Reviews of Hilton Santa Clara 4 stars

4949 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA

#4 of 32 hotels in Santa Clara

• Executive Floor King Room

This was our second time staying here. Our first stay was amazing. This time in order to stay in the same room two nights in a row we were moved to the 6th floor vs one of the executive floors and we were assigned a room right next to not only the elevator but the ice machine which was incredibly noisy. I stayed here for business so not being able to get quality sleep was not ideal.

The receptionist that attended us when we first got there was very rude and didn’t even say hello or smile! It’s almost like we bothered her, and when I had questions she was very short and rude!

Wish they provided robes. Bathtub/shower could use an update.

very comfy bed; excellent location to Levi Stadium; very friendly staff; provides all conveniences of coffee shop, bar, restaurant.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Closet had a top shelf, so hanging space was low and dresses were hard to hang, as they touched the floor. Suggest terry disposable slippers would be a nice touch. It's unsanitary to walk barefoot, so it would benefit the hotel to provide this.

The wifi got disconnected a lot. And we had water overflowing from the toilet onto the bathroom floor. This issue was resolved immediately by the staff.

There was a singles party going taking place & there was no parking. I was asked to park in the red zone & move my car after the party at 11pm. Unfortunately, it was a very long day with soccer & track meet therefore, I feel asleep. I didn't wake up until 12:30am...I moved my car at that time.

It was very clean, staff was great & excellent location.

Toilet was running all night. It took several hours to get fixed had to call twice. They charged me a extra $100 for a deposit without informing me. Then I called to ask about it and I was sent to a managers voicemail and never called back. No late check out available. The printers didn't work. The staff were hit or miss some helpful some indifferent. The made tried to come in before check-out to begin cleaning room. Pool was really small.

Balcony. Location.

Serving dish for breakfast cereal was made of styrofoam, unsustainable and unacceptable for chain like Hilton

It's located near convention center and stadium, so it's a walking distance from both.

• Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

Better WIFI connection. Connection kept dropping.

The breakfast was wonderful. Food cooked and warm and plenty of it. Room cleaned and bathroom cleaned daily. Nice staff.

• Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

I used Executive lounge for breakfast, and it was not good. It was too small, and the choice of foods was very limited. The only good thing was that the staff was very kind. Wifi is another problem. From the second day, the wifi did not work. And it took 2 days to fix it.

I stayed at a Twin room with my colleague. The room was okay - spacious and cozy. Coffee machine was excellent, but a coffee pot should be necessary. The location of the hotel was also very good. Located at the center of Santa Clara, it was really convenient for me to visit various companies of the Silicon Valley.

I did not like the fact that the people next door to me keeps me up all night and my partner had a hard time sleeping in the bed saying it was inconfortable

I like the hotel how it was clean and the staff were nice

• Executive Floor King Room

Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Just next to the theme park, so super-convenient for that. Nice amenities in the Executive Lounge (breakfast in the morning, hors d'oeuvres in the evening). A solid choice if you need to be in the area.

The tub didn't drain well and I didn't feel like dealing with maintenance.

The staff were extremely professional and accommodating. The bar was nice. It was near the convention center, where we spent the days. Also right near a creekside path for running.

This was the worst I couldn't get coffee in the entire Hotel. I had to make it myself and the bed was horrible it had a dip in the middle and front desk wouldn't assist me I asked for an upgrade , they said no Black stuff came out the coffee maker in the room. All I wanted was a cup of coffee.

They wouldn't provide an upgrade like stated, THERE WAS NO COFFEE , BESIDES MY ROOM . I HAD TO PURCHASE COFFEE, THE BED WAS THE WORST A double bed with a dip in middle uncomfortable. Hilton did not provide coffee Customer service was not provided here.. So coffee isn't free to guests. You have to make it yourself. I tried to make it in the room then black stuff came out the cofee maker ,some black stuff.I explained I was half blind and couldn't see well. I only wanted a cup of coffee. I paid for a room.I had no cash on hand .

The only negative I can think of is the pool is quite small. But we didn’t have time to use the pool so it didn’t impact us negatively at all. Really we have nothing negative to say.

Staff is so friendly and accommodating. Very clean and cozy and inviting. Like that there’s a Starbucks available right there on site.

Comfy bed. Quiet and very clean room. Friendliest staff. Great coffee bar in lobby with super friendly barista who called me by my name and made a delicious almond milk vanilla latte.

The head of the made staff “Maria” was putting her ear to my room door I saw through the peep hole

The room was ok the food was a joke and the maid wasn’t very unprofessional

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Wi-fi would not connect and then when it did connect, it would kick me off in the middle of using the web.

I always feel pampered and spoiled when I stay at a Hilton. This is my second time at this property and I was very happy. I did keep getting kicked off the wi-fi, but I think that can be remedied.

Great location! Easy access to the freeway. I didn't go into the bar, but it looked like a good place to hang out and enjoy a snack, watch TV and have a drink

• Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

Daily access to the lounge was not given on the first day of our stay (Dec. 28th), since the lounge was closed. Room service was not automatically provided during our 2-night stay, so we had to request it in person. The open-air swimming pool in a 4-star hotel is nonsensical during the winter, even though it is heated. Moreover, the restaurant's offerings were limited: They were out of Naan Pizza the second day we ordered. The hotel was understaffed, perhaps because of the holiday season. Finally, the bed was not very comfortable, and the pillows were overly soft.

The free breakfast offered in the concierge lounge on the 8th floor was excellent: The most notable strength was the multi-functional coffee machine, which automatically and very swiftly produced a variety of coffees (e.g., cappuccinos, etc.) and hot chocolate. I have not seen this type of commodity elsewhere, but I assume one may find it in upscale hotels. Further, daily access to the lounge was advantageous, as bottled water, Sprite, Coca-Cola, apple juice, cranberry juice, coffee, etc. were provided for free. I highly recommend reserving an executive room on the 8th floor so that access to the lounge becomes convenient. Finally, we were given vouchers to dine in the 1st-floor restaurant, which gave us the option of ordering one of the following: "Naan Pizza, Chicken Wings, and Guacamole," along with a nonalcoholic drink. The word "Naan" refers to Persian bread, which was very well made. The Christmas trees were nicely decorated in the lobby. Our stay was excellent.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Spa was not open, we were looking forward to using it. Could of used more towels and toiletries in the bathroom, and the ice machine on our floor was broken.

Came for a football game and the location was perfect. Bed was super comfy and we enjoyed room service!

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Hotel staff told us dining room was closed but we could order off bar menu that was limited. We were offered to go to another hotel to use spa and pool which was out of the question since we booked the Hilton for the convenience of the full dining room service and onsite spa with indoor pool. It appeared the hotel was closing pool and dining room to save money but we were paying to stay at a fully operational Hilton which this was being advertised as but in reality it was more like an in expensive no frills hotel. Not what my family of five had gotten three rooms at the hotel for our reunion. Bad property to call itself a Hilton !!!

Dining room was closed pool and spa were closed and the beverage maker at breakfast was broken without an alternative source for coffee or hot beverages

Was disappointed the jacuzzi was closed. They should list that when you’re reserving a room at the property.

Comfy bed,huge restroom . Loved how close it was to Levi’s Stadium.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Check out 11am. They give you only complimentary stay until 12 noon. Unlike other hotel until 2pm.

Just a block away to sta. Clara convention center and walking distance to Levi's stadium.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing around nor close to easily walk to eat or drink/socialize except for the grill at Levi Stadium. Cost was little high as compared with other Hilton & Marriott locations.

Location to Levi Stadium (purpose of trip), breakfast in concierge club.

My only gripe was the pillows and the mattress were both a bit too soft for me, but would probably be OK for most.

The rate we got for a nice room with a king bed and with breakfast included was fantastic. The hotel was in a busy area but was quiet. The service in the restaurant was excellent, the food very good, if a bit pricey, and the front desk people were very helpful.

A little out of the way from downtown and cabs were quite expensive. Got the light rail system figured out quick which stops right outside the hotel and can get you anywhere you need to go.

Right beside Levi's Stadium.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lampshades were broken (visible tears and dents). The light bulbs in each lamp were different so it was strange lighting. It is very noisy here, constant sounds of a tornado. The executive room were you are offered food is very small and they run out of food 2 mins after they open.

The location is great because you can park before the football game and then walk back after the game and check in.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dated, worn rooms, very questionable level of cleanliness (dirt marks on walls, around light switches etc). Very limited choice for breakfast, even by budget hotel standards. Incredibly bad value for money at the price we paid.

The hotel was close to where I needed to be

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Close proximity to Great America. Also I like the lounge for the executive rooms it is wonderful a great value. The beds are comfortable rooms are clean good view. Great staff very friendly an accommodating.

• Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was good, but I wish there was a little more variety. Also, the tv didn't have very many channels that worked.

Very friendly staff. They fulfilled my requests promptly.

Concierge was very helpful Parking in front was close and easy access Starbucks was convenient at 6 am Comfortable bed, nice bedding, great night's sleep

Hairdryer didn't work properly and I had to leave with wet hair! Also the room looks a bit dated. We stayed at another Hilton and it was updated. Also not enough mirrors for changing or to put your make up on.

Close to the freeway

what i didn’t like? i would say that the parking lot ... it feels like an afterthought... it would be so impressive to see not only clean order but spaces could be shaded with electric producing sleek collection panels... it’s always hot at this one... the concen for for smart energy use is a no brainer

every staff person i encountered were exceptional... patient and listen instead of trying too hard to solve everything so quickly everyone was genuinely individual and enjoyed their job

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were not queen size they were small like full size beds

WE WERE THERE FOR THE FOOTBALL GAME AND THE CONVENIENCE TO THE STADIUM WAS EXCELLENT. WALKING DISTANCE IS WHAT WE LIKE

Dorothy was wonderful at check-in. She was very professional, helpful and quite nice. Joy was very nice and helpful too. Room service arrived quickly and the bar downstairs was fantastic. Sheng the bartender was great to converse with and very kind. I definitely look forward to visiting again soon.

We ordered extra towels and it took a second follow up call to get them. That was just something minor.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There is a Starbucks downstairs that has a variety of food available from sweets to healthy options. The lady that helped us was very nice and all smiles. There is a nice bar downstairs that I did not get a chance to go to. Maybe next time.

Our room package included breakfast, but we didn't get to enjoy it because we had to leave at 6:15 am, and nothing was available at that time. I was also a little disappointed, since it was discovered when we checked in that we would not get breakfast, I hoped maybe an effort would have been made to accommodate us in another way?!? It's the little things that make a big difference! I think we may return mid september for another overnight trip, maybe it will be better! Thank you for a lovely stay otherwise!

Hotel was clean. Staff was very nice. It's good to know for future trips, that you are dog friendly!

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Very noisy rooms at night on floor 2 (room numbers 2*) Had to ask to be moved. Staff were fantastic and moved us straight away. Very happy even if a little bit of an inconvenience at the time.

Breakfast was fantastic. Location to Levi stadium unbeatable.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

I loved the location and how the staff always made us feel welcome and valued. The hotel is beautiful and the beds were really comfy. My kids loved the huge window seat overlooking Great America and the 49'er stadium in our room.

Great hotel, great location! The staff was very professional & courteous. I literally had a great view of Levi Stadium & Great America Amusement Park. Also, this hotel is close to several restaurants. The airport is less than 10 minutes away! Great location, great location!

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that booking.com advertises this executive suite as a double room when it is a single room. I called booking.com and they were pretty condescending and not helpful at all. I explained to them that I was traveling with my family and the reason for us to choose this suite was for the fact that is advertised as a double room and we needed the space for our kids. We were willing to pay for an additional room but no help whatsoever to help us in getting our problem resolved. The hotel staff was kind enough to help us in getting extra pillows, blankets and an a sleeping mattress.

The breakfast was excellent

Although it wasn't an issue for us, I could see how trying to get out of the parking lot of the hotel on a game day might be a struggle.

My family and I came to Santa Clara to see the 49ers have their open practice, and we wanted to stay somewhere close to the stadium. The hotel and stadium parking lots back up to each other, just walk through a gate and you are there. It also helps that my daughter loves amusement parks, and Great America shares the parking lot with Levi's stadium, so a 6 minute walk from the hotel and we were at Great America.

Price of drinks at bar way too high;( but I still paid the premium!

Location was perfect for in and out travel with luxury especially for Great America and Niners game!

Pool was rather small and crowded. You have to drive to other eateries (about 5 minutes) if you don't want to eat in the hotel restaurant.

The location is great if you're planning to visit Levi Stadium or Great America. You just have to cross the parking lot to get there, probably a 10-minute walk (less if you don't have easily distracted kids who find a crack in the sidewalk fascinating) to the entrance gate of Great America and less to the stadium. Staff were awesome--so friendly, courteous, and accommodating. Our room faced Great America, and we were there over July 4, so we were able to watch fireworks from our room. We opted to stay an extra night and they were able to accommodate us. We were upgraded to the Concierge level, which got us breakfast and evening reception. Breakfast was good--standard breakfast fare--scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, juice, coffee--but the evening reception was amazing. It was like having a light dinner. They had a couple of pasta dishes, crudités, wine, and other light fare. Would definitely stay here again!!

Hope the bathroom can be more fancy.

The clews were really friendly especially when we checked in. We only spent $ 180+ for one night accommodation + breakfast +two drinks at lough bar which is really a nice price! As the next day's price is more than twice of this night. The bed is very very comfortable ! Really looking forward to stay here again.

The receptionist checked in has so much judgmental and gave me attitude. Or maybe her eyes are too flat that she can't see well? But if their policy expectations are 2 identity cards with pictures during check in, then Hilton must states that on the website. I have never had any problems with any other hotel in the past 15 years traveling (1 credit card and an ID) that was it.

Only the convenience

• Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

Booked executive room with access to executive lounge with a breakfast included package. Needless to say, this is an expensive choice. But would have been fine as I knowingly chose the hotel and was ready to pay for my choice. What was the surprise that we were only allowed for breakfast in the executive lounge and not the main restaurant on the ground floor. The breakfast spread in the executive lounge was very poor with very limited options. Whereas the main restaurant (on the ground floor) where I always used to go for breakfast (with my earlier choice of breakfast included deals) serves excellent breakfast. I recommend that booking.com specifically mentions these restrictions on their site so that when we book we know what the deal is like.

Location. Nice hotel. I visit from Dubai at least once a year. Liked it very much in the past except for this time.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Prices to rent a move waaaaaaayyyyyy to high for one movie. ( 18.99 ). ...... Not to inviting. NO kid shows, to rent a kids show (9.99 ) for 25 mins of a kid show ......NOT family FRIENDLY at all.

The food at the restaurant/bar was really expensive compared to other hotels I've stayed in and it wasn't very good.

The beds were really comfortable, the rooms were large, the parking was close to the entrance, and they had a Starbucks.

Way over priced in the resturant and lounge charges. very limited menu. Bar personnel very limited in experience in mixology. Lounge table service was very professional. Paid 13.00 dollars for a noname adult beverage drink. This place is next to a huge family attraction however, their prices are prohibitive to family stay. Yes they have a fridge BUT NO MICROWAVE, first sign that it's not really cool to bring ur own spuds and/or eat in the room. This is really a business account facility located at a family attraction.

usual business class hotal - well manicured and manufactured. Only had one meal there -- Lunch. not much to interest children. Service was outstanding and food good for a chain hotel. well prepared and presented. Room and facitilies were well maintained , clean and well staffed. AND 1 block from GREAT AMERICA and the 4th fireworks display - great location (and that is what you're paying for). Look for online deals on the room eat out! excellent staff!!!!!!

Restaurant breakfast expensive for quality. not very good. Dry pancakes, hard waffles.

Easy check in. Clean facility. Free parking. Easy walking distance to levi stadium, great america and convention center

Staff was extremely friendly . The Hilton is in walking distance to California's Great America. It's perfect if you plan on going to the park more than one day. You don't have to mess with the line of traffic and parking at Great America when you can leave your vehicle at in the Hilton parking lot.

The double beds were too small for four adults. That was my fault as I knew they would be doubles rather than queens. I also prefer a fitted bottom sheet rather than a tucked top sheet as they come undone and don't feel as nice and clean as a fitted bottom.

The staff was friendly and professional. The rooms were clean and nice.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Was little disappointed when I asked for a taxi, I expected a regular taxi but a private one with no meter was called. I paid 50% more than I would have with a regular taxi. At least I would have liked to be informed by the receptionist who called the taxi.

The hotel itself is very nice and has good smell all around the places.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

It's great if you are going to the theme park or the convention centre, so close! Not close to anything else, no shops or restaurants etc so not for San Jose or Santa Clara tourists.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The hotel wasn't close to much besides the stadium or amusement park which we don't care for either. No good fast food or restaurants nor any 24 hour stores just a Walmart about a mile away. They don't have any vending machines(besides drinks) just a snack shop by their front desk and everything is priced way too high. The thing that bothered me the most was the bed we slept on It was very uncomfortable at least for me it was so I was unhappy about that, overall my stay was okay.

The Hotel it self is very nice and the room we stayed in was good with a great big view :) Quiet for the most part but nothing that bothered me! The staff was very friendly as well

• Executive King Room with Sofa Bed

This is the second time we've been put in a handicap room. This makes me weary in using this site for all future hotel bookings.

Overall, it was a great property to stay in.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Executive Floor King Room

It's expensive. But it is nice. I like the exec floor. Never been to the lounge but the room is nice. Nothing bad to say about the place. I like it.

Nice bar. They have a nice assortment of bar food and entrees. The WiFi works great. Uber is always around so you can get to work. I think during football games, this place would be off the hook fun as you can walk to the stadium. But I only stay there for work.

Very comfortable bed and pillows. The staff was stellar. Location SUPER close to Levi's stadium and Great America (hotel has a gate that provides entry to the parking lot shared by the stadium and the park).

Mostly, it was a very good hotel, especially for the cost ($117 in April 2017, incl tax and breakfast. But the "free" buffet breakfast was a little questionable. It was a decent buffet - good, not great - and definitely not worth its sticker price of $27 or so (it was somewhere up there in the high 20s). While the stated price doesn't matter if you have a voucher at one level, it does at another, as the staff make it clear that it does not include a tip (and to their credit, the staff was unusually attentive, so they really did deserve a tip, even though it was a buffet.) So basically, even with a "free" breakfast, you are paying $6 or so per person, which is only a few dollars less than it is really worth. It seemed a little bait and switch-y; the buffet breakfast just should have a more reasonable sticker price (I.e., about $12-14).

The staff was notably chipper and helpful. The lobby was very attractive, and the rooms were fine (the hallways had that slight-past-its prime raggedness but for the very reasonable price I had paid, that was to be expected). Location was $14 uber from the SJ airport. And location is close enough toe Great America to walk if a family wants to go, but not so close as for it to be loud.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Long walk from the elevator to the room and view overlooking an very industrial looking roof--maybe the hotel lobby.

Very convenient location, very comfortable bed, quiet.

THE SERVERS IN THE DINING AREAS SEEMED TO HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A LANGUAGE BARRIER. HAD TROUBLE CONVEYING BASIC REQUESTS IN A DINING ENVIRONMENT. ONE SERVER PROCEEDED TO POUR ME COFFEE EVEN THOUGH I SPECIFICALLY SAID NO. OTHERS WAITED FOR ANSWER EVEN THOUGH I JUST ANSWERED.

EXCELLENT HILTON LOCATION RIGHT NEAR LEVIS STADIUM AND SANTA CLARA CONVENTION CENTER, AS WELL AS AMTRAK STATION. WAS ATTENDING A CAR SHOW AT THE SANTA CLARA CONVENTION CENTER, WHICH WAS RIGHT ACROSS STREET FROM HILTON.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Only room left when we booked was a handicap room and we were unaware until we got to the room. The shower was a lil janky

The location compared to Great America

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Noisy: the AC and the ice machine were loud and audible from the inside of the room. Somehow the AC noise was resonating in the bed area, making the sleep very uncomfortable.

The room and the bathroom were very spacious. Room was clean. Staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

We were assigned a room and when we went there we found that the toilet was already used and not cleaned. It was shocking. We requested a room change which they did, when we opened this room, there was couple already in the room sitting on the sofa watching TV. We were mutually shocked and scared. They thought they were being robbed and we were concerned about our safety entering an occupied room. Not sure how the room was already assigned but did not show up in the computer system. The room was assigned to us for 2nd time. I was very concerned about the integrity of the Hilton room assignment software. The manager was very apologetic and did give us a voucher for a free breakfast which was nice. I don't have an complaints on the hotel front desk. I do question the cleaning staff for them not cleaning the toilet before a new guest. I was told "sorry, they probably missed the toilet". This begs the question - "does Hilton cleaning staff miss such an obvious item as cleaning the toilet seat and bowl?". Should i trust the hygiene of the room assigned to me? The rest of the stay was eventless and OK. We did have a very rough start, one that we have never experienced in over 30 years of renting hotel rooms across many countries in the world that we have traveled.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Bookings listed free breakfast. I went with my daughter to the buffet. We had a nice breakfast and left then got chased to the parking lot saying I owed $55. I talked to the mgr, he agreed that my reservation said free breakfast but said it was booking.com problem. I paid and said they should at least post the price.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

It was a little pricey, but nonetheless worth it!

The breakfast coupons along with the last minute room just made it a fantastic experience overall. Thank you

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

The food and drinks were ridiculously over priced. The pool was extremely small and crowed.

The rooms were clean, the staff was pleasant and it was very close to the cheer competition location.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

At times, I could hear conversation from the room next door. I'm not sure if it's just because some people talk louder than others. On Saturday night, there was some sort of party going on, and the parking lot became full. We had gone out to eat, and when we came back, there was not a single space open, after circling 3 times. We had to jump out of the car, talk to the reception desk attendant and he said to park in the red. That was kind of a hassle. There should have been someone directing parking and letting people know that they can do that. There is only one restaurant on the premesis, and I found it to be overpriced. For breakfast, they priced everything so expensively that it almost forced you to go with the buffet. The buffet was quite expensive for what was offered. For a party of two, it was over $60.00. For that kind of money, I expect a carving station or something more substantial than an omelette station and some pre-made waffles.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone greets you with a smile and says "Good morning, welcome, good-bye, enjoy your day." They provide a sense of warmth and familiarity to the traveler who is new to the city. The rooms are large and very open. I liked the free bottles of water provided and the ability to make tea or coffee. It is also very conveniently located to the convention center which is essentially next door, although it is a longer walk than I expected since you do have to cross a major street. (Don't know why the building planners didn't provide a walkway over the street). They also have refreshing fruit water downstairs in the lobby for guests.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

The ice machine was out the price for breakfast was way to high $27.00 + for one.having precoulated tip makes it uncomfortable and dinner moved to the bar and at the prices not good

I liked the location a lot

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

I noticed the sink area in the bathroom needed cleaning, specifically the metal skirting below the sink/vanity. The wall somewhat under the vanity by trash bin in bath was dirty too.

Location and staff were both great. Especially the sweet housekeeping lady who found me a safety pin.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Not much for dining within walking distance. Sunday night restaurant closed and pretty poor service at their bar which was the only food option. Overcharged rates beyond quoted on reservation...had to be adjusted.

Close to convention center and airport.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

I didn't know about a $50 charge they added to my total as a sort of deposit...it would have been nice to know they were going to add that.

It was nice to be so close to the theme park where we planned to visit!! Very nice place clean and luxurious!

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

We ate dinner in the restaurant. While the meat was delicious, the asparagus they served was old and woody. It's too late in the year for decent asparagus. They should have served something else. When I mentioned it, I was basically ignored. Not happy with that.

Very comfortable bed and real pillows. The room was very nice.