Reviews of Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles 4 stars

6360 Canoga Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA

#1 of 9 hotels in Woodland Hills

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Friendly staff, good food but expensive.

No pool, communication between booking. Com and hotel was not good and check in was jumbled, but they fixed it. Breakfast not included in price of room, I feel like almost every large hotel does a continental breakfast or something like it.

Friendly staff, good food but expensive.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

We will be back!

I really can't pinpoint a dislike. As mentioned, this property met and exceeded all of my expectations.

The Hilton Woodland Hills was an awesome experience. We were in town to visit Universal Studios and wanted to make sure we stayed in a good location, in a reputable hotel, as sometimes when you travel, you never know what you're going to get. I got a smoking deal on Booking.com for the room, which was pretty big, very tastefully decorated, and most importantly, CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE! I don't expect much less from a Hilton, however, I've seen lessor accommodations in the past, so my wife and I's expectations were beyond met. Friendly Staff, secure parking garage, and was only about a 20-30 (in rush hour) drive to Universal Studios. Bottom Line, the next time we are in Los Angles, Hilton Woodland Hills will be where we look 1st.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Everything was very clean and felt new

A lot of add’l fees that were unexpected Our $136 a night turned into $200 Very disappointed that they chged for parking

Everything was very clean and felt new

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Comfortable, relatively quiet & a professional staff met all my needs & a great location.

The lighting in the room was about the only downside to my stay.

The hotel has been beautifully updated. My only disappointment was the lighting in the room. The valet parking attendants gave exceptional service, especially Percy Chang.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

On Saturday morning I would have liked the breakfast available before 7am more like 6:30 when you need to catch a flight

There was a woman Jessy at the desk she was exceptional in handling my requests for no feathers and near elevator quickly and she was so pleasant She always smiled and greeted all the people It felt very welcoming

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Overall experience was great
    • King Room with Two King Beds

We were in our room most of the day and said it was all right if the room was not clean but we had to request three or four times before we were able to get our towels

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Hilton

Some of the management and staff are not helpful, especially night shift, but the valley staff are so nice ppl. They made so many transactions in my card which made me confused in the total price. I don’t recommend this place for longe stay.

Location is ok

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Clean, luxurious.
    • King Room with Two King Beds

The hotel is awesome no issues anywhere, but be ready to come up with an extra money for parking and an additional taxes that comes with. To give you an example, my 5 day stay was prepaid but parking and taxes came to $170. A very large amount I was expecting $100 which is $19 a day for parking but they tag taxes.

Clean, luxurious..

Love the hotel, don't love the parking!

While the room rate was terrific, the parking rates are outrageous and, the parking structure is a significant distance from the hotel. The distance was too great for my elderly mother to manage, but that is the only criticism. Also, self-parking is $20 and valet is $25, but for anyone who has mobility issues, the valet is the only option. Considering its location and the distance to parking, I feel as if the hotel should adjust the cost of overnight parking.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the room clean and comfortable.

Breakfast was not included but after so many issues a...
    • Deluxe King Guestroom

The valet was rude and left my car running for an hour. Upon our arrival our room was overbooked and had to be downgraded to the following afternoon when we had to pack up and move to a dirty room that had big wet puddles throughout the room and rug that didn’t dry for two days? The bathroom was not restocked with towels and had to continually ask for more.

Breakfast was not included but after so many issues a complimentary breakfast did little to ease my frustrations but the restaurant staff was attentive and food delicious.

Family had a great stay

Everything was great

We had a great stay. Hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Food was good and price was ok. Parking was also a good price.

What a surprise

What's not to like!

Hilton has really worked on providing quality in all areas while keeping prices competitive. I was very impressed by the friendly helpful staff and how neat and clean the facilities were. Definitely a five star rating! We were there for my 50th High School Reunion as well and the food and service were far above what I have come to expect at banquet facility. Very refreshing to see a quality cooperation still exists. I would highly recommend their banquet facilities.

Excellent service will return and recommend.

Liked everything

Friendly staff, checking in and out fast. Housekeeping staff helpful and friendly not to mention valet staff service outstanding upbeat very nice always going out of their way to accommodate us- thank you!!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Location, value for money and bigger than usual rooms!
    • King Room with Two King Beds

Some reception staffs were not as friendly or approachable.

Location is ideal if you want to stay close to LA downtown. Bigger rooms than most in LA. Its bewly renovated so rooms look new. King double beds amazing size!

Fabulous

Parking was not cheap, but very convenient nevertheless.

This hotel lives well up to Hilton standards. Professional staff, fabulous room with huge extra-comfortable beds, lovely luxurious shower room, great breakfast and snacks throughout the day for Executive members. Very well located for Beverly Hills, Malibu,West Hollywood, one felt to be near everything.

Location was good as was the view from the room!

Greeting from check in person was cold and not very friendly. There was no mention of an additional parking charge of $20.00 per day when I booked the room ( however, the check out person was kind enough to remove this charge when mentioned it was not fair)

We had a problem with the people next door screaming at each...
    • Executive King Room with Two King Beds

We had a problem with the people next door screaming at each other at 4:00 am two nights in a row. Called downstairs and were told they would send security. Don’t believe security ever came but they did eventually quiet down.

Good facility, service lacking

Front desk staff failed to explain the extra $100 security deposit they charge per room, tried to shrug it away when I asked Bellman was missing at front door, only to show up minutes later when we tried to unload stuff ourselves to tell us we could not use the luggage carts ourselves

Location (cheaper alternative to Malibu/ Santa Monica area with a short drive to both) Room was clean

Big room, modern decoration.
    • Deluxe King Guestroom

Room was dusty. There were a lot of visible dusts on the wall and also in the bathroom. There was no mugs for coffee, there were only paper cups which I didn’t want to use again in the morning again. House keeping was not done on the third day so we had to wait for towels and amenities coming for 30 mins. The house keeping staff and the front desk staff were not friendly and helpful.

Big room, modern decoration.

Beautiful lobby;

Unfortunately, there’s sewer smell coming from the bathroom. IMO room service team needs a little improvement. For eg., at 8am, from my room I could hear a staff talking over the phone on the hallway (I checked if that was a guest but no) and could also hear the staff knocking on doors to ask if guests need room service. I personally find it quite loud. I also asked for a toothbrush set and waited for about 30mins and had to call the 2nd time before I received one (to be fair I called at around 12am). Nevertheless, I look forward to an improved experience during my next stay.

Beautiful lobby; friendly and helpful valet and front desk staff; spacious room with a chic design. Restaurant food was also delicious! Food was served on warm plates. Kudos to F&B team for paying attention to details. Bartender was professional and entertaining, I overheard some people venting about their day to him and he just listened attentively. Again, great job and keep up the good work, F&B team!

My stay was a good experience.
    • King Room with Two King Beds

Our room was on the third floor and next to some kind of conference room. I could hear people in there talking late at night.

Very nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable.

-Bellhop was asked to shove a cart full of wedding gifts...

-Bellhop was asked to shove a cart full of wedding gifts into a full elevator by some very rude guests. We were barely able to squeeze out of it when we arrived on our floor. -Bartender was happy to oblige to last call requests for patrons sitting at the bar, but when I walked up they were closed. -Dogs barking at 8 am Sunday morning non stop. I heard Hilton Staff in the hallway, but they did nothing.

Wonderful, cleaners amazing. I never had to call front desk for coffee once.

Strange smell in room.

Everything in the hotel was excellent. The only little complaint was I found that there was a bizarre smell in the room. I wasn’t sure if it was in fact the air conditioner causing that but when you turn the air conditioner on the smell went away. Just one little thing that seemed a little off. Other than that amazing. Yes the cost was high but that had more to do with the US versus Canadian dollar exchange. I would come back here in a heartbeat.

We had a very nice stay.

The parking was expensive. The bed was a little uncomfortable.

I really appreciated how nice the staff was. I also appreciated the style of the hotel and the cleanliness as well.

A nice stay for business travel
    • Deluxe King Guestroom with Two King Beds

Rooms didn’t have a microwave, small fridge, small coffeemaker, rooms overall were small in size

The staff was very accommodating and helpful. Very prompt when something was requested. Location was great, very close to many shops and restaurants

Unhappy, unfriendly front desk, only good part was valet parking.

check in was terrible, person was rude, blunt, clueless & it really ticked me off My booking was not correct, I added a day, it was a mess but corrected by a nice manager. I found most of the front desk staff TIRED, OLD, UNMOTIVATED except for the one manager that corrected everything. Room was nice but did not like the decor of girl on the wall. Room cleaner starts knocking doors at 9am, easter sunday!

bed was good, staff at valet parking good.

Just ok the added expense and parking was inconvenient

The added expense of $19 a day to self park,the added distance to walk from parking structure to hotel, no complimentary coffee in lobby room temperature was difficult to keep at a comfortable level

The bed was comfortable

My bed sheets where dirty.
    • King Room with Two King Beds

My bed sheets where dirty. After 4 nights a dirty tissue paper is still laying on the floor (was there when I came in) Finally today o my last day here a lady came to wake us from housekeeping. She just knocked at around 8 and she she realized we where still sleeping, or waking up from her knocking, she went away.

I enjoyed my stay. Great service. I would stay with Hilton again.

I didn’t like the price of self parking-$19, that seems quite high as opposed to valet parking at $24. Too much for parking! Also, I was looking forward to soaking in a bathtub. I didn’t know I had to ask for one ahead of time.

The service throughout the hotel was excellent!

Five star experience. Hotel and entire staff was amazing.
    • King Room with Two King Beds

Staff and Valet very nice and friendly.And helpful. Allowed a late check out. Which was very helpful.Room service was great and fast.Beds were beyond comfortable.Actually like to buy one..Five star experience .

Great location for us and beautiful room.
    • King Room with Two King Beds

The air conditioning in the public areas made it too cold to sit in the lobby or bar for long. The reception staff were superb at sorting out out a housekeeping issue. Would definitely return.

Beds and pillows were the best yet! All staff were friendly and helpful, especially the bald barman who can do card tricks!!!

Excellent breakfast.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Parking is a total rip-off... It would seem the hotel charges more than the actual parking facility were you to pay directly... Considering the room cost it seems excessive.

Excellent breakfast. Very nice room. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Will stay again.
    • Corner King

Was overcharged an front desk was no help. But one call to my bank fixed the problem. A

Modern suites an good view. The main entrance was really upscale.

room was clean and very nice

We had to pay an extra fee for parking. NEED A FREE PARKING STRUCTURE, especially when the hotel is so expensive they should be able to afford a free parking lot for travelers.

room was clean and very nice

Very good stay

The high cost to park at the facility, and computers went down the morning we checked out.

Bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were excelent. Bar was in a good location.

Had a wonderful stay overall. Would definitely stay here again.
    • Corner King

so little choices in the breakfast buffet. but there's a few breakfast places outside the hotel for more delicious choices.

bed was very comfortable. location is walking distance to mall. very nice room! lots of parking available.

Great location but for the price it could've included parking and a pool would've been nice.

No pool, parking was $19 per night.

The view from the hotel room of the mountains was fantastic. Bathroom was large and clean. Location was perfect, located by a very large mall and many restaurants.

It exceeded my expectations overall.

The pillows on the bed could have been a little more firm.

The room was larger than I anticipated! It was well laid out and the amenities were nice too.

The food was so expensive yet the sliders were dry and no...

The food was so expensive yet the sliders were dry and no flavor. I asked for them with cheese and they were brought up to my room without cheese. The food alone was cold and they bring me cold slices of cheese. Not good. The bathroom toilet didnt flush correctly.

room was recently refurbished but not sound proofed - very noisy - coffee maker was not clean

restaurant was almost empty but service was so slow. Bell service was terrible - had to wait 30 minutes for luggage pickup

front desk staff was helpful and very nice

Staff checking in was great.

The psying for parking at $15.75 a day no in and out the option in and out $19 day. Why not free as paid for hotel? Walls/door to thin heard everything

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Overall we loved our room and enjoyed ourstay. However, the food was just okay and needs improvement

The fries tasted reheated and so did the tortillas from the tacos. When we got the dessert most of the vanilla ice cream had melted.

The fish was good and the burger was flavorful.

Very noisy room.

Very noisy room. We have stayed here many times but we had an infant crying all night in the room next to us and inconsiderate room service staff knocking loudly in the hallway after 10 pm.

Not welcome

They charge for even hot water. Charge for every little thing.

When I arrived the room didn't have any thing to comfort. I have to call ask for water, rub, ....and they are keep offering membership instead. I arrived and want to rest and I have to call few time to send me what I paid for it. Air condition was unstable. Was not working correct.

prepaid for our room Aug 2nd 2017 arrived Oct 13th 2017 two...

prepaid for our room Aug 2nd 2017 arrived Oct 13th 2017 two text message from Credit card billing me twice$129--$129--50.00-- 1.00 while I was checking in. I returned home from our trip with these charges on our pending side of our credit card and the 2 days later $129 was posted to the charges on my account. I called and was told that I would have to wait 3 to 5 business days for the charges to come off the pending side of my account. But they would not acknowledge $129 was posted to my account. Finally the $129 was credited back and finally the pending charges came off after about 2 weeks! I am not happy about the credit card over charge! The hotel was a wonderful place to stay!

Beautiful hotel with accomodating and polite staff

I received an email the day of arrival that I needed to call Hilton. The first call disconnected after I was on hold for over 10 minutes before even speaking to a representative and the second call was promptly answered, however the woman that answered cut me off before I could even explain why I was calling. I was on hold for a total of 19 minutes to be told they just needed to confirm I was planning on staying there as they were sold out. I'm frustrated I didn't get an apology or even an acknowledgment of the inconvenience for me. Other than that, I have not one single complaint about the hotel or my stay.

Great location central to the coast, Los Angeles and surrounding areas and Universal Studios. The valet and front desk were great as I checked in close to midnight. As I went to check in, I realized I had forgoten my wallet in the car and valet was immediately called and brought my car back. For it being so late, the front desk was friendly and accomodating, even offering me extra water when she mentioned the water in the room was complimentary. The rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable and I realized I had a balcony.

Booking staff messed up my rate and treat me like I was...

Booking staff messed up my rate and treat me like I was lying about the rate I was quoted....i had be reaching out to them since 9.26.17....i only got my problem resolved when i sent down stairs to the front desk...im never using booking again...the service was horrible and they treated me terrible as a client....im very dissatisfied with booking....

Comfortable, perfect after a long day!
    • Deluxe King Room with View - Mobility/Hearing Access with Bath Tub

When we walked in, it took the front desk attendant a little longer than necessary to get us into the room. We were waiting about 5 minutes staring at him before he began looking up our rooms, it seemed like he was a bit distracted.

We were staying the night of our wedding, not wanting to return home after such a long day and it was so nice coming into the room with a cheese plate waiting for us! The room was large and comfortable, and the bed was great.

Nice hotel let down by reception

The reception service was terrible. The receptionist was very disinterested and she charged $150 for incidentals without letting us know which meant the card that we had all of our hotel money on was declined! We weren't told a room number or told how the car parking worked (we had to find out for ourselves later) which really gave us a bad first impression of the hotel. Car parking worked out at just under $20 per day.

The rooms were clean and the location was great for what we were looking for.

Home away from home.

Valet at front entrance. They also park and retrieve your vehicle upon going out to dinner. Hotel lobby is very comfortable. It has a self serve mini market store. Rooms are also very clean comfortable.

Very nice. We would stay here again.
    • Corner King

Our room was very clean. However, the hallway on the 5th floor where our room was didn't get vacuumed during our entire stay. Someone left a plastic drink cup on the table outside the 5th floor elevator on the 1st day of our stay. It was still there when we left.

Nice hotel. Staff treated us excellent our entire stay.

Overall it was ok

No pool,paid to have to park daily,no breakfast, finally paid for it and wasnt satisfied IF ANY was still out by 9:30, no balcony, not really a great view in 6 floor back side. We thought we were getting much more than we thought for our vaction for the price we paid. But LA California was good to us.

Great location, great staff, clean rooms...

Okay Stay

The check-in staff person was quite perfunctory. She didn't adequately explain the self parking ($19/day) procedure. We had to get help from the parking garage attendant, who was not a member of the hotel staff. She said the confusion happens all the time. Even though the shower is large, there is only a ridiculously small wire shelf to put soap, shampoo, etc. The soap and razor slipped and fell through all the time. See picture. Not sure why it didn't load properly! I would have appreciated some outdoor space that wasn't designated for smoking.

The room was quite spacious and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping. For the area, the price was reasonable.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

The staff was accommodating and friendly, especially the...
    • King Room with Two King Beds

The staff was accommodating and friendly, especially the valets. I was traveling with a baby and came in and out often. Each time they offered to help and did not want a tip! The room was a nice size and exceptionally clean. The bedding was luxurious with fluffy pillows. I chose the hotel for the location and its reputation. I was traveling with my eight month old baby and my old college roommate to a wedding in LA without my husband. I wanted a nice hotel where we would feel safe and cared for. That's exactly what we got! Fortunately, we got a good room rate on Booking.com, or I could not have afforded to stay here.

It was not comfortable.

Read box above. Also maybe you should include internet at the rate you charge for the room.

This place does not offer a pool or a hot tub which was extremely misleading online. My friend and I were extremely disappointed! What Hilton doesn't have a pool? The coffee tastes like water, the parking is way too expensive, the staff is not customer service oriented. The few who helped were not rude but also not friendly. Their customer service came off very forced and fake when we brought up our concerns. My friend and I were hoping for a fun get away w-end at this Hilton location, but it was unfortunately a bust.

Overall it was nice.
    • King Room with Two King Beds

I would recommend if you plan on eating out a lot. No microwave in room. The room was very clean. Hotel was nice. However, I had to call room service right after we got there because although I booked for 4 adults and 1 child there were only 3 big shower towels in bathroom.

All in all a great place to stay....except...

I found an empty condom wrapper on my desk chair when I checked in--a bit shocking. Also, the hotel restaurant didn't carry gluten free breakfast meat. Overall, I didn't trust the hotel food quality. I had to eat elsewhere.

Lovely facility, great staff and convenient for my needs

Not Worth The Overall Cost

Parking cost of $19 self park or $23 valet per day is one reason why we did not remain for the full 3 days Bathroom should be cleaned better/no tub in our room shower only No microwave in guest room(only on 3rd floor ice room area) Free breakfast should be offered for the cost of room/parking Fees for everything

The room was nice Great location

Great hotel with very clean room's.

I missed the indication of a daily rate charge in parking my vehicle at this hotel, when booking. That change my expected pay at the conclusion of my stay.

The room was well cleaned every day, with provision of fresh towels.

Didn't think about work the entire stay! Loved it!
    • Deluxe King Guestroom with Two King Beds

wish there was a robe in the closet :)

Staff was awesome and super friendly. Lift was offering a deal and it was half off to go through Topanga Canyon which was beautiful and super close.

Nice, comfy and safe
    • King Room with Two King Beds

We had to pay for parking every time we left and came back or a daily flat rate. Parking should be included in your hotel sty in my opinion.

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and it was a safe area.

High hopes for a nice stay but let down
    • Deluxe King Corner Room

$23.00 valet parking or $19.00 self park. Really? We requested an early check in as we were attending a wedding close to the hotel. I called around 10:00AM on the same day, before leaving home, and asked if our room would be ready, I was assured that our rooms would be ready by 12:30-1:00PM so my wife could get ready. We arrived around 2:00PM and were told our room was not ready, despite someone telling me on the phone that everything was a go. We had booked a corner room with a view on the top floor to get a nice view of the city. We were then moved down to the 7th floor with a view of a rooftop from an office building. There were no robes in the room, the AC unit was extremely loud which made it for a very sleepless night and the pillows were big, too thick and a tad stiff for our liking (should have brought our own.) Also, for the price of valet parking you would think the valet staff would be friendly but it wasn't the case. From the moment we arrived every encounter we had with them was rough. When we came back after the wedding, the valet attendant wanted me to drive up close to the car in front of me even though the family had two children with them and was unloading their belongings. He repeatedly signaled for me to move up on them but I wouldn't as to not scared the little ones. Once they moved we pulled up to a very upset attendant who probably doesn't have children so can't understand why we did't moved when asked.

Room was cleaned when we arrived

Like the room overall.

...just the pillows

Like the room overall. Well designed and was great for relaxing. King size bed was great ... would have preferred better pillows. Breakfast service was awesome!

No free parking

For guest, the parking should be free or close to no cost. It should be a facility as not every guest will have a car, but for the guest that do, parking should not be charged as we are already paying a high rate to stay at the property.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Not Going Back - Light in Room Turned on randomly at 2AM, 2:30AM,3:00AM &4:45AM-

Everything was awesome until 2am when the motion activated sensor light in my room decided to turn on at 2 am. I woke up startled and turned it off. It happened again at 2:30 and 3:00am. Finally I got back to sleep and it did it again at 4:45. I called the front desk furious, turned it off again and slept for a few hours. I checked out around 9:30am told the front desk person what happened and told them I wanted a refund. The manager called me a few hours later and told me that engineers checked the light and found everything ok(did they check it at 2am?- nope) and offered me a 20% discount which is not acceptable to me. I stayed it this hotel 1 time before without incident. I have a project in the area and would be staying there every few weeks but not now.

Comfy beds, very clean

Had a difficult time with the wifi, even though I am a hilton honors member (free wifi) - it didn't seem to work at times or stay connected.

Rooms were lovely - beds were super comfortable and the room was clean. All remodeled bathroom - very nice. Water bottles in the room. Coffee maker - which I used for hot water for my tea. The shuttle to my conference at Warner Center area was great and the driver was superb! He had great conversation and was very personable and friendly.

Nothing the service was terrible.
    • Deluxe King Guestroom

There was a roach in my bathroom around 6:30 am I called the front desk the lady said I could switch rooms but it was so late and I was too tired to move all of my things, plus my boyfriend killed the roach. She told me to call back when I got up. I called that morning and she never put any note of my phone call in the computer so when I called I didn't get much help.

Nothing the service was terrible.

Nice best, bad A/C

The air conditioner wasn't keeping the room cool enough and unfortunately I kept waking up in the middle of the night sweating so it made sleeping very difficult.

The room was very clean and modern and the bed was comfortable.

Location and convenience
    • King Room with Two King Beds

Felt like we were being "Nickle and dimed" for amenities. ie Wifi and parking. Also felt gouged for a "necessary" item in lobby store.

Clean, quiet, comfortable and friendly staff. Especially the bartender/server in lobby restaurant-- Very kind and good food. Good location also.

Only complaint is that the clock in our room (#1224) was an...
    • King Room - Disability Access

Only complaint is that the clock in our room (#1224) was an hour fast and our wake up call was also an hour later than we asked for (not sure if this was related to our clock being an hour ahead or not). Also surprised that we had to pay for parking.

Comfortable but next trip would stay where there is free parking and a swimming pool.

Price for parking was $24/night. At that price I would expect my car to be in the room with me! No swimming pool. Windows did not open. Toilet seat had to be worked on for it not to slip when one sat on it. No personality to the room...very sterile looking. I just wanted to get out!

People who attended at the entrance were kind and helpful. Maids were friendly. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I liked that they didn't use bed spreads which I always think might be dirty. The bed linen was covered with fresh sheets, so you know it's really clean.

Watch your money
    • Corner King

The fact that I found out that the hotel overcharged me and charged an extra hundred dollars for no reason. All of which took me over two hours of my vacation time to settle with the Front desk

My room was very nice.

Relaxing stay in a great area.

The self parking is $19 and Valet is $23 so you might as well just do valet. Also, they don't have a pool or hot tub.

The hotel is new and still has that new carpet smell in the hallways. The staff is really friendly and they had a nice bar area you can lounge at.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Our room wasn't ready at 2:45pm.
    • King Room with Two King Beds

Our room wasn't ready at 2:45pm. I was asked to be seated in the VIP lounge near the front desk until they came to get me. I waited 45 minutes and went out to check and the front desk person had forgotten me as I caught him going out the door after shift. He walked me to the desk and asked someone to help me again and I was again asked to wait. I did and a very nice staffer Jessie helped me get checked in when the housekeeping advised the room was ready. Other than that our stay was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Very relaxing, a great hotel to stay for a night or two!

It could have been better if the front desk personnel were more friendly and attentive. We checked in past 7pm and it wasn't I expected from the receptionist. She wasn't accommodating nor friendly at all, I hope next time I use your hotel it won't happen again. Other than that, everything was superb and I would definitely come back and recommend your hotel.

We particularly loved the comfortable bed and fluffy pillows! The room was clean, well kept and the view from our room was great!