Reviews of Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel 3 stars

1950 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA

#4 of 27 hotels in Boca Raton

Everything else was really nice, good location, friendly...
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds - Pool View

Only sad part was that the original gym was closed at the time for renovation... But I guess it will only make it better soon.

Everything else was really nice, good location, friendly staff, nice room...And free shuttle that brings you around

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Convenient hotel near downtown Boca Raton
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

Room was quite old, despite appear to be refurbished. Location is nice near downtown Boca Raton.

Spacious, great staff, smooth check-in/out experience. Great value for money

Location was great!
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

Location was great! My daughter goes to FAU! Excellent eating options...staff was nice and friendly quietness in the rooms like i couldnt hear the shower while my family was in there or toilet flush. Im a light sleeper so thats a plus!!! The parking was wonderful. I really enjoyed sitting in the pool area thats really nice lots of space. I will definitely be back.

great experience highly recommend this hotel.

there wasn't anything that I didn't like and I plan to stay here next summer.

Hotel was a quality operation and we were treated very well. I have recommended this location to other family members. The little breakfast tea counter on the 2nd floor was great and the people are wonderful.

Well located.
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

Desapointed with the cleanest of our room. I've stayed at this property before and rooms used to be super clean and smell good but this time not so much... over all the hotel is well located and very friendly staff.

Well located.

Bed was super.
    • King Room - Disability Access

We did have to wait to check in because the front desk guy was on the phone with a customer. He never looked up...never acknowledged that we were even standing in front of him. After waiting for about 10 minutes...he finally checked us in but no apology.

Bed was super...one of the best!

Good stay regardless minor thngs that could be improved
    • King Suite with Pool View

Bathroom needs renewal Sink is inside the bedroom. This is ugly and inconvenient. No air condtioning in seating area The hotel room needs remodeling

Large room, easy access Excelent bedding

Great Value with a courtyard sure to delight!

If you face the parking lot, not so great. But facing the courtyard is so inviting!

The courtyard with the pool has the nicest setting... so relaxing with their garden border! Their pool is also ocean water!

I enjoyed myself and would stay again.
    • King Room - Disability Access

It was clear by the second day that they do not have enough help cleaning the rooms. On the first day - it wasn’t untl 4 p.m. when someone stopped by. I can usually figure out patterns and procedures - but I never figured out what rooms they had to clean first...and last. On the third day, at least my sheets were changed and towels replenished. The poolside bar should have been open during the day on Friday; it is on Saturday and Sunday. There should also be a dedicated server who is more attentive to the crowd at the pool. This part seemed particularly haphazard and not well thought out. You are missing money on the table as long as you don’t get this right.

It was exceptionally nice of the manager to upgrade my room to a king suite. It really made the difference in the quality of my stay and comfort at the hotel. The bed was probably the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve slept on. I usually have insomnia but with a daily swim and comfortable bed, I slept then best I have in years. The pool is the central feature of this hotel. Others would say the restaurant; which I do not care for. The pool is good size and well attended. There were some kiddos there but parents were usually pretty good at keeping them from running around and causing too much discomfort for other guests. On the best days, they had a hard time keeping up with the need for pool towels.

Over all it was a wonderful stay! Loved everything, i would go again if it was cheaper

Expensive for what it is!

It would be nice if the property hade a spa in its establishment and also if breakfast was included, they told me I had to pay

Great location if you want to be in the center of Boca Raton. Very good restaurant in house.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Expensive Gym was in need of an update

Needed more comfortable lobby. Staff was profession but could be a bit warmer. Very nice rooms , kept clean Good , solid hotel Farmers Market in house restaurant was very good , service could have been faster but a very good in house restaurant !

The pool/hot tub/outdoor seating area was plush and...

Bed was bumpy and pillows were tiny!

The pool/hot tub/outdoor seating area was plush and beautiful. Pool was immaculately clean and refreshing. Beautiful landscaping.

We really enjoyed our stay
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds - Pool View

The hotel was very nice. They have a shuttle to the airport that runs every 15 minutes. They had a happy hour that was free and free breakfast that consisted of real eggs instead of the fake powder eggs that most hotels serve

Not a lively place but nice.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Everything closes extremely early. Got there at 9:30 or so... Couldn't even have a night cap. Our room had a short balcony and across the way were the rooms with the full balcony

Great Property restaurant

We enjoy the stay due to proximity of where we want to be.
    • King Room with Pool View

This 3 night stay Housekeeping not friendly, daily room cleaning poor. Other visits had better cleaning staff on duty. Left carpet unvacumed , surfaces dusty and bathroom not cleaned just placed fresh towels and wiped counter hair and mold in grout. Bathrooms and building are not updated and has a 70’s feel

Front desk staff friendly, pool clean , cafe and restaurant food and staff, convenient location Shuttle to locations with in 3 miles of hotel Door men very friendly and respectful

All in all a very good experience.

The only criticism we would have is with housekeeping. The room was always cleaned well but we had to ask for items each day: no tissues one day, no toilet paper another.

pleasant stay with places to chill both inside and out
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

garage needs better drainage or just have water swept away

everything was pretty well maintained. there weren't a lot of things that I saw that were in disrepair

I'd love to stay there again.

Nothing came to mind.

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Made some recommendations for local needs. Cafe was perfect for coffee and adjacent restaurant was wonderful, food was delicious!

Good Price For A 3* Hotel
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

The elevators stink like Nair Hair Removal Cream. The stairs smell strange but not as bad. They may or may not change your sheets daily. They dont clean the shower daily and mold appears quickly. I should have gone to Hyatt Place. Overall I'm not disappointed with Wyndam just some things need to be fixed.

Pretty good overall. They serve a lemon and green vegetable infused water that is amazing.The doormen hold the door and are very friendly.

nice pool with average rooms

After being out of the hotel all day, we returned to the room at 4 p.m. to find that housekeeping head not yet cleaned the room. They didn't actually come to clean until around 5 at which time we already needed to be getting ready 4 our night out. Which was very inconvenient. Also, the bathroom tub and shower were a bit outdated and a little run down. The hotel exterior and pool area where nice, but the rooms were just average.

The pool and pool bar area were very nice. And the pool and pool bar staff were extremely friendly and accommodating

location and convenience.

the AC was not reliable. the TV did not work well, cut in and out and remote would not work. no plug-in for electronics such as iphone i asked for 2 double beds and got one king.

location and convenience. easy check-in. nice cafe.

Everything was perfect and our expectations were more than...
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds - Pool View

Everything was perfect and our expectations were more than exceeded: Beautiful pool area, awesome guest service and staff, great restaurant at hotel, our room was cosy and nice with all necessary amenities :) Thank you so much!

I was charged a $60 per night "incidental" fee on...
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

I was charged a $60 per night "incidental" fee on top of what I agreed to pay on booking.com. I was told would be refunded after I checked out. It took over a week for that refund. That was quite a bit of money put on hold for no reason

Overall we thought it was good hotel for the price. I would recommend it to my friends.

The rooms did not come with a refrigerator but the hotel provided a good sized refrigerator after we asked for one. The closets were tiny in the rooms and the pillows on the bed were square but comfortable. There was only one ice machine for the whole hotel on the bottom floor.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was saltwater and very nice. The restaurant had very good food with a bar that stayed open to ten.

Nice hotel with excellent public areas.
    • King Suite with Pool View

I didn't like that the sink was outside the bathroom, just 5 feet from the bed. The bathroom is small. There was very little privacy; you have to wash and floss your teeth in front of everyone or wait until they are sleeping and do it in the kitchen sink. Also, if people goes to bed early, you can't turn the lights on because the sink is in front of the bed. I would remodeled it again and build a new bathroom with the sink inside in the kitchen area and the kitchenette where the bathroom is. Otherwise, the hotel is very nice.

We liked the lobby, the pool area, the restaurant was awesome! the convenient store where they sell prepared foods, desserts, soups, etc. We liked the Trend-tea area, and they have many more amenities. The suite had a nice size bedroom, living room and kitchenette. It has been remodeled and therefore has new carpet, new tile and new paint. The bathroom has the same everything including the same knobs. We also want to mention the location so close to the Mall, main roads, supermarket, Whole Foods, practically everything is there.

I was on the fifth floor and happily surprised to find a...
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

I was on the fifth floor and happily surprised to find a solid, working yoga studio at the end of my hall- just what I needed. I was in Boca Raton for stressful reasons so it was wonderful to have so many class options right outside my door- it really made a difference! And overall, the hotel had a practical, homey appeal that was nice. I stayed at the Boca Beach Club last time, but really, this worked out so much better. More intimate, more accessible, with more options nearby when you had to get things- it was perfect.

Perfect stay!! Staff was awesome
    • Standard King Room

Perfect sized room. Very clean. Awesome view of pool. Everyone was very friendly and had perfect customer service!! I will definitely stay there again!!

All good but thin walls!

Too thin of walls..i thoght hotels had better soundproofing than this. I was woken upcseveral times by the 2 people in the next room loud talking and loud music..1am...3am...4am..

The room was nice...needed new carpet ss there were many glaring stains throughout.

Poor service in cleaning room

Didn't clean room in 2 days I was there even though I reminded them at the front desk! After complaining, they offered me nothing!

Overall like of hotel

Excellent!
    • Standard King Room

Beautiful property. Pool area is the best. Totally recommend dining at the Farmer's Table restaurant. We enjoyed dinner and breakfast. The strawberry shortcake desert is a MUST...with homemade cream. The rooms a super spacious and clean. totally recommend this place!

An excellent hotel with a good pool.
    • King Room with Pool View

It seems the promised "sea water" in the pool was not really from sea... at least it was not really salty. But I could be mistaken.

Good comibanation of location, good pool (with enough space), nice room.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Enjoyed staying at Wyndham Hotel in Boca
    • King Room with Pool View

The high price of renting a movie in the room and the bathroom wa quite small. Other than that, nothing.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating by giving us a room change. The pool area was very nice and lit up nicely at night making sitting on the balcony pleasurable. The restaurant on the premises was excellent and the wait staff very nice. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

We would stay here again.

I thought the square pillows were too small. But I usually take my own pillow anyway. However, they were comfortable for my husband.

We enjoyed our overnight stay. The price was good and we would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great Hotel!!! Great Food!!! Great Yoga!!

Nothing!!!

Everything!! Staff was awesome! Rooms immaculate! Restaurant healthy and terrific!!! Yoga studio fabulous for both yoga and meditation!! Walking distance is shopping restaurants and mall. When I come to visit West Palm and Boca I will always stay here!!! It was honesty a surprise!! I travel quite a bit and what I really liked about the hotel is that they offered the type of balance that is perfect for me which is hotel/food/yoga/gym.

ok
    • Standard King Room

Too noisy in the morning. great swimming pool area

Room needs upgrade, very very noisy in the morning especially cleaning people start to slam doors non stop at 8am or before. unable to rest

The Front desk people were incredible.

the mattress was old it needed to be changed, and the AC worked but made a loud noise all the time.

The Front desk people were incredible. When you enter the property it is beautiful, then when you get in the room you are a little disappointed by the oldness of it. The restaurant,The Farmers Table was great for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

communication between booking.

communication between booking.com and the hotel was poor. The only right thing they did was reserve me a room but the type (needing two double beds) was not communicated to the hotel. Also the breakfast deal and late checkout requests were neither communicated. However due to the professionalism of the hotel they were able to accommodate my requests but I won't be using booking.com again.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Wyndham Boca Raton is an AWESOME place!!! 😀

Everything was PERFECT!

The cleanliness of the entire property, the friendliness and professionalism of all staff, and the ease of getting around the property. We loved every minute of our stay and plan to make this property our destination every time we visit our Boca Raton relatives.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

My second stay...can't wait for #3!
    • Double Room with Pool View

The only thing I wish I had known was that we needed to request a refrigerator for the room. We were there for 5 days and had no refrigerator in the room.

The beds were very comfortable! The room and bathroom were spotless. The pool area was beautiful and very clean. The staff was very nice and friendly. Their motto was "welcome home" and they were true to that. If you needed anything they were right there to assist you.

Was pretty but next time we will get closer to beach in Boca

No free breakfast; for the price per night, breakfast should be included

Comfy beds, nice pool view; although we had older side of property, so room wasn't that great. Mirror in bathroom had seen some things...but it was clean and that's what matters

A great location!
    • Standard King Room

Low level of toilet. It's difficult for an older person (especially with 2 hip replacements). And something I wish very strongly hotels would consider in the future when building or remodeling is to put walk-in showers in rather than tubs. Also better as we get older but how many people actually use a tub in a hotel/motel?

We were greeted by an extremely personable & helpful gentleman at the door who upon seeing I had difficulty walking (I use 2 canes for balance) had the front desk change our room to ground floor rather than far back on third floor. Also housekeeping did a wonderful job in the room. The patio looking over the fountain/pool area was awesome! A great place to read or just enjoy morning coffee.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Five star hotel
    • Deluxe Suite King Room

Great hotel

It was clean and nicely decorated. Soothing colors. Nice sheets and pillows. Foliage was beautiful. Everyone was very friendly. It was nice to have the kitchen.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Comfort small convenience

Not having a small refrigerator and a microwave Im a coffee reheated .... I don't like going to the main floor for ice If those two items were included Wyndham would have gotten 1000 %

Everything was handled very well

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Great restaurant and courtyard.
    • Deluxe Suite King Room

Bathroom towels need an upgrade. Felt like sandpaper. Otherwise all good.

Great restaurant and courtyard. Reasonable price. Friendly staff. Live entertainment in the courtyard.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

No ATM, no sundry shop for items one might have forgotten...
    • Standard King Room

No ATM, no sundry shop for items one might have forgotten when packing. Room very hot and stuffy despite running the AC. Slider door didn't close all the way even when locked. Room location was noisy-every morning we heard the trash trucks and delivery trucks under our window.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

The room was very clean .
    • Standard King Room

I had a terrible headache ask the front desk if they had a first aid kit to get a Tylenol or Advil the front desk answer no I should go get it at a Walgreens or cvs !!

The room was very clean .

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Staff, cleanliness and restaurant
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds - Pool View

Air conditioner blows right on bed and doesn’t always cool. TV poor sound

Staff, cleanliness and restaurant

Very pleasant

Very pleasant

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Staff at front desk wonderful
    • King Room - Disability Access

Bathtub wouldn't allow me to fill. Stopper broken. 2nd room 2nd stay same problem

Staff at front desk wonderful

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Already said what i had to say

Drinks were pricey

Comfy bed . Restaurant on property good. Location very good.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Everithing

it was very noisy almost all night.
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds - Pool View

it was very noisy almost all night. I was scared because the people next door were fighting very loud.

Very tranquil - leave sm children home.
    • King Room with Pool View

Pillows and no room service.

Beds great! Pillows- way to poofy, no neck support. Front desk- very courteous !

Staff was amazing and super polite the location is not only...
    • King Room with Pool View

Staff was amazing and super polite the location is not only beautiful but it’s near a lot of restaurants

EVERYTHING!
    • King Room - Disability Access

No mini fridge or microwave.

EVERYTHING!!!

Good expetience

Room was a little small, no fridge in room

We loved the pool at night and the quiet environment.

Love my stays in Boca Raton

Love everything about this property

Love it completely

Ok stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Pool View

Not able to get enough towels, place not very clean, tub didn't drain well.

Property needs renovation

Property needs renovation

it was just ok

they didn't clean my room entire stay

bed comfortable

The beds weren't comfortable and large enough for 5...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Pool View

The beds weren't comfortable and large enough for 5 people.

Pool and the seating around the pool waq great.
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

Pity they didn’t offer free breakfast as part of the price.

Pool and the seating around the pool waq great. Central hallway also beautiful!

The restaurant was excellent - farm fresh, healthy food

The restaurant was excellent - farm fresh, healthy food

A few of the staffers had attitude problems.

A few of the staffers had attitude problems.

Tube saw specks of black mole

Tube saw specks of black mole

Nice place

No refrigerator in room

Farm to table restaurant was fabulous

Not worth the money I paid .

Room smelled from carpet perfume. Bathroom outdated and shower temp kept going hot / cold.

Nice pool and grounds .

Super clean!

No room service:(

Super clean!!!!!!

The Farmer’s Table is our favorite restaurant!
    • Guest Room - 2 Double Beds

The Farmer’s Table is our favorite restaurant!

Perfect Wyndham Boca Raton

It is perfect

unmotivated staff, noisy room

unmotivated staff, noisy room

Lovely property, good value for what you get.

The restaurant is excellent

I am trying to go back to visit my daughter and the price...
    • King Room - Disability Access

I am trying to go back to visit my daughter and the price has tripled