Reviews of Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center 3 stars

17620 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188, USA

#11 of 36 hotels in SeaTac

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Location of drain in the shower, bathroom flooded slightly when turning on the shower.

The cleanliness of the room and convenient location from airport and link station.

• Double Room with Garden View

We spent an hour checking in and finding parking. There was no parking on site and the valet never appeared to assist us. Went inside and asked for help only be told to wait for the valet. A security guard finally assisted us and told us to drive to another hotel to park and to take a shuttle. The shuttle driver was awful and scraped the bus and kept on driving. The wait in the restaurant for breakfast was an hour and the waiter never came back to the table to tell us about the wait and then when he delivered the food everyone's order was mixed up.

annoying that wi-fi is not included in ordinary room rental--requires joining Hilton reward program.

very convenient location for airport and light rail

The bathroom had no fan! Taking a shower left the entire room steamy and damp geeling afterwards

Friendly staff, clean facility, breakfast was delivered right on time

There was no coffee made in the lobby, when you book they don’t tell you parking will be $36.00. I think that should be included when you are staying at their hotel!

the window in my room had no lower weather stripping so the wind would blow through and the rain would fill the window track on the inside with water

• Double King Room with Pool View

This property is so large that it took us at least 10 minutes to get to our room. Even though this hotel was pricey, I thought that it would be convenient since it's so close to the airport. We would have done better to stay at a cheaper Hilton property that was further out and use the extra time to drive in.

No comment at this time.

At the time I was there, I really enjoy the peaceful night. I would like to see, I left my timekeeper clock in the room 1212, If possible, send it back to me. During my stay dated: July21-July27. I will pay the postage. Thanks Lee Lim

Took more than 20 minutes for the shuttle to pick us up at the airport.

the 4 of us had lost luggage and the front desk gave us combs, brushes, and toothpaste. We appreciated the small amenities.

• Double Room with Garden View

I would have loved a complimentary breakfast and microwave in the rooms.

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The location of the room was really good no noise from the traffic.

• Double King Room with Pool View

I booked this room for my employees. When I asked about a credit card authorization I was told I had to call back when the accounting department was in. I forgot to call back the next morning as there were a million other emergencies going on so when my employees arrived at the hotel they would have had to use their own cc to get in the room. No one was able to accept my cc authorization except accounting, no one at the front desk was willing to receive my authorization, not even the manager on duty . I had to drive 40 miles to the hotel to show my credit card and then the gentleman that took my cc didn't even ask for my ID to be certain it was my card. - so what was the purpose putting the customer through all this if not for the security of the credit information??????????? It seems the more one pays for a room the less service one receives. I will not do business with Hilton Hotels in the future.

No stores in actual walking distance

There were not a lot of stores around even though your question above indicate there were. One concern: WHO DID YOU TRAVEL WITH? I traveled with my wife? That should be added. Keep with the norm.

Only one choice for dining. No piano bar. Pretty much blah.

The bathroom could have had more amenities. It was just a plain ordinary bathroom. The shower was just so-so you didn't have a magnifying mirror. the room was small. No robes.

It would have been perfect if there was some fruit/snacks out for very early guest before they have to be at the airport. On a bad note sorry to say... The bathroom shower and floor could have been cleaned better.

We got there to late to enjoy any of the accommodation offered. But it all looked great. Loved the fireplace in the pool area. It was all set up very well. Both for quite relaxing and pool entertainment. Great landscaping too. Wish we could have got there sooner to enjoy it. Awesome gym too!!!

Parking lot was too far, the hallway you had to walk pass to get to the parking smelled like old dirty dungeon. The carpet was so ugly, it's like old 70s grandmas basement. Few times we got in late and key card wouldn't work on the back door, had to walk around, thank goodness it was a nice weather.

Very disappointed in the hotel for the price. The room smelled like smoke and I had to walk across a courtyard and then take an elevator get to my room. Front desk staff not very friendly and when I called to check on my reservation I was connected to what sounded like an overseas call center. I had a difficult time understanding the representative on the phone. I expected a lot more from a Hilton property. Will not be coming back.

Front desk fellow I spoke with in advance "flipently" told me it would be a very easy walk from the light rail station to the Hilton. He was in a big hurry to get off the phone ; however, when I actually walked the route I first discovered the elevator was broken (I had 2 large bags) and it was difficult going down 3 flights. When I had to cross the street to get to the Hilton the pavement and side walk in front of the hotel was very bumpy and it was not clear where the front of the hotel was. I ended up at the service entrance and then had to walk all the way around to the front entrance. By the time I actually reached the lobby I was very exhausted. There I learned there was a shuttle from the airport that could have taken me quickly and easily to the hotel. It would have been much better if the front desk fellow had told me to go to the Hotel Shuttle location at the airport to catch a ride to the Hilton. Not good customer service!

Very clean and quiet. Tasty restaurant.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Not a problem of the hotel, but there are few dining options within walking distance of the hotel.

This Hilton is conveniently located across from SeaTac. The staff was warm and welcoming and the facilities are top rate.

• Double Room with Garden View

We checked in late after late arrival into Seattle via train. The hotel was in a sold out situation, so they did not have the 2 queen room that we booked available. They accomodated us with a king bed and rollaway which worked out ok for our family of 4 for our short stay.

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Airport shuttle was convenient and timely.

The constant low frequency humming noise in my room (1329) that I had upgraded to at check-in to avoid traffic noise!

Very comfy bed and did not hear much of the airport noise. Excellent crab cakes at the restaurant! Nice gift shop and courtyard with pool. Complementary shuttles to the airport.

• Double King Room with Pool View

Lighting in bathroom was not up to snuff, especially for the ladies with jewelry and makeup. And the shower water only got to lukewarm after 5 minutes running. Not acceptable, and Hilton should do better

Lots of plugs, comfy bed, very close to airport

It totally took us by surprise that the room didn't have a microwave.

Absolutely excellent for airport access. Comfortable rooms, very nice staff. Just 4 min walk away is a 24 hour restaurant which was great for us coming from several time zones away!

No breakfast included. Almost dated in decor. View was poor.

The bedding and bed were extremely comfortable. If you need to be at the airport in a hurry, the location is good.

There could have been a bigger range of mid-priced food at the restaurant. Taxes made the food very expensive. Would have liked tea making facility in my room as I don't like American coffee.

I loved the soft pillows. So many American hotels have big fat ones that are too fat to sleep on. The bed was very comfortable and the block out curtains meant I slept very well.

We needed a room close to the airport for our flight was early the following morning. The place is ideal. It has a shuttle to the airport that departs 3 times within the hour for a 3-5 minutes ride to the airport. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We had a delicious dinner and a good night's sleep.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Double King Room with Pool View

The room was quite a hike from the lobby. The hallway and room both smelled quite musty. The restaurant is ridiculously expensive. Windows aren't all that soundproof so enjoy the sound of the 4:30 am flight out.

Location is perfect for airport travel. Great shuttle service. 2 king beds is a real treat when travelling with 2 teenagers.

I needed wifi, I have never been to a hotel where that is not accessible to their visitors.... my bill came to over $250 (after we were out 20 minutes late and charged a $55 late fee!!!!) for one night and did not even include wifi!? So upset. It's right beside the airport, obviously visitors are not from the states and need wifi for plane details.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

The food. And I was quoted $106 for room and it was actually &119 plus tax and $32 for overbite parking. Good grief.

Food could have been better at Spencer's. fish and chips very over cooked. And only two heavily breaded. $18.50 for F&C and $11.00 for 1/4 head of lettuce. Service was great.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

The staff was absolutely rude and you have to pay an additional $27 bucks a day to park your car there on top of your room fee. There are many other hotels that allow there guest to have free parking!

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

They charged a $50 assessment fee after I checked out that wasn't anywhere on my receipt. It will be refunded, but not until next week. I don't like to be surprised like that. Also $27 to park your car!

The bed was very comfortable!

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Staff in every capacity were very slow. There were not many guests, yet the service was slow because there were so few workers. I was flying next day and used the valet long term parking option. Very disappointed! The shuttle was late picking me up at the airport, while every other shuttle had been around twice before Hilton came, my valet parked car was not ready when I arrived despite the fact the I called twice to say I was waiting for the shuttle and coming soon AND my driver also called ahead: PLUS they couldn't FIND my car!!! Altogether I had to wait an extra hour which put me in heavier traffic on my drive home. Again, not necessary!!

Location, room size, restaurant on location

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Can you believe this stuck up place charges you to park during your stay. The in house excuse for a restaurant served us a $17. hamburger that bk or macs would throw in the trash.I Cannot imagine why anyone would ever consider staying at this joint more than once!! Really look around

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

I left my car with their valet parking during my trip and someone stole half a tank of gas from it. Setup is a bit odd. It was a very rainy night and we had to walk through an unlit unmarked outdoor courtyard to get to your room.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

The heat in room 1431 was not working in the middle of December!! Engineer looked into it and told us it was fixed....an hour later, no improvement. At around 2AM we requested another room. The second room was also on the 4th floor. They placed an extra space heater in this room to get the room to 71 degrees! The hallway of the 4th floor was also cold. It is unacceptable to have poor heating at a Hilton hotel in mid December in Seattle.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

• King Room with Garden View

Unrealistic prices in the store for snacks etc... The restaurant menu is limited and very expensive. Since there is little in walking distance as far as restaurants it would be nice to have a wider variety at the restaurant and lesser prices.

Beds, pillows, beautiful decor.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

The staff. I was waiting for my mother to finish up with morning shower etc so I wandered down into ladies restroom in 1st floor I was in there a bit too long and was approached by a man inside woman's restroom. He told me I had to get out he rudely expressed he wasn't fond of the homeless- I was NOT homeless, simply just waiting for my mother.😌

Rooms

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Staff weren't friendly at check-in. Totally overcharged when we went to post 1 postcard. told it was US$6.00. At another location I found out it was only US$1.25

Close to the airport so perfect for our early departure.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

The bed was uncomfortable and felt old (dipping in the middle). My biggest complaint - the breakfast! Whatever you do - don't get the buffet. It was really bad and cost $22. No one was available - didn't realize you can order a separate meal until I saw another table do it.

Hotel is very convenient to Sea-Tac. You can walk to it if needed (and don't have too much luggage). This is a good, reliable option for a quick stay.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

The prices were astronomical! There was only one restaurant in the hotel and it was pricey and the food average. The so-called "gift shop" was outrageously expensive for even a bottle of water or toothpaste. The Starbucks closed at odd hours throughout the day and evening-weird.

The bed was like a cloud. The staff was incredibly attentive and sweet and went out of their way.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

This is a Hilton, felt like motel Hilton, my guess would be that this is a franchise property. Just disappointing all around from room to food and beverage. Owner/Mgmt issue - staff was very nice and accomodating.

It was close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

• Double King Room with Pool View

The price is high for a 4-star quality hotel. I pay quite a bit less for the same value in San Diego or Los Angeles, but for the Seattle area the rate is competitive.

This hotel is right across the street from SeaTac - great location! It is clean, the staff is very helpful and friendly, and they offer rooms with two King size beds, which is hard to find. The pool is nice and there is an available restaurant on-site ($$$). There are other restaurants within walking distance as well. Seattle in general is a bit pricey for hotels so even though this is more than I wanted to spend, it was worth the extra.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

We asked for a shuttle ride to the 7-11 approx 1/2 from the hotel and was told the shuttle could not go that far and we should walk. We were not told it was uphill. I have a bad hip and my friend has a bad knee and when we realized it was uphill we went back to the hotel. We will stay at a hotel that has shuttle service to local areas (we saw the Marriott picking people up from local restaurants).

Close to airport

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Very nice ... clean and comfortable room. The lobby and grounds very nice too and convenient (across the street behind the hotel) to the light rail that goes into Seattle. The breakfast we ordered was very good too!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Ive reguested for joining room way ahead of time and they didn't accommodate for my request. I wouldn't mind if i didnt have my children. And as much money as we paid no complimentary breakfast.

Its great location.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

No bottled water in the rooms

The restaurant on the premises was very good. Free shuttle services a plus and only 5 minutes from the airport. Room very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

No free wifi. Parking $28 day. no place to buy coffee in morning. Way over priced generic box.

there is nothing special about the hotel. Nice cherry wood doors.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

Very Little.

Hotel was excellent, albeit a bit dated in construction. It was ideally situated near the Light Railway Station for inexpensive, frequent and quick travel into Seattle Centre.

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

Not enough porters , a lot of people get lost trying to find there rooms. Plus espresso shop has weird hours , not open early enough and closes way to early.

The staff is very helpfull , If any problem occure's they handle it,fast , very clean rooms, perfect , I always prefer this over double tree .

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

my main complaint is about the some of the young men who take shuttle to airport. they are more interested in having their own conversation than running shuttle on time. also when i first arrived, i had a lot of bags to unload from my car. the person manning the valet desk just watched me without any offer to help. also i watched a middle aged woman in a wheel chair with a large suitcase on her lap struggling to get to the elevator. staff people just looking and doing nothing.

Lots of street nose, thin walls, didn't sleep well at all

Shuttle to and from the airport

A chip/snack vending machine next to the soda machine would have been nice.

Very clean and comfortable.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The steakhouse is why we stay and proximity to Seatac.

It’s close to the airport. I just need to stay over night since there was an issue for my travel plan

Very clean, staff was very helpful.

For a Hilton the rooms were not impressive.

v comfy bed

I didn't like how far I had to walk to get to my room

Loved the King sized bed and the tv

Loud music in restaurant was my only complaint.

Staff was very pleasant. Large comfortable room and restaurant on site.

Furnishings a bit dated

Staff is excellent and rooms have good lighting

I was asking for a microwave and they told me to go a room 2132. It took me a long walk to there and find out the room is locked.

• King Room with Garden View - Mobility Accessible

stuffy room and couldn't open a window!

close to airport

Light by bed broken. Alarm broken. Room very noisy next to road.

Bathroom; no ventilation, slippery tube, and slow draining sink.

Room was very nice, the bed was very comfortable, and the shuttle service great.

That you had to be a member for WiFi

The beds were nice and pillows fluffy

Leaving

Booking online and the front desk guy was very friendly and professional. Offered us bottled water.

promptness with checking time

• King Room with Garden View - Mobility Accessible

I got double charged for my room, over $900.00 taken from my account. Over drafted me badly

Nice rooms

• King Room with Garden View

The location and the hotel itself were excellent.

No robe this visit and pants in my closet

Good restaurant, friendly staff and nice exercise room .

coffee machine water box is dirty, the exhaust fan doesn’t work!

Bed and pillows were wonderful.

free wifi-need hhors account

cleaness, comfort, good breakfast buffe

Easy access to the airport

Free Wi-Fi access is not convenient

Easy to get link station

Bar and restaurant

Restaurant over priced, serving was small.