Reviews of Hilton Nashville Downtown 4 stars

#7 of 162 hotels in Nashville

9.7

6.2

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Brilliant hotel. Slightly on the pricey side but think that’s due to a large event going on when we stayed. Perfect location, would definitely stay again any time we’re in Nashville.

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

The staff was extremely friendly. The security made me feel very comfortable. It was right in the heart of Nashville with easy access to all the sights and attractions.

• One-Bedroom King Suite Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll in Shower

This is a lovely hotel. Very impressive lobby area. The location was the best! Close to the Bridgestone Arena and just around the corner from Broadway. Room was ultra quiet.

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

When we arrived we tried to get an early check in which wasn’t available and that was understandable . Our check in time was at 4 pm and we where told our room would not be ready till about 6pm. I also reserved a double suite. When we got to our room we had a king suite and was told that was all that was available. When we went to check out our bill was unexpectedly higher than the total shown on bookit.com. After about an hour or so I finally got the bill down a bit but was still more than expected!!!

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

Gym facility was very small compared to the size of the hotel. No pool or jacuzzi. The high price is for the location, not for the amenities. The hotel is very open and expansive to accommodate a herd of people.

Liked that the pull out couch was in an area separated by a door allowing privacy for both areas.

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

My sister could not get connected to WiFi. We are getting up in yearsso the furniture was too low for us to easily get up from. There was no exhaust fan inbathroom. Our room was finally cleaned after we got back from exploring.

Wes’s here for concert. The venue was across the street. Really liked that and chose this hotel for that reason!

• Executive King Room - Accessible with Roll In Shower

Not worth the money. Way too expensive. Would not give me the blocked discount rate for my group. Fell and hurt myself at the hotel. Stepped out of the elevator tripped on the carpet or the elevator floor While on the way to my room after dinner. I made a report security regarding the incident. I wasn’t offered any medical attention except they said they would call an ambulance if I wanted them to do so. Spoke with the front desk the next morning and explain to them that I thought my Thumb was fractured. Explained that I would need an x-ray and the doctor visit. I then asked if the Hotel would help compensate me for this incident. I was told to call I had a security the next day which I did and he abruptly told me he did not have anything to do with this I was instructed to call the district manager so I left him a voice message two days ago and I haven’t heard a word back from anyone since then.

Good location. Very convenient that’s where my conference was held

• One-Bedroom King Suite Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll in Shower

We loved the spacious bathroom and luxurious setting

The staff was so friendly and helpful. We had forgotten our concert tickets in our car after we checked in, Jordan offered to get them for us and promptly returned the tickets to us. That's what you call customerservice!!!! Thanks Jordan!!! We had a great time in Nasville, we will be back vwry soon and staying at the Hilton

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

Mildew smell in shower. The maids not being consistent with supplies. They came late in the day. We arrived in Nashville at 10:30, wrote that we would need to get a room early, but had to wait until 4 p.m.

The Hilton Downtown is in a perfect spot. Walking distance to stores, restaurants, entertainment. Very beautiful hotel. Taxi service outside door. Bellman very helpful. Enjoyed our stay very much.

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

HOTEL IS IN THE MIDDLE OF EVENTS AND MUSIC ROW. EXTREMELY OVER PRICED BAR! ALL ROOM SERVICE STOPS AT 11:00PM AND NO VALET CART FOR ROOM SERVICE. NO MENU IN ROOM....

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

It is THE BEST location for first time Nashville-ing. It was freezing outside and the hotel is about a half a block away from everything you want to see. Big fan. Beautiful hotel. Great and friendly staff.

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

My debit card was charged a fifty dollar fee although it was not used to pay for the room. The person I spoke to on the phone was very short and rude and couldn’t tell me why my card was charged when it was not the one used to pay. I was told to expect a refund within 5-7 business days and that was all she could do for me

Great location and room!

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Had a total of 17 exec king rooms. Flew in that morning from all over the country, but some in party didn’t have their rooms ready until AFTER 5 pm! Manager notified and all they offered was bottles of water. Then, housekeeping was bad. Didn’t make beds in any of the rooms on Sunday. Only offered fresh towels at 4 pm. And, walked into our room twice without knocking for turn down service!

Location! And breakfast buffet.

• One-Bedroom King Suite Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll in Shower

The room was dusty---all of the wood furniture and the headboard. It appeared as though maybe the room hadn't been used recently. I arrived feeling ill and didn't want to bother with waiting for a maid to clean it, so I used a towel and dusted myself. The bathroom was clean and floors appeared to be also. I've stayed at this hotel several times but never experienced this problem. Valet parking is good, but the price had increased significantly since I was there in October.

The bed was very good and size/layout of the room was excellent. I also liked the door locks---made me feel safe. The Italian restaurant located inside the hotel is very good. Staff members were friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

Front desk staff were curt and rude. I asked to be moved to a room with a tub. They told me there weren't any available with a King bed. I pulled my phone out and pulled up there site and there was availability. The staff person who was rude, perked up and nicely offered to move me. When I am paying $120 for a room or in this case, $400, and I ask for a room change when its available, it should be no issue to give. Loved everything else about the hotel, but the front desk staff were all curt and not Hilton standard that evening.

Beautiful room, Large and very comfortable. Excellent location.

Front desk staff

The hotel location couldn't be beat! It was right in the middle of everything! The staff at the breakfast buffet and room service was very friendly. The front desk staff was not so friendly. Our room booking was of the executive suite! These room get special accommodations that I was not aware of. Nor did the front desk tell us anything about it when we checked in. Just gave us a key and sent us off. Just think they could have been more friendlier and helpful.

the weather haha.

Bed was fabulous. Room was clean and able to move around. Liked the shower glass door verses germ collecting curtain. Perfect location to walk to sights we wanted to see. Great security. Felt safe.

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

We booked two executive king rooms for 5 days and we were given rooms with our windows facing the lift and couldn't open our curtains for the entire trip, asked if at least one bedroom could be changed but they said the hotel was full and didn't offer to change us if a better one became available.

The location was excellent for getting around and seeing everything

• Executive King Room - Accessible with Roll In Shower

Overcharged for room service breakfast, and did not include all that we ordered (but were overcharged for). Wake up call failed one morning. I don't know how they messed that up.

Good location.

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The person that check me in didn't say anything about the breakfast have to pay for it and we found that out After we ate breakfast and they gave us a bill. The waitress ask them and they said we have to pay for it. When I talk to them they said you have to have a exsavite sweet to get breakfast for free. I payed almost $1,400 for my stay and can't eat breakfast for free policy needs changed. Then the issue with the vale person when we pulled up trying to charge me an xtra 11 dollars to park my car and then on top of that giving my husband and I an attitude about in packing our car when we told them we wanted No Help and they kept trying to help and did it again when we left. This is how your people treat a veteran and his wife???😡

The hotel was in a good location

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Staff didn't know what they where doing asked several times to get code for internet and was told it wasn't working and told room would be ready in 30 minutes wasn't ready for 4 jourd

Very convenient

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

Requested an early check in for 3PM, arrived about 10 mins b4. Front desk lady ask for phone # and would call when a room was ready. At 3:30 PM this very unconcerned lady told me they had been preregistering people since 7 AM and she would call me when a room was ready, in a very condescending tone. I see a lot of people checking in and going up to rooms. At 4:05 PM the ring comes, at first she didn't even realize she had called me. Then this snotty young girl tells me that because of the delay, she was going to comp me up to an Executive Suite, which is what my booking from Booking.com says I reserved anyway. At 8:30 AM the next morning, housekeeping came knocking and wanted to know how soon they could remake & turn the room. There were no face towels/wash cloths in the bathroom and the hair dryer didn't work. One expects a little bit more for a $506.00 a night lodgings.

Beautiful Lobby. I liked the lay out of the suite, it was well thought out. Very clean and comfortable. Surprisingly quiet. One of the top ten restaurants in Nashville can be accessed from the hotels lobby. On one side of the entrance is the Arena, on the other side is the entrance to Schermerhorn Symphony and one block North Is lower Broadway. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

The bartenders that served me at the Symphony Lounge were all grumpy and miserable (the women that worked there April 22-25th, except the woman that served me a cappuccino on the morning of the 24th.) The Lounge is the first thing you see in the center of the grand lobby. You would think the Hilton would want more hospitable staff in such a prime location.

Loved the location! The hotel was within walking distance to many great Nashville attractions. Rooms were super clean, bed was comfy. Was able to check in early which was a big plus. Ate at the Trattoria Italian restaurant at the hotel one night which was delicious.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Loved the location, rooms, executive lounge, coffee on every floor in the morning, wonderful turn down service, two fantastic on site restaurants and great lobby bar for a quick bite. Also very pet friendly with a park steps away for daily walks. We will definitely return!

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite

It would be good if breakfast was included, it's an expensive hotel so it's maybe a little tacky that it costs about $40 extra a day. (The food was really good though)

The bed was amazingly comfortable and the rooms were so clean! Also the adjoining Italian restaurant was amazing food and unbeatable service!

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• King Room with Accesible Tub

We liked that there was a separate living and bed room area. This is very comfortable and if someone was watching tv while the other was resting they didn't disturb them. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was beautiful. It's very close to downtown about a half a block to tons of entertainment and restaurants. It's kind of expensive, but well worth the money. It didn't disappoint us at all! We we very pleased with everything about this hotel!

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Executive Double Room with City View

When we arrived to check in at 4:20 p.m. Sunday, we were told our two rooms were not ready, and they were unable to tell us when our rooms would be ready. We had an eleven month old baby with us, and for us to be expected to hang out in the lobby for who knows how long, since your staff couldn't tell us, was unacceptable. If check in is at 4:00, our rooms should be ready at four, since that is what guests are paying for. We had to request the services of a manager, and lo and behold, he found two rooms for us that were ready. Interesting that a manager was able to find two rooms, but your staff couldn't. It was an unpleasant way to start our vacation.

The rooms were very nice. Would have preferred two queen sized beds however, to two full sized beds.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

Nothing. We liked it all.

We loved our room. Plenty of room. Bathroom was awesome. Couldn't have found a nicer room to stay at. Everyone waz so nice. We even had room service and it was goox

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Executive King Room - Accessible with Roll In Shower

No longer a family friendly hotel....They got rid of their pool (for an executive lounge) and no microwavein the room... for 400.00 a night, I was extremely disappointed about these things! Also, there was a lot of trash every day (we stayed 3 days) on the carpet of the hallway around 3:00 in the afternoon,....We stayed on the top floor... executive suite...😭😭👎🏻👎🏻

Location, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• King Room with Accesible Tub

Was a little pricey compared to some of the other hotels but the location made up for that.

Loved the pet friendly atmosphere. The dog park was close by and convenient. Loved the fact that we could walk to all the great streets of Downtown Nashville so easily.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Room service food was brought quickly and tasted good. Seemed a little expensive but I guess it was worth it since we didn't have to get out.

Very close to Titans stadium (we went for a game) Literally across street from Bridgestone arena Close to many restaurants. Beau took up our luggage and recommended a great restaurant. (Pucketts) We walked everywhere Bed was comfortable. Hotel itself is very grand and pretty. Felt luxurious.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

Pricey but you get what you pay for.

Brilliant location for access to all the Nashville sights ( Ryman Auditorium, Broadway, Johnny Cash Museum & Country Music Hall of Fame). Excellent suite - super comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

We were very unhappy with the valet service when we will leave and I'll call came out completely black and it was a white car it look like someone was driving it it was completely dirty and they said it was because they parked next to a exhaust fan

It was just ok for the rate

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

Gift shop always on break and closed often in middle of day. Bar prices very high

Excellent location. Clean rooms. Comfy bed. Did seem that the gift shop was always on break and closed though. Would recommend to friends and will be a repeat visitor

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Not worth upgrading to an executive room. We paid an extra 50 dollars per night as we were told it included breakfast which had two hot items. All three days both the hot items were egg based. No variation and nothing for people like me who cannot eat eggs. One day they forgot to clean our room and when we asked them we were asked can't you just have towels!! The room was cleaned but only the bed made and clean towels put out. The Italian restaurant is expensive for mediocre pizza and the wine is expensive and not particularly good quality.

Very good location within walking distance off all the attractions.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• Executive Double Room with City View

The staff were not helpful nor were they friendly. Stopped when I entered the breakfast area in an attempt to get a cup of coffee. Front desk receptionist could not answer questions regarding options for payment. Also found it a bit challenging figuring out how exactly the parking was managed and what was an appropriate place to park. Basically felt as if you were on your own at the facility. Wifi did not work.

The location was amazing for the event we were attending..

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

Pretty pricey.... $713 for a two-night stay. I wish you did a better job of offering sustainable living options--paper cups, not plastic or styrofoam, and in-room recycling at a minimum.

The room itself was very comfy. Beds and bath were great.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• King Room with Accesible Tub

Wished the elevators and front desk were more centrally located instead of the bar. Layout tips to the room designers: 1. Put more storage areas and counter tops in the bathroom. 2. The refrigerator needs to be at the opposite end of the living area wall unit; not in the corner with no light. 3. Use wall switches to turn on MORE lights in all areas. 4. All wall receptacles were installed upside down; irritating when trying to plug in grounded items. 5. Try pocket doors to the bathroom.

The bed, room and bath was outstandingly clean, comfortable and very spacious. All staff personnel were very helpful and courteous. Everyone was professional and patient. Loved the keyless entry to the room. Location was wonderful! It was short walking distance to the place we had planned on going to (Ryman Auditorium) and a few others we found along the way (all the wonderful shops, pubs, bars, and restaurants on Broadway).

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• King Room with Accesible Tub

The idiot behind the bar who didn't understand what a brandy and coke with no ice was took several attempts and another member of staff to tell him nd still got it wrong brandy no coke had to tell him again got it right except put ice in it same person took order for meal waited over 30 minutes for it people after me got orders in and food before me wasn't till another member of staff asked what I wanted I said what happened turns round idiot didn't even tell them in kitchen ended up manager eventually come out with a paper bag when asked why was food in paper bag not on plate he was very sorry for what happened never are in there the rest of my stay. Didn't like getting woke up at 8.10 am for room cleaning

Nice comfy room good hotel

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Executive Double Room with City View

It was dated and dirty. Staff seemed like everything was a bother. Had to call for extra towels and shampoo when I clearly stated 4 people were in the room. There was pubic hair on toilet seat and in bathtub. No free internet.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Booked for 3 nights,Arrived late due to flight delay (called hotel) but they had given or room away..to make up they sent us 2 blocks away to another hotel (they did pay) told us to come back for next 2 nights, they would comp 2nd night and we'd just pay for 1 - night..upon checkout they charged for "2".. I had to remind them so they took it off. Staff was very rude to us entire stay. It was their screw up not ours!!! Given high score for location...not staff. Oh and did I mention we are Hilton Honor members...not that it mattered.

Great location for downtown activities. Nice clean comfortable room. Front door staff/Valet very friendly/helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

While valet parking was convenient, having individual valets carrying keys (so you had to wait for yours to return) was bad.

Location of hotel, valet parking, suite size, bathroom accommodations, cable options, internet speed, and hospitality room offerings.

Location and comfort

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

All of the taxes on the final invoice.

Loved the location to all of Nashville’s top attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• One-Bedroom King Suite Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll in Shower

Lovely open lobby with plenty of seating areas, very close to Broadway. Breakfast choices were great!

Very overpriced

• One-Bedroom King Suite

Booked because we thought you had a pool, but you did not

Way over priced

Prices a bit highland

Parking was way to much

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

Everything. Especially all staff.

Great location!!!

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

The closeness to the Bridgestone Arena. The cleanliness of the entire hotel. Perfect stay.

Included breakfast with room

Across the street from Bridgestone Arena

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

The location and Flo the conceit was excellent

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

The location to where we were going to spend time was convenient, The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful, and friendly.

Everything it was beautiful

The bums.

I like the location. The staff are awesome. I feel safe here.

Overpriced

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

No free coffee in the downstairs lobby.

• One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Check in was miserable. Staff didn't even show concern that our room wasn't ready.

Buffett was great!

Pet friendly , clean

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Valet was expense. 40 per day

Very sweet corner room. Excellent decor. Better value than other local fancy hotels.

• King Room with Accesible Tub

Suite was nice, spacious and had a great view of the bridge.

Everything was great

Spacious and comfortable suite, the best possible location, nice staff

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

The staff was very friendly. Clean, and nice. Location.

exciting are of Downtown

No free parking

PRICE

• Deluxe King Suite Park View

Wifi was so so....connection kept dropping.

Very comfortable bed & pillows. Complimentary water & coffee

Good overall food.

Cost?

Location, location, location.

• Executive Double Room with City View

Really nothing... had a wonderful experience.

The buffet offered for breakfast was outstanding and kept well stocked.

• One-Bedroom Double Suite

The parking prices was to high you shouldn’t have to pay that price if you paying that much for the room

The motel was great but a little over priced

• Executive King Room with Park View

The TV did not work. Breakfast was hit or miss.

Bad food