Reviews of Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront 5 stars

3001 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA

#29 of 105 hotels in Virginia Beach

• Superior King Room with Ocean View

The first room we was assigned looked like it had never been vacuumed. The cabinet doors that hides the refrigerator feel off in my hands. The dust on the ceiling fan was visible. I did not want to turn that on !! The second room had the same problems as well as the third room. I feel bad having to post this because it takes a lot for me to complain, normally I would fix or clean myself. You can ask the many Pirates Cove owners in Manteo, N.C. I feel that I was let down as a customer. I will never stay at a Hilton and I will never recommend a Hilton.

I really wasn't impressed at all!!!!

See above. Thank you.

The restaurant and bar was a total disappointment. Although there were a couple of very nice friendly staff overall staff were disorganized appearing confused and unprofessional. The restaurant was busy over the weekend. There was not enough staff on duty evidently because service was slow, unfriendly, poor. As an example, it took 10 minutes to get the bar tenders attention. when we did and ordered we received about a half filled Moscow Mule cup. when we asked we were told "I made them just like I always do and then offered to fill the cup with more ginger beer. Another day received a bogus mule cup, tin, dented and not as big. was told it held the same amount and was a mule cup. Well it wasn't. Another customers drinks and food was added to my bill requiring I wait again to amend it. Getting food at the bar is slow at best. The food is good, very good especially the fries the cheese sauce. one morning I wanted breakfast and ordered 1 egg, grits and toast. I waited and watched 3 other tables have orders taken. At 15 minutes another table received their food. The server glanced at me stated oh, your food will be right out. I could just tell he had forgotten to put the ticket in to be prepared by the kitchen. I waited....another 15 minutes and another table arriving after me received their food, a full breakfast including pancakes. At this point I realized I was not going to receive my food. I could speak out and wait longer thus delay meeting a friend for a days activities. I left, expressing my disappointment to another waiter and the hostess. Just not acceptable. This hotel is expensive and should have better service. The weekend was very busy with soccer tournaments and a prom. At 5:30 am the room above me began dropping something heavy (sounded like a bowling ball) on the floor waking me. at 6 am I finally called the front desk who said they would call security.

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

The glass around the windows were kinda dirty but otherwise perfect

All of the staff were amazingly friendly and accommodating. Especially the bellhop, “B”!

• Superior King Room with Ocean View

The fact I couldn’t stay longer

Me and my girlfriend had the greatest time here , everyone was so polite , staff was great , seems a lil understaffed but nothing but An A rating here

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Hotel restaurant was awful. Went for dinner and wait for long but they take no reservations. Tried again in the am for breakfast. Did buffet but never got drinks and utensils. We were ready to leave after eating that’s when waiter brought drinks in cups with lids so we can drink when we leave. We needed to remind them a least 10 times. We had 5 small children who needed to drink juice. Bathroom had no toilet paper and was very dirty. Hotel rooms had full beds. To small for 3 kids. That was the only option. I asked for some things when purchasing and it was never done for us. Not going to stay there again.

Nice looking hotel. New from outside. Clean.

• Superior King Room with City View

The SkyBar pool was cloudy looking and hand cups floating in it. 👎🏿

The bed and pillows were AMAZING. My wife and I felt trapped in the bed because it was so comfortable.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

One elevator went out over the weekend leaving only 2 for a 21 floor hotel. Also, the 20th & 21st floors have priority access to the elevator. Not a big issue when all elevators are working, but with one elevator down, it was a nightmare moving quests.

Location to event attending.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Room temperature was a little chilly, but nothing to complain about.

The view was perfect, the rooms were up to date with today’s technology. Great restaurant, friendly professional staff.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Ocean View

The cleaning crew never got to our room during our stay. They were still cleaning at 8 pm. The toilet paper was so far back that it was hard to turn around on the seat. The shower rod was not out far enough and the towels inside of the shower was ridiculious.

The location was very good. The staff was good. Loved sitting on the balcony. Restaurant was good in the morning but at night was very noisy.

• Superior Double Room with City View

The valet parking staff was not paying attention talking to each other and I finally went to get them.There was only one person at the desk when I checked in and out and there were people in front of me who had issues. The front desk had no change when I checked out. The safe did not work in my room and I did not have free WiFi

The room was nice and the bar staff were very friendly

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

I wanted the whole ocean view. Next time I'll be sure to request it.

Everything. I had half of the city view and half of the beach. Would definitely do the whole beach view next time. We loved the interactions with everyone and the rooftop. The restaurant on site was delicious!!! I have nothing bad to say!!

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Catch 31. I paid over $200 for a family of 5 and waited nearly 2 hours for the room service. It was sloppily prepared and did not taste good at all.

• Superior Double Room with City View

Staff did a poor job of disclosing fees. Music from the restaurant in the lobby could be heard on the 15th floor.

Beautiful property. Very comfortable.

• Club King Room with City View

the bed was wonderful!!! not too soft not too hard..food yummy..oysters..shrimp..she crab soup..Logan at Catch 31 was on it !! Beautiful person.. very attentive

• Superior King Room with City View

They did not have the right room. I originally had a king bed and called to have it switched to two queen beds because I ended up sharing a room. However the person I spoke to didn’t adjust like they said.I was charged for the previous persons food, the bath tub did not drain & the light was falling out of the ceiling above the shower. This is the 2nd year they have messed up my stay.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

The room was not oceanfront "1707" but partial ocean front if i would have known this i would moved. No jacuzzui in room as stated on site no one monitored the hot tub max was 6 was 10 15 people "college kids" in it from time we got there at 11 am till close at 9pm spilling drinks in it and no one let anyone else use it. My only purpose of this high end hotel was for jacuzzi and hot tub i had 2 cervical neck fusion last year and prostate surgery 2 months ago this would have been super nice to relax but it did not happen. All in all was ok visit but those 3 things made me unhappy about the room

• King Room with Ocean View

The sheets had a red spot at one corner of them which was a bit concerning.

The bed was very soft, and the view was awesome with the beach front view. The staff was incredibly nice all the time.

• Superior Double Room with City View

I smelled marijuana consistently inside and outside of the hotel, both days I was there. The air conditioning inside the room was broken and was not fixed, despite requesting it twice. Shower and sink were very weak, especially the sink. Would have really appreciated a stronger water supply for both.

Beds were very comfortable, customer service was very good, location was prime, hot tub and pool were incredible, and the gym was excellent. Very nice overall!

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

- Beds were too high and uncomfortable .. we asked for a crib which was not what we want to put our 8 mon old baby into ... it was just too deep to take her in and out as she wakes up a couple of times at night. - Ordered room service which took 2 hours to deliver and they messed up the order. the food was cold and worst .. it was a complete waste of money aka overpriced junk... My recommendation to anyone staying, just walk out and pick up something.. the location is great so you will find food within a block. - We had breakfast included in the club room as had the club room suite... it was one of the worst breakfasts we had ever had in a hotel...coffee machine was so dirty that my wife refused to drink coffee there... we ended up getting girls to have cereal and picked up breakfast at a coffee shop near the hotel... Overall , this property is in a great location.. but not worth paying more than $100 a night... Holiday inn etc are much better hotels than this one..dont we fooled by the 5 star rating , high prices and fancy lobby as we did .. beyond that this hotel has nothing to offer

rooms were clean, staff was overall friendly. the room has a great view to the beach and city from the balcony. We took the club rooms which were on higher floors . we had access to terrace pools which they had 2 of them ..indoor and outdoor with a hot tub.. overall pretty good for kids or couples to spend time

• King Room with Ocean View

Very slow service in the bar and restaurant area. The manager was apologizing to someone every time we went to eat or drink. Employees were very rushed and overwhelmed which causes the customer to feel uneasy

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Ocean View

The beds are very comfortable! The room was very clean plus its nice and quiet! The view from the balcony absolutely wonderful. What a spectacular sunrise! We saw a few pods of porpoise breaching while searching for food. And the ship lane traffic going in and out of the bay is very interesting to watch!

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

If I was being picky, I'd say that the balcony's seem REALLY close to one another. I bet during peak season we'd be making friends (or enemies) with neighbors really fast. I was sort of sad to hear there wasn't a small market area to grab last minute items in a pinch. I ended up running across the street to the gas station in the middle of the night (which is conveniently close, but still had to take the journey) and would have benefited from a little shop.

The entrance to the hotel was just as I remembered it from visiting nearly six years ago. There was an added sense of art all over the property that I truly loved. I almost wanted to visit every single floor just to see what was different from each location. It was evident that the rooms had recently been remodeled from our last visit. Super clean and modern decor in a very spacious room with super nice beds, plenty of pillows and a tricked out TV you can conncect your phone to that gives you access to TV guides, on demand access, capability of controlling volume, channels or on and off functions. You could even order room service through the thing! Our room was right by the ice machine which is a huge perk for me. Roomy and spacious with wonderful accommodations from the valet to the bell hop. Checking in and out happened quickly and with no issues. I received a special bag with waters for my visit and the bell man even stopped to fill my buck of ice before heading downstairs. Just little things like that truly enhance the experience every time. The restaurants are top tier, Catch 31 is a favorite of my wife and I's and we always go down there to grab that amazing seafood tower! Breakfast buffett was super solid and staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

The full service was good and bad. It was nice to have the valet, room service and bellman, however expect to tip on a regular basis.

The hotel has great views of the beach and city. The majority of the staff were helpful and polite.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Nothing! It was wonderful. Everything from the staff (and I mean every single staff member we encountered) to the room service fare, to the bedding was fantastic!

The hotel is visually uncluttered and serene, clean, open and spacious. The digital ocean/fish art in the lobby is neat. I loved the paper cutting artwork in our guestroom.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Time share staff insistency, initial mistake on bill listing valet parking, some difficulty getting ticket to get us out of parking deck.

Roooms, TV size, shower head, USB charger station, view, staff at front desk very cordial

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

Some of the staff wasnt helpful. Had breakfast included with the rood but the staff member send us to the wrong side and we had to pay for breakfast. Was told parking was free but was charged $20.

Close to the Beach. Nice poolside.

• Club King Room with City View

All of the staff from the receptionist desk, restaurant wait staff, concierges, housekeeping and maintenance were extremely friendly and professional.

• Superior King Room with Ocean View

I didn't like that my room had recently been remodeled and I found screws on the floor and there was a hole in the wall where an outlet should have been and wasn't so I had no plug in my side of the bed to charge electronics.

Bed was extremely comfortable. Ocean view was breathtaking and both pools were gorgeous!

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

I couldn’t get the ocean view. I had the partial view.

Hilton in Virginia Beach is my favorite place in the world! Complimentary breakfast, the cleanliness of room. The room was beautiful.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Maid service didn’t clean the room or replace towels the first time they came. When I asked the front desk, they said they would resend but they never came again.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Got the wrong room, booked a double room got a single, tv needs horrible upgrades, bathroom wasn’t the same as in picture.

• Superior King Room with City View

The indoor pool was out of order and construction was going on but I was moved to another room

Breakfast buffet, bar and restaurant. Everything was within driving distance. The staff was very accommodating

• Superior King Room - Disability Access

We had no hot water at all the first night, they were in the middle of renovations so we woke up to that at 7am on a Saturday and the people next door were having a hotel party. We also did not get the room that was requested.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff very friendly.

• Superior Double Room with City View

Parking was across the street at an extra cost. To eat breakfast in the hotel cost about $20. There are NO microwaves in the rooms. Only 2 elevators were working.

The gym was nice-towels and water are provided. The room was comfortable for my needs. Good location on the beach, right next to the Neptune statue. Many restaraunts within walking distance. They have a room service menu available also.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

spending two hours to check in for a king suite w/ Jacuzzi I paid for(hotel gave my suite away) to have to settle with a two double beds. The shower shook behind the walls and made a loud noise during entire shower

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

The continental breakfast set up is a little odd since it is at Catch 22 and can cause some confusion to what you are and aren’t paying for if you’re a Hilton honors member. Not a huge issue though.

The restaurant downstairs - catch 22 - is delicious. Absolutely recommend. The hotel staff is also very friendly. Great location as well.

• Club King Room with Ocean View

The bedding was on the shabby side and the carpet had dirty spots. The old phone on the desk didn't work properly.

The motion sensor night lights, the Empyrean room, the Catch 31 restaurant, Jasper at the front desk, the view!

• Superior Double Room with City View

For a high end hotel the building is old, walls had holes and cracks, the floors were dingy, the double beds were too small. Very disappointing for the money.

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

You have to pay for hotel parking. Our room was not ready when we arrived and we had to wait 45 minutes. There was a stain on the linens. Some of the towels were really hard and scratchy. The elevator is RIDICULOUSLY slow and inefficient. I didn’t think the quality matched the price tag.

I liked the quality of linens and the view was gorgeous. The food served in the empyrean club room was also good quality. The people there were lovely.

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

I feel that the sheets weren't changed because I saw a couple of tiny hair pieces on the pillow cases some places of the sheets. Then the shower curtain also had a stain and I was a little unsatisfied with that.

The breakfast area was very comforting as well with the food. The bed was very comfy. The view was very breath taking. I enjoyed being up on the roof top but was very windy. I enjoyed the indoor pool as well. Overall, I am satisfied with my stay at the Hilton hotel.

NO BATHTUB IN THE ROOM, THOUGHT I HAD BOOKED A ROOM WITH A JET TUB

THE ROOM WAS PERFECTLY CLEAN AND SMELLED FRESH! TOWELS WERE EXTRA FLUFFY AND LUXURIOUS. THE STAFF WAS PERSONABLE

• Superior King Room with City View

Room service food was ok. Not exactly "upscale"

The view, Beautiful!! Sunrise by the ocean with the sound of waves was great. Large private balcony easily accessible. Room was clean. Great shower. Nice large bed that was comfortable.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Several members of the staff were, in my opinion, very inexperienced. The two people at the concierge desk kept us waiting for a very long time while they talked to each other and then, when they helped us, they couldn't get through to the dinner reservation person at their own hotel for a long time. We stayed over Thanksgiving and attended the hotel holiday feast. I tried to charge it to my room and that resulted in the waitress getting completely flustered and charging me twice, etc. Also, I booked an oceanfront room but was given a side view room. The view was actually very nice, but it was right over these massive fans so you couldn't leave the window open to enjoy the sound of the ocean.

It has a good location and the in-house restaurants are good.

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

Excellent service, especially roomservice and housekeeping. The breakfast was too simple, missing ham&cheese etc. But great service here aswell! The restaurant Catch 31 is superb

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

We went in October for our 48th Anniversary lots of places closed, but totally enjoyed ourselves.

We loved having valet parking, updated and clean rooms with ocean view. Especially loved roof top pool, two different restaurants to chose from and a great bar in door and outside ocean front. Step outside and you are on the boardwalk, with a bike trail alongside, didn't bring bike this time but planning another trip in spring.

• Club King Room with City View

Was not aware of the $100 dollar hold for room service, I forgot the technical term, didn't use any room service and literally was going to be in tears if they denied me the room over not wanting to front the money. I use cash for all of my in person transactions, and card only when necessary. I feel anyone staying should be prepared for this. Also, don't forget to ask for the wifi pw

Best and beautiful location on the beach!

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Room service was a little slow. Seemed like the young lady who picked up was running around by herself. When I tried to call the front desk or house keeping it took forever for someone to pick up - if they did pick up. I had to call three times before I got an answer. But again it was late night.

Very clean, courteous staff, very clean, great view. Great location. The restaurant within the hotel had smiling hostess and our server was super on point with my gf who doesn't speak English that well. Great experience. Price point is maybe a tick more than I would like to pay but the cleanliness is worth the extra $. Would go there again our next visit to VA beach.

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

I pay for a room with ocean view and they gave me a partial ocean view... we were in the empyrean club floor and they didn’t explain features and services included in my package,also my room package came with a restaurant gift card that at the moment of use it was inactive and I had to walk back to the hotel for them to fix it.

• Club King Room Corner with Ocean View

Rooftop pool bar (skybar) was very expensive. I think a round of 2 beers and 2 cocktails was around $50!

Emperyan club level was great! Really gives you a VIP experience.

I like it all. Every thing was great , Exceptional service

Access to beach and the hotel staff was excellent, especially the desk clerks, awesome customer service, felt like home

• Superior King Room with City View

Beware of the parking garage, my husbands brand new car was keyed and there was nothing the hotel could do.

Nice location. Within walking distance to most things in VA beach. Restaurants on site were very good.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Bathroom a little aged and in need of repair. Nothing affecting the function. Was supposed to get a $50 spending credit. Didn't happen. They ended up giving me two $25 gift card to their restaurants when we checked out. Not much good sense we were leaving!

Great location, staff, restaurant and bar. Clean room, comfortable bed and pillows.

• Superior King Room with Ocean View

Evenings were very noisy as their were bands playing well into the evening hours. Insufficient elevators for the size of the hotel long wait times.

Great view of the beach.

• Superior Double Room with City View

That we can't assist ourselves using a bell cart you have to have someone assist you! Its not like we can't help ourselves! But hey if that's all I have to worry about then so be it!

The staff!! The Cleanliness! Pool and hot tub! Just so much good!!!

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

Stuff Upon checkout was a Desaster - i am not sure in they could even read properly. It took almost half an hour until they managed to get the companies name and adress correctly on the bill, never experienced something like that before. Please train your People or get better ones.

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

Tv in bathroom mirror only had air Chanel's unlike other tv in room which was cable, charged for bottled water in room- did not know until after checkout, no microwave

Location, cleanliness, comfort

room service ( cleaning ) was not done on time - after 5:00pm

Perfect location, Restorans Catch31 and Scalancia in the hotel were amazing, the staff was very nice and pleasant!

• Club King Room with City View

Dress code to sky bar, club room is way too small for amount of people, choices of breakfast and hors d'oeuvres repeated because we stayed 5 nights, dirty pool at times and tons of children in the pools, too much with selling of the time shares, free beach chairs are better at the other Hilton on the beach, robes were one size only, charged for local calls, sky bar at night was odd

Comfort beds, amazing views, roof top pool and bar excellent drinks during the day time, catch 31 is my new favorite restaurant, BBQ at roof top bar, excellent and friendly staff, great cleanining staff, awesome bell men

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Beds were very uncomfortable and small for 2 people. I prefer queen size beds Also while we did have a partial ocean view, the rooms and balconies faced all the machinery of the hotel Was way too loud to use balcony

Location was great and staff was very accommodating Rooms were clean.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Clean hotel! Wonderful food, view, and the band was Great at Catch 31!The Sky Bar was better than I thought. Beautiful sky view and Bartenders was Very helpful - along with a good group of people! The DJ was reading my mind with the great selection of Jams!

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

You should extend breakfast hours a bit past 10:30. Expand room service menu.

Food in restaurant, Catch 31, was delicious and so was room service but menu wasn't very large. Needed more selections. Beds were very firm.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

The host in the lobby was great with kids. Think her name was gale. Views were amazing. Great location near - had everything you needed within two block radius. Would recommend

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

room dirty, beds allergenic, noisy late at night under pool, hot tub not working, TV inconsistent functioning, no fan in bathroom, elevators slow, athletic center lacking variety of workout equipment

location of hotel and 20th floor dining was well managed

• Superior Double Room with City View

No information about the hotel and the accommodations at check in. The front desk was really busy with only one person working. We did not know how to access the roof top pool, how to acquire beach towels and chairs, restaurant options, etc. We had to ask other visitors or try to catch an overly busy elevator or take the stairs to the understaffed front desk.

Location and amenities.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Was told that my guaranteed check-in time was 4:00 PM. Tried to check-in at 3:45 and was told room would be ready shortly. My party and friends staying over in second booked room vacationing waited till about 4:15 with us, and were finally told they were ready. Many guests we're still waiting on rooms? Staff offered us nothing but, sorry about that. Very disappointed. If we had not pushed to get in room, I wonder how long we would have had to wait?

View and location were wonderful.

• Superior Double Room with City View

The staff was really rude. Check in was a nightmare. Really unhelpful. Pool was cloudy. Not a great place for kids and very expensive.

Location was amazing!

• Superior King Room with Ocean View

While the location and the hotel are quite nice, I do not enjoy the rooms very much. They can be spacious and are always clean but the furniture and carpeting are pretty outdated. Additionally, in my recent stay in a King Corner Ocean view Bedroom that I was already paying way too much for, there was no microwave and I was told I needed to pay an extra 10 dollars a day to have one sent up. I had not had this experience before at this or any other hotel and just thought that it was a very cheap and unnecessary policy. I do typically feel that I am not getting a great value for my money at the Hilton and wish that more things - such as parking and a microwave, were included in the price.

I come to VA beach every year and usually only like to stay at the Hilton. It's honestly not because it is the best hotel ever - but VA beach does not have a great selection of hotels to begin with. I really enjoy the area around this hotel and it is clean and a little more upscale than other sections of Atlantic Avenue. It's a very fun environment with the concert arena outside, the Catch 31 restaurant, and the rooftop pools and Sky Bar. I'll likely stay many more times. I also recently tried staying at the newly constructed Hyatt a few streets down - this was nice, very clean, and modern but lacked the environment I was looking for and the pool there was underwhelming. I went back to the Hilton and had a better time.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

The elevators were slow and worn. For a 20+ story hotel with only 3 elevator bays, they need to be much faster and be able to withstand the wear and tear. I was only there for two days but could not get my digital key to work. The front desk wasn't the most helpful at ensuring it was working properly.

The location was awesome!!! Beautiful view from the room as well as the rooftop pool! The restaurants and bars where nice and great options for indoor/outdoor dining with entertainment right outside! The band Saturday night was rocking!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Ocean View

Cleanliness,the room was dirty when we got our room at 4 pm,there was blood stains on the pillow case and some other stains on the duvet cover in the bed my daughter was sleeping

It's at a good location where you can me out of the crowd if you want to relax

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

The roof top pool was awesome and staff up there was great but it needs some cleaning. Couldn't see through alot of the glass surrounding the infinity pool out to the ocean and the water was pretty cloudy on the day we visited. Eggs in the Lounge on the Club Level were not real eggs but everything else was very good. Room was great but grout in shower needs a good scrubbing (like the pool).

Everyone at the property were extremely polite and helpful. The property,room and view were great and the bed was awesome.

• King Room with Ocean View

There was someone else's underwear in my room upon arrival suggesting that it had not been cleaned properly, this then became a pattern throughout my stay, the room one day was not cleaned at all, another day toilet paper did not get put in the bathroom, another day the balcony door was left wide open and subsequently the room that evening was full of bugs. On top of this we had a terrible experience in the so called 5 star restaurant, we booked a table for a time 8:45pm turned up were asked to wait so we did, then received a phone call at 9pm saying the table was ready please come to the hostess' desk, we did and stood there waiting to be helped further for 25 mins considering my wife is pregnant this is not acceptable service, even if she was not pregnant it would not be acceptable. To top it off I ordered a steak with crab meat, the steak came over cooked and the crab meat never came out until I asked where it was.

All in all, great views, great facilities, pool was excellent.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Everything was so nice right down to the staff. It was an amazing experience. The roof top pool and hot tub was clean and an excellent view of the ocean. Top notch!

• Superior King Room with City View

1. The floor were a little sandy by the restaurant entrance 2. Too much bleach in the indoor pool 3. Excessive rust on handicap pool lift 4. Pool bottom surface very rough in certain section of the pool out doors

1. Catch 31 restaurant was outstanding. 2. Great staff. 3. Best valet service I've ever experienced

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

Very family focused not really for couples. Not well explained what was included and what was additional.

Location and the hotel was clean and staff very polite.

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

We did not get full ocean view (that was what was advertised and what we ended up paying for).

We thought we were paying for a room with ocean view but ended up getting less than what we asked.

Browse Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront traveller photo gallery