

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The food was quite expensive. Unfortunately breakfast was not included.

We stayed here cause our flight was delayed. It was a very nice stay. It is a clean and nice hotel, with a great pool.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Loved the food in the bar, the comfortable beds and the amenities. The bathroom could have used a little love but it was absolutely clean and everything was tip-top. Great stay, close to the airport so perfect for a layover or if, like us, you miss a connection due to an airline delay. Hilton Honors program members (I am one) have a very quick check in process, which is much appreciated

I been staying at hilton hotels everywhere i go. But this one the rooms were dirty. The bathroom was falling apart. And the room was really small. It felt like a motel. Never coming back here again the breakfast buffet 25 dollar and all they had was eggs bacon potatos. Really bad for the price.

Staff was friendly

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

When families with young children check in, the staff should remind the parents that young children are not allowed in the jacuzzi.

The convenience of the hotel/airport shuttle is important to me and it runs frequently, with friendly and professional drivers. The hotel is run very well. The bar is good with a likable bartender and the little coffee bistro offers good options for drinks and tasty food. The four jacuzzis around the pool is the reason I stay here. It is rare and usually guarantees that one can have a soak without a crowd.

The airport shuttle situation needs improvement. I waited at the curb at LAX for 35 minutes for the shuttle. There were 5 shuttles for the Sheraton Gateway in that time (yes, I counted). Total time from when I arrived at the curb to the hotel drop off was 50 minutes—this was frustrating since I would only be at the hotel for 10 hours. For my return to the airport There were about 20 other guests waiting for the shuttle. I took Lyft instead. Adding more shuttles and frequency is needed.

Great location if you’re needing to stay close to LAX

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Food selection very poor and expensive. We were told to go downstairs for the shuttle to the airport one and a half hours before the time we needed to be at the airport. It took us 15 minutes to get to the airport and then we just sat there.

close to LAX airport

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

the room smelled stale - not fresh - loud mouthed drunks at the bar which the bar tender did not handle - I was supposed to get a rate for AARP and the desk manager did nothing to make that happen!

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Booked a disability room a month ahead of time. When I arrived to the room it was not a disability room and had to go downstairs to the lobby to tell them that. At first they didn’t believe me but thank goodness I took a picture of the room. Had to wait a couple hours to move into another room without guarantee that I would be able to get it. Even bribe me to wait tomorrow the next day to move to another room and wait in the one they mistakenly gave me when I repeatedly told them I am having surgery the next day. I flew in and came to the hotel really tired because I am recovering still from previous surgery. Terrible service for the disabled.

The hotel was beautiful and quiet. The location near the airport was convenient for rental return and travel. This location was also near where we were visiting.

Construction on the hotel made it hard to find entrance. The breakfast was pricey.

The comfort and amenities were first class. Our bed was so comfortable we decided we need a new bed. Breakfast was delicious with excellent service, and everyone on the hotel staff was warm and friendly.

Staff. There was a wait for the wheelchair and they wouldn't let us use it in the restaurant. I finally bought our own wheelchair to save us from asking them for one. Receiving the deposit money from reception meant multiple trips, not helpful espl in my situation where I was a caretaker for a sick person and also with a small child. After I helped my partner into the car and was putting my son in, the valet asked v rudely, "what you gonna just leave this here?",- referring to the wheelchair... no other hotel have I had to wheel it back. V rude. Bought our own and had to answer to no one. But, didn't feel good. A little empathy shouldn't be hard.

Beautiful property. Crazy elevators, loved it! Friendly staff at the restaurants, Starbucks team is awesome, and very helpful to have wholesome-ish food at 1am. The Handicap access room was perfectly set up.

This place needs a total overhaul. For a Hilton it meets Motel 6 quality. The bathtub faucet was almost unworkable. Furnishings and decor are very dated, light bulbs out in the lamps. Who uses those goofy florescent bulbs any more? The vent added above the shower wasn't even finished off. This room cost $200.00 plus tax and I felt like I could have done better at a Motel 6. Also $43.00 a night for parking after paying $200.00 for the room!!!!. Hotel parking charges are like extended warranties, a total rip off!!! I can park at the terminal at LAX for $30.00 for 24 hours. I paid $6.00 an hour to park here.

Bed was comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Prices are almost outrageous regarding the food and room service. Take a look at the small print! Mandatory 17% gratuity is added to every order! You have to wait a little for the shuttle service to and from LAX International Airport and it's more crowded than other hotel shuttles.

Everything is perfectly clean and updated. All the tech is great and pretty impressive. People at front desk are really kind and ready to serve you. Great installations (gym and pool).

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

the prices on the food was to high I wanted to check in my room early cause I'm from texas and I really had no where with all my bags untill check inn time

I like how they had da picture area ser up and the shows that they going on in the hotel the beds were very comfortable the services were cool also

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room seemed a little dated especially the bathroom. Overall, it was clean which is important to me. The bed wasn’t comfortable, it was hard but I don’t like hard beds. The bathroom was the biggest disappointment. The counter was oddly low (this wasn’t a handicap room). I like an inviting bathroom, this was cramped and old looking. The best thing about the bathroom was the soaps and lotion ... Crabtree and Evelyn. Last thing, shuttle service from airport took, what felt like an eternity, to arrive.

There is a bistro open 24 hours which was convenient. I always arrive to Los Angeles late in the evening and having someplace to pick up a meal is a plus. It is pricey though. I liked the elevator system, odd thing to say, I know. The lobby is huge, clean, bright and inviting. The employees I encountered were extremely helpful and polite.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I chose this location because it was reasonably priced and so that I would be closer to the wonderful beaches in the area. The cleanliness of the room was impeccable. Very comfortable beds and I had a wonderful view of the pool. There is on going construction in the front of the hotel but it did not in anyway disturb my stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

That the staff would only recommend eating at the hotel.

The beds are very comfortable. Staff was good. Room was clean and even though it’s was close to LAX I didn’t hear any planes in my room. Very quiet. Good bar!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bearing in mind we arrived very late just before midnight. Everything was down very quickly at checkin. Baby cot was in room When we got there. Stunning interior. Customer service there was fantastic

That you have to pay for parking, to find the rooms its super confusing even to use the elevator a guest had yo explain it to me rather then a worker, walking down the hallway staff had (burped) out load and didnt say excuse me so matters.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

there were no complaints at all.

the property was amazing, it over exceeded my expectations and accommodated our stay on a last minute reservation. I am extremely satisfied with the service that I received from this property.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Any possible add-ons at the hotel were extremely overpriced. A $5 bottle of soda is a little ridiculous.

Very beautiful place inside the hotel. Comfortable beds, decent rooms.The rooms themselves were priced well, especially for the location.

Room and furnishings a bit dated.

The bar and cafe were essential as isolated near LAX, albeit a bit pricey. The lifts were swift/clean/properly ventilated. Bedroom a good size.

The location was horrible. All the construction made it hard for anyone to get in or out. Also, you guys need to advertise that the pool is not open

I liked the staff

I booked a room online for 133, I got to the hotel and was charged $177, and was told my parking would be taken out of this charge, however they charged me an additional $45 with no explanation and I will never attend another Hilton because of this.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

pool sucked, all the jacuzzis are broken. they make the pool look like an olympic size pool when it’s more of an above ground pool feel. have to pay for everything, parking and wifi. definitely don’t get your moneys worth. never again.

the lobby is nice, elevators better than average

I didn’t like that some of the wallpaper under the window was beginning to peel off and the sensor on the wall was broken but these were only minor details in respect to everything else with my stay.

The view from my room was stunning, the room was clean and comfortable. The pool and jacuzzis were both in a fantastic location and very relaxing. The friendly atmosphere was also a bonus and the restaurant staff and food were great! Also the shuttle bus to and from the airport was a fab extra, it made transport no issue. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will most definitely consider staying here again if I travel back to LA.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was a bit old and tired. Food to go seemed to only offer high carb options, think lots of bread, pastries etc. A soup option would be good , yoghurt and fruit too. Tuna salad needed some greens and less mayo.

Close to LAX and with free shuttle bus running a continuous loop.Drivers helped with luggage and were friendly. The public areas of hotel looked good, my room was old and tired, but a good size and comfortable. Food to go was a bit limited if you wanted low carb options, the turkey sandwich I opted for came with a packet of crisps. The tuna salad was missing greens and had way too much mayonnaise for me. As I needed sleep following a long flight I found the hotel quiet inside but as close to airport you do hear aircraft, to be expected.

The shower pressure was horrible and was a task to even turn on, we had to call reception for instructions. There was no bar fridge provided and on site cafes and resturants were incredibly over priced.

Location is great and the hotel feels safe and friendly.wifi was strong and fast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The roaches and the expensive amount for parking which I wish booking would have mentioned. I would have never stayed there had I known I would be paying a whooping $34 bucks a day for parking... that’s ridiculous.. never again! Why would U charge ur guest that much to park daily. Why not charge non guest that price.

I had roach in my room. Even had one crawling on my nightstand before I went bed. Not very pleasent at all.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

You had to pay for WiFi. In my opinion WiFi is a mandatory requirement in a hotel, like a tv, bed, or toilet. You shouldn’t have to pay for it. As we only stayed for one night we didn’t bother.

Great hotel for a night after your flight. Get a taxi here (will take 3 minutes) rather than the shuttle bus that stops at all the airport hotels.

Bathroom was looking a little tired, with paint chips etc. Footstool was ripped and torn in places. No duvet cover just sheets wrapped around, not a big fan of this method.

The hotel was undergoing some upgrades and it has a few disruptions but nothing too much. The room was spotlessly clean as usual, huge comfy bed, fluffy towels, free WiFi if you are an HHonors member, great for the airport with free shuttle service. Staff pleasant and welcoming.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old rooms in need of renovating. Paper cups, hot water from coffee machine did not work properly. Small bathroom. Plug in bath didn’t seal. No pool or spas available. Not able to check in without major issues on arrival after 56 hours of travelling. Was very stressful.

Staff were lovely and friendly. Beds comfy

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking garage was terrible! Tiny parking spaces and barely any room to back up. For $34 one night parking there could have been more ease there for sure.

The room was clean. The bed was comfy. The girl checking in was nice and polite.

The property was undergoing a major renovation. Construction at every turn. No front access. The costs were not reflective of this poor quality of experience. I have high expectations for Hilton. Sadly, they were not met given the constructions issues.

It was near the airport.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Underground parking — Bit hard to park and back out of the parking lot. Not enough space. My daughter was very disappointed when she went down to the pool and was closed due to remodeling. If only we knew even day before, she could have enjoyed playing at the pool previous day.

The three night rate was great!

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

arrived at 7 am and requested an early check in. Clerk told me it would cost 50$ but after an expensive trip to Hawaii I asked to wait it out in the lobby. the clerk answered that earliest possible check in was 12 pm. I understood and decided to check my bags and wait it out with my wife (5 months pregnant in the lobby). By 10:30 I decided I would give it a try just in case. My room was ready at that point (good thing I didnt wait the extra hour and a half). Once in the room it was dirty, the tolet didnt work and aside from the matress, the 4 pancake pillows were pretty much the least comfortable hilton ever. I called about wifi and they wanted to charge me for access until they realised I was a hilton honors member and I got the access free. when I called about the toilet and requested new pillows, I waited almost an hour before I called back and suddenly the guy showed up 5 minutes later. overall not impressed.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I called an up graded my room choice and lets just say it didn't happen. When I arrived with my two children and found out the executive suite that I requested had been given away and found out that that the upgrade hadn't been made at all...if I could have gotten a refund I would have left that day but I was force to stay one night unhappy and checked out early the next day to find another hotel...

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front entrance was blocked by construction when we were there, so everybody went through the side entrance, which resulted in quite the chaos. We were caught off guard by the exorbitant 34$ parking fee for one night. WiFi wasn’t free unless you joined their club.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking was horrible. I paid $30 a night and there was never any parking. People parked wherever they wanted in the isles. It would have been cheaper and faster to just park in the parking garage next door. The rooms should also have at least a little refrigerator. I paid $5 a soda in there store and had no way to keep them cold

Our room was dreadful , long black hair in the bathroom , on the bed , to mention that me and my toddler daughter are blonde and husband brunet but with short hair ,air con not working . We paid for a late check out and the cleaner knocked at the door 5 minutes before 3 . The breakfast buffet was a let down too , food was not very hot with very few choices, I understand that in the Us is custom to leave 15 % tips but seriously you have to deserve it.

It is Close to The airport

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the fact my card was charged after I paid with cash then when I address it with manager she offer me breakfast for the inconvenience instead of fixing the problem. Spoke with the manager the next day he address my concerns and compensation of my parking and lower my room rates for my stay. Just to return home and my card be charge two days later for 67.00 it was a awful experience for my first time in Los Angeles California I won’t recommend this hotel to no one I think they stealing people money

The noisy neighbors. Kid in the room was cursing and out of control. Didn't get Hilton Honors Points because I had booked room thru a third-party. I wasn't aware that I wouldn't get points if booking thru a third-party.

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The room was not like the photos. It was very shabby and dated and not worth what we paid.Parking was $35 day which added on another $200+ to our stay ekk.house keeping continued to leave only 3 towels when there was 4 of us so had to keep getting extra towels the whole time we were there. Definetly won't be back.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Valet parking was so much and no one said it cost anything. Had no WiFi working. Asked for things and front desk girl was no attitude.

View from my room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom where filthy, and old, and the noise that was from 8am was unbearable, hotel meintanence person was hammering all morning next to our room. My last stay in this Hilton

Beds are great

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Customer service too bad, I was thinking we can have great time in your place but it didn’t happen. I have six bags with two 8 & 6 years kids, I requested to them need help for bags to pull from the rooms she said yes. I waited no one showed up... also I requested freezer or Cooler for MT kids food. They said we will send to your room. No one came. I was expecting if you choose nice hotel we can have great service unfortunately not happened my bad.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Long line for check in and the construction was a little confusing for when we checked in and trying to drop off and park.

The room was large and comfortable. The ambience was fancy and upscale.

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

They changed more than we agreed but the manager fixed it and gave back the extra charge

Everything was fine only the front desk lady should be more friendly

When I arrived I noticed a ton of construction being done on front of hotel which in itself was not a problem but at one point in my stay men were working on a ladder and drywall fell about 5 feet from me. An empty bottle of expensive alcohol remained on sidewalk in front for 24 hrs. When first entering my room, room 1111, I ran to the bathroom as had been holding it for a while. I noticed a spray bottle of cleaning solution on the back of the toilet. I sat down and realized my jeans and long sweater were wet because there was a puddle under toilet coming from the corner of the shower. At that time I thought it was just the shower curtain dripping and hoped it wasn't dirty water. After returning from my conference that evening I went to utilize the pool and hot tub. There was a note on the door that said it will be closing at 7. One would think you would not close the pool early at a hotel under so much construction and it would have been nice to notify me upon check in so that I didn't parade myself through the hotel in my bathing suit if the pool was closed 3 hrs. early. It stayed closed at 7 my whole trip so I was not able to utilize it once. I utilize the pool where I stay often so don’t reserve a hotel without a pool. The next morning I woke up and while lying in bed realized the walls had paint on the wallpaper ALL OVER THE PLACE from a poor paint job on the ceiling. I went to get in the shower and was met by sopping towels I had placed on the floor from the night before that was drenched in brown water that flooded under the toilet. I called the manager and said I would be leaving at 8 am for my conference so to send maintenance after that and that I would check in with them after my conference that day as to moving me rooms. The men showed up at about 7:35 while I was still undressed after my shower. They knocked on door twice as I yelled just a minute while I threw on clothes. They were apologetic about getting there early.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was very good for a hotel. Car rental in lobby was amazing perk. Found the safe by accident. You should put up a small sign. Need better signage for garage entrance in back.

The in room complimentary Hilton Honors wifi was inconsistent.

As a Hilton Honors Member the upgrade features and the priority service make staying at Hilton a consistent pleasure. We checked in online and picked our own room: a corner room, Tower floor with a tremendous view. The Pool was barely used and clean. The lobby and entrance are impressive for an airport hotel. The lobby bar and cafe are convenient. The business center was useful to printout tickets for sightseeing. We had plans to visit Long Beach, Santa Barbara as well as DTLA, so the hotel was a convenient home base and made travel to and from airport quicker- more relaxed.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great hotel for the airport. Surrounding area a little dodgy. Spacious room, very clean, comfortable bed. Shuttle service to the airport every 15 mins. Definitely recommend for a close stop to the airport

Hallway is noisy. Didn't bother me that much as I was tired and slept anyway but I could here people in hallway entering/exiting rooms etc.

Excellent gym, stayed overnight in transit. Comfortable and clean room, good food in the bistro and restaurant, shuttle bus to and from airport. All very good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast buffer was very very limited. It was like a 2 or 3 star hotel, not a 4 stars !!! The bistro bar had limited options and very fatty ones, nothing healthy.

Warm and friendliness of the Staff

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

At time of check in, there was only one person working check in at the prime check in time of 3pm. It took just short of an hour to check in. The lobby was freezing cold.

close proximity to the airport

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk check in wasn’t very friendly. Name wasn’t right on the reservation. Glad we got a room.

The bed was super comfy. The hotel looks tired. Worn places in room.

You need to streamline your check in process. When you get groups, which you obviously do, checking in and out is tedious.

Bed was good but pillows too small. Lounge food was good and out waitress was very good. It was busy and she really hustled to look after everyone.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The in room dining and cafe were good but quite expensive.

My flight wasn’t until 11:30 pm and I was able to get a later check out. Friendly staff and convenient place to stay near the airport. Hotel to airport shuttle was also great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Food at the lobby bar was just OK, but the service was great. Couldn't get a king bed because we booked through Bookings.com. Parking was too costly, so I returned my car a day early.

Room, bed and pillows were good location was ideal shuttle to airport was good

Browse Hilton Los Angeles Airport traveller photo gallery