Reviews of Hilton Orlando 4 stars

6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#109 of 407 hotels in Orlando

The shower pressure was great.

I like cracked eggs not from a carton. The cut potato was not all that. The cranberry juice did not taste like cranberry juice. I wanted to make a suggestion I think these item should have been covered glass cup, mug and silver wear.These items are getting dirty way before you get to the table.I think there should be a breakfast menu so you are aware of what they provide for breakfast.

The shower pressure was great. The bathroom looks nice. The outside view was beautful. The lazy river was great. Nice warm towel to dry up. I like the set up on the table for breakfast.

Decent place to stay
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Although the hotel is nice, I feel ripped off on the parking. There are no other structures near the hotel except their own parking garage (for blocks). How many malls or department stores make you pay $22 a day plus tax to park and spend money with them? This is on top of the resort fee of $27 per day, the destination marketing fee of $2 per day, the tax of $30 per day, and the room at $200 per day. So it’s basically $300 per night. Not the $195 per night you might have thought you were going to pay. The breakfast buffet is $30 per person for a simple omelet and basic fruits and breads which you can get down the street for less than a third.

The property is in a good location for quick access to just about anything you would like to do. The pool and lazy river are fun and relaxing. The basketball court is just off the pool for a quick game or two.

We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Orlando and would recommend this hotel and would go back again

The first day we arrived we decided to grab something to eat at he cafe. We spent 30.00 on a burger that tasted like it came from an amusement park. I had a turkey wrap was not anything to rave about but tasted fine. To be honest this is the only thing we didn’t like

We stayed here for our anniversary we had an amazing time. The spa was awesome and the pool and poolside service was exemplary! The food at the poolside restaurant was good we had the flatbread pizza. We didn’t eat at any of the actual restaurants inside the hotel.

Comfortable bed and clean room.
    • King Room with Pool View

The hotel feels tired and dated with slightly shabby beige decor. Rooms are clean, a reasonable size and beds comfortable with quality bedding. No separate shower in a king room with a shower over bath and shower curtain setup last seen in a 70s Blackpool B&B. The “gastropub” is a nightmarish cross between an airport lounge and a student union bar (in shades of beige). Pool is a kids only affair but slide and rubber ring river are good fun. Highly irritating $27 “resort charge” added at check in for “resort facilities” (ie the pool area and gym - what any other hotel of its size in a non city centre location would offer) and, unbelievably, “wi-fi”. The sheer chutzpah of charging for Wi-fi is bad enough (what else? water? power?) but the fact it was fiddly to access, flaky and constantly logged out really crowned the money-grabbing efforts. Basically a conference hotel (be prepared to be swamped by drug company reps reaching out to each other and and accountants trying to look important on their phones) rather than a holiday stay.

Comfortable bed and clean room.

Close to occc.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The service by the pool was not good. Every day I had to go find someone to wait on us. It was a bit ridiculous having to search for staff to come to a section. The Starbucks line was probably 40 people long in the morning. They did open a stand in the hallway but that’s with the 40 people in one line still. If you know it’s that busy you need to accommodate. The only reason I’d stay here is location for the convention center.

Close to occc. Easy walk

Very relaxed good family time. Great meeting place for families that are scattered

Wish we would have ventured out at least once for a dinner. Would be nice to know good places.

Just ate poolside and at Grab Go Starbucks off lobby. Good food. Walked one morning and saw Walgreens and breakfast places walking distance Ate Denny’s one morning

EXCELLENT
    • Queen Room with Pool View

Lunch at the indoor restaurant not a good value. Pricey and minimal portions. Eat at the pool!!!

Definitely stay here! Great location $15 Lyft to Disney parks. Walkable to convention center and great restaurants! Try Opa for delicious Greek food and entertainment. Hotel pools and pool side dining was wonderful. Room very clean and roomy. We’ll be back!

The hotel ist good looking cling and location is great.

My first time experiences with the spa not great poor services to the therapists massage long nail scratch my neck and long hair arms fell sand papers in my back Image.. !!!😡my brains ist I need to take a shower inmidiality not only because this hair in my back but also because they cancel my appointment the day before for my to relax, because I have to register out this day none time to relax for my, very poor attention in this Spa.. I'm very disappoint....😡

The hotel ist good looking cling and location is great.

Very relaxing. Enjoyed every minute of my stay. Will definitely book again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Allergy Friendly

There wasn’t anything that I didn’t like. My problem was totally off property non-affiliated with the Hilton. Pizza Hut up the street tried to charge me $52 for 2 medium pizzas w/ a 12 count of wings.

I loved everything about the property.

You should stay here if you go to orlando its pricy but worth it
    • King Room with Pool View

Hot tubs are always packed . We stayed for 5 days and only got in twice . That was downfall for me becAuse thats my favorite thing to do. Other than that the place is worth the money .

I loved the pool and lazy river . The whole reason we picked thre hilton . Very close to everything and all the universal theme parks and disney world only 10-15 mins away. Very relaxing , will definitely have to come back.

The pool area.
    • Queen Room

Charge me $21.00 for self parking. It could’ve been a lot less. And charge me for their advertisement. Don’t know what’s that all about. Fees galore.

The pool area. Great fun for the family.

Fun river pool! Pleasant hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The toilet had a slow flush. You had to hold the handle down. Our room keys just didn't work! We exchanged them for new ones and those didn't work either. Had to gave the maid let us into our room.

The pool is the best part of this hotel. Friendly staff. I would say it is a little above average as far as rooms go. Bathroom was clean as was the room. Hotel overall is clean and has nice decor. A few options for dinning.

Great Experience
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The only thing that was an issue, was the room we stayed in had a constant mechanical sound that occurred every 10 to 20 seconds and would last from 15 to 25 seconds. It might have been the elevators since our room was two rooms away from them. It did bother my little girls as it scared them a bit at night.

The room was nice. The pool area was wonderful. The valet staff were very kind. The staff in the lobby area were supper pleasant and kind. Especially the outside evening staff server Sydney working on Friday the 25th of May. She was so far beyond prefect costumer service, she made the stay perfect. Sydney is the main factor in deciding that we will stay at this hotel for any other conventions that will be held at the OCCC.

we asked 2 times to clean the bathroom which was clogged,...
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

we asked 2 times to clean the bathroom which was clogged, and we were never attended to.

Expensive but lovely stay
    • Queen Room

Beds where less comfy than last time we where here. Breakfast very expensive. Paying for car and resortfee ridiculous.

The swimmingpool and location. Very clean.

I absolutely loved my stay can't wait to go back!!!
    • Queen Room with Pool View

The only thing that I can say that we didn't care for was the prices on dining we ordered room service and it was pricey going down on room service wouldn't hurt if it wasn't so expensive we wouldn't have left at all!! We ordered room service when we checked in and it cost me 100. Bucks with tip so the next day we went out for breakfast and dinner. 5.00 a coke? I'm not being cheap just saying keep people there it would be more profitable for the hotel!! When big family's go it can be very expensive!!

We didn't like anything!!! We absolutely loved it!!! The staff was so on top of it,and everyone we had encountered was so nice and helpful!! I needed a getaway so when I went online to find a hotel I was looking for a place I didn't have to leave,the pool area was the first thing I was interested in,and when I saw the lazy River I was sold!! I loved the fact that my reservation didn't require a credit card!!! My son who is 15 and his best friend who also is 15 loved staying at your hotel we will definitely be back many many more times!!!! My son had said at one point "mom these people must really love there jobs there so nice and act like they love working here!! This company has done well at picking out there employees and has done a fine job at training!!!! Good job to all thank you for such a great get away I needed it!!!!!!

Wonderfull stay, will be back!
    • Queen Room

Having to pay for parking your car and resortfee. Just put it in the roomprice, especially the resortfee I think is silly.

Beds en pillows lovely. Swimmingpool fantastic! A small swimmingparadise. Breakfast is not cheap but worth it. Lovely staf and the best food.

Even Though We didn't use the Resort we had to pay for...

Even Though We didn't use the Resort we had to pay for it. The fee that is listed on booking should be updated to that. There is no advantage of advertising one fee and when we go to the hotel pay extra costs that we didn't even use. On booking page there isn't any place that said this fee is mandatory.

Very nice.
    • Queen Room with Pool View

There was an older gal working in spa when I had a question who was short & rather rude to me.

Very clean! Pool & pool staff great! Food at pool very good & priced right. Exercise room amazing & clean. Staff nice & professional.

Great hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Great place to stay if you are in Orlando.

Everyone on staff was helpful and friendly. Very comfortable and offers a variety of choices for eating, etc.

Bit disappointed , but staff is extremely helpful.
    • King Room with Pool View

1.) There was a blood stain in my pillow sheets. ( I understand things happen but I just couldn't believe how someone would miss it before putting the pillow case.) It was big too. 2.) My coffee maker stop working on the 2nd days I was there... 3.) the service in David's restaurant wasn't great....there were a lot of people I understand but we were told by the receptionist that we can sit at a certain are and order the food, but when we ask the waitress, she said they won't serve food there, with little attitude.

The staff were extremely helpful especially Thomas (keeping supervisor)

Very nice interior and exterior.

Traffic getting out of the parking garage was unsatisfactory. It fine is there’s no one holding up the line, but one person can cause a large buildup of traffic.

Very nice interior and exterior. Rooms were elegant, having a large tv was great, and having a fridge and safe provided to us was even better. If a hotel looks nice and gives you extras, it’s got to be good.

Top quality hotel with exceptional pool facilities. Clean roomy with friendly and helpful staff.
    • Queen Room with Pool View

$25 dollar ‘resort fee’ per night comes as a surprise if you don’t read the small print but seems common for similar hotels in he area. Perhaps Booking.com should include it in the price as its not optional.

Excellent facilities. Pools and lazy river adds something for downtime days with the kids. A very good hotel overall.

Nice, clean and comfortable hotel.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

As mentioned above. It felt that the WiFi was not good value for money as I could not use it in the conference room where it was cruxiail for networking and dealing businesses.

It is good that WiFi is avaolable, but it did not cover the area where the conference room was on the lower ground floor.

How could the rating be 2.

How could the rating be 2.5 when all ratings were 1 of 4? Hotel did not have my booking.com reservation. Added a new reservation, double-charging me for the room. Later refused to acknowledge the Booking.com payment.

Vegan / Vegetarian not friendly
    • Queen Room

Vegan / Vegetarian not friendly Very few options to chose. Also a room of 4 with only 2 soaps. For an Hilton Hotel .... hmm ... I was expecting for more.

Very poor experience. Wouldn't choose the Hilton Orlando again.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

They did not have my reservation even though I booked it back in November 2017 through Booking.com so I was put in another room that was not what I booked (I had the confirmation email of my booking) so instead of a king I was in a room with two full beds. I was there for Seller Con but the woman at the front desk wouldn't give me the discounts on parking that we were supposed to get and on top of that, I was charged more for my room than I would have been with my reservation. I'm glad they gave me a room, but it was not what I booked and it took a long time to sort out. Also every single meal I ordered in every restaurant took 1 to 1.5 hours to get our food after ordering. The service was extremely slow - worst I have ever experienced. The outside firepit area of the bar was a filthy mess every day and I don't think it ever got cleaned up - dirt, spills, used plates, food, trash, etc.

good location but did not feel received the value for the money.
    • Queen Room with Pool View

Bedding was uncomfortable. onsite market did not have sufficient products stocked. On last night of stay room service closed early and menu was very restrictive. Item ordered was served ice cold when should have been hot!

location was good and pool complex was very nice.

Not happy with the service
    • King Room with Pool View

Not many options for food. Room favilities were missing every time after each cleaning and we had to go in person to the cleaning staff or front desk to request. Poor value of money. Too expensive for what you get.

Location was good. The pool was great.

Great Stay!

Pillows were not that comfortable.

The property is very well maintained. The staff is very accommodating and sought to make sure your stay was comfortable. The hotel is very large and has a few choices for restaurants with good food selections. The location is next to a McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts and IHOP which helped my budget since I decided to spend a little more on my hotel selection. Also, the Trolley is around the corner which is quick and free with your hotel stay at the Hilton. We took it to the drugstore, and to the parks, which was super convenient and fun. The pool was super amazing with the lazy river. Really enjoyed the s'mores by the fire! The in room food service was a little pricey, but overall I had a very good stay.

It was clean ,fun for all ages .. i would recommend it and will be back
    • Queen Room with Pool View

I would have liked a bigger room ...

It was wonderful.. staff was great ... restaurant was fabulous ... my son is 12 and never wanted to leave the resort ... He was extremely happy most of all loved the basketball courts he met a lot of kids all ages ..

Overall very good, friendly staff.
    • Executive Queen Room with Lounge Access

Overall very good, friendly staff. I could recommend better lighting in rooms they were not conducive to reading at night. Food at the pool bar was not good and very dry considering the price.

Clean and Family Friendly
    • Queen Room with Pool View

The Marketplace, which didn't have enough selections for families with small children, and breakfast buffet were both overpriced. Pancakes were dry and flat not fluffy for the price. I would stay again but eat offsite.

Clean and family friendly. Very pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms. Close Sea World, Disney World and other parks. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was very clean. The lazy river and pool were great.

I cannot It shouldn't take a Negative to make a Positive I am too accustomed to Hilton Standards
    • King Room with Pool View

Food and Beverage it seemed that the servers (2) one in Davids was HORRIBLE finally spoke to Manager, who corrected the issue with a new server who was WONDERFUL Andrelo & again Davids Manager were Super Next issue at the Pool wonderful staff with the EXCEPTION of Michael who I later found out was a supervisor not Manager which he introduced himself to us as, proceeded to ARGUE with us on how many drinks we had which was GROSSLY EXAGGERATED, finally I asked to see Manager, Steve who is the Manger of the Tropics Pool Grill came out and took care of the issue, at this point Michael returned to apologize for his behaviour which quite frankly was too too late ( NEVER ARGUE ) only to blame the server! Which from the beginning told us that she didnt serve this many drinks to us, I will say Steve the Manager suggested that you should close tab every time new shift to avoid confusion.... so basically every time a shift / server changes close and reopen a bar /food tab, No Thank you. it wasnt by no means Hilton Standards

our rooms (we had 2 and connecting) great view very accommodating

Very good other than gym experience
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Spa/gym facilities very confusing Weird that you can’t use the lockers, showers and steam room as part of the gym facilities - spa staff not so friendly and you cut thru the spa to get to the gym.

The hotel was beautiful and front desk staff very helpful and welcoming. Restaurants were very good.

The pool was amazing and the staff was great!
    • Executive Queen Room with Lounge Access

The value to what you get is not so great! Contental breakfast was not worth $25. Parking was $22.00 a day which it’s very high. They also charged us $60 each day for incadentals. We did get that back, but it seemed high to be charged each day.

The pool was amazing and the staff was great!

Excellent and exceeding of my expectations.

The staff by far! After traveling in the air for a whole day it was a pleasure arriving and see such welcoming staff full with recommendations on foods and activities for relaxation.

Clean environment & designated smoking areas.

I was disappointed that you had to pay for parking, even if you were staying at the hotel. Given the room rates, provided ammenities, & proximity to attractions, you shouldn't have to pay for things like parking. Also, who charges for a continental breakfast? Hilton does.

Clean environment & designated smoking areas.

Ok, but not my favorite Hilton.
    • Queen Room with Pool View

Stains on sheets and towels. Food was slow to get. Staff was slow, communication was always unclear.

Staff made every effort to correct multiple errors

Good hotel near convention center
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Allergy Friendly

Wifi reception in gym not very good.

There is a walkway to the convention center. To south building of the convention center about 15 minutes walk. North is even closer by. Good gym and free Wifi

Fabulous place to visit while staying in Orlando!
    • Queen Room

We were stopping by from Tampa on the way to Jacksonville and found this hotel online. It was like an oasis close to home! The patio area with pools and lazy river was amazing. We are definately coming back for a weekend get away soon!

Booked a block of 40 rooms through booking.

Hilton & Booking.com could of honored the confirmed reservations.

Booked a block of 40 rooms through booking.com and 12 of the rooms were not honored by hotel at last minute they moved our guests to a very bad hotel. I would not use booking,com or the Hilton Orlando for any future bookings of our group events.

My hotel stay was pleasant and I would definitely consider staying at this facility at another time.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The water pressure in bathroom toilets throughout the hotel. The internet did not work for most of my stay, which was only 4 nights. The rate on my bill at check out was higher than what was guaranteed on Booking.com.

The facilitiy was clean and well maintained. Staff members were very friendly and courteous. The amenities were good, especially the spa and gym. When I had an issue with some of the charges on my bill, the problem was addressed and was promptly taken care of.

Great Stay. Excellent facilities with extraordinary employees. Awesome view from my room.
    • Queen Room

Good stay except for a bouncing ball that someone in the floor 12 that was playing with and really bother us almost until 12M. I was going to call to advise about that but decided not to do it. The valet parking took so long for bring my car. Later on I noticed there was no reason for me to take valet parking because it was easy for me to get into my car through the lobby.

Good stay. The maid was so attentive and respectful. I request for her some hand cream and she without hesitation provide me with my request. Very educated woman and the room was very clean and neat.

8 OUT OF 10

THAT MY FIRST TWO (2) NIGHTS I GOT FREE BREAKFAST AND WHEN i DECIDED TO STAY ONE MORE NIGHT, I PAID THE SAME EXACT RATE BUT WAS NOT GIVEN FREE BREAKFAST...

WE WERE MET BY ALEXANDRA WHOM TOOK GOOD CARE OF US. ALSO THE STAFF FROM BISTRO , ALSO THE STAFF FROM THE POOL SIDE CAFE. AND ALSO THE HOUSEKEEPERS. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE.

Good

The coffee pot was located next to a full outlet and not plugged in.

There customer service was excellent. They promptly responded to various request.

The pool and water recreations were great.
    • Queen Room

The beds were like sleeping on a slab of concrete. I'm a side/ stomach sleeper and my back was killing me after the first night. My wife prefers more firm but she even thought it was too hard.

The pool and water recreations were great. We really enjoyed the basketball and yard areas. The drinks at the bar were delicious!

Good but could have been way better fixing some details

Parking is $25 a night! Of course it is Hilton, but to pay $25 a night for parking is crazy. Bell boys were pretty much demanding tip. Everywhere usually bell boys do request tip but my girlfriend only had a dollar on her and the bell boy scoffed at her so much she called me to come up and tip him. He asked for $5. Honestly, don’t mind tipping, but for someone to ask me for $5 and make my girlfriend feel uncomfortable for not having cash on her does not stand well with me. If you’re okay with all this, then you’ll have a good time.

The concierge and guest room service were amazing and accomodating to my every needs. They always looked for more things they can do to help me and understood my situations and helped me stay comfortably and stress free. They are willing to listen and come to a compromise to help you have a memorable stay.

Wonderful stay and look forward to next year.
    • Queen Room

I would like to add in a suggestion to please offer turkey products on your menu for some who doesn't eat pork. This would be a great benefit to your patrons to dine at some of your dining facilities.

I truly enjoy the staff in the hotel. Every one gave great service excellence whenever I needed assistance. Please commend your staff is the Bistro Restaurant from the Manger, Marie to all the line staff. In particular, Maria (Omelet) at the breakfast bar. She is a gem.

Will not stay there again............
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

WiFi didn't work. Connected but was super slow! Had to pay for parking $22.00 for the evening. Corners of the floor at the tub were dirty. Room was dusty. $3.00 for a bottle of water. And $4.00 for a regular soft drink at the market store down stairs. Got charged 12.5% room tax twice. Had to pay a $27.00 resort fee and didn't use pool or any other accommodations. Could NOT cancel reservation once booked........

Good view. Beautiful resort with a lot to do for kids. Great gym!

Great location and fantastic surroundings!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The rooms are good and clean but maybe a bit outdated.

Fantastic breakfast and the pool area is amazing. The location is really good if you need to go to Orange County Convention Center.

2nd stay here not as good as first Diamond honors member . Too busy with conferences for Visitors
    • Queen Room with Pool View

Housekeeping too late cleaning room 4pm is not acceptable also low on milks tea & shower gel etc . Staff in other areas excellent . Personally think reception would look better in a uniform

Pool area excellent

Poor service for family rooms
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

If you book a family room don’t expect bedding for the guests. If you book a room for 5 don’t expect breakfast for 5 only 2 guests Poor service

pool area nice

Beautiful grounds, great outdoor amenities!
    • Queen Room

Parking entrance was a little hard to find.

Lazy river and water slide were wonderful! Grounds outside and all the amenities/activities were great!

Great service

You have to drive down this back road to get here even though its in the middle of orlando. We that it was very odd and confusing to park and get in and out of the hotel.

Staff was so friendly even the cleaning crew!

my stay was fine hotel is very nice and clean the room was nice but the bed was not very comfortable

After I get the check out bill there were several charges that was a bit ridiculous such as the 22.00 for self parking a day.

Location was great easy to get on and get out, parking location was good, close to everything.

Pool but was closed due to hurricane so i just watched from...

Long wait to register at the hotel. Sometimes at the reception only one employee and waiting customers for service a dozen or so. The cleaners do not want to make simple instruction or ignore it. It was a hurricane in Orlando but I can not understand why a very reduced breakfast was given for the same price and the same was for lunch and dinner. In such a situation should be reduced price or some special offer compensating lack of comfort for pr-payed customers.

Pool but was closed due to hurricane so i just watched from the window and room is excellent

Perfect stay!

I unfortunately went there running from Irma hurricane. I thought I would have to take care of my own food and other details, that normally in a situation like this would be understandable. For my surprise, the hotel thought about every detail to make us feel comfortable and comforted in a moment like this. Playroom for the kids and pet walking area were a wonderful touch. Food for everyone on the hotels ballroom, and they kept the cleaning daily for who needed it! Just amazing, due to the situation. Loved everything about my stay! A bright light in the mist of all this tragedy. Thank You!

The Staff
    • Queen Room

The Parking expenses I've already spent all that money for the room and resort fee which I didn't do anything in the resort To have to pay to park. Also there was no continental breakfast

The Staff

I loved it, and I will be returning soon.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

There was people actually drinking beer in the pool, it almost looked like a night after a bar there was so many cans just sitting around the pool area.

We were in the 11th floor.. and it was perfect. We were there for my niece Birthday, and we really didn't have to leave the hotel, the pool area was AWESOME!! Thank you again.

Hands down I loved this place and will be staying there every time I travel to Orlando!!

The drinks were bad, I could not taste any alcohol in any of my mixed drinks. No shuffle bus to and from the airport.

I love to travel!!! So I'm always looking for the best deals. I honestly didn't think this hotel was gone to be as nice as it was due to the price. This hotel was beautiful!! 3 pools 1adult (with a bar) that close at 12am 1kids pool a baby pool and jacuzzi!! The rooms were big and clean. They also offer you a discount if you do not accept housekeeping everyday. Upon arrival the staff offer me cookies 🍪 and were so friendly from start to finish. They greeted me every time I passed by. Although I never went in side any of their gift shops I thought it was cool that they had one inside the hotel. Room service was available. This hotel was big and clean!!! With 3 bars. A restaurant on the property as well as a little snack/ convenient store, you know for a slice of pizza or coffee etc. extremely close to sea world and offer a free shuffle bus to take you to the park and back. But the best part was that it was affordable, luxury at a affordable price. You can not beat that!!

Amazing
    • Queen Room

The staff was excellent, I asked for room service and Malouy was a very very professional, the boys at valet parking are very professional too. Breakfast is fantastic, the pool bar, lazy river, rooms, pillows, everything there was perfect.

Love the pool. Lazy river was great!!
    • Queen Room

The steak house smoke smell is in the air of the lobby... unpleasant. Staff in lobby was very pleasant. Staff in the bar, not so much. She was complaining because we sat outside and it was too hot. Every time she came outside she had a lot to say while she serving us.

Pool was awesome!!

I like the facilities.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I did not like that they take more money from my credit card. I need my money back. Please help me getting the money extra they tuck

I like the facilities.

The worst hotel i ever stayed

I didn't like the fact that when i booked for 3 nights it was $436.00 but when we checked out the bill was $650.00 i ask the lady and she couldn't give a good reason why they was charging me the much money. When i booked the room i have a king bed when i got there they give me a 2 queen beds, NO MICROWAVE. I will not recommend BOOKING.COM AND HILTON HOTELS TO ANYONE.

They had a nice pools.

Very enjoyable and I can't wait to visit again.

it was difficult to log on to the Wifi, so I had to use my personal hotspot on my phone. Considering it uses up personal data, I was hoping the Wifi would be as easy as logging on as Starbucks or Penara.

I was unable to do breakfast, due to having to be at the FAR convention early. Parking was great and everyone was very pleasant! The pool was beautiful and I was able to enjoy it on my last day of staying. I am looking forward to my next visit!

Not too bad.

The room smelled funny, there was no refrigerator in the room. There was no ice on our floor or the floor above and below us. It was really disappointing.

The pub restaurant was amazing! The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Just reserve a room and you will enjoy

Parking value is expensive, but is better than park your car in parking lot which is near to the hotel "they will charge you whenever you enter and going out"

Bed was comfort Professional front desk representative Location was in the mid of LA Value of the money was cheaper than the other hotels comparing with wonderful service and room

I love the pool at the Orlando Hilton.
    • Queen Room with Pool View

When attending a conference at the Hyatt and OCCC, it is a bit of a walk, so allow 20-30 mins to get there!

I love the pool at the Orlando Hilton. Do yourself a favour a ride on the lazy river!

The hotel i preferred was booked. the Hilton Orlando second best..
    • Queen Room with Pool View

the price of the food and drinks at pool bar. the sandwich 15$ and cocktail 12$ ..very overpriced for quality of food/drink. I did not like being charged for resort fees. I did not feel this was a resort even though it had a swimming pool with lazy river which i did not facilitate.

i liked the convenience of the coffee shop snack bar.

Great stay, Would Come Again
    • Queen Room with Pool View

The first time I used the bathroom it flushed, but the tank did not fill back up. I told staff and someone came to my room and immediately fixed the issue.

The room was spacious. I loved the bed and pillows- so comfortable. My floor was very quiet. Staff was friendly and very attentive, always smiling!

Beautiful but pricey and requires $350 hold on card then charges daily fee on top of it
    • King Room with Pool View

$22 a day for parking is ridiculous, seemed to run out of things often... no vanilla ice cream one night, no pretzel another night, no slushy drink... got annoying quickly. They also don't tell you but there's a $350 hold put on your debit or credit card and then on top of that they charge $53 per day for parking and resort fee.... they should have deducted the $53 fee out of the $350 hold.

Beautiful pools and lazy river, huge hotel, few restaurants

The location and the staff were nice.
    • King Room with Pool View

The room was not well cleaned, the curtains and carpet floors dirty, no breakfast available, hotel restaurant expensive and in room service not well cared for. Hotel services unaccountable and poor. The smell in the room and in the hotel was bad. The room was not well isolated acoustically.

The location and the staff were nice.

Great entertainment
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Allergy Friendly

Can not use alugfage carrier on your own ,inconvenient to wait on someone to do pack up luggage when you want to leave . No laundry facility onsite .i needed to dry some wet items but couldn't .the front desk check in staff was a bit rude. And unknoledgable

Nuce gym and pool area is amazing. They have a water slide and a lazy river ride but limited floats.

Great facilities..needs better customer care!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Very long lines at check- in, and no Hilton honors check in available. At breakfast, there were many tables available, but people were asked to wait. .. we left and got a coffee and bagel instead .:( Overall, great property, would definitely stay again.

This is a very nice hotel to stay if you want to visit Orlando's attractions. It is close to everything. The pools, especially the quiet pool was very pleasant.