Reviews of Ontario Airport Hotel & Conference Center This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

700 North Haven Avenue, Ontario, CA 91764, United States of America

#12 of 35 hotels in Ontario

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Overall pleasant stay

Check-in was a breeze. The hotel staff was inviting and professional. This particular hotel seems to cater to international travelers more than anything. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

My stay here was great.

No complimentary breakfast.

My stay here was great. The staff was wonderful, the whole hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. The pool and spa were relaxing with plenty of chairs and tables.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Exceeds expectations for the price. A real 5 star with a 3 star price.

If I had to get nit picky, I’d love for the cafe to be open longer and the restraunt to have served lunch/ dinner without a stop in between. That was the only inconvenience that I saw.

It was perfect! Better even than the website. Walked no distance to the arena, helpful, knowledgeable staff who had an answer for everything and helpful ideas as well.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Convenient and Friendly

Cleaning Staff didn't clean my room on a daily basis It only got cleaned 1 time and my stay was for 4 days

How friendly and well informed the front desk staff were

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Nothing really
    • Non-Smoking Executive Floor King Room

No parking, and no parking just to register. I had to park way in the back of the very large property and carry bags a long distance. Had a suite which was large, however the A/C was barely working and took forever to cool the room down. Also the bed was like an afterthought for this room, it was small like a queen size and appeared to be a temporary mattress they’d wheel in to convert to a sleeping area.

Nothing really

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Repeat Customer Enjoys This Place

No issues

Was ahead of schedule and front desk staff was very helpful and able to accommodate an early check-in. The onsite bar was great and bartender was friendly. Room is always clean and functional.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Enjoy the facility.

The bathroom did not have shampoo and conditioner. Also the Coffee Bean in the lobby was not open during our stay.

Good location very close to our destination.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Friendly staff.

My flight was at 5:20am and no shuttles run before 4:30am, so I was not able to utilize that service. That should be more clearly stated when booking as that was a big part of my decision to stay there as I had no car.

Friendly staff. Clean rooms and pool.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

The breakfast buffet was very good.

The breakfast buffet was very good. Staff was very pleasant and helpful with information about the area shopping, and great places to eat. We needed an early checkin and staff was very accommodating.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

The room was a nice size, bed was comfortable and the...
    • Non-Smoking Executive Floor King Room

Unripped and clean sheets would be better if a next stay is made.

The room was a nice size, bed was comfortable and the balcony was nice which had a nice view.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Great time, nice hotel👍🏽except for the shuttle driver👎🏽

We called the front desk at 10:20pm to get picked up at Citizens Bank Arena after our concert ended. We waited at the same place where we got dropped off but apparently the driver forgot about us. We had to call the hotel a THIRD time and didn’t get picked up until 11:05 and didn’t get back to the hotel till 11:15! The evening driver wasn’t very friendly, he’s excuse was that we weren’t waiting in the rite location when he picked up other guests earlier. It also took him almost 10 minutes to get us back to the hotel, he drove very fast thru some side streets, twice ending up on streets that were blocked off by police. This should not have happened since he claimed to have already picked up other guests earlier.

The afternoon shuttle driver on Saturday at 4pm drove us to the Black Angus Resturant after we asked him how far away it was. He was very friendly and helpful, he also drove us to Citizens Bank Arena later that day.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Never again

I know this place was pretty cheap but every staffs from this hotel was very disrespectful. No one smiles and looks tired. Also they all look unhappy about their work. Also when I tried to check-in, they made a mistake with my reservation and they didn’t even made an apology at all. They just didn’t want to admit their mistake. Specially one of staffs name with Angela, she was the most impolite staff all the time during my stay. I guess she doesn’t know what hotelier is :(

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Great place Great staff Great stay

The bathroom is too small. Other than that its a great place

I've stayed here a few times before over a couple of years and each time it's been wonderful. The rooms are spacious the bed really comfy and the view from the 10th floor was lovely at night. I will return whenever the chance arises. Whenever other hotels in the area increase their rates because of some event this hotel maintains their same rates keeping it an affordable luxury. They make a mean Long Island iced tea at the on site restaurant .. the food is good and priced fairly.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

The pictures online did not do the hotel or the room justice.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing I didn't like!

The pictures online did not do the hotel or the room justice. It was lovely! I was expecting a plain airport hotel, not a beautiful, comfortable, modern place. I was pleasantly surprised. You should update the website because the pictures do not represent what you actually get (the rooms especially). Very nice stay at this hotel!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Best place for the price!

There's nothing bad I can say about the place, sorry

It is the perfect get away wether it's for a night or weekend clean, excellent view and its a classy place . From top to bottom the best place to stay in the Ontario airport area. Ruben f Hilario

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Liked it at first

Everything is broken in the building. Every room has broken fridges the bathrooms are to small the a/c barly works all the rooms smell like smoke and when i was leaving they charged us for damages that came with the room aleady jus because im a medical marijuana license holder doesnt mean im smoking in the room i got charged for a mirror that was already broken when i got there and stealing oillows? This place is weird and cheap and only want money

Liked it at first

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Good
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

7:30 am Sunday could not get a bottle of water. Vending machines gone, gift shop closed, coffee kiosk closed. Water from bathroom sink was white.

Easy check in

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Very spacious room, great parking situation, extremely...

Would have been nice if there were more fast food places around the hotel. Couldn't find anything to eat at night.

Very spacious room, great parking situation, extremely comfortable beds, and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

No WiFi
    • Non-Smoking Executive Floor King Room

The WiFi did not work. I tried with my laptop and tablet. As well as my phone. The devices all said I was connected, but none of them could connect with the login page. The same issue happened when I stayed here in July. I went to the front desk. The receptionist said she would contact AT&T for me. I declined and just used my unlimited mobile data.

It was clean, quiet and in a good location. The staff was plrasant

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Comfortable and convenient.

There was a very loud event going on Saturday evening that lasted until 1am. I hate sounding like a stick in the mud, but I had a flight on Sunday morning that I had to get up at 5am for. 4 hours of sleep is not fun when it sounds like you have a nightclub in your room.

The bed was perfectly soft and supportive.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

great location and very friendly staff

extra friendly staff. we asked about local restaurants and asked them to call us a cab. instead they used the Hotel transport to take us and pick us up from the restaurant at no cost (except tips)

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Fantastic

The service was awesome...they let me check in early...the bartender at the lounge Saturday night...was awesome..great customer service...check out was easy and fast...I will recommend to family and friends 😆😆😆😆

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

You'll love the restaurant and coffee shop staff, they are very nice and love Australians.

Didn't get complete housekeeping and reception didn't log our request for additional night!

restaurant and coffee shop staff were awesome. Pool area was Nic and parking was good.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

Excelllent value with great service

The hotel staff is very friendly and tries to provide the highest level of service. This hotel is in a great location, just off the 10 Freeway. The breakfast buffet is very good with excellent service. The rooms are high value for the price..............This is an excellent value stay for business.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Not 4-star, but fine
    • Non-Smoking Executive Floor Double Room

Expected 4-star - Appearance, amenities more a 3-star. Coffee shop seemed aged and they couldn't make basic drinks because they were out of supplies.

Close to interstate, restaurants, Target. Quiet. It is clean, but very aged.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

A hotel worth staying

Hotel layout is a little strange; get lost and couldn't find the room on first day.

The hotel is near shopping mall, very convenient for shopping. Bus driver is very kind and thoughtful.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

High Value for your business stay

The value for your travel dollar is excellent. The hotel offers all the services (food/bar/gift shop/gym) that are needed for the business traveler. The staff is very kind and gives a high level of service.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

Great place to prepare for your Flight!!

The door keys were having a hard time keeping the program, it would take 5, or even 8 attempts to open the door. I had to go back to the front desk 2 times to get a card that would open the door.

I like the fact that we were able to call the front desk for a shuttle van, and one showed up within 15min!!

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

Great value for a business stay

This hotel is good value for the business traveler. This staff is nice and the rooms are a great value. This is a full service hotel with food, bar and gift shop for quickly needed items.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

We loved swimming.

There was one microwave in the lobby, but no microwave or fridge in the rooms. It would have been nice to have pool hours go a little later than 10 p.m. so we could have relaxed in the pool after returning from an exhausting day.

We loved swimming. The staff are so friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

This is a great business value hotel with old style Hilton...

This is a great business value hotel with old style Hilton features (this was a Hilton Hotel) prior to name change. The hotel is excellent for those that use the Ontario Airport.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2017

Great place to stay when leaving out of Ontario Airport

The only thing I did not like is that they only had one shuttle van to take care of their customers. I did not take the shuttle but I can imagine how crazy it might get on busy days.

The property was located in a great area close to the airport. The staff was friendly and great on handling my accommodations. I got a spacious room that was meet and clean. Also got to relax by the pool and enjoyed the heated pool and jacuzzi.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2017

Staff lies

The fact they tried to charge me for an extra night because the maid service said I had bags in my room after checkout time until 6pm.. I didn't even have any luggage. I left at 1pm with a late checkout request. I also had to call for the late checkout from my cell phone because the phone didn't work in my room.. then the staff told me I would have to wait three days to even have this matter talked about because the maid service manger would be in for 3 days. Then when asked to speak to a hotel manager there wasn't one either. They wouldn't be in for 3 days either. Left voicemail with general manager. We will see if he gets back to me.

I like the hotel and the area..

• Reviewed: January 18, 2017

Nice Hotel, Good price- Highly recommended!

N/A - we had a very good stay.

The hotel is very convenient. Nice big room with nice comfortable bed (King size bed/room). Very clean! I would definitely stay here again. The reception and bar area are also really nice to enjoy a coffee in the morning or drink in the evening. The food at the bar was also good. There are many restaurants in the surrounding area. Lots of parking and easy to get onto I-10!

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

Carlos and Ruby have given me excellent breakfast service...

Carlos and Ruby have given me excellent breakfast service for over 15 years. The world has changed in 15 years but Carlos and Ruby work hard to please you, ask for them......old school service is hard to find..

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Comfortable bed.
    • Non-Smoking Executive Floor King Room

Sliding door latch came off so couldn't lock. Electrical outlets scarce. Floor plug won't accommodate iPad charger due to being slightly recessed

Comfortable bed. Great view. Convenient parking. Great location. Good price

• Reviewed: December 16, 2016

Very pleasant stay

Can't think of anything

size of the room, well furnished, room was immaculate, the food was very good, there was room service, airport pickups, free parking very nice and professional staff.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2016

Great value for the money

Can't complain about anything specific

Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed, great towels. Very economical charge for our pet, $20 per night. Excellent location near great restaurants.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2016

Wow what service.

I was THRILLED with their Service.....they actually sent someone upstairs with new room cards for me. I usually have to go back down to the receptionist at check in and wait in line all over again.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

Clean,comfortable,spacious,free shuttle and excellent customer service!

Employees were very nice,helpful,friendly and accommodating. I was a bit high maintenance and your staff was awesome!! FREE shuttle, they moved me last minute into room w/2 beds, came to my rescue when I accidentally locked myself out and retrieved my husbands shirt that he left in another room. Excellent service and staff!

• Reviewed: October 25, 2016

Excellent Value for a Business Trip to the Inland Empire

The hotel staff gives excellent service/help. The breakfast buffet with Carlos for service has been excellent for many years, I also had an excellent light dinner at the bar.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2016

The location to Citizens Business Bank Arena is perfect.

WiFi was terrible. Conference I was in ended at midnight, long after all the bars/restaurants/convenience store closed so that was frustrating returning to a hotel with no real food or drink options except day old muffins and coffee concoctions.

The location to Citizens Business Bank Arena is perfect. Just a 10 minute walk.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Quality is about on par with the price that you're paying

The wifi was awful( we used lte all weekend), stains all over the floor, wallpaper was peeling and buckling on one wall, small bathroom, the phone in the room didn't work ??? (And thus I was unable to reach anyone to complain about the ridiculous amount of hammering by the maid in the room next to us early in the AM for no discernible reason one day. ) I stayed here because it was cheap so I'm not really surprised but it definitely didn't exceed expectations, especially up close

This place is nice for the money...I stayed because it was cheap and while appearances are nice, up close you're definitely getting what you paid for. The staff was nice though

• Reviewed: August 15, 2016

Good hotel with best location to shopping mall
    • Non-Smoking Executive Floor Double Room

breakfast is limited and not complimetary. Booking.com failed to book village suite hotel till i arrived to their front dest. and they transfer me to this hotel. They do not make any compensation for 3 hours time delayed for their mistake!

everything. except the poor service provide by booking! but it is not the fault of this hotel. this hotel is awesome.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2016

Brief layover.. Value for the Stay
    • Non-Smoking Executive Floor King Room

I liked the balcony view for the room I stayed in. Everything is close by and convenient. Very clean and comfortable. I was only there for one night so I didn't take advantage of all the amenities offered.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Great stay at Ontario Airport hotel

No issues

Cleanliness, spacious, friendly environment and swimming pool

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

No comment

N/a

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Nice

Price was higher than comparable

Nice

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Had to order a mini fridge for room .

Had to order a mini fridge for room .

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

awesome stay, great location

the room was big and comfortable, very clean

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Great place.

Great place.Bit old but good. I will stay next time too.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

First time staying at your Hotel. Would highly recommend my family and friends to stay there.

Staff was very professional. Food great.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

They lied and said jacuzzi tub in room.

They lied and said jacuzzi tub in room... no... no fridge, microwave room sucked old decor from 70s

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

It was good for a short stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Location and facilities were nice. Furniture old and neeeded cleaning

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

The employees at the hotel were very kind and informative

Needs a better room service menu and things seem a bit old

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Great stay staff was great

Breakfast buffet food was bad,

Bed was great

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

The room was quiet n clean.

A dated look coming from the couch and carpet.

The room was quiet n clean. Great options like, a bar restaurant n general store.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Convenient location

We always stay there when we fly out of Ontario because it's so close. Parking is great and the price is usually very affordable.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Breakfast not included.

I couldn't believe I paid as much as I did and breakfast wasn't even included.

Location is great nice friendly staff rooms are nice and clean.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Nice lighthing nice room set up clean and comfy bed

Was good

Clean really comfy bed

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Bartender was rude

Bartender was rude

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Beautiful rooms

All was good

Very nice and great location

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Replace carpet & brighten it up.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Replace carpet & brighten it up. Too dark.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Always very nice staff and always clean.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The restaurant sometimes gets good orders wrong.

Always very nice staff and always clean.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Was a great experience and Cheddy at the front desk made sure my stay went to plan.

Absolutely nothing!

Cheddy was super helpful! He made me time and visit at this location worth it!

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Wilson

Everything was great

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Premium Experience at Reasonable Rate

Location, lobby interior, room, and fitness center exceeded expectations at this price point. Friendly staff at check-in.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Jim

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Very friendly, especially the shuttle driver Eunice.

No negatives noticed.

Very friendly, especially the shuttle driver Eunice. First impressions are very important.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Nice and recommended

Clean room with comfortable bed

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

the bed was wonderfully comfortable!

the bed was wonderfully comfortable! The food in the restaurant was a little pricey but very good. I will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

I was only here on a over night so can’t really say to much

Little old and out dated

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

The welcoming feel of the facility!

The welcoming feel of the facility!

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018