Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NW - Galleria Area This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2855 Spring Hill Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30080, United States of America

#9 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

I will 100% stay at holiday inn express every chance I get

The ONLY thing not going for them was that they didn’t have a bar!!

I loved the whole vibe of the place. It was so comfortable. The staff were top notch!! The fitness area was the best I have ever seen on the road and the breakfast was just incredible!

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Surprise for Mother Day
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

They offer a ride to the game but they are unable to pick you up from the game. So I had to spend $50 to park at the game.

Closeness of it to the stadium.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Just disappointing! Price was more cause Braves was playing and yet service was less than reasonable

Weed smells as soon as you get offf elevator on 2nd and 4th floor. Husband reported it.. nothing came of that. Tub filling up as you shower. Broken curtain rolled up, so hello sunlight. Left @ 10:30am, no door sign.. go back at 11:00pm, bed/room untouched. Just disappointed!! Went to Omni for our last night, so refreshing!

??

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Short but great stay!!

The fire alarm went off about 10 times in the a.m. while we were sleeping but they made up for it!!

It was the best Holiday Inn I've been in! Clean, great shower, best bed, wonderful staff!!

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

• King Room with Sofa Bed

I was promised a king room, got there had 2 doubles. Wasn't offered a discount or any kind of adjustment. Manager on duty said that they had over booked and it wasn't nothing she was going to do about it.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

The staff was super friendly and helpful, the location of...

The bed was a little stiff, the shower took a while to heat up, and the reading lights above the bed didn't work.

The staff was super friendly and helpful, the location of the hotel is perfect if you want to be close to downtown but not pay downtown hotel prices. We were only about 15 minutes away from everything!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again.

The elevator was not working while we were there. Not a big deal, really. It was New Year's Eve, a lot of people coming and going on a holiday. Breakdowns are not usually fixed until the normal workday.

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful and polite, always smiling. The staff apologized for the inconvenience of a non-working elevator. There was nothing they could do to fix it but I appreciated their concern for everyone being comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Friendly staff, comfortable bed, yummy breakfast

When I walked into the room, the roof was leaking and a puddle of water was on the floor. Front desk apologized and got us another room. He even called up to 2nd room to make sure everything was ok.

Friendly staff, comfortable bed, yummy breakfast

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

The first room we were given had hair in the shower and...

There was trash everywhere. In the rooms, in the halls and the elevator.

The first room we were given had hair in the shower and trash on the floor. It was evident the room had not been cleaned well.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

I would say this is somewhere I would book again.

I did not like that the bathroom and sink were not in the same room,

The room was great beds were amazingly soft . I was happy I could plug in my firestick to watch my movies. And I like that check out was at 12. I LOVED THE KUERIG

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

mistake staying there

1. staff was extremely rude and unprofessional 2. there was a horrible mold smell at entrance to my room, staff would not relocate me 3. halls were tiny and dark

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Everything at this hotel was great.

Everything at this hotel was great. We loved the fact that we could walk to the ballpark and not have the hassle of finding or paying extra for parking. We will return next year.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

It was great.

Nothing. Loved it all.

The atmosphere here is great. We are newly weds and this is where we stayed for our honeymoon and we decided to go to a NFL game and we decided to stay at this place again. We loved our experience there. We we arrived on Saturday October 14, 2017 the lady at the desk remember us and welcomed us back with a BIG smile on her face. I would recommend this place to everyone I know.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Not staying again

The room I confirmed was not available when I arrived. They gave us another room that had ants so they gave us another room. We asked for 2 queen beds but ended up getting a room with a sofa bed that had stains was not comfortable at all.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

I liked the style of the hotel.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I didn't like a mold opening in the ceiling of my bathroom.

I liked the style of the hotel.. the bed was really soft and the staff especially Kenishia was really nice!

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed the visit.

Nothing, everything was good.

the location was perfect for Suntrust park. Hotel was clean and tidy and the staff very helpful when we asked for directions or places of interest to visit while in ATlanta.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

location,staff,breakfast
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Son booked a room which ended up exactly like mine with 2 queen beds.Considerably less expensive.The hotel upgraded him to my type room from a single.No fault of Booking.His less cost fine with me of course,

location,staff,breakfast

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

Close to the Braves ball park.

Came in at night, missed the turn the first time and had to circle around.Very minor issue compared to all the plusses the hotel offers.

Close to the Braves ball park. Very clean. Staff professional, gracious and helpful. Excellent breakfast and room service. Would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Per usual Holiday Inn express.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Reserve 2 double beds. Got one bed ( 2 small). Has 2 go back down after check ion also. Keys would not work.

Per usual Holiday Inn express. Nice breakfast. Clean comfortable room.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Great hotel close to Braves stadium
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Our room wasn't ready when we got there. We arrived after the booking time and it was the night of a large concert event. The staff was very accommodating and got us another room ASAP. Very professional and pleasant.

Super comfy bed. The complimentary breakfast was much better than most. Will definitely stay here again. Waking distance to the stadium. Can't say enough good things.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

As above

I'm a tour bus driver in the entertainment industry and they have ample parking which is a huge plus for me. Good places to eat within walking distance. It's clean and comfortable. I love staying at this place. Just wish they would work with bus drivers on their rates.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Bitter Sweet
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Room didn't have a light blocking curtain. No microwave. Couldn't get the safe to work. I know check-in is at 3:00 but we arrived at 1:30 and was told it would be a few minutes, rooms weren't quite ready and they would call us. No call. Asked at 3:00, not ready. One of 2 ready at 3:30 so we all went to the one room to wait on a call that the other room was ready (no call) Went back down at 4:00 and the other room was ready on another floor. Other guest were coming in with no wait.These reservations were made in early March. I've never waited that long for a room. I'm not a complainer but YOU asked ME.

Nice big TV, nice breakfast, liked the pan cake machine and the little cheese omelet and good flavored creamer and good coffee. It was good to leave the car in the hotel parking lot during both ball games at no extra cost and have the tram pick us up and bring us back at no cost!

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Perfect for a family trip to the Braves game.

One of our beds was really noisy. It made noise every time my kids moved. The air didn't seem to work just right. If you are looking for a drink they did not have a bar.

Had a great complimentary breakfast. The staff was super nice and helpful. It was in a great location. The walk to the Braves game was super easy.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

Rockin with Metallica & HIE

The parking lot was full at check in. We had a stressful time with parking.

The proximity to Suntrust Park. Emily Jo, at the front desk, was so friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Staff was nice and location was good
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Room smelled of mold, dit was damp feeling, the lighting in the room is awful, bathroom was very small poor lighting. Air conditioning did no work well. Breakfast was just ok.

Staff was nice and location was good

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

One good thing about going to Atlanta.

Nothing in particular really stood out.

Honestly it was the staff who made us feel at home by talking to us like family when we spoke to them. These individuals were fantastic and definitely enhanced our stay. We will be back. Thanks.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

Heading to SunTrust Park? Stay at the Holiday Inn Express!

I saw a shuttle outside main entrance, it would be nice if they ran a shuttle to SunTrust Park. Not really a complaint, just an observation.

Proximity to SunTrust Park and price. Friendly staff and helpful when requesting toiletries. Also free cookies in the lobby!

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Perfect for a Braves game.

Walking distance to the new ballpark and tons of restaurants and bars. The bed was comfortable, and the room was very cute and clean. Free breakfast made it easy to have food before showering and driving home. Go Braves!

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Pillows were extremely soft and the bed was so big .
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I liked everything didn't dislike anything

Pillows were extremely soft and the bed was so big . Couldn't hear nobody next door which was a plus . Room was very clean .

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Good experience, would book again.

Coffee maker did not work. Tried to pull down the window shade and the whole thing came crashing down, which meant daylight woke us earlier than we would have liked.

Breakfast was good, something for everyone. Clean room, easy wifi connection, friendly staff, comfortable bed, quiet air conditioning system. Easy access to Suntrust Park for the Braves game.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Quick holiday getaway

breakfast. prefabbed eggs are never a good idea. i know you cant have a full fledged kitchen and keep cost down. but there are food suppiers that make excellent prefabbed breakfast sandwiches. just a thought

clean, quiet, good location, artsy deco.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

Not enough bang for the buck!

Average sized room. Small, tight bathroom w/ small lavatory and no room for toiletries. Breakfast was sparse: Eggs were cold, no bacon, no potatoes. Room cost way too much for what this place has to offer. I have stayed in some very nice HI Express hotels and rated them highly. Unfortunately, this is not one of them. Sorry, we won't stay there again.

Bed was okay.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2017

Good until I left
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

My card wasn't charged until 4 days later they never even held the amount on my card the first night which caused my card to over draft and I will never stay there again for only tht reason

The faculty

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

Excellent cimport and cleanliness.

Large party of students leaving were allowed to leave all their luggage in the lobby making the breakfast area difficult to use.

Staff were friendly. All hotel areas were clean. Express checkout.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2017

Got down for breakfast a little late, 9:58 fridge was locked.

Got down for breakfast a little late, 9:58 fridge was locked. And the lady was loading the eggs on a cart. No coffee. Several other people came down right after me. What was the rush? What were they going to do with all the leftovers? That is the first time that has happened to me in a a HIE

• Reviewed: March 30, 2017

not for me

check-in wait while kids bought snacks noisy guests , during the night Guest damage rear of vehicle and left a cheezy , im sorry note on my car windshield

rapid checkout receipt

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

Great stay as usual

Breakfast was good. Sorry but I don't drink coffee. Orange juice was great though. From the gym to being able to wash clothes. Love this hotel.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2017

Wonderful!

Not a thing!

The two male staff at the desk were delightful! They were funny and personable. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in! The seating for breakfast was very comfortable and tasteful.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2017

The beds were comfortable.

The free breakfast is not worth it. The food was not tasty. I have been to other hotels with free continental breakfast but this was the worst! There was only one wastebasket in the entire room and bathroom.

The beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2017

Great place to stay in a fine location.

I'm very pleased with everything.

Very friendly staff from check in to check out. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast provided a variety of fresh, plentiful options. Close to the mall and some fine restaurants.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Great Stay, Great Location

No microwaves in the rooms

Great location! Literally walking distance from the mall and many different attractions ( Aquarium is 15 minutes away). The rooms were so clean and the staff were amazing! I had a great birthday weekend! I will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Great staff!!

Staff was extra friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good as well. The room even had black out shades which made sleeping in on vacation super easy.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2017

The beds are really good quality.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Breakfast was not really appetizing but that may be as good as they can get from the Corp way to serve breakfast.

The beds are really good quality. Rooms are clean and the wifi worked perfectly. Great place to stay near the Galleria.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

NYE Stay

The ATM was broken, the left elevator broke when we arrived, and there was a used, dirty washcloth left in the shower when we arrived.

The breakfast buffet was great! The neatness of the staff and the facility.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2016

This stay left us SPEECHLESS!

I loved everything!

We enjoyed everything about our stay and became a rewards member. We will most definitely stay again and will recommend to family and friends. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2016

Great hotel for the price,clean facility, friendly staff

Breakfast. I wish they would serve a full complete hot breakfast. Instead they serve a quick grab and go breakfast.

Great hotel for the price,clean facility, friendly staff

• Reviewed: September 29, 2016

Remarkable staff in a very stylish and modern hotel for a great price - just outside of downtownATL
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The only thing that was a little rough on my stay, and it was very minor detail at that, was that breakfast that day ended at 10am and for me not getting back to my room till 3am was an early call for food lol.

Very modern style and feel. It made my stay feel much more luxurious. The woman that checked me in and out the next day was incredibly polite. In the elevator up I was with a woman from housekeeping and she asked if I needed anything in my room and if I was enjoying my stay, when I declined extra things for my room when she asked, she leaned in to me saying "Now don't get shy to ask for things from me because I want you to enjoy yourself" Staff was genuinely nice and personable.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2016

I don't usually complain, But.....

Took almost 20 mins to check in. Long line & only 1 person working behind the counter. Cable TV did not work. They would not answer the phone at front desk. Called literally 10 times. Room had not been dusted. Stayed in Room 612. Ceiling had leak stains on it. Air unit wouldn't work on Auto control. I would not stay there again. I expected more from Holiday Inn Express.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2016

• King Room - Hearing Accessible

The staff was very friendly and respectful. My key card was not working on 5th floor and the gentleman brought it to me so I didn't have to go back down. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

The staff were very pleasant.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Our bed felt uncomfortable after a few nights, memory foam with too many memories made on it! The breakfast was not gluten free friendly.

The staff were very pleasant. The gym was great and well equipped. The room was clean and the cleaners did a good job.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2016

Not worth the money

There was a laundry room on my floor and the sound of the machine including the strong smell of ditergent kept me up all night. The pillow and the bed sheets and the cheap matress were awful. This was a 2.5 star motel at best!

The massive TV chanel options was the only good thing in my room that I loved.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Everthing was great!

a better return times back on shuttle from baseball games

Everthing was great!!

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Perfect location and comfy beds

Perfect location and comfy beds

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

The overall experience was great and I enjoyed my time.

The pool hours.

The location and friendliness of the staffs. Just wished the pool would have stayed open a little longer for adults to enjoy.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Dirty towels, room was not clean bathroom dirty
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothiy

Dirty towels, room was not clean bathroom dirty

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Kasey was a great help at the front desk.

Kasey was a great help at the front desk. Wonderful attitude and just plain nice

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

The location is great if you’re going to a game at SunTrust...

The location is great if you’re going to a game at SunTrust park.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Great for Braves games

All good!!!

Close to Everbank Field.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Best aspect was the staff

Way over priced

Staff were outstanding and friendly

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great stay!

Just need small details - like the bathroom paint was beginning to flake. Coffee could be better quality

Bed was very confortable

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Staff was very nice

Hairs in the bed n then we found a hairball in the other bed

Staff was very nice

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

We had the best Atlanta trip we’ve ever had!

Bathroom could be bigger but it was still great!

Bed was super comfy, quiet room, this part of town seemed very safe

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Amazing...

Not one thing I loved it

Customer service was amazing

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Hotel was good. Disappointed room booked not available (king bed booked). Neighbors loud
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

At check in found room that was booked was not available

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Awesome and we will definitely stay again.

The clerk was friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean. The breakfast was awesome with a variety.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Bathrooms are small but clean!!

It's a Great location. The price is great price with very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Eceftyfhi3

Eceftyfhi3

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Perfect and clean place quite
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Breakfast is kind of little

Kind and nice staff very clean quite during night good beds

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

The bed was very comfortable.

Wish there would have been a bath tub, but the shower was nice.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Location and modern rooms.

Can’t think of very much that I did not like as it met all my needs.

Location and modern rooms. The staff was incredibly helpful as well.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel!!

An indoor pool would have nice for winter travel.

I loved the yoga / meditation room! It was an unexpected bonus!! The food was also great!!

Amazing

Breakfast was a plus!

Very pleasant

The fact that the room didn’t have a microwave in it

I loved the bed really the entire room

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Easy access of the freeway.

Easy access of the freeway. Convenient to had up the car too!

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

ok.

Bathroom...squinchy. Dollies for transporting luggage were not good. No place to hang clothes and caused us to make two trips.