Reviews of Hilton Washington Dulles Airport 4 stars

13869 Park Center Road, Herndon, VA 20171, USA

#14 of 20 hotels in Herndon

• Business Double Room

There wasn't anything in walking distance, so unless I drove, I was stuck with the options in the hotel. I was not impressed with the buffet, but the individual food choices were nice.

• Junior King Suite

Everything was perfect to my liking

Even though we were a short distance from airport in room it was very quiet , I could not tell I was near an airport . And I was on top 4 th floor or top floor

• Business Double Room

Was charged $50 at the time of check in. Was told it will be refunded but not been refunded to date.

My room was clean. Front desk people were friendly and the buffet breakfast was the BEST!

• Executive Floor Double Room

The beds were soft, which I was not expecting from such a high end hotel. I indicated my disappointment to the Front Desk Manager, she let me know she was aware of this as the mattresses are old. If they know this, than fix the issue.

Overall hotel was exceptional

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shuttle bus driver was unprofessional in dealing with me and he was so rude and he was shouting on me with no reason! (I asked a lot of other persons they said that they don't like to deal with any Arab persons) and when I asked them about his name to complain he said my name is Taifon and go inside to the biggest Managers in Hilton and tell him that I don't want to serve you (with shouting), then when I spoke to the manager and explaining the situations and all details to him he didn't respond and he was so careless to me! Other thing the Fitness center missing a lot of tools, and there is no trolley to pick up the luggage and when I asked the staff where can I found one he didn't respond also. Over all it's one of the baddest Hotels in my life

To be honest it's the worst Hilton I had ever been in.

• Executive Floor Double Room

Parking. The outside parking lot was full to capacity. But we waited and rode around a few times until someone left out. But that didn't really bother me too much.

Everything. It was excellent.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

One of the shuttle drivers came to pick us up at the air and space museum. But just slowed down and kept going. Then argued with us at the hotel that she stopped.

The staff was very friendly. The room service was very fast.

• Business Double Room

The bell man and lobby staff was not helpful at all. Similarly the airport shuttle driver was also very rude. The staff at reception was very helpful. When we reached the hotel there were neither any luggage trolleys available nor any bell man to help us. The receptionist came out to help us with the bags, when the bell man finally turned out he did not help us take the luggage to the rooms and left us in the alley as he had to go somewhere. Next day when we had to leave for the airport the shuttle driver first told me he doesn't want to take me as I have too much luggage then he told me get it on the bus quickly as he has to leave as soon as possible. I was traveling with a 5 year old and an infant with stroller and baby bag etc so we were not as agile as other solo travelers and he kept showing his frustration over it.

• Executive Floor Double Room

Everything else... Staff was curt and unhelpful, advertised room service did not answer phone, then food was not available even when we went to the open restsurant, snack vending was out of order (& would have offered only salty snacks), blow dryer went on and off at will. Night Manager was completely uninterested in trying to help our family, which had been traveling through a long day. The staff and horrible service/amenities ruin a physically beautiful property. Hilton should do something about this hotel.

Near Dulles Airport, offers shuttle

• Junior King Suite

Only one elevator was working (the other one was out of order) Airport shuttle with delays and poor space for luggage.

Very big rooms, clean and comfy. Front desk personnel eager to help.

• Executive Floor Double Room

I didn't like that I didn't find parking easily...I didn't like at the checking in the lady give me a hard time with the credit card. And THE WORST PART I FOUND BLOOD ON MY SHEETS.... IT WAS DRY.... and to be honest, this is a Hilton...is unacceptable that they don't put new sheets if they found blood form somebody...that is really really disgusting

I Like the breakfast was more late that regular hotels

• Standard King Room

Staff neglected to inform of “security deposit” in the amount of 1 night + $50. This hit my CC and will incur interest. Because of this, I would give this stay 2 out of 5 stars.

Over all decent hotel, good bargain. Wonderful indoor pool and hot tub with a life guard present.

• Business King Room

If the rooms would have had a microwave in it

The bed was comfortable It was nice and quite and the rooms was nice and big and like the fire pit ouside

• Double Room with 2 Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Serving staff a little bit indifferent in the restaurant at breakfast. On arrival, I could not get water hot enough in the bathroom (there seem to be a number of hotels, now, that don't take enough care over this). I had only a few hours to sleep, but near midnight an alarm started going off in the room next to mine. Also, there was a large segment of chocolate biscuit as I entered, on the floor, which they had not thoroughly vacuum-cleaned (also true of the corridors). - When I see that, near a door which has a gap under it, it makes me suspect vermin could be about! I left a note about it, when the staff found me another room which, however, didn't have a bathtub as I had requested. They did then find me another, which was OK (although American bathtubs are very shallow, more like troughs.....). It was good, but it took longer to get comfortable than I'd planned, resulting in less sleep (clocks going back was a little compensation).

It was near to the airport terminal, which was why I chose it. Breakfast was a good buffet (which helps when you have to hurry). I had a problem with my first two rooms (see below), which the staff were careful to put right.

• Junior King Suite

No Continental breakfast, no sofa bed, no microwave or fridge in room, dried dog pee in bathroom first night we arrived. Room was not set up for more than 2 adults when I specifically stated 2 adults and 2 kids.shoupd have had sofa bed, it did not.

The bed was semi comfortable the bathroom was large as well as the suite.

• Junior King Suite

Excellent hotel with a beautiful outdoor area with fire pits, entertainment, great bars and great food. Our room which was a junior King suite was enormous and very comfortable. This room also gave us entrance to the executive lounge which was a very quaint room with free food and discounted alcoholic beverages. I would highly recommend this property!

• Standard King Room

The room was lovely, with a comfy bed. Ordered room service because I was too tired to go back downstairs to eat. It was super fast and delicious. Wish I could've stayed longer!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Staff not so friendly. Breakfast buffet does not worth the price I paid. It doesn't has many options as other hilton hotels around the world have.

Location near from IAD, cleanliness of the hotel overall and the room. Lobby is very nice well furnished and decorated.

• Standard King Room

The heat was not on and the only thing that came out was cold air. It made what could have been an enjoyable stay unbearable. Very disappointed. I was told they used central air and it was the same all over the building. Not good.

The location proximity to the airport and my event as well as places to eat was perfect. The property was beautiful and had that resort feeling.

• Standard King Room

Although I said I wanted to pay in cash, I was asked to produce my credit card and got $100 withheld from it AND from another card, which was not associated with my Booking account in any way. The money was released to the first card when I checked out, but not to the second one. Still waiting for this to happen - I was told it could take up to 30 days. The staff was unable to explain why this happened - my guess is because the card is linked to the mobile phone number I use for Booking.

A perfect place to stay if you arrive in the US from Europe via Dulles Airport. After a 10-minute drive, you have a healthy sleep and are ready for more adventure.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Wifi promised, but not accessible via laptop in my room. It worked on my phone, but not laptop. I worked on trying to connect with on site techs, and their on phone customer service techs for approximately 3.5 hours, but they were still unable to resolve. I took laptop out into hallway and found a spot it worked so they verified it was the room, but it faded in and out, and I couldn't work there with all my paperwork. They told me it would take awhile to fix because it was "upgraded to a tier one " which meant they had to bring people in as it is a hotel/connectivity issue. I called the front desk and told the lady I had to take a break and eat dinner, because I had spent all this time addressing this. I told her I would appreciate some compensation for all this hassle, so she provided me a food voucher when I told her I was going to go eat quick then try and figure it out further. That was not what I meant, but nonetheless was nice of her. Turned out that they were out of range extenders. Only option was if my laptop had an Ethernet plug port. Mine didn't. I had a school assignment due I couldn't submit, it was very stressful. They had no solution for me. At this time it was hours into it and my brain was exhausted. After 8 emails to my professor, ( she had no voice contact) she gave me the go ahead to turn in one day late due to all the unavoidable mishaps beyond my control. Thank God she did because, it was a pass fail assignment I worked says and says on already and just had two pages to complete, and Hilton had no solution. Just couldn't provide the service I counted on. The front desk staff were very helpful and nice, but I should have been immediately provided an extender, even if they had to leave to purchase another.

Staff at front desk was very nice, though unable to provide promised services.

• Standard King Room

Nothing wanted to stay longer

This was a great price fantastic location. The staff were very helpful. Really enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi. Windton in the bar were very friendly and attentive

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Internet wifi was very poor. Breakfast buffet cost was 21 dollars per person and no complimentary breakfast.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Location was close to key points to Airport and thruways. Nice outdoor area with fire and lights!

• Business Double Room

The parking was a nightmare, and once we found a spot in the garage it took us over 15 minutes to find the entrance to the hotel because of a lack of signage. Also, the wifi was extremely spotty and most of the time we were unable to connect to it. The decor in the hallways and the elevator were also pretty dated and dingy looking.

The room was clean and the gym and pool area were nice. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Executive Floor King Room

The hotel has two restaurants. And you know, captive audience means overpriced, subpar food. We expected this. What we didn't expect was the bad service. The waitress was too cool to actually write our order down and therefore got it wrong. Our drinks were empty most of the evening and we stared at our dessert on the counter for a good twenty minutes while she chatted to the ladies at the hostess stand.

I booked the executive room, which was a pretty good price at the time. We LOVED the room. It was very spacious. The bathroom was all updated and the shower was really cool. We also had access to the executive lounge where we could get free food and pop and discounted alcoholic beverages. We will definitely be staying here again when we are in the area in the future.

• Standard King Room

Nothing, was a lovely stay

This hotel was lovely for a night stay before my flight, it was lovely and clean. Really good facilities. Nice and quiet didn't hear a noise all night. The bed was so comfortable. The staff was lovely and was happy to help. They told me about the free shuttle to the mall. Getting me to the airport on time. The shuttles are always on time.

• Business Double Room

Breakfast not up too standard - especially for Europeans who like cold meats and cheese in the morning - though advised could have been supplied if asked - think it should be available - also late opening of Spa facility 1000 AM on Saturdays

Overall location and accommodation very good with easy access to major routes for onward journey - friendly and helpful staff - good indoor/outdoor pool and spa facility

• Executive Floor King Room

Restaurant was expansive, slow and a disappointment. No other decent restaurants in the area except fast food.

The convenient location close to the airport and free shuttle.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location is in the middle of an industrial park with no choices of nearby dining. The airport shuttles were too small for the modest flow of travelers- we had to wait for over an hour for a shuttle with room in it. Others at the pick up location (Dulles) had been there longer and were VERY upset.

Large comfortable room; staff was very helpful.

• Standard King Room

My room was freezing because there's no middle ground to really control the temp. Parking was horrendous. I requested a wake up call and almost overslept for work because the call was never received.

The room was beautiful and comfortable and the staff when I checked in were super friendly and resourceful.

• Junior King Suite

The Executive lounge was always packed with people during meals. There wasn't always enough places to sit during breakfast or the cocktail hour. Cleanliness at this hotel could be impoved. The floors were not vacuumed in the halls the three days I was there. I saw the same crumbs and dirt daily. My room was not dusted before my arrival. There was a visible layer of dust on all of the wood surfaces. One of the pillows on my bed had a dirty pillow case. The bed spread was dingy and hidden by being covered by a white sheet. The service I experienced in the dining room was very poor for such an expensive meal. The staff ignored me and happily waited on other guests. I was the only person of color in the room at the time, I truly hope that wasn't why. Parking was hard to come by. Lots of confusing signs in the front lot about where guests cannot park. The outdoor pool area is beautiful but didn't have a hot tub. The indoor hot tub had hair and flies floating in it. It also had a very very strong smell of chlorine that burned my eyes. The indoor pool looked murky. I did not go in. Not the best location. There isn't much in the immediate area. I had constant issues with the Wifi. A staff person brought up an amplifier to help. I was also disappointed the Junior Executive Suite doesn't come with a microwave and mini fridge. Apparently you can rent a fridge daily. The wall paper was peeling in several places all over the building. For a Hilton I expected way better up keep.

Loved the spacious executive suite with access to the Executive lounge. The tv in my bedroom was very nice and I liked the firm bed. The chair was very comfy in the room. I enjoyed using it for reading. The in suite coffee maker was a nice touch. The bathroom was also nice. I liked that the closet was in the bathroom area. I had a pleasant experience at the on-site spa. Ms. Emily did a good job on my mani pedi and was very reasonably priced.

• Executive Floor King Room

Isolated location. Have to get a cab if you want food other than the on-site restaurant. I had executive lounge perk which included some food that was very mediocre; no vegetarian option.

Bed and bathroom are nice. Relatively easy to get from airport to hotel via shuttle that runs every 30 minutes.

• Standard King Room

The eggs were disgusting, and indistinguishable from potatoes. There were stains on the hallway and room carpets.

The outward appearance of everything was luxurious.

• Standard King Room

convenient location: close to the airport and free shuttle bus every half an hour. room service available until midnight so I was still able to get a fresh salad when I arrived late at night. Happy about this!

• Business Double Room

wifi in the room was claimed, but did not exist. shuttle took more than an hour to pick us up at the airport. returning to the airport was perfect.

Great meals. comfortable, quiet room

• Business Double Room

They gave us a room in the first floor and it was a bit noise but at the same time far from the reception. The corridors are so long!

Big and comfortable room. Perfect cleanliness. The pool is also nice but just the indoor is working. I love the fact that we didn't ear the airplanes even though the hotel is very close to the airport. Convenient shuttle bus every 30 minutes

Nothing. Everything was great

The property was very clean. Staff curtious and helpful. Room very corfortable. Pool great!! Patio was fun. Worth the longer drive from DC.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Business King Room

The hallways are interminably long! Off the elevator, we read the directions and were pleased to learn the room numbers started at 300. We had 305 so it should have been no more than 5 doors away, right? Wrong! It was about 20 long hallway rooms away! This after walking about a city block from the "closer-in" parking lot.

Bed was comfortable. Room was large but lacked a fridge, microwave, bar.

• Junior King Suite

The way front desk clerk. Acted she took my credit card swipe it like a wild person. Told me you have another. I said yes but it's nothing wrong with that one if you scan it proper. Which she did and it work. Later she wanted to be nice. But at that time I said. There are other Hotels at you all rating. Thank you.

I like it all. It was excellent.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location of reception is well deep in the parking lot so we were puzzled as to where the main entry was.

Large spacious, clean rooms, comfy beds, clean bathrooms, free parking lot, close to the airport. Good reception personnel. Affordable prices. Happy to have stayed there.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

They double charged me. Now I have payments that need to be paid and I can't because I have no money. After the guy said he wasn't going to charge my account again being that I paid for it through booking.com he ends up charging me another 99.10. Won't be returning

Clean

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some of the staff lowers the overall communication experience.

Very convenient location for early morning or late night departures from Dulles. Airport shuttle is almost always on time and very convenient. If you catch a good price, the hotel is really worth staying as a business near-the-airport accomodation.

• Standard King Room

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel, from the pick up at the airport to the checkout. The airport shuttle runs twice an hour, which was very convenient for me. It also runs to the Air and Space Museum (not often, check the schedule for the hours), so I took advantage of that offer as well. If you are staying at this hotel, definitely check out the museum, as you can easily spend all your day there or just swing by for an hour and take a quick look at the old airplanes. Uber goes there as well. Keep in mind that also the car entrance is $15, Uber cars can get in for free, so it is also easy to catch an Uber from the museum to the hotel, if you don’t want to wait for a shuttle. The hotel itself is somewhat old, but it was very comfortable nonetheless. The room had a nice cozy bed and good temperature control, which is important for me, as I like to sleep in cold. It also had an iron and ironing board, which is great if you are on a business trip and need to iron your clothes. Overall, I was highly satisfied with the room and the facilities. The staff was very friendly and accommodating as well. There are two restaurants with the same menu, and food was quite good. The breakfast buffet is $17 and starts at 6:00 am, but I didn't get to try it.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Frontdesk and breakfast room staff either are overworked or just don't know their job in looking after guests. Expected better from a Hilton.

Comfortable rooms in this large hotel that is close to Dulles. Food in the bar and staff are excellent.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great beds, good restaurants/bar open until 1:00 a.m is a big plus for folks flying in from West Coast, just far enough from the airport to avoid noise. Good free shuttle from/to Airport on hour & half hour until 12:30a.m.

Nothing to say here.

The room and bath were very large and comfy. I would not hesitate to go again. The staff, including the manager were present and willing to ensure that my stay was enjoyable. I booked the room at the last moment. I was attending an prearranged event in the hotel, decided since it would include drinking at night, thought best get a room. It was easy and quick to do. Great experience. Had a great time.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

• Standard King Room

Bedroom electrics a bit obscure in switching / operation. Minibar would have been nice. Hotel breakfast was convenient but nothing remarkable and we might have secured better value for money breakfast elsewhere, but where? as the neighbourhood seemed rather devoid of facilities.

Very acceptable room. Convenient hotel for the airport, easily accessible with FREE car parking and airport shuttle bus service.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Standard King Room

Good friendly staff. Would advise them to maybe put some fruit at the reception, as when passengers disembark after a long flight, they need a bit of an energy.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Standard King Room

More for pets. I was never told if there was a pet relief area, and there was no welcome for my pet. We are used to being greeted with a doggy bag of some sort.

Staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Double Room with 2 Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

We were not able to book queen beds. That would be better. Also, the lamps were all bright. A dimmer would be good for families where the kids go to bed first.

This was a quick stop. Everything was fine.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Standard King Room

Free internet, number of TV channels and although no outside food places, you had all meals available at the hotel via hotel restaurant or room service.

• Business King Room

The fact they didn't move me to a different room after a team of young ice hockey players moved into the section where I stayed. The noice was unbearable and couldn't sleep. I called the reception desk and they sent security but nothing changed. The food in the bar and restaurant were expensive and below average. The wifi was poor and the staff reluctantly gave me a coupon to access the net. The staff didn't look happy because of my attempts to get access. I think you don't get what you're paying for at this hotel.

The room has all the amenities

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The barn style door on bathroom needed to be solid and about 1" wider each side. Could see in through cracks & see shadow of someone on toilet or getting dressed. Not ideal for a mother & teen son combo...or any combination

Bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• Business Double Room

Limited shopping and restaurants in the area so you really would need a car to access the surrounding area. Not close to a metro station.

A great place to stay in the area with convenient access to the airport. The hotel is quite large and the rooms are spacious.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Business King Room

Getting old and tired - particularly around the lifts and hallways.

Great value for money. Large rooms. Clean and tidy with good size TV and Bathroom.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Standard King Room

The reception is very good and welcoming while as the and the kitchen Staff are excellent

The staff are really social the every gust at the hotel thanks a lot for the time have been with you 👌👌

• Executive Floor King Room

Your hotel is very cold. I stayed for a conference and was freezing the whole weekend. The hallways were even cold.

The employees where I got breakfast were very professional and did a great job.

• Two Double Mobility/Hearing Access with Roll-in Shower

Had a handicap room on the main floor. Bed and walk in shower/ADA toilet all great. Restaurant and bar excellent. Great value They had a free shuttle to and from the Air and Space museum (part of the Smithsonian) a mile away. Great service!

• Standard King Room

There was only a minor thing,.... I was told that there will be shuttles all the time,....and not correctly that on Sunday morning there are shuttles every half an hour,....

I like the comfort, the location so near the airport, the good restaurant, the privacy,.... and that with booking.com I could get a great deal!

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Double Room with 2 Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

The shower door couldn't close and took forever to fix it. When you flushed the toilet, the water splashed everywhere.

Room is big enough for a family stay

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Standard King Room

The renovations made access to front desk difficult (I walk with a walking stick). And managing baggage as well down the tiny initial corridor was a bit tricky. The front desk reception area was very cold. While waiting for the shuttle the next morning it was decidedly chilly. Room was also rather cool. Not clear how to change that.

Staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was excellent. Last minute booking was very good value. Although a short night the bed was very comfortable. Shuttle drivers were helpful with lifting bags on and off bus.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

there was maintenance at the main entrance , nobody help with the luggage upon check in and I asked the reception to help and no body came . the airport shuttle didn't come and we waited for 45 mins . upon check out no body also took the luggage and I called twice .

• Business Double Room

Front entrance closed for renovation - the construction of the temporary entrance was badly thought out and a poor reflection on the management's customer care

Room, food and facilities met our expectations

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

very old. they are under massive under construction. no bellman. I had to carry all the luggage to the lobby by myself which was very far since there was under construction of lobby. very dirty and some of staff couldn't speak english perfectly. I can't belive I pay that money for this poor hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff very helpful from shuttle to cleaners. Bed very clean and comfy. Service in executive lounge was super. Big shout to Lynne who looked after everyone superbly.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Standard King Room

The rooms were of an old style, so it wasn't how you can imagine a hilton. Elevators were very old. No bellboy to help with your luggage. Food was Ok. Not the best.

For me, this was definitley a great stay for a night. I had a flight the next morning, so it was perfect. The room was very spacious and clean, Bathroom was very nice. Bed was comfortable!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

temporary construction impeded access to main lobby. Terrible for older couples like us. Room was far from elevator. Terrible for older couple like us.

good rooms

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Standard King Room

Beth at the front desk was, as usual, an immense help. She has long been a compassionate member of the Hilton team. Mustafa is the best van driver of any I have encountered all over the world! Ali comes in a close second as a superb driver. ALWAYS my place to stay in the area.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

I have no complaints

I liked everything the stay at this hotel was very enjoyable but I must say the staff was very, very helpful and it was truly appreciated.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

• Standard King Room

I checked in the hotel at around 2 am, to find out that the shower in the bathroom did not work at all, had to call housekeeping to fix the problem. Also, the night table lamp next to the phone did not work. The hotel hotel is ok, only needs to have better supervision.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

• Two Double Mobility/Hearing Access with Roll-in Shower

Room did not microwave or refrigerated, and I needed both. Parking is insufficient. Difficult to get into front door due to construction.

One of the prettiest bathrooms I've seen. Room service food great.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• Standard King Room

We enjoyed our stay here enormously - we had a very spacious room which was very comfortable, stuff was friendly and regular shuttle from airport convenient as it runs every 30 minutes. Breakfasts especially recommended - heaps of fresh fruits, scrambled eggs, sausages, ham and more and more.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Executive Floor Double Room

We had for breakfast each morning and they were a strange texture of somewhat crunchy. I don't know how you make eggs crunchy, but they were. The rest of breakfast was delicious...just don't eat the eggs.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were 'roomy' and very nicely decorated. Overall hotel was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Standard King Room

Shuttle bus from airport was late. We waited over an hour. But return from hotel fine. Bus ran every 30 mins-free.

Good facilities. Indoor and outdoor pool. However indoor pool only open in evening!!!. Bar was closed in afternoon. Free shuttle service to airport

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Towels were missing from the bathroom. Carpet seemed sticky on bare feet. Either an air freshener or cleaning products that had been used in the room gave me an incredible nasal allergic reaction & I do not normally get this type of reaction.

They offer a late night restaurant that had ok food. We had been delayed at Dulles until midnight without a dinner so, it was great to have this available when we got to the hotel. Beds were comfortable.

Browse Hilton Washington Dulles Airport traveller photo gallery