Reviews of Hilton Minneapolis This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1001 Marquette Avenue South, Downtown Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55403, United States of America

#23 of 45 hotels in Minneapolis

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Lovely stay, would come again
    • Executive Double Room

On leaving, no receipt was offered, no question ie. did you like your stay! Front desk girl definitely should not be placed in a customer facing role!

Beds were fantastic, extra high floor was given, room ready on time, lovely fresh breakfast with a good selection and friendly staff at breakfast

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Location was great for business trip, a lot of restaurants...

Wifi didn't work well in the room and require signing up for Hilton free membership but a lot to do to just get in the wifi and it didn't work.

Location was great for business trip, a lot of restaurants walking distance. Very chic and elegant! 10 mins walk to the bus stop to the other neighborhood to explore like "Uptown" and also 13 mins walk to the blue line which takes you to the airport!

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

I don't recommand this Hotel

For an hotel of this standing I will expect to have WiFi access (not requiring paying for it !!!!) and also I think that TV access is required too and not reserved only for the bar which use cable link and not for the rooms. I expect also better relation with the personal

The location of this Hotel is very interesting, downtown, so you can visit without taking your car

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Not Hassle-free
    • King Room - Disability Access

Incompetent staff members, error in putting in credit card info which caused huge hassles, food was poor, not fresh at times, old, over-cooked

Room was excellent

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

They did not have the room booked so they put us in a...

They did not have the room booked so they put us in a handicap room. We did not have access to the pool until I notified the front desk which the person was not very friendly.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

I like the location and the room style.

I hate to say this but I had to leave due to conditions that affected my allergies. Not a typical Hilton stay. Issues being addressed is good.

I like the location and the room style. It was quiet. Good price.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Full-service hotel, convenient, in-city location

Strangely, my room had no drinking glasses or cups of any kind (not even disposables). I mentioned to staff when they checked on my stay; I was told where to look in a cabinet, but there were still no cups or glasses there.

Large, well-updated hotel; spacious room, good bed, nice view of the south side of downtown. Nothing set it apart from similar in-city Hiltons, but it was maintained to a good standard. Staff checked several times on my satisfaction via text message, which was a new experience for me.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Overnight stay in Minneapolis
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Acess/Bathtub

Parking is $20 a day, but they did give us a voucher to go in and out as needed. Parking is expensive everywhere in Minneapolis.

Very friendly and hospitable staff. Room was very clean and comfortable. Great location, walking distance to many places downtown.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Very bad
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

we went there while we where traveling and it didn't say but to bring a dog there it cost $50 and the dog can only be 75 pounds or less, it said they had a dog bed, dog bowl and a dog card that you need to put up, when we got to the room there was nothing, and when we told them all they gave us was a bowl, the wifi costs money unless you are in the lobby so no free wifi in the rooms

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Very complicated.

Do not like room service

Very complicated. too many people at lobby. Our room was at 15th floor, we found elevator , but there was only 5 buttons. Luckly we met one couple who has room at 25th floor, so together we figure it out. Wrong elevator..Might be very good for business, not for family. The pool was good tho.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Great place to stay for the price.

Food in the cafe is overpriced and little options for coffee.

Nice room- huge bathroom. Plenty of pillows and towels. Decent amount of shopping places nearby including a 2 story Target.

Very nice and clean

Staff were not very pleasant. Not very helpful. Waited a long time to get assistance for getting car valet. Front desk not engaged at all.

Very nice and clean

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

I did not sleep well because I did not have a comfortable mattress.

The bed was uncomfortable and sloped in toward the middle. I had difficulty sleeping and woke up w/ a back ache that require ibuprofen to alleviate.

The view from the window on the 20th floor.

We had a great time.

The price of breakfast. Reserving the room online states nothing about a $50 deposit.

The atmosphere of the downtown life. The availability to have a crib in the room. Accommodating and friendly staff.

Great location and comfort

Hotel-related items on this trip were perfect.

The bed was extremely comfortable and not lumpy. Check in was fast. My key didn't break. The elevators are extremely fast.

Fit the bill!

Standard big city hotel. Not much warmth or atmosphere

Housekeeping was wonderful. Called a few times for an extra bed, towels, blankets, etc. Very responsive and quick!

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Would stay here again

I booked this knowing that there is no hot tub. However, I still think it's silly that there isn't a hot tub (only a pool). The pillows were too soft for my personal preference. The ipod dock/clock is very, very bright at night, so be prepared to drape a book over it or something.

Great location, beautiful lobby, large bank of fast elevators, friendly staff. The lobby bar staff is delightful, even late into the evening. The Ten 01 Market is open til 11pm-ish, so you can get a slice of cake,etc., from them or a dessert from the bar while relaxing and people watching in the lobby while drinking a Manhattan. Starbucks coffee in the Ten 01 Market, plus they serve breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and have a cooler of pre-packaged foods like sandwiches, salads, etc. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was delicious - the omelettes were flavor-packed, but still light and fluffy. The room with two queen beds was spacious, with a very nice view of the city (10th floor). Very close to the orchestra, dining, and bars. We got a great deal on this hotel, and the value for dollar was excellent.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Dirty and disappointing

The room was filthy and housekeeping was rude. When we got to our room their was a towel with makeup on it hanging in the bathroom, food under the desk, a dried up contact on the floor in bathroom and dirty room service dishes outside the door. The dishes were there at 2:00 when we arrived and when we got back the room at 11:30 they were still there. When we went to get a new towel from housekeeping a few rooms down they said “we didn’t clean that room it was someone else”

The price

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

No room service, no mini bar not even a bottle of water.

No room service, no mini bar not even a bottle of water. Long line off the check in 2 checking point open of 6. Horrible isolation of walls. not a glass in the whole room to drink tap water, ridiculous!

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

My clothes were stolen in executive floor hanging outside of...

My clothes were stolen in executive floor hanging outside of my door, the manager in charge told me that’s my problem as I did not call bell boy. Never happened to me, being stolen and being blamed for it.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

The layout of the room was great as well as the staff.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

I don’t have anything bad to say about this place although I wish they had a breakfast buffet.

The layout of the room was great as well as the staff. They were very helpful to me with directions and all.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Would not stay again.

We arrived in a blizzard. Our room was clean and ready and we were still charged 25.00 extra for early check in. The room was readyand they didn't have to expedite that process-no reason for extra charge. The rooms were small, the beds were very small and pillows were uncomfortable. No shuttle, no perks for customers, 20.00 breakfast buffet-, extra charge for parking, our charges for a small room with 2 full size beds for 1 night with early check in was 230.00! Will not do that again

The coffee in the room was good.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Could have been better!

Check in process could have been better. Didn’t have my reservation in their system even though I had called 3 days prior to my stay to verify with them that my reservation was good. Over charged my card. Was more than receipt showed.

Nice hotel

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

The staff were friendly and I loved the sense of security the place had. Needs better food
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Acess/Bathtub

The food. I only had breakfast there and i was a little disappointed. The biscuits and gravy were so bland it tasted like something you got out of an instant meal. And the coffee quality was similar to a McDonald's coffee.

The rooms were pretty nice and i liked there was actual security on the lobby floor. The skywalk made it better to walk to our destination without dealing with the cold weather. The chef that was making the omelets made a fantastic one.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Beds were too small.

Need staff with better English and nicer attitudes.

Beds were too small. No top sheets just a mattress pad. Front desk staff was incredibly rude when I went down to ask questions. Will probably not stay here again.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Comfortable rooms and great location to Target field.
    • Business King Room

In this day and age room wi-fi should not need to be discussed. Every room should have a great connection without having to pay extra for it. It should be included in the price of the room. It was difficult to use my phone’s (unlimited) data plan because of the construction of the building so I could only use the internet if I was right next to the window standing on my head and at a 12.6° angle off of due East. Very tricky! I don’t want to go down to the lobby to use the “free wi-fi”.

The Room accommodations were wonderful. The bed was extra comfortable and at our room location the halls were quiet. The room darkening curtains were great and closed completely. The shower was adequate and great water pressure. The soaps and shampoo products smelled terrific. We did not eat while at the hotel. The drinks at the hotel lobby bar were great and reasonably priced. We ate at Keys (at the Foshay Building) one morning for breakfast. Great service, food and bakery!

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Great anemities. Love the new design. Thank you for great customer service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

I would like more tasty gluten free choices in the cafe also organic apples. Apples that aren’t Organic have over 44 pesticides and are cancerous

I like the soup and food in cafe. A lot of choices. I enjoyed the gym open 24/7. I like all the new couches. Like the new bar and restaurant. Great changes

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Great Location

The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable!

The location was great! Easily accessible to everything we needed. They staff were friendly and the facility was very clean.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

It was very nice and comfortable, food was excellent.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

When I was checking out I had to ask for a receipt, the desk clerk was rude. He got upset with me when I asked for a receipt. Then I asked him to explain a few things on the bill. He then told me that it should have explained to me at check in. I just left, he was rude and wanted nothing to do with helping me.

It was very nice and comfortable, food was excellent.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Fine but less than expected
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Room directly off gravel roof. Ugly. This hotel has so much better. Also. Stood in line for at least 10 minutes at check in and at least 5 for check out. Maybe make it clearer if I don’t have to check out. Also the keys at this hotel lose their magnetization easily. That should be made clear before i have to make and extra trip to the front desk for a new key.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Very enjoyable. The room was very quiet and the bed was nice to sleep on.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

While checking in, the line was long and there were only two assistants. There could have been another person helping at that point to move the line along.

The staff were excellent; very polite and attentive.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Give complementary wifi and two bottles of water! Your hotel is not a cheap motel, so be like a hote

Service was bad, room was dirty, no free wifi, im paying over 100 buck, i could stay in 50 buck motel with internet. You have to understand today in 21st century!!!

Nothing much, location was good

Big room.

Small pillows that quickly flattened to nothing. Expensive and still had to pay for extras that other hotels include like wifi.

Big room. Excellent lighting in the bathroom

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

1. Booked a queen bed for me and my wife for our anniversary.

1. Booked a queen bed for me and my wife for our anniversary. Got 2 full beds instead. 2. Got charged $50 than confirmed through booking.com. Called them, got transferred to a voice mailbox, left a message explaining the situation, asked for calling me back, never heard back from them. Will never go back there.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Was the first time staying and was disappointed that special instructions were not acknowledged!☹️

I specified to remove all down/feather bedding as I’m allergic when I made the reservation. This was not done. After driving 4 1/2 hours I wanted to rest before we headed to a fundraiser. Instead I had to wait for someone to remove feather bedding and remake. Then we heard the elevator go up and down the entire stay!

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Never coming back

The room was very small. Don’t understand the $50 card hold or $100 cash. We literally could not go eat last night because of that.

The gentleman that checked us in was rude.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Rough start, but the manager was nice and helpful. What can you expect on a last minute trip though.

When we arrived, there was somebody in the room we had reserved. The man checking is in was not helpful and treated us like we were idiots. Also the man did not speak English well enough to understand what we were saying to him.

Facility was beautiful and had nice feel to it

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

The house staff( a Muslim women) was taking every Bible on...

The house staff( a Muslim women) was taking every Bible on our floor out of the rooms and throwing them on the floor. When asked why she was doing it she stated that the corporate told her to . I asked the front desk and they said they didn't know anything about it.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Over all I had a great time and will be back soon
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

The pool was dirty and hair was floating everytime I wanted to take a swim. Times of the restraunt and the market when they're open is inconsistent.

The food was really good and most of the staff was really nice.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Rude people and tiny room for the price

I thought it was ridiculous that they tell you it’s a certain price... you go there expecting to pay that price and all of a sudden it’s 140 dollars more.. and you ask why and the check in person tells us that “if we had gone through their website instead of yours we would know that, maybe we should do more research”... we ended up only staying one day of the three... had to pay extra to cancel... no continental breakfast and had to pay for WiFi... I will never recommend this hotel to anyone nor will I ever even think of staying there again

I liked the bed, and the view

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

The accommodations were very nice.

It was all great. But I was quoted a parking price and then it was different because of events in the area. Not a big deal but different.

Nice, beautiful hotel.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

The stay was good overall. My room was clean. It was in a good location. Room was roomy.

Checking in and out my bags was the WORST experience I've ever had in a hotel. When i checked in my bags the first time (i was there far too early for check in) i waited a substantial amount of time. It seems they have one person working the bell desk (if this is the case it's horrible staffing for a weekend) but when i came back, someone was actually at the desk, so picking up my luggage wasn't too bad. The day I checked out, i requested my bags be held again so I could explore the city (it was Super Bowl Experience weekend) and again, I waited 30+ minutes. I asked around and none of the other employees could help me, they said i needed to wait.The bell desk employee didn't apologize for the wait even after i complained about it. He took my bags and i explored a little. When i came back, there was a line of people waiting for their luggage to be either checked in or out. They all stated they had been waiting 30+ minutes. At this point, i assume because it was more than just me complaining about the wait, a front desk employee started assisting us. In my opinion, they need better staffing especially for busy weekends. Good luck trying to get anything done super bowl weekend

The hotel is conveniently located down the street from the convention center, and was easy to get to. The room was clean and they use Peter Thomas Roth bath products! I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Worth the money spent
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Roll-In Shower

Hallways dirty and room service left out for days. Time of day elevators were slow. Front desk seemed aloof, courteous but not helpful. Unaware of area - such as skywalk and what might be near.

Bed very comfortable, room clean - housekeeping efficient and quiet even when hotel packed. Valets helpful and friendly. Market/starbucks gave discounts for HHonors. HHonors dining room staff extremely knowledgeable and lent information as if they were the conceirage just a delightful staff.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Great room and view
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Roll-In Shower

The cost of parking ramp even though we were hotel guests. 24 dollars total in parking fees when there for less then 24hours

Loved the granite tops in the room

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

This stay did not meet my expectations.

We drove a long way so we did not arrive until after 2a.m. The hotel has a bar near the entrance and was closing. There were approximately 10 to 15word and some of thewomen were sitting inappropriately with skirts on. I waited for my husband to park the car, valet was not around and 2 young men urinated in the lobby by the entrance. I went and told a front desk agent who got someone to clean the mess up. Security showed up. One young man with security thought this was very funny. He had light hair. The othe security agent who had dark hair looked professional and seem to be taking the scene serious.

The front desk staff was helpful. The room was clean. Elevators were quick and responsive.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Clean friendly hotel in the business district

The location was in the business district and it felt like almost everything was closed during the weekend. Luckily there was a Target a few blocks away so we could get something to eat when we arrived later in the evening Friday. It would have been nice to have been informed of this and maybe given a map or suggestions of how to get to some open restaurants.... oh and the awesome Skyway that connects everything also had “hours of operation” just seemed odd.

Very clean, friendly staff, easy to get to the convention center.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Will not stay with Hilton again

The staff told us there would be enough beds for the people I had with me. When we got there this was not the case and they were not helpful we had to pay for another room.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Hotel has potential but very Disappointing room experience.
    • Junior Suite with Two Queen Beds

Dirty room. Dirty furniture and one arm chair broken. Also couldn’t get our room keys to work. Had to go to the front desk at least 5 times in our brief stay

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Probably won’t stay again.

The bed was awful...didn’t sleep at all. The view wasn’t much of a view.

The hotel was beautiful, the staff was friendly, and my room (a suite) had a living room in it—that was a perk. I did request for a view because I needed to get away for a few days from my hectic busy life, but I ended up getting a view of the parking garage. So it wasn’t as relaxing as I would have hoped, but drinking some coffee from the cafe was nice.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Wonderful! If I come back to the city, this hotel will be my first look.

The only bad thing about the property is the lack of free parking. But considering it's in downtown Minneapolis, only paying $14 a day isn't bad at all.

Didn't spend too much time in the hotel. Definitely a value pick. Was not expecting such a top-tier hotel. Me and my friends were VERY pleasantly surprised.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

The lobby was beautiful

The queen beds were more like full size beds our shower broke the first night we were told it would be fixed and it never was so we were unable to shower so we decided to go home

The lobby was beautiful

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Unhappy with experience.

Not kid friendly, pool in an awkward place having to walk through a lot of people to get there and back, elevators very busy, didn't know what areas of the hotel we could be in because there were so many conferences. Beds were very small compared to other doubles. Got locked into the stair well. Parking was very expensive. No coffee unless you wanted to pay for Star Bucks.

Very pretty.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

It was ok, for the money it wasn’t the best.

I didn’t like how small the beds were. Two people cannot share one queen/full bed. I also didn’t like that the tub didn’t drain the water while you showered so you had to shower quick before the tub over flowed.

It looked very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

We like the location but were less than pleased with the cleanliness.

The bathroom was not clean-there was something splattered all over the shower curtain-maybe Vomit? We didn’t notice it until the morning after our stay-which made us wonder if the room was cleaned at all. Also, we heard one knock at 9:00am on the morning of check out and by the time we got to the door, the maid was already opening our door. With a noon checkout, we found it rude and unnecessary for her to be intruding at 9am with just one single knock.

We enjoy the location of the hotel

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Very basic hotel. Not impressed

Bathroom had a moldy ceiling and the corners were filthy. Room service never answered the phone. Room was very basic, expected more from a Hilton and for the amount of money we paid.

The only positive was the bellhop was very efficient

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Never again at a Hilton.

Stained carpets & furniture...lack of cream for coffee...non-English speaking housekeeping staff...lack of concern from front desk when complaining about above mentioned problems.

Location to stadium.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

It was absolutely beautiful.

It was absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to stay again! It was the first time I had traveled alone and I will definitely stay here if I have to again. Great walking distance from the Twins Game! Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

It was a stay ~ not really knowing where we were at ~ I will never stay again!

The Parking and the map quest directions! Parking was off site, I think there should be specific parking for quests ~ and it should be more visible! I will never book here again, because of it!

I was very clean and very luxurious

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Most staff were nice and helpful.

My room was not thoroughly cleaned when I first checked-in. There's a coffee bag left in the coffee machine, some trash in the trash bin and some hairs in the pillow. I asked for a thorough cleaning the next day and it'd been done properly. It's moderately understandable but it's Hilton. You would expect the best.

Most staff were nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Twin Cities Marathon Weekend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy Friendly

Tiny shampoos, not enough toiletries, coffee machine hidden in cupboard

Great view, comfy beds, good water pressure, nice rooms, connected to skyway, great breakfast buffet although pricey

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Look forward to another chance to travel to the Cities.

However 22 minute walk to US Bank stadium for the game I-35 road closures were bothersome to and from Hilton.

It's right in the heart of downtown. Love it.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Overall, I would definitely stay here again for the price!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy Friendly

Double beds - too small.

The hotel was very modern and was very well-maintained and clean. The bar area in the lobby was great place to hang out. The convenience market was also nice and has Starbucks.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Not a top tier hotel experience, despite top-tier prices.

My room was 67 degrees when I checked in, and the vents were blowing cold (air conditioned) air into the room. I called the front desk, and someone from Engineering and they came to fix the problem (the engineer was GREAT - really competent and nice), but the room didn't come up to a comfortable temp until the following day. Even then, with the fan on, even set to over 70 degrees and theoretically "heating," the room was drafty. The water presssure in my 9th floor room was quite poor. The hotel was PACKED with convention-goers - the lobby and bar/lounge area were loud and crowded every night from 5:30 on, and the gym was frankly way too small to accommodate the volume of guests (all the aerobic machines were occupied by 6 am). The front desk staff was hit or miss - the manager was fantastic, but I spoke with two other people who were unhelpful to the point of rudeness. One young woman seems temperamentally unsuited for the hospitality industry; the details are unimportant, but I asked about something, she said flat-out no, then her supervisor who was standing nearby talked to me and immediately came up with three different options that were all reasonable solutions (so this was just attitude, not actual ability to accommodate). I felt like part of a money-making machine designed around people who haven't chosen to stay there - they just book rooms where their conference is, and the staff doesn't feel particularly invested in whether guests are happy.

Very clean and up to date rooms and common areas. Some staff members are exceptionally professional and helpful, others not so much (see below). Great pool area. Comfortable beds and spacious rooms (I upgraded to a Jr Suite, and it was a good size).

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

We enjoyed our stay!

Everything was very nice the staff were very accommodating we were a party of 13 with children from the age 8 months to 16 years old. We came to Minneapolis to go to the baseball games, it was a 20 minute walk to the stadium, everything was in walking distance, good restaurants. We parked our car when we got there and never got in our car until we left on Sunday. We will keep this hotel on our list on places to stay !

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

All in all a great place to stay and we will stay here again.

The price for parking is a little high in my opinion (14.00) a day.

The Location was great (we travelled to watch baseball and attend a live theatre production at the Orpheum) the hotel is a reasonable walk away from both venues.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

If you need to use wifi in room then skip this hotel

-Wifi not free in rooms. Only free in lobby -Speakers did not work in room

-Staff was friendly -Very nice (but pricey) breakfast -Lobby area great -Comfy bed

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Great meeting place. As long as I was busy, I was happy.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Corners cut. Fewer Bathroom amenities, only two glasses for room and bathroom. Fewer people to ask for help. No shopping. No close proximity to alternate restaurants. Expensive.

Attractive, clean, spacious, comfortable. People were great.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Staff needs training.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Staff was awful. At check-in, she couldn't find our reservation for the second night on Booking.com. Unbeknownst to us, she just went ahead and re-booked us, which resulted in a no-show to Booking.com and an extra $260 hold on my account, along with an extra $260 cost for the room. These fees were IN ADDITION to the $260 hold for the other night and the $540 cost for the two nights! My checking account was being used as an ATM at the will of the Hilton! I contacted the front desk numerous times, but was told by Brian that the charges were just holds, and it was my bank's responsibility to release them. I insisted that I was overcharged, but he simply wouldn't have it. It took a week and a half for me to finally convince them that I was overcharged, only because I worked with my bank and my bank filed the complaint. My bank also had to reverse three overdrafts on my account due to the Hilton's improper use of my account. As if this wasn't bad enough, the first morning, we were woken up by housekeeping at 8:00 AM who wanted to "just clean the bathroom and empty the garbage." When we insisted that we weren't ready to leave, she insisted that she had "15 other rooms to do and needed to do [ours] now." We couldn't believe it! We tried to get ready as fast as we could, and she returned 15 minutes later, knocked on our door again and waited outside our door until we came out. We were extremely rushed and embarrassed because she wouldn't take no for an answer. We were dropping our daughter off at college for the first day of her Freshman year, and we had to RUSH out of the hotel room before 8:30 AM, even though we were still booked for the second night. Staff at this hotel needs training, to say the least.

Location was very good.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Hotel set in a great location, walking distance to Target Field as well as bars and restaurants.

Price of parking and breakfast costs

Concierge at the front of the hotel was great! Provided us with the lay of the land, bars and restaurants in the area. Front desk staff where super helpful and quick with our check in and out. Rooms where clean and setup great. Overall great hotel

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Walking distance to Target Field !

Air conditioning wasn't as cooling as we would have liked.

Very close to target field, and shopping and neat places to eat. Easy to get around Minneapolis from the hotel.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Loved this place! Will be back next year for the Twins vs Blue Jays games again.

Nothing. Great experience.

The valet was very helpful and informative, even though we did not use valet services he provided us with excellent information about the surrounding area and where to go for great food!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Wouldn't stay again. Not worth the cost.

The double beds in a standard room are way too small for a couple and are very uncomfortable. The cost for a king bed room is way too expensive for what you actually get. Will not be staying there again. Your paying for the convenience. Staff is too busy with everyone and can be very rude.

Proximity to the baseball stadium

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

For the great price and the convemience of location we would definitely stay here again.

Minnesota hotel but they did not carry the sports channel for the Minnesota Twins and thus we missed the game.

Great beds, Very clean and spacious, great workout area and pool, thanks to Booking.com we got a GREAT rate, was nice and close to the U of Mn Children's Hospital which was our primary need.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Great First Visit Experience To Minneapolis

Coffee creamer should probably go in the fridge instead of beside coffee maker.

Front desk and housekeeping staff were awesome! All staff were friendly and accommodating. Room had all the amenities necessary. Wifi connection was great. Check in and check out was quick and efficient. Hotel in a great location. Nicolette mall next block. Lots of pubs, restaurants and shopping within easy walking distance. The LRT station is only 5 blocks from the hotel. We pulled our carry on luggage easy peasy! We were there for U2 concert and walked to US Bank Stadium. Was a nice walk. Could easily walk to Target Field or Target Center. Saw lots of taxi's and Uber around hotel too. There's a Starbucks attached to lobby which is convenient. Probably the quickest elevator we've experienced. Cost was reasonable.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

The hotel needs to improve the appearance of the elevators.

The hotel needs to improve the appearance of the elevators. the doors were filthy towards the bottom and the appearance of the elevator adds to the sense of the quality of the facility.