Reviews of Hilton San Antonio Airport 4 stars

611 Northwest Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA

#146 of 311 hotels in San Antonio

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Over was a pleasant experience

The room air conditioner was not cooling that great so the room felt a little humid at times .

All the included amenities. The shuttle driver was great and helpful !

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Everything else regarding this hotel is awesome.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Spa wasn't working so water temp was very cold.

Everything else regarding this hotel is awesome. I would difently rent again. Rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. I got a great view of the city. Great hotel.

The front desk, bar and restaurant were fantastic!

The front desk, bar and restaurant were fantastic! Beds were extremely comfortable. It’s was very clean. We only noticed the lamp shades in our room were very worn looking could use a touch up in the room decor otherwise a great stay!

Terrible customer service

Booked a junior suite on booking.com arrived at a hotel early and I was told it would be 45 mins before a junior suite was available so i told the lady at the desk ok i will sit and wait. After 45 mins i goto the desk and tell her that i was told my room would be ready in 45 minutes, she pull up my reservation check me in so i goto the room and its a regular room. I immediately call the front desk and they tell me sorry we made a mistake and we dont have any more rooms available. All that they can offer me is $20 off my stay. I had a party off 3 that had no other option but to all sleep in a small bed or on the floor. Turns out i wasn't i wasnt the only one with problems, several people checking out were complaining. I will be called corporate office next buisiness day

Terrible

For what it cost, $115/night? It had no refrigerator, no Vh1 channel or any Black television to watch, on cable. The mattress was sinking and uncomfortable. It felt like an air bed that was not fully flatted. The pillow was hard. I just couldn’t sleep because of how uncomfortable the mattress was. It’s annoying what the charge for little to no comfort. I believe there should be a show case of what they advertise before one decides to make a decision. I felt like I was ripped off.

It was clean.

Recommend

The double bed room’s bathroom seemed kind of small compared to the king room.

The best part of the hotel is that it has a Starbucks inside! Also, the beds are very comfortable.

not well
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had a hold up at the check in because apparently someone with the exact same name as mine checked in earlier that day. The problem I had is the first night of my stay it was was warm in our room and the next morning the staff checked it out but didn't seem much different the next night so we dealt with it. I expect it to be nice and cold in my room when I travel so I will probably skip this hotel in the future.

The location was great.

The bed was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were no towels in the swimmingpool are. I ask for 1 it took them 1 hour before they took some out. Also the closet was not able to open. Also if your not schechuled to check out till 12 noon why do room service fhave to go knocking at your door at 9am? I did not liked that at all.

The bed was great.

Staying at the Hilton Airport was an enjoyable and provided a convenient location!!

There was food still in the refrigerator in our room, and there was not any shampoo in the bathroom.

The room was spacious with a comfy bed in close proximity to the airport.

This hotel is comfortable and in a good location.

It was considerably hot in the room, especially at night with the think blankets. Both rooms were set to 60° and it was still hot! For being in the pricey side, you would expect a better cooling system.

The bed was amazing! The shower was also amazing! The view was also great from both rooms.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Hilton downgrade
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The customer service because they didn’t help out with customers when need be. The price of what I paid was not of value The bed and pillows wa uncomfortable There was no one accommodating the customers Hilton is to be a four star I would rate this as a two start it’s nothing like you see on commercial

It was horrible. They clerks at the front was well mannered but didn’t solve issue when I called or bring it to them. My phone didn’t work in the room. The tv didn’t work and the remote that went to the tv was not the original. There was little to no channels. It kept directing me to pay for extra channels. The breakfast bar was horrible and it is not complementary. The eggs was watered down, not a lot to chose from, the fruit was th only thing worth buying and it eating. There was food trays left out for days around my room door. The pool jacoozi didn’t work the bubbles didn’t blow. There was no towels to dry off with and these concerns was adressed to the front customers service reps but nothing was done. I had no towels in my room, no tooth paste or tooth brush, one bar of small soap.

Pleasant overnight getaway.

Bed was very comfortable, nice amenities in the room. I live in town, booked the room for a staycation to use the pool. Because of the height of the hotel, sun disappeared about 3:30 PM. Good for those who prefer shade, not those wishing to tan.

Everything was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were a little bit to small for 2 grown adults And the parking garage. I was confused if I had to park in my room number or anywhere I ended up looking for my room number in the lot and it was taken so ended up parking closer to the entrance. Didn't want to get towed over something I Had no idea about

Everything was good. It was quiet and peaceful

I though it was going to be bigger , everything looked so...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I though it was going to be bigger , everything looked so outdated the bathroom so small I was traveling with my husband and kids it was difficult to give a bath to the kids there were not towels , and it was so uncomfortable 🙁 , I paid $200 per night, the real value in my opinion should be no more than $85.. Not staying there another time .

Nice Stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the pillows. The air conditioner wasn't working or it was only the fan that was on. Didn't cool off our room well but it was comfortable enough.

Check in and out went smooth. Location was perfect. We needed more towels and they sweetly layed them on our bed while we were away. Everything went well.

fair enough stay. Beds are really comfy. There's a nice big pool and a Starbuck... that is a plus! A

The rooms are a bit old and the bathroom wasn't spotless since the bathtub started to have mildew and the shower and toilet were leaking water.

The location is very convenient and it's great it has a huge parking lot.

Simply amazing!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't stay long enough.

Location is superb, beds comfortable, rooms spacious, Staff amazing, reasonable price, easy access to shopping malls and stores. quite atmosphere.

The property was large and right next to a restaurant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was 20 minutes away from main down town. They also charge you extra fees and do not inform you of what is being taken out

The property was large and right next to a restaurant

You got 2 pillows each.

There was not an ice machine on our floor. Went to next floor to machine but it was out of ice. Bathroom needed to be bigger.

You got 2 pillows each. Arm chair with ottoman was nice to have in room.

The pool is great and the gym looks nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

no ice, the iron didn’t work, asked for towels and never received any. also i was traveling with my grandmother who is handicap and all of the parking spaces were taken by people who did not have handicap sticker

The pool is great and the gym looks nice

Close to the airport and in a good location to go downtown to the river walk. Overall good stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a really bad stain on one of the "fresh" towels in our room. That just grossed me out, but the housekeeping fixed it quickly!

The bed was super soft and comfortable and housekeeping was really helpful!

Highly recommend this place for anybody, whether you are there for business or leisure or whatever!

The only thing I didn't like is that when I ordered breakfast, they got my order wrong twice. But when he did correct some of my order he didn't charge for the missing order. Although, I still didn't get everything I ordered!

Bed was extremely comfortable! Neither myself or my baby could lay on it without falling asleep. ABSOLUTELY FELL INLOVE WITH THE BED! VERY CLEAN AND SPACIOUS. STAFF WAS FRIENDLY, & THE VIEW WAS GREAT!

Our stay was excellent and welcoming.

I didn’t like how we had to park and make our way to the main entrance to actually get to the room. I didn’t like how the restroom did not lock in the room we were staying in.

I liked how the hotel was minutes away from the places we desired to go to. I enjoyed the view from the room we were staying at. And the hotel was clean.

It was a busy weekend, NCAA tournment, thus we paid a...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a busy weekend, NCAA tournment, thus we paid a premium for the room. We had to call each day for clean towels, they did not leave them when the room was cleaned. First night alarm clock in room went off at 3am

It was very enjoyable. Thank you.

I was disappointed that the hot tube wasn't working. However, this was not a deal breaker.

The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful. The conference room was set up nicely and the meals were very good. The availability of the all day coffee was very much appreciated.

Never staying at the Hilton Inn again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I first checked into the hotel the front desk male that was checking me in never looked up from his computer to acknowledge I was there I was 5 min before he rushed to check me not telling me where our room was or the elevator to take to get to our rooms. The bathtubs leaked every time we used it.

Good except for their attempt to put me in a handicapped room with a small bed.

They did not want to honor the King size bed that I booked from Booking.com. They wanted to give me a smaller bed. They said that next time, I should book straight from them.

Not enough Towels, my reservation was total of 4 person and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not enough Towels, my reservation was total of 4 person and stay 2 nights but I only hav 2 towels , mirrors was not clean not Air ventilation on barroom and icemaker room was not clean very bad smell 🤮

The beds were extremely soft and slept exceptionally well.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathrooms were small and the tub was not that clean at all. Also there were not enough towels for the room

The beds were extremely soft and slept exceptionally well...

Spring break

The air in my room wasn't blowing cold, the toilet hardly flushed. The hot water in the shower was cold also the room fridge wasn't keeping cold and the ice machine on the floor was out of order 😔I ended up getting over heated and getting a nose bleed in my sleep. Called maintenance and was told it was a split ven't whatever that means very displeased with the room for all the money I spent .

It was close to many of the tourist attractions and restaurants. It also had free parking. Close to the interstate.

Good location. Close to dining. Easy access to airport. Covered parking. Clean rooms.

Hilton offered an online service to add comfort and food items to arrive before your stay. Found out that hotel didn't honor those requests. They made it right anyway.

Front desk sent strawberries and champagne when we told them the reason for our visit.

Came for a wedding.

Came for a wedding. Was told the day before by staff that we could have an early check in to get ready for wedding. Arrived at 1:30 pm. No room available but was told one would be ready soon for us. Left ph # and was to receive a call when room ready. NEVER received a call. Had to get ready in lobby bathroom.

The staff was helpful and room was very clean.

The parking. Parking in the garage is fine but walking from the garage to the hotel wasnt at all and wasn't safe. Better way of getting to the hotel entrance from parking garage.

The staff was helpful and room was very clean.

Won't be back.

Cable went out twice in original room. Eventually went down to front desk to change rooms. Staff member seemed annoyed and indifferent to the issue. I talked to 3 employees about the room issue and not one apology.

Though it was not informed me about the airport drop-off...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room which I got didn't had enough space to keep the baby crib and bathroom door was not lockable ,which let my kid to move into bathroom any time when ever she doesn't had the parental supervision.

Though it was not informed me about the airport drop-off facilities,I really like the way they treated us.

Never AGAIN!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I stayed for three nights the first night I was put in a room next to the ice machine and the staff elevator. All hours of the early morning (2AM-4AM) the ice maker machine was being used and the staff was on and off the elevator. I requested a different room which they accommodated. The next morning at 3AM a loud siren goes off in the room I am startled trying to figure out what was going on. After, completely coming to I realize it the fire alarm so I immediately wake my three kids up and we head down several flights of stairs (on the 9th floor). The entire hotel is down stairs in their PJ's. No staff was available for questions, nor was anyone being told what was going on. Finally, a young lady (bless her) was running around by herself trying to figure things out. Apparently, a fire went off in the staff elevator(good thing we moved the first night). Needless to say, it was my first time in San Antonio, TX and this was the worst of the experience.

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Hotel is really close to airport, restaurants and shopping areas.

Nice area and loved the bed not to happy about us having to pay almost $20 for breakfast

They said we were going to have complimentary breakfast when I booked my room, but when I got up to get breakfast there was wasn’t complimentary breakfast and we had to pay $18 each which is stupid when your staying in a luxurious hotel.

The bed was very comfortable.

Had a great time at the room even though it was cool

The heat

The room was great but the heat was not so good it was cold and the hallways were even colder the gym was even colder so if they could fix the heat in the room and gym it would be a great place to stay the room had a little dust on pictures in restroom

Great hotel, would definitely recommend to family and friends!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Minor complaint I had was with the room service dinner. I specified something on the food order and it was delivered to our room without it. I'm not too picky, so it didn't really bother me. Other than that, it was a great experience!

Really enjoyed our hotel accommodations! We would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay. It's about 8 - 10 minutes from the River Walk in San Antonio but it is definitely worth it for the quality of the facilities and staff.

We were comfy but not as others times.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sth into the room caused us allergy as soon we were inside. Problems with refrigerator, it just stopped working last night. We were out all day so noticed late, our food already was spoiled. TV channels did work one day, other day don't.

I liked pillows and bed.

Great experence at first, bad after breakfast.
    • Executive Double Room

The worker on the 14th floor breakfast desk was rude. The lady at the front desk lobby was vey nice and helpful.

The worker at the free breakfast counter on the 14th floor was rude. He kept on asking me about my room number, treating me like a was sneaking on the property for a free breakfast even though you had to have your room key to get in.

A very tired, average and noisy average hotel for the cost -...

A very tired, average and noisy average hotel for the cost - I know it's an airport hotel but would've expected more at this price point and it's on a very noisy set of highways.

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows were not comfy and spoiled rich kids rent rooms to party late night, we were not able to sleep do to them screaming, making noise and slamming doors all night long.

Not a real 4 star hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

That parking area is horrible and you have to walk across a charge-discharge area that smells like garbage, that is the only reason I will be staying in the future at the Holiday Inn that is just a few meters before this hotel. Oh, and the WiFi doesn’t work.

Nice lobby!

Never again
    • Executive King Room

At 5:30 in the morning we woke up to a smell of smoke in our room coming from the air vent and 20 minutes later and 2 calls later security finally came and then acted like we were crazy and didn't believe us.

The room was cozy and well stocked the only downside to my stay was the pool and hot tub area.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pool was located outside and it rained the 2 days I was hoping for some type of enclosure or something to protect from the light rain falling. Also the hot tub was in need of repair the jets and the timer didn't work very good tried it twice finally just accepted it for what it was a weak jet flow and poorly maintained.

They charge me an extra money 💰 I reserve for $134 but they...

They charge me an extra money 💰 I reserve for $134 but they charged me $167 and still doing more charges to my card ,they charged me $15 more but doesn't let me know the reason so practically stilling money

Stayed twice at the hotel. Quality bar and dining room with very friendly staff.

Bathrooms are small but functional and could use some updating.

Great service at check in. Easy access to Interstate and Airport. Wonderful place to stay.

We be stay here in the future...😁

The service when we order drinks to our room it took them over to hours to bring them we called twice about our drinks.. n when they finally got to the room with our drink the waitress was kinda rude.. but other than that.. we loved our stay..

The bed felt like clouds.. the rooms are ok but there still in the old fashioned designs...

It was very easy to find the location -- we traveled from...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

-All of the ice machines were broken. -Bedding was "damp" and uncomfortable. -Many stains on sheets and spots on carpet. Even on the second day when the bedding is supposed to be changed, the same exact stains were present. -Front office staff was not super helpful -- we felt like an inconvenience...? -Room service was unavailable. We had arrived super late due to our flight delay, and tried to order from the "late night menu". I was told that it was simply not prepped/available. -For dinner, I went to the gift shop to see if I could scrounge up something to tide me over till the next morning. All of the shelves were either half empty, filled with expired goods, or not providing necessary items (i.e. water). -Took over an hour to get our two water bottles replenished, which was promised to be done when the room was re-made. -Fridge was on the brink of being broken -- making a loud constant noise all through the night. Needless to say, it was not worth the cost at all based off all the problems and inconveniences we faced. I will not be returning to this property.

It was very easy to find the location -- we traveled from Austin to San Antonio, and didn't have any issues finding the property or parking.

The staff was wonderful, friendly and very helpful!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The coffee pods in the room had very little taste.

The staff was wonderful, friendly and very helpful! The only downside was that fresh brewed coffee was bot easy to obtain other thsn through room service from the full service restaurant . However a new Starbucks is being installed in the lobby of the hotel currently!! So that solves that issue!! Overall the experience was a good one and we would stay there again!

Gr
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking seems like miles away

Mr. Will from "ASADOS " was a great guy!! He took good care of us in the room,the pool,and at the restaurant. This guy does it all very well. thank you Justin Fonseca

Comfortable bed, close to downtown, friendly staff

Shower wasn't clean and drained very slowly, bathroom lock didn't work. Tv would lose signal very often, doors slammed at all hours of the night

Comfortable bed, close to downtown, friendly staff

Overall a great success
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The size of the beds were way too small. It was a double size room Andy I guess perhaps I didn't quite understand that that means the beds too.

The swimming area. The kids loved the wrap around seating and the hot tub

Overall, a good experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I stayed on a no smoking floor and had an issue with another room smoking drugs. The staff did take care of the smoking guest, but the smell remained throughout my entire stay and I wasn't offered another room. There was a party, which took place on the floor below me and all the guests booked on my floor, which created lots of noise until late hours. The ice machine on the third floor didn't work and the dryers on the second floor didn't work. Since my stay was an extended stay, those options are always important to me. Because of all of the guests booked for this party, I was never able to enjoy the pool due to it being unsupervised and teenagers running & splashing. It would have been nice to utilize this to relax.

Perfect location with easy access to the highway. Staff was very helpful and always willing to provide service. The rooms were clean and never had to ask for anything. The hotel restaurant was very good and they had the friendliest staff of anywhere I have stayed so far. The gym was nice to come back to after being out all day and being away from home. They also had a snack bar available for purchases, which is much better than dealing with vending machines. I needed to print documents and there was a computer and printer available. I did appreciate how the staff sent text messages to check how your stay was going.

Active Duty Military broke from Hilton
    • Executive King Room

I am currently active duty Air Force and I came into San Antonio to relax for the long weekend, and winded up leaving broke. For starters, the room was extremely humid, the hot tub's jets did not work, and instead of bringing fresh towels they just hung up the dirty wet ones that were on the floor. I had originally booked an "Executive King Room" however, upon arriving they informed me that there were none available.. (what is the point of reserving a room if they're not going to have it when you arrive?) They ended up putting me in a regular king room with "executive status" allowing me to use the executive lounge and breakfast for free Monday-Friday. However, they did not specify that the breakfast is only free for the lounge and not the restaurant on the first floor so another $40 charge was added to my room. Lastly, for every night you are there they take out a $50 convenience fee just in case you wreck your room, which is understandable. That fee was taken out the first night. However, when checking my bank statement, they had taken out the same amount every night (over $300) in convenience fees all of which are currently pending and draining my checking account. I expected more out of a hotel such as the Hilton. Due to this I will choose to take my money elsewhere in the future and avoid staying at another Hilton.

The location is 15 minutes from downtown and easy to access and the room was nice (except for the humidity).

Property met our requirements.

Outside parking n minimal handicap spaces. Laundry room, both dryers in-op and front desk wasn't aware or it.

Property met our requirements. Although, quite busy, very quiet.

It's worth it..

TV was messed up, channels went in and out, breakfast was $38 bucks for two of us, buffet, and it wasn't that great. Besides the TV and breakfast, I highly recommend staying there.

What I liked. Location to the airport and city was prime. Parking was free, however we did have one problem on Friday when the parking garage was packed. Cost, $350 for three nights at the hilton isn't bad.

Don't recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the service. They were not very accommodating and the maids came and knocked on our doors at 9 am. On vacation I should be able to sleep however long I want. Not be woke up early from a maid that is ready to get the room clean.

The bed was comfortable, I liked their shampoo product, I liked they gave you liquid creamer. The hot tub outside was nice.

Very good hotel for a decent price
    • Executive King Room

The parking garage could have been connected to the hotel some how instead of taking the elevators then walking around the the entrance.

The beds are amazing. It feels like you are sleeping on clouds.

Will never stay there again very dirty place no do recommend. Staff not friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing. staff was not friendly room was dirty lots of hairs in tub and on the floor and room had not been vacuumed and the towels were disgusting all stained and dirty.

Great place, upset about being booked in another room and not being notified
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Booked a executive room and did not receive it. Worst of all I was never notified and didn't find out until I already checked into my room, was not accommodated at all

Everything was really well done

Never to be repeated
    • Double Room with Roll in Shower

They never told me its smoke free And i requested smoking room And the never clear it to me that they dont have smoking room So it end buy charging me 300$ Smoking fee cause they assume that i smoked in the room while i dont

Clean , and comfort

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

The room was a good size and the beds were so comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was a good size and the beds were so comfortable. Also the swimming pool and jacuzzi were awesome and very clean. Will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Park your car and take a cab. Softest bed in town

A collapsible divide between the bedroom and the living space would be nice. The bathroom door is very difficult to close and keep shut. A separate closet should have been in the bed area. The AC was doing this crazy temperature change through the night, set it at 66 and no more issues

Has a very plush comfy bed

I absolutely loved the parking, it was FREE!

It was so hot in the hotel, the hallways, the elevators, the room. Upon arrival I set my room to 69, then bumped it down to 65 when t wasn't cooling down. 3 days, and the room never cooled down. Luckily I was out of the hotel most of the day and just took a cold shower upon arrival, to get to sleep. The TV kept going in and out, if you watch a lot of tv. I only keep it on to fall asleep, so that wasn't a huge issue for me.

I absolutely loved the parking, it was FREE! which seems to be rare in San Antonio. They have a 4 story parking garage behind the hotel, which was very convenient, and plenty of spots available. The beds (I had a king size room) was probably the comfiest I have ever slept in, in a hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Bad stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room vuew hit tub jets not working 3-11 front desk female not clean lien in 3 days.

Requested room with view got room with roof outside window requested sheets changed never done in three days. Hot tub not working 3 days still not working when i checked out.3-11 female nit very polite. Trash never emptied in room our entire stay.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

The hilton isnt the best hotel anymore
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Food was over priced bar closed too early so did the pool when it was a weekend .. Overall its an 8.3 because what I didn't complain about was the room .. Satisfying enough just expect more from the hilton

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Great place to stay, great location

The AC in our room wasn't that great. We had it set on 60 and high fan and the room never really cooled off. Also the WIFI was horrible in our room.

The room was such a great size, the bathroom was great as well. The bed was to die for and the pillows were perfect! The pool was perfect and very relaxing. The restaurant was great, and the drinks from the bar were great as well. All of the staff was wonderful!

Excellent rate for a few nights stay!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wasnt able to connect wifi throughout my stay I thought it was included when I booked the room.

It was very comfortable and it was located on the ninth floor with great scenery and the room was pretty much right next to the elevator didn't have to walk to one end of the hallway to get to my room.

Friendly staff and great service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the fact that wifi was not working for me,, to slow,, and wasn't able to connect my HDMI to the television to watch movies from my phone it was blocked,, oh and not to mention my alarm every morning,, house keeping house keeping all loud in the hallway

Friendly staff and great service

I wouldn't stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were small, and the tub needed to be resurfaced. The hotel staff over authorized funds from my account literally just about double what I was to pay and I found this out at seaworld when one of my purchases was declined. During checkout there was another guy who this had happened to as well. If you are going to be staying with them PAY CASH!

The beds were comfortable and the location was convienent for outings

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Coffee maker did not work.
    • Executive King Room

Coffee maker did not work...again for the second time. The coffee maker also malfunctioned the first time we were there approximately 4 weeks prior. No Starbucks... still under construction.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

could have been a 10
    • Double Room - Disability Access

When I arrived they told me there were no king beds available only double beds as I went back to my car to get my bags and returned someone else helped me and said sure we have king bed available! I had to learn later after being in he room that there was an additional price... it was very late approx 11 pm and I wonder at that time why they did not just give me the upgrade? Other then that it was very pleasant!

It was a great location but.....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Every day I had to call front desk so they can reset the TV. That was the worst TV ever. The 2 queen beds are alil small for a couple, felt like I was going to fall off every night .