Reviews of Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites 3 stars

6120 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4513, USA

#46 of 226 hotels in Atlanta

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Nothing I mean nothing

The staffs were rude the room I book wasn’t the right room they gave me smaller room when I called she was yelling at me . I was very disappointed it was my anniversary and I will never recommend to any one poor service bad staff .

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Overall I enjoyed my stay here.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The WiFi wasn’t free..and I had school work to do so that caught me off guard.

Staff was amazing and very informative. My suite was very clean and smelled fresh.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Wonderful
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The bed felt like a cloud. The shower and bath felt wonderful. The room atmosphere was very comfortable and felt very relaxing. Also having the cookies in the lobby were soft and was a great thing to have.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Newlyweds
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

We checked in late and quickly. The Customer service is great and they offered us bottled water. The bed was very soft and we slept so good. The bathroom is huge and the room is just like the pictures. We will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Okay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

having to argue about complimentary breakfast that was given to us by a overnight agent. The morning agents were acting like we didn’t have it then mentioned it was on the ticket.

The bed was awesome

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

We stayed for part of our honeymoon and were very pleased...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Hot Tub

We stayed for part of our honeymoon and were very pleased with the experience. We checked in really late due to it being right after our wedding and had no problems at all checking in. The room was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Im so glad that we choose this location, it was close to a...
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Im so glad that we choose this location, it was close to a lot of different attractions and the staff was very pleaseant. The room was very clean and spacious.The only thing that I didnt like was the pool was too cool, other than that I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

the room was smaller than it appeared online.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

the room was smaller than it appeared online. the murphy bed and pull out sofa were practically on top of each other and you didn't have room to move about when they were let out.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The customer service was awesome, the rooms were clean and...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The customer service was awesome, the rooms were clean and spacious. The location is ideal if you're traveling back and forth to Downtown Atlanta. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the perimeter area!

Hilton Atlanta Perimeter is well kept!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Not sure who to pin this one on, but upon check in; I was told about the $50 deposit per night. Didn’t see that in the hotel policy when I booked. Also (mentioned in the policy) the $10 per day for WiFi service was a downer.

Hilton Atlanta Perimeter is well kept! Great staff, who were very pleasant, even greeting you with an energetic “good morning” when you come it at 3am from a night on the town! LoL! The property was clean, inside and out! The elevators were amazing! Never had much of a wait once you hit that button! Ha ha! The basically full gym was also a plus!

The bed was comfortable
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

There were roaches in our room. I turned on the spa tub in the bathroom and a dead roach came out of the jet. I picked up the dead roach with a paper towel and took it to the front desk. I was informed that my room would be refunded at check out. I received my refund and a email recept as well showing my refund that same day. Two days later this company used my information went back into my bank account took the refund back as well as the deposit and charged me for the room!! I didn't receive a phone call or email from them!! They just went into my bank account (two days later) and took my money!!! I feel violated, this company stole from my family and I will not take this!! I want my money back into my account and I do not trust them with my account information.

The bed was comfortable

Nice facility in a great location.
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Breakfast buffet past pricey. The closet in the room was small. The pool needed cleaning and one of the handrails into the pool was broken which was hazardous.

The bedroom was large and the bed was comfortable.

My stay was very relaxing as it was intended to be for a...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I didn't like the fact that we weren't able to smoke on the balcony.

My stay was very relaxing as it was intended to be for a nice romantic getaway for my husband and I.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Overall okay I guess
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

Jacuzzi didnt work as good as it should've. Clerk came and checked and said it was fine. They also charge me a 50 per night incidental charge. Whyyy wasn't I told about that before hand.

The bed felt great. Room had a balcony. The room has fridge and microwave.

Very relaxing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Disability Access

The room could have used a little more dusting. The comforter needs to be replaced badly. The stuffing inside looked very dirty . The patio area needs to be cleaned and updated paint job.

The room was very nice and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The area was quite and very convenient for shopping. I felt safe in the area.

The tub was nasty and it leaked o to the carpet where my brand new Air Jordan's and ruined them than
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The service didnt get clean towels my wife asked for them and was told no and I guess that was the o ly word she new. I

Nothing the tub was dirty and staff walked I. On me and my wife. We were o ly going to stay o e night but plans changed, before checkout my wife went to front desk and wanted to pay for another night and she was told she would have to go on to this site.

I loved the location
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Limited parking on the weekend, security deposit and extra hold when we arrived. Still a good place to stay

The location, customer service, room was clean and very comfortable

Very nice stay, nice employees, great bed>
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

The sofa was very outdated and looked old. The shower would have been too small for a larger person, plus it seemed quite cheap.

The room was quite nice, very comfortable. Bed was really comfy.

Clean, not welcoming.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Staff appeared less than happy upon arrival. First words were, “what’s the name for your reservation?” No hey, hello, how are you? Room was okay, didn’t like the bed, but you can’t please everyone, that was just my preference, that’s not a complaint, but really, I won’t be back because of the little things. The staff and their friendliness. I visit the Atlanta area often and was looking for a nice, affordable place that I can start building points at and feel at home.

Affordable

I’ll be back to stay again!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The walk-in Shower is a long small !

I loved the bathroom with the spa bath! The bed was extremely soft and comfy! The mirrors was not expected and i love taking pictures so that was a plus! Whenever i visit Atlanta again i will stay here again!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

One of my favorite hotels
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The only complaint but not really i love the privacy on the bedroom doors the use to have curtains on there and they service desk said they not have them in any of the rooms i hope they dont becaise that the best part of the stay where you can go in the room of you have company and close the door

The room clean and convenient to every place you want to be the food in the hotel is good they are quick about any request you have

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The room was huge!

I loved everything!!

The room was huge!! Huge jetted tub plus a separate shower, king bed, balcony, and very quiet. You didn’t hear children screaming which as a mom I know can be nerve wracking when traveling with young children trying not to disrupt other travelers. We didn’t hear any of that. Nice and quiet and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I liked the location and staff was friendly and helpful
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I didn’t like the fact that I could hear the people upstairs so easily, even over two t.v.’s on.

I liked the location and staff was friendly and helpful

Horrible! One word
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Called about t.v. not working and needing towels the first day. Waited 1hr still no towels, and had to go downstairs and my own . Tv still didn't work the second day Called hilton honors and complained They said it would be the third day of stay . I had to call again that night because it still wasn't fixed. Maintenance came and determined it couldn't be fix and didn't understand why they just didn't give us another t.v.. he gave us compliment breakfast for the three day stay without t.v. y husband and kids went down first and showed the ticket due to it being 4 and only 3 came down Afterwards I went down with the ticket to eat and gave the lady the voucher and explained what happened.y husband came looking for me, and the man accused my husband of stealing breakfast without clear communication with his staff. I overly upset about the stay. I could've stayed in a cheaper hotel with better service most likely I would like some of money back.

The bed was comfortable and I liked the bathroom

Unhelpful Staff
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

The staff didn't tell us anything about the hotel when we checked in. All she did was give us the key and I asked where the room was and she said to use the elevator. I asked again because it's got literally 6 floors and she just said to use the elevator. So my family and I had to hunt for our room. We didn't even know where the pool was because she didn't explain a thing.

The room was gorgeous. We fell absolutely in love with it. It was super clean and kept up with.

Very nice place to stay at
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Everything about it the rooms nice view the bathroom I love the how the rooms with split that was cool very nice place I did see the pool but I never did get a chance to get in it I'm going to try it next time thank you

I didn't like that the staff didn't clean my room...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

I didn't like that the staff didn't clean my room and was lazy enough to put the do not disturb sticker on the door so they didn't have to clean it. They didn't leave any fresh towels or anything. The cleaning staff is awful and pathetic.

Staff was friendly and helpful, I like the balcony very...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

I woke up to a few bite marks a day before I had to even check out and wasn’t able to switch rooms due to the hotel being full

Staff was friendly and helpful, I like the balcony very convenient to enjoy the weather and rooms appear clean

Very pleasant. Great customer service. Friendly staff. Beautiful property. Great location.
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Housekeeping was a tad slow. We left for the morning and returned after 1 pm and the room still wasn't clean. Housekeeping did stop by to see if we wanted the room cleaned but we declined (it was nap time). She even called later to see if we wanted the room cleaned but we declined.

We really enjoyed our stay. The property is located in a really nice area very close to Perimeter Mall, interstate, medical facilities and so much more. The property is really nice and clean.

I enjoyed the stillness of the hotel and the amazing customer service.

NA

Customer service was awesome. I think complimentary breakfast would be a great idea due to the location where as it’s not a lot of restaurants in the area the sells breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would make it my number one place to stay when I visit Atlanta again.

My stay was excellent
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

When I came across a problem which was a simple problem about the cable not working. I notified the front desk clerk and the technician was out immediately and fixed the problem and I was given a courtesy drink

I loved everything!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Only thing thatcould be improved is pool size, but it was great for the kids.

I loved everything! Wish they wasn't booked for my anniversary weekend. We will definitely be going back.

Peaceful and quiet community.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Leftover trash that the room service forgot to pick up. The hotel itself charged extra for the total amount of nights I stayed in which booking.com did not cover.

Peaceful and quiet community.

My wife and I absolutely enjoyed our stay.

Nothing....everything was great...

Lloyd gave my wife and I exceptional customer service upon our arrival. We absolutely love our visit and will visit again whenever we're in Atlanta.

The room was very clean, and spacious for two people.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The jets in the bath tub did not work, the view wasn’t that great, and the in room breakfast was way overpriced.

The room was very clean, and spacious for two people.

Could have found a much nicer hotel to stay in for this price.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Rooms were very outdated. Stains were on the window sill, carpet, and couch. The hotel was extremely worn. I wouldn’t have paid more than $100 to stay at this place. Reminded me of my college dorm room. The quality was way less than expected of a Hilton property.

Bed was very comfortable

Worst stay ever
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The property was very nice. The staff does not care about the safety and the comfort of the guest. I called security 3 different times bc the next door guests was having a party and they were loud till 4am. I called and ask to extend my check out time due to not to being able to sleep. Guest services gave me till 2 pm. That morning I called and they did not have any record of me calling and asking to stay because the guest service never communicated with the following staff for the morning. They were very rude even when I have proof of me calling down and recording my neighbors five different times to have proof in case someone said anything. I stayed in room 341 with the initial of DM on April 14/15. Worst stay ever motels have better services.

Very nice staff comfortable beds the shower and spa water...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The eggs on the buffet were horrible but other then that can't think of anything to say bad about the place great staffing very clean and comfortable stay i will be back and when I do we will be staying here

Very nice staff comfortable beds the shower and spa water was very hot just how I like it . overall great stay no complaints about this place .speedy check in as well great great great staff!

Our hotel was perfectly located to the things that we wanted to do.
    • Executive King Suite

For the price of the room, we had to pay for breakfast. The room should at least come with breakfast. The rooms are super small! But we felt safe while we there. The shower was perfect.

The ambiance of the Rooms were nice.

We only used the room to sleep and that was disturbed by housekeeping.
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

The room does not match the location at all. The remote in the bed room looked like it has never been wiped off, ever. Housekeeping knocked on our door and woke us up at 10am. Please don’t wake guests up the day they’re checking out.

The bed was comfy.

It was a great weekend overall
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Everything was decent, I was expecting a larger room, in comparison to the rooms that I have stayed in previously at other Hilton locations.

The staff is helpful and professional. The area is quiet and comfortable.

Overall I was not unhappy with the stay but better preparation in the rooms could eleminate issues
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The sliding glass door in my room was almost impossible to open and close... The sink on the bar was leaking, the bathroom sink made a weird noise when the water drained out, the room was freezing because the thermostat would not go above 75 degrees, and the panels on the whirlpool tub were falling off. Most of all...the housekeeping supervisor went on lunch without checking the rooms in first and several customers were sitting in the lobby waiting for a room. Finally, it was highly unprofessional to try to charge my card an additional cost after incidentals were charged at the time of check in without first notifying me. Fortunately, my credit card company asked if I approved the charge and when I told them no, they declined it.

I love the concept of the room...the whirlpool tub and the separate bedroom makes for a comfortable room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and having two full body mirrors and a vanity mirror at the bathroom sink makes it perfect for couples trying to get ready. I also loved the separate shower.

Nice bed
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Staff was not very welcoming, especially the front desk lady on April 8, 2018 am. She tried to avoid me as I waited in line, to take care of another guest. I will not be returning. Room was cold, pillows was not fluffy.

Nice bed

It was Awesome!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The house keeper didn’t understand her service wasn’t needed. I forgot to put the sign on the door before nap. The lock was on the door and she sees me laying down and continue to scream housekeeping. That moment she should’ve just left and gave me my privacy.

Everything was great! The staff was very professional and friendly. The hotel was very clean and peaceful.

Wonderful... great price
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The pool wasn't open yet... I'm from Florida I forgot the difference in whether. In Florida we can pretty much do pools/beaches year round. The executive room wasn't open from the continental breakfast but no complaints at all!

Comfortable bed !! The room was really nice and clean. Derek at the front desk was amazing. The location is in the perfect spot close to pretty much everything... the spa tub was life.

Not impressed and dissatisfied.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

All guest had to take the service elevators during my stay because main elevators were out of service. This was quite an inconvenience and strange. Our sheets and pillows had spots and what looked like make up on them. The sofas were stained with spots on them. I was just shocked and unhappy.

one of the best place i every stay in GA.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

not enough parking had to wait still someone out of there spot so could get it

outside the city quite clean my wife love the spa tube the staff was great i will be back

It was ok..
    • One-Bedroom Family Suite

The suite was not what I expected for that price it could've been cleaner my room was dusty the sofa bed had stains and there was a rotten apple and trash behind the pull out bed...No trash liners in the trashcans there isn't much to watch on tv and Wi-Fi isn't the best

The room was spacious like I needed the staff there was very helpful and friendly

The price was good, but I won’t stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Way too much door slamming of the hotel room doors even by the hotel staff. That noise took place day and night. My room had carpet stains and the room overall could have been cleaner. The table and nightstands had stains. The ice machine on my floor didn’t have ice at all. With the name “Hilton”, I really expected better.

I liked the location and the friendliness of the front desk staff.

A piece of the bath tub was falling apart, and the room was...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

A piece of the bath tub was falling apart, and the room was difficult to cool off. We woke up in a sweat both nights. Other than that it was a great place to stay! We will be back.

Will not stay again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Travled with small kids. Had The 2 year old up all night because of the loud music. The shower had long black hair on the walls and floor. Hair in the sink as well. Elevator was very slow and packed. Watched other people check in and Lloyd gave then water, but we didn't get anything. Had to send my daughter down to get us 2 bottles for us.

The bed and pillows.

Would stay there again for sure!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

1. TV in the bedroom did not work: so I had to watch the Osacar awards in the living room. 2. Drain in the shower was plugged. No big deal since the water did not go over the border.

We stayed at the hotel (room 417) for three nights. Rooms are spacious, king size bed was comfortable. Very quiet. Room service was great: timely and efficient. Clean and comfortable. No complaints.

Stay was great , not a nice experience with the charges .
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Hot Tub

The hotel charges caused my account to over draft . The holding , and pending charges were never explained clearly . Even after a 3 way call with my bank on the line . My hotel stay was 306 . My card was holding 371 & 50 and when that was done they charged the actual 306 and was pending 306 at the same time . Always ask fees to be explained.

The bed was extra comfortable, and the spa bath was extremely nice . The Aquarium was close and fun .

The room was big and comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Family Suite

We had a room with a broken microwave. When I informed the front desk they told me that they didn't have any replacement or any other rooms. We had to end up paying for breakfast which was not in our budgets. The buffet was ok but the food selection wasn't worth what we paid for it.

The room was big and comfortable

Next time I visit , I would definitely book this hotel again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access

No complaints

The bed and pillows felt like cotton. I had the best sleep. The staff was super friendly, always smiling and speaking. After traveling to get there, the front end staff got straight to it in a very professional manner. The breakfast was awesome and the kitchen staff was super friendly. The hotel was kept nice and clean. The refrigerator kept my drinks nice and cold. The room was so relaxing even though I thought I selected a jacuzzi tub at booking but overall I enjoyed my stay and was happy for the selection because it was close by to a lot of places I wanted to visit.

Very decent hotel for business travel to Atlanta
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The breakfast was quite poor in both variety and quality. With rare exceptions, the staff was indifferent bordering on rude. I was coming for one night, did not have time to use whatever special amenities they had - like pool, and therefore price-wise it was not worth the rate of 175$/night.

Very large and generally nice room, comfortable bed. Conveniently located - close to the business area I was visiting, plus great restaurants across the road. Fast internet.

A night out
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The pool was listed as an indoor but wasn't and the outdoor was closed, the bed room door was see through. Wish the breakfast was free.

The room was clean

The property was very nice and clean.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

I don't smoke but my husband do and on the website I picked a room that you can smoke in and when we arrived at the hotel they told us the whole site was a smoke free environment so they do not allow smoking. I just think that was something that should have been on the website unless I missed it. The Wi-Fi isn't free as they say on the website. Last but not least we heard cracking noises the whole night.

The property was very nice and clean.

This was an ok experience I would stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Spa Bath

The exterior of the building is really older looking and the balconies are really small. They are so small they are kind of useless.

The space in the room was great and the bed was really comfortable. The shower and jacuzzi tub were great features to the room as well. Inside the room was everything I expected.

It was great overall!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

They need to let people know when their reservations don't go through. I made a reservation with a card but I was paying Cash and they didn't say they was try to charge my card but they did and it didn't go through and they didn't let me know this so they cancelled my reservation which made me go through the process of making another reservation upon my arrival. But other than that everything was great !!

Get better staff and everything would be a 10.
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

The staff(The big forhead girl with the wig on with no hairline) Was very rude but i would be to if my head was that big (Its enormous). But any who it was beautiful my lady loved it.

Breakfast was wonderful Halls were very quiet and...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Every TV in public areas were set on Fox news. It was very rude to be subjected to that very biased station. Found out that your owner is a Trump supporter..Needs to keep politics out of his hotels.

Breakfast was wonderful Halls were very quiet and especially our room

Love my stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Everything about the property was clean. Beautiful suites and very quiet. One king bedroom suite sq. ft, 504. So very spacious. Definitely would book at the Hilton again.

Have to have a 50 dollar deposit on a card in order to check...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Have to have a 50 dollar deposit on a card in order to check in. This wasn’t listed anywhere so it was an unfortunate surprise when I went to check in.

The beds were very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Thin walls were you can hear the neighbors. You had to find your own breakfast.

The beds were very comfortable. There was plenty of room for a family of 5.

The stay was great, comfortable and quiet
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The payment process wasn’t clearified in my online booking and they didn’t have the pricing properly worked out.

The stay was great, comfortable and quiet

They didn’t come and clean the room daily, but other than...
    • One-Bedroom Double Suite

They didn’t come and clean the room daily, but other than that, it’s great. Beds are so comfy! So many mirrors! Me and my friends loved it! Very spacious. But you can’t use the balcony in the room for smoking or they’ll charge you for it 🙄

It was wonderful.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Hot Tub

The cost for the room is on the expense side. The room i was in was located next to an exit door that slammed close when someone used it.

I enjoyed the ability to soak in the hot tub.

Everything about the property an staff was great!
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

I did not like or know that the hotel also charge you $50 a day (you do receive it back in 5-7 days). I felt like this was definitely something I should have known prior to check in!! Other than that everything was wonderful!!!!!!

Everything about the property an staff was great!

The room was very modern, well decorated and spacious
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

The full continental breakfast was horrible. The eggs were old and even though it room came with the complimentary full, it was only standard (no omelets made to order) due to staffing and no attempt was made to rectify that

The room was very modern, well decorated and spacious

Great place to stay but be weary of the extra charges.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I wish the suites had a kitchenette, but that didn’t take away from the experience. Upon checkout I was charged for using the landline to make calls to the front desk and also charged for internet which sucked because the charges were expensive.

My stay was relaxing.
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

One thing I didn’t like was the staff interaction. When checking in the man who was dealing with my information wasn’t informative. I had to ask questions just to understand what was going on. He just charged my card and not explaining that there was a $50.00 room cover charge.

The rooms were amazing. I definitely loved how spacious it was.

Very nice stay.
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

There was nothing wrong with the room itself, the location was just very far out from where we were all trying to go. From the room, to club compound, and back I paid uber $120.

The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and spacious. I booked the room for my birthday weekend and it was very nice. Everyone absolutely loved the room.

Very shocked on the lack of customer service.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

When we arrived we weren’t greeted properly by the Ftomt Desk agent. Also when he checked us in he didn’t ask if we had any questions about the area since we were from out of town. He then gave us the keys to the room without any instructions. Agent didn’t say what time checkin/checkout was, breakfast hours, room service, nothing. Very disappointing since I come from the Hampton background and our customer service should be #1. Wasn’t asked if I was Hilton Honors which I am, not very accommodating. We decided one night to enjoy the hotel a bit and got ready for the pool only to find out the website had false advertising. It states they have an indoor/outdoor pool and it’s only outdoor per the Front Desk agent. He stated they hadn’t gotten to the construction of it. I was a little confused since pictures online reflect different. Finally, when we checked out at least the young lady asked us how was everything but I didn’t want to unload our experience on her and we left.

Beds were comfortable and the room was nice. Close to a lot of entertainment, shopping and downtown area.

Well worth it overall and will make it my favorite go to location for in town getaways
    • One-Bedroom Executive King Suite

Needed a little paint and extra cleaning on walls and ceiling in the bath room

Lots of space and i had a beautiful view of the king and queen towers from the balcony. I was close to some delicious eats and the location was convenient. It was perfect for a weekend getaway. Breakfast was nice and the waitress and host were both pleasant. Highly recommend this location!