Reviews of Hilton San Diego Mission Valley 4 stars

901 Camino del Rio South, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA 92108, USA

#113 of 226 hotels in San Diego

Awesome accommodations

There wasn’t anything not to like. 10 stars for this hotel

I was greeted immediately by the friendly staff. Everyone who works there is helpful and hospitable. The hotel was clean, modern and in a great location. I will be back and highly recommend

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

breakfast was great for the price hotel close to all the...

to pay for parking $25 a day that was and extra $100 dollars added to the bill

breakfast was great for the price hotel close to all the sites we wanted to see and extremelyclose to theexpresways and huge shopping mall

Too much mold in the bathroom, public areas carpets had too...
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Too much mold in the bathroom, public areas carpets had too many stains. Room carpet, stains were not visible but if public areas looked like they did, it was hard to not imagine my rooms carpet very dirty

Was not worth the price - their “remodeled” rooms did not look as good as the pictures online. The gym is a joke- tiny and outdated /creaky equipment. You also pay $25 per night just to park your car at the hotel on top of the hotel reservation cost. The restaurants staff is rude and took 5 minutes of standing at the front for any of them to even acknowledge we were standing there waiting to be seated at a table.

This is not Hilton at all !

This has nothing to do with Hilton anywhere, location is bad, facilities are bad, the restaurant is bad, the noise of a/c is bad, the construction going on, the smell of the sewage with the construction is weird. When I checked in, the far eastern young man in the reception was rude and like if he’s giving his instructions to a student not to a guest. Other ladies are good. And above all, the rate is very high to this rubbish

I didn’t like it at all

It was not ok , but differently not what I expected for the money.

Staff was very rude. We had ants in our room. Asked for a room on a higher floor was put on the third floor pad $35 per day to park and gate was never locked. Even restaurant staff was rude. We ordered a drink and s salad. We watched a table of 6 or more who came after us receive both food and drinks before us.

A convenient place to stay

There was a power outage when we've got there. Therefore, there was no internet connection at first. The girl at the reception desk couldn't explain to me why she wanted me to authorize higher than expected amount for the rooms. Later on everything was clear but the inconvenience remains. Also, the hotel asks $25 per night for parking and on top of that the parking lot was completely busy. Finally, we've got a deal for a valley parking at the same price.

The rooms are big enough, clean and everything works properly. The location is good - only 15 minutes to the airport by car and 10 min. to the Old Town.

Hilton Prices Without the Full Hilton Experience

When we arrived for a late check-in, which I had told the property about well beforehand, my king bed room had been given away and they provided me with another room that had 2 queens instead. From there, they charged $25 a night for parking but I was under the impression it was $20, not sure if that was a pre-purchase price only. At that point, for $3 more, I should've just done the valet. The parking situation is hardly convenient if you have large bags and you're not parked right next to the elevator, but you don't know that until you're already in the garage. I recommend putting your bags in the lobby before parking because it can be a walk. Walking in, the hallways had an odd smell (not necessarily bad) and the walls/elevators/room hallways felt a little dated. I am by no means very particular about things like that if I'm prioritizing value over comfort, but if I'm paying Hilton prices (which I did) then I'm expecting Hilton accommodations and that just wasn't the case here. The walls were paper thin, I could hear my neighbors and was awoken both days by people in the hallway. The elevators were slow and, at one point, only one elevator was working and there was a paper sign up saying "No more than 5 people in an elevator please." The first night we arrived, we also noticed the carpet near the window was wet. We told the front desk and they were happy to put us into another room so great customer service saved my experience here, but moving forward, I won't stay here again. I think for this same price, you can find a better hotel! The system here gives a rating for you but if I had to rate out of 10, I'd give it a "meh".

The lobby was very nice and the staff was friendly! The customer service here was very on par with my previous Hilton stays in other cities.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Great time!!!! Nice, clean. A comp breakfast or comp HH would be nice though..

Offered me an upgrade since the room I booked did not happen.

So clean and modern but my room was not ready in time so I had to take a different one than what I was promised. An upgrade would have been welcomed but was not offered.

Expected better for the price
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Paying $25 for parking as a guest is very high. Nothing complimentary. Bathroom door and shower door do not close completely.

Location was good for us.

We'll never stay here again.
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Hair left in shower and bathroom floor. The set up was very inconvenient for a family of 4 especially the bathroom. The pool was super small and shallow as was the spa. Chlorine, though necessary I know, was so strong it burned our eyes and skin. Way too expensive for product. Paying extra for parking?? NEVER before in our travels.

Quick and friendly check in. Fast, friendly, yummy room service.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Nice location, decent facility

Wi-fi was terrible and just didn't connect - I had to go out to find a spot with good wi-fi to do work. Our AC made this weird water noise whenever it was on and the walls were thin, as we could hear people talk in the hallway. It was a bit frustrating when the new card reader was acting up, and they had me swipe to 2 different machines and 2 different credit cards.

Nice driving distance for La Jolla and downtown SD. The lobby was clean and staff was attentive. There was free lemon water by the lobby elevators and I thought it was a great addition that keep us hydrated during our stay.

There are couple of nice places that you can drive by in 3-4...

We had 3 luggages nobody help us during check in or check out. Room was extremely noisy (highway and doorways). There was a problem at Gym’s floor and that’s why I was about to injure.

There are couple of nice places that you can drive by in 3-4 mins. Employees are okay. There is a Starbucks corner in hotel.

Overall nice place in a good location.

When I checked in I was charged an additional $100 for incidentals, something I was unaware that I would have to pay. I was a little taken aback by that and when I received my receipt after checkout it wasn't very clear what that amount was used for and there were unexplained fees. I have not contacted the property about this yet. Also, we had an upgraded room but the carpet was fraying near the bed and bathroom pocket door was broken.

The staff was friendly, responsive, and very helpful. The overall hotel was very nice and quiet, especially since our room overlooked the freeway. There is a lot of shopping and restaurants nearby, that was very convenient.

Unforgettable stay

The front desk staff did not hesitate to give us our room earlier than check in time. Everyone was pleasant & friendly and made sure we had an unforgettable stay.

Pretty nice facilities.
    • High Floor King Room

Horrible Elevator. I was misinformed on how to book a corporate rate and paid more than I should’ve otherwise. Front desk was rude and simply said there’s nothing we can do.

Renovations. Nice and modern.

Don’t Stay Here!

Parking was expensive $25-$28 per night - spaces too small (people had to take up 2 spaces to fit an average car) with contractor equipment parked in many spaces. Bathroom sink had bad patch job that made it appear filthy. Requested towels twice...no response.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Nice safe, clean environment for family or even for business. Pet friendly and Great staff.

There's a $25.00 overnight parking fee you haft to pay

Clean, friendly staff and rooms and located in near lots of rest and shopping centers. Pet friendly as well

Nice property
    • Top Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Starbucks is offered for a fee, and the coffee service was slow.

The hotel is centrally located, so if you are driving to many sites in the area, it’s ideal. The wait staff at breakfast were very accommodating. The hills located to the back of the hotel are nice to look at and provide quiet if your room is facing them.

I didn't like that the refrigerator didn't work and...
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I didn't like that the refrigerator didn't work and that the door that connects to the other room didn't look. Had to figure something out to look it.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Not worth the $$$
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The elevator hardly ever works. I had to use the staircase while I was staying on the 8th floor. Not convenient. The staff looked bothered to answer any of my questions. Parking not included. My sheets were dirty upon arrival. Room was smaller than expected. The air conditioning was mediocre. No mini fridge or microwave in my room. My fault for not reading my booking details however I assumed at $200 a night in San Diego, it wouldn’t even be a question. Just not worth all the money I spent here.

The hotel itself was decent.

This place is kinda ghetto. There’s much better for not much more money
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Thin walls. Barking Dogs. Domestic disturbances. The TV options suck. The shower backed up. Loud loud loud service people in the halls. Two nights of restless sleep and too loud to nap during the day.

The lobby and the cute redhead working the hotel desk.

I did not like anything, will never stay at a Hilton again.

Bad customer services, could never get a hold of to service, elevators were slow and broken.

I did not like anything, will never stay at a Hilton again.

It was easy to get to the hotel and jump right on the highway
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I didnt like that my king sized room didn’t even have a proper door. It was a sliding piece of wood that didn’t shut all the way which made privacy non existing. Also, there was a piece of the floor missing in the bathroom that I constantly hurt my foot on. The room definitely did not match the price I paid for it

It was easy to get to the hotel and jump right on the highway

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The room was dirty and the front desk did not speak English well
    • High Floor King Room

Upon arrival to the room, I discovered there are black hairs in the bathroom - one in the sink, one on the toilet and one inside. We cam very late and tired, I decided to clean it up myself. We upgraded the room but the facilities did not feel like they were upgraded. The staff at the desk did not speak very good English and I was so tired and I had a hard time understanding the lady who spoke with heavy Asian accent (I don't mind it, I just did not understand what she was saying). The staff did not feel professional at all and we did not get any discount or a better room - I was only offered to have the room changed before 12 the next day - not sure who this would help.

My boyfriend's bag got all messed up with oats bag that opened inside the bag and very helpful housekeeping staff helped my vacuum clean it.

Served its purpose

The walls are thin and I could hear our neighbors complaining about the sounds me and my girlfriend were making throughout the night. Very creaky beds as well.

I booked this hotel with the intentions of a night out at the Gaslamp Quarter with my girlfriend and this hotel was very near so that is a plus. Everything was also very clean and neat. The view was spectacular as well.

Seamless service and amenities

wifi not that great, outlet in bathroom was tricky.

Rooms were modern, clean and comfortable. Excellent service and hotel was very clean. Loved the built in charging station in the room, for multiple devices.

Comfy beds, clean room

First of all booking.com failed our reservation and we were promised that when we are back at 4 pm the issue is gonna be solved, but when we showed up another reception girl had no idea about our situation so we had to wait. Beside that, I made a reservation for 3 (so I paid more) but everything was ready for two (cups, towels, toiletries, etc). Also I was expecting to get at least slippers, but there were neither slippers nor robes. The last thing is - the pool is three times smaller than it’s shown on the pictures

Comfy beds, clean room

I did not like this hotel, the bed was comfortable it is...

I have requested a quiet odor free room, they put me with the soccer team who was party all night. They use harsh chemicals to clean

I did not like this hotel, the bed was comfortable it is about it

Close to all the major attractions.

The property is in serious need of updating. Additionally I had to ask the staff to furnish the appropriate amount of towels. The people at the front desk were wonderful courteous very nice! However there was not a complimentary breakfast as there is at other hotels one would expect that based upon the price of the rooms.

Close to all the major attractions.

Hilton highs and lows

I did not care for Hani at the front desk. He was condescending in his answers and was quick to brush me off. I also do not care for there operation at the front desk, often time we were left waiting as they were constantly on the phones with other guests.

Clean, nice comfy rooms, good location

Central location.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

One half of Hotel overlooks freeway. If able to, request hill facing rooms as you can hear some freeway noise even on higher levels

Central location. Clean facilities. Accommodating and friendly staff.

Room had a modern look to it

Elevator area near parking garage smelled like rotten fish Location is ok, but you need to drive everywhere because there's nothing around and finding parking in San Diego is not a good experience Gym is basic Some guests were really ratchet - wouldn't expect this from a Hilton - probably because this was quite cheap compared to the alternatives

Room had a modern look to it Room was decently sized

When we checked in we weren’t notified that there would be...
    • Top Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

When we checked in we weren’t notified that there would be construction happening in the two rooms next to us. The construction started at 7am on two of our 3 nights staying there.

Superb
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The Decor, the beds were very comfortable and the Staff was very helpful and friendly. The two names I recall, were Matt and Bryan, but everyone we encounter were excellent!!

The bed and room were exceptionally clean, comfortable, just...

It’s in a bit of an awkward spot on the opposite side of the freeway. Also parking was crazy expensive.

The bed and room were exceptionally clean, comfortable, just all around amazing. I loved how they had a ton of TV channels, not just the local few.

The rooms were not well maintained.

The rooms were not well maintained... sockets pulling out of the wall... scaled up wood furnishings... the a/c didn’t cool well at all. The bathtub had a weird residue that didn’t come off with cleaning m. The staff was great... housekeeping was prompt and thorough.

Friendly staff, very clean linen, our stay for the money paid was very pleasant.

location is not very accessible (kind of isolated area), you can get loss the first time around. Shower is not strong, even for drought area. Pool and Jacuzzi is not very big. Not your Vegas size Jacuzzi, if a stranger gets in, you probably be talking or be really strange. Parking is expensive for guest, I guess the money need to be made.

The bedding and linen looks very clean and white, I give it highest rating. Location is not the best, not easily accessible if you are not familiar with the SD freeway and roads. LCD TV is bit old and not very big, Shower is low, maybe it is in a drought area, but not strong at all. Pool and Jacuzzi is small but seems to be well maintained. Our cost is very reasonable. Not five stars, but definitely above 3, maybe near 4 stars due to friendliness and very clean bedding, in a 5 stars scale rating. Big Mall is just across the freeway.

My stay was nice and comfortable.

You can tell this hotel is older. Furniture is worn out and ratty looking for what you pay but didn’t affect my stay. I would just expect the Hilton would replace furniture that looks like it did.

Bed was comfortable and staff nice.

Nice stay, in an easy to move around location
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't realize there was no free parking around the hotel. Self-parking was expensive, but it was the rule around Califórnia.

Location was not close to main places to visit, but it was close to highways, what made it easy and fast to move around. Staff was really great. Nice breakfast.

No free coffee to take away in the morning like other Hilton...

No free coffee to take away in the morning like other Hilton Hotels offer. Condition of the gym: water drops from the air condition to the floor, damaged dumbbell grips, dirty floor, rubber delaminates, old noisy treadmill

friendly staff and the most important thing cleanliness!
    • High Floor King Room

i did not like the location it is cross the high way . having a walk around the hotel was difficult.

friendly staff and the most important thing cleanliness!

We travel to San Diego several times a year. We are not staying at this hotel again.
    • Top Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

Horrible customer service when I checked in. My rate included breakfast & they didn’t have it in their system, when I confronted another receptionist later that day- she was so unapologetic and rude. The problem was resolved but I was aggravated having to deal with unhappy, sarcastic employees. And to top it off, the room was not very clean. I found more than several stray hairs on the pillows, bed and couch. The pillows were very floppy and the room was also very dusty. Our room was also next to an elevator which we could hear all night long.

Breakfast was good.

I am willing to stay again.

The check out and check in time needs to be extended. Parking needs to be free. What a rip off.

The bed was incredibly comfortable. The shower was straight kick butt.

Edison the valet guy was very nice , restaurant food dinner...
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not love the location I regret not booking closer to the water Did not like the pool Too small

Edison the valet guy was very nice , restaurant food dinner was yummy

Overall, a pleasant experience! Nice updated hotel and the food in the restaurant was delicious.

There weren't enough baggage carts at check in and when I finally did get a baggage cart, the bell boy told me to hurry up. Also, the crack under the room doors were way too big and I could hear everyone walk through the halls and I could see the shadows of their feet.

The updated rooms were great. Nice modern finishes, AC worked great, no complaints about the furnishings or cleanliness.

The rooms were quiet and the beds were comfortable.
    • Top Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

Parking spaces seem a bit small and may be difficult to see in the underground parking garage.

The rooms were quiet and the beds were comfortable. Once I closed my eyes, I could sleep the whole time without interruptions.

Ok hotel but was expecting more from this price

The room was not properly cleaned. There was hair in the bathroom from previous guests and the mirror was dirty during all our stay.

Big room with king size bed. 15 minutes driving to all the turist attractions in San Diego. Has a outdoor swimming pool open until 11pm.

Even though I arrived early (2:30pm) and requested an early...
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Even though I arrived early (2:30pm) and requested an early check in, the couldn’t even accommodate an “on time” check in. They didn’t get us a room until 4:35pm.

Great place and price was affortable

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi It was a real problem purchasing discount tickets and google maps on my smart phone. Staff tired for me and told me their Wi-Fi was a challenge to most.

Property was in a convenient location to the freeway and easy access to major attractions

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

We left our $200+ Oral-B Bluetooth toothbrush in the bathroom but they keep saying nobody found it. We called back on the same day as check-out date and they told us to call back again next morning to talk to housekeepers. Next morning, FD still said nothing and asked us to leave contact info and promised found or not they will call us back the same day. Nobody ever call us again!!! We phoned back 4 times!!! We don’t think anyone would either take a used toothbrush. Housekeeping at this hotel is just under training. They probably don’t even have standard procedures for lost and found. We are superised a such big hotel chain as Hilton that has so poor services.

Clean and comfortable

Parking $25 per night! Wifi costs too. Been to several cheaper hotels recently where both parking and wifi are great and included in cost.

Clean and comfortable

Overall a nice place to stay.

The parking is $25/per overnight and the spots are very small. Leave with a few dings in your car small. Not worth the price. We ended up parking on the street.

Location was perfect for tourist. 8-15 minutes from everything.

One of the elevators broke which left only two in operation...

One of the elevators broke which left only two in operation and only 5 people were allowed in each elevator. This meant a longer wait line to take the elevator especially during the weekend. Very unfortunate.

The bar shut at eleven and there was only a self service...

The bar shut at eleven and there was only a self service shop after that and the ice machine didnt work on our floor (5) . We had people come to meet us in the bar and we didn't really want to take them to our room.The charge of 6 dollars for a bottle of water in the room was excessive.

Overall it was good but wish I was able to have complimentary breakfast and indoor pool.

I was told on my bookings. Com that the hotel had complimentary breakfast everyday and when I get to the hotel they told me I did not have complimentary breakfast. Also I was charged a holding fee Rhys I wasn’t unaware of s I had to pay more then I expected.

I liked that the hotel was by a mall and a lot of food places

It sucked! Total waste of money!
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool was unremarkable and I should have researched further. The space was not pretty or even nice. The room: There was a wad of hair stuck to the shower wall so I have to wonder how well the rest of the bathroom was cleaned. THEN I found a small doll on the side of the bed - creepy and further evidence that this room was not cleaned.

It was close to home. Just taking my mom and niece on a staycation.

The bed was really comfortable and the hotel receptionist...

A few of the towels in the bathroom were dirty and the parking was really expensive.

The bed was really comfortable and the hotel receptionist allowed me to check out 1 hr later.

Disappointed! First time staying at a Hilton, I always stay at Hyatt.
    • Top Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I am very upset with this hotel. Room service sucks, calling for house keeping room 5 mins and no answer. This particular hotel has been VERY disappointing and by far the worst hotel I’ve stayed at for business. There is no communication between the staff. Hyatt is my go to hotel, I trued hilton for the first time and I’m disappointed.

We paid for breakfast when we booked room, and when we...
    • Top Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

We paid for breakfast when we booked room, and when we checked in they told us that the breakfast is not included, but they fix that realy quick. (I guess it was booking mistake) Also we were missing bathrobe and slippers. We got bathrobe but slippers "were not included" wich made me very angry becouse I paid more than 1000$ for 4 nights. Pool is too small and jacuzzi as well. Breakfast was wery rich and delicious. We plan to get dinner in hotel restoraunt but it was too loud becouse of some ceremony and no one notify us about that. Anyway, whole staff was very very kind.

It was okay, staff needs to be a little bit more respectful when it comes to the clients privacy .

The bathrooms didn’t have any vents so it got extremely hot and uncomfortable in there. It was only 11:50am; check out time wasn’t until 12am and we were gathering up the last of our things and the cleaning people opened up my room without knocking it was so embarrassing as I had just gotten out the shower . My privacy felt violated . Needs more mirrors .

The front clerk was very helpful, nice view from room .

1st and Last time.

Our room sheets weren't changed, dust everywhere, lock to our room was broken, the walls were thin so no privacy, shower drain was stopped up and we had towels with stains on them.

The lobby was clean, the check in was easy and fast, and the staff was buce.

Nice hotel.

Everything carries a charge. Water in the room had a label on them which was turned facing the opposite way. $6 per bottle which could easily be taken without seeing the charge sign. $25 a night for parking despite not being in a built up area etc

Nice hotel. Clean and comfortable

See above.

There was not any conditioner. The point that I had to pay $25 a day to park ($50 for two days) I thought was out of line. There are many other places that when staying at the hotel the parking was free. It felt like I didn't read the small print well enough and I am sure a lot of people don't. Once there we just dealt with it. I did not eat breakfast at the hote. $18 for just breakfast seems steep. We spent most of our time in Del Mar which was less expensive and way less traffic. This hotel appears to be a great place for business meetings and such. I believed I just booked at the wrong hotel. I don't like being nickeled and dimed and then have to feel cheap if I disagree with fees and charges. We were on a little vacation from Vegas that all I wanted.

The bed was fine and so was the room.

Booked thru booking.

Booked thru booking.com for a reservation. Checked in late, front desk said they are out of the reserve room they can only provide two queen beds and she said she will honor the price thru booking.com but I was charged more than the amount.

I booked 3 nights, but ready to leave after the first one. Would never refer this place...

My room was 20ft. from an exit...had to hear people at all hours. Difficult to sleep. PARKING IS REDICULOUS!! Both the lot AND $25.00 day. With the hotel being the size it is, there should be plenty of parking. Went to iron my clothes...ironing board cover was full of dirt.

I liked the view from my 5th floor room. I also liked the shower and the fact you could check out from the TV.

Not as expected.
    • Top Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

The pool was too small. Not as shown on pictures. A staff member said they will call when room became available for check but didnt. Very dissapointed.

Breakfast was good.

The staff was extremely helpful.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The parking was a little annoying but given the area and the space, it could have been a lot worse.

The staff was extremely helpful. The room was beyond perfect and the bed was the most comfortable bed, I’ve laid in! Everything was so clean, all around perfect.

I would never stay this place or never would recommend to...
    • Top Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Absolutely disappointed all the way around!!! Front desk staffs, restaurant staffs, breakfast buffet, bathroom, carpets on the floor, fitness room, swimming pool etc...

I would never stay this place or never would recommend to anyone.

Staff was friendly

I had a problem with the bill during checkout, they still haven’t credited the amount. There was a room rate difference between Booking and the hotel, still waiting for a credit confirmation.

Staff was friendly

Can’t wait to be back.
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A kids fun room would be nice to accommodate parents.

The hospitality the staff put out was amazing. I will continue to choose this hotel over others that we have stayed at.

Consider cust. ser. coaching/workshops to avoid this unprofessionalism happening to future patrons
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

All of the night staff (with the exception of security), the valet, front desk check-in, bartender-Alex, night manager- Al. There was no room service available, and I called 10 minutes before the official close time which was 11:00 pm. I put the hotel room phone on speaker and the phone continuously rang until an automated recording came on. I called several times thereafter and experienced the same. I was quite surprised that a hotel who is rated 4 stars would have such poor customer service.

Clealiness; morning manager, was awesome. She was professional and personable.

unimpressed for the price.
    • High Floor Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Two nights I called and complained about guests in the room next to me being noisy laughing and carrying on in the late might hours. Also trying to open the connecting room door. Also Housekeeping Was Taking Things from fridge and apologized when I returned to room saying they thought I had left. I stayed 3 nights. They put back my items as I waited.

Liked that the room was decent and comfortable.

Staff in the reception and the manager very helpful and...
    • Top Floor King Room with Sofa Bed

Elevator old and not stable, confusion about the reservation and the breakfast but fixed efficiently by the manager.

Staff in the reception and the manager very helpful and respectful , parking for 25 dollar a day , hill side view

Disappointed!

Pre-checked in for my mom and sister and paid for everything so that they would not have to put anything down. When my sister checked in, she was told that she needed to leave a credit card for incidentals and when she checked the bill, they charged the entire room to her credit card. I also called as soon as I made the reservation through Booking.com and explained that it HAD to be a handicap room and the person changed the reservation to 1 king bed since that was the only way to get a handicap room. I told her that it was imperative to have a handicap room since my mother cannot get into a bath tub. When they got up to their room, it was not handicap but did not want to deal with anything else since the whole credit card viasco was very disappointing. My mother was not even able to take a shower for her grand daughters wedding. I am extremely disappointed in how this stay was handled as I tried to make it effortless for my family.

Nice facility