Reviews of Hilton Boca Raton Suites 3 stars

7920 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434, USA

#8 of 25 hotels in Boca Raton

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms were small and needed upgrading. Sofa bed very uncomfortable.

Free parking and Great free breakfast. Convenient location with helpful staff.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

You need better toilet paper. Or advise your guests to bring their own. Thankfully, the last guest left some. Not that I used it, but the sofa bed needed to be replaced. Too soft with a tattered corner which I reported. Couldn't control AC. Room was cold. Need exhaust fan in BR.

Great room layout. Very good breakfast with helpful service staff. Pleasing hotel layout and staff.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Was surprised there was no garbage bags in the room.

Suite was very nice! I live here in Boca Raton and was having work done at home. Needed to get out for 24 hours with my son and 3 year old grandson. Will definitely go there again if we need to!

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

There was no fan in the bathroom so the room would get humid after someone took a shower. The air conditioner also didn’t get cold or circulate very much air, so after showering and opening the door into the humid hallway, the room was humid as well.

I loved how many pillows they gave us and how much space there was for three people.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

I added a day as my stay was great. The day that was added was at a much higher rate. (Still a week day) They said that it was because it was a 3rd party, it was booked through. I really wished, that the hotel would of honored the price.

It was very clean, the staff were friendly. The breakfast was amazing. I would highly recommend, this location to all. Traveling alone , can be scary, but I felt very safe, here. Thank you for making my stay, a pleasure .

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Would have love to have had a room on the east side of the hotel to see the sunrise.

Breakfast was excellent( enjoyed all the food it was everything that you want in a breakfast menu. The happy hour drinks was good. And the waitress that served us had a very pleasing personality).

• King Suite with Lake View

Hilton Suites is an exceptional hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The suite was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was scrumptious and has a large variety from which to choose. And complimentary cocktails in the evening was a nice bonus to unwind after a hectic day. Will definitely be staying there again.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Big diference from hilton europe.n europe hilton have a high standard.In US no! After 10 p.m. you can not eat or drink nothing.room service s just till 10 p.m. I arrived at 10.30 p.m after 9 hours flight,from madrid.and I could not eat or drink nothing!

Locatia

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Check in was quick and easy. Breakfast was included (7:30-11a on weekend) - good variety of items. A very nice way to start a Sunday. There was also a complimentary happy hour - sounded great, but we were out and not back in time to partake. The suites were roomy, 2 room units with a door between the living room and bedroom areas. We needed extra towels and there was a pleasant housekeeper working done the hall who gave us everything we needed. Check out was at 12pm. It was great to not have to rush out.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Disability Accessible

Business center computers are slow and nonresponsive at times. We had a hard time keeping our room comfortable. We had to keep the thermostat at 87 to avoid being too cold.

Outstanding breakfast and happy hour. Very helpful and friendly staff.

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

Wifi is poor - and does not work at all in the bedroom part of the suites. It really does need upgrading!

Very good breakfast Excellent helpful staff and service Very practical suites, with very convenient “kitchen” section Extremely convenient - I return every few months to this hotel

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The lack of interest and commitment to customers and customer sevice regarding needs and concerns of customers. We wanted to do movie night and our tv/cable was not working.,We called from desk, they sent someone up who was not able to fix it. When this was brought up to front desk personnel at the time of check out, they stated they could not credit anything back on our room cost since we had previously paid for the hotel bill. They did not provide any alternative support or ways to compensate for the inconvenience that the situation had provided for our family. They acted like they did not care about our experience since we had already paid in full. We will take our business elsewhere and will not be recommending this hotel to anyone.

My family enjoyed breakfast. The cooking and prep staff waa vwet friendly.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Lighting in the sitting area of the room is totally inadequate since I had to keep the curtains closed for privacy from the passageway. The sleeping area could use a comfortable chair for reading since it has better natural light. The lack of a restaurant/coffee shop in the hotel (or anywhere close) was an issue when I arrived at an off-time on a Sunday and had been flying all day without a meal. The hotel could do better than the plastic plants at every floor's balcony railing.

• King Suite with Lake View

The room seems small and the bathroom needed towel racks and a upgrade as well as the overall room needs renovation. The price for the room per night is not worth it

The bed was comfortable and the structure of the hotel is nice. The staff at the front desk was also quite nice

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

The old, mildew smell in the rooms. Outdated decor. It looked like they haven't updated the hotel in 20 years. Unfriendly staff. Neighbors had two small dogs barking all the time.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Water bottles in room were partially consumed. Breakfast opened at 7am on Saturday. Coffe was a little stronger than weak tea. For the size of the room, the bathroom was small

Bed was comfortable. Living room. Had a view of the lake.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast time was a bit chaotic, they should have more staff

Our room was comfortable and spacious We had free cocktails in the evenings, served by well trained and friendly staff

• King Suite with Lake View - Allergy Friendly

Wi-fi is free, but signal is usually weak and can fade completely. Hotel would not give Hilton points as I did not use Hilton.com for the booking.

Generally quiet hotel. Breakfast buffet is nice, with made-to-order eggs, pancakes and waffles that are very good. Free happy hour nightly is a bonus.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Hotel is a bit "tired", but is clean and our room was quiet and I appreciated the fridge and microwave. I loved the breakfast. That were many options and a lot of fresh healthy choices.

Convenient location close to the football game my son was going to. Easy to get to off highway. Clean, quiet, parking provided. Great breakfast included

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Room smelled, floor was soaking wet, outlets didn't work, booked a king didn't get it. They wanted 199 to cancel. This hotel and web site both suck. Can't stop sneezing

Not much

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

staff was great, breakfast was great, Hotel is old, when you walk in it has a smell to it, we had a king size bed and they only give you small pillows, we ask for king size pillows they don't carry them, mine and my husband neck hurt the whole time. Hotel needs a makeover

• King Suite with Lake View

if the scrambled eggs were made with powder, then I didnt like that. please use fresh eggs for scrambled

the bed was awesome, breakfast was great , eggs not that flffy

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

We had a lovely lake view -the balcony was a little small but it didn't affect our enjoyment of the stay.

The included breakfasts and free cocktails every evening were great.

• King Suite with Lake View

Too much money for my normal spending on a hotel room

Wonderful room size with living room and comfortable, clean bed; near Delray Beach; major shops nearby; convenient to interstate; pool and exercise room; free buffet breakfast; great staff; washer and dryer very other floor in closet space; small refrigerator and sink in room with 2 televisions; WiFi available for free or cost; safe area

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Stayed in RM #142 which was a ground level room facing the Parking Lot. Strangely enough it was a Non-Smoking however just outside of the window were countless cigarette butts and garbage. On the first day of my 4 day stay at the hotel I brought this unsightly view to the attention of the front desk however it was not cleaned up during the duration of my stay. On Monday 4th December 2017 I was violently awaken from my sleep due the activation of the Hotel Emergency Alarm, the announcements were to "Leave your Room." The alarm sounded for an extended period of time. No False Alarm announcement ever made.

Check in process was quick and Front Office staff friendly and welcoming.

• King Suite with Lake View

The only issue I had was that the hotel, nor their website offer a better deal than their third-party affiliates and they do not make it easy to price match. If a third party is offering a discounted rate, does it not make sense for the hotel to offer that same rate?

The staff was great from front desk to the wait staff to kitchen staff to maid service. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour was a great surprise. Pool area was clean and hardly anyone there even though the hotel was full of guests. We will stay there again when we are in Boca Raton and have recommended Hilton to all our family and friends,

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

I thought the room, although nice and clean needed a bit of a renewal. The carpet tacks were visible at the bathroom entrance and the furniture was a bit tired looking.

Ambiance and front desk agents were lovely

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

Kept us safe during hurricane with remarkable staff service and attention. In addition to breakfast, Added dinner on Saturday and Sunday during tropical storm and hurricane!

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

I booked a single with a king and they gave me a suite with doubles and I paid around $50 more than I was suppose to cause booking.com didn't get me the room they said I was or the price I needed and the hotel said they didn't have the room booking.com confirmed for me and I was stuck with paying since it was late and I shouldn't have to deal with it to begin with since I booked this way so I got what I was told I booked

The hotel and facilities were nice and clean and I was very comfortable

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

It could use a little updating in some areas of decor

Second time we have stayed there, and really like it. Comfy beds, great breakfasts, enjoy the workout room, lovely pool, friendly staff!

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

Not enough seating at breakfast had to wait. The restaurant fish market attached to the hotel was only open til 930, stayed a week and never dined there. Always had to drive for dinner.

Nice location good layout, had pool and free happy hour drinks very nice, good breakfast

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Bathrooms a bit small. No luggage carts for personal use

Spacious suites with comfortable beds. Affordable costs for a family. Attractive layout of facility inside. Great breakfast!

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

No fault of the hotel, but adjoining room had a little dog that was left by the occupants and would not stop barking.

Very nice room. Pretty property. Excellent value with great free breakfast, and no hidden fees for parking or anything.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View - Hearing Accessible

We had to slam our door to get it to shut, every time we went down in the evening for a swim there were no towels. The Wi-Fi didn't work half the time. Some of the staff members were very rude, while others were very nice. In my opinion this was the worst Hilton I have stayed at.

The breakfast was really good, and the chief was very nice.

• King Suite with Lake View

The sofa and loveseat made us itch. Housekeeping didn't change our sheets cause we marked them before we left room.

The room and view was great. The breakfast was great as well.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

The rooms need renovation including the bathroom the sofa bed I ain't no good they are all broken if you have young kids I will recommend to bring air mattress or go to another hotels because the two full side bed on not comfortable at all I spent three nights there I had to take the sofa bed mattress put it on the floor on top of a blanket to fix a nice bed for my kids I call maintenance to bring me extra sheet and blanket to put on the floors so the mattress can go on top of them so my kids dont get in contact with the floor there was no need to switch room because they are all the same the offer them a rolling bed it was trash they need renovation big big big time

The location is very quiet and clean plus the staff are very nice happy hours very great they have a delicious breakfast phenomenal

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Bar closed early, fish market restaraunt which serves the hotel closes at 930. Had to wait in line to be served breakfast

Nice location, happy hour, good pool, good rooms, good breakfast fair price.

• King Suite with Lake View

Because of probably a hotel rule, there were other dogs on the rooms next to ours and they would sometimes bark and make our puppy go nuts (even in the middle of the night). Also, the breakfast of the hotel always had long lines and the only time we actually enjoyed it was when we had it brought up to the room. Also, despite the rooms were really spacious, they seemed a bit old with bad lightning and old carpets.

Hotel room had plenty of space, 2 televisions and even a small kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge and sink. Checking in and out was fairly easy and quick and we were able to leave our small puppy in the room for his long naps and he was never disturbed. Also, the bathroom was good and the lake view was sweet.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Honestly I can't think of a single thing.

Great rates, and everyone was very pleasant. Also we arrived early and the staff was more than helpful and got us into a better room for only a 10$ upgrade. Very wonderful and welcoming place! We'll definitely be back soon.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Have you weighed the cleaning carts lately? I noticed a maid trying to pull one along with great difficulty - she had to assist by holding on to the adjacent wall. Curious, I tried to pull it myself. It was VERY heavy! I would estimate 500-600 lbs! It is not fair to expect staff to pull thee heavy carts around and if for no other reason than you risk health and safety issues arising from back injuries, etc. I'm involved in safety in the offshore oil business and we would never allow this to happen in our environment.

I can't get the scores to work in this review page... :)

Nothing!!

It was our 26th anniversary and every year since we migrated here 5 years ago we spend at a hotel, he for the swimming pool me for the hot tub and this is clearly the most amazing place we have stayed!!! Breakfast was served by waitresses and there was a chef who made to order omelettes and the breakfast menu was huge! They also had a reception in the evenings so if you want to stay in, you just go down there and get refreshment on the house and yes you are served by some awesome waitresses! Always remember to tip them. There is a restaurant walking distance called the fish market and there food is great too, if you want to chill like us everything is right there. See you soon Hilton Boca Raton!!!

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

It would have been nice if I would've been allowed to swim later than 10:00pm. My flight was delayed & I didn't get to use the pool before I went to bed

I loved the service...tbe housekeeping made the pullout couch for us & got us wAter. The pool was large & beautiful. I didn't eat the food. I only eat kosher. So I took the milk & fruit& yogurts but I can't answer on the cooked food. It was a really nice hotel stay

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• King Suite with Lake View

Free beer,wine,& cocktails (at-least 10 types of liquor) from 5:30pm to 7:30 was a great surprise. Also the complimentary breakfast was not the expected bagels and fruit. They have fresh made to order breakfast. The waffles were made in front of you and omelettes with meat and vegetables of your choice. Great all around experience at this hotel. Staff was extremely polite.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

Room decor was outdated and dimly lit. Update needed. Special pricing did not apply to one-night stay for my children in separate room. The one-night rate I was almost as much as the two-night combined rate that I paid for my own room.

Great breakfast with made-to-order omelets included in price. Nice cocktail hour included in price. Spacious room. Special pricing was great for two-night stay.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

The balcony paint is flaking off if you lean on it but this is minor. The current road works had us baffled on how to access their car park but that's not the hotel's fault.

Great Staff, great room, nice pool, free cocktails, breakfast is good (if you don't have a non-mainstream diet) good parking. Would use again and recommend. Very handy if you are doing the Everglades Air-tours at 8.15 am the next day!

• King Suite with Lake View

I didn't like the quality of the amenities. The bedding was dirty the furniture was dated. The balcony looked unsafe. The hot tub was dirty. Looked like it needed maintenance. The room was smaller than expected seeing as to how it was supposed to be a superior suite. The view of the unkept lake, which smelled very bad.

I loved the continental breakfast and the staff.

• King Suite with Lake View

More comfortable pillows. Wrapped disposable glasses, not the glass ones- more sanitary that way.That's it.

The room was very neat and clean with a balcony overlooking the lake. It was very peaceful and relaxing, which is what I was looking for in my stay. The bed was comfortable. Refrigerator was cold. I was running late in the morning,so I didn't have time for breakfast, but I did go take a look at what was available. I was so mad at myself for taking the extra time to sleep, because the breakfast looked amazing! There was a large variety of hot breakfast items,as well as cold,and even a chef on hand making omelettes to order !! All inclusive with your stay! You don't see that very often anymore. Very pleasant staff at check in and out.Clean workout room, nice pool, and a pretty atrium in the center of the hotel.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

The decor was a little outdated and old.

The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was truly a full free breakfast with made to order eggs, omelets, waffles and pancakes. They served pastries, grits, breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit, cold cereal, bagels and more and there were servers to bring you orange juice and water...all included! Best Breakfast ever! 6:30 am to 10:00!

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

We were charged an extra $25 per day for incidentals, in case we used any. We did not and i am currently on hold with booking.com phone support, lovely, to clear this up.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

I would've liked the breakfast delivered to the room checklist available everyday. I wish it would have been placed on the door handle each day.

The bed was super comfy, we wanted to take it home.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

The furniture was dated, carpet needed to be cleaned/replaced.

The staff was phenomenal! Customer service 10+. From check-in to check-out. Great view. Excellent breakfast.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

The housekeeping staff. When they were cleaning rooms around me the doors were constantly slamming shut. One day I tried to get a little extra rest and reading and kept hearing doors slamming. Rooms are a little dated, but they were clean and it worked out.

Breakfast and the breakfast staff was great. Choices were excellent. Clean rooms, but a little dates.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast bars were not appealing Looked old not fresh Eggs were dry bacon not cooked .

Staff was friendly in hotel lobby Waiters were not as accommodating .

• King Suite - Allergy Friendly

Great view, allergy free rooms, they offer guest a complimentary cooked to order breakfast and buffet as well as complimentary evening cocktails daily, clean pool, & a very Friendly staff.

• King Suite with Lake View

We disliked nothing. Every feature was as or more than expected.

The free breakfasts were excellent, especially the omelets. And the Happy Hour was a nice touch.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

The hotel is pleasant enough, and clean, but the decor in both public spaces and rooms is dated. Fake plants in all the railing planters are dusty, adding to the shopworn feeling. Room doors have less-than-fresh paint, further giving a run-down feel.

The staff were extremely friendly. And breakfast was good, with made-to-order eggs. The outdoor pool and hot tub were lovely.

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

Hotel is showing its age in common areas (halls and elevator bank areas). No operating bar/restaurant in hotel. City Fish is good but not open late.

Breakfast! Room size. Reception staff flexibility.

• Superior Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

Hotel def needs updating. I thought by staying at a Hilton it would be better quality. Old fashion is the best way to say it. Very disappointed with this aspect.

Made to order breakfast was by far the best part of this hotel. The chef making the omelettes was so nice and made perfect omelettes every day we were there which was 5 days. The waiters/waitresses were so friendly every morning as well.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

I especially like a shower with a hand held shower head,and that was the only thing that I missed in the room.

Beautiful hotel, nice lobby, room very nice

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

The bathroom had no exhaust fan, so when you showered the mirror fogged up and when you did you business no exhaust especially needed when more than one person uses the bathroom.

Excellent breakfast choices and service was excellent, great staff. The hotel was beautiful and the room was great. The hotel staff was pleasant and accommodating. Would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

Breakfast is very poor and the very same each day. The staff in the breakfast area is not friendly and they expect a tip without being nice and helpful.

The rooms are spacious, I like having TVs both in the living and bedroom. I enjoyed complimentary reception in the evening.

• King Suite with Lake View

The room although comfortable and nice the living area needs to be updated.

I love the breakfast especial the where they created omelettes. I love my egg white omelettes. I love the happy hour. The rooms are very clean. The staff is great.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Superior King Suite with Lake View

I had no issues during my stay. highly recommends this hotel. Close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. The food at the city seafood market resturant next door to the hotel is great. Need to get there early, resturant gets very busy with wait times 30-45mins

The daily breakfast. Resturant Staff Jennifer, Luckson. Fernand and Achille were outstanding, very courteous, easy to talk to and very personable. They had a beautiful smile that great me each morning I went to breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

To have been able to get another night at the same rate we got through Booking.com The price we paid was almost $180. with tax and that was our limit. But we could only get a price of $200. and up for our third night's stay.

The living room area of our room. Very large, comfortable sofa and chair. Bedroom and bathroom very accommodating as well. I like the bedroom wall lamps that had a dimmer. Very practical! The breakfast was good and our waitress just so sweet and accommodating. The "omelet cook" ws a gem! Big smile ... polite ... and a good short-order cook! AND the complimentary drinks in the evening were a wonderful bonus. We loved staying at the Hilton and wanted to stay another night, but could not get the same rate. We were disappointed.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• King Suite with Lake View

Outside glass windows could have been cleaner given the great views to the pool, water features and fountains. But maybe we just caught them between cleanings.

Breakfast - best in the business Pools, fountains, grounds, lake, atrium all very pleasant and beautiful. Water features, views inside - outside architecture. Free happy hour 😎

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• King Suite with Lake View

The carpet was stained (but was vacuumed) and the sitting room furniture in the suite appeared old.

Very friendly, helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Room was clean.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

It could be cleaner. squeaky cabinet doors. Heater was not working.

Free parking. Suite style room. Small kitchen in the room. Complementary breakfast.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Lake View

You need a car everywhere.

brwakfast was really good. Warm food, fruits, yougurt, cereal, muffins, coffee, milk and tea. The room was large and very comfortable. There is a sink, small refrigerator, a coffee machine and a microwave oven in the room. The bathroom is large and the shower is great! Between 5:30 and 7:30pm the drinks are complimentary at the hotel bar. I had delicious wine, watching a basketball game. The pool is nice. The parking lot is huge and you don't need to pay.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• King Suite with Lake View

There is no food service during the afternoon.

It was a great value for the money. Very comfortable suite in every way. The breakfast and cocktails were the perfect perks. I highly recommend this property.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Suite with Two Double Beds and Sofa Bed

This is an amazing hotel in an excellent location. The staff could not have been better. This is the ONLY place you could want to stay in boca raton. We will return

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Superior King Suite with Lake View

Extraordinary breakfast choices included as well as evening cocktails. Heated pristine pool and spa. Conveniently located. Spacious suite with immaculate housekeeping services.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Bed was a little old--mattress was lumpy. There was a blanket in a plastic bag--smelled of mildew.

Beautiful view of lake from my room. There was a small balcony. Complimentary water and a snack box. Excellent breakfast.

• Superior King Suite with Lake View

room was old with worn out furniture. shorted towels and sheets that were only replaced after repeated requests and a day after the initial request.

location.Staff, other than the breakfast cook who was downright rude, was friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• King Suite with Lake View

First day at breakfast, the service was awful. Second day, it was fine. Don't know what happened. Maybe someone complained.

Just about everything. Loved the freshly made pancakes, waffles and omelets. Would totally recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• King Suite with Lake View

Towels stored nearly on the floor. Pillows made of concrete. Sofa bed without any pillow at all.

FRESHLY BAKED CROISSANTS! Fragrance of soap, shampoo, etc.

Browse Hilton Boca Raton Suites traveller photo gallery