2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown Conference Center

Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown Conference Center 3 stars

920 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA

#78 of 138 hotels in Nashville

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 20 February 2019

Not impressed.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

We normally LOVE Holiday Inn Express hotels. They have always been a favorite chain of ours, but Nashville Holiday Inn Express was disappointing to say the least. We booked a standard KING room for Valentines night and were given a standard 2 double room. When we called the front desk to tell them they gave us the wrong room the person at the front desk informed us that since we booked through a third party and it said *standard* on our reservation that we got whatever was available, and there was nothing they could do about it. Ended up getting only 50% of what we paid back after getting in touch with booking.com. We won't be back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2019

Breakfast was amazing;

The hostess was rude when we had a question about where to park.. She also had us wait in the lobby for over an hour after telling us we would get a call when our room was ready... It had been ready the whole time. Frustrating.

Breakfast was amazing; also the other guests were pleasant to chat with.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2019

We were in town for a Predators game so the location was...

The facility fee was supposed to include a shuttle to lower Broadway. We found out when we got there that they no longer ran the shuttle (even though it was sitting in their parking lot). There was no mention of a reduced facility fee.

We were in town for a Predators game so the location was perfect

• Reviewed: 10 February 2019

Not impressed with the facilities at all.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a musty smell in most of the hotel. The mattress was completely worn out. The towels and bedding appeared clean but didn't smell good. And you have to pay an additional $30 just to park at the hotel.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2019

Very close to Bridgestone Arena fir our concert.
    • Deluxe Two Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that we had to pay $30 to park our car. I do NOT recall that being in description when I was booking. The parking deck was full but was also fine , because it was difficult to navigate through. We parked in a lot in the back outdoors, provided by hotel. I made my choice due to free breakfast and the thoughts of parking included

Very close to Bridgestone Arena fir our concert. In walking distance. And we loved the breakfast

• Reviewed: 27 January 2019

Very clean.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Overall, it's a super nice place to stay and we were satisfied. No major deal but it wasn't a good view as advertised. We had less than a half of a roll of toilet paper for our stay would be my only real complaint. Hallway was noisy a few times but after all, it was New Years. Some of the front desk staff could be friendlier and more knowledgeable about the facility. Parking garage was a super tight squeeze😮!!

Very clean. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Nice room set up with microwave and refrigerator. Plenty of room in our unit. Nice decor throughout. Nice snack bar in lobby with tacos and music before we went out for the evening. Felt safe.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

The only reason I stayed was because it was close to Bridgetone Arena.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

There was a thick layer of dust under the beds. When I stayed here a year ago they were doing remodeling then and it was still going on this time. There was no "Do Not Disturb" sign to hang on the room door. For the price I paid for this room, I would expect to be cleaner than what it was. The heater in the room was ok. It was warm but I was still cold and had to put sweat pants on to stay warm.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great view of downtown Nashville. The hotel is within walking distance of the venue I went too. Like the fact that they have an underground garage for parking.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

We liked most everything about the property.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Entrance to building was cramped and difficult to pull in.

We liked most everything about the property. Staff was great, location was perfect, rooms were clean and nice. Bed was extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

Don't like the hidden $30 per night parking.
    • Deluxe Two Beds - Non-Smoking

My room wasn't cleaned on time for two nights. I had to wait after 4:30 and 6:00 in the lobby for them to do it. The $30 a night parking fee was more or less hidden. So add that on when comparing.

The staff was nice that they refunded my parking fees given that my room wasn't cleaned on time for two nights. I had to wait after 4:30 and 6:00 in the lobby for them to do it.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

Quick stop on the way to Florida and the room was comfortable.

see above

The only thing that I did not care for was the $30 per night parking fee. I think that is a little excessive and it changes the value considerably.

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

Close to everything we wanted to see well within walking...

Extra charge for parking in a lot behind the building because they're parking garage was full and still got charged

Close to everything we wanted to see well within walking distance

• Reviewed: 24 December 2018

Nice but problematic.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I became sick on the road. We had to stop so I could have a place to rest. We called ahead and asked if we could get into the room before 3:00. The answer was yes. We headed straight to the motel. We checked in and I got right into bed. I was sick the rest of the night. When my husband checked out the next day, their was an additional charge added to the bill. Why, because we had checked in early. We were never told this by the staff when checking in. Such a surprise. We thought the hotel would be understanding and since the room was ready, what was the purpose of adding to our stay? Over the holiday season, we thought you could have been a little more understanding. Just a thought!

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

Friendly staff and great breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was charged more than the rate I booked at. It had to be changed at check out. Also there was a fire at 4 am and I slept right through it without anyone contacting our room to evacuate. Found out about the fire at breakfast that morning.

Friendly staff and great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2018

I didn't like the parking it was horrible.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the parking it was horrible. Also the girls at the checkin desk where lacking in customer service. For example they were not friendly and when we were heading out we saw them playing hide and seek. We also got woke up by the fire alarm at 4 in the morning and our room filled with smoke. Very bad experience but they did refund me all of my money so I could go to another hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2018

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff not the friendliest. Didnt get room service after our 1st night.

Happy hour from 4 to 7 everyday with hot appitizers and entertainment. Great location.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

Everything was great except the jack hammering of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Construction everywhere outside of the hotel

Everything was great except the jack hammering of construction at 7 a.m. outside our window. Otherwise, it was a nice hotel in a good location.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

Very nice stay in Nashville first time visiting. Never drove vehicle till we left.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Construction next to property ......and even that was not a big deal how ever paying for overnite parking with out being stated not cool.

The breakfast Buffett was a high life of the property followed by the staff all friendly and helpful .

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

Not a good deal for the money, expecially with the additional fees.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like paying $30.00 a night for parking and a $12.00 facility fee (what does the facility fee include?) while staying a the hotel. I have stayed a numerous high end hotels/motels and there were no parking fees or facility fees, is this only a Tennessee thing? The parking garage was very cramped, if I had driven my 4 X 4 the garage, we would not be able to park in the garage, the pipes in the ceiling were so low, and the entrance was very narrow and dark. The hotel had 3 elevators and only 2 were used, and were very crowded. Was not able to receive IHG rewards club points because we booked through booking.com, or at least that is what the receptionist told us.

The hotel was convenient to downtown, only a short walk.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

The evening Manager's Reception, with live music, was a...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Could hear everything said in the next room. Mattress was very uncomfortable.

The evening Manager's Reception, with live music, was a very nice treat. Awesome location in relationship to the famous Honky Tonks.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Good location, great food and staff BUT price was crazy expensive!!!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Price of room was exhorbident!! Taxes are awfully pricey

Staff was very friendly. Food was plentiful and very tasty. Loved the evening spread, too. Nice touch!!

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

it was enjoyable, would love to come back soon.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The parking garage is a nightmare to navigate with not enough spaces to accommodate that size of hotel and $30.00 a day is way too much, it Should be included in the room price.

The convinence of it being within walking distance of all the down town action.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

The last time we stayed there they had a shuttle this time...

The last time we stayed there they had a shuttle this time we were told it was broke down and it was sitting in the parking lot that’s the whole reason we stayed there the last time and was told we would have one this time. When we get there we had to wait for our room well after check in and then told no shuttle. We had to use a taxi the whole time.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

Will not stay here ever again
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Beds are hard. Staff at night rude very rude. Not clean

Horrible night staff extra charges that was not in the advertised price. Hotel not clean. This hotel is not as good as a motel 6

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Didn't get much sleep
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was construction & noise right outside of our room. We were wakened each morning by 6 AM to construction noise (jackhammers, heavy construction equipment, etc.). We couldn't rest in our room during the day due to the noise. I know that the hotel is not at fault but it seems that rooms on the construction side of the hotel should get some kind of compensation, maybe reduced rates, during the building construction.

Room was clean & included breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

Stay away for now!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Loud construction next door was my early morning alarm clock. Shuttle bus was out for repair which I was counting on for transportation. Had to request for my room to be cleaned 6:30 pm after being out for the entire day it wasn’t done. Was hung up on by the reception desk when I called to complain about the $12 a day charge for the “shuttle” which I wasn’t even aware of until I got home. I’d avoid this hotel for now 👎🏻

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

We are unlikely to stay at this hotel in the future.

I had a plumbing problem and our room was overlooking heavy construction that continued overnight. Our air conditioner was very noisy. We did not sleep well.

The staff was friendly and the hotel was in close proximity to downtown.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Great location but pricey
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The cost was super high to stay here more than I paid for my 5* in Austin so I think I was expecting something a bit special but I guess it’s just because it’s a tourist hot spot. It was very noisy at night with other guests slamming doors and listening to music until 5am

Great location, super comfy beds and nice Managers Social evenings with live music and food. Lovely breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Basic city hotel

The back side rooms are facing to the rail tracks which can be noisy

A basic city hotel. Live music in the lobby. Good sized rooms. Although not very near still walking distance to Broadway street

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Good location only a two min walk to the strip

The staff was friendly but not helpful, more like a check you in and we no longer want to interact with you, beds were not very comfy and the room was not as advertised didn’t seem very welcoming, Hallway had no visible defects but smelt not a good sign for a hotel that houses people, bathroom clogged after the first use, only would recommend for a nights stay don’t stay more than a night if so I can only imagine the nightmare you’ll be going through

Good location only a two min walk to the strip

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great location- we had nice stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing really. Pool area was a bit rundown but I still enjoyed my swim.

Great location- we had nice stay. Staff were all super positive and helpful. Our room was good. I’d recommend to friends and stay here again if I was in Memphis.

Enjoyable weekend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That it was overpriced. My room overlooked air conditioning units, first night cleaning staff failed to clean my room at all, building old and outdated for price.

That it was close to all attractions in downtown Nashville

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Nice Hotel close to the broadway, we will book it again on our next stay :)

There's nothing we didn't like.

The breakfast was really good...but it sucked that there waa no bacon the second morning, even if we was pretty early up for breakfast.

Great location on Broadway, Great breakfast, Clean rooms

No complaints

Free Breakfast was finest I've experienced at any hotel. Superb! Live music with free finger foods in the evenings was an unexpected pleasure.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The beds were very comfy and it was just a short walk to...

The cost of a standard room.

The beds were very comfy and it was just a short walk to downtown Nashville. Nightlife was great. The breakfast at the hotel was very good.

Perfect location and nice amenities
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Construction out our window (startng at 6:00 a.m.). A couple of times the egg white omelets and turkey sausage were cold, the large increase in our Friday night stay

Happy Hour snacks, closeness to so many things we could walk to (bars on Broadway, The Gulch, museums. Breakfast for the most part (see below).

Nicely renovated rooms!

A little further from Nissan Stadium then I would have liked, but there was a shuttle that ran every 20 minutes.

Nicely renovated rooms! Breakfast was great!!!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Downtown Nashville
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location is not great for restaurants or family friendly and snacks are way over priced. Stop and buy elsewhere.

Great staff, breakfast and reception every night between 4-6 with live music.

Good but not good
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The air barely worked, the staff was rude, elevators were very tiny, parking garage was terrible.

That it was a walk away from all the activities in downtown Nashville.

The hotel itself was okay but I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Breakfast was included in the rate but they had a very poor selection and the quality was poor. Only plastic knives were available, you couldn't even cut the toast with those. The hotel is at the top of the hill and there is no bar there. It wasn't as central as we were led to believe.

Nice, big room. Comfortable bed.

A lot of guests were waiting in the lobby for a room. The hotel called and said our rooms were ready and once we got there, they had no rooms available. Some of the staff was rude.

If only there wasn’t construction

We were never told about the construction going on next door and 6am wake up with heavy equipment and building blasting shaking the building were never disclosed.

The pool was perfect for hot day’s

Overal satisfied, room rae very high for what you got.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Wish there was a restaurant and lounge. The prices in the small convenient area were outrageous. A bottle of soda was $4.75... with taxes and fees, $294.00 was a lot for this room. Had a great time in Nashville but room price was very high

Great location, nice breakfast. clean room, friendly staff, pool was nice

staff was awesome,, location was great,, breakfast was...

The construction next door woke us up at 630 !!!! You don't go on vacation to get woke up that early !!! the parking charge of 30 dollars EXTRA was redicoulous.. You pay enough for the room,, you shouldn't be charged extra for parking !!!!!!!!!

staff was awesome,, location was great,, breakfast was really good..

Had a great time in Nashville. We had to work 2 days and had fun the other 2 we were there.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The construction next door didn’t not bother us but if you are a lite sleeper I would suggest getting a room not facing the construction.

Friendly staff and rooms were clean and comfortable. We needed to get into our room earlier than 3pm and the staff was awesome and gave us no problems giving us a room.

Great breakfast and comfy bed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not all rooms are refurbished we were on 7th floor and the rooms were very tired. Our chest of drawers were broken and the room needs attention. Although the front desk staff were great I am afraid the cleaning staff on our floor were useless. We were there for 14days and our bed made only twice and never changed. Complimentary tea and coffee were never replenished nor were the cups.. we have stayed at this hotel about 12 times in the past few years and this is the first time I have been disappointed

Convenient location

Room wasn't cleaned on first day there.

Room wasn't cleaned on first day there. Never had that happen before and is completely unacceptable. Had to call front desk to at least get fresh towels for the next day. Second day there was large trash bag full of towels left in the hallway the whole day. Room was ok, bed was hard and comforter was completely flat and upside down. Sink in bathroom drained extremely slow which was annoying. Would take 10+ minutes for sink to drain after washing hands or brushing teeth. Front desk staff was nice but overall experience was disappointing especially considering the price. Will not come back.

We have stayed there before and loved it in spite of the...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

This time, unlike before, there was included in the charge an unexpected fee designated "facility use." This is a $12.50 fee for such things as having shoes shined. I suppose this would also include using the work-out room. However, if all one does is use the room and eat the breakfast, then what would one be getting for his $12.50? Just air. Shoe shines should be based on individual choices, and paying for the use of other parts of the facility should be optional, as is the parking.

We have stayed there before and loved it in spite of the fact that it is a bit too pricey. The rooms are always clean, and the breakfast is terrific.

The staff was very friendly & helpful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was a little run down & had many maintenance needs. When I complained to the manager, she said she would get back to me but never did.

The staff was very friendly & helpful

Good place to stay.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

ATM machine was broken with no sign My friend's card was stuck for 20 minutes. We should have been warned. No bar.

Decent location and great shuttle.

Great location. Fab staff.

There was demolition works across the road from the hotel which was very noisy. But once I complained the hotel staff moved us to a better room towards the back of the complex without any issues. Didn't realise the hotel rate increased significantly at the weekends so we ended paying more than anticipated. The forecasted Booking.com bill did not reflect what I ended up paying.

The staff very amazing and very helpful.

Staff was extremely accommodating.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shuttle to airport would have been nice but it is what it is and it won’t impact my staying there again!

Staff was extremely accommodating. Shuttle drivers were great! Breakfast was what I expected but what I didn’t expect was the afternoon cheese, crackers, veggies and a different hot item each day. Now that was a bonus!

Very good and will be back because of the location
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The hall ways need updating and the elevator was musty and dirty

The rooms are great. As was the water pressure in the shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I liked the breakfast except for the eggs which were over cooked and dry.

Housekeeping slow. Room not made up by 4pm. Dirty sheets piled in hallway. Construction site next door very noisy on Monday morning

Staff excellent, very friendly

I booked this room for the location and convenience, and I paid a premium for it.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The room was very expensive and looked a little outdated and dingy considering the cost. The bathtub didn't look very clean.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

The bed was comfortable and they had a pretty good breakfast...

They charged me more than what Booking.com told me the total charge would be. And don’t think the room was very clean. They allowed guests to smoke right outside the front door.

The bed was comfortable and they had a pretty good breakfast selection

Disappointing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

$12.00 facility fee per day?? Parking of $30.00?? These charges were ridiculous. Not only will I not return due to the unexpected "overcharges" but I will tell many people about this (on top of an already high sum per night room charge) as well. Too many options in Nashville to be this greedy. I was very disappointed, to say the least.

The location.

Poor service especially with the price - no staff seemed to care about my booking
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I reserved a room with 2 double beds and was put in a single king. Wasn't offered a roll away until I asked and then told they didn't have any. Also told that no other rooms in the entire hotel were available. Will not stay there again.

Room was clean

Location was great.

Construction outside our window woke us up every morning. The room doors were also extremely loud - every time someone left their room, you heard it. It was difficult to find peace and quiet.

Location was great.

It was very interesting and relaxing we had very nice time
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The construction noise in the area. The intercom for gate did not operate when checking out. Parking spaces to small.

The people were nice and friendly

Wonderful.

Would love a night lite in bathroom. Fan noisy. Beer and wine with afternoon appetizers.

Good breakfast, loved coffee maker in room, location great being away from noise of the honky thinks.

Checked in, stayed one night and left. No check-out required. Would stay there again.

Really can't think of anything negative!

Nice and roomy with a chaise lounge. Great refrigerator (nice and cold). Great shower head! Nice toiletries. Plenty of towels. Convenient and within walking distance of Bridgestone and the "Mother Church". Plenty of atmosphere for tourists. I would like to mention how great Derrick is at his job (at the front desk). I could go on-and-on about him. There was a problem with my reservation and he took care of it. I asked for a room on a lower floor and they accommodated me. And the shuttle is a nice feature too. The construction is an annoyance but you can't blame the hotel for noise. They do give you ear plugs though! Oh, and they have internet access in the lobby!

Not what I wanted.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Construction right outside of our room. This was supposed to be a romantic quick getaway. We haven't had one in 3 years. We didn't get any rest at all. It was allot futher from the strip of bars than we wanted. Yes they did have a shuttle, they night guy was really rude and they only ran until 11:30pm so we paid a taxie to go home.Set rate for 5 blocks $15 and we tiped $5. I seen beautiful pictures of a swimming pool... The 1st morning I go to breakfast,their is no water in the swimming pool! They better be glad the weekend ended up being cool , or that would have been icing on the cake. I'm mainly disappointed because every year we have been to Nashville, we go to Home 2 Suites and pay 2 or 3 hundred less a night for now I know the same distance. I thought when this hotel said they were on broadway that ment they were close to everything. They are not worth the money at all. It is a little run down and the construction right now is just horrible. Also, that Saturday our sleep was ruined by construction. Well Sunday we asked for a late check out. The cleaning lady started banging on our door at 9,9:30,10.10:30, and we finally gave up and came home to Alabama. Postive note , Staff is great ! Breakfast is good ! Little afternoon social hour is good too ! Just the rest was disappointing.

Breakfast and the staff was friendly.

Great location but not the greatest stay, especially for the price.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelled funky when we arrived. Thank God for Axe body spray that I had brought along. Parking was horrible for crew cab truck. Housekeeping was knocking on door well before checkout time.

Great location. Just a short walk to Bridgestone Arena and the bars on Broadway.

The people were nice and helpful and the bbq snack n the...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The bed was hard and the eggs and sausage were not good. There were no waffles or pancakes like they show on commercials.

The people were nice and helpful and the bbq snack n the lobby was very good.

x

I Liked the venue, people were nice BUT, I tried to use government discount and because I use Booking.com, I was told by Holiday Inn THEY would have to do it (no where on my online reservation could I add that to receive a discount) SO I checked in and called Booking.com Where I was told they couldn't do anything about that and especially after I checked in. (of course driving from Florida I want to stand in a lobby and argue with a Booking agent from Booking.com. There was alot a conflict on whether I could rebook, previously stated no refund/cancellation. which would have been done but I didn't want to lose $400, per my printed out agreement. I don't recommend Booking .com eve and will never use it again. AND THE CONSTRUCTION wasn't mentions during booking

x

Very expensive for all the noise we had to endure . They should let you know all that is going on .

All the construction right outside the window , the hallways carpet was dirty .

The location was good . When we arrived the lady at the front desk wasn’t friendly at all . She made me feel like I was bothering her. The breakfast was good.

I would definitely recommend this hotel; would just request a room without the construction view.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The view from our room was awful; really hideous construction site. And they started working loudly before 7:00 am on a Saturday. Also, the shuttle door didn't work from the inside, so the driver had to get out of the van every time to let us out.

Room was great; breakfast was awesome; staff was very friendly and helpful; shuttle was super convenient.

Close to everything Roderic from the buffet was awesome so...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Saturday the shuttle driver wouldnt take us past 5th in the pouring down ☔rain!!

Close to everything Roderic from the buffet was awesome so was Arvin from housekeeping a big thanks to those 2 for making are stay

Wonderful time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were hard and the breakfast staff was slow to refill food and coffee. The parking fees are disappointing.

The location was fantastic and the staff was great.

We paid an outrageous amount of Money for a 1 night stay in a dump.

Counters falling apart in bathroom, carpet was stained and Gross. Lamps had layers of dust. I always wipe down remotes to Tv with wipes... it was Filthy. Door from outside garage into building was supposed to be locked at 10:00 PM and would need room key to get in. Door was not locked at 11:30 when we got back to hotel. 331.00 for less than 24 hour stay and parking.

would stay at this property again

only downfall, additional $30 fee to park your vehicle in hotel garage

very friendly, helpful staff, clean facility nice rooms, comfortable bed shuttle to downtown was nice due to cold temps good location if most of what you want to do is downtown

Location was the main motivation for this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room that we were given was actually being used. The parking rate was $30 a day which was cut in half when the room was discovered to be occupied. The new room we had was very clean but had difficulty with the bathroom door closing the way it should.

Location was the main motivation for this hotel. Staff was very nice! Breakfast was very good with several different options. Appetizer type food with the live music was very entertaining! The acoustic performance by the artist Tuesday (12/26/2017) played a good mix of remakes of different styles.

It was okay

No indoor pool. Breakfast was limited- not a lot of healthy choices. Sparse overall. Bed was way too hard & hated the old fashioned bath with very loud fan & wimpy shower!!!! Very loud door closing- hate the slamming!! We were asked to forgo housekeeping for 500 points in our travel card (perks) but were charged $12.00 per day for staff services! That’s is wrong!! 3 taxes on top of an expensive room rate leads me to believe the “booking.com” site falsely advertised and the added cost was unacceptable!! We would not recommend ! Plus CRAZY cost to park!!!! Ridiculous

The location- easy off/on freeway. Nice walking distance to the Music/Entertainment strip.

Too many hidden costs in the reservation.

I booked the room for $685 for my 5 nights, then was hit with another $400 in parking fees resort fees, taxes, facility fees. I found all this to be ridiculous. I am in the customer service business, we quote prices up front and let the client choose the options they want so they know what they are going to spend. This is the second time I have had this happen with Bookings.com. I will never use them again. Put the real price on the site!

breakfast was good each morning and it has a real nice location to lower Broadway

We enjoyed ourselves in Nashville...

The first room we were assigned had been cleaned, but then used by someone. The bed had been layed in, the bathroom used,and a old rose stem, pocket change and a room key were also on the bed. I have pictures... we were given another room.

The live music in the lobby...

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!