Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport 4 stars

5151 Wiley Post Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84116, USA

#33 of 69 hotels in Salt Lake City

Ok room but expected more for the rate charged.

Asked 3 times to remove 2nd refrigerator from room. It was still there when I left. Requests for tub draining slow & towels were handled promptly.

A comfortable and safe location to stay at.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t understand why there was no trash bags in the trash cans. It was not a big deal just used our shopping bags for trash bags. I tried calling the front desk to ask a question but no one answered so I walked to the front and there were 3 employees standing around chatting with no guests in sight. I was a little annoyed.

The rooms were spacious and clean. The cookies were a nice welcoming touch. We enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi.

Avoid if you can, untrained employees can spoil your experience...No, no Hilton in the near future

We were in the US on a 3 weeks very intensive road trip. We arrived at midnight at the hotel (on our way to Yellowstone from LA) after 700 miles drive that day. The check-in last till 12:50 and the receptionist seemed to be helpless (there was only 1 couple in front of us checking in). After 40 minutes she called for help another employee. She started checking in other people in the queue and managed to check into 3 another rooms while the 1st lady was dealing with us... The room was so so, a bit old, but in general OK. We've made a conclusion that we'd be better off to stay at Motel 6 or Super 8 :) not Hilton as it was more important to us not to wait at the reception almost 1 hour. Very disapointing experience Of course if you are looking for a nicer hotel not motel, then go to Hyatt as we also did (smooth check-in, nice room and perfect breakfast). No, no Hilton in the near future anywhere globally unless sb manages to convince me

Great convenient location.

My upstairs neighbors stomped around for 3 or 4 hours straight, which was pretty annoying. I would request a top floor room on my return.

Great convenient location. Nice pond with ducks just outside my window. While I faced the freeway (and Mountains!) I got very little highway noice. Sleeps great.

I loved the entire place, the lake, scenery, rooms

The duck poop on the sidewalk. Wish there was someone who came and cleaned regularly. Please keep the ducks. I love animals and it was nice seeing the ducks as they were entertaining and brought life to the place.

I loved the entire place, the lake, scenery, rooms

Great value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I'll back with my friends and family.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The personal was friendly. Was a good time for fun with my family. I liked the swimming pool, I recommend this place. I'll back with my friends and family.

Great Accommodations
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

The dinning room was more expensive than we would normally pay. No other eating establishments were close by. The water in the shower had a low lip and water ran onto the bathroom. It was a handicap room.

We were greeted by a friendly staff and yummy chocolate chip cookies in a nice lounge area. Our room was very clean and the beds and pillows were super. We had a nice view from our room and the dinning room that had delicious food.

I'LL stay at the LQ Down the St. Clean, free breakfast, k9stay free.

Checked in got key . Took one key to husband in car . Took 2 bags and a Service k9 in.( Husband is disabled ). Get to the room door key will not work ! A house keeper standing talking with a lady, I ask her to please unlocke my door so I could set my stuff inside and go get key fixed. After asking twice. She replied NO! I cant do that for you! So then I have to pick everything back up go back to desk. Where Im wait patiently in line. The lady hangs up the phone and look stright at the guy behind me . MAY I HELP YOU SIR! I SAID EXCUSE ME!!! not as I had not been standing there more then 5 min ALREADY she skips me ! I ask the gentleman to excuse me please. I ask her could I please get a key that worked? It opened the outside door but would not open my room.She ask if I put it close to a phone? I looked around I was holding a dog leash , and two trivial bags. I told her no I have no phone . She was rude I was just trying to help you out! She replied.We get to the room make it inside to set everything down. Nice big open floor plain with No REFRIGERATOR! this 2018 where is the freg? So now we have medications we have to put on ice and hope it don't get to cold. Shower time open the curtain to see brown dirty tub. I own a tub like this when its clean it come white! Yet its dirty. I have no shower shoes. then when we layed down and started looking at all the flying bugs on the walls and ceiling. We got towels to swat them down with.I purchased lysol the next day for the shower. Grrr! And $18 for Breakfast? Wow!

Cookie , that very plesent lady that checked us out.

Overall had a great stay. Utilized the gym, restaurant and walking path around the pond.

A bit confused on how to get to my room. Layout is a bit strange, so more signage would be helpful. I found out the next day that I was not offered a warm cookie upon check in.

Beds were comfy. Great views of the mountains. Starbucks on site is a bonus. The best airport shuttle driver!

It wasn’t at the level of expectation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was in at my expectation of the name of Hilton also the room wasn’t that good that was one of those long mirror missing and they were talking as a high-rise I don’t know what high-rise mean my expectation was like a 10 or 12 level I was on the floor level and You can tell the rooms are old need remodeling .

No thing

It was a short stay, but it was clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We could hear the wind howling outside all night. They need more charging outlets or ports by the bed. It seemed to be in a more sleepy area. I didn't see any restaurants within walking distance, outside the hotel. Breakfast was not included in the stay, but there is a Starbucks on site.

It was a short stay, but it was clean and comfortable. Ample parking. It's a seven-minute drive to the airport and the rental car return is on site at the airport.

The offer in Booking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The offer in Booking.com showed that the breakfast was included. When we approached the breakfast room we were told that is wasn't. We finally got breakfast. However this definitely needs improvement from your side at Booking.com or the hotel.

comfortable bed
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

3rd floor room had duct tape all around the sliding door. you could hear the wind and the road noise. We were moved to the 2nd floor. Overpriced for what you get. Very average hotel.

comfortable bed

Huge, spacious rooms

In general, the row of hotels in SLC near the airport do not have restaurants or shops within walking distance. It's purely a convenience factor.

Conveniently close to airport. Huge rooms ! More space than any others I've booked. If you're lugging a lot of extra equipment or baggage, this hotel would really benefit you.

It was sufficient for the purpose.
    • Executive King Room

There was a very bad odor in the room every time we entered. We determined it must be the carpet. The window did not open and the carpet looked as if it had never been shampooed. I was disappointed. It is always obvious when the owners care for the quality of a stay, and I really felt that the shabby paint and doors that do not close were other signs that just followed with the dirty carpet.

The staff was great and room service was very helpful. Loved the onsite Starbucks

Comfortable business-class hotel near the airport.

Bean-shaped pool was bit odd, not easy to do laps. I would have like if they served a complimentary continental buffet breakfast, since many guests have to leave early to catch a flight (like we did).

Bed was super comfy, nice workout facility, room very clean and spacious. Liked the exterior balcony. Airport shuttle service is convenient.

You won’t hear a plane....but you’ll hear your heater!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was nice...pretty modern; but it appears they forgot to update their heating system. The heater is SOOO loud it kept me up all night. The kids enjoyed the pool; and the breakfast was good, but I won’t be back as the heater issue was really REALLY bad.

Great stay at Airport.
    • Executive King Room

The bed was a bit hard for my wife.

The Skyroom restaurant food was perfect! Highly recommend the fish and chips. My spouse is dairy intolerant, and the chef made a guacamole dressing for her fish tacos from scratch! Amazing!

Surprisingly Enjoyable, Comfortable, and Pleasant!

Just a few things that I would recommend - 1) Perhaps let everyone know where the refrigerator is located by placing a label on the dresser. We don't normally place our clothes into the dresser drawers of hotel rooms for personal reasons, so imagine our surprise trying to locate a fridge, which was camouflaged as the right half of the dresser drawer front plates! We didn't find out we had a fridge until late the 2nd day of our stay..and it was our dad who found it in his room! 2) Suggest having the WIFI connection info in the room, and not only in the room key card holder. Since we weren't told at the front desk, and assumed it would be in the room, we didn't find out until the 2nd day when I used my key with the card holder. 3) The restaurant should maybe change up the breakfast items daily in the hot buffet. I've never had so much bacon, sausage, cheesy eggs, and french toast in my life! Mind you, it was a very abundant buffet for $18, but it would have been nice to have some other types of breakfast meats like corned beef or ham slices instead, on a rotating basis. Dinner was a little disappointing too, with a very limited menu. Perhaps more daily specials? 4) The pool wasn't heated! Big downfall, as it was below 30 degrees outside and snowing! Who wants to swim in a cold pool in cold weather?! My husband braved it, but didn't stay very long. Even the little kids that were there couldn't bear it. 4) And finally, we had a huge standard king room, but the bathroom was on the smaller side. Two people could not fit in it comfortably at all to share the mirror. The only other mirrors was next to the TV and over the desk. Otherwise, we had a very enjoyable and pleasant stay, and will most likely stay at a Doubletree again!

First of all, we tried to get an early check-in (7:30am) for 2 rooms, but because the hotel was sold out, they made every effort to get us the next available rooms. It was nice knowing there was a restaurant on site, so we ate breakfast to kill some time. Then we relaxed in the lobby area, where there was a nice fireplace to doze off to until our rooms were ready. Since we were there for a sporting event, there was a team there who also took advantage of the warm fire and down time. We were first told our rooms weren't going to be ready until after 1pm, but they at least got my parents in by 11:30am, and ours shortly thereafter. We even requested for more pillows and they were very accommodating!

Overnight stop on the way to Yosemite
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would of been nice to have a fridge in the room. Room rates were quite expensive and it didn't include breakfast which was an additional £30!

Large room with comfy beds

I'll BE BACK!!!!

The staff was great but what really stood out was the bar and the bartender. When i go on vacation i need a good drink and someone that can make it. He didnt let me down. Another great thing was the shuttle service. on time and very nice. if you ask me if i will stay with them again i say yes

The staff was so friendly and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking - Accessible

The staff was so friendly and helpful. We left our car for a week and took their shuttle to the airport. We stayed the night on our return. We will certainly stay there again.

Great staff at check-in, but very unclean room. Not recommended

Dirty room. Toilet paper in toilet, used bar of soap, 'something' smudged on bathroom floor, hair on pillow. Maybe a one-off situation, but unusual nonetheless.

Check-in easy and quick, nice staff.

Uncomfortable and horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

That the manager itself was completely unprofessional and do not do her job correctly.

Honestly there wasn't very much the stuff was very horrible to me.

It was uneventful and hotel stay was adequate for the price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no refrigerator and we wish there was room available at higher floor to see the view in the morning

The price was reasonable for the distance from the downtown Salt lake city

Terrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotels restaurant had terrible food way overpriced beds were so so uncomfortable. Called front desk for more towels and never got them! We won’t be returning

Nice view

Good

First room that we were given had a sickening stench of cigarette smoke. Asked for a different room. Staff very obliging and given one that smelt of notthing - very nice.

Surprisingly nice inside, looks awful from the outside.

Promised free shuttle to airport, shuttle broke down, had to pay 50 dollars to get to the airport. Disappointing.

Surprisingly nice inside, looks awful from the outside.

The gym was great as it had a few machines, weights and...

It was near the airport. So it was a bit of a drive. Yet worth all the amenities..

The gym was great as it had a few machines, weights and balls. My husband and I like to work out every morning. The bar was nice to chill out in after a long work day. The bartender all 3 nights was fantastic and funny.

A miserable sleepless night due to noise.
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

Stayed in this hotel on Dec 31 of 2017 to catch an early morning flight out of SLC. The room provided was on the first floor right by the elevator and ice machine. With people checking-in the whole night and no special sound insulation for rooms located in this high traffic area, it was supper noisy. On top of the human and elevator noise, AC unit in room was loud like a train. The combination made it a terrible experience staying at this DoubleTree location. Upon checking out of the hotel, I told the front desk about the noise. The response was: "you should let us know and we could have moved you... what can I do for you now? do you want a cookie?"

Close to the SLC airport for early morning flight; the hotel shuttle provided is a nice option.

Very dissappointed and would not recommend to anyone.

Bath tub had draining problem, but repaired after reporting but the shower head loose and not repaired when reported. Breakfast buffet all food not hot. Lack of cups and creamer for coffee or tea. Also TV remote not consistantly working.

Location close to airport, comfortable bed, shuttle service.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

The free parking advertised on booking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The free parking advertised on booking.com ,while we flew to a ten day retreat, was misleading. Only one week was free and we had to pay to pay $45 for the additional time.

Fantastic view by the lake.

Everything was great I just would like to have breakfast include in the stay and not have to pay extra for it.

The staff was very nice room was by the pool/hot tub area had a bar and food that was great very big room and clean

Convenient for access to the airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel did not have my booking from Booking.com when I checked in. I had to re-pay. However I noticed later that they must have found the booking because I ended up with only one billing on my credit card. Restaurant food was not great.

Very disappointing for the price but the bed bugs were free!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I never received my statement/bill when I checked out. I filled out the room card with the following comments: television had no page that showed the line up. When I asked the front desk clerk, he said they expected that to be updated in the future. BUT more bothersome was when I returned home I sent an e mail complaining about bed bug or flea bites I got from your room. The response was thanks for letting us know...

After requesting a room change the front desk clerk accommodated my request.

Overall the stay was good

Our buffet breakfast wasn't so good, and the morning front desk people weren't very friendly

The restaurant staff were so great! Our late dinner was awesome!

Comfortable, reasonably priced and conveniently located.

The air conditioner was very loud and if I had not brought my ear plugs sleeping would have been very hard.

Overall the room was nice especially for the price. The bed was comfortable.

AWESOME, AWESOME!!
    • Executive King Room

They let us park our car for FREE while we flew to Alaska for a week for a fishing trip. Also provided a FREE shuttle to the airport for our flight to Alaska and a FREE shuttle back to the hotel to pick up our car!

We just needed for a layover, but very nice, comfortable, clean room.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

My only suggestion would be to have the Starbucks cafe open up earlier. We had to leave before breakfast, which was included in our room rate, so we were given a coupon to use at the Starbucks cafe. Unfortunately, it wasn't open at 7am, when we left.

The hotel was very nice, convenient to the airport. The shuttle in the morning was one of the reasons I chose the hotel for our short layover.

Management should be more attentive to their guests.
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

The toilet flush was not maintained properly and when flushed instead of sinking the water it overflowed the dirty water and filled the hallway for the room. We had to call the management thrice and ask them to clean it with disinfectant, which was never done and the cleaning was made just with a dry towel. The whole stay was made uncomfortable and unpleasent.

Was convenient to the airport.

The "art" on the walls in the room and elsewhere was ugly to put it nicely. Like it was selected by someone on Meth.

The bathroom was small, but the suite itself was roomy. The breakfast was great.

A good place to stay near the airport
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The airport shuttle filled up, leaving a family behind. They did not add a second shuttle. Right next to the freeway and we could hear traffic noise all night.

The location near the airport is great. The room is big and clean.

Would definitely stay there again!

The bed was super comfy. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff very pleasant. We had drinks in the bar late that night to settle us down after a long day. It was really nice to have that opportunity right in the hotel. We were flying home the next day and this location was perfect for a quick ride to the airport.

Rate was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The washroom w grandkids room had a few issues...shower head was terrible and had to reset flushing mechanism a few times.

Rate was good. Non smoking:) Airport shuttle was convient, once at airport could get on Trax for downtown SLC. Grandkids enjoyed pool. Meal in lounge was good as was the service. Warm cookie was great upon arrival.

First bad booking;
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

First bad booking;com experience. We arrived having reserved 2 rooms and they indicated that only 1 room had come through on the reservation. Service in bar/restaurant was lousy; food was horrible.

Really nice.

Service in the restaurant was a bit slow.

It all worked together. We also had dinner in the restaurant and it was very good. We like it when there are local items on the menu. This time--Utah trout.

Will never stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shower nozzle almost ready to fall off, metal protector broke on door, insect problem with spiders and mosquitoes, hair in bathroom, no complementary breakfast.

Nice hotel with the exception of the noise from the A/C

The A/C in our room was super loud all night long. If you can sleep with noise this room is perfect, however, the older I get the lighter I sleep and this was horrendous. You actually have to turn the volume up on the TV almost to maximum to be able to hear it over the noise of the A/C.

The staff is very nice and accommodating, we had an event in the morning that would last longer than our check out time, we requested a late check out and they had no qualms about it. The bed is very comfortable. The room was large, the bathroom and room are modern and upgraded. We had breakfast at the Lake View restaurant on premises and it was good. If you like to eat a big breakfast I recommend the buffet as it is cheaper to add it to your room when making reservations instead of paying for breakfast at the restaurant. I did not see any restaurants near the hotel. The hotel is located in an industrial park area near the airport so don't expect much happening near this place.

Stressfull

Cafe closed very early. Needed to change our first floor room as the air-conditioning made a horrible whistling noice the entire night. The toilet backed up and wouldn't flush properly, leaving a faint smell of sewer. The closet door was jammed and we were unable to access the safe or hangers. Our second room the next day was on the second floor and functioned better, still needed work as the tiles in the bathroom were broken and coming apart. The light in the shower flickered on and off constantly and the bathroom fan did not work. The property needs a lot of indoor and outdoor maintenance and modernization.

Friendly helpful staff and cafe serving Starbucks.

Extremely rude and unprofessional staff!

I would give a 0 if it would allow me! When I made the reservation I was asked if wanted to pay cash or card. I said cash since I keep bare minimum in the bank. Upon arrival they ask for my id and card. Ok I think that's standard having a card on file! Well then she tells me my card isn't authorized I said well are you charging it? She said yes an incidental fee and the room rate. I said I want to pay cash but go ahead and charge the incidental fee to my card and what's the price? She says they have to put a hold on my card for both the room rate and the incidental fee and then I can pay cash at checkout.... that doesn't even make sense? Why would I put a hold on my card for the room rate then pay cash later? Might as well just pay it with my card! I've never had a hotel force me to put the room rate on my card if I paid cash upfront. Anyways whatever I tell her it's ridiculous but I'll go put money in the bank. Not to mention I had to ask her how much the incidental fee cause she wasn't going to tell me on her own apparently! I leave and come back later after a meal and what not and I deal with a gentleman (I shouldn't even call the jerk that). I purposely mention nothing as to see what he'll do. Well he charges my card (not knowing I was there earlier) without telling me he was even charging it!!!! I asked him if they weren't required to tell people that they were charging or placing holds on their cards before doing so and he ignores me and says is there anything else I can do. I say yes I need a receipt please. He said i can't give you one you'll have to get it from the site you reserved the room from. I'm like well I'd like to know how much you charged my card for. He says it'll tell you on the site you reserved from.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

Choose a newer and easier to/from airport hotel.
    • Executive King Room

Room had peeling wallpaper. Shuttle was slow and inconvenient, especially considering it is 2 miles from airport, took over a half an hour each way. Also, would not allow me to use with Hilton points because of third party booking.

Bed

Great hotel near the airport with shuttle
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking - Accessible

The hotel was very good, the staff very attentive, and it was 5 minutes away from the airport, which was perfect for us. They have a shuttle that took us to the airport at 3am!

The staff was very gracious.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

coffee shop was closed for the day but the hotel graciously put coffee out for guests. We left too early for complimentary breakfast. Wish that started earlier.

The staff was very gracious. Dinner at the hotel restaurant was better than we expected. The server was great.

This DoubleTree Hilton hotel was not very accommodating and not good customer service at front desk.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff member who attended my family and I at the front desk was not very friendly. The room we were put in so inconveniently far for my grandmother who has to walk with a cane, it was like walking through a maze trying to find the correct elevator to get to our room. I expected better service and thought that a Double Tree Hilton would be more accommodating to customers.

Refreshing

We ran out of time & didn't get to have breakfast at the restaurant or look more closely at the rest of the property.

I liked the openness of the room. The layout and furnishings made the room feel spacious and comfortable. I could have stayed for days - if I'd had time. :) The soap, shampoo, etc were lovely - fresh, happy scent!

Perfect spot for travelling to from SLC airport.
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

Perfect location not far from SLC Airport. Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms. Great facilities. Onsite restaurants are reasonably priced and food available until midnight at the bar (or room service) if you arrive late was a big plus.

Best service,best overall value combined with spacious rooms and comfy mattresses.

Our stay was too short.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful when needed, outstanding service. Highly recommend the executive club the food and drinks were great and you couldn't beat the price.

Van service from the airport had terrible wait times (30-40...

Van service from the airport had terrible wait times (30-40 mins). This is an airport hotel! Distance to the room was literally longer than an airport terminal. It's an old red roof property. Directions to the room were 'go down this corridor as far as you can, turn left,go down the next corridor as far as you can, turn right, watch for the hidden elevator on the right, go up 4 floors and you are close.' Would you like a cookie? Arriving in the middle of the night,the answer to all was 'no!'

Beware. Stay away. The deal isn't worth it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything. The drains were all clogged the lights smelled like burnt dust and the fridge didn't work. The beds were crappy too.

Don't stay here. It is awful.

Decent facility with excellent staff misses the mark with breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel restaurant wasn't interesting to me, and there was no free breakfast. Having to find some where to grab breakfast was an unexpected hassle.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The warm chocolate chip cookies were a hit with my children.

Nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I asked for a crib or extra bed for my child as me and my husband didn't fit on the bed with them and it was denied so my husband had to sleep on the floor without blanket or pillow.

It was very fancy and classy I loved the pool

The room was a great size.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location wasn't the best for us. We went with extended family to Lagoon so we were a little ways out. We had family staying at this hotel so we stayed there as well so the kids could hang out together.

The room was a great size.The beds were super comfortable. The bathroom was also spacious and had great counter space. The swimming pool and 24 hr gym were great as well.

Excellent accommodations near SLC and the airport

The design of the bathroom was so small compared to the room size. They could have added a foot or two to the bathroom. We have seen smaller bathrooms but usually the rooms were small then too.

The room size, the willingness of the staff to assist when needed. The delicious dinner we had in the restaurant was tremendous.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

The perfect welcome to Salt Lake!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff gave all of us warm, DELICIOUS cookies at check in! The hotel was clean, beautiful, and comfortable! We would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel in the future :)

A good experience.
    • King Room - Disability Access

we were in handicapped and when using the shower,water got allover the floor.

good food and loved the bed Service was good.everyone helpful and friendly.

Awful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Don't expect the hotel to answer the phone when you call for the shuttle. I called them for an hour and couldn't get anybody to pick up the phone. I finally got lucky and had the shuttle come around to drop somebody off at the airport. The shuttle is a call for pick up after 10, so it doesn't come on a regular schedule.

I loved the cookies we were given at check in!

I loved the cookies we were given at check in! The hotel staff was nice and the bed comfortable. My family and I enjoyed our stay and will return if ever in the area.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Great stay, very comfortable. Enjoyed the bath tub and view of the duck pond.

Staff didn't inform me of the distance to the room. I dragged most of my belongings a long way to the room. They should inform each client on where to park and which entry to use.

Everything was super nice and better than I expected.

The only problem was they tried to double charge us (saying that we booked two rooms on booking.com). I showed them my email showing one room and they were fine with it and ended up not charging me. My advice is to check your booking to make sure it didn't double book you (the hotel said that happens a lot with booking.com).

Everything was super nice and better than I expected.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Excellent hotel. Would definitely stay here again!

Early shuttle and free parking for my car while I was on my trip. Bed was great, room and bathroom very clean. I left too early for breakfast, but the warm cookie when I checked in was great. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Large rooms, Comfortable beds!

Checking in was more problematic than anticipated because of a tour group in front of me. Best that hotel has a procedure to check in groups separate from singles.

The room was super large and the bed comfy

Nice place to stay, especially for a staycation.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The mini golf that it was said to have was a putting green.I didnt like that if I booked through the Hotel I could of had breakfast included with my stay, but it with booking.com.

The view from our room was pretty. We got to see a small lake, and watch birds and ducks. There were baby ducks which was fun. The pool was great and especially the hot tub. There was a small basketball court outside our room and that was fun. The beds were comfortable and it was easy to adjust the temperature of your room. Great walking path outside around the lake.

Good Value - Easy Airport Access
    • King Room with BathTub - Disability Access

If you want to eat outside the hotel there are not many choices at all... you really have to go downtown. Wi-Fi was slow.

Convenient location to/from SLC airport. Hotel provided good value... the room was spacious and had what I needed.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Lovely hotel but lots of extra costs.

$50 fee for dog for one night!!! No included breakfast. Food was expensive and not very good. No other restaurants nearby.

Beautiful place. Lovely view from our room. Nice area to walk and exercise.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Quiet and convenient SLC airport hotel.

Rooms were large with nice decor. Staff was friendly. Location was convenient to the freeway, but a couple blocks off the main road so you don't have the traffic noise.