Reviews of Hilton Naples 4 stars

5111 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, FL 34103, USA

#12 of 58 hotels in Naples

I mentioned when I booked that I was celebrating my anniversary. When I checked in they had upgraded me for free and ten minutes later we got champagne and berries delivered. Way above and beyond. Shuttle service with free water beach chair and towel.. great service.

• Executive Floor King Room

The only thing that could be of more help would be to possible have a bar at poolside and more shuttle availability to the beach.

I was really impressed with the pleasant nature of the staff. The bed was very comfortable and the availability of beach supplies and bike rental was a plus! Also, it was very worthwhile to get a room on the executive floor to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast and snacks at night.

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beach is 30 min walk, not so close. Breakfast is ok, nothing special. Pillows are feather filled and get too thin when you sleep.

Location, the building itself is amazing, big parking, quiet area, close to Publix and Mr. Fish restaurant - delicious, but most of all - the pool. Would come again.

Loved our stay. We used the free mini bus to take us to the local beach - runs every hour. Great to be given chairs, towels and water in a cool bag! All staff were very friendly and helpful. Lots of parking at the hotel too.

Nothing…

The facility is extremely nice and the location is perfect for what my intentions were over the weekend… Yet it is the friendliness of the staff that really stands out when you stay at this Hilton. From the moment you check in until your moment of checking out the staff is friendly courteous and helpful.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

As I said above nothing with our stay. Our vacation was great. It was just the one place we ate at and when we return to Naples we won’t go back to eat.

We had a wonderful experience with all of our lunch and dinner experiences outside the restaurant except for 1 place called Pelican Larry’s. We went there because the reviews seems good but the food was so so and our waiter didn’t seem to want to be bothered with us. We were really surprised by this because everywhere we went the service was very good. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant, however our friends did and said it was outstanding. The only reason we did not was because we enjoy eating outside whenever possible.

View from room....overlooked athe top of one of the building and bath room had small rust stains near the door and toliet

Location, Shula restaurant, comfort of the bed

The price of the food should include the side dishes. I paid $43 for 2 pieces of lamb and had to pay extra for each side dish. Very expensive indeed. Makes you want to eat out.

The staff, pool and the room was very clean and comfortable. Our second stay at the Hilton and would return.

• Executive Floor King Room

Executive lounge evening buffet very poor and the room lacked space and character. There was little choice with the same selection every day. Breakfast choices also poor. Alcoholic drinks had to be paid for.

Bed very comfortable. Swimming pool area was well kept. Chairs, towels and water provided as well as minibus to beach if required.

The Shula's Steak House - we went there for breakfast and we experienced a very poor and slow service. They charged us extra for items that should be included and the tip was added to the bill (table for 4) so by not paying close attention, I tipped they twice for a lousy service.

Very clean place, very friendly staff and conveniently located

• Executive Floor King Room

Got back to the hotel about 5:30pm on Friday night, was expecting to go use the swimming pool but the pool was closed for a wedding rehearsal. Part of the reason we went to Naples Hilton was so we could stay at hotel with pool that we could swim in. Pool should not be shut down for paying guests, or if then need to do this should advise when checking in so can plan around.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

More umbrellas for the chaise chairs - unable to get out of sun and enjoy the pool longer.

Very friendly helpful staff. Location was perfect. The pool was quiet and lovely but - need more umbellas.

The room would NEVER get cool. Had temp set on 65 and fan ran on high full time. Service Tech came to room & adjusted AC down to 55 (still would not cool down to 65). Tech discovered Janitorial staff had return air blocked by large chair (moved chair but temp would not go down to 65). Small return air vent in bathroom that was of NO VALUE. Bathroom would fog up every-time one used the shower. Small discharge vent at room entrance. Could not see it moving a Kleenex while holding it directly in front of the vent (another reason the room was hot). Lastly, the Janitorial staff was less than efficient. We had to retrieve additional rolls of toilet paper (they only had one additional roll in the bathroom). When picking up a towel I dropped I noticed some bright colors in the back corner on the floor. After retrieving the item it was a round cloth ball for a small child or pet. It did not belong to us and we have no idea as to how long it had been present. Just shows how well the Janitorial staff was cleaning the bathroom - they were NOT!!! I filled the ice bucket on Friday - we left early Monday. The Janitorial staff never emptied/cleaned the bucket the entire time we were there. The Hilton informed us they could not adjust the bill as we went thru Booking.com. Due to the unsatisfactory stay we experienced for the three days we were at the Hilton, someone owes us some money.

Shula's restaurant, while expensive, was EXCELLENT. Probably one of the better steaks we have enjoyed in a long time. One of the female PM Staff members was always very helpful (I think her name was Briana). She was great!!!

The bed was very comfortable, the staff was super friendly and accommodating. The beach chairs/towels were appreciated. The breakfasts in Schula's were tasty and reasonably priced. The gym was clean and well equipped. We had a great stay at the Hilton Naples!

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A breakfast buffet in the restaurant would have been preferable in stead of table service. There is good breakfast in the executive lounge but space is limited. The executive lounge hours are very limited and it should be open from early morning till say 10pm, without closing.

The location is great for beach access, within 30 minutes walking distance. next door to upmarket shopping mall. Having a car to go anywhere else than the beach and mall is required. Lovely heated pool. It is not mentioned on the website that it is heated! Plenty of parking spaces around and underneath the hotel.

• Executive Floor King Room

Room was often cold (heating did not seem to work and it was very cold outside) the pillows were minimal, at best.

Staff competent and friendly, room clean and spacious

• Executive Floor King Room

I would like to have had de-caf coffee available in the morning at the coffee station outside of Shula's

We had breakfast in the Executive Lounge which I feel was an excellent convenience and nicely prepared

Upon arrival, I was told in a bit of a condescending tone that I booked the room through a 3rd party, kind of reproachful that I got a better deal than what is available directly on their website. Common areas ( lobby, pool, etc.) were always super busy with various events, no space to enjoy some quiet time. We had to go straight to our room and stay there.

Beds were very comfortable and having bikes available made a big difference.

• Executive Floor King Room

Repairs in the restaurant kept us awake for half of one night. The hotel was slow to address it, but apologized for the problem, and comped us with a breakfast voucher

Very clean room with good housekeeping services. Very comfortable bed

The fire alarm kept going off in the middle of the night (from midnight until about three in the morning) & the staff didn’t offer any recompense I had to ask for it. Then they only gave me a $25 gift card for their restaurant which is very expensive (a la carte).

• Executive Floor King Room

Executive floor breakfast dissapointing . Espresso machine broken. No beacon,sausage Or Canadian bacon available. The executive Breakfast room was very small, and the decoration I found poor, very cold furniture. Did anyone tell the decorator it should have a Tropical decor and more charming area. It looked like an office break room. Also the only restaurant on premise is Shula’s Rather expensive. Limited grounds, no area For walking or jogging on premises .

Excellent check in staff and valet as well as Maid service

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Shuttle bus to beach. The 4th floor Exec level room was a great place to get some fantastic breakfast, snacks and drinks - and meet some new people at the same time if you wanted to.

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Excessively low temperature everywhere in the building. But that is quite normal in the US at summer time.

Free parking. Executive floor with lounge access for drinks and food. Free bike renting...

Only con were the cleaning ladies. They worked in groups and were talking very loudly, laughing, yelped a couple times. Woke us up and it lasted an hour. No courteousness to guests!! I almost called front desk but didn't want to get anyone in trouble.

Free parking, bike rentals, beach chair, towel n bottle water included! Super clean room, cold AC and bed was amazingly comfortable.

• Executive Floor King Room

There was nothing that we didn't like.

The staff was friendly. The room was clean and spacious and I liked the fact that I try to change my reservation because I wanted to have a different room for my anniversary and then my husband changed his mind he said the other room was better anyway I like the fact that even though they did not or were not able to change at the moment the second time, ( it was actually our fault for not really making up our mind as to what we really wanted), they listened and to my surprise when I went to check in they gave me the room that I wanted and they had placed a happy anniversary card on my night table and a slice of the most delicious chocolate cake in the fridge for us that I have ever tasted. I am so thankful for them the fact that they made my 40th wedding anniversary so special with that small yet so appreciate it token of love. Thank you so very much we will definitely return. Oh, I cannot forget to say that the breakfast and the evening snacks at the Executive Lounge was excellent the staff there was excellent Ofelia, Lea, the Sipercisor which I have not met her name is Andrea, and even the new girl Myleene. Diana, one of the supervisors I spoke with to get my reservation changed, I believe was the responsible one to give us the room that we wanted and the one responsible for the anniversary card and the cake ( it's amazing how she listened to me and heard me say that it was my wedding anniversary. And she was so sweet to listen and make it special), I am forever thankful to her. What empathy she displayed. The cleaning staff was also amazing.

Faucet and shower head need replaced. The crowds in the executive lounge would be less if the key cards worked on elevators.

The executive lounge is an excellent perk. The pool and hot tub were very relaxing. Complimentary bicycles were fun. The cleaning and maintenance staff do an excellent job and they are very friendly.

Noises from other rooms- walls seem thin - we were in 354 and sounded like they were moving furniture above us and fire alarm that woke us at 8am!!! no reparations were offered or apologies made.

Beds are good room is clean-

• Executive Floor King Room

I love everything about this location. The facilities, the rooms, the beds. Everything is top notch. Especially, Bella at the front desk. She's always so helpful and such a delight. It's refreshing to encounter such wonderful staff.

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The executive lounge is too small, very crowded and needs more personal, there were only two ladies working very hard cleaning up tables, refilling the catering and organizing, too much for the amount of people having breakfast at the same time.

The beds are queen size and comfortable, Valet is very good

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is fantastic, the only issue we always have when we are there is the A/C does not cool as much. We had it down to 65 and we were hot all night long.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

The pool area was quite small and there was no bar service.

The beds were very comfortable and the A/C was very quiet. I was actually able to sleep really well.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Executive Floor King Room

i just wished that the rooms on the executive level had balconies, that would have been great.

The staff was great, I loved the room and the hotel was close to everything. Beautiful decor too.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

We did not like That it rained. But it was not the hotels fault...

The bed was super comfy! We came in late from dinner one night and they still had valet.

The only thing I would improve just a bit are the pillows on the beds. For some reason, although very soft, they are so soft that they sink and do not give enough support, therefore, we had neck pain every morning and it was difficult to sleep at times.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hilton Naples. It was a Mother's Day getaway for my mom and I. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean and had everything you could need. The hotel provided transportation to the beach along with beach chairs, towels and bottles of water. That was huge because parking at the beach was $8 and it was limited. They had pickup and drop off every hour until about 6pm. The pool was also nice and the gym was modern and pretty spacious.

This property didn't have a fun bar, it wasn't family friendly, it's geared more for couples over 40.

The beds and pillows were comfortable and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Executive Floor King Room

Concierge service leaves something to be desired (and since I could never find someone, Kudos to Front Desk for being the concierge!)

Bedding was extra comfy and proximity to Waterside shops and beach were terrific amenities. Bicycles to borrow is great perk. Pool is really nice. King Suite came with good comp breakfast too! Liked the comp newspapers as well.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Location is a bit far from beach. There is a beach transfer with a nice guy. However the transfer doesn't run that often so you end up using the car, and parking by the beach is expensive.

Staff is very nice and efficient. Rooms are typical Hilton. The hotel is silent and you can sleep well. They provide beach gear (chair, towels).

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The Club Room for the Executive Floor was very busy at breakfast but the staff were always super helpful and continually re-stocking items.

Staff were very accommodating and friendly. The Executive Floor was a nice bonus. The pool was very quiet. The beds were the best beds I have ever slept in at a hotel. Rooms were very spacious.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

The Hilton hotel was good. Clean hotel, we had a minor issue - housekeeping failed to clean the room one day, but when I called they acted quickly and offered complimentary breakfast for the error. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Thanks to Jose in the housekeeping dept who was very kind. It is located near a beach, the hotel offers transportation throughout the day. The hotel also provides chairs, towels and water for the guests to take to the beach. However if you need an umbrella you have to rent it at the beach, which is owned by another hotel, and the rental prices are really expensive, must pay taxes and "service charges" to guys that run the beach business. It is better to go further north to Bonita Springs Beach or south to Naples Beach where you can access for free the beach. If you need an umbrella it is better to buy it in a store and take it with you to the beach.

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Quite expensive but high season. Pleasant but could be larger pool area, could not open a window (personal preference). No own beach facility with bar/ lunch etc.

Large room, Executive Lounge with breakfast, drinks and evening snacks/ meal, helpful staff. Free bikes to rent. Quite close to Naples and beach

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

happy with all.... slight hiccup at checkin because they had records saying booking.com reservation had been cancelled. I had the paperwork and your emails so they honored it but if they had been full in occupancy I believe there would have been a problem. Dont know what caused the reservation to show up cancelled on their end because I had email 2 days prior to checkin from you confirming everything. You might want to check and see what happened.

Great bicycles provided complimentary, excellent gym, newspaper and coffee daily, shuttle to beach and chairs provided

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Very slow draining tub and room phone did not work. The restaurant at the hotel was outrageously high priced ($$$$$).

It served the purpose but nothing to brag about.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Could have been a separate more casual bar. Shulas was the only option and was uncomfortable unless you were dressed for an occasion

Staff and rooms were great

Love everything about the Hotel Naples. The staff was welcoming from the beginning. Very friendly and helpful. Our guest concierge Diane was great. She gave us a lot of great tips on the sites and locations, placed to see and things to do and the amenities of the hotel. Made us feel right at home. We mentioned it was our 22nd wedding anniversary and we were surprised with a tasty treat when we returned to our hotel room later on that evening. Love the location. The close proximity to the beaches, shopping and dining were a great plus. By the way, there was a shuttle that will take you to and from the beach if requested. As well as you were given beach chairs, towels and water for your time at the beach. There were also bikes you could rent to ride around the town if you wish. The pool is perfect plus there is a gym if you wish to get in a little exercise if you wish. The rooms were very clean and welcoming and well appointed. The bed was super comfortable. I will definitely recommend the Hilton Naples to anyone. I have already told all my friends!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing/Disability Access

Breakfast was a daily disappointment. For example, first morning eggs benedict..the English muffins were not toasted. Second morning waffles were so so. Third morning, eggs came on a small plate, grilled tomatoes on a separate small plate ... both were cold. And, shouldnt the eggs have come with the potatoes as well. The bar portion of the restaurant should stay open to at least midnight. Did not eat dinner or lunch.

Staff was terrific. Rooms clean and comfortable. Fitness center clean and comfortable. Loved the bottle of water every day. Loved the shuttle to b each with chair, towel and water.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was very basic, visited by families with young children which is not expected on the executive floor.

Clean and very comfortable room, as to be expected from Hilton, a luxurious experience! Booked a room on the executive floor which gives you nice extras like complimentary breakfast, complimentary valet parking and hors d'oeuvres.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Being very picky but just with the intention to help them take this wonderful hotel to the next level: it would be nice if ALL employees acknowledged and greeted guests on the hallways instead of looking the other way. Also, it doesn't make sense for housekeeping to knock on the door at 8:30 am if they know the guests are checking out later that same day.

Facilities kept in excellent condition, very nice staff, extra-clean rooms, private breakfast and tasty hors d'oeuvres on the executive floor, comfort, good wi-fi, plenty of parking, central location closed to a wonderful beach

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing/Disability Access

shulas was the only place you could get an adult beverage, and the bartender was rude and got a weak drink for$10.00. The carpet in the room was soiled and needed cleaned..

large room was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Booking.com offered a fifty dollar onsite spending voucher for an extra $25. At check in, neither the desk clerk nor the manager had heard of such an offer. I've booked 3 different times through Booking.com and have been misinformed about the hotels amenities each time! They even got the location of the hotel wrong once. My advise would be to book elsewhere. 3 stikes your out Booking.com!!!!

Rooms were nice, friendly staff, overall pleased with our stay.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room is very small, doesn't have microwave, the housekeeping is terrible doesn't pick up the trash in the trash can everyday, doesn't put back what we already used like cups, teas... I'll never come back, doesn't worth the price

The property looks amazing outside and the lobby too!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

An alternative food offering in addition to the steakhouse

Excellent value for money, free wi-fi, parking, beach towels and shuttle bus. Comfortable, clean facilities,friendly & helpful staff. Short distance from Naples centre and beach, would stay again.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Room had mismatched furniture, air conditioner did to seem to work properly and we had a view of debris on the roof. Room was a huge hike from the elevator for my elderly father.

I like the hotel lobby and the location is decent. I have always found the staff to be helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

We like to clean up after yourselves and there weren't enough garbage cans around. The two garbage cans in the room were too small and did not have a garbage bags.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Moving large tables thru the coctail area intrusive,not an approiate time.I will recommend

We were truly catered to and made to feel very welcome. 4th floor extras delightful as were the staff.Shula,s very good experience. Pool setting very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

Staff very helpful. The chair, towel and water for the beach is great. Room lovely. A great stay at the Hilton Naples. If we return to Naples would definitely stay at the Hilton again.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

More handicap parking spaces.

The most comfortable beds of any hotel we ever visited anywhere. Quiet, solid, very clean and well built rooms. A total pleasure.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Executive Floor King Room

Breakfast was horrible. I have visited different hotels paying lest money and it was a lot better,i have no more words to describe the bad experience the my family and I life in the naples Hilton hotel. I won't recommend anyone to go there

The pool

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

complimentary breakfast would have been nice for the price paid.

The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I felt well rested when I woke up. The customer service was amazing and free valet parking was included which was a huge help.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

instead the offer show me "breakfast free" when I arrived at hotel they said me that no breakfast free!!!! Than, I discuss with and they gave me...Take care about that offers that when you arrived its not true...

clean, higher floor, quiet and good location, parking easy many lots.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

You didn't get at least one drink or two for free in the lounge....15.00 bottle of wine was 6.25 a glass!!!

The Hotel was perfect and really nice executive level! Good food and snacks!

• Reviewed: 19 June 2016

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Personal - they charged us more, we had troubles to set the right bill (their fault and NO appology at all).Houskeeping did not give us towels, we called reception and houskeeping and wait 1,5 hour to get it. Next day we did not have toalet paper - never brought it however we called... Very poor concierge breakfast and snacks, extremely soft and uncomfortable beds. Our room was right above some air condition, NO view at all and VERY noisy all night, could not sleep at all!

Great location, nice design of the hotel, clean. Plus - they are renting bikes for free

Food and drink were expensive

Clean and comfortable

Nice Pool area, awesome stuff, free parking

The AC in the Room didn’t work at night.

Staff was great

Gym equipment didn't all work

Great location, great staff, amazing housekeeping, and very quick to fix any issues.

everything

• Executive Floor King Room

Close enough to the beach and shopping, executive lounge was a big bonus, will def stay here again next time we are in Naples,

Not on beach

Close to beach and downtown

May I suggest a little less noise with the room keepers.

Impeccable cleanliness, attentive check in staff.

• Executive Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Great location, located between downtown 5th/3rd , close to waterside shopping and great places to eat. Not far from the beach

• Executive Floor King Room

The staff was great and we really enjoyed the executive lounge.

• Executive Floor King Room

Sausage or bacon with breakfast.

No negatives. Completely happy.

Beautiful hotel. Hotel supplied beach chairs, beach towels, water and shuttle to beach.

A/C was being worked on 2am - 3am (approximately) so electricity was off briefly. Room became a bit warm.

Very clean. Bed very comfy