Reviews of Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

620 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, United States of America

#10 of 14 hotels in Gaithersburg

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Tolerable
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Not close to any attractions or good dinning. Pool needs to be upgraded and cleaned better on the outside, and had too much chlorine in the hot tub.

The staff was friendly

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Fun for a one time visit!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Rules at pool are overboard, elevators take forever, rooms don’t have fridges or microwaves! Food at restaurant is overpriced and you don’t get much!

Indoor/Outdoor pool in one unit with hot tub! Bar and restaurant on property! Patio to sit outside! Starbucks kiosk! Computers for your use and atm in lobby!

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Hilton weekend stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first room I was checked into had mold on the window sill. The next room did not but had a slight odor.

They had a restaurant on site and indoor swimming pool on site.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

When I stay at a Hilton, my expectations are the same as a staying at a Marriott. They were not met

Rooms need an up grade. I was placed on the 1st floor which felt like the basement I could hear noise outside my room and noice from the rooms above me. I am not sure about other rooms but my room could have been better. The room seemed to have a bit of dampness in the air. The room reminded me of a Quality Inn or Motel 6 room. In all fairness it could been the floor I was on. I usually have a good experience at a Hilton. But this time I was a bit disappointed.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Friendly staff, just wish someone would of listened and or I would of been accommodated somehow
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

I was very disappointed in the room I purchased. Not that the money spent wasn’t worth it but the amenities of why I stayed there weren’t even avail to me. There was no microwave which staying there three nights I needed and after asking for it I was told there were none to give me. My chair had no foot stool and again beingvthere so long it’s why I stayed there due to comfort. Again, nothing there to supply me. The worst part was the tub would not drain and I had to stand in water each time that took over 10 minutes to drain down. After letting them know, they had no one able to help and spent all four days with a non draining tub

The staff was friendly and very easy to talk to. Great personalities

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Comfortable bed

Housekeeping was not good. We had to ask for towels, toilet paper, one day the didn't even empty the trash can. There was not a mini fridge eventhough it was included in the discription of the room and they told that would provide one if it was available, which never happened.

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Very disappointing and will not return!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

No refrigerator in room. Front desk staff were not friendly and not helpful. I was overcharged and then told they wouldn’t help resolve the issue and told to go elsewhere for customer service

It was easy to find

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Short business stay
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

There was a not nice smell at the lobby and elevators.. Carpet in the corridor between rooms is very dirty.

the bed is comfortable, room spacious, quiet neighborhood.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

comfortable with minor inconveniences
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

I had to move the whole coffee maker to plug it in. Bath didn't drain. Knob kept coming off sink stopper needed to have it down to put my contacts on.Ice maker didn't work but ran all day.

Location& bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

4.5
    There nothing else to tell I book 3night and complain for three day and nothing was done please do n
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was bad the air conditioning vent was broken was making loud and banging noise I ask to have my room move that same day I check in they told me there was no room available I ask again after having the worst night and again they said there were no availability I was very upset with this facility and of course they took my money and charge my credit card I will never stay there again and will tell everybody not to stay there I even wrote a letter to the Hilton corporation telling them my experience I don’t wish this trip to my worst enemy!!!!!

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Overall nice
    • King Room with Bath Tub with City View- Disability Access

No microwave or fridge in my room. Couldn't get the first floor like I requested weeks in advance

Bed was soft, room clean, loved the pool/gym facilities

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Great day great room need , But need pillows that do not have feathers in them and that are much co
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

We asked them for pillows with no feathers in them because we are allergic, the little things they brought us were so uncomfortable that we had trouble sleeping all night

The bed was fine and the blankets were comfortable

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Nice getaway
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

It's a standard Hilton, so clean nice, and a good gym. It was a good place to have a getaway over the weekend. It was fairly deserted on the weekend, so nice and quiet.

Good deal on Booking. Com

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

There was a used tampon in the room under the bed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

clean room, warm pool area.

There was a used tampon in the room under the bed. The faucet in the bathroom handle was broke, The drain the tub was broke, the kids wanted to swim. I took them to the pool area and it was extremely cold. I asked them to turn the heat on and they said there is nothing they can do to fix it.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

One large hiccup - realised only when I got back home to Delhi.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have been charged twice. I paid cash. My debit card was also debited. Can send billcopy and bank statement snapshot as proof.

The grub was good. The stay was comfortable. The staff were reasonably efficient

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

They had trouble checking me in and then offered free...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is very far away from everything. You either take a cab, or walk for 25 minutes. For 100 USD a night and a 3-star hotel, I was expecting more amenities, like toothbrush and toothpaste, and perhaps even, shaving razor blades. The breakfast could also have been included in the price by default.

They had trouble checking me in and then offered free breakfast. They also have free shuttle to the subway.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

Double check your bill!!!

I had an absolutely horrible process with reservations. The day before my stay, I contacted Hilton to make sure they had my reservation - they did not. Booking then called them repeatedly to confirm and was constantly told that the woman, Tara, in charge wasn't available. The morning of my trip, I again spoke to Booking who had once again spoken to Hilton and faxed over a copy of my reservation and I was supposedly set. However, when I arrived for check in, they had my reservation with a much higher price. Luckily I asked what the price was and caught the mistake, otherwise check out would've been a mess. Hilton is completely incompetent - if they cannot process Booking reservations, then don't accept them. And clearly I am not going to book directly through Hilton because their prices are double the cost! I will not stay here again and warn Booking customers to double check their bills.

Plenty of parking on the property and very big rooms that were well cleaned. Plenty of food available at the bar and convenience type store on site.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

not good ?

the communication with Booking.com and Hilton bills department online website payment method between each account didn't work for me ! Change two reservation fee ? one from each site ? which has cost me some $cash problems with my first visit uses Hilton and Booking.com online services !!!

like the room and it pool

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Disappointed in Hyatt in Maryland.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't have our reservation, said we had to pay for the bottle water we were suppose to get when we arrived. Had to pay an extra $50.00 fee for our pet, their page stated may charge, the last place we stayed stated the same and no charge. 😠

Clean.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

The staff were okay, and put a refrigerator and microwave in...

Having no refrigerator and microwave in a Hilton hotel chain, was unexpected. I was told this depends on the type of rooms booked with booking.com. There was no complimentary water and coffee.

The staff were okay, and put a refrigerator and microwave in one of the rooms (out of the two I booked when I approached them, WHY there were none. Location was okay for the price paid.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Good hotel if you have a bussiness in the area.
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

The hotel is essentially in the middle of nowhere, in between parking spaces and heavy traffic roads, you need a car or to arrange other transportation to get anywhere interesting. No way to open windows.

The hotel's staff was helpful, arranged transportation and answered questions about surroundings. Nice room, clean, comfortable bed and chairs.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

The meals we ordered were delicious.
    • King Room with Bath Tub with City View- Disability Access

When we got there they had no record of our booking. Luckily I had a copy of the reservation but in the meantime I had to pay a higher rate til they contacted booking.com Thank goodness they even had a room as it was very busy. The lounge was closed at 11 on a Saturday night when we arranged to meet friends there even though it was posted open til 1. Had to change plans.Also, there was a small dispute on the bill that was reversed before we even left.

The meals we ordered were delicious. Staff was friendly and helpful and the beds were quite comfy. All areas were clean and kept tidy.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Probably not again
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

They share their lot with a Mazda car dealer, and their over stock is in the parking. It made parking difficult more than once. They were very late to check us in. The first room we were in had a horrible squelling noise coming from the pipes. They comped our first night and moved us up floors. Later we kept hearing it. Not as loud but still very annoying. I will not be staying there again

The bar and bartender were nice. The pool was ok.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Clean
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

On arrival after 5 hour drive front desk talked among themselves and provided me a lesser room than what I reserved. In fairness when I objected after seeing the room the provided the correct accommodation.

Clean

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Room price was very reasonable, had a problem with billing...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had a large group of boys for soccer tournament, no where to eat together unless we went to restaurant where prices were astronomical.

Room price was very reasonable, had a problem with billing but it was corrected.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

4.0
    Unhappy visit

They charged my wife credit card when they were told specifically not to and didn't give us our money back for 10 days. Hotel needs to be upgraded not up to the Hilton standards

The lobby was very nice

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Avoid this hotel.
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

There was a mouse in my room. I had a small bag of popcorn on the dresser by the tv. The mouse ate through the bag... The hotel did not honor my advance reservation of a king sized bed. The room I was given was in the basement near the pool, fitness center and laundry room. It was noisy at all times. I will never stay at this hotel again.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

A totally nice experience.

The drain in the bathroom was a little slow but not a real big deal and I would have liked a little stronger water pressure in the shower.

The total Hilton experience was very nice. The room was as clean as I like which made me very comfortable. I will go back.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Average
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

Didn't like being left at the Metro station at 10pm because the front desk staff didn't let the hotel driver know we had scheduled a 9:30pm pick up. Had to take a taxi back to hotel.

Price

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Happy hour is the best
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

Well room 418 needs some fixing. Our toilet didn't flush properly, there were stains on the carpet and walls one stain in particular looked like blood..., every time we left the door handle would fall off, the pool had weird times during the work week (open 6-9 and then reopen 5-10), and the parking (they allowed a dealership to park their overflow cars in their parking lot which takes up the majority of the lot and was a little frustrating).

The bar staff was amazing and super nice. Their happy hour is pretty good!

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Unhappy with Hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioner didn't work in the room I was in so I got moved to another room. By the second night the air conditioner didn't work in that room either. They put a fluffy comforter type blanket on one bed and a flat on the other. And the cleaning person didn't have clean towels to replace dirty ones when cleaning room. A firetruck had to be called and tenants had to evacuate and a security guard had to sit in the halls. Plus you get charged $50 per night deposit in room your not told about that doesn't get credited back for 3-5 days after your stay!!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Hilton? Really? Could have fooled me...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is a tired hotel with tired decor. Everything seemed to be falling apart. Is this really a Hilton? The bar person even looked lost when I asked for a gin and tonic. Eventually we came up with a dust covered bottle of Boodles. My kids had their lemonade in coffee cups. The room was awful- dirty windows overlooking a mechanical plant of some sort, brown worn carpet, unsteady lamps, bathroom curtain rail coming off the wall which was cracked, water tide mark and a bit of mold on this dreadful painting in the bathroom. The staff were not the most friendly I've ever seen and they just looked unhappy to be there. Please close this hotel and completely refurbish it. It's a disgrace to the Hilton brand.

Large car park

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Convenient location, but facilities and housekeeping need updating Parking situation needs rectifyi
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

parking was a problem as lot was filled with dealer cars. i would say 100 to 200. On arrival no toiletries in the room and it took two calls to get them, breakfast was not included only coffee pot in room and 4th night, no cups and old coffee not emptied shower curtain loose hardware no refrigerator toilet very noisy on refill water hammer form adjacent rooms very noisy woke us up repeatly closet doors did not close properly very noisy room outside noise and rooms adjacent bathroom very small no hooks to hang towel one day, towels taken and none left had to call for clean towels. Would be glad to reuse if way to hang and dry would not accept Hilton honors card I would rate the hotel as one star Would not return to this property

property was convenient for our needs.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Would not recommend to anyone.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

First, this property looks very well-used (sorely in need of a face-lift). The room was almost shabby, the decor was incredibly uninspired, and almost depressing. Upon entering the room the lampshades were beat up and crooked, carpet looked like it was 10 years old, and no ventilation in the bathroom. To add insult to injury, the parking lot is FULL of cars being stored by a local Ford dealership! There are maybe 80 available spots near the front entrance. The rest of the area at the front and side of the hotel is full of new Fords. Guests who wanted to be reasonably close to the hotel entrance were parked perpendicular to the dealership cars. To park legitimately we had to park completely behind the property and take a nice hike past all the nice new Fords, I'm guessing a 1/4 mile walk, to the entrance. The manager of this place is an idiot to think that this should be acceptable. If this location is in such dire need of revenue that they need to rent out their parking lot, how about parking the dealership's cars IN THE BACK OF THE HOTEL?? I can't come up with a good reason to stay there over a Super-8 or Motel 6.

The air conditioning worked.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Not impressed with this Hilton!
    • King Room with Bath Tub with City View- Disability Access

We were assigned a handicap room (not selected by us) . The bathroom had a noisy pocket door and taking a shower was a challenge trying to keep the water from going all over the bathroom floor. The first day housekeeping forgot to make our room. When we returned around 10 or 11 pm we found the room the same way we left it when we left. We had to constantly ask for towels. Toiletries and coffee were not replaced regularly. One time we called for towels and were told we had to go get them at the front desk because housekeeping was already gone. It was 10 pm on Saturday! Not a repeater for sure!

We selected the Hilton because of the name and we are familiar with the location. The bed and pillows are comfortable, that was just about the only plus for this hotel.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2017

I loved the location!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds weren't as comfortable as I'd hoped. It was only for one night so it was fine, but my back was hurting after the one night so I couldn't imagine if I stayed longer! The rooms and bathrooms were kind of outdated compared to the rest of the inside of the hotel. Some parts of the bathroom could be repaired or repainted.

I loved the location! There is a mall close by and it's easy to get around!

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

I stay there for 3days but I did not like the place.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Really bab the cleaning service. My bed was not changed and I complained about it but nothing has been done about it. I slept In a nasty and dirty room with dirty sheets. That was horrible. Will never go there or advice someone to go to your hotel.

To be honest I just like the shopping center near the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Bed was extra comfortable, really had a goodnight sleep.

I didn't like that there was no mini fridge.

Bed was extra comfortable, really had a goodnight sleep. I left one day and came back with bed completely made.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

The worst Hilton ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was filthy, staff was below mediocre. My room had filthy carpet, mold in the shower, a BLOODY tissue was found in the kleenex box when I went to grab one, the tub wouldn't drain while we showered...etc. The "maintenance" man came up to try and fix the tub, it still didn't drain. I definitely won't book there again.

The beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Worth your money
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Having all the elevators working instead of just one. Waited about 15 minutes just to get one and about 20 minutes to get the second one to go back up to the 9th floor

Friendly staff, rooms were very clean view was excellent

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Relaxing night at Hilton Gaithersburg, MD
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Wish there's a microwave in each room.

Love the mattress & pillows. Wish I can order/buy from you guys or at least point me where I can buy the pillows.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Don't book in this hotel
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I arrive at my check in time, I had to wait for over an hour to be able to get my room, customer service was rude and not helpful at all, I finally got my room which wasn't fully clean, found open bottles of water and trash from previous guest, not coming back here ever again , I tried to cancel my reservation but front desk people ran my card and after that said they couldn't cancel it anymore because they had run my card, very very unhappy with my experience

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

Convenience of hotel location

Response by staff when we notified them that both my husband and myself were injured. Weeks later, and we still have not been contacted by Hilton management to try and have problem resolved.

Convenience of hotel location

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

It was a great stay. Recommendable hotel.
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

Construction working while stay. The breakfast was a little too expensive.

The room size was a good size. The tv and cable were good as well. Had a lot of good channels. The bathroom was good size as well most bathrooms are small. The coffe makes was more up to date then usual coffee makers. Overall it was a good stay in the hotel. Everything was pleasing

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

This would not be my first choice to stay when I visit the DMV again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were no sheets in the room for sofa sleeper. Also, one staff member was not willing to accept my booking.com reservation rate without my pushing for it.

I like that this location is pet friendly.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2017

Do NOT recommend

Granted they were renovating the lobby at the time but I still didn't like this hotel. Due to the renovations, there was a makeshift in an area about 2m x 4m with about 10 seats and a makeshift restaurant in a soulless meeting room. In the bar at about 5pm, there was only me and 2 other members of public, 5 barmen basically standing around doing nothing and none of them offered me a drink/menu. Moreover, it's in the middle of nowhere. The in-house shop is horrifically over-priced - $4 for a small bag of nuts and $4 for a cereal bar. Daylight robbery! I know hotel shops are expensive but still...

Some of the staff were quite friendly but it pretty much stopped there.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2017

Moses was very helpful when I called with questions the day...

The restaurant was expensive. The food was good, but I asked for mayonnaise with my burger, but was brought ketchup.

Moses was very helpful when I called with questions the day before my visit. The room was very comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Sorry This is not Hilton hotel quality
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Waited over an hour the Free Shuttle never came to metro to get us. We lost power in the morning for over an hour. No one came after our call for extra blankets we just fell asleep. The hotel looked like it was in need of major cleaning-shocked for a Hilton. We got excuses that the hotel was busy for all issues brought up.

Nice staff, good hot breakfast, free shuttle I love downtown Gaithersburg/Rio/Kentlands...

• Reviewed: January 22, 2017

Overwhelmed hotel equals underwhelmed guests
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Free shuttle was overbooked. We waited over an hour in the cold rain. Ended up paying $15 for a cab bc we just couldnt wait anymore. Our lights went out in the room as we were getting ready in the morning for almost 2hours. Not very clean. Not close to anything. Cab Fare to airport $70/80. Overwhelmed staff never even brought us extra blankets or pillows despite our call to front desk. Anything that came up we were told it was a busy weekend. It was but inauguration weekend comes once every 4years-so management start planning now to properly staff & clean for 2020!

Staff was nice. Free shuttle to metro, restaurants... Taxis available to airport

• Reviewed: December 21, 2016

Helpful shuttle bus service to metro or other locations

Not as good as previous visits; fewer staff, less well-trained Hotel looks a little 'tired'

Helpful shuttle bus service to metro or other locations

• Reviewed: October 13, 2016

Pleasant stay

Bathroom was a little cramped.

I just needed a last minute room and wasn't looking for anything fancy. Place was clean and when I left my phone at the front desk they called my room to find me.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2016

A few small glitches and double check your final bill!!

It should be made clear that this location DOES charge a 50.00 night incidentals fee. I had a pending charge on my account for 100.00 MORE than what I was quoted. HOWEVER - when I had to call room service and ask for a pair of plates and utensils - it was billed separately ANYWAY and NOT deducted... SO no clue there. My FINAL bill was what was promised... oh the batteries in the TV remote in Room 814 need changing. And the pre-printed wifi access paper had the wrong code but worked immediately when I called for the correct one.

The bed was comfortable. The pool was very nice. There is a microwave and refrigerator in the room which was NOT listed as an amenity and a nice surprise. The fridge had a minor leak but that was attended to immediately and didn't affect our stay.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Why no microwave or refrigerator ??

I didn't like the fact that they close the indoor and outdoor pool when it rained. I understand closing the out door pool but it should be closed off and the indoor pool should be available . I didn't like that there were no microwave or refrigerator in the room. With small kids this is a necessity .

• Reviewed: August 1, 2016

Worst hotel stay I have ever had
    • King Room with Bath Tub with City View- Disability Access

When the toilet flushed it sounded like a 747 taking off, the hot tub jets didn't work properly and just gysered water up around the edges of the tub, the bar stock was poor and the drinks DRASTICALLY overpriced, and while I didn't eat in the restaurant, in my opinion the food was very over priced for the selection provided. I asked for extra towels and pillows to be delivered while we were out to dinner, and when I returned 3 hours later I had to call down and ask again because no one had brought them up. They claim to offer cab and transport service within 5 miles but we ended up driving because the wait was 30-45 minutes. Overall, it was a horrible experience and I will never gog back

The bed was quite comfortable, and the down pillows were of high enough quality that they did not shed feathers.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2016

I was disappointed by the dated decor, no refrigerator in room, water was yellow, laundry facilities were broken and fan in bathroom was hanging down over the bath tub. No covers to our bed, only sheets. Overall stay was awful. I have stayed at many Hilton's and never had a complaint but this location is awful. It is over priced.

It was a convenient location for the wedding we were attending at Ruth Chris's steakhouse.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Great stay!

The balcony in the room was awesome!

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Out with the old in with the new
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

Older facility pool area wasn't clean on the outside, and chlorine too strong on the inside, no attractions close.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Nice hotel but needs to have a contental breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had requested a fridge for medical supplies on Friday and when I checked out on Sunday I still hadn’t gotten the fridge.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Highly disappointed.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Room was not ready. Offered a second room which was dirty. Got a third room where the bathroom sink did not drain.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

That my room was not ready for check in at 3pm I had to wait...
    • One-Bedroom King Parlor Suite

That my room was not ready for check in at 3pm I had to wait an additional two hours

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Only one thing I like was Matilda and Megan were very good receptionist
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Improve house keeping. To train drivers to be on time. To improve men front desk

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Staff
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Common areas a but dated with some maintenance needs

Staff

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Excellent staff!
    • King Room with Refridgerator/Microwave

Excellent staff! Would definitely recommend for those staying in the DC area

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

The staff was kind and very helpful and the bed was really...

The down pillows

The staff was kind and very helpful and the bed was really comfy.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

I would not stay at the Hilton again.

Rundown-threadbare carpets, uncomfortable bed, very loud AC units, everything was so ancient

Helpful staff.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

This shouldn't be a Hilton
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The hotel and the facility is run down. Need to renovate.

Good customer service

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

I didn’t like nothing about it

The staff was awful and covers were dirty took 40 min to check in

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Overall it was a nice hotel with friendly staff
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

That the room had no microwave or refrigerator

The bed was very comfortable and the was spacious the pool was excellent the kids loved it.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Quiet

Quiet

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

The person in the reception Phillip karton he was pleasure...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We didn’t like the pillows everybody had headache

The person in the reception Phillip karton he was pleasure to do business

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Owsome

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

A nice play to stay in Gaithersburg. Great for Business trips
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very friendly staff at the bar

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

Nice staff, and good wifi.
    • 2 Double Beds Deluxe Room

The staff is very friendly, and helped me a lot. Wifi was nicer than expected.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017