Reviews of Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel 4 stars

2500 Kuhio Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA

#35 of 210 hotels in Honolulu

5.9

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Valet Parking only and extremely expensive. $35 a day plus tips. Hint: $20 self-parking next door at The Banyan. Mac 24/7: The food is extremely overpriced and mostly mediocre except the mochi pancakes which were amazing. I would have loved more GF items on the menu. We waited for seating for breakfast during the 9 am hour for 15 minutes. Once seated, we waited for 10 minutes without being addressed before asking a server for water. She brought us water and informed our assigned waiter that we were there. After another 5 minutes, she stepped up and took our table because he never came to us. I thought maybe he just got busy until later, when the table next to us told him they were sorry if they were staying too long and he said he didn't mind because he, "didn't want any more tables. " In other words, he purposely ignored us. In addition the restaurant had a strange, unappetizing scent as you approach the restaurant. I could smell it every time we walked from or to the elevators.

Loved the view, the balcony, and the location to the beach. The beds/pillows were super comfortable. The rooms were a bit dated but cute Jacuzzi and pool were awesome The Executive Breakfast had two amazing staff members: Mimi and Leonard. Mimi made sure I had gluten free items including eggs from the kitchen. She was amazing every single day. Leonard accommodated my GF diet for the evening appetizers. They both went above and beyond. MAC 24/7 Restaurant: Loved the mochi pancakes which were delicious and happened to be gluten-free. They had a great GF English Muffin too.The staff at 4am during the week was awesome. The waiter made a vanilla latte better than Starbucks

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Could consider having a free airport shuttle

Excellent location, can easily walk to the shops and some of the tourist attractions and the local buses run frequently, purchase the 1 day ticket for $5.50 and you can go and explore tourist attractions such as Pearl Harbour by yourself, the hotel can give you a guide which tells you what buses to take and the bus stop is just across the road from the hotel 😊. Hotel is extremely clean. Did not take the breakfast option but there is a Starbucks in the hotel which I used to buy my morning cuppa and a croissant friendly staff. Also there is a fridge in the room so loaded this up with fruits and drinks from the local ABC store which is across the road from the hotel. Will definitely stay here again.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

A little further away from the centre of Waikiki than we would have liked but well serviced by transport. The extra walking did us good.

Very comfortable.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

It’s was very windy on the night I stayed and the balcony furniture was moving on the floor above making it very noisy in my room. It was like someone was dragging furniture over my head. 😔

The room was lovely

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The pool is not very exciting and there isn't much shade.

Comfortable hotel helpful staff good location for Waikiki beach best view is from the back as the sea view is set back. Very helpfully let us have a room for an hour to freshen up before the evening flight at no charge. Much appreciated

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Our room was right next to the elevator which was quite noisy at times. Also the blinds in the bathroom wouldn’t close properly so you could see through.

Nice view

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

They were doing construction on the room above us. It was during the afternoon but it was annoying non the least. They didn't tell us at the front desk that this was going on.

Good location but not the best beaches. The beach closest to this hotel are rather small and crowded. You need to go down further towards the other hilton properties to find bigger beaches.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

-Very unsatisfied with housekeeping -One disposable cup for coffee -dirty coffee cups not replaced - had to call twice to bring clean coffee cups -wet towels not replaced fro room -room cleaned late afternoons -iron and hair dryer not put back into place it's expected for housekeeping to do that -I've stayed in many hiltons and housekeeping was the works at Hilton Waikiki :(

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

No microwave in room. Not good room service options for the price,espeically breakfast. More of a partial ocean view because of the buildings in the way. I could have gotten the same or better value hotel for the price i paid with a full ocean view. Balcony was small.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Being next to the noisy lift and loosing sleep but they did move us on the last night

Location was excellent, room size comfortable for the price. 24 hr restaurant

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Bed was to soft but this is personal preference so no big deal. Sheets weren't changed until we ripped bed up ourselves. Room wasn't cleaned well and things not replaced daily. Still for money we paid I would definitely come back

Great location. Good food and staff very friendly.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Not about the hotel, but the hotel restaurant (MAC24) where the breakfast were served (included into the room rate): overall it’s good, but they were not always good. We ordered eggs Benedict several times, and only once they were cooked properly (undercooked or over cooked/hard boiled egg....).. .. but again, the inconsistency of the food quality was the only issue we had during our stay.

Ocean view and partial view on the Diamond Head ( we had 21 floor), 5mins walk to a beach, friendly and helpful staff. We had the late evening flight and the hotel offered complimentary room after 3pm to take a shower and change before the flight.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The rooms are a little dated but not terrible. The carpet is being replaced.

Clean, good location, good views high up, good variety of eating favilties on site - inl 24hr cafe

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

I thought the room was very small for the cost. View of the mountain was more of a view of the many homes built on the mountains. Was not expecting so many building so close to the hotel.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

Desk clerk very friendly on check in. I have stayed at hotel about three times and am always given a high floor. This time, 28th floor, mountain view. Beds always comfortable and good air- conditioning. Room attendants always give friendly greetings.

• King Room with Balcony - Disability Access

Perfect location for convention center conferences, close to the airport and a huge mall, but no so close to the beach (around 0.5 hour walking). The room was very clean, but although it did have 2 separate beds, it was quite small for staying with someone who is not your family.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

The room appeared clean at first glance but when I picked something up that I dropped, it was obvious that the carpet had not been vaccumed for a while. Also, I think you should give guests complimentary water bottles, like other hotels, rather than charging $3 per bottle.

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

The bed was the most uncomfortable and I tried to get help with making it more comfortable and was able to finally get an additional comforter to sleep on. I finally ended up purchasing an sir mattress to sleep on. After I did this I was able to get some sleep. Since I was here on business for a conference it was difficult to stay alert due to the lack of sleep.

I liked the staff in the restaurant the most. They were very friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

Thought bar staff had no personality Vouchers that were given weren’t great at all Would like to have known when checking in that a charge per day is held on your Visa card so in the mean time the bank charges you interest for that and yet they take that hold off at the end of your stay but in the meantime the bank have charged interest anyway!

Location Cleaning staff fantastic at their job

• King Room with Balcony - Disability Access

On previous departure requested room 1206 and this was agreed to, but on arrival it was not available. Had to wait 3 hrs for alternate roon with poor view.

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

The noise. It was loud. Maintenance keep me awake. I wish I was told that rooms around me would be having work done.

The MAC 24/7 was convenient and nice

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Overpriced hotel. Still they try to charge you for everything. Wi-fi is not cmplimentary, and even when you pay the speed is very slow. They even charge you for the water bottles in the room. I will not want to come back.

The best is the location and the proximity to the beach

• Executive Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Great place to stay in Waikiki, close to the beach. A little far from major shopping.

Veiw was excellent and staff was friendly and helpful. Very comfortable and hotel shop had anything we needed.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

I found the bathroom could have been a little cleaner, there was black mold around the shower and the shower handle on tile. When I would get a shower the tub would fill up because draining was slow/clogged.

II liked that it was close to the beaches and shopping.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Being charged $3.99/day for internet was a little "Nickel & Dime". Great hotel but expensive to stay at and something like this should be free.... Its free in all the bars/restaurants, Hilton should do the same.

ALL the staff were extremely friendly and helpful...great location!

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Really wasn’t anything that we didn’t like just one little thing happened ... the faucet came right off! No biggy though.

We liked it so much last year we came back!! Mac 24/7 is a great restaurant and we were so happy to see Elaine is still serving there!! We just love Elaine! The Expedia desk was wonderful. Bob helped us book a couple of excursions and he was wonderful! Had a great ocean view!! Worth the extra $$. I loved getting up early, sitting on the deck and watching the surfers on Waikiki. Great location!!

Staffs varied considerably in quality of service. Among those we encountered, the best was nice and helpful, the worst gave wrong instructions with bad manner. When my family checked out, the receptionist could not provide a receipt of one particular room (we booked 3 in total), instead she asked my family to request a receipt from booking.com, which sounds ridiculous to me.

The location is good; the room was tidy.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

I have stayed at other hotels for cheaper and still had the same quality as the Hilton. The room was small for the price I paid. I felt what they considered an upgrade which was up a few floors was really not an upgrade at all. They even took away my city view an made me face the mountain side instead of the city which I did want. Mind you my original request was for a room closest to the pool. I felt like they really accommodated someone else.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

When I booked the Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel I assumed it was on the beach. My mistake for not checking the map closer. Also there is no shuttle to this hotel from the airport. Although I was a bit disappointed that it was a 2 block walk to the beach, everything else about the hotel made up for it!

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, amazingly fast room service and the food was excellent! The view was stunning and I loved the comfy bed and pretty large bathroom with the roomy tub! I appreciated that the hotel did not have that "corporate" feel to it. Much Aloha here!

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The pool area was very nice and the hotel was 2 blocks from the beach, stores and restaurants. Great location!

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The temperature in the hot tub was a little too hot

The staff at the restaurant are simply amazing!! They greet you with a warm welcoming Aloha and nothing is too much trouble for them. Particularly the service we received from Kimmi, Joel and Elaine which I can only describe as 1st class. Oh and the pancakes.... amazing!! The beds are super comfy and the location is fantastic. We'll be back again for sure. Thank you all for making our 1st trip to Hawaii an unforgettable one.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Can't think of one thing we didn't like.

We loved the decor in the room and our view of the ocean was spectacular! All the staff was very helpful.and friendly. We enjoyed the bar and lounge area; also the entertainment in the evening. The pool area is very nice too! The hotel is conveniently located one block from the beach and close to many great restaurants. We hope to stay there again in the future.

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

There was no microwave, but it worked out well with Mac 24/7 microwaving our food.

I liked the bed, pillows were extra comfy. The size of the room was perfect for my little family!

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Walking distance to shops, beach and zoo. Great for accessing bus to shopping mall . Memorable vacation with getting engaged on our final evening in Waikiki

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Pillows were not that comfy but can’t complain too much on that!

The same staff was amazing and made our honeymoon stay great! We got a complimentary bottle of champagne in our room waiting for our arrival! The beach was a very close walk and so was everything you could have needed! The food in the restaurant inside the hotel was fantastic! The hotel was secure to as you needed a key to use elevator, which I liked!

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View - Disability Access

I left my bags at the bell desk so I can go to Pearl Harbor. When I came back my bags were in the open unattended and I’m missing my $400 headphones, they left the case there

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

There is not one thing I didn’t like about my stay.

The overall friendliness of the people at the hotel was superb. The mountain view at night was amazing. Overall the best trip I have ever been on.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

we booked it for 10 days, and they gave us the room right next to the elevator, the first night unable to sleep due to the noise, and then we were moved to the lower floor and the view is not as good ! finally, we were moved to 30th floor for the rest of the eight nights. The front desk people is not as helpful as use the App message to them. the App is super useful and love the digital key !

close to everything ! we had the ocean view room and love to have a drink on the balcony watching the sunset !

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The staff was rude. My mom wanted a coffee and the guy yelled at her. At the pool a man yelled at my 6 year old and a lady jumped in my face and the staff at the pool did nothing. They then whispered about us to the others and pointed at us with the staff... felt very unwelcome and uncomfortable

I liked the location

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

The dessert cookie from M.A.C 24/7 was amazing!!! The live singers that are there are really good and I enjoyed listening to them over a drink at the lobby bar. The pool was perfect for relaxing and mountain view room at night was just gorgeous!

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

We love this hotel! It is clean, the rooms are BIG, the TV is BIG and a big shower that is not over a bath- A BIG bonus for us! Great views in a great location and we stay here often!

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Great beds and rooms, very quiet, central to all things, walked most places. Staff were amazing and very helpful and didn’t have to wait to check in or out, fast service in restaurant. And were so helpful with information, would stay again

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

When booking I never read anywhere on line that a parking fee of $35 would be added to park my rental car daily. I find this mis-leading as I thought I was receiving a great deal. I truly wasn't. Truly, I would like a refund for parking of $105.

Front desk staff were pleasant.

• King Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel was within close proximity to everything. We walked many places and utilised the Waikiki Trolley Bus to shopping centers and for some tours. Waikiki Beach is only a 5 minute walk as were the restaurants and shopping. The rooms were very nice and very clean. The bedding was comfortable. The gardens were lovely and well maintained. The staff were very friendly and happy to assist with anything. The red velvet pancakes from Mac 24/7 were delicious. I would definitely recommend this accommodation and wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

• Deluxe Double Room with Mountain View - Hearing Accessible

The pillows weren't very comfortable and the beds were smaller than anticipated, but otherwise it was brilliant

The staff were always so kind and helpful and the food in the restaurant was simple but delicious. Waking up and seeing the gorgeous mountains straight out our window was just incredible and the beach is only a few minutes walk away. Absolutely lived our stay!

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

We would like to have had breakfast included in the price.

Clean daily linens and all Hotel staff was excellent! We appreciated the pool and hospitality room after we checked out since, we had a late flight out of Honolulu. This really helped us prepare for our long flight home.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

The room was very nice. We had a nice ocean view although the was very small and we never sat out on it. (We were on the 15th floor and it was a little scary). Mai Tais were yummy

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

One of the rooms we booked was not free until after the check in time of 3pm.

Staff were very helpful with advice on tourist spots and transport. Pancakes were divine.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Rooms are small, double beds are full size not queen and not very comfy. I woke up with a back ache every morning.

House keeping was very good. Although $35 is not cheap the valet guys were nice.

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

To whom it may concern Room 2304 Date Arrived MondayFeb 5 Till Feb 11,2018 You asked for feedback.I am 60 years old and my wife 55.First night the place looks great.Price 512.00US =650.00 Canadian Per Night.Just for a Room .I did find out aboutTimeShare but I heard from others so I cancelled my appointment for timeshare meetings.The first night we were going to have a fine dinning dinner but when there are NO Table Cloth it’s hard to see fine dinning.Its Called casual.We decided to have a Whole Beer Chicken which tasted delicious but if you are not an Executive Chef like I have done for 25 years with Sheraton Hotels it’s difficult to cut a chicken with a beer can under the Bird.I had No problem but I did need 2 large plates to cut the bird and the other table all the beer or juice landed on the plate and the gentleman clothing that night.Change the presentation As the chicken was very tasty.On Tuesday it rained all day so stay indoors.Wed we went to the Beach to relax and when we started to enjoy the afternoon they came over and said at 4:10 you must give us the lawn chairs back.I have been around the world for the last 3 years And spent time on beaches and this rule is not nice at 4:10 on a beautiful sunny day watching the Whales all the way from Canada.No service on the beach for drinks and slow service at the pool bar.The first day on Monday I ask the Bartender at the pool bar for some munchies as we were having a drink before going for FINE Dinner.His reply was you must tell my Boss as they DO NOT Listen to us.WOW When I heard that it brought back memories of my days in the Hotels and Guest always have great ideas Good or Bad.I understand its s Time share but service is key.Its only Wed and I have a few more days on the property so I will send it to the GM On I notice that there are a lot of Kids which is great but where’s the quite area for Adults that want it quite .

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

They have to get their air conditioning in the dining rooms under control--Way too cold in the section facing the garden, one time it was ludicrous--That said, quite a surprise was M.A.C. 24/7---See my positive comments about this eatery.

In Waikiki, eateries, high end, middle end, and low end all over the place. But one thing is for certain, there is so much good restaurant competition over there mediocrity doesn't stand a chance. Quite a surprise was M.A.C. 24/7---Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel's main restaurant, at first appearance this restaurant is in a rather mundane hotel environment but when it comes to their cuisine quality and portions of served, it is probably one of the best on/near the beach. We ate there at least seven times. Spare ribs at dinner were so outstanding I had them twice but the pork dinner was equally as good. Lunch was a fancy tomato soup and triple cheese sandwich the first day, so good I had it as my last dinner before departing for the airport.---- Through the Hilton's helpful concierge staff I took an eight hour around the island of Oahu tour, included an excellent lunch, tour of the Polynesian Cultural Center, Pineapple Train ride, many stops, etc. Been a long time since I've been on the north shore. I couldn't get my wife interested in such a day long tour, but it was worth it, with 24 nice folk in a very comfortable van. Sure beats driving, I got to see something for a change.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

The complimentary coffee in the rooms was terrible. Ended up getting coffee from the restaurant and it was better. Renting a movie was $20 US, unreasonably high!

The hotel was close to the beach and the view of the ocean from the room was wonderful. All staff were extremely polite and helpful. Great shower with lots of hot water and the beds were very comfortable, a great sleep every night.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

The carpet in the room was dirty, our bed leaned to one side, and it was extremely noisy and very expensive to park.

Beautiful lobby. Great food at the restaurant

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View - Disability Access

Food is bad ! Room survive sucks !

I suspect that IV been charged more than once that because they charged me in check in and check out as I found the amount deducted from my card twice ! I have to check with my bank

• King Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The bathrooms are showing a bit of wear so may need a little refreshing. The coffee provided in rooms is very weak and not flavorful.

Location is good. Pool area very nice and the staff are very polite, friendly and helpful. Rooms nicely done.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

That cleaning staff left our door open after cleaning & was pushy about wanting to get in one day to clean as she had not much time left of her shift. So a few came in to help & they must have been so rushed about it, someone left our door open. Manager was very understanding & helpful. Appreciated that, but was very scary as we could have lost everything.

It was ok.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

please get some new pillows!!! Air conditioning cycles off and one at night, sweating in our bed! Would like to have breakfast included in price. Website shows as included but not for our room, 2 bed ocean view room for 6 days, would have thought it was included. Alittle deceptive! Everything else very pleased with.

Great view from floor 33 of the ocean. Pool area is great and happy hour from 12-2pm. Location is excellent to everything. Checkingin very friendly was able to have our room at 11:30am.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Advertising shows property has unobstructed views of the beach - it does not. Ads make it look like the property is on the beach. It is blocks from the beach. The pool is on the 10th floor and is very windy

Area was near convenience stores and restaurants

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

Stayed in room 1801. stinks around 2am until 7ish am. it’s smells like sewer and it’s coming from the shower . the smell comes back up

staff specially housekeeping were great

• King Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

High cost of food. Need lower priced options.

Food options were great. Liked the hotel security- use of key cards. Liked that house keeping did not bother you first thing in the morning - she was very flexible with cleaning.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Room was super small for two queen beds. Coffee machine was cheaply made and cumbersome to use. restaurant seemed tight and crowded = too narrow and small. Hotel still says previous hotel name Prince Kuhio and signage for Hilton not as clear -- suggest removing old name to avoid confusion.

The lobby area with music. Being upgraded to ocean view room. Check in staff was helpful and friendly. Bell staff were friendly and efficient in managing luggage. Outdoor lawn area -- perhaps a few tables and chairs could be added outside.

• Deluxe King Room with Mountain View (No Resort Fee)

Breakfast package expensive when you just want something light, maybe a scale of charges for light and full breakfast?

MAC Restaurant very good, and good value, great MaiTai by Peter, good location close to Waikiki Beach and shopping, Pink Bus stopped right outside for AlaMoana shopping centre, great mountain views from room

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Very friendly accommodating staff. We were upgraded to an ocean view room without asking. Check in was very efficient. The location is great! Two blocks from the beach. The room is a good size and clean. Would stay here again.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

The pool/hot tub is on the 10th floor, and is in full wind tunnel mode. The area is windy and cold. The property view is partially blocked by a hotel directly in front of it. The ads make it appear that the property has unobstructed views of the ocean. It does not and you cannot see the sunset.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Restaurant in the hotel is only average

Complementary small wine and chocolate because it was my honeymoon. Located just one block away from the beach and my level (level 11) had a great view of the ocean.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

We had an oceanview room which was lovely and spacious. The king bed was very comfortable and the bathroom very clean. Location was very good being just one block back from the beach so it was a little quieter. Excellent transport links out front with the trolley stop just out the door. The pool is not huge but the area is lovely with a bar on the same floor. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Our rate included a breakfast & it was AMAZING. Normally when you receive something free, it isn’t that great. The view was beautiful & the room was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Rooms were a bit tired, although they had everything we needed, including a fridge. The pool is much smaller and older than the online photo indicates, which was disappointing. We looked for “the other pool”, which didn’t exist (it was just the old one in a tricky photographic disguise).

Great location, only a few minutes walk from the beach, and on a trolley stop, so we had quick cheap and easy access to key sites.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Booking.com gave the hotel the wrong family name, so they had no booking for us, we showed them the confirmation number and the worked out the problem and corrected it. Very helpful front desk.

The staff, the in house restaurant and the location.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Breakfast I only chose a few food for the breakfast and one cup of Juice. However you could drink a couple of coffee there.

It was clean and biger than I expected but little expensive end of the year I stayed. Hope to visit again. pool and spa was great.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

bathrooms should have a mat rug for after shower, the floor gets too wet with puddles and gets slippery.

Site view, coffee machine, and fridge per room, swimming pool. Souvenir shopping

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

Beautiful ocean veiw. Could here elevstors running all day and night long. Resonates thru wall by bed. Sounds like jets taking off everytime they run. Our room is right next to elevator columns.

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

A bit noisy. Beds were too soft.

We were really early but they were very obliging and helpful ogsnising a room so we could check in. Swimming pool and spa area really nice. Great to have towels so readily available for pool and beach. Handy location.

• Deluxe King Room with Ocean View (No Resort Fee)

Restaurant was filthy crawling with bugs Very disappointed in food quality. The hotel was in a good location and pretty clean. Drywall in room screwed in ceiling has not been muddled or taped a bit tacky not to finish renos before selling to guests. Staff were wonderful though . Trained very well!

The food in hotel really was poor quality. Except the hot cakes...

• Double Room with City View (No Resort Fee)

The room is a bit small for three people. The swimming pool is small. The front desk staff does not know much about happenings in Waikiki and surrounds, esp New Year's Eve.

The close proximity to Waikiki Beach and the associated facilities. The Housekeeping staff are very efficiency and courteous. The jacuzzi is great.

Browse Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel traveller photo gallery