Reviews of Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort 4 stars

10000 Beach Club Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572, USA

#104 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The ac not work very well in the room. The balcony overlooks the lower roof top and that was miserable to have to look at. I also got charged charged a bar tab to my room number that was not mine. Luckily they credited my credit card at check out.

• Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Beds extremely soft. Mattresses need replacing. Very small bathroom. HVAC vents disgusting, need cleaning.

Amenities, Cleanliness of rooms, Location, Beach Bar

• King Room with Ocean View

The bathroom has not been updated in many years. The shower curtain was yellow and mil dewy. Also, our room didn't get cleaned up until sometime after 3:00. We called the front desk, no answer. I called housekeeping, but it rang to the restaurant. My husband finally went down to the front desk just to get towels. The room was more like a 2-1/2 star, not a 4. I would think Hilton management would be very disappointed with this property. It felt like a bait and switch from the outside facade to your room.

The resort itself was very nice. The pool, the beach access, and the snack bar were all good. The entrance to the resort made you feel like you were going to stay at a 4 star resort. I like to stay at Hilton properties since I travel a lot and they are nice and comfortable.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was amazing all around, anything we needed help with they were there to help. The room had a great view & was very clean. The location was perfect. We were able to get early check in & our room was upgraded for the same price.

• King Room with Ocean View

The hotel is not worth the money paid. Needs lots of improvement in terms of cleanliness, appearance, style. Breakfast should be included, don’t charge for parking. Indoor pool was listed, but is not even located in the premises of the hotel.

The only convenience is probably having starbucks at the hotel.

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Needs to be updated. When cleaning the rooms would be great if someone would actually clean the corners of room where there is so much dust and old food crumbs

The only thing we liked was Munadack. I probably misspelled his name. He was amazing. We never saw the spa BC no one answered the phone. Couldn't get room service for breakfast. First night there was sand in the beds. The beds were small and we were supposed to check in at 4 and couldn't get in our room until 6:30. We ordered chips and salsa and 4 sodas at the pool and took an hour and a half.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

- Rooms are the not expected condition - Bathroom is outdated - Bed and sheets are not good - TV was small

+Hotel location and Staff are the wonderful part of this place. +Access to a private beach to watch sun rise view +View from Rooms are great. + Pool I wish they upgrade the room (inside) and outside is wonderful, they have god bellman service and staff were greeted and taken care very well

• Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

I paid a lot for this room, and it was no better than a third rate motel/hotel The room was terrible, -the bathroom sink counter was too low, made for a child’s height -shower head too low -light switch was too low -the beds were small, barely full size -the heads of both beds sloped downwards -I left a note asking for a few extra shampoo and conditioners for my long hair and didn’t get any (but the note and my tip money were gone) -balcony door lock was very hard to open -fridge so cold everything froze -tv too small -I sat at the desk to eat my lunch and the chair was grossly stained -periodically the room smelled bad, luckily the cross breeze cleared it -the wall outlets in the room were loose, I couldn’t get my charger to stay in I had to charge my devices in the car Charged $18.99 a day for hotel property amenities but I couldn’t and didn’t use any of them -couldn’t get wi-if to work, and therefore couldn’t use on-line tv cable guide -the indoor pool closed -the “nice” gym was in another building Person at front desk made it sound like the other bldg was in the complex Found out after looking for it for half an hour that you have to take a shuttle -the map of the complex was blurry -the outdoor pools too cold -hot tub too crowded Hotel staff I talked to four people I would rate two of them above average and helpful, the other two honestly should not have been working there, they gave out wrong information Elevator It momentarily got stuck and was beeping loud and fast, there were approx 8-9 of us in there, and right at the end panic started to set in for a few including me, it was a HUGE relief when the doors opened Forced to use a bell hop, they wouldn’t let us take our own bags upstairs with a cart The room had a safety issue as well...I wouldn’t let a child stay in it as the balcony bars were quite wide Would I return?...

Hotel design, layout, location and cleanliness were appealing, the view from the room was great. I know Hilton can’t take credit for the weather, but it’s worth mentioning the weather was fantastic

The rate advertised was significantly increased by hidden fees. The room was nice. We had an ocean view...part of our ocean view was obstructed by HVAC equipment that was loud. Overall a nice place, but if you're going to advertise one fee and apply hidden fees I expect a better view from the balcony.

It was a nice hotel overall.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

The beds were not very comfortable. I’ve been in much nicer rooms for a lot less money. Kind of dissapointed.

Ocean view for sunrise was beautiful but it was soon ruined for me because a women in next balcony started feeding the seagulls & they were flocking to close to the building for my comfort so I couldn’t enjoy the balcony. We walked the beach & grounds & it was beautiful.

No towels no remote so no tv dirty thrughout lumpy bed with springs popping. Looked like it should have been a crime scene.

The place seems like it's actually section eight housing.

• King Room Oceanfront

Bathroom was tiny especially for an oceanfront suite. Needs updating, carpet and decor colors unusual in rooms. Lots of rust visible on door hinges (old doors) and on outside areas as well. Indoor pool is at sister facility that’s available via shuttle bus who wants to ride a bus to go to pool and come back wet so didn’t use pool or jacuzzi.

Loved the presence of security at entrance. Clean.

The only gripe we had is that we had to walk outside to get to our room which is great during warmer months but in January it was really cold.

Everything was pretty above and beyond our expectations.

• King Deluxe Ocean View Room

Do not stay here unless you plan on spending a lot of money on room service and eating out the room didn’t even have a microwave!!! And the breakfast plates start at 15$ a plate!!

Nothing really.

Did not access the pool or the coffee, but the room was excellent for relaxation. I like the fact that everything was in the area, shopping, eating, etc.

• King Room with Ocean View

There's nothing about this resort not to like. I would say that the beds really do need to be changed every day, because of body sweat and dead skin shedding every day off humans. I think you really need to think about that and make serious changes in that

Yesss everything was great, and the staff is out of this world beautiful.The worker's love there jobs and there smiles tell it all, this is our to go place for now on when we come to the beach. Thank you so much for treating your worker's as humans and not some kind of low level robots,they're the one's who make it happen just as much as the management.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Very dirty duvet on one of the beds. When I called downstairs from the house phone it rang and rang so I let it ring continually while I called from my cell phone and after 45 minutes, I got dressed and went downstairs to the desk. I stood there a few minutes making noise to be heard. After a bit, I started calling out hello several times before I finally got help. The man at the desk assured me the dirty bed linens would be taken care of. I went back upstairs and after another 25 - 30 minutes, I called downstairs again. This time he answered and told me he had the linens at the desk, but he was the only person there and couldn’t leave the desk. I was not going to dress again and go back downstairs, since it was 2:00 am at this point. Pubic hair in bathroom sink. Safe locked but maintenance had to open it for us. They had to replace the door the next morning. I also didn’t care for having to walk outside to get to our room. After the first night things got better, but the first 18 hrs weren’t that great.

Beautiful view. Housekeeping and maintenance were very helpful. Comfortable beds.

• King Room with Ocean View

There was a terrible sewage smell the first might and my wife could not handle the smell. The was up almost all night vomiting. With very little sleep, the next day was not very enjoyable. The desk helped us change to a new room for the next night which was much more pleasant. She said that happened from time to time. We will have to think long and hard if we stay at a Hilton again.

• King Room with Ocean View

For the rate, the rooms could have been way nicer. They’re only partially updated and showed some wear and tear.. I’ve had nicer rooms/bathrooms at much much cheaper hotels in that area.

Access to the beach was nice. Rooms were dated and rate was a little more in the off season for the quality of the rooms. We booked site unseen.

My husband and I could not adjust the air although there was a thermostat. I am very cold natured, so this was an issue.we just ended up turning it off altogether.

Staff was accommodating and friendly. Clean rooms and very comfortable. Excellent view of the beach. Peace and quiet.

• King Room Oceanfront

I was very disappointed with the room. This was my first stay at a Hilton and I expected all of the wow factor associated with the name. I have stayed in much better rooms for less than half the cost.

The lobby area was very bright and clean. It was finely finished with tile floors, seating areas, coffee and gift shops. Very open and airy feeling, never crowded overly busy, or noisy. The staff were very friendly and eager to help as well.

• King Deluxe Ocean View Room

Had dinner on site and entrees were not good. Husband had a filet that looked to be perfectly cooked but was so over seasoned and salty he could not eat it. My entree was salmon, it was ok but entire meal could have been warmer in temperature. One appetizer was excellent, bacon wrapped scallops but 2nd appetizer was very bland, crab cakes. Desserts were very good. Service was good. Offered to replace husbands steak but declined since he was full enough, but disappointed about the steak.

Very comfortable bed, great ocean view, very close to restaurants. Starbucks in lobby. Nice pools.

• Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Attention to detail cleaning the room. Hidden fees over and above room charge - resort fee of $40 per day which other top resorts have within room charge.

Location was outstanding. Great location on the ocean. Good amenities.

• King Deluxe Ocean View Room

I wish that the bathroom was a little bigger, or that the door went out to the hall. I wish that the hotel had a cheaper option for beach chair rentals, the ones that we used were old and broken.

Very much worth it. Staff was very informative and very sweet. Beautiful hotel and views. We did enjoy breakfast, a lunch and a dinner in the hotel and food was wonderful.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Where to start? After having two of my credit card numbers phished by someone calling from inside the hotel claiming to be a manager, we had to put up with at times no hot water for showers, spotty wifi, maids who failed to clean the room for two days (then took an hour and a half to arrive after we called to complain), being over billed for room service on my credit card, the list goes on and on.

They waived the $85.00 early checkout fee.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

I liked nothing about this property. Room was filthy, bathroom had molds, floor had broken glass, good was pricey, elevators and hallways very dirty...

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

No carts to take your luggage to the room Hotel wants to try to get you to pay for someone to take luggage to room. No microwave in rooms Parking First and second level for valet parking

Location good Clean hotel

• King Room Oceanfront

Room was small not like pics. No microwave even though paperwork stated included. Refrigerator never stayed cold. Bar music very annoying when u r trying to relax in room. Way to many people in pools. Someone should be monitoring the amount of people in pools. So packed people had to stand couldn't swim at all.

• King Room with Ocean View

The bed was never made right. Everything was old..furniture , tile in bathroom. The bathroom was so tiny you had to close the door to get in the shower. Ocean side was over the the huge exhaust fans so you couldn't hear the ocean.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Misleading photos. The pools are not as big as they appeared in the hotel photos and the building is old and it could have a better maintenance. The hotel charges a resort fee. Pools are very crowded and it is not easy to find a chair. Getting one on the beach costs 40 dollars. We had a leak in our room one day

Nice beach.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Did not receive room service on second day. Housekeeper came at 4 o'clock, we were getting ready to go out, asked her to come back at a later time. Never advised me that staff stops work at 5 o'clock. On first day came to straighten up the room at end of day. On last day they were knocking at our door at 9 o'clock to see if we were checking out. Checked out before 10 o'clock. Got the bums rush

Great beach, tiki bar and pool

• Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

We had to request another room. When we were at the beach we called maintenance because the sink was clogged. When we came back, we saw a note from maintenance and it stated the clog is from inside the wall. Basically, we had to deal with the clogged sink. My husband had to go downstairs to the front desk to complain and we ended up getting the same room two floors down. The rooms are dated and for the price that we paid, we've stayed at other hotels in the area where the rooms are much nicer. Will not stay here again.

• King Room with Ocean View

Almost everything cheerleading convention and had kids running up and down hallways and one nocked on my door thought it was her room very depressed about taking my girlfriend on are first vacation together what a waste of money at 230.00 a night plus resort fees

Water leaked from the toilet above us had to move rooms never cleaned are room had to call and ask on second day I highly doubt this rates as a four and a half star hotel I've stayed at three star that were better than this one

• King Room with Ocean View

Room had musty smell; bathroom was 1/2 renovated (sink & mirror area updated); however, tub area was horrendous- old, cracked pink tile (from the '60's) was stained & uninviting and shower curtain was torn in 5 places, old, raggedy, and well-- let's just say I've thrown away better shower curtains!

Comfortable beds; room temp perfect; spacious room; view was spectacular

• King Deluxe Ocean View Room

Price, other than that everything is amazing. Still very much worth the money and it does cost money for excellence

I enjoyed the very close beach access. The staff was extremely courteous and kind. Everything was taken care of extremely well. Valet service was super fast mankind.

• King Room with Ocean View

There was confusion between booking and the hotel regarding my bill and meal plan. It took about 5 phone calls to finally figure out what I was recieving.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

The representative at the guest experience desk told me because my spouse was not traveling with me, she could not help. She literally stopped talking to me. I was looking for a place to have dinner to celebrate a birthday. After I checked in, we were headed out to explore she tries to sell me a "time share" trip. Really?...not a great guest experience. The sheets were stained. The bathroom faucet had corrosion on the handle and around it. The shower curtain was stained. The chair in the room was dirty, would not sit in it. I slept only because of hours in the sun. When the A/C went off the room became very hot and humid. The money paid was so not worth it.

The valet was very willing to assist. The desk clerk was friendly and welcoming.

• King Room Oceanfront

This was a short trip for us. We loved being able to eat out meals on the ocean at the hotel. We enjoyed music at the outside restaurant while we ate. We walked to the pier and listened to more music. No hassle with traffic or waiting in long lines. This made a short trip stress free and allowed a lot of beach time. It was our anniversary, so this was exactly what we wanted.

See above.

Location on beach was nice, balcony to view ocean was great, view of pool area was nice did not get chance to use(only here one night), was a clean room, and loved having dinner in the dining room, food and service was very good. Price too much for what you offered, room on small side, would have been nice to have queen size, lacked a table with chairs, had to enter from an outside corridor after a walking inside(was very windy, cannot image when the weather is nasty), elevator was on opposite side of room(do not know if Hotel was expanded but they did not possibly think to center the elevators), no carts for luggage, must pay for breakfast was not included in price, coming in from the street no directional signing in the area for the 2 hotels and the private residents(came during the day can only wonder at night), and the Hotel is a mix of dated and updated looks. Thank-you.

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Although my wife and I enjoyed our stay overall, we were a little disappointed at the quality of the rooms. The hotel rooms are dated, there's just no other way to put it. You enter the hotel in a very nice lobby, which outshines the rooms. In our first room, it was noisy because it was an exterior room and the a/c unit made a loud humming noise that didn't allow us to sleep well the first night. Also, we were not pleased with the mattresses (had two double beds, as a king size was not available). The mattresses were too soft, which seemed to be from age rather than intentionally manufactured as soft. However, perhaps some guests like that feeling. My wife and I prefer a firmer mattress. We switched rooms on our second day, which fixed all of our concerns except the mattress. Next, when I went to the concierge desk, I met a very nice woman who told me about good restaurants and things to do in the area . . . all was well until she started hawking a tour of another Hilton property, which was estimated to take 2 hours to tour and listen to a presentation, but I was promised compensation for my time. I don't care how you try to explain it, the pitch sounded like a car salesperson trying to push a time-share down my throat. To me that's what it felt like and I immediately shut down. Even after I expressed that I was not interested, the concierge checked the tour schedule and told me what times were available. In the future, I would recommend that you mention the new property and just give me a pamphlet. If I'm interested, I'll contact you. Also, some of the gym equipment needs to be repaired. At least one, perhaps two of the treadmills had faulty touch screens and would not activate when pushed (appears the sensors are bad). Finally, my only other comment is regarding the drainage tubes that run outside of the hotel onto the beach.

This property had outstanding customer service! I'd like to specifically mention the great service from Marcus, Virginia, and Maria (Front Desk) , Rusty (Maintenance/Facilities), and Sandra (In-house restaurant). Everyone was very helpful, professional, and made my wife and I feel like VIP guests. The front desk staff assisted us in moving into a different room; maintenance quickly fixed a repair in our room, and the restaurant staff felt like family. I also wanted to mention the terrific Hilton shuttle service that takes you around for approximately a two-mile radius, which gets you to some restaurants and shops. I highly recommend eating at Thoroughbred's Restaurant (great steak and seafood)! If you want to get around beyond that you will have to taxi or Uber (20 to 40 bucks will get you to some fun areas in Myrtle Beach). I wouldn't say that the hotel is in the heart of downtown, but my wife and I were looking for something lowkey, so it didn't matter to us. The pools were very nice on the premises. Lots of kids and adults were able to enjoy with plenty of space for everyone.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Linens did not smell fresh. I moved twice, the first room smelled strongly of mildew that hit me in the face as I opened the door. All 3 rooms I was in had a faint odor of sweat. I did not like either side of the building. On one side it overlooked the top of the nasty lower building on the other side, it was so close to the other building that people could peer right into your room, so the drapes had to be drawn. One of the reason I had to move was the AC was so loud I could hardly hear anything else. I did not like the TV options, no pay per view. Did not like the No Conceal Carry, since I was traveling alone.

Amenities were nice. The bar was nice. I liked the coffee maker.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

The ice machine on my floor was not operational at the time I was there, so I had to go to another floor. Everything else was fine.

The bar and food outside at the pool was great. Food was great! Loved the hot tub this time of year. Personnel were all so helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• King Room with Ocean View

I wanted an easy check in, instead of being on the phone for hours. It messed up my vacation

I had a hard time checking in because Bokkkng.com and the hotel were not communicating effectively

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

The room was disappointing. It was small and no kitchen facilities or breakfast included. For the money it was not worth what we pd. It wouln't take much to improve. Add a counter, microwave and breakfast for same price.

The staff was friendly,polite and accommodating. The beach was clean and beautiful.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• King Room with Ocean View

The breakfast is over priced. I ate at hot stacks the entire stay for breakfast.

I love the location, pool, restaurants and local attractions near hotel. The hotel shuttle was awesome, as I did not drive my car anywhere during my stay.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

4 attempts to get washclothes on first day......bathroom walls had falling plaster ....room had an odor.....price of hotel stay had many fees and charges not mention when I checked in ...feel I was over charged as to the service provided by hotel....when I had an question ...answers did not match questions...starbucks staff had bad attitudes...this was my ailing sister's dream to stay here..she left crying not of joy but hurt...this is not right....I have stayed at HIltons before and had 10 star service and room...I will not attend this hotel in the future and advise future travelers..get the facts and fees up front so your final bill is not a shock.....and do not stay extra days as rates go up doing your stay hello....god bless

valet parking staff and pool side staff were excellent

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

The room was very small. We were given 2 full size beds in our room for 4 of us. The beds were so old that if my husband rolled to one side I would end up on top of him. I pulled back the sheets of my kids bed one day and there looked to be a blood stain on the mattress pad. We left a day early.

The beach and pool area where very easy to access. Access to the Kingston resort was easily accessed.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Gift shop/Starbucks was always busy with only one cashier available. Long lines caused a lot of frustration.

Property and Views were phenomenal. Well worth the money.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

This hotel did NOT measure up to Hiltons normal standards. The price that was listed on booking.com was not what I was charged at check-in. I was charged almost double. The room was in terrible shape! Closet doors would not shut, mold in the bathtub, coffee pot didn't work as well as a couple of the outlets.

• King Room Oceanfront

No beach chairs or umbrellas were out yet and the outside bar closed at 6. The food wasn't good and very high priced.

The view was amazing from the ocean front room.

• Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

We arrived at 3 most places will let you check in early but they said we couldn't check in until 4:00 but then our room wasn't ready until 6:00 pm. We waited in line 3 times to check in. Not sure why when housekeeping was knocking at my door at 10:45 on Check out day. Service was very slow at the outside restaurant/bar and the salad was not fresh and chicken was cold and consistency of sandwich meat. And they were sold out of French fries. Very disappointed with the quality of food.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

got to room and had to be switched because closet was being torn out of room very inconvenient. got to next room with broken AC. Last day called for bell hop and eventually ended up bringing our own bags down because it took too long

great views, very nice property

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

No microwave in the room. The view allowed you to see a parking lot and the beach, so it was a partial view.

The comfort of the beds, the tv channel selection.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Shower curtain had mold on it. There was no hot water, (twice). We had to wait about 1hr before hot water was available. Key pad on door was not working. Front desk gave me 3 different key cards. I was going back and forth to the front desk each time. She told me to use the phone by the elevators if the key card didn't work BUT..no one answered the phone. So back down to the front desk again. Finally, they sent Maintenance to fix the key pad. Very poor customer service for a 5 star motel.

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

The room kind like need up date clean but everything 10-year up old little disappointed if you walk in ! Because outside the building look brand new and high class ! The other think they do not have free breakfast that money !:((

Out side a building look like very fancy!

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

The rooms was not what u paid 159 for they was outdated I was on 1430 then I had to go outside to get to room just didn't look good for what I paid

That it had a Starbucks

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

nothing within walking distance: no restaurants, bars, shopping, nothing Staff was not friendly hotel needs a face lift

proximity to beach comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

What I didn't like was housekeeping they threw away things that we need instead of things we didn't need like a blender box instead of trash like cups and stuff empty bag of ice

I was so impressed with the staffs hospitality the bell hop Arthur was so sweet and Bruce the man at the front desk also, was showing us so much hospitality

• King Deluxe Ocean View Room

The room was average didn't feel it matched up with the price, the toilets need more flush power.

after returning from a long day going to various places we found the bed had been restored to it's fresh made position.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• King Room Oceanfront

The bathroom was very dated and not that clean. There was mould on the shower curtain . There was a thick layer of dust under the bed. The coffee and cups were missing often and calls to have them replaced went unheeded for hours. Never got clean glasses. Soaps and toilet paper not always replaced.

The location was excellent. The view wonderful. These are the reasons we went back to this hotel after staying there last year. Saw that lobby was being updated. Thought that rooms would be updated as well. Maybe some were but not the one we had. The staff was amazing the first time we were there. They upgraded our room without even being asked. This time not so helpful or friendly .

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

I loved the ocean view, it was really beautiful at night. I also loved how they had transportation for you to a few restaurants and other locations. It was very convenient.

• King Room Oceanfront

No internet included & tv channels where mainly sports and news.

Could of had more for price. There was extra fees that hotel charged me without prior authorization. No internet service was included, few tv channels mostly sports channels, great view, and long wait for room to be ready.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• King Deluxe Ocean View Room

The cost of the room for one night. It could have been a little less expensive for the quality of the room. The cost for the bottle of waters in the room when the room coat almost 300 dollars

The Ocean View and balcony. I like how

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• King Room with Ocean View

The staff were super friendly and accomidating, the facilities were very clean felt very welcoming. Luxury at a great price! Not to mention the bed was like sleeping on a cloud of love.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Fabulous but maybe more staff during a holiday so the lines weren't so long. Customers had to stay in line for a considerable amount of time.

Everything was beautiful . I only wish the weather was warmer. The site is stunning with so much to do. So many resturant's . Just gorgeous . We truly enjoyed New Years.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Nothing comes to mind, everything was perfect!

My wife and I wanted to get away and relax for the New Years weekend, and couldn't be happier with our choice of hotel. The staff, from the valet's to the cleaning crew, were all extremely friendly and accommodating throughout our stay. The Hotel Is gorgeous and our room had an awesome view of the beach and facilities. We both were very impressed with the complimentary shuttle service to nearby restaurants and attractions, and also the convenience of the drop off and pick up service. We would highly recommend the Hilton Resort at Myrtle Beach to anyone looking for a 5 star resort at a reasonable price.

• Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

Internet site shows indoor pool and hot tub, you have to drive to that. It isn't on site, very deceiving. I booked this hotel for the indoor pool, only to find I had to drive or take the shuttle. Water in bathroom only luke warm.

Clean

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

waited 45 minutes after 4 pm check in for room to become ready, no toilet tissue in bathroom no microwave in room. bug in tub which indicate the room was not cleaned properly, small flying insects in the room . I was very disappointed in the conditions of the room had to start off complaining to front desk,

no breakfast

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Noise transfers through walls Dirty room Outdated Musty smelling Construction zone Dirty pool Cold hot tub mid 80s Overall terrible experience I would call it a motel 6 Far far ways from the Hilton standard

On the beach

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms carpet was nasty Lanai door broke would not lock my lil boy kept trying to go on the patio Heating unit was broke Air leakage really bad around the doors Unknown fees added to my bill. Total was supposed to be 343.00 came up to 376.85

One receptionist was considerably helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Room with Two Double Beds with Ocean View

Bathroom to small. Had to walk to far when when we were lucky enough to find a parking spot. No carts to carry your luggage. Wasn't even ask when we checked out if we enjoyed our stay.

Location. Security clean.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Hotel could use some updating. Seemed a bit old and worn on some floors.

Proximity to the beach was great! Friendly staff and very accommodating. Amazing ocean front views. Good value.

• King Room with Ocean View

We loved how amazing the staff was! Super friendly and gave us great information on where to eat and go out. Since we were from out of town that really helped us out a lot! Will definitely be staying here again in the future.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• King Deluxe Ocean View Room

Had a nice view but was not overlooking the ocean

Was upgraded due to overbooking. Was given a time share that was more space than we could ever take advantage of.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• King Room Oceanfront

It was a little dated. Not what you'd expect for 200+ a night. But comfortable nonetheless. I will be back

Starbucks. Restaurants. View. Bed. Staff. Poolside bar