Reviews of Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport South 3 stars

1250 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010, USA

#7 of 11 hotels in Burlingame

Good for a night stay and start of a longer US west Coast trip.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Bay Side

Great breakfast. Located close to the airport (from rental car pick-up only 3-4 minutes), so you don't have to deal with SF downtown traffic first thing after landing. Location is sort of mid way to SF downtown and Palo Alto / San Jose area.

Convenient and comfortable.

The price. SFO is very expensive. The poor pond because of brexit does not help

There was a variety of snacks available in reception for everyone to have ranging from fresh cookies to popcorn and fruit and sweets.

Comfortable room but maybe not worth the price

I did not like being packed into a small shuttle from the airport to hotel, which resulted in me calling for an uber next morning to go back to airport. I did not like the small bathroom. The door is right in the swing of the toilet. I did not like that there was no bacon for breakfast.

I like the option of free airport shuttle, although be ready to be packed in a small shuttle with a lot of people and make multiple stops before arriving to hotel. I liked the option for free breakfast. I like the comfort of the bed. I liked that there was a Keurig, microwave, and refrigerator located within hotel room.

Very pleasant and helpful staff.
    • King Room - Bay Side

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Nice clean rooms with big comfy bed. Views of the bay and a nice walking track along the foreshore. Good restaurants close by. Free shuttle to/from airport was a great bonus.

Although we did not take advantage of the restaurant next...

Although we did not take advantage of the restaurant next door, having a dining facility adjacent to the hotel’s parking lot is a plus. The room was very quiet. San Francisco was a planned stopover to avoid taking a red-eye flight on our next leg. The complimentary breakfast was nice but typical of the type offered by other similar hotels, I.e., Hampton Inn, La Quinta, etc.

Great location (close to SFO Airport nad Car Rentals Hub).
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Bay Side

I had a problemu with my european debit card - terminal accept only credit cards. I was waiting 45 minutes for pancackes (there was no ingredients in the machine).

Great location (close to SFO Airport nad Car Rentals Hub). Nice and comfy room with great view (perpendicular to SFO runways). Good breakfast

My room was on the first floor and anyone walking past in...

My room was on the first floor and anyone walking past in the parking lot could look in at night if I had my lights on so of course I just kept the television on so I could walk without bumping into things. The drapes don’t have tracks that allow you to close them for real privacy. The front desk assured me that peeping doesn’t happen here because the location is so remote from the City but cold comfort in my view. They offered to see if they have any rooms on higher level but it was after midnight and I was exhausted.

Exceeded our expectations.

Couldn't fault anything. Great value for money.

We like the extra touches, like free fruit, cookies tea and coffee and iced lemon water in the foyer. The included breakfast was good. The airport shuttle service was excellent and staff were very helpful. Would stay again for sure.

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport and...

The hotel is older and could use some updating.

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport and there are some nice restaurants within a few minutes drive.

The staff are really nice.

There are no nearby convenience store or supermarket.

The staff are really nice. The complimentary breakfast tastes good and has good variety.Rooms are spacious which can accomodate all our 4 huge luggages.There's also microwave oven and refrigerator in our room.There's a socket for easily charging phones on the side boards.

It was okay, nothing special.

They were working on the roof during our stay so things were cluttered. The continental breakfast was awful, no taste. The ice machine was in another part of building, not convenient.

It was clean, staff was friendly.

overall it was a nightmare. my bf was celebrating his bday and oifcourse everything that went wrong

we were locked out with out any of our belongings, waited hours to unlock. person at front desk was great except she left with saying anything and was not that great at troubleshooting the issue

breakfast was ok. love the setup. food can be better, eggs are my fave and they were terrible. cinnamon buns were my fave and coffee

Friendly staff, very clean and location was great.
    • King Room - Bay Side

Bathroom was a little on the small side. It’s great for one person but if more than one person needs to get ready at the same time, it’s not feasible.

Friendly staff, very clean and location was great.

We did enjoy our stay and can recommend this hotel.

May be fridge was too noisy for me during the night but not for my other family members.

We did enjoy our stay and can recommend this hotel. We did spend 1 night after 2 weeks of traveling in California and this is the best 3 stars hotel we did stay in 2 weeks( we’ve stayed in 7 Different ones). I would think it was 4 stars... Finally good breakfast and coffee. Comfortable beds, very nice stuff, our requirement for non allergic room was satisfied. Because of small delay during check in we got a complementary parking- appreciated by us. In the coffee corner in the evening we found variety of cookies and fruits. Unfortunately no time to use swimming pool but it looked big and clean. Very close to the airport and very good isolation- you can’t hear anything. Convenion to get to the airport by car avoiding traffic on the freeway.

The staff in the hotel were all brilliant.

The staff in the hotel were all brilliant. Very attentive and made the stay so much better. The free shuttle bus to the airport was also good. I would definitely be back.

It was a very positive experience from check in to check out!

Paying for parking. We have thought of turning our car in and using the shuttle, but we left REALLY early. I even wondered if the car rental agencies might pick the cars up from the hotels as a service for their customers. It would save a lot of time.

We missed the breakfast and were told we could have a bag breakfast, which I thought was considerate. The bed was great, along with the pillows and towels. I couldn't believe how guiet the room was. No noise from planes, neighbors upstairs or down the hall. We didn't hear a thing. I felt very safe on the property. The convenience to the airport was a huge plus. We drove down the access road directly into to the airport. A little twisty, but there was no getting on the Hwy, getting off or turning around. Especially, since it was dark and I didn't know the area. We did have to pay to park our rental car. I don't remember seeing that in the info about the property. I may have missed it, but it was a surprise. The scenery was beautiful.

Better than expected, friendly and helpful staff, great location, comfy beds, great selection for br

The only thing i had an issue with was the tv remote, it wouldnt let me channel surf, the channel up and down buttons wouldn't work. To change the channel, I had to type in the channel number

The price was amazing, location was great, breakfast selection was delicious and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I normally stay at the Hyatt recency just down the road, and for twice the price, they don't have breakfast or even microwaves in the rooms

I would stay again and for sure I would reccomend it.
    • King Room - Bay Side

The size of the room smaller than I expected. It mentioned that there was a bath robe in the suite and was not. The hair dryer didn't blow hot air. Phone usage was a challenge. Had to move to a specific area to be able to get good reception. Calls kept cutting off when I was talking on the phone. Adding fruit salad to the menu during breakfast time would be nice.

In general I enjoyed my stay. Nice and clean. Nice view to the Bay. Fruit and coffee/tea available all the time. Quiet and peaceful, staff friendly and helpful. Well organized. The microwave and fridge a +. The free Shuttle to the airport very convenient. Breakfast was varied of hot and cold and plenty to choose from and enough. Very close to the airport and the transportation available to go to the city.

See above

My bathroom needed more attention. Dirty toilet. The business center is terrible. It’s out in the open and the computers were having issues. Those are easily remedied with simple staff reminders though. Otherwise the place is great. Perfect little travel spot for a night stay. I’d stay again.

The hotel was nice but I’d look for something cheaper before I’d book this again.

Price could always be better. We ended up sharing a room with my parents because every other part of our trip was trying to rip us off. I think a hundred bucks a night is plenty to pay for a hotel. I think I got soaked for $150. Thrifty car rentals will never see my business again. Buyer beware on tours also. So many rip off artists no matter where you go. Otherwise the hotel was decent.

Breakfast was surprisingly decent. I enjoyed the simple but tasty omelettes. They weren’t nothing too special but were a lot better then some of the hotels crappy scrambled eggs that sit under a heat light for hours. Possibly days??

A reasonable value, relatively speaking, for a layover at SFO.

Bathroom was tight for two people. Hallways felt drab and institutional.

Breakfast was better than expected for the category. Overall hotel operation appears to be well-managed.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Bay Side

Staff should have been more attentive. When we went to upstairs with suitcases and all to go to our room, we realized that our room was at the other side of the stairs which were in the center of the lobby. They could have pointed us to the right direction. They didn’t tell us where the elevators were located. Of course we found the elevator. Certainly they could have told which elevator we might want to use to get to our room. So we ended up being at the wrong side of the floor. These little things make a big difference to make people feel welcome. The room we stayed was so NOISY and LOUD. Not sure where the noise was coming from, maybe from the old heating system or the elevator. Hissing sound and some heavy metal clunking sound came on every 20 minutes. Absolutely the worst night I’ve ever had while staying at any hotel anywhere. The breakfast room was so tiny. Food was aweful. I have stayed many holiday inn hotels. This was the worst.

Good location, nice comfortable accommodations

I was told that there was a hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel. What I was NOT told was that there are TWO shuttles that go to the "Holiday Inn Express", one to the location in South SF— so my wife & I boarded the wrong shuttle, and had to ride it all the way back to the airport, then board the other shuttle to Burlingame!

We liked nothing except for the fact we were within a short...

No robes, as advertised. Food was cold; hot water was not hot enough to steep my wife's tea. Lots of grease in sausage container. Coffee was luke warm. Selection of yogurt was only "light". Had to stand to the side in order to close the door so you could use the toilet. King size bed was too short - really a KING? - for my 6'5" body, although we had no problem at the Best Western Plus in Wasco. Great food there as well as much friendlier staff.

We liked nothing except for the fact we were within a short distance for the doctor appointment.

It was really ni

They were served at a certain time and once they ran out, there wasnt anymore to have.

I loved the fact that when we parked in the back our view was the harbor...so relaxing for us. We loved the were fresh cookies and 24 hr access to coffee, tea, and hot chocolatw for the whole family.

The staff was very nice and accommodating.

The food was not good seems like a bunch of microwaved food. I did not even eat breakfast the rest of the time I was there, even tho it was included in the price. Need better food such as the Embassy suites has.

The staff was very nice and accommodating.

Inn? nah, motel

Being Nice only goes so far. I reserved this for the shuttle, I arrived airport at 12:30am and waited 1.5 hours in the cold for the shuttle that never came.had to take a taxi and they charged me 17.00. I requested cancelation of this hotel 24 hours before my checkin time and they denied it, however when I arrived my booking had been canceled for some other reason I dunno. whatever I was tired and went to the room. the room felt dirty used and old this is not an inn, its a motel. the mold on bath tub the stains un the carpets and the hard bed, rough sheets rough towels, this room should be around 40.00 or less. Also the noise in the morning the staff up and down the halls so loud doors slamming etc. loud talking I hate giving bad reviews cause I understand there are real people behind this, but it was bad don't make the same mistake. They need to do an overhall of the rooms if they want to charge 115.00

Staff Nice

Fantastic location to airport

They need to add onto their information on booking.com that the shuttle runs every 30mins from 4am to 1am to and from the airport no need to arrange before hand.

Nice hot breakfast for the morning of our travel. Liked we were able to get a 2pm late checkout. Nice to walk along the bay and watch the planes land and take off.

Good location and very accesible to thr airport.

The receptionist in the morning who is a PILIPINA have a bad attitude and not accomodating to the guest.

Good location and very accesible to thr airport. They have also a shuttel going to the airport every 30 mins

Nice little get away for the weekend, would stay again.
    • Standard Room

They have free breakfast here but I do feel like the food could have been better. Eggs were a little rubbery but the biscuit and gravy was good.

Bed was super comfy, didn't want to get up for check out in the morning.

Value for money hotel near SFO airport

# Breakfast - no warm milk, little or no provision for vegetarian (apart from egg) items. Serving baked beans, having microwave in the breakfast area would help # Air Freshener should be sprayed/used on the ground floor rooms especially before guest arrivals # If possible disposable sleepers should be made available

# Good and comfortable bed, shower # Good hotel airport-hotel shuttle service # Reasonable quality internet, value for money # Distance from the SFO airport

A place to sleep, and that is all . Everything near the airport seems to be overpriced.
    • Standard Room

Property is located at the back of a parking lot and has little curb appeal. Property has no restaurant . There is one independent restaurant located across the parking lot, and it is not bad. But nothing else is within walking distance. There was a car break-in in the parking lot during my stay , making me worry about safety. Hallways are somewhat dingy . Breakfast is better than some, but mostly an afterthought. I had booked my room for the night before my arrival to assure that I would be able to check in early, after a 15 hour flight that arrived at 7:30 AM. There still seemed to be some confusion, even though I had called in advance to confirm the arrangement.

Shuttle service was reliable, location was close to airport .

Terrible experience!

There were pubic hairs on the toilet seat and the wall paper in the bathroom is falling off the wall. The beds were lumpy and the people next door were up all night drinking and cussing. My 6 year old heard a bunch of curse words until 2am. Worst of all we were charged $207 for our stay when Booking.com said it was $117 a night. Total bait and switch operation. I would never recommend Booking.com, I will just call the place dieectly.

Easy to get on and off the 101.

Go for it. Fabulous!
    • Standard Room

Front reception could be more friendly and helpful. They seem unhappy with their job.

Newly furnished. Look and feel is great. Complimentary coffee and tea at the lobby and airport shuttle. Nice breakfast.

Nice air conditioner and clean room!
    • King Room - Bay Side

The pillows were old and lumpy! A strange noise kept on going through the night, we couldn’t figure out where it was coming from!! It was very annoying!

Nice air conditioner and clean room!

The breakfast was great the best we had on our vacation.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Bay Side

The breakfast was great the best we had on our vacation. Nice selection of hot items and non hot items. Shuttle was on time and quick to the airport. Room was very clean and comfortable on both stays.

Amazing!
    • Standard Room

The location is 5 minutes away from the airport which was ideal. The bed in my room was comfortable and the room was immaculately clean! There is a shuttle bus which goes to the airport for free and the staff were really helpful and polite.

Great hotel on a budget

My coworker and I were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel for the price, along with all the extras that we got. Not only did we get free wifi and breakfast, but they also had water and fruit out regularly and cookies and iced coffee out in the evening, which was a nice extra. We also recommend checking out Max's restaurant right out front - it was nice to have a good restaurant right out our front door.

Nice clean room. Enjoyed the pillows and comfort of the bed.

The bed was comfortable - but, the pillows were the best. So many hotels have gone to these big soft, fluffy pillows, but when you try to use them to sit-up, or you lay down on them - they just fall down. In other words, very uncomfortable when trying to sit up, and when you sleep on them, you sink so low, you feel like you can't breath. LOVE the firmer pillows at this hotel.

would stay here again

Price was a little more than I wanted to pay-but it is in San Francisco(ish) so everything is pricier.

Complimentary breakfast was really good-hot eggs, sausage, and biscuits and gravy instead of just cold cereal and bananas! Bed was oh so comfy!

Excellent value for money. Fully recommend it.
    • Standard Room

Everything ....... excellent value for money and great location for the airport. I was pleasantly surprised. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again and fully recommend it.

Great airport hotel
    • Standard Room

Internet was a tad slow. Restrooms are a little small. Breakfast does not change much.

No-nonsense hotel near the airport . Staying here for the 2nd or 3rd time and love getting here using the free shuttle. Friendly staff and nice to have free breakfast

It was nice

Front desk . There was a lady name Maria very rude not helpful or accommodating at all.

The hotel is very nice but the room given to us the air conditioner was not working properly. House keeping and engineer very helpful and nice

I did not like this hotel.
    • King Room - Bay Side

They putted one Microwave into the room. And even they did not putted any plate into the room. No spoons nothing. Then i would say what is the purpose of Microwave. I know, kitchen was not included. Atleast they can put one or two plates with one or two spoons. I called front desk lady to send somebody with some plates. She said come downstairs and take from reception. That was my exp with HolidayInn. Every time before I was staying in Marriott ResidenceInn. So my First exp is bad. I will never suggest anyone to stay there.

I did not like this hotel. Will never recommand anyone to stay there. The best part of this hotel was their Breakfast. Appart from that experience was pathetic. Room seems like an old room. They charged around 50-60USD more for Bay view. My wife was happy to before reaching there. We were planning to seesun rise and sunset. Bay side was very dirty. The wall was broken and there is no place to sit. And was dirty too.

Highly recommend.
    • King Room - Bay Side

Bed was slightly stiff but still very comfortable.

The view was amazing if you got the bay view. Was incredible to see the multiple planes landing at once and surprisingly you couldnt hear the plane sounds at all in the hotel. Needless to say we discovered a back trail that goes somewhat around the bay and we had a romantic evening walk. The drive up to san francisco was a piece of cake and very conveniant access to the highway.

Do not recommend

Our flight was delayed by a couple of hours. So our already short stay at the hotel was going to be reduced to about 5 hours. We tried to cancel but were not given a refund.

Very comfortable and quiet and near to airport and railway station to take you into San Francisco.

Not always room to eat breakfast in the breakfast room.

Quiet despite being near the airport. Loved the 24 hour hot drinks facility of fresh coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lobby area.

I liked that they had free cookies and iced coffee at night.

I had to ask the front desk to have someone fill all of the coffee canisters during breakfast because the were all empty. I also didn't like the fact that the pancake machine was broken.

I liked that they had free cookies and iced coffee at night.

Nice - Make sure you ask for the bay view and not a street/ HWY view.

Since the hotel is by a busy road and freeway it was noisy. In the evening from 5pm to 6am they were paving new concrete that was VERY NOISY and hard to sleep. I did not get much sleep due to the lights and noise. Also, the restaurant right by the hotel was Closed. The front desk person should ask if you want a bay view OR street/ HWY view.

It was close by to the airport- SFO.

Excellent value for the area.
    • Standard Room

The restaurant on the property served marginal food and was not very clean. Staff there were nice to customers but not each other. They could take some tips from the breakfast area of the hotel which was awesome.

Good and varied selections, plenty of seating. Staff was attentive to cleanliness and resupplying items.

Friendly staff and place is well maintained and they leave...

The only disadvantage for me is the temperature in the room. The air conditioner in the room doesn't work that well. Even though you control the thermostat it doesn't feel cold inside. I set the temperature to 50 degrees and it still says 77degrees inside the room. Its colder outside the hallway than inside my room.

Friendly staff and place is well maintained and they leave your room very clean and breakfast was ok.

It was fine for our needs. Functional.
    • King Room - Bay Side

The breakfast was very impersonal and limited. The restaurant nearby was underwhelming, neither food options or service were great. The pool was not in a particularly inviting situation.

Location and sea view. Comfortable room.

Nice place not far from the airport.

The airport shuttle is not 24 hours.

Clean and quiet rooms. Very close to the airport. You can actually watch jets land behind the hotel in the bay. Good way to start or end your San Francisco getaway. Staff was very friendly.

Very professional and high quality place, worth more than the stars they have!

The wifi kept switching off and there was some noise outside the room, but taking into account everything else, still a fantastic place worth the expense.

Free breakfast buffet with a wide choice, so whichever allergy or intolerance you have you can find something suitable. (healthy) snacks available any time of the day in the foyer - highly appreciated! Location was perfect for me because my conference was in the building just across the road. Great staff. I felt really taken care of, thank you!

I would stay here again when in the bay area.

Stains on the carpet in our room, That's it.

The hotel was quite knowing it was very close to San Francisco International Airport. The room was very comfortable. There were baskets of fruit in the lobby (very good) along with iced coffee and regular coffee which was very good as well. Breakfast was a surprise as it was very good and a large selection such as, eggs, hot cakes, sausage, bacon, ham, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, and many other items for everyone, The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Clean and comfortable

Everything was to my satisfaction.

Clean, beds were comfortable. Large breakfast selection. Free cookies in the evening was nice touch. We went to dinner and got back to late to enjoy 😊

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Very comfortable stay with excellent service

Nothing worth mentioning.

The Service at the front desk was excellent. We arrived at 6am not expecting to be able to check in until 3PM, but the clerk at the desk found us a room so we could get some well needed rest as we had flown in on an overnight flight.

Beds very comfy, breakfast large assortment to choose from;

Threre was a misunderstanding of the charges for my stay and I had to call to have it corrected on my credit card after returning home

Beds very comfy, breakfast large assortment to choose from; front d so people very pleasant and helpful. Also, there is free bag storage since I got in before checking in (arrived at noon and no rooms available until 3 pm) and also late flight so they stored my luggage so that I could spend the day in the city w/o worrying about my bags

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Nice airport hotel for a short stay

Ground floor rooms were noisy with all early morning flight departures.

Stayed one night between flights. Breakfast was excellent. Hotel is clean and excellent value.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Awesome

Bath tub floor can be scrubbed whiter for a cleaner look, old carpet

Daily breakfast, friendly staff, 24-hour drinks, cozy ambiance, home-baked cookies!

Comfortable hotel close to the airport.

The walls were quite thin

Comfortable hotel close to the airport. The room had everything I needed. Great wifi. Staff were kind enough to let me check in early even though I hadn't requested it in advance.

Extraordinary!!!

The construction being done, but i'd like to come back and stay and try out the pedestrian walkway over the bridge once it is finished.

I loved how friendly the staff was, how great the breakfast was, and how the tables out in the main lobby had fresh fruit, candy (for kids), and beverages.. the iced coffee was delish per my nephew.

Clean, comfortable, good location.
    • King Room - Bay Side

Bathroom was a bit small and water pressure was a bit weak. Breakfast room was small and crowded. Coffee wasn't the best but at least there was a brewer in the room.

Location is great if you have a car as it is right off the freeway. I was pleasantly surprised that despite its proximity to the airport our room was quiet, and we had an excellent view of the bay and planes taking off and landing! Overall it was just the right place to base ourselves three days before our flight home. Near enough to the City if we wanted to go there, and near enough to good shopping areas and restaurants in Burlingame. Staff was very nice and accommodating.

Very comfortable and good location

Beds very comfy, fridge and microwave in room very handy, also the shop very handy if u didn't feel like going out for tea. Front desk girls very nice. Loved the shuttle bus to BART as spent majority of time in the city.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Staff was very friendly, they were accommodating and were...

Staff was very friendly, they were accommodating and were kind enough too offer a late check out as my flight was delayed and I arrived very late. The swan on the bed was cute too. I missed breakfast needed sleep.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Great hotel

- Comfy bed, modern and spacious room - hot breakfast - free drink bar (hot coffee, tea, cocoa) - free water and fruit available at the lobby - lake view at the parking area

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Great value! Comfort and convenience!

Breakfast is a continental buffet, so nothing gourmet that will blow your socks off, but good hot food and a decent variety of options. Seating is tight depending on when you show up to breakfast. A vent/fan in the bathroom to cut down on the steam buildup from the shower would be a plus, but the rooms were overall satisfactory.

Great for the price! Beds, pillows, and bedding were very comfortable. The added convenience of the in-room fridge and microwave were great. Staff were very helpful and friendly! Location was great for our early morning flight, but also only 30 minutes to touristy fun downtown.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Lovely location, excellent value

Would have liked weekend breakfast to be served a bit longer. The construction was a mess, and I think it's very important to have a decent path to the trail walk around the bay. I was led astray by the Web site listing "parking" as an amenity. Since parking had always been free, I assumed it was still free. The desk told me of the $9.95 a day charge, and I was upset. She kindly waived the charge, but I think the Web site should be corrected to show the parking charge more clearly without clicking down.

Location beautiful, breakfast nice, staff friendly, good value, convenient to our family in Hillsborough and the airport.

Pleased overall

There was a variety of breakfast choices but it was so disappointing. Glad the airport was close and has great places to eat!

The bed was amazing room was spacious and clean

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Big room, good breakfast and constant shuttle service to the...

Internet wasn't working on that weekend. But the restaurant next door was able to help out!

Big room, good breakfast and constant shuttle service to the airport.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Very thin walls.

Very thin walls. Neighbouring room was occupied by a family with kid and we could clearly hear all the shouting and screaming from very early on in the morning.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Quite and comfortable!

The cookies were always overlooked and hard, it would be nicer to have them softer. But otherwise, a wonderful stay.

The location is awesome, right next to the water, we could walk along a trail, sit and just watch the planes land at San Francisco International airport, they came so close to the water before hitting the runway. Even though the airport is close, it was a quite stay. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast buffet is amazing! There is fruit, coffee ,tea, hot cocoa, and cider available at all times in the lobby. Cookies provided in the early evenings. I loved the quite and comfort of the room, slept eleven hours! They even provided a late checkout, which allowed for the extra sleep, I really appreciated that!

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Never again!

There was a traveling sports team with over 40 teens staying there. They were all in the lobby and running up and down the corridors. Could not rest. Had to finally be moved to a higher floor but it did not have the King bed I reserved, rather a queen!

Shuttle to airport and waling distance to Hyatt for a good meal.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Great facility and service except for grungy carpeting.

Hotel was excellent but truly needs refurbishing of carpets .throughout. Certainly this was the very large distraction from our stay. Although everything else was so above standard, the carpets made it seem grungy and not up to par.

Staff was excellent and very friendly. Helpful beyond many other experiences both front desk as well as those who catered the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Not a hotell I vant to stay next time.

The price much to high, and way higher than what we were informed on internet. Only hotel on a 10 days tour that raised the daily rent. The breakfast - no good. Very disappointing.

The bed was very good, but the carpets on floor... very, very dirty. Bathroom ok.