2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center - Midtown

Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Memphis Medical Center - Midtown This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1180 Union Avenue, Midtown, Memphis, TN 38104, United States of America

#28 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Fantastic and would definitely stay again.
    • Standard Room

Can't fault anything.

Rooms were clean, beds were very comfy. Wendy in the restaurant was amazing, she was the highlight of my trip, so friendly, smiling and singing was such a pleasant change, would come back here just because of her.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Everything was perfect.

It could have been cheaper, but the price wasn’t bad for the quality!

Everything was perfect. Location to Beale street, staff, food, rooms, everything!

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Breakfast was great, rooms were nice, proximity to my event...

My truck was broken into in under 30 minutes of arrival. It was parked in front of the hotel, 4 pm, bright day, next to the pool and a highly traveled street. I don't have thief worthy items of value in my truck. I do have damage to the handle and door panel that will be somewhat costly to me. I believe that someone targets the hotel(s), awaiting for new arrivals that leave items in their vehicle. You may want to investigate this. I notified the staff and made a police report.

Breakfast was great, rooms were nice, proximity to my event good. Staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Overall a pleasant experience.

I suppose that the area is a little sketchy. I don't know that I would have done a whole lot of wandering around, but there was no reason to. The parking lot isn't secured, but we had no issues at all. Lock your car and keep valuables out of sight and you should be fine.

The location, in relation to downtown, was quite good - a few of miles, or less, to the things we wanted to do - other than Graceland. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was tasty and more than enough, coffee and tea all day, fresh cookies, popcorn and lemonade every afternoon. Considering that there are hospitals in this area, I was quite surprised that we didn't hear ambulances - but that's a good thing.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Good stay in clean rooms with an excellent staff.

The bathroom needs an exhaust vent installed, steam builds up making it hard to see after a shower, unless the door is open, which there's no privacy. Also we had to lay down a small towel inside the tub to avoid a fall, it's very slippery.

The breakfast was very good, kudos to the cooking lady, she went out of her way to make sure my wife pancakes were done right, even the machine was not working properly and that's a big plus for me. Also. loved the idea of having a small fridge and microwave in the room.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Staff were all very friendly from reception to the cleaner,...

Nothing, good beds, nice shower with fresh rooms.

Staff were all very friendly from reception to the cleaner, they are all so happy. Greeted with biscuits/cookies on arrival with hot drinks available. We checked in early and then went to Graceland which is so easy to get to from this hotel.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

good

a little bit expensive but other than that nothing much

staff is very good and friendly. the ambiance and breakfast is very good in hotel location is in the midtown so it was very comfortable to travel nearby.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

The staff was great and helpful with directions any kind of...

Event if listed in the available features there was no laundry service available

The staff was great and helpful with directions any kind of need, breakfast was good, the room was confortabile

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Modern hotel friendly staff.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately the air conditioner was extremely loud. Which did not give us a good night sleep

The breakfast was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and modern.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Stay was great. Convenient location for things we were doing while there.

The television didn't work well - informed front desk staff of problem when we checked out. It would stay on about five minutes and then just stop working.

Room was clean and comfortable. Quiet even though it was in the medical district. Breakfast was awesome - lots of variety for adults and children. Staff was wonderful.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Nice hotel!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We were a bit far out of town, but honestly that was our mistake, we miscalculated the location w.r.t. the distance from town (and the heat at the moment).

Clean. Nice rooms. Breakfast was fine.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Quiet stay within distance of downtown
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel is a little way out of downtown, thankfully. It’s only a few minutes and a six dollar Uber to the attractions. Sun studio is under a mile away. The reception staff are so helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are quiet, clean and the beds large and comfortable. The breakfast is free and your typical American, but remember it’s free, so why people knock it I don’t know. There are free cookies and popcorn at 4pm and coffee all day. It’s an ideal location to get away from the noise and crowds and free parking.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Memphis rocked it!

Just a little cramped.

The nighttime employee, maybe Darnell??, was fantastic. EVERYONE at this hotel was friendly and helpful. After returning from a trip w/ 3 different hotels, this was our favorite by far. Best breakfast too. Loved having a fridge and microwave as well!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Nice, friendly hotel in great location with free breakfast and parking.

Beds were a little on the firm side and pillows were a bit on the too puffy side. Bathroom faucet was loose, but I didn't report it until I left, so didn't give maintenance a chance to fix it. However, I'm not sure why housekeeping didn't notice it before I arrived.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Property is in a great location as long as you have a car -- just a 5 minute drive to Beale St. and other tourist locations, but unlike other downtown locations, this one has free parking!

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

It was Awesome

Nothing nice stay

The Staff was awesome we arrived at 11 checkin was 3 but the manager and young lady at the desk did everthing to get us a room ready!!! Excellent Guest Service!!!

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Great stay. Will definitely return when I visit Memphis again

Check in. Didn't know you needed a card. I only had cash.

Everything was great. Had a little problem at check in cause I only had cash and needed a credit card. That need to be made clear.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Courtesy of front desk staff.

The facility was good. Had problem with domestic issues between guests at 3 a.m. Relocated on second night of stay.

Courtesy of front desk staff. Kim, manager, was excellent in helping our situation.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Great time would recommend to others
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

A lot to ask but a shuttle to the main town but would not put me off the hotel as other features were more important

It was the little things that made it perfect and the staff were so friendly. These touches made it special

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Great place to stay while in Memphis and the staff made the difference.

Beds can always be softer for me! Was a little higher priced that I would have liked for an overnight stay, but the place was great.

The staff were great and I assume he was the manager, but there was one male individual that gave us excellent information and advice for our stay. Also, the breakfast was the best we have had as a continental breakfast. The ladies tending to the breakfast were as great as the rest of the staff. I wish we had time to stay at least a day longer, but we were only there overnight. Only reason facilities didn't rate excellent was because they were under construction, but otherwise they were great.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

The best damn Hotel in Memphis

That was nothing I didn't like about the property it was on point

I love the fact that the property was located conveniently down the street from Beale Street

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

I stay there often and the mattress has not been an issue before. I like the location.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

They need to change out their mattresses. I was sleeping either in a hole or on a hump. Not very comfortable to say the least. Don’t stay in Room 128.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

I stay at this property frequently.

It’s so great that it’s sometimes booked full by the time I need a reservation

I stay at this property frequently. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are nice, the breakfast is delicious and it’s so close to all of the action

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Awesome

Staff was extremely courteous, the extra amenities and location was awesome, My husband and I will most definitely be staying there every visit to Memphis while going through his treatment at the hospital. Thanks to everyone for a pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

After a negative visit at another hotel and viewing multiple...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

After a negative visit at another hotel and viewing multiple others we went with Holiday Inn for pricing and location. The politeness and knowledgeable staff were an added bonus. The hotel is bright and clean with very attentive staff. The amenities are worth it!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

Very comfortable and cozy, could have spent my day in that bed!

They stopped cooking breakfast a little early. I went down at 945 and they were out of a lot and when I asked, the dining staff was slightly rude about the breakfast times.

The pancake machine in the kitchen was really cool and I love that they had cookies and juice all day in the lobby.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Quality Accommodation - Mile from Downtown
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Be aware that one of the guests had their car broken into overnight which was reported to the police - but certainly don't agree with a previous post stating this was a dangerous area because we felt very safe whilst walking around.

Fantastic hotel and chosen because of the price - about a mile from downtown which is walk able or can be reached by a bus. Staff are so friendly and helpful. Great breakfast which sets you up for the day. Nice extras with cookies and popcorn served later in the day.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Very nice hotel with a good location to Downtown Memphis.

Nice large room with decent size bathroom. Good breakfast options available. Not too far from everything we wanted to do and very close to Beale Street and Downtown Memphis.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Had a good relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Everything was good.

Having a outdoor pool. The breakfast is better than other hotels. Liked the wonderful service of pop corn, drinks and cookies after 4pm. Also, having the fruit and water availabe at all time is fantastic. Staff are so friendly and helpfull. Would definitely book a room there again.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

Stay was mostly pleasant no issues with staff but expected more amenities for the price
    • King Room - Smoking

Did not like constantly having to watch CNN in the lobby - consider allowing residents the option of changing channels or consider a neutral channel such as the weather channel for broadcasting all day - i did feel the hotel rate was slightly overpriced by $20-$30

Continental breakfast was great- also the hotel bed was very comfortable to sleep in

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

The hotel was everything you needed to for a sightseeing trip to Memphis.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a little renovation work going on but it didn't affect our stay.

Everything was great! My friend and I were there for Elvis week. I wanted a hotel in a ok area and close enough to Beale street. The reviews made us kind of weary but it was a great stay. I think the hotel had recently been updated and modernised. The room was very clean, the beds comfortable and the bathrooms looked new. The shower was great!! The breakfast was the usual American Express breakfast but with plenty of choice and room to sit!! The food was always replenished so it was fresh. I didn't know this but the breakfast staff would pack up your breakfast to go (We took bagels and fruit with us to the airport) The staff were all very helpful and friendly! calling uber for us and giving us tips. The best of all was the short trip to Beale street, a $6 ride. The area around the hotel was fine. Mainly medical offices. I always stay at the Holiday Inn express and this was, I think, a step above. Tip! Uber to the airport it was $12. We paid I think $25 from the airport to the hotel.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

welcomed us like family

Loved it all, no complaints.

Breakfast was excellent with hot items like, pancakes, omelets, biscuits with sausage gravy, and cinnamon rolls. Plus at 4pm there is fresh cookies, popped popcorn with sweet tea or lemonade daily. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the free water by the front door.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Very clean hotel. Comfortable bed. Lovely staff who were very helpful. Highly recommended! Thankyou!
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

A great selection of breakfast foods. Very good coffee with coffee machine in the bedroom -which was welcome! Complementary afternoon snack in foyer if you needed it. Overall, a wonderful stay! I came to celebrate Elvis Week & will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

Really friendly and helpful staff!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The plastic crockery and cutlery for breakfast

Really friendly and helpful staff!! All day free coffee and tea, Complementary lemonade, cookiesand popcorn in the afternoon. Lactose free milk available for breakfast

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Worthy!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We had a problem switching credit cards and it took days for them to solve it! The price was also way different from the one we see during reservation at bookings.com, so be prepared, at least 20% more because of taxes!!!

They serve free water and snacks! Popcorn!!! They received my amazon packages even when I was away!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

This was my 3rd stay in Memphis, and by far this was the best hotel Ive stayed it, just perfect.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing our stay was perfect, thank you

1. The Reception staff were amazing, we received a lovely warm welcome upon our arrival. During our stay, they went out of their way to be helpful, and were so friendly and happy. A special mention to Doris who was such a lovely helpful lady, and nothing was too much trouble for her. 2. The beds and pillows were exceptionally comfortable, we had a perfect sleep every night. 3. Rooms were extremely clean and well maintained. 4. We loved the complimentary drinks and cookies at 4pm each day, the complimentary popcorn 4pm-11pm every day. And on the extremely hot August days, the complimentary bottles of water were greatly appreciated THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE WILL DEFINATELY BE RETURNING

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

I would high recommend staying at any Holiday Inn Express

Popcorn at all sites!!! I love popcorn

This was the second Holiday Inn Express we stayed at on our first road trip for layovers. The rooms were comfortable, good area, breakfast was perfect, juice, coffee, popcorn and cookies available during the stay. Customer service was appreciated!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

It isn't located in an ideal area, but we felt secure in...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had mo issues with the property.

It isn't located in an ideal area, but we felt secure in our stay. Loved the breakfast. Staff member, Calvin, was very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

It was an amazing visit and I would stay again.

I loved everything about this place. I would stay again.

The staff was really great but Kim was so nice and helpful to us. She made sure we were able to get to where we were trying to go and checked to make sure we were able to make it. The bed was so comfortable that I hated to get out of it. The breakfast was really amazing also.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Rooms at Holiday Inn Express are usually wonderful.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

This is the second time to book a room through this site. This is the second time my reservation was not the correct room. I reserved a two queen bed room and only received a single queen bed room. The exact SAME thing happened just 3 weeks ago. The hotel was UNABLE to give us the correct room. This was EXTREMELY frustrating. Other than that, the only real complaint I had was the carpets needed a very good cleaning.

Rooms at Holiday Inn Express are usually wonderful.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

A true gem in midtown!

Elevator was hot.

Breakfast here is great along with other snacks the hotel had provided throughout the day..They provided great southern hospitality and plus in a great location from downtown.The beds are stiff but still comfortable.wifi is topnotch.plenty of towels and rooms real nice.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Simple Overnight Stay

They're was an odor to the room and the location was not lit as much as night.

The setup of the room was good, nice electronic upgrades, and style.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Decent stay in Memphis
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Tight bathroom and needed an upgrades. Elevators are way around the back with no signage

Pretty good location, and clean room, just older and in need of an upgrade

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

A good hotel for money but watch the distance from town
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Having to drag my suitcase over carpet. This is quite difficult although one could have got a cart. No restaurant for other meals on site so one had to travel several miles in to town by paid transport to acquire food. This was a slip on my part when I booked.

The breakfast included in the tariff. Plenty of variety but only went on to 10 a.m. The staff were friendly. The room was good value for money. Bed was comfortable. And they had a bath which is a good start. There is no pick up at the airport but I got a ride with a shuttle from another property of the same name in the city who just happened to be there.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Exceptional Hotel, Great Service, Safe Environment, Enjoyed Breakfast and love the new updates.

We cannot think of anything we didn't like. :-)

The staff was exceptionally nice and very attentive. Everyone and I mean everyone from the cleaning staff, to front desk, to breakfast staff were so kind and very welcoming.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

The room was everything to be and my family.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool to many out slide guests and only 3 guests where your room to the pool @ one time ..... mad

The room was everything to be and my family...we enjoy our stay

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

I enjoyed my stay and was very impressed that I was greeted every time I came into the hotel.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It sounded as though the people who were in rooms across the hall were inside my room when they talked in the hall. Need better insulation in the walls though I know that's not an easy fix.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was learning to use my Uber app while at the hotel and they gave me some valuable pointers.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

Great stay in Memphis
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Only down side was the room was a bit dark and not enough lighting for the size of the room.

Staff very friendly and helpful and gave out free bottles of water at the desk which was great due to the heat. Great outdoor pool area - again a bonus for the weather! Ended up staying in the largest room in the hotel which was massive with lovely comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2017

Ókay, but not the Radisson you may be used to in Europe.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Having stayed at many Radissons around Europe, the quality level seems much lower here. There are some serious issues with cleanliness at the hotel. On the 3 days at the hotel, the floor outside the lift on our floor was filthy and was never cleaned in those 3 days. The lift itself was also quite dirty and the window of the lift streaked. The window allowed you to see the top of the reception area and this was covered in dust, so much so that you can clearly see hand and foot prints of workers on there. Also, when we asked for a cab to be called, we were told they dont do that and gave us a number to call ourselves (which is an international call for us with our mobiles!!).

It was nice to have a bar on site and the bartender was very helpful in telling us what to see and do around town. Location was good for Florence and Muscle Shoals

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

I will not be back, you guys don't value your customers, their safety, nor their possessions
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that my room got broken into due to the housekeepung lady losing her key....i lost ALOT of stuff due to this situation

The first impression of this location was fine until my room got broken into

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

The entire trip was great in part to the location and staff of Holiday Inn express

No problems at all

Convenient to everything we wanted to do...staff was able to assist with times and locating some of the places we were interested in. Breakfast was more than accommodating.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

Other than the clean sheets when they made bed it is a nice hotel to.stay in a bit pricey though.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They came in while we were gone to clean the room made the bed but didn't change the sheets how I knew because we had accidentally made a food stain.

My husband loved the hot breakfast that was served daily.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Breakfast was good but for the rate of money we payed and...
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was good but for the rate of money we payed and the swimming pool was not filled and cleaned.. Plus i requested down stairs room and got put on the 4th floor.. Not like my other visits to the Holiday Inn Express.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2017

Best staff!!

No complaints.

The staff was friendly, helpful and readily available. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Telesa in housekeeping was a breath of fresh air every day!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Very good location if you don't mind a walk.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

More variation in breakfast from day to day would be nice.

The hotel is simple, clean and comfortable. The pool area is also very nice. Downtown is a 40 min walk or a 5min drive away and there is a bus right on the corner next to the hotel. Sun Studio is a 15min walk away. Great velue for money.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

Stay here for down town visits
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff and managers were very helpful and particularly gave very good advice about where to go and how to get about in down and mid town. The taxi service was also so friendly and effective and saved using the car to go out in the evening ...and have a good time.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Satisfied
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Whoever tidied our room the first night didn't do a great job. All that was done was the covers were pulled to the top of the bed. This isn't the biggest deal, but when you're paying a high nightly rate, the expectations are high as well.

Breakfast was great. There were many options to choose from! The front desk staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Great stay in Memphis!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Neighborhood short on attractions but short Uber got you to more happening areas.

Nice clean modern room, friendly staff, awesome continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2017

Nice and clean hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Distance between bed and built-in furniture was a bit tight and we are small people. Waffle maker would be nice. Dining room was dark - was told lights would be installed soon.

Proximity to everywhere we needed to go. Remodeled - felt so much fresher and cleaner (was here 4 years ago). Bottled water, popcorn was a nice touch. Tea. And coffee 24/7. Very nice. Suggestion: upgrade to a hot water dispenser where manual filling is not necessary.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

EXCELLENT STAY!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Construction in front lobby, not enough room for people to get breakfast while checkouts were happening, etc. in the lobby. I think this will be taken care of when the renovation is complete.

The eggs were very good, there was plenty of variety and choice...eggs, waffles, cereal, bagels, pastries, yogurt, fruit, etc. The bed was comfortable, room was a sufficient size, bathroom nice with a good shower. Popcorn available at 4pm. Coffee & tea available at all times. Very nice, professional staff.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

Nice hotel/staff not helpful!!
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Dont leave anything behind. You will get no help from staff and you will not get your item back. Called 2 hours after left to report leaving belt and got no help from no one!!!

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Great location and a super friendly staff.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was crowded trying to get food. Workout facility was minimal and had no door for privacy.

Staff was awesome. The facilities were not great but looks like a renovation was going on. Great location so likely paying for that versus the facilities.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2017

Active construction.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Active construction. Wrong room. Had the Booking information showing King room, ended up with a small Queen room. No other available Ing rooms to move us to and was initially charged the full King rate. They did take the price down to the Queen room after talking to them.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2017

beautiful room great staff

The hotel was under renovations and the lobby was dusty and torn apart and the hallways smelled bad from the carpet being pulled up. All temporary issues I'm sure.

Rooms updated and beautifully decorated. Linens were clean and bed comfortable. Very informative and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2017

Right now the place is a mess.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel under major construction. Lobby totally torn up. Breakfast in a guest room that looks very run down and not very clean. Breakfast hours posted in the elevator to 10:00 but closed down at 9:00. We would have to step around painters gear as went to our room. Closet doors hanging open in the hallway - one with the door split in two. Workers congregating right outside the back door smoking so you had to walk through a cloud of smoke to get into the building. Rooms on the small side. Management gave us a minor adjustment to the bill. Right now the place is a mess and would not recommend.

Location was pretty good and staff tried to be helpful any time a request was made.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2017

A good night sleep had by all
    • Standard Room

was extremely comfortable as was the pillow. I liked that pillows were labeled soft and firmer. Tempted to take them home with me. If all Holiday express hotels are like yours they will be my new favorite

• Reviewed: February 6, 2017

Building under construction and free breakfast was in a...
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms very clean. Nice updating of the furnishings.

Building under construction and free breakfast was in a vacant room. Too crowed to serve breakfast in that environment.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2017

The renovations are very nice however, although I can't...

Just the price

The renovations are very nice however, although I can't corroborate it I am pretty sure I was quoted a different amount for the room than what we paid

• Reviewed: February 4, 2017

Highly disappointed. I wouldn't let my ex wife stay here.

Rude staff. Motel undergoing complete remodel. Live electrical wires hanging out of wall. Jackhammer at 8:00 am. Fruit was molded. Refund is pending, I guess we will see.

Location. Nice shuttle drivers.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Disappointed

Before I booked this hotel I reviewed the pictures and read the customer reviews, seem like a nice hotel. Upon arrival they were in the middle of remodeling. There was dust everywhere which caused my significant other sinuses to bother him. The bathroom is so small two people can't be in there at the same time. It would be nice to update your website to say you guys are in the middle of remodeling.

The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2017

Unsatisfactory
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The building was under renovation and a complete mess. Your company should be ashamed to rent rooms withe facility in that condition. It was a mess

Staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Comfortable beds.

Comfortable beds. Great location for UT Memphis. Wonderful breakfast. Friendly staff. Allowed me a late checkout. Close to best BBQ in Memphis-Tops!

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

When we opened our room door other people were in the room

Confusion about our room reservation

Convenient location

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

It was excellent.

No microwave in room

Everything was good.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Hospitality was great along with breakfast.

Nothing comes to mind

Hospitality was great along with breakfast. Rooms clean.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Enjoyable Stay!

Friendly staff and great breakfast! Really liked the popcorn and cookies served in the evening for hotel guests!

We Price Match