Reviews of Hilton Meadowlands 3 stars

2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 , USA

#4 of 5 hotels in East Rutherford

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Good hotel, Got the job done, all my needs were met.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Bathroom in room was small and dated. Stains in carpet. Elevator had lines. Very crowded in lobby.

The line moved quick. Staff very professional and friendly. Super comfy beds.

Not good
    • King Room with City View

Was upset bathtub sink toilet backed up was Locked out of my room was sitting in the hall way my room was not ready neighbor banging on the wall like I was doing something wrong sorry wrong room I was embarrassed thight I had city view city I had the met life view was not Happy staff was very nice tho

ned was comfy Starbucks was good

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

It's diaster to live there
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Service is very bad,i made reservation 3 nights but each day just repair us for 2person's towel, sataurdat(our last stay night),come back late but we can't get in the room,and keys are not validitied,and also we ask the third person's towel, hotel front desk person says they ran out of towel only have hand towel, we go back to the room and call front desk again for towel, another person says okay no problem, the bath towel comes shortly, and also the second snd third after room cleaning, we came back late they short of coffee bag,they don't prepare any new coffee bag at all

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

I would not stay at this hotel again.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

There was not a refrigerator in the room. Our room was right behind the elevator so we heard that all night/morning. There was no notice that there was a wedding going on and there would be very loud music playing at 9am. The shower was horrible- no pressure, a slight tickle and minimal water flow. The bed was so uncomfortable my back hurt the entire next day.

It was close to the MetLife Stadium.

The staff was very friendly and helpful
    • One King Standard Room

Our room wasn’t cleaned and someone was still staying in it. We were set up for another room after but overall the rooms, hotel restaurant wasn’t worth all the money.

The staff was very friendly and helpful

Not good. I thought the Hilton was nicer. Not impressed
    • King Room with City View

1st night AC was terrible. Next day maintenance tried to fix it. Asked for another room. Was told to wait 1 hr. Nothing. Offered a double. I didn pay for that. They didnt correct the problem fast enough. Rhey offered a measly $25 off. Unacceptable. Spoke to manager. I settled for the double and she finally took 50% off my bill. The water doesn't get hot in the basin area of the bathroom. R. 826, carpet is worned. I wouldnt stay there ir recommend this place.

RESTERAUNT . FOOD WAS GOOD. ATMOSHERE WAS NICE.

It’ll be my stay whenever I’ll go to New York next time
    • One King Standard Room

My room doesn’t have a cooler I had to drink not cold water

The room was excellent so was the bed. I just felt comfortable and safe within the building

Beds were very comfortable
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

There were new peel and stick floor pieces that were put in and they were deal a meeting from the floor which created a trip Hazard and I stubbed my toe was very annoying. Also was quoted 133 for the night stay and was charged more will be making a phone call to try and get that corrected

Beds were very comfortable

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Hilton Meadowlands great when attending a football game at MetLife Stadium.
    • One King Standard Room

Housekeeping was knocking on the door at 9am to find out if we were checking out, and woke us up.

Room was spacious, clean, hotel was gorgeous , and staff very accommodating. The plus was the hotel lounge and Starbucks.

Clean & comfortable
    • One King Standard Room

Room was 78 degrees when arrived at 4p. Took until 12am to get to 72. Warm warm day. The website on booking showed a pool. Apparently they closed it several years ago. This was one of the main reasons we booked this hotel and it was a huge upset for my 3 & 5 year old.

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Well-appointed rooms, and very conveniently located. Bonus there was a Starbucks in the lobby.

Parking & breakfast were imcluded.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The ac unit was not working properly & was extremely noisy. We did not sleep well. It was too hot. We were on the top floor of the hotel.

Parking & breakfast were imcluded.

Convenient but unkept and in need of renovations
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

No amenities; no local area restaurants; room was not the cleanest; carpet on hotel room floor crumpled; hotel in need of major renovations

Close to MetLife Stadium but, guests should know, canny walk from hotel to stadium. Costs $8.00/pp to go from hotel to stadium event.

bad experience
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

it looks that they are not doing maintenance anymore , one faucet was not working the sheets and towels smells bad the carpet looks a 100 years old and sticky it's too bad they have a good location but everything is too old in this hotel maybe the poor maintenance and bad cleaning is the main reason

All round amazing experience; can’t wait to stay here again!
    • One King Standard Room

The only thing is the accessibility for MetLife stadium. It’s right across the street, but that street happens to be a highway which means for events, you need to drive, Uber or shuttle. The hotel had put on shuttle services which were a lifesaver after the show but pretty expensive.

The staff were wonderful, the room was extremely comfortable and spacious, and it was in an excellent weekend. Great location and short journey into NYC. The front desk staff were very helpful at every moment of my stay; from checking in until holding my bags and offering my the best advice to get into Manhattan.

Slept good. Shuttle bus was great. Front desk doesnt know what they are doing
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

In my reservation made December 2017 it said the indoor pool was under renovations. I assumed the pool would be complete by the time I stayed in July 2018. However there was no pool. My reservation was for 2 nights. And while in NYC at a yankees game I got an email from someone there indicating they checked me out (after one night)!!! This was done as another customer was leaving and gave the wrong room number. There are refrigerators but no microwaves. And lastly they charged my card the 2 days plus a security deposit (to be expected). But upon checkout charged another day.

The beds were super comfortable.

beautiful hotel
    • One King Standard Room

They don’t offer free water at room you have to buy or bring yours There’s no refrigerator at room Restaurant waiters at night shift are not professional enough

Reception staff are helpful, friendly and so polite Shuttle bus to train station Quite area Clean hotel Sonia on 9th floor for housekeeping is very polite and does an excellent job at ensuring the room is clean

Great business hotel
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The hotel itself is great and the staff is very helpful. The room I had was spacious and clean and the view is magnificent. It was just a pity that the business lounge was closed for the weekend. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a business stay.

Because we were visiting NYC daily it was okay but they really need to work on the staff friendlines
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Staff many of them were very rude.breakfast were not very good. Not in the best location if you want to walk around. No pool. Did I mention the rude staff.

Beds were comfy, free parking. Proximity to NYC and free shuttle to train station

Most staff never bothered except for Meeza, the AM shuttle...

The staff at Starbucks VERY RACIST

Most staff never bothered except for Meeza, the AM shuttle driver can't remember his name and Anny. Anny would always strike a conversation.

We had two nights and only stayed one night. Rather be home :(. We did not get reimbursed due online
    • One King Standard Room

Bathroom was outdated, cheap towels, the room smelled like smoke and moldy, our view was the generator and roof top ( could not see anything), restaurant menu was very limited and staff did not smile

I loved the price, it’s close o the city, and the bed is comfy

it was ok
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The hotel seemed a bit outdated. The main door repeated got stuck and the wall paper was peeling. There were also cracks in the ceiling around the light fixtures. And the lighting in the room was horrible. No decent lighting at all.

The mattress was so comfortable!

Very comfortable but bathroom to small for 2 people getting ready for a wedding

Bathroom definitely to small for 2 people to get ready

It was good stay Perfect for what I needed Attended a wedding nearby Bathroom too small was only issue

Overall it was a nice stay.
    • One King Standard Room

I didn’t like that free Wi-Fi wasn’t offered in the room and that breakfast wasn’t complimentary.

The bed was very comfortable and the temperature of water was great; it stayed hot for a while. The room was also very clean and spacious.

Not great, fair value though
    • One King Standard Room

The facility was very old. For a few nights in my 7 nights stay the heater was broken and I couldn’t get hot water shower. The schedule of shuttle to Secaucus Junction Station was messy, it was always late 15–30 mins. The last shuttle is too early. We mostly used Uber Instead. Staffs are friendly but sometimes not helpful.

I liked that they have Starbucks coffee. The room was spacious enough for 2 people. The housekeeping was nicely done everyday.

I will give it 4 out of 10
    • One King Standard Room

The light in the room. It was so dark. The should enhance the light in the room. cleaning issues, she or he did not come to clean until I said so, every time I back to the hotel I find my room is not clean. That was unbelievable for me.

I like to improve the shuttle that took the resident to the station to get a big bus instead small and find out what the best plane to make people comfortable.

Embarrassing and discouraging
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

I stayed there a week before this mentioned trip... I had problems checking in my first night and had to use my personal account debit card to pay for one night until the matter got sorted out... because I was so impressed by the way the night manager Daphne handled the situation I decided to stay for a second time on the second part of my trip.. after a 2 and a half hour flight I was told by the front desk that my card used to book my room was declined “AGAIN” ... so I experienced the exact same difficulties on my second trip😒 Again Daphne came and saved the day ....but it was frustrating and embarrassing.... still haven’t received my refund as yet.

The service provided by staff was professional

I love this hotel because it’s clean.
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

No supermarket near, so not good to buy something. Small store inside but not enough.

I love this hotel because it’s clean. The bed is good to sleep, food is well especially for Starbuck. So nice.

The bed was comfy and loved the lotion and soap
    • One King Standard Room

The desk was dirty. I made it known to the front desk and the front desk didn’t think to escalate it to the manager. The main reason for my stay was to study. And the desk was very dirty.

The bed was comfy and loved the lotion and soap

The staff was extra friendly, if we had issues they were...
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

There was never any hot water couldn’t enjoy a shower on vacation... and there was an incident with a bartender who wasn’t professional at all.

The staff was extra friendly, if we had issues they were resolved right away.

Good value for the money. Free parking is really handy.
    • One King Standard Room

Air conditioning was not great and a bit noisy. Furniture were a bit oldish style. I don't know if I had lucky enough to have noisy neighbors but it wasn't nice to hear talks of other people. Charging $10/day for WiFi in the room really doesn't make any sense.

Room was big enough and bed was comfy. Location is also good. I didn't use public transport but getting in and out of there by car was really quick. View from the room was great! Staff was friendly.

Pleasant. Elegant. Clean. Great location.

Too short of a stay.

Great location if you are attending a game at MetLife Stadium. A quick ride to Times Square. Beautiful hotel and very nice staff. Highly recommended.

• Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

Expensive wifi Room wasn't cleaned and then after asking for it to be cleaned it wasn't Shower was either scalding hot or freezing cold

It was nice, I've stayed there several times.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

The water was cold in the shower for two days straight. They charged me $4 for two glass of water which I thought was insane.

Location is convenient to get into the city.

Extremely disappointing. will never stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

This room was more like a run down motel than a Hilton, even though we had paid extra for a room on one of the top floors. The bed sunk in the middle. The heat switched to air conditioning as soon as it reached the desired temperature. We were cold a good deal of the time. The furniture in our room was scratched. There was a desk chair but no armchair. There were only two electrical outlets in the room with a coffee maker whose cord didn't reach either of the outlets. One of the outlets didn't work. In the bathroom there was no shelf to rest anything. Just a sink and a toilet. The bowl had no lid so that articles could easily fall into the bowl. A note was left for the manager who has not responded.

The front desk staff were pleasant. The room was clean. it was quiet The restaurant was okay. The restaurant staff were lovely and very hard working.

Thank you Chris, and Hilton Meadowlands for giving my fiance and me the best first trip to Jersey!
    • One King Standard Room

The prices in the vending machine were a bit high. I recommend you bring your own snacks and drinks to save money. Also, there was no pool or hot-tub, definitely a bummer for the fiance and me.

The location was perfect! My fiance and I traveled to NJ for the Jets football game, and we were right by MetLife Stadium. There was a 3rd party shuttle that got us to and from the game, it was perfect for the crazy traffic! There also was a hotel shuttle that took us to the train station, which was only 10 minutes from midtown Manhattan. We traveled to Hoboken, NJ, which was perfect for crowds any age from 21-40. Our room was very comfortable, the bed slept like a champ. Chris was one of the front desk workers, he was amazing. He helped us out with any questions we had, and even drove us with Lyft, to Hoboken, NJ our first night there. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Jersey for a football game, work or even vacation! I can't wait to make it back.

Value for money, location is ok, cheaper than Manhattan and...
    • One King Standard Room

No shuttle provided to Metlife stadium, although 200m away. Breakfast is expensive.

Value for money, location is ok, cheaper than Manhattan and close to Metlife stadium.

It was good. Would’ve been better if they would’ve given me the room I requested and paid for.
    • King Room with City View

They didn’t have Valet parking the day I arrived due to a wedding. Having recent back surgery I had to ask for someone to help me get my luggage to the room. Also I had requested a direct city view and I was given a room with a side city view. I called the front desk and I was told this is the view for all the city-view rooms. Not the case as we found out the next morning when we asked the cleaning personnel if we could peak at the room beside me. I ended sleeping at the end of the bed to see the city view. Very disappointed by this especially since I paid more for my room. Plus the rooms do not have a refrigerator or microwave.

The on-site restaurant was amazing! Overall the staff were friendly and polite. The room was very clean. Bed and pillows were very comfortable.

Not sure I would stay here again.
    • King Room with City View

Bathroom was outdated and gross. To bad because the room was nice other then that. The room service food was really bad especially my husbands pancakes. They made him sick. The person who took the order was rude and argued with me about what the tv clearly said was included. Long waits to talk to guest services also.

The bed was comfortable.

King room with city view
    • One King Standard Room

I had a problem with the heat in the room but it didn’t take away from the experience

I love the king size room with city view it was awesome at night. The bed, bathroom, size of room and cost was perfect. I will stay here anytime I will be in Jersey.

We would not stay at this hotel again, the hotel dated and terrible customer service.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Only 2 large towels for 4 people on arrival (booking was for 4 people so shouldn't have been a surprise that we needed 4 towels). 2nd day No towels. Room not clean and pin found on floor. Customer service was poor. Room dated and unpleasant smell almost like cigarette smoke (could have been the air con).

Hotel was close to MetLife stadium. Breakfast was replenished quickly. Store inside hotel was well stocked and staff were very pleasant.

it was good to sleep overnight. I wouldn't stay longer than 2 nights.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

I didn't like the room we were in because it had a connecting door to the next room. I don't feel trustworthy of the door and locks on the door connecting the rooms.and the sound proof was poor. you can hear other pepoles conversations and TV through the walls.

I liked that it was close to MetLife Stadium where we went for a football game. and the facility has a 3rd party transportation service to get back and forth to the stadium.

Enjoyed our stay
    • One King Standard Room

Elevator, was so slow in the morning we waled down from 5th floor. Thankfully we only had one small bag and a small cooler

Clean. Upscale, with nice pleasent staff.

Great base for a Giants game
    • Executive King Room

There was no safe way to walk over to the stadium and we had to take a paying shuttle to go there (shuttle was mentioned in the room description but not the $8-one way cost!)

We chose this hotel to attend a football game across the street at the New York Giants stadium. The cleanliness of the place and overall level of service was a pleasant surprise, as was the cost of the room for NYC!

Half of the staff were supper friendly and helpful and the...
    • King Room with City View

Half of the staff were supper friendly and helpful and the other half had a bit of an attitude. Gym had lot of broken equipment. Shuttle buss is a plus, but when it’s late on its own schedule and you barely make it to the train on time it’s a bit of a problem. All in all it was an ok stay.

It was good, about average. Facility was nice, workers were nice. The restaurant was disappointing.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

It was overpriced. The restaurant had terrible service and we ordered room service for breakfast one morning and they never brought it up. I called down to ask about it and the lady questioned me that I never placed the order in the first place.

The hotel was pretty nice. Front desk staff were very friendly and maids were also friendly.

Location is nice for attending games or concerts at MetLife...

Pillows are so flat.

Location is nice for attending games or concerts at MetLife stadium. Staff is friendly. Room spacious but our room this time was smaller than our last stay and we paid more this time so we were expecting a room larger or at least equal in size. But overall still a nice room.

The hotel was clean and had everything that you could need.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The sink and shower were rusty and could use an update.

The hotel was clean and had everything that you could need. It was also great to have the shuttle service available to get into the city.

I will definitely be back for the views and the romantic feel for it.
    • King Room with City View

There's no mini fridge or microwave in the king city room view room.

The city view was the best. The design of the hotel is very modern and the room overall was comfortable.

Very comfortable and happy stay.
    • One King Standard Room

The wifi was weak and you had to pay to use t in your room. Would have been useful to have a coin operated laundry that the patrons could use themselves.

We stayed here in New Jersey so that we could tour New York City. The hotel had a free shuttle to the station which has well priced tickets into the City. Our stay was very convenient, comfortable and enjoyable.

breakfirst staff were very freindly, best was the french man...
    • One King Standard Room

receptionist were not very friendly, lukewarm, even as they made a mistake and took my card 2x, money came out of my acc , i recieved no apology from them. i had , a very hard time to convience them that money had been charged 2x

breakfirst staff were very freindly, best was the french man working there i cant remember his name

• One King Standard Room

The store closes at 10, so you have no access to bottle water afterwards.

Away from the city. You can take the train to NYC from near the hotel. Great location if you want to visit New York but not have expensive hotel rates.

Overall, it was a very nice place to stay, the view of NY was amazing.
    • King Room with City View

The pool was closed for maintenance when we arrived - no big deal, we weren't planning on using it anyway. The only downside to this stay was the restaurant. Although the food was very good, the noise and staff could have been better. There was a large group at the hotel having a gathering and the noise at the bar was a bit overwhelming. The server for our table never actually introduced herself and when we requested a drink menu we were informed that they didn't have one, but 5 minutes later we noticed them providing another table with a drink menu. We also had to wait 30-40 minutes for our check to arrive after our dishes were cleared from the table.

The location for travel was excellent. I am sure that if one was travelling to see a Giants game, this is PERFECT. The hotel was clean, the desk staff was very courteous and parking is easy.

aesthetically..lackluster! customer service....A+
    • One King Standard Room

by hilton standards....this hotel could use some major upgrades.

front desk personnel (lisette) was awesome, awesome, awesome! she was affable, knowledgeable, and professional. recommened a phenomenal cuban restaurant to my wife and myself. she epitomzes what customer service should be.

Great itger wise..
    • One King Standard Room

Earlier check in for me.. I had arrived earlier than schedule. .So i jad to book an extra nite.. which i didn't fully utilized. ..

Yes. I gad breakfast there.. both here in the UA. And Toronto Canada. And it was great. .

Overall I enjoyed my stay, it was relaxing.
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

Didn't like that wifi wasn't included, didn't like that the location is right next to metlife so everytime we would leave the hotel we'd end up lost by the stadium instead of the highway.

The hotel is outdated and the rooms were not that clean.
    • One King Standard Room

The hotel is outdated and the rooms were not that clean. THERE IS NO MICROWAVE so me staying for a week really hurt my pockets. TGE WIFI DOESNT WORK! You pay for wifi each day and it doesn't work! The worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Besides me running into Odell Beckham, my experience was horrible.

Disappointed, we stayed at $80 places that was BETTER!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The worst Hilton room I had ever stayed at. The building is very nice but our room was outdated, beds were uncomfortable, looked nothing as nice as the photos, missing towels, the receptionist also told us there was NO microwave in the whole building......... what about for people with food allergies?! Nothing. Would never stay there again.

Free parking

Forced to stay at this property because it's the closest to MetLife stadium.
    • One King Standard Room

The guest rooms are in desperate need of updating. Does not in any way reflect to Hilton standards. The wait staff in the restaurant just terrible. Waited 20 mins for a waitress to come and she should have come with coffee in hand. Not friendly at all.

Location ideal. Restaurant food choices, quality, quantity all good. Restaurant decor very nice.

Good hotel clean rooms but nothing in walking distance great location to new york city.
    • One King Standard Room

Its the summer and the pool not being available to use that type of work should be done in the winter .

The hotel is clean and the bed very comfortable the rooms are a little old fashion but the lobby is very modern .

Nice Property, needs work on AC
    • One King Standard Room

The air conditioning in the room was on 60 degrees for 8 hours during the day and never really seemed to be working. Room still humid. Hallway was cooler than the room.

Nicely updated room, Staff is very accommodating.

Nice and productive.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is unbelievable that the desk people would charge $3.00 for a bottle of water. In any and all other hotels where we have stayed we have received complementary bottles of water. There was no vending machine in our floor (21st) so every time we needed water for our coffee or tea we had to go down to the 3rd. Floor to get it.

Shuttle employees were very friendly.

I will not be staying here again.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The pool was closed. The wifi was impossible to get on to. The breakfast buffet was pretty lame. We had extremely noisy neighbors. The walls are paper thin and we could hear everything going on in the other room.

Perfect!
    • King Room with City View

The frequency of the shuttle to the local stores/shopping. I think it would be helpful if it left more often, we would have had to wait an hour for dinner reservations we made outside of the hotel, had we waited to take the shuttle so we just caught an Uber.

I love the fact that Starbucks was directly in the hotel and the restaurant in the hotel is very good. I am a picky eater and was very surprised at how they were able to accommodate my food choices and the view in our room was spectacular.

The pool still was not open.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The pool still was not open. I booked 2 months in advance when the pool renovations were taking place only to find out that the pool was still closed 2 months later for renos.

although it is in close proximity to Met Life... was unorganized and not worth it
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

never go there again! Couldn't check in til 4:00, a line of 50 people and not enough staff . An event at Met Life... got there late due to poor check in. Then key wouldn't work in elevator to get us to room. Power outage in hotel (not in the whole area) twice with no notification. Frustrating !!!

Not Impressed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I'm very dissatisfied with the facilities there's no reason that the pool should have been closed during August. I came expecting to spend time in the pool and was told when I got there that it was closed.

Beds were nice

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

On the last day of my stay, all power was out for hours! Had to manually haul my luggage down eleven flights of stairs! No fridge and no microwave in rooms! Pool was closed for maintenance which apparently has been closed for months according to previous reviews! Need I say more!!! Very disappointed in this hotel which bears the name "HILTON" !!!!!

Didn't visit dining facilities but overall average stay.

Very bad experience
    • King Room with City View

Everything is bad. The hotel room looks old, it seems it was never renovated ever. It smells bad, old carpets, old wall papers and there is no city views as shown in the photos online. Very expensive and no value.

Starbucks store inside

ok stay not what I exspeted.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Pool was not working. It took a long time to check in even though we checked in very late and few people checked in at the same time. My view in the room was nothing to look at and the electricity went out two times .

The entrance was vey nice. check out was quick and friendly

2 day stay for Coldplay at Metlife Stadium
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

The bathroom was so outdated, and dirty. The floor was grimey, and the shower could have used some bleach. The lights above the sink and shower curtain were all rusted, not to mention a huge crack across the sink counter. On the second day of our stay, the toilet wouldn't stop running so they sent an engineer up to check it, and unfortunately he wasnt able to get it fixed before we left (he was so nice and friendly, and gave us chocolates to apologize for the trouble.) But, we had to put our hands in the tank to get it to stop running after every flush for the next day. Also, not sure how the ant on the ceiling go there, but that was gross. The wires from the lights and tv's were so tangled and messy and looked so unappealing. The glasses provided in the room were dirty with what looked like a melted chocolate sprinkle in it. There was no fridge, so we had to run back and forth to the ice machine with the smallest ice bucket. Wallpaper was peeling off the wall in the room as well as the hallways. For the amount of money they charge for a night, there really shouldn't be so many issues.

The location is great! Right across from Metlife, so super easy to get to and from any event at the stadium. Lots of onsite parking. Staff was super friendly. Lobby was spacious and nice. Had no issues checking in or out. Starbucks was a great perk. We didn't eat at the restaurant, but heard it was great, and reasonably priced. Also, we did not have to wait long for the elevators, which is always nice. The bed was cozy. For the size of the hotel, it was very quite and relaxing. Due to the location and convenience of the hotel, I would stay again.

Overall I had a good stay!

The pool wasn't open...

When I got to hotel and checked in I noticed the rates were way different than I received from booking.com it was like a difference of $250 higher. When I got into the room n found my email with the rates , I called front desk and a gentleman by the name of Chris was amazing not only did he make the adjustments he gave us an upgrade to king.. which I loved!

Ok but a lil pricy
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

The Hotel lost power and the only reason we found out was because we walked down 16 flights of stairs. However the issues was resolved within 5 mins, and they gave us late check out.

The staff was nice

Would not stay there again or recommend it to anyone
    • One King Standard Room

Staff not friendly nor accommodating Phone in room not functioning No room service Restaurant took over two hours for room service

The bed was about the only thing up to standard

Nice and clean place
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Swimming pool was closed during my trip. There's no public transportaion here in late night.

The room is clean and nice. Shuttle bus service is good.

This Hilton falsely advertises
    • One King Standard Room

we had confirmed reservations with no refunds for a king room. when we arrived hotel would only give us a single queen room and we were told to take it up with booking.com No free WiFi as advertised and were told our room deposit would take up to 8 days to process.

convenient location on our trip