Reviews of Washington Hilton 4 stars

1919 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Northwest, Washington, DC 20009, USA

#106 of 138 hotels in Washington

We had a great time. The staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating
    • Room with One King Bed

A mini fridge would have been convenient

We did not choose the breakfast vuffet, ehich looked amazing, but opted to order off of the menu - Eggs were wonderful as were the potatoes served along with them

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Expectedly a rewarding value for money.
    • Room with One King Bed

noisy when there is a conference.

The bed was comfortable and the nearby stores convinient.Tv channels in the rooms were entertaining with variety of choices.

DC girl's trip
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Check out was at 11 am. That's too early! Breakfast was overpriced and definitely not worth the price! No fridge in the room.

The room was very nice. Great location. Most of the staff were knowledgeable and friendly.

The staff quickly address every concern or question, and...
    • Room with One King Bed

They do charge extra for a refrigerator, but that nuisance doesn't compare with the unbelievable care offered by the staff.

The staff quickly address every concern or question, and texting responses were immediate and the dining downstairs was pricey, but delicious.

Great Washington Hilton Experience.
    • Room with One King Bed

I didn’t like that parking was a bit pricey. Happy to have found parking on the street.

I like the fact this location was no more than 15 min away from all tourist attractions such as White House, Capital One Arena, food strip, etc.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Didn’t like that there was hair in the bathtub, Black marks on towels, didn’t have a mini fridge that I was told it would have and they never bought one up after being told they would. This is not helpful for a breastfeeding mom who stores breastmilk.

Poor isolation in walls, I couldn’t sleep because people...
    • Room with One King Bed

Poor isolation in walls, I couldn’t sleep because people were talking in the next door room, had to change my room 2 times , and still not comfortable, if you value your night sleep , don’t go there! Also, bed sheets were not clean, had to bring my own !

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Clean but no value for money
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Extremely expensive, and extremely expensive additional parking feel; no free perks.

Clean and typical Hilton hotel. cooperative staff and very conservative on providing you information to go around places.

bed was super comfy, rooms were very clean, staff very...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

ridiculously OVER priced restaurants, cafes and vending machines. Wifi access very inconvenient, parking tax 18%??? room tax 14%

bed was super comfy, rooms were very clean, staff very friendly

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

I stayed at a Hilton hotel twice in different locations and both visits were terrible !
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Misleading information concerning complementary breakfast, parking and the amenities that should have been standard with the room and not a cost to the guest

Nothing about the stay was enjoyable

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

A wondeful place to rest and enjoy Washington.
    • Room with One King Bed

comfy bed, proximity to super nice restaurants while walking to Dupont Circle metro, helpful staff and they even sent me a mini bar when i request for one.

Overpriced but friendly
    • Room with One King Bed

Parking was 47 dollars for one night which I think is a bit excessive as I assumed a parking spot would come with the room I already paid for I could barely control my thermostat And there wasnt much of a view Wifi was 12 dollars a day Breakfast was 25 dollars per person I'd rather go somewhere nice and pay half that for a good breakfast

The bed was really comfortable The bathroom was nice The employees were really friendly

Will be back!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Roll in Shower

Courtyards closes too early. 3 in room hskp only left towels and washcloths for 2 asked several times for more and received but if it states 3 in room should be a standard.

Hotel is nicely appointed and staff is great.

I’ll check into another property when I come back to Washington DC.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty, even though it had been cleaned. Spots all over the carpet. Also smelled of cleaning solution and cigarette smoke. Think we got a pet room. I have allergies. They couldn’t move us since the hotel was fully booked. Also it took forever to check in and check out. They were really short staffed. The Hilton is always a pleasant stay, just not this location.

Great location for our needs. Comfy beds.

Clean and nice.
    • Room with One King Bed

Didn't have a snack vending machine so I had to walk down the street to a rite aid. I didn't have a fridge in my room. I didn't have a microwave in my room or even in the consecutive lounge. Had to ask someone who worked there if they could take my food in the back and microwave it for me (which they did).

Clean and nice. Like the location.

Very nice facility.
    • Room with One King Bed

Very nice facility. The breakfast was good and I liked how they had turkey meat options instead of just pork. The location wasn’t right in the center of everything but wasn’t too far from the center either. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Awesome location and best hotel we’ve ever stayed in
    • Room with One King Bed

3rd party booking sites don’t mention $75 deposit per night in case of accidental damages. So 3 nights puts a $225 hold on your card as well as the room price.

Awesome location and best hotel we’ve ever stayed in

I didn’t like the parking situation.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the parking situation. I’m not from the city so I’m used to pulling up and parking right away. But I guess since it is the city and there’s no street parking, it’s acceptable.

It was okay but not worth the rate I paid. Will not be returning.
    • Room with One King Bed

Train your staff in better customer service. The Ethiopian, Spanish and Eritrean were amazing the rest were grumpy and didnt bother smiling.... Beds were so creaky, made so much noise when I moved. Walls so thin could hear everything in the next room.

Wonderful and satisfactory stay, We will come back for it.
    • Room with One King Bed

Common breakfast, comfort bed , clean room, and very good receptionists for the check in and check out, and when is in need

Clean room, comfort bed and bedding,nice staff, fair price, check in and check out take time due to lineup.

I liked the rooms they were very clean and modern
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the parking operation or prices I feel like if you stay at a place they should not charge you to park there too it feels like a money grab

I liked the rooms they were very clean and modern

We would stay here again. Very nice place!!

Snack vending machines would have been helpful

The beds and pillows were awesome!! Room was super clean and valet parking was so easy! Those guys were so nice!!

It was ok
    • Room with One King Bed

Bathroom could have been cleaner. Don’t like to find other people’s hair in bathroom. Need to dust a little more . Saw several dust bunnies!! Move furniture and vacuum underneath!!!!. Parking prices was way too high.

Had a nice view

The price was pretty good...i booked through booking.com
    • Room with One King Bed

The parking was very expensive....although they have valet...i paid 94.00 for the weekend for self parking and it was barely any parking....their are no microwaves or mini fridges in the room...so if you get outside food because those restaurants are very expensive....their is no where to warm or keep it cold....rooms are small...

The bed was comfortable and the shower was great...

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Croissant and coffee were good from the coffee shop.
    • Room with One King Bed

Two issues: 1.) there is a $75 lodging fee you don’t know about until you check in. It comes off of your account after you check out BUT when you book through booking.com you’re charged twice. You’re charged on the card associated with the booking and when you actually pay for the room at check in it is included in the cost. For example, if your room costs $100...you’ll be charged $175 when you check in AND a separate $75. When you check out you’ll see a pending refund for the $75 but you have to wait 3-5 depending on your bank for the $175 to be lowered to $100. Hope they get this worked out soon!!! ; 2.) the room didn’t have a microwave or fridge and the vending machine on our floor was completely sold out. We had to go up 3 floors to find drinks after hours and they cost $3, cash or card but $1 bills only.

Croissant and coffee were good from the coffee shop. The outside courtyard is very nice to relax. The room was comfortable and the location was perfect.

Overall good
    • Room with One King Bed

We got to our first room, lookslike someone was there, then they put us on a partner hotel for a night, then back to hotel next day

Food was good, staff able to help out when we had a situation with our room

Not happy with the extra expenses that were not aware of before hand
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Let's fill Facebook with love 😍👣 The Daughter Challenge is on! If you have a daughter in your life who helps bring balance to your world. She is beautiful in every way. She has a heart of gold. She makes you laugh but drives you crazy. She fills your rainy days with sunshine. You pray for her success & you want her to achieve all her dreams. You're thankful for & truly adore your daughter. (Copy & paste this status & add a picture..)

When you look at their site they don't tell you that you have to pay almost $49 for self parking and that you actually have to pay for breakfast. There was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. For the price I paid I expected better

Total value of money paid is worth it.
    • Room with One King Bed

The lady at the brekafst buffet who is seated at the reception desk is rude and mean. Thursday morning , august 16.

Total value of money paid is worth it.

The food was good and location was great. A short walk to many restaurants was a plus.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Roll in Shower

The room was a handicapped room (4206) and the shower was a walk in. There was a flood every time someone took a shower. The curtain didn't reach the floor and you couldn't really move the shower head......very dangerous!!!! Had to use many towels to soak up the water. Also, the hook on the bathroom door was missing and there is no exhaust fan in the bathroom which makes it very hot if the door is closed.

I was there looking at colleges and the location was in a perfect spot. Air conditioning worked perfectly. I used valet and that was easy although I though a little pricy but I know that's what it is.

Disappointed by Booking.com
    • Room with One King Bed

Specifically looked for an hotel that would include breakfast. Reviewed list of offerings right before accepting reservation and breakfast was included for this Hilton. Found out in the AM breakfast was not included. Hilton said it was not their mistake. 

overall nice hotel, but a bit far from the main tourist activities

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

4pm check in meant we had to leave our bag, upon return...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

4pm check in meant we had to leave our bag, upon return (10:30pm) to the hotel we asked for our bag and stated it would be sent to the room. An hour later we had to chase this. No availability on the phone and had to complain to retrieve our belongings (Approx. 1am).

Quick Stay
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Overall it was a good stay, I didn't realize the room did not have a mini-fridge so the food we had left over had to be thrown away.

The staff was super nice. The bartenders were extremely helpful with places that you should check out!

Nice hotel, but proved to be too expensive.
    • Room with One King Bed

When I paid for my hotel room I was charged a 75 dollar hold fee each night with a total extra of $150.00 during my stay which cause my card to be debited 407.00 for my stay instead of the advertised fee of $250.00. I was reimbursed the $150.00 two days later. I was lucky to have the extra money, but it could have seriously impacted upon the amount of money required to spend during my trip.

Needs Improvement
    • Room with Two Double Beds

First and foremost, nothing was included in the price of stay. I received unexpected room hold charges, that was not listed on the booking site. I could not receive an employer discount, because, I booked third party. There was no complimentary breakfast or anything for the guest. We were limited at this hotel.

The view of the city from my room window.

Total disappointment of Hilton Brand
    • Room with One King Bed

Unfriendly, unprofessional staff Major Hygiene issues with adults inside the pool with their T Shirts and drunk person in his underwear in the water. Poor WiFi and network connection. Room not clean

The location of the hotel is very good

The first room was dirty and looked not prepared for chock...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The first room was dirty and looked not prepared for chock in. Staff was rude, when we asked for a room service, they have told us that they don’t have time to service all the rooms... Parking is way over priced, 47$ per night to park your car...

The cleanliness and location was great.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Sitting area outside closed at night. If we wanted to hangout we had to sit in the empty lounge. I think the outside area should be key operated.

The cleanliness and location was great.

Terrible Credit Card System- Beware They Will Overcharge You!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Stayed at the Washington Hilton for 2 nights this past weekend. Probably one of the worse experiences I've had at a hotel. First, the check in line was about a 25 minute wait period. When I was finally able to check in, the front desk agent did not know what he was doing (Red Flag #1). The next day, I checked my account and noticed that I was charged again for the room that I already paid for. Spoke with the front desk manager, she apologized and voided the charge immediately. When it was time to check out on the last day, I received notification that I was charged the full stay for the THIRD time. I proceeded to speak with the front desk agent & the supervisor Vivian who basically put the blame on me and told me to contact my bank. It's unfortunate how such a large business cannot take accountability for their mistakes. I was charged 3 different times without a proper explanation, different answers from the employees, and a nonchalant attitude about the situation. I will NEVER STAY or spend my money at this mediocre hotel with no lights in the room, long wait times, inexperienced employees, and below average looking rooms. Please avoid this hotel if you want to be charged multiple times for no reason using a credit card system that's stuck in the 1960's!!!

The Bed!

Would stay again
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The parking is extremely overpriced, $40 per night. My only regret about staying in this location.

Absolutely loved the location! The room was very comfortable. Despite tons of people moving about it was very quiet. Absolutely loved it!

Ok
    • Room with One King Bed

Another room we received was stinky and we had to ask for a new one. Hilton should not make such mistakes. The price of the room was good due to the booking.com discount, but nothing else was included like breakfast at $25/person or the parking at $50/night. Then the value per money is not great.

One of the three rooms we had was excellent.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Check the small print before you book to make sure your room will actually be fit for purpose.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

We had booked for a family of 5 but were given a room for 4. There was supposed to be a roll away bed available but the room we were allocated was not suitable from a health and safety point of view and we were going to be charged an extra $300 to get a more suitable room. This was very disappointing, but the only negative comment I could make.

The pool is great for relaxing after a busy day sightseeing, but is mostly shaded from the sun from late afternoon on. The coffee/ tea shop on site is convenient for breakfast and fairly reasonably priced.

Enjoyed my stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Would have like to have a coffee available in lobby without additional cost (similar to Embassy Suites and Hampton Inn facilities). Is this possible in future?

Breakfast was great. Rooms clean and comfortable. Bell Captain secured a cab in a couple of minutes.

Very comfortable room;
    • Room with One King Bed

Internet connectivity was problematic; morning waitstaff, room not at all soundproof.

Very comfortable room; great amenities; great staff at front desk and concierge

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great spot with a bit of history
    • Room with One King Bed

Location was a little further from the main hub but still close enough to grab a short uber

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great size and well presented rooms

Clean rooms.
    • King Room with Disability Access - Hearing Accessible

Over priced. I booked a double room and triple room but was given two double rooms. When I mentioned this to the lady at the desk she told me that it wasn’t her problem because I had booked through booking.com, she then suggested that if I wanted a triple room I could pay for a suite ( costing over $1000 a night). Very unsatisfactory.

Clean rooms.

the location is good, I like it a lot.
    • Room with One King Bed

there seems too many conferences or college students around the hotel. the elevator seems to be packed all the time. the noise from adjacent rooms can be very apparent. wash for the check out time, it is 11am instead of some places of 12pm. parking is always more expensive in D.C., but over the weekend, street parking isn't too far away, but good luck finding one. :)

the location is good, I like it a lot. the lobby has good services and all consider it is good for its value. D.C. got hit with heavy rain, we were able to borrow umbrellas for a few hours. the staff are really nice and so is the coffee store on the lobby area. the food in the sports bar are really good in portion.

Beautiful property.
    • Room with One King Bed

No microwave or refrigerator in the room. The room was pretty but not any more accommodating than a more moderately priced hotel.

Beautiful property. Decent location. 3 restaurants and a coffee shop on site.

A Hilton hotel that doesn't meet the standards to be a Hilton hotel
    • Room with One King Bed

I have stayed in Hilton hotels in several opportunities (in different US states and abroad), and I must say this has been the most disappointing Hilton experience I've had. I will detail what went wrong in this opportunity (in a short stay of only 3 nights). First I will provide a summary of the issues and then I will give details on each of them: -No minibar -Policy of not giving information on minibar rentals in the reception and bad handling of the overall process of minibar rentals -Room service doesn't knock on the door -Misrepresenting freshly squeezed orange juice No minibar: When I did the check-in, I asked if the room had a minibar. They told me no room has a minibar, which puzzled me a lot since this is the first time I go to a Hilton hotel with no minibar in the rooms. Still, I checked my reservation and it didn't say it included a minibar (so I'm not saying at all that they misrepresented in any way the services they were providing, which they didn't, but they could include it as it's something important for guests). Policy of not giving information on minibar rentals in the reception and bad handling of the overall process of minibar rentals: When I asked for the minibar in the check-in and they told me no room had a minibar, I asked them if there was a way of getting one (that I would pay for one if available). There were two people at the reception at that moment and it seemed none of them wanted to answer the question. I had to ask several times (because I couldn't believe there was no way of getting a minibar) and one told me something like "you can rent one but it has a cost". So I said yes, and asked how much it costs, and he told me I have to call from my room to ask that. My guess is that they were trying to discourage guests from requesting minibars because when I called to request a minibar (literally 10 minutes after I finished the check in and got to my room...

Seemed nice enough but lack of bathroom privacy and noise are reasons not to return
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Pocket door to bathroom is NOT a door. Wish I’d known this before I stayed here. Walls paper thin. Could hear next door guest cough!

Bed comfy, staff very accommodating

Great location in DuPont circle
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The outrageous cost for breakfast. 25$ for scrambled eggs really Hilton? I’ve been a chef for 33 years that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen. We went around the corner and breakfast for $3.75

Great location in DuPont circle

Most hotels have free breakfast here you have to buy it...
    • Room with One King Bed

The lights can be lightee, I shoulsbt have to ask for water bottles and tea and our keys didnt work the first time and I had to go back to get another pair for another room

Most hotels have free breakfast here you have to buy it which I think is insane for a ritzy place like this. The light in the room were very dim but I did enjoy the pool

Location was perfect not far from anything in dc.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Roll in Shower

After checking in, the hospitality really declined, I was unable to get extra sheets or blankets, i was told house keeping was 24hrs. But when asking for something. I was told they didn’t arrive till 7 am. Valet parking was extremely unfriendly when. Asking for my car, after waiting 20 mins when the vehicle was already pulled up. I finally got the keys.

Location was perfect not far from anything in dc.

The staff / front desk receptionists was very helpful,...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The staff / front desk receptionists was very helpful, understanding, and polite. As soon as i arrived at the hotel , a staff seen me with multiple bags and rushed to assist me with getting them out the car.

Inconvenient especially for it’s expensive price! Everything had to be rented and was charged for!
    • Room with One King Bed

Leaky faucets that destroyed my friend’s make up pallet that was on the counter far away from the sink! Air conditioner was WEAK and the room constantly felt HUMID! Could not change our room because the hotel was completely booked and others complained of the ac as well! Light bulbs missing, no fridge or microwave. Plenty of amenities missing that are just common sense to have in a room and included in a comfortable stay- I received better customer service at the MOTEL 6 or a truck stop hotel!

Nice hotel but they do not seem to be able to cope with the logistics very well.
    • Room with One King Bed

You had to pay for wifi in your room. We had to give our room number to four different people to get our pre-paid breakfast and they didn't service our room until we asked them to when we got back from a day out at 8pm and then we had to argue because they said it had already been done when it hadn't. We travelled across USA for 6 weeks and this was probably the most expensive hotel we stayed in with the worst service.

The breakfast was excellent and the location was good.

Discouraged from checking out at the counter;
    • Room with One King Bed

Discouraged from checking out at the counter; strongly advised to drop the ‘card’ in the express checkout. The invoice came by email the same day as checkout (Sunday June 3rd ) The refund of the $150 extra holding has not yet happened. I am a tourist and in leave the US on the 5th

The location.
    • Room with One King Bed

Registration is understaffed. We had lengthy waits at both check in and check out times. At $47.00 overnight parking is very expensive as there are no alternatives in the neighborhood. Hotel guests should be offered a discount!

The location.

Washington Hilton
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Very disorganized. The lobby was the nicest place in the building. Not what I thought it would be staying at a Hilton. No one seemed to want to do their job which was very annoying.

Great location. So close to everywhere we wanted to be.

I slept like a baby!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible - Roll in Shower

I booked a room with a roll-in shower but they gave me one with a bath tub.

I slept like a baby! The beds are very comfortable and the room was very clean. The staff was excellent!! The Washington Hilton is a less than a 10 minute walking distance to Adams Morgan and about a 25minute walk to Georgetown!!

Location, outdoor pool, and the service was wonderful!
    • Room with One King Bed

The only negative... paper thin walls. Could hear my neighbors talking into the night.

Location, outdoor pool, and the service was wonderful! Clean & comfortable room.

There were some disappointments with the facilities, but overall I enjoyed my stay!
    • Room with One King Bed

There was no fridge in the room. Also, there was no indoor pool (the outdoor pool only opens in May, but my trip was in late April). Also, the use of the gym required membership.

The bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean and spacious. There was also an iron available for me to iron my clothes.

The room had terrible soundproof.
    • King Room with Disability Access - Hearing Accessible

The room had terrible soundproof. I could literally hear what the people were saying next door. The bathroom and some of the towels were kind of dirty. I think there were two conferences going on at the hotel during our stay. The lobby and the elevator smelled like alcohol.

The staff was super nice.
    • Room with One King Bed

The room (at least my room) was too old for this price. The carpet, closet and luggage rack looked like they were from 10 years ago.

The staff was super nice. There was a very convenient cafe in the lobby. Good wifi connection.

It was s good experience overall.
    • Room with One King Bed

The hotel should make a shuttle available for guests. It adds so much to having a good experience if you have a friendly face meeting you at the airport or railway station.

The room was spacious and the bed slept well. There were many electrical plug outlets, so we could charge devices simultaneously.

Well located comfortable hotel
    • Room with One King Bed

Both check in and check out where slow due to inadequate staffing at reception

Spacious room and substantial breakfast(at additional cost).Fine location for public transit but many attractions within walking distance

Stay was good would definitely stay again
    • Room with Two Double Beds

It’s not a cheap hotel in the first place but so much extra we went to breakfast one day in the hotel which was over $100, WiFi cost extra, to use the gym cost extra, and parking was $40 a day. A lot of extra expenses when you are already paying so much for the room.

It was very clean and hotel staff was very pleasant

Nice property.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I booked two double bed “queens” size bed but the beds we received were more like full size then double. The hotel is in a very nicely part of town but wish it would have been about 1 mike closer to were most of the monuments are located.

Nice property.

great food, staff was excellent and friendly and the rooms...
    • Room with One King Bed

paying for parking, the fact that only 1 elevator goes to the garage, the fact that the stairwell doors are locked and that only 2 of the 6 elevators seemed to work.

great food, staff was excellent and friendly and the rooms and amenities were very nice

Proximity to Metro
    • Room with Two Double Beds

No refrigerator in the room Prices of the restaurants- $60 for 2 for breakfast is ridiculous- $8 for glass of OJ outrageous

Proximity to Metro Staff very courteous Beds extremely comfortable

Good.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Having 5 children who needed breakfast in their room for 3 days made it extremely pricey. $27.00 for 4 pancakes and 3 sausage links no drinks. We went to dinner and couldn't keep my leftover cool or able to reheat... wish We had a microwave and fridge. I love the onsite restaurant.

disappointed by the single issue at check-out. It’s unfortunate it was so disruptive.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

There was confusion on check out regarding a commitment made at checkin regarding the cost of parking. It resulted in a delay which proved very costly to our party in getting to an event on time. As a result I was unable to attend which was very disappointing.

Dissappointing
    • King Room with Disability Access - Hearing Accessible

1. Booking.com should not advertise a room at the Hilton Washington for a price that was non-existent, so that I would reserve the room and then pay the real price once there. 2. Why did we need to pay for a full breakfast when we only wanted to have coffee and toast? Yes, there is a shop and you can buy what you need, but then you eat it in the lobby. 3. The hotel was like a circus, full of people, and lines for the elevator, for information, etc.

The room was fine and clean. The bathroom was also fine. The only breakfast you can have is the main breakfast for $24.00. I only wanted tea and toast, but they could not provide that unless I paid for the entire breakfast. The hotel was packed with people and only to go to my room on the elevator I had to wait 20 minutes. I was charged twice for my parking in the hotel, which was an extra $48.00. When reserving the hotel, I did it through Booking.com which confused me with a deal that I thought I would have for the rooms for that particular day, but which turned out not to be true.

Not worth money!
    • Room with One King Bed

Parking was a major issue and the hotel staff was not honest or up front with us that it $40 per night to park in garage. We had argue with staff the next morning about the their failure to accurately communicate this. Plus the website is misleading about parking being free. The room was very small for it to be a king size room. Overall I was not pleased for price I paid.

Overall it’s a beautiful hotel

Enjoyable. Would book again, just wish some of the expenses would be told beforehand.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

$75 charge per night without telling us beforehand, $40 for parking per night, too expensive. Sheets we received were dirty for the second night, and our bathroom ceiling was yellow.

Bed super comfy, super nice location, very accommodating staff

Great experience.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The beds could have been a bit bigger. And the bathroom is also a little small for four adults but it’s fine for a short stay.

It’s close to major attractions. Staff is nice and helpful. Room was in good condition.