Reviews of Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa 3 stars

4000 Sandestin Boulevard South, Destin, FL 32550, USA

#8 of 101 hotels in Destin

Very disappointed!
    • King Room with Beach View

Our room was in the spa building. Room was small. Inadequate storage. AC didn’t function well. It was too hot in the room. The bathroom was small and not a bathroom for an exclusive hotel.

We liked the balcony.

I loved the hotel! But the staff should be more pleasant and honest with customers!
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

The staff was rude and the room I booked online wasn’t what I received! The hotel blamed it on the booking.com site and explained to us that they gave us an upgrade! Which was very false! We had problems with the tub. The water wouldn’t let out when taking a shower. And the staff of the hotel was rude.

The breakfast, the cleanliness was the best!

Wonderful vacation, we will be back next year for Memorial Day!
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Read the comments above on the expense of the breakfast. It was high, $18.00. I would like to suggest a taco buffet and a movie for families. Taco Tuesday!

Loved the beach front, gorgeous view. Loved the band and extra festivities you brought in for Memorial Day. Overall a wonderful vacation.

Our stay was enjoyable and the beach was beautiful.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

Checking in was a nightmare. Too many other guests arriving at exactly the same time.

The staff was very friendly. The food at sandcastles was excellent!

perfect
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Everything! I didn't have to leave the hotel once I checked in. Food,pool,beach,and spa were all at the hotel. My first time at this hotel. We will be back!!!

wonderful relaxing beautiful vacation
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

breakfast was excellent, the food was prepared well and a great selection of items.. The room was clean and comfortable, especially the bed The view from our balcony was superb and the the beaches are the best in the USA

I would stay here again, large room and beautiful view.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Noisy, family next door blasted tv all night. If you're ok with kids and babies and families its fine.

The location was right on beach, very family friendly. Restaurants located in hotel for convenience.

This was my third time here and it was everything I had hoped it would be. I’ll definitely be back!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Beach View

The grounds are beautiful for morning walks on the golf course or beach. The breakfast buffet is incredible. The gift shop has high quality items and basic necessities as well. The staff members were all friendly and professional. This resort is top notch!

Our stay at this location was good.
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite with Partial View

With the beach chairs so close to the water, there is not a lot of space for walking on the beach. You end up walking in the water. Beach chairs shouldn't be setup that close to the water to block walking area. People continue to put items in the chairs around the pool area ..to reserve them. They don't come back for hours. Chairs sit empty. Those using the pool have no place to sit. This needs to be monitored more closely.

Family friendly atmosphere. Location was excellent. Shopping in the area was great.

Overall the resort was fantastic !
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

We arrived earlier than expected therefore we had to wait until our room became available. However, the front desk associates were a little dismissive about the wait. and we ended up waiting for about 7 hours. It was not until I started to make my presence known that one of the Associates acknowledge me tended to my needs. She also gave me some complimentary vouchers as well. She was patient, kind and lovely

I enjoyed the buffet at the hotel and the Serenity Spa. Everything that I needed was located on the property. The view was amazing and everyone was so friendly.

We loved the beach, but the property was too large and understaffed.
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite With Beach View

Granted it was Easter weekend, but this place was PACKED. There was a long line and wait for everything. The staff hustled, but the property was severely understaffed. The main restaurant in the hotel only had two servers working, on a Saturday night, Easter weekend on the night of the NCAA basketball Final Four game. My daughter and I both had massages on site, in the spa. Mine was fantastic (to match the high price tag). My daughter had an older woman who could barely massage her. When you are paying top prices, the staff should equal the cost. This woman was nice enough, but should not be giving massages. Beach chairs have to be rented. Luckily, I'm the kind of person who reads the hotel information upon arriving (or beforehand) and knew about this policy. I rented 3 chairs for the weekend as soon as we arrived. Luckily, our chairs were in the front row of the rented beach chairs. People who rented later in the day/weekend had chairs three rows in! The beach was PACKED. We were given white wristbands to wear at the beach and pool and I noticed most people not wearing them. I feel like for the money we paid to stay at the hotel that the wristbands should have been enforced. Oh, and on top of the charge for beach chairs, we were assessed a daily resort fee. What the heck did that pay for????? I am a Hilton Preferred Guest Member and stayed four nights. My final bill was HUGE. Hilton would not give me points/credit for the stay because I booked on Booking.com. I think that is RIDICULOUS. Because of it, I'm not sure I would stay at a Hilton again. Way too many choices out there these days. They got their money (and a lot of it) why not give me my darn points?????

The beach is beautiful in this part of Florida. The hotel sits right on the beach which is designated "private" (although they do not enforce this and the beach was filled with people who did not stay at the resort).

It was prefect
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite With Beach View

Think should be place for luggage storage on day you have to wait for your flight. I stayed at The Hilton Resort in Hawaii and it was great ! You could enough the beach or shop before having to leave for air port. Also need shuttle to take to silver dollar sands mall and back!

Love the Bed was so comfortable! Friendly staff Great Beach

Very pricy but very nice- budget can't be an option.
    • King Room with Beach View

Be prepared to bring a lot of cash if you want to eat at the resort. Plan on spending $100 to feed a family of five for each meal. For fine dining for just two, plan on dropping over $100 at the restaurant downstairs. Spa treatments, maybe dip into your 401K. Overall we felt like the resort was making most of their profit on food, kinda like going to the movie theater. After paying $300 a night for the room itself, the cost of things were a bit over the top, even though it is very nice resort. The hotel receptionist said, "your room might be ready at check-in." Her attitude was a little condescending.

Great view, great shower for two, overall great room and space, great facilities.

The bellmen offered help right away & when i called to...

Overpriced food at hotel

The bellmen offered help right away & when i called to order rom service they were very friendly...overall a good experience & my kids enjoyed themselves

Beautiful beach and weather was good
    • Deluxe King Junior Suite with View

Hotel lacked gathering areas for people despite that there are huge areas with 1-2 chairs. There is massive areas that could use furnishing to gather and play games etc

Heated pool was a bonus

The room was very nice
    • Deluxe King Junior Suite with View

The room had a wet smell. Also we had checkout the next day and at 8am in the morning I had a male and female cleaning people open the door to my room waking up my baby which was not okay.

The room was very nice

Overall our stay was nice except for wind and temperature which made it difficult to enjoy beach.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

We didn't eat at any of the restaurants. The breakfast was very pricey for what was served. We went out every morning to get breakfast, which was time consuming. We also had lunch/dinner out at other restaurants.

We liked mostly everything.

Loved the bunk bed, view was beautiful and beds were so...
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

Loved the bunk bed, view was beautiful and beds were so comfy. The kids had fun while we relaxed at the Serenity Spa. Amazing experience for the hole family.

Great for families
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

When our room was “cleaned” the bed linens weren’t changed. Coffee was spilled on them that morning and when the housekeeper cleaned our room she just remade the bed instead of providing fresh linens. The air was so humid and everything seemed to be damp the entire time so fresh bedding would have been nice on vacation.

Several pools, the beach within walking distance, the various options for eating and drinking. It was wonderful. The ocean view room was fantastic!! We loved this resort and would come back.

B-
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite with Partial View

Great beach spot. Elevators were constantly busy. And the walls are sooo thin heard everything. Screaming kids next door every morning.

Heated pool was awesome

Everything!
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite With Beach View

Nothing that I can think of!

Everything! It was an amazing place to stay in with family and friends! The view was great! We all enjoyed the beach and the amenities, although the weather was too cold to be outside, we still did had fun! We will be back for sure! :)

Excellent staff, beautiful hotel and gorgeous view
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Poolside

We liked everything but the hotel breakfast buffet. The food was not good.

This hotel was exceptional. Our room view was of gorgeous white sand beaches and emerald green blue ocean water. The pools were beautiful, crystal clear and warm enough to enjoy in 64 degree weather. The staff was friendly and warm from the receptionists to the cleaning staff. Our room was large enough to accommodate a family of 6 and the Hilton realizes that families need things like a lot of actual square footage, ample drawer space, extra dressing room, lots of outlets for chargers and a mini kitchen. We all loved that our room opened directly to to pool and beach from the first floor. We will definitely stay here again.

Awesome.
    • King Room with Beach View

Pool could have been heated for cool days like for spring. But a great pool overall

We decided to stay an extra night for our trip and they helped out greatly.

Ask for beach front! Miramar beach was beautiful!
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

The first room they tried to put me in had an ugly pink hotel in front of it that blocked most of the so say “ocean view” room

When we first got there we weren’t impressed with our view so the staff put us in two more rooms until we found one that satisfied us.

Horrible experience, we won’t be staying there again!
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Fake eggs on the buffet and disgusting coffee. Staff was very rude. It was like they were expecting me to serve them. From the check in to the restaurant to the breakfast buffet all very disappointing!

The view of the beach was great!

We were very disappointed.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Patio was full of water. TV would take a long period of time to connect. Toilet would take a very long time to refill the tank. Hot water took a while to get hot. Had to ask house keeping to clean our room.

There was no restaurant available for us to have a late...
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

There was no restaurant available for us to have a late lunch upon arrival. The bar was open with one bartender and tables were piled full of food left by others. We sat and were not attended to. We finally got a pretzel at the outdoor snack shack. This is a Hilton Resort?

PERFECT... Will return for sure.
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite with Partial View

Our visit was during the “off season” but the weather we fantastic and it was a holiday weekend. The hotel seemed a bit understaffed and the outdoor pool and restaurant weren’t open.

The stay was PERFECT!!!

Overall our vacation was very good,we relax and enjoy little sun,
    • Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Staff clean the room only one time, after first night. After that we have to take out the garbage, fixed the bed, I wish to have vacuum and clean the carpet.

Pools, beaches

Booking.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

Booking.com and Hilton both charged me $25 for resort fee, felt like you people cheated me. Going forward will Never book anything on booking.com and Hilton. As I don't know who was the cheater

Nice beach, staff with attitude, and over-priced.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

I felt nickeled and dimed to death. There's a resort fee of $25/day, and you have to pay $25 to rent chairs on the beach in addition to the "resort" fee. You have to sign out towels and wear a wrist band, or you'll be harassed for being the. The first room I was in, there was construction of a deck happening beneath my balcony. Backhoe, hammers, drills - really relaxing. They kindly moved me up to another room after I asked for another one, where the AC wasn't really working. Had to ask for that to get fixed, it was, but that was day 2. Also, the staff was hit or miss. Some were friendly and some had a go "f" off attitude. I think this "resort" thinks they are just great, and in reality, it's a joke.

The Gulf view was spectacular and the beach sand was really nice.

Amazing Beach Hotel
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

Breakfast included would be the only thing that would make this place even better!

Great place to stay! We went there for our honeymoon and it was amazing! The rooms are nice and the bed is super comfy! The pool and beach was just amazing and it was great to just be able to walk straight from our room to the beach! Would love to return someday!

I was checking out the place for 5000 member legal group for a October- November Session in 2018
    • Deluxe King Junior Suite with View

Three things: 1. The employees at the front desk have zero customer service skills. They checked us into an inferior room not the Deluxe Ocean View King we booked. They did change our room. 2. The next room was below construction so systematic banging and hammering until 6:00 pm and then it started at 7:30 am. 3. The resort charge is a joke they charge per day not by night so actually the resort charge is $55 per night.

The Restaurant Seagars

6.0
    Favorite Destination

Property was perfect

We were charged the normal $25 fees and were asked to leave the pool deck for a reception scheduled...and during the night someone tried to enter our room from the adjacent room, making alot of noise....front desk was not responsive when called.

My friends and I enjoyed our accommodations with no complaints. We will be back again next year.
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite with Partial View

I don’t have any complaints about this property.

We really enjoyed every aspect of our trip. We were there for the Seafood Festival but it was canceled due to Hurricane Nate. We still made the best of our trip wth fine dining, shopping, and time at the beach. Customer service was great. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping was excellent!!!

A very relaxing week.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

The location of the pool towel drop. You had to walk to one location. At one point I saw people just dumping their towels on the lounge chair closet to the door they were entering. The beach chairs and umbrellas are way to expensive. They should be free and available in a first come basis. Why nickel and dime everyone.

The beach was fabulous. The room was wonderful and the staff would took care of the rooms were so helpful and did an excellent job!

Great stay, excellent for families, would highly recommend
    • Executive King Room with Partial Beach View

Some of the communication with front desk (eg. do not have cribs when Hyatt said they did). No food service if you don't like cooking, but fine, at least for us, given in condo kitchen facilities.

Very spacious rooms with full kitchens, which is very helpful if traveling with young children. Steps to great beach. Close to a couple restaurants.

Hurricane Irma
    • Executive King Room with Partial Beach View

Management and staff were very rude and several derogatory remarks we make towards us for using bookings.com. We were evacuees from South florida and the reception by staff was unacceptable. We did ask for the general manager to call us so we could discuss issues with him. But 5 days later, we still did not receive a call. The costs of the rooms were esvulated due to the high occupancy rate due to us evacuees. Unprofessional and disgusting as we were forced out of our homes.

Beach front rooms

The staff at the hotels front desk were amazing.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

We had a terrible nat/fruitfly infestation. The staff attempted to spray on several occasions; However, this not resolve the concern. After contacting the front desk the last time, they mentioned that we were not the only guest that endured this pain and the some of the other guest experiences bites.

The staff at the hotels front desk were amazing.

TOOK US 1 & 1/2 HOURS TO CHECK IN.
    • Executive King Room with Partial Beach View

TO LONG TO CHECK IN. OVERALL GREAT SERVICE. BREAKFAST BUFFET ONLY OK. TO MANY PEOPLE, TO CROWED -

TOOK US 1 & 1/2 HOURS TO CHECK IN. BREAKFAST SERVICE GREAT. TO MANY PEOPLE.

Not worth the money
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

This place is overpriced and you only pay for a room and a bed. All other things (breakfast, beach chairs, umbrella etc.) are charged extra. They also charge an additional $25 per day as a "resort fee"?? on top of their daily rate. Their restaurant was overpriced as well, so we ended up going out every night for dinner. Make your calculations well if you're going to stay at this place.

Beach is good. We enjoyed the sea. Parking was included in the fare (I was surprised to see that something was included in the price)

Anniversary week end
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

To get a chair and umbrella you have to wait until 900 am really come on the sun and many others are up and ready to go even the employees are ready by seven thirty to eight please change that time.

Excellent access to the beach

All in all it was a great stay. Will definitely be back.
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite With Beach View

The room was very nice but felt a bit muggy at times.The carpet was horrible. Walking on it made me feel dirty.Turned the bottom of my feet Black! Expect to pay $15 for a burger, which is the norm.

The hotel itself is very nice. The bed was great, view was excellent, staff was amazing! Easy access to the beach and no reason to leave the resort. ALL you need is right on site!

The resort was beautiful and over the top.
    • King Room with Beach View

Price was a little high and you had to pay for some amenities like beach chairs and umbrellas which should be included by hotel.

The resort was beautiful and over the top. Loved, loved, loved.

Pricey resort
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite With Beach View

Seagars Restaurant host was a very uppity and brusque elderly man...dismissive when I tried to book a table for dinner. Advised availability only after 9.30pm but when I checked online there were much earlier slots. Didn't bother to book...too snotty for me even though I have dined in some of the best restaurants around the world. The gentleman could use a lesson in customer service...

Fabulous room size. Clean and comfortable although decor seemed like it had been partially updated - did not quite hang together...

Overpriced.
    • King Room with Pool View - Disability Access

Dirty, shower heads were disgusting, dry rotted, light in the bathroom kept going out, timer switch on plate on wall falling off, loose. Had to wait in line for 45 min to check in. I don't like the fact that I have to have a bell boy bring my stuff up to my room, if I want to use a luggage cart I should be able to.

Pretty beach, too many kids
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite With Beach View

Checking in was difficult. The lady almost charged me double and was doing the math by a hand calculator. It rained so we stayed in the hotel. Everything is extremely expensive- food and to rent a movie was $20. We couldn't get in the hot tubs because kids consumed them. No one is there to enforce that a parent needs to accompany them or the amount and number allowed in.

The beach

Beautiful hotel, staff was great.
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

I didn't like how they set up the beach umbrellas and chairs, they set them up so close to each other, and you have to rent them if you want to use them. We had our own, but we had to set up in between the ones the hotel sets up, we were there early, later a older man rented the seats that had been set up next to use ( we did make sure first with the staff if could set up our things there first, and we were given the ok to do so) he ask the young man that was helping him unfold 2 chairs if we were allowed to be there 3 times, and he told him 3 times that it was ok. My point is that you are renting the equipment not the beach, if you don't want people around you, try renting a private beach for yourself.

Beautiful hotel, staff was great. The beach was clean and beautiful, loved it.

Ac did not work. 2 days with no sleep!
    • Executive King Room with Partial Beach View

Fixed the AC Or put us in a better room.. or at least get a massage from the spa for the lack of sleep we endured.

The air conditioning did not work in our room. First night it made a terrible noise, the second night it quit. We burnt up. So, we checked out early. We were offered to change rooms but, the new room was on the 4th floor with no view.. less than what we paid for or wanted. Very uncomfortable stay!!

Perfect spot for families
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

Cleanliness around the pool areas was a little hit or miss toward the end of the day.

Staff was very professional and enthusiastic. The room was modern and clean. We had a couple of issues with the room but housekeeping came and fixed within 45 min and ended up cleaning the whole room.

No what it use to be.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

The hotel rooms have issues in ways which vary from being outdated, to tv's that have limited channel access, to horrible room views, to noise from the elevators and other utilities that keeps you awake all night.

The beach is beautiful!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Sunny with scattered nickle and diming
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

VERY disappointed in the cost/lack of value in service amenities. First, they charge you a $5 delivery charge PLUS 20% surcharge for room service. (2 sandwiches shouldve been $36 but came to $52 with fees). Then no comp breakfast? Finally, no late checkout.

The room view was great and the beach was amazing.

Amazing location to the beach!
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

If they could remove the plants in the balconies in the first floor because I witnessed a rodent. They can replace by something that doesn't harbor insects and rodents.

Everything was amazing especially the its location in front of the beach. Staff were friendly and room was clean.we loved it!

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

I was over charged the front desk staff wasn't very...
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

I was over charged the front desk staff wasn't very helpful with explaining what the extra charges were for. Adjustments had to be made at check out .

The room was nice and clean.
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

To many kids in the hot tub. There was never an opportunity for my boyfriend and I to enjoy it due to the amount of kids in it every time we tried.

The room was nice and clean. The Pizza at the bar area was EXCELLENT!

Great location some attention to detail required.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

The fact that I was offered $50/day to spend in the resort and this didn't get discounted off my total bill until I queried it. Also a charge of $25/day for self parking that was unsurprisingly added to the room charge.

Super location, excellent facilities, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Very nice resort
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

The rooms were very clean and nice. The kids, my husband and myself felt very good about the accommodations!!! The indoor pool me hot tub was amazing. We had lunch that tasted amazing!

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Expected much more for the price
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Housekeeping did not leave enough coffee packs. Called the front desk 2 times finally had to go get them ourselves. Chair broke while sitting in it. View was booked as gulf view when we arrived it was pool view. They changed it but our balcony had a huge concrete wall which obstructed the view when sitting.

Beautiful hotel. Worth every penny
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

Food at the hotel was overpriced. Especially the breakfast buffet. Hard to find parking.

Beautiful location. Staff was super friendly, attentive and helpful. Great customer service. Rooms excellent.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Will be back !
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Everything is a little pricey at the restaurants and spa. We were unable to enjoy the spa due to this reason.

My wife and I had a blast at this resort! We spent our 3 year anniversary here and could not have been happier ! The staff and facilities were super clean which is always a major plus! Will be booking another trip this year !

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Spring Break
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

You had to pay to use the beach chairs! For an upmarket resort hotel like this, I would have expected it to be included in the price. That was very disappointing.

The beds were very comfy, we were upgraded to a full sea view room, super helpful staff.

The scenery was great!
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

It was too expensive. It was nice but; we didn't even get to swim at the beach. Weather too cool.

The scenery was great! We had a great time, and ALL staff was excellent!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Skip the breakfast buffet for $18.00
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

The price of the breakfast buffet was way out of line, much too expensive for what you got. Spoke with the Restaurant manager and he said it was not his problem? Bad answer...........I didn't spend another nickle at the hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Peaceful get away from our disaster area from a flood in August 2016
    • Deluxe Double Junior Suite With Beach View

New to this place and didnt know what all was there for us to see and do.

I had made a mistake, booked two rooms instead of one . We were chargedfor both then we talked with management and they credited it back to us . Thank you so much . We lost everything in a flood in 2016 and are trying to rebuild , we just needed a get away and peaceful time. 😊 Thank you

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

1.) The toilet stopped up on us and we had to get someone to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Beach View

1.) The toilet stopped up on us and we had to get someone to come unstop the toilet. 2.) The water in the shower was not getting hot. We called the front desk and explained the problem. Someone called back and told me we had to turn on the hot water in the sinks for the hot water to circulate to the shower. It worked but we shouldn't have had to do that.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

99.9/ score.... staying here was super and we shall return!!
    • Deluxe King Junior Suite with View

not having enough time to stay!!

our room was soo clean and the bed and pillows were perfect. everything seem to be upgraded and everything look and smelled clean very clean bathroom. the view was beautiful!!

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

We really enjoyed your location.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower

The restaurants and food was fantastic but not affordable for a family.

We really enjoyed your location. However, there needs to be more family friendly menu items on your restaurant menus.

Our stay was nice only too short/disappointed in the view
    • Executive King Room with Partial Beach View

The partial view was exactly that...partial...will never agree to that again 😧

Food was delicious...bed was comfortable...facility was clean...staff was friendly....location was ok

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Great facility, great location, NOT a GOLF RESORT at all!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Beach View

Since no golf courses are actually owned by the resort, although 4 golf courses are listed as an anemity and are there, no help is offered to help arrange for a tee time or more than a general direction pointing of what's available, it should not be called a GOLF resort.

Location, location, location.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Bed was awesome and loved access to the beach.
    • King Room with Beach View

Indoor pool not available and not told on check in. No accommodations made for the inconvenience. Traveled with my 13 year old who was looking forward to the indoor pool.

Bed was awesome and loved access to the beach.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Me and my husband came to Destin to relax for our wedding...
    • Executive King Room with Partial Beach View

Me and my husband came to Destin to relax for our wedding anniversary. The room was comfy, the staff was helpful and we enjoyed some great food at Marlin Grill...literally are still talking about it! Would definitely recommend this property and definitely would utilize it again!

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Good first vacation
    • King Room with Beach View

Bed very uncomfortable my husband and I both had to go to chiropractor when got back home. Pillows were flat. Some of the Staff were skiddish made me feel like I was out of place.

Very clean. Housekeeper came everyday and cleaned. My very first time seeing the ocean and it was beautiful!!!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Didn't feel our room was Hilton quality; especially being a resort.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

Our room. Had a musty smell. The tub was SUPER clogged with hair and filled the tub halfway up when you showered. The a/c also would not get very cold. We called maintenance and he came and tried to snake our drain and got most of it. He said he would be back with a better snake but never came back. Problem was not completely resolved. He put a temp gauge and it was reading 66 degrees even though we had it on 55- All day. It would also alternately blow luke warm at times.

The restaurant Seagars was very nice. Also like the pool area. My wife liked the spa.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Nice location but extremely overpriced.
    • Deluxe Junior King Suite with Beach View

VERY Overpriced with a lot of expensive extras. Noisy air conditioning in the room that had to be turned off if you needed to sleep. Even after I reported it twice to reception nothing was done. Getting "moved" from beach side areas so the hotel could set up for a private function....every day!! Tiny balcony with the view to the dirty roof of a condo. Server at the beach side bar complained about the work I did and voiced his political views to much, don't need that sort of thing on vacation. The hotel was a Golf and Spa hotel??? When I contacted them by email about golf they told me I had to call local courses as they did not know about the golf in the local area? The house keeping staff did an okay job but left a dirty coffee cup on the nightstand and used soggy coffee bags in the coffee maker. Large charge on my credit card which was not explained until I asked. You should not get charged for ANYTHING until you use it!!!!!

Lots of parking. Good location, nice beach.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Nice but expensive.
    • Executive Double Room with Partial Beach View

That every little thing such as a chair or a umbrella for the beach was extra. For the cost of the rooms it should of been included.

Location for Destin was wonderful.