Reviews of Hilton McLean Tysons Corner 4 stars

7920 Jones Branch Drive, Tysons Corner, VA 22102, USA

#5 of 17 hotels in Tysons Corner

They have asked me to leave the room and told me no availability and locked my keys although I was extending and paying for that but the there was a nice lady sort this out in the front desk It is very old and need renovation

Location, lobby, coffee machine in the room

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

The parking was horrbie- the toilet was too low- bathroom accessories were too low. Was trying to charge me an extra $78 at check in - would not give the AAA discount- unexpected $150 deposit was held until 3 days after check out. Hospitality was horrible, asked for 2 blankets at the service desk only to be told that they did not have them at the service desk (as though I was stupid) and they would have the blankets sent to the room ( they never came with the blankets had to go and buy a blanket from the nearest store) refrigerator would not get cold, we did have a cooler, thanks for that. I asked the service desk attendant what was around the area for fun and to eat, she gave me an outdated brochure and told me to look up the website, she never mentioned the restaurant or the pool accommodations that were in the hotel. This is my first and last time that I will ever stay at a Hilton hotel. I wonder if they stand by their name, I even have stocks in their hotel , I will be selling them based on my experience- I do not want any affiliation with the name. HILTON what is the big deal- MOTEL 6 treats you better!

The bad experience made everything just bad

Internet service: not free and you have to log on with each device in every 24 hours. Coming back from the downtown the nearest metro station is 15-20 minutes walking distance from the hotel and there is no shuttle service.

Nice and cousy hotel. The staff was very helpful. There is a shuttle bus to the metro which takes you to the downtown around 45 minutes. There is a small shop within the hote where you can buy water, juices, and small snanks. If you want to make a bugger shopping the nearest mall is 15-20 minutes walking distance.

The lobby area offers a lot of "waste space" above, i.e. an architectural design impact, with noise drifting upwards from the travelers below. Full carpeting and anti-noise baffles in that area could possibly help reduce noise that traveled upwards.

I was quite happy with the hotel

I wish the pool would open before 5pm.

The appearance of the hotel is immaculate. It is well designed and taken care of. The staff was very accommodating to our needs.

• King Room with Fitness Bike

Resturant waiter’s need to be a little freindlier and not so brash. They were not rude at all but seemed uninterested and abrupt. The hotel breakfast selection although wide was rather bland.

• 2 Double Beds with Bathtub

No Sleeper in the room . We have four people stay . Ask front desk to send four sleepers but we were told only can send one . How can we four people use one sleeper? Is the sleeper that expensive? Breakfast not worth $28 !

I don't love the hygiene items, but I'm very particular and do not use any fragrance unless it's an essential oil, so I bring my own.

The breakfast buffet is excellent! The pastries and quiche are very good, and I love the fresh pressed juices. I appreciate the availability of French press coffee. Rooftop honey is an obvious highlight.

The restaurant was extremely pricey. For young kids, $20/meal is just really expensive. Also I would offer more appetizer type stuff that is family friendly. The staff at the property were amazing, exceeded my expectations

• Executive Double Corner Room

Ceiling over tub was water damaged. Shower curtain needed to be replaced.

Corner room was very spacious. All necessary amenities. Excellent restaurant, though a little pricey.

Coffee in the lobby should be included in the price of the hotel. Not an additional $2.

Hostess was very pleasant and handled phone call and guests in person, well.

I wasn't aware of the security deposit before checking in.I had to pay additional $150.00.I have been with bookings for three years. Customers should be notified when making reservations.

I enjoyed the breakfast at Hilton !

It is quite far from Washington DC downtown.

It is best value for money in the area. Room is large and clean. Silence is perfect. Breakfast is rich. Close to Tysons mall.

I have very few complaints, and those I do have are pretty small and didn't impact my enjoyment of my stay much if at all. 1) The vending machines in the ice-machine rooms only accept paper money, which for an up-scale hotel in a major city seems weird to me. The underground parking garage at my office here in Philly has machines that take cards and e-payment, so maybe Hilton should look into updating their machines to newer models. I could still go downstairs to the little food room next to the front desk that had a huge selection of snacks and drinks and took cards and/or charged to your room bill - but having access to that on my floor would have been nice too. 2) The walls are a little thin, and there were a few times I could hear noises coming from other rooms above and beside mine, but never enough to really disturb me and it was always silent enough by the time I was trying to get to bed that it was never a problem. In most cases just having music or tv on made it impossible to hear any sounds from outside my room. The sound of doors opening and closing from the hallway was sometimes a bit loud too, but it was infrequent enough that it didn't bother me at all. I never heard any noises from outside - no sounds from the street or anything like that, and my room was right in the front overlooking the parking lot and the road. None of the noises I could hear from the hall or other rooms ever kept me from sleeping or relaxing. 3) There was a very small area under the vent for the AC where the wallpaper was curling a bit, probably from being blasted by cold air and such, but it was very small, didn't appear to be wet or molded, and really didn't put me off at all. It was also behind the chair/sitting area by the window so it wasn't even really visible unless you're looking for it.

I stayed here for a weekend during TFCon, I checked in late Friday night, and checked out Sunday afternoon - and the stay was great from end to end. The staff was all friendly; the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable; the shower pressure and temperature were wonderful; the lobby and halls were really interesting looking; the bed, sheets, and mattress were all spotless and sleeping in it was very comfortable. Slept like a baby every night. I didn't have a chance to try out the room service or the restaurant downstairs, but the menu seemed to have a good amount of options. The AC in the room was particularly powerful - I usually like things cold, but it actually made the room freezing if I turned it down any lower than 68. As someone who hates being hot with a passion, I appreciated not having to settle for a luke-warm room like some other hotels have. The room was well-stocked when I got in, and the only request I had to make the whole time was another bottle of conditioner for the final day of my stay. I saw a few reviews of this place saying that it felt run down, but that was not my experience at all. For the most part, everything seemed well cleaned and kept up both inside the room and out in the common areas.

The size of the rooms looked bigger in the pictures, that's the only thing that threw me off when I walked into the room but different qualities of the room turned that around. The overall stay at this hotel was awesome.

I loved the entire stay! The room was smaller than I thought but when I saw the stand up shower and the view I was greatly satisfied. It was a peaceful stay, I would recommend and even book another stay there myself.

Staff, one particular lady was extremely rude after I'd asked a couple more questions. Accused me of lying about not receiving the breakfast coupons at check in - when really she'd forgotten!

Room was nice, comfortable - regular free hotel shuttle was handy.

They lost my laundry and did not want to cover the lost items. They finaly offered compensation and thought that 50 usd is enough what was a joke. Do not do laundry there.

I parked in the handicap parking and had to move some cones, the next morning I had a big scratch on my car. no possible way a car could do this, it was intentional.

Poor overall lighting in the room. I have low vision and I need more lights. The added on fees costs at checking in were not explained or mentioned. Now I have to wait two or three days for the money to return to my checking account. I don't have extra money to use like that in my checking account. I home nothing overlaps and causes a bank fee!!!!

The decor is odd, dated. Vinyl snakeskin pillows and wallpaper? Too many metallic accents. The bathroom needed a deep clean in all the hidden corners. $18.00 gin and tonic? (Maybe hotel bars are always that pricey). Coffee was average.

Close to shopping, restaurants, and Wolf Trap performance center. Free ample parking. The breakfast buffet was superb (except coffee was so so). Staff were very friendly. The price was reasonable. It was busy but quiet in the room.

We did not enjoy the fees associated with the room service. It makes you want to wait until you go outside of the hotel. I hope that they can be just an little more lite on the fees. The food was delicious and well-prepared.

We loved the kindness and professionalism of the staffs. Made us feel right at home.

• Executive Double Corner Room

Irritation with Wi Fi in room as had to pay a per day fee of $15 for high speed internet, and we tried to get it free by joining their Hilton membership club. However, because we had booked through Booking.com, we still could not get free internet! And there was a slow procedure trying to get a second person onto our daily account, which was supposed to cover at least three user devices. Really, in this day and age, is Hilton still charging for WiFi?!!!

Good breakfast, quiet room, easy outdoor free parking . Charges were as per our Booking reservations.

• Executive Level King Room with Tub - Accessibility

Refrigerator could be colder,lol.

The entire lobby area is superb. Love the tall atrium ceiling, glass elevators over looking the atrium, and the rooms were excellent. The bathroom was extravagant.

Our room was too close to the elevator. Noise from the atrium area traveled throughout the building during the night.

The staff members were polite and friendly. The breakfast buffet was outstanding. The room was lovely with comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Some of the front desk staff was rude the entire stay. Gave out incorrect information far as shuttle. Waited for shuttle over an hour when we were told it would only be 10-15 minutes. Due to waiting on shuttle We missed my Birthday Dinner Reservations!!! My Son came came down from NewYork(Military) to surprise me on My Bday and we were unable to spend Time and dinner due to Us being stuck waiting on shuttle.😔Very Upset!!

The hotel was very Beautiful. The restaurant was beautiful as well.

• 2 Double Beds with Bathtub

Though there was a beautiful (but cold at 88 degrees) pool, we wished there was a HOT TUB as I am Disabled & after 9 hours in the car, it would have felt great. HATE that there is a $200 hold on my credit cards for the next 72 hrs. We incurred NO EXTRA ROOM CHARGES. I am on a very limited income (NYS Disability) & need access to my money AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Very clean, staff very nice. Coffee in the room was EXCELLENT !!! We did not have the maids clean our room until after we checked out. So, when we saw them in the hallway to clean other rooms we asked if we could have extra towels & coffee w/creamers. The cleaning staff was very accommodating. We liked that there was complimentary transportation to a local grocery store as the parking in McLean downtown was challenging.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• 2 Double Beds Executive Floor Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast offered only the cold platter. I had to pay 7$ for hot food.

The front desk staff: Iosif went above and beyond to accommodate me and feel welcome. My flight had gotten cancelled and he was kind enough to upgrade me toa superior room, as the double bed room I had managed to book last minute might not have worked the best for me. Also, he offered his assistance in getting something for dinner, at midnight after the restaurant had closed, and breakfast the next day. I loved the room, it was spacious and clean. Loved the bed - the mattress was very good. The breakfast was good

Need to drive everywhere,

Room was nice, the bed was soft. Staff was friendly and accommodating, have a shuttle to take you to train or Tyson center mall

• Double Room - Hearing Accessible

Nothing. One of us signed in at 2:00PM and said the rest would be there by 4 but might be later. The desk clerk assured her that the room would be ready at any time since we had registered. We arrived at ten and there was no room for us. They finally found some room at 11:00 PM which was an hour sitting in the lobby. The clerk offered us a drink, but basically couldn't care less. There was no explanation of why no room was available since we had signed in at 2:00 PM and were assured a room whenever we arrived. We had stopped at the hotel for a night's rest before going to Charlottesville to attend our eldest son's graduation from the business school, but would have been better if we had stopped at a Motel 6 off the Highway. The indifference to our plight, plus the inability to find a room for an, has made us resolute never to stop at a Hilton again. I don't care about cleanliness, etc. They are so incompetent they can't have a room ready for someone who registered very early in the day. Don't go to this Hilton. Oh yes, they double charged us for breakfast but graciously agreed to charge us only for what we had eaten-after an argument.

The beds are fine but small. The coffee machine was not working.

The staff are so nice and the facilities are nice. You can always find space for parking. Recommend to travelers with cars

Far from the central ( about 45 min by subway). Far from the subway ( about 10 min by car). The shuttle is only until 10:30 pm.

Good hotel. All quite new. Clean. The bed are super comfortable. There is a shuttle to the subway station and back,

• 2 Double Beds Executive Floor Non-Smoking

Bed size, linen, noise from people at the bar located center of the Hilton hotel 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM and bathrooms toilet was leaking water with filling noise every 5 minutes. Tech room 931.

Location to the malls.

When you look at it from the outside it's not as appealing, but once you step inside you're like "Wow" what a gorgeous place! The room was amazing the bed and couch were comfortable but the bathroom had a weird smell to it, the only thing is that they could do a way better job on cleaning there bathrooms, but besides that everything was amazing I will sure you that next time we will be staying there again.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

I did not like the fact that room service was kinda of expensive. I wanted to order an item from the kids menu, and the associate asked for my age. Honestly my age should not have matter at that very moment since I was not purchasing any alcohol beverages. I Just wanted a small portion of food nothing too heavy that is why I was purchasing from the kids menu.

The bed was very comfortable. The environment was very pleasing, and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

The food was a bit pricy for the portions they issue, but still delicious

I enjoyed the honey and croissant at breakfast . They make their own honey with rooftop bee hives.

The way the bathroom was up kept. Floors were dirty slow drain in shower we had to shower in 2" of water fan was broken in bathroom so major fog and shower curtain had stains. Electrical outlet loose when taking out cord the whole thing comes out. Hotel operator questioned why I needed extra pillows and didn't the room come with pillows. Then the pillows never came. Coffee was ordered to room a large size for $15 and we got 4 SUPER SMALL CUPS from that and when I asked for refill they advised me another $15. Kinda of a lot for that amount of coffee and price.

Staff at front desk Filapino young lady was EXCELLENT and extrodaniary customer service to all! Thank you sorry didn't get name she checked us in and out.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

1-I told the reception that I'm going to pay cash three times until one lady she told me she got it and it's in the system but at time of check out they used my credit card and they said sorry with straight face like yeah mistakes happen, what a shame and mess. 2-no body bother him self and pay 26 dollars for the breakfast buffet it's not worth the money one of worst buffet. Finally is this hotel belongs to Hilton !

The comfort of the bed.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Great Hotel, However part of the wall paper in our room was coming off the wall and it was noticeable. One of the walls in the lobby needed some repair work. While the location was nice , it clearly needed some maintenance updates in a few small areas.

The elevators and the fireplace in the lobby were wonderful. The breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Facilities need updating. Also, it's rather loud. The rooms aren't well insulated from the center/central area of the hotel. Overall, wouldn't stay here again. Staff was not interested in helping.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Free wifi would be nice. The hotel is pricey and you would think it would at least include wifi.

The staff was very professional, the bed was comfy, and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

I love the decor. The room itself makes you feel comfortable. The blackout curtains are nice. I did not care for the design, but the use of it is what counts. The room is spacious with the king bed and chair with foot rest in there, and the tv location where it is mounted is perfect. The shower area was nice. The bathroom was well designed for a small area. The king bed was comfy. Overall, the hotel room was nice. The hotel interior is a beauty when it comes to decor. I can only vouch for the room and things I saw, but they do have a restaurant and other amenities I did not try this time around.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

I can't think of any downsides.

The staff was extremely friendly and always helpful. The shuttle that was provided to us to take to the metro and dinner nearby was especially convenient. The drivers were also very cordial. Beautiful facility. We felt very safe staying here, especially for a big city.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• 2 Double Beds with Bathtub

The staff was meh...Some were polite but overall they gave off the "talk about you when I'm not standing in front of you" lowlife vibe. Get it together.

Liked the buffet items, since they weren't your basic bagel, cut melon and cereal. They offered a nice variety of delicious options to please picky eaters and the adventurous alike. Croissants, chorizo hash, donuts, smoothies, the crispiest bacon, oatmeal, waffles...I could go on

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Was disappointed at the fact that you had to pay for wifi in your room, and I was always going to the lobby to access freewifi from the lobby. Breakfast was also a separate charge.

The staff was completely helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Upon arrival difficult to find the main desk. Maybe a well placed arrow would help.

Definitely a top notch hotel. Huge lobby area. ceiling goes through the middle of hotel. Bar is in the center. Room was contemporary and welcoming. Visited the shopping area at Tyson Corner which was very close.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

room was very cold, AC not warming the room very well, expensive breakfast 25$ for hot breakfast! this should improve since the breakfast very important in the business stay.

clean comfort, location is fantastic very close to shopping centers, decoration is great, friendly staff. very shuttle to go around.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• 2 Double Beds with Bathtub

1. The wine list is terrible. 2. If you have room that overlooks the atrium and an event is taking place -- good luck sleeping. I was unable to fall asleep b/c of an event taking place in the atrium. There is a bar in the atrium and unfortunately all of the noise carries itself. I asked to switch rooms and management said that they didn't have anything available.

It's a very nice hotel. That staff was great.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Gym and pool look a bit "tired"

Surprisingly amazing farm-to-table restaurant, and great DC service standard across the board. Amazing and modern lobby and nice people.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• Non-Smoking Executive Floor King Room

The large lobby lounge closed at 11 pm on Saturday night. We could not even get a Coke or a glass of wine. The area was full of people but it was shut down and we had to leave the facility to get something to eat and a beverage. Also, because we booked through this site, the hotel would not award Hilton loyalty points. The hotel was showing full on its website but Booking.com showed availability so we booked through Booking.com because we love this hotel and wanted to stay there. Not happy about the lacking loyalty of the Hilton loyalty program.

This hotel is immaculately clean. It is modern and updated and beautiful with a "Mad Men" kind of vibe.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Everything was excellent.

The Registration, Bar and Cleaning staff were so friendly I really felt at home and we only stayed 1 night. Can't wait to go back!

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• 2 Double Beds with Bathtub

The wanted to charge for Wifi.

The parking lot was large enough to accommodate a box truck, and the location enabled me to walk to Tyson's Corner Mall thus giving me multiple options for food and entertainment.

Our experience at the in hotel restaurant left a lot to be desired. The staff did not create a relaxing, enjoyable dinning experience. We felt rushed (even though we were one of only a handful of guests in the restaurant at the time). The waiter we had argued with me over the choice of drink I selected, despite me indicating quite clearly my choice and with the waiter failing to take notes. The food was relatively mediocre (especially considering the expensive of the dinner). Both my partner and me were left disappointed with the taste and presentation on the whole. To cap the dinner off, we went for cocktails at the hotel's bar, which was again a let down. Both cocktails were poor, with the bar tenders (not mixologists) showing very little interest in the care or presentation of the drinks. In fact, one of the cocktails on the bars standard list was thrown together in a number of seconds (by another bar tender than the one that took our order) despite it being cocktail that should be stirred. This might be a nit-picking point, but at the price of the drinks, we would expect the service, quality and attention to detail to be far higher than the poor, rushed, disinterested staff we were exposed to during our time. Have to say, this absolutely tainted our experience, we won't be in any rush to book a Hilton hotel in future!

The room was incredibly comfortable, spacious and spotless.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• Executive King Room - Hearing Accessible

Location was great, staff was very friendly and explained everything I needed to know in detail. Fell in love with the corner king room! Was super spacious and a great view.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Executive Level King Room with Tub - Accessibility

Breakfast was delivered very late, but then they comp'd it. also - I do not agree with this new hotel policy of a $50 incidental fee - this policy should be banished. It's not fair to take a visitor's money before they've bought anything. Yes it was re-imbursed but should not be charged that upon check in.

Lobby, room, bed all wonderful! Staff very attentive. Gym and pool were a plus! Very modern and chic and convenient to DC.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

No microwave, and the WiFi was iffy at best...

The whole experience was great! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

The room was smaller than expected and to upgrade to a slightly larger room was extra money. They charged for wifi. I expect a brand like Hilton to offer this for free.

Staff was friendly. The beds were comfy. The location is convenient. Easy to get anywhere in the DC-Virgina Area by metro or car. Not to mention, the Tyson's Mall is 2 minutes away.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Initially allocated a disabled facilities room with a smaller bed and room view of a blank wall - was later offered another room or price reduction. OK but shouldn't have happened if alternate rooms were available. Wifi charges - ridiculous!

Convenient

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Free breakfast would have been nice. We were in a rush to leave am just wa red somethings fast. The bar has some breakfast food. By nothing looked great an much too expensive.

All was fine.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Executive Level King Room with Tub - Accessibility

When we arrived the porters were inside talking and there was quite a backup of cars. My wife went in to find someone to help with the bags. I finally gave up and drove to park in the lot which is located behind the entrance. I had to walk quite some distance carrying all of our bags myself. I really hurt my back which impeded us from going out as much as we had planned. The high speed internet is useless. I had to use my phone as a hotspot to do anything useful.

The bed was very nice. Slept very well. The flatbread pizzas were good. The staff at the front desk was very nice and apologetic. She said she would upgrade us to high speed internet, but I had already paid for that, and the Internet was terrible. I would recommend the shower rooms. The tub is very small, but the shower was large and it had good water pressure.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

When I arrived I had to deal with the breakfast not being included in the price. It was in the price when I paid and the staff said it shouldn't be. I had to wait for them to get mgmt. to fix it. It was just annoying because I was tired. The food is horrible.

The room was amazing. Clean and comfy.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

I applied for Hilton honour membership and got free wifi but it could have been free first place.

Nice hotel, a bit far from Washington DC center though. We had a big room with nice shower, everything was clean. The lobby is really nice. We could book 2 nights at exceptionally good price. We were really pleased with the value we got.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Front desk staff was a little unwelcoming. The staff checking us in did not speak to us anymore than she had to to get the information she needed.

Hotel was beautiful. The beds were great and rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Really clean and the rooms are modernized. Beds are really comfy. Best part is there's a train station near by and Tyson's Center is a walk away.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

The room was not clean. The side table and carpet were dusty. They didn't clean the coffee machine in the room and it was not ready to use. The front desk gave me the wrong information about the shopping mall hour. The Tysons galleria doesn't open on Sunday morning but she confidently said they open 10-6 on Sunday. However, they opened 12 on Sunday.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

This setting of the room was horrible small not comfortsble snd the worst thing the picture on the hotel website are completely different worst experience and is not worth it

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

Free wifi in the rooms without having to be a Hilton Honors member. Found that surprising in that tech corridor as well as tacky for a hotel that expensive.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

Very clean and modern! We even got a free upgrade to the executive floor whatever that meant! Lol. I love this place. We slept very good!! We will definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

That was missing minor little things in the guest rooms itself such as microwave, refrigerator. Sometime the guests like to eat out and they bring things back to their rooms but they can't reheat or keep things that they bring back for storage. Also the pool needs to be open sooner hours instead of 5 to 9.

The luxurious scenery of the hotel

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

THERE WAS NO MICROWAVE IN THE ROOM. THE REFRIGERATOR WAS THE SIZE OF 4 SHOE BOXES PUT TOGETHER. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE AN ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT OF $50.00 PER NIGHT FOR ANYTHING YOU MAY USE. SO MY HUSBAND AND I ONLY USED WHAT WAS NECESSARY. GOOD THING WE HAD OUR OWN SOAP AND ESSENTIALS. SERVER WAS NOT POLITE (LOOKED TIRED).

THE HOTEL LOBBY.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

How late the pool opened on Fridays.

I brought my daughter there to experience the American Girl store for the first time in the Tyson Corner Mall and I wanted to get the hotels package for a free doll bed. Well the staff at the first desk was so nice she not only let us check in before time but she set up the room with the Goody's that came with the package which surprised my daughter!! She said "Its the best birthday ever"! Thanks again.

Location is hard to find. The restaurant has a long wait to be seated and a long wait to get your order.

Large rooms that are clean and tidy.

The cleanness and the hotel very old , staff not good

• King Room with Fitness Bike

Good restaurant

Cleanliness and overall appeal of the hotel. Love the fitness room.

• 2 Double Beds Executive Floor Non-Smoking

A lot of noice from the highway and from the corridor. Overpriced hotel in the middle of nowhere.

Service minded staff in the restaurant. Good gym.