Reviews of Hilton Tucson East This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7600 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85710, United States of America

#46 of 103 hotels in Tucson

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Loved this hotel, the rooms were clean, modern and...

Nothing bad at all to say.

Loved this hotel, the rooms were clean, modern and comfortable. The Pool was nice to swim in as well and it is close to all the things you need like restaurants and shops !

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Clean rooms
    • Queen Room

Waiting for elevator was a long time. You need stairs. Upon arriving we saw a huge roach on the wall by elevator . The next day , early in the morning, the huge roach was still on the wall. We reported the night before.

The room was very clean and beds were comfortable.

Comfortable and impressive.
    • Executive Level King Room

The price. But it was still a good stay.

A good hotel, excellent rooms and reasonable value for money. The location for us was excellent being near to our Tucson relatives, but it is in a quiet area, with not a lot around and about.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

My stay was problematic and vey disappointing for a "Hilton".
    • Executive Level Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The elevators were not working properly. The women's restroom for the pool on the 2nd floor was not available for some unknown reason. The refrigerator was completely iced over and not working.

Front desk person who checked us in was very helpful .

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

The room was very comfortable and the facility was quiet,...
    • Queen Room

The toilet water was running so our first night we had difficulty sleeping. Let the staff know next morning and they took care of it quickly. The breakfast buffet was limited.

The room was very comfortable and the facility was quiet, clean and attractive. I would stay there again if the price is right.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

A very relaxing place to stay in Tucson, AZ
    • Queen Room

A very relaxing place to stay in Tucson, Az and near several shopping centers and eateries. Easy access to the local bus line. Bring you to Downtown Tucson.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

It was a short visit, but we thouroughly enjoyed this hotel. It was what we expect from Hilton.

Comfy bed and really nice room. We split a breakfast meal and it was very large. The staff was incredibly friendly. There was a prom event the night we were there but it did not affect our stay as the hotel was very well run.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Overpriced.
    • Executive Level King Room

The room is spacious but the bathroom is really cramped. And they only start you off with two bath towels...stingy. I hate having to request extra things that i feel should already be there!

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

One staff member to check you in.

One staff member to check you in. He was working a double. Short staffed. They need to smile more it’s a Hilton you would expect 4 Star service. Am I right?

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Great location in town

Way over priced. Not anything special compared to cheaper hotels. Huge gaps under doors, so be prepared to hear noise at all hours. Cleaning staff starts at 6ish

Great location in town

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Except for the loss of my purse with all its contents it was a very nice stay.
    • Queen Room

When we arrived on Tuesday 1 elevator was not functional, but it was running by the weekend. My purse was taken from the lobby business center sometime on Thursday night March 29. When we were checking out on Monday April 2 I asked that the security tapes be viewed to see what occurred and was told that I would be sent information when taped were viewed; but I have not heard from anyone yet.

Very clean,staff was professional ,pleasant and unobtrusive. Pool and spa area beautiful,clean and well maintained.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Will definitley look into staying there if I visit Tucson again!
    • Executive Level Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The update is beautiful! I love how everything (restaurants, bar, workout , Starbucks, etc) is onsite and I didn't have to leave the hotel if I didn't have to! Super convenient!

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Not the best stay we have had. this trip was the worst one by far.
    • Executive Level Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds are very uncomfortable. The whole 4 nights we were there, the floor was very noisy and people were trying to get into our room when it was the wrong room. No sleep at all

Renovation looks nice and bar was nice

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Good location.Manager needs to do walk abouts every day to assure that the facility is ready .

The shower pan filled with water when using it.The exhaust fan did not work in the bathroom.The toilet ws not cleaned properly,there where leftovers in the bowl.Old shower cap was left on bathroom door hook. The common hallways where never vaccumed while we were there,paper and plastic wrappers where left on the ground the whole time of our stay.

The bed was comfortable and the location was good for what we had traveled for.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Not satisfied at all. I'd love my money back!
    • Queen Room

No wifi in my room, TV didn't work, very noisy staff / housekeeping way too early in the morning, lack of respect for patrons there to relax and rest, language barriers, I could go on and on.

The view

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Yes, the beds we're great.
    • Executive Level Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel is a steel and glass monstrosity. Not up to Hilton standards I've been accustomed to such Hilton properties as Hong Kong, Manila, San Francisco properties. Example, upon arrival there was a food tray outside our room. Twenty four hours later it was still there! I shall not utilize Hilton USA again!

Yes, the beds we're great. Food was acceptable.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Disappointing and Not Up To Hilton Standards
    • Executive Level Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The normal restaurant was not operating and we weren't told this on check-in, so we were not given information on where we might eat. The makeshift restaurant had no ambience and was small. The same area was used for breakfast and was barely able to cope; staff were frenetic and stressed; water was like warm on our first morning so no shower, but we were given breakfast vouchers to compensate. Room heater was very noisy and the gap around the door meant very poor sound insulation from noises in corridor. Toilet took 2-3 flushes to empty.

The room was comfortable, bed and pillows good; nice pool area

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

They couldn't extend my stay for an extra hour even...

They couldn't extend my stay for an extra hour even though i was willing yo pay .. also when i called room service they never answered neither they called back

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Nice room...hotel needs work!
    • Executive Level King Room

Construction. One elevator No REAL lounge/service No REAL breakfast area Ice cold lobby Unfriendly front desk person Staff appearance unprofessional

The new room.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Clean and Comfortable at this time

It was inconvenient not to have a real restaurant- it being in the middle of a construction zone, but there are restaurants all over Tucson, so any issues were handled just a matter of a few miles down the road. But what really ticked me off was the check-in staff. I had asked if they placed us next-to, or adjacent to my elderly parents who had also checked in that day, and the guy pursed his lips, looked at me, and said -nothing-. He didn't say, " That's confidential", or "We cannot disclose that sort of information". He said -nothing- as if he was ignoring my question. I wasn't speaking Greek. He looked directly at me. When I asked for the internet password, the second guy raced over to give it to us on a slip of paper. The other guy? Squat. It was as if he was deliberately choosing not to respond. Yes, it was midnight- maybe he didn't want to be there, but he really made me want to leave.

Oh, the room, the bed, the cleanliness were all fine. Couldn't have asked for anything better, and the price was pretty reasonable.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

1. Lobby and temp restaurant areas were freezing.
    • Queen Room

1. Lobby and temp restaurant areas were freezing. 2. Heating system fan was VERY loud and disruptive. My husband is hard to hearing and the increase in "white noise: made it difficult for him to hear me or the TV. 3. The grab bar in the shower is LOOSE. 4. There was mold in the grout in the shower. 5. Three days in a row we did not get a shower/bath mat. 6. $4 for a cup of coffee is exorbitant. 7. My husband ordered soup and it was delivered to the table cold, and the second time lukewarm (not hot). 8. The water for the tea in the restaurant was kept in a thermos that must have previously had coffee in it, because the water smelled like coffee. Staff did go get fresh water when asked.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Clean room with nice view on the 5th floor.
    • Queen Room

We were surprised to see that there was no fridge in the room. I also found the mattress very uncomfortable - too soft.

Clean room with nice view on the 5th floor.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Good morning,
    • Queen Room

Good morning, Attempted to stay at the hotel however, they reported that this room was not paid for even though it had been. Please contact me ASAP regarding hotel booking.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Not really anything
    • Queen Room

Under construction on the hotel, pool and hot tub. They should have told us on the website because the pool was what drew us to them. Would not recommend to anyone

Not really anything

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

The location and the view are some of the best in the city.

It was under contribution which was ok but the pool was closed. This is one of the reasons we booked this location. The lady at the desk was nice but seemed indifferent to our concerns and did not offer any compensation. I did not see anything on the website to say the pool was closed.

The location and the view are some of the best in the city. After the renovation this will be an awesome place to stay. The woman at the desk did let us preview two rooms which was nice. She have an opportunity to cancel the room is we desired.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

I was there to get some rest, I was put in a room over...
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I was there to get some rest, I was put in a room over construction. Instead of getting sleep I listened to a jackhammer and construction going on above me.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

The first room we were given had a faulty a/c but this...
    • Queen Room

The first room we were given had a faulty a/c but this is a 30 year old building. The second room was much better and Mgmt.comped us a free breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

The room temperature could not go any lower than 73 which is...

The room temperature could not go any lower than 73 which is not suitable for sleeping. Maintenance had to bring a portable box fan to move the air in order to sleep. Will not be staying at that location again since we have stayed at other Tucson hotels that the A/C was able to keep up with the heat. I'm thinking the thermostats were adjusted not to go lower in order to save company money.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2017

Perfect all around!
    • Executive King Room

It was hard to get comfortable and sleep because our neighbors kept arguing and going In and out slamming there door!!

I had just had surgery so it was nice to have a clean and comfy place to sleep

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Just an OK place ,needs updating, great location, friendly staff
    • Queen Room

I was on the 5th floor and the hotel clerk boasted of a great view of the mountains. It would have been a great view if the window hadn't been so FILTHY OUTSIDE! I spoke to maintenance about this and although he agreed, explained the valance would have to come off and that it was an ordeal to do this. It was about 5' wide and pivoted in from above. It was obvious someone did try to clean it,as there was a circular washing motion on the window where they started to wash it but gave up. Also facilities were dated. Signs all over foretelling of an impending renovation coming later this year. I believe there is a better value elsewhere.

Friendly staff, great location. Quick service.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Comfortable stay, friendly staff
    • Executive King Room

During my one night stay the pool was not open (cordoned off) and the fire alarm went of early morning. As it turned out it was a false alarm.

Friendly staff, nice hotel rooms.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

the hotel was central, (for me) and easy to find and access. easy parking.
    • Queen Room

The gym seemed small and a little claustrophobic. but i didnt use it, and maybe it is not used very much. the equipment was good and sufficient it would appear.

I liked the bar. Good food, friendly atmosphere. It was very pleasant sitting out by the pool, and to have a drink on the terrace.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2017

Great but not what we expected
    • Executive Queen Room

The pictures of the room on Booking.com show the executive room we booked as having a living room with couch, etc... it was not. That would cost us $40 more. 😕

The pillows are awesome, continental breakfast was great and included warn French Toast.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2017

Windy room
    • Executive Queen Room

It was a windy day and night. The wind was squealing through the window for hours, and made it hard to relax. We had to leave the hotel. Came back when the wind died down, 5 or 6 hours later. Our relaxing weekend was not very relaxing.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Front desk staff was very nice.
    • Executive King Room

The shower was clogged and there was a really beat up Fridge in the room. The bar drinks were terrible. We ended up leaving and getting dinner and drinks elsewhere. Bedding looked really old. I went to buy my own. It was like staying at a Motel 6 more than a Hilton. I didn't complain because I had no time to be dealing with finding a new hotel.

Front desk staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2017

If you're in need of some relaxation and luxury, come to the Hilton East of Tucson
    • Executive King Room

There wasn't anything that I didn't like or care for. The only thing the was kind of off was the manager, well I assume he was the manager at the bar was a little unfriendly to me and the barista. That was it though, everything else was wonderful.

The room was a true getaway. My girlfriend and I stayed on the 7th floor and the view was amazing. The breakfast in the morning was heaven, all the fruits and snacks, eggs and oatmeal, the juices and the coffee was especially delicious. I appreciate the level of security the hotel is acquired with, it gave a sense of safety. Overall a really wonderful stay. I would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a luxurious stay.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2016

Will never stay again, Hiltons standards have gone by the way of "Paris"

Staff! Staff! Staff! Blood in sink. Broken, dirty furniture. Pool was huge let down and in dire need of refurbishing. Will be contacting GM.

Liked design of building and terraces.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2016

A good stay, with friendly helpful staff. However, the hotel needs improvements.
    • Queen Room

There wasn't a refridgator offered in the room, and compared to the other hotels I stayed during my vacation - the hotel wasn't as nice . The hotel and rooms were aged - need re-modeling.

The room was nice, and the staff were helpful and friendly. And the hotel was accessible in Tucson to visit family.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2016

Everything you would need for a great weekend!

Coffee at the 7th floor snack bar would be nice on weekends.

Excellent breakfast, great variety.7 floor was above expectations. Room was cool when I arrived, refrigerator was on. Great workout room, clean.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2016

Great value at Hilton East Tucson
    • Queen Room

The air conditioner was a little loud.

Liked everything. Perfect location for the conference we had to attend. Second visit good as the first. Upgrade comes with happy hour and food (no need to go out to dinner) and breakfast. Great value. Beautiful Catalina Mountain views.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Clean, comfortable, and a convenient location facility.

Restaurant service slow

Food is okay.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Great place to stay.
    • Queen Room

WiFi could have been better. Not really easy to get logged on

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Beautiful place

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

A nice open bar area and a comfortable pool area
    • Queen Room

Housekeeping kept forgetting to do our room and constantly kept changing the tiwels.

A nice open bar area and a comfortable pool area

Outdoor pool open clean.

Long way from Interstate

Outdoor pool open clean. Good views

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Except for the bug bites the 1st 2 nightsit was great

I got bug bites 2 nights in a row, but they did move me to a different room the next night no bug bites

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Comfortably

Good stay

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Quick check in

Under-staffed in the bar-restaurant

Quick check in

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Very good with great staff

Great staff and facilities

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Real pillows?

Pillows sucked

Pool

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Great location and great price

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Only one working elevator and no stair access floor to floor.

Only one working elevator and no stair access floor to floor. One elevator was an annoyance.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

I love Hilton! I’ll be back!!

Nothing. I was so pleased

It was so nice for the price.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Great romantic getway1

Bed was like a cloud

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

We really enjoyed our visit. Rooms were very clean. Loved the pool area
    • Queen Room

On Saturday morning nobody could find the liquor cabinet key. They said they would have a key by 3pm ☹️

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Fire alarm went off multiple times no breakfast when...
    • Executive Level Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Fire alarm went off multiple times no breakfast when requested TV didn't work

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

East side Tucson AZ secret found.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I didn't find anything I didn't like.

Location and amenities were superb.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Great Stay

Clean very open comfort

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Was wonderful I would live there
    • Queen Room

Everything they bathroom were beautiful and so clean the bed were a dream

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Very relaxing.

Very relaxing.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Met needs and most expectations

Weird sounds

Loved the bathroom mirror with the built-in night light ,

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

Perfect, sad I had to go back home.
    • Queen Room

Wish I could have stayed longer.

The bed was perfect. Best sleep I"ve had in years

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Short, but comfortable.
    • Queen Room

Although the hotel is under renovation, the room was nice and peaceful. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

This is my seconded time at this hotel.
    • Executive Level Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is my seconded time at this hotel. I will always come back. The customer service is excellent.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Pool was down for maintenance

Pool was down for maintenance

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Construction and closed pool.
    • Queen Room

Construction and closed pool.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

It was in close proximity to things I wanted to do.
    • Queen Room

It was in close proximity to things I wanted to do. Its name assured me of a certain comfort level would be available.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Would stay there again.
    • Executive Queen Room

Staff was great; friendly and accommodating. Room very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017