Reviews of Wildwood Snowmass 3 stars

6.2

6.2

5.7

• Basic King Room

We were charged twice for the room in advance of our stay (which we discovered only on the day we left). Once by the Wildwood, and once by the Westin. No one from SPG (Westin's parent company) will refund us as the Wildwood is not part of their chain, and all calls to the Wildwood - closed for the season now I guess - are forwarding to Westin. I've been chasing this up, leaving messages and emails, with people for the last 72 hours. At this point I have to accept that as nice as the upgrade was, we have been ripped off by Westin AND Wildwood for our wedding anniversary. Nice place, terrible customer service.

We were given an upgrade to the Westin, which was nice

• Basic Queen Room

I would have liked a restaurant or food options at the resort without going out, but other restaurants were close by.

The resort was in the perfect location with easy walkability to the Snowmass Village and the ski slopes. Great place!

• Queen Room - Disability Access with Roll-in Shower

the key card could not open the pool gate. When "fixed" it later could not open the door to the Ice and laundry room. Later it would not open my room door. The microwave in the lobby became broken and was not replaced for three days. The maids, while courteous and good cleaners knew no English. I used only Decafe coffee and the replaced them with regular coffee. They could not understand that I wanted only Decafe. When I made my reservation I also purchased in advance a 6 day senior lift ticket and was told I would receive a $20 credit to have lunch on the mountain. I got only the 6 day ticket and no $20. When I asked I was told that who ever told me that was mistaken, Her name is Jacqueline Meyer of The Westin.

The room was comfortable and clean.

• Basic King Room

was king frame and queen mattress in it, weird, and not comfortable at all. Too much $$$ for something like that, worse than any motel I have ever seen for a hotel price.

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

Temperature in the first room was 49 degrees. There was a 1 inch gap under the door to the outside air. The toilet didn't flush properly. Then we changed to the room that was 64 degrees. 2 engineers came to "fix" heat, declared victory, temperature stayed at 64 until we found the space heater. Huge hole in the shower enclosure wall. Not sure where all that water goes. Glad I wasn't on first floor. By the time you throw in the resort fee and parking, you can add $40 to the rate shown on Booking.com . And to complete the transient hotel theme, there were a dozen cigarette butts in the snow bank right outside my door.

The space heater worked well to make up for the fact that the heating system topped out at 64 degrees. Toilet paper was good quality.

• Classic King Room with View

First room had double mattress on king bed so moved rooms. Then Hot water broke. Were without hot water for 24hrs. Then heating broke..woke up in the night when it got to 85 degrees. Had to move rooms again. They promised to comp us 1 night but didn't happen

View. Convenient. Coffee machine.

• King Room - Disability Access

Shuttle service was disappointing. I coordinate a pickup time from airport and shuttle did not show up. Upon call they seemed to have forgotten. Arrived at hotel close to an hour later than should have been the case. Driver was friendly though.

Staff was very friendly and location is good

• Classic Double Room with Two Double Beds with View

Multiple issues with this place. Upon entering our room, the TV, coffee maker and refrigerator didn't seem to work. We placed our 1st call to the desk. While waiting for engineering to arrive, I found the TV and coffee maker to be unplugged. The engineer arrived and explained that the refrigerator was "working as well as those refrigerators work". The next morning, the coffee maker ran through it's brewing cycle, but never produced coffee. We tried a second time with same result. When my wife brought it to the attention of the man at the front desk, he responded with "I don't know what to tell you". She replied that she was just letting him know. He said he would have engineering take care of it....never did. At the room that afternoon, our thermostat was "not communicating". Another call to the front desk and another visit from engineering to fix it. That night I took the coffee maker to the front desk in hopes of obtaining one that worked. I left with another promise of it being handled. It wasn't. The next morning, we made yet another call to the desk and finally had a working coffee maker delivered. The toilet was very loose and tipped every time we sat on it. The screens on the front windows were bent and falling off. The elevator only goes to the 3rd floor...we were on the 4th floor. The ice machine is on the 1st floor of the OTHER building and didn't function properly the 1st night. The onsite Noodle Restaurant was closed. The hotel pictures were misleading. The hotel portrays itself as kid friendly and designed with kids in forefront...not the case. Advertised as ski in/ski out...not the case. You need to valet your skiis with the Westin next door and walk over. Numerous stairs to get to slopes unless you are at Westin. We spent $650 for a 2 night stay and feel like it wasn't worth even half of that. My mother stayed in the Mountain Chalet for less money.

All but one of the staff members were great. The humidifier was a nice touch. The engineering department was very quick and efficient (problem is that they had to make 2 visits to our room). The proximity to the mall/village was convenient.

• Classic King Room with View

The room I was in did not even come close to matching the rooms that are published on the different websites. It was very outdated and very dim. I have stayed in motels that were better than this. The staff is not the most friendly and never answer the phone.

The only good thing about this hotel is the location....That's it!

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

Out dated, furniture, no free breakfast, pay for parking which nobody told me, plus a resort fee that i knew about

Friendly staff, they were helpful. Everything was right there. You didnt have to go far for food skiing and just anything u would need

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

Could use an update. Do not forget anything valuable. I had called a few times and all I ever got was “We will check and call you back” and never received a call back. I’m sure some one is enjoying my boots!

Location was beautiful and shuttles very convenient. Staff friendly!

• Basic Queen Room

Staff could barely speak English, told multiple different things about parking policy, check in/out times, etc. We still got a parking ticket even though we paid for parking. Had to refute it with the city government. Definelty a 3 star hotel/motel, not worth the $300/night I paid but it's the cheapest place to stay in snowmass. If you don't have too high of expectations it's just fine. Don't expect anything fancy. Great if you're just going to party and need a place to sleep. Don't listen to a thing the staff tells you about parking, it's only good until 11am the day you depart, and not a moment later.

Comfortable bed

• Classic Double Room with Two Double Beds with View

The place is clearly tired. If you want the "Aspen" experience this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a place to crash after skiing you will be happy. That being said the price tag is still a little surprising but still better than anything else close by.

Location location location. The room has good amenities especially for a group. We had all of our bags and gear in the room and still had space to move around. They have re-done the rooms on the cheap which I think adds some shabby charm to the place. Clearly the place is old but again, location! Sheets, towels and bathroom were clean, anything beyond that I'm not too worried about.

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms, bed, bathroom, service. Not value for money . Rooms are small and beds uncomfortable. Staff did not seem to care. The managers, Westin, seemed more interested in the fancier Westin Hotel next door. Try somewhere else.

Location -Close to the slopes, however most of the accommodation is close to the slopes.

• Classic Double Room with Two Double Beds with View

We were with kids of 3 years old and in booking.com it didn’t say that the rooms were outdoor so we should wear a lot of clothes to go to the lobby of the hotel. In our room there was lines appearing the whole stay. Lines if eletrecity near the floor for a 3 year old kid is just very dangerous. I told the reception and they just put something there and un the same day this thing tomprotect fallen and nobody change that for the 4 days of our stay. Nobody fixed that. In the website it says that we can have breakfast in Westin, the hotel closed door and charge to our room in Wildwood, actually you cannot. In the website it says that there is a buffet of pastas in Wildwood in lunchtime, but actually there is nothing for lunch, just something for dinner.

The better thing is the lobby

• Classic King Room with View

- Small bedroom When arrived , they gave me a Room without view (i paid for ) , after complian they changed , it could be avoided at the beggining

View from room

• King Room - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

Not good rooms for money, had no reimbursement for a lack of working key to the room we were supposed to stay in - very difficult in our family!

Close to gondolas and ski lifts

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

Toilet loose, radiaters uncovered, tickets for pd parking, extra upcharges after reservations were made, more charges upon checkout. There main concern was for the parent Westin . . l.. as there was little snow they didnt open all of wildwood facilities. Were told only open breakfast was at Westin for 20 per head. Food great.

Location was excelent.

• King Room - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

Oh boy. Our room had lots of mice, we both got ringworm after a week stay from the nasty bathroom, the staff was very rude and hateful, the room smelled like months old mold and urine covered by the smell of cleaner, charged an extra $100 for WiFi which is complimentary already and for parking but ended up not even registering the vehicle so we got a ticket which the hotel still hasn’t taken care of, we are not ones to complain at all but this is not a hotel it is a MOTEL. None of the pictures are of this place except for the bar.

The only good thing about this place is the bar downstairs.

• Queen Room - Disability Access with Roll-in Shower

Refer to the one page letter I provided you several weeks ago. Most outstanding was the fact that there was no heat and we had to sleep in our clothes. It took multiple tries by Booking.com and by us to get a refund.

The fact that we were only obligated to stay for one night and could leave the next morning.

• Classic Double Room with Two Double Beds with View

there was no breakfast no microwave in rooms the beds were ok there was no ice machine and barely any coffee the bathroom was small there was hair stuck to the sheets and in the shower

the shampoo and conditioner dispenser

• Basic Queen Room

The breeze ways could have been swept a little better.

The room was clean and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the maintenance staff were quick to replace a broken fan that was in our room.

• Classic King Room with View

Having to contact the front desk after midnight because of other loud guests abusing the pool's 10 PM curfew. With the Westin affiliation we expected better supervision of the property. Due to obnoxious and loud neighbors during our entire stay, we will not be returning to this property.

The facility's location.

• Basic Queen Room

The room wouldn't open, keys wouldn't work. Went back and forth to the front desk 3 times to no avail. The older gentleman at the front desk finally came up and used the master key to open the door on the fourth attempt. After getting in, we couldn't leave the room together because we didn't have a key to get back in. My boyfriend and I had to take turns going outside. The second room I booked for the third person in our party had no water coming to the shower. No effort was made to correct the situation. If this hotel was great we really don't know. We were almost held hostage in our room and there was no shower for out friend. Kids were screaming, running and jumping around late into the night and early in the morning. Our room was located close to the pool.

They gave us 2 complimentary breakfast for our troubles.

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

I felt the parking was not ideal. They don't have lines drawn, so many people take up what would be two spaces and since the parking is already limited, it made it frustrating.

I slept very well during the three nights that I was there. The location is great, and a mall being located very closely was a bonus. I also appreciated that each time I spoke with the staff it was a good experience and they were all friendly.

• Basic Queen Room

Horrible place to stay for the price. They have no A/C. It was so hot at night my husband had to sleep in his truck. And I had to sleep with my 2 year old with a fan blasting on with wet clothes on to stay cool. It was so noisy outside with the windows open trying to cool off too. Ugh. Extremely uncomfortable and extremely overpriced. It was miserable to say the least. I feel like someone should have paid me to stay there. It honestly ruined my vacation because none of us could sleep.

Convenient location. Like the bar.

• Basic Queen Room

The bathroom facilities were horrible. The facet could be removed from the sink. The shower was missing a large portion of tile (which was in a pile on the bathroom floor) and exposed grout was visible. The safety railing in my bathroom was wobbly and could be partially removed from the wall. The deadbolt on the room door was touchy and did not work properly.

How close I was to the Snowmass mall to be able to use the buss mall ride to the Jasfest venue.

• Basic King Room

Very much like a cabin...not a hotel. Lots of wood...smelled as such. I accidentally left a hat in the room...staff said they didn't find it...bull, it is there, only place it could be.

Close to the venue where an event we were attending happened.

• Classic King Room with View

Everything! Worst place I have ever stayed at!

Really nothing at all! Front desk people were absolutely horrible! They acted like you were bothering them and one was always looking at the other one and smirking! Couldn't find my room by the map they gave me and I had to walk back and tell her she would have to show me exactly where I was. No parking at all except way down at the end where there was no light and it was far from the room!

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

For the price I expected a fancier room: The bathroom was pretty small and outdated. The carpet in the room was pretty worn and the TV picture quality wasn't great.

Location was excellent. Some nice local restaurants close by.

• Classic King Room with View

the staff was incredibly rude, totally lacking in helpful information such as directions to my room from the parking lot or where to find breakfast. I got in after midnight to check in and the directions how to find my room were ridiculous.

the location is very convenient

• Classic King Room with View

I had booked a car and when there was a snafu at the airport and i was unable to get it, i had the airport call the hotel for transportation via shuttle. They said 10 minutes. 15 minutes passed so i called the hotel. The receptionist basically said we don't have a shuttle service so to bad so sad. Come to find out the Westin which is next to it shares the service. Luckily I found that out otherwise I would of had to Uber on my dime... Not cool. The hotel has NO food, no souvenirs, no nothing. It's a sleep only type of hotel. Rooms are WAY dated... Stuffy, no AC or ventilation.... You get what you pay for.

For the $$$ I suppose it was ok. 70.00 a night for a hotel about 15 minutes from downtown Aspen is pretty good.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

There is no disabled parking at the hotel, all of the regular parking is on four public lots uphill from the property. Our room was filthy, trash on the floor, food containers behind furniture, hair on the bathtub and on the floor. The temperature inside the room was over 75 degrees, and the staff told me there were no fans available in the entire hotel. We were bumped from the room we reserved into one that was lower quality, and didn't have the bed size we needed. We were incredibly disappointed with the hotel and our stay, and have encouraged everyone we know to never stay here.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

The room we were given initially had not been cleaned. It was dirty and undone. Staff NEEDS TO MAKE SURE the room IS clean before giving out the key. Some people had their own boom box playing loudly at the pool. The parking lot needs more lighting. The facilities felt more like a project apartment complex than an pleasant accommodating place for visiting tourists. We would not go back again.

The beds were comfortable. The staff at front desk was approachable.

• Classic King Room with View

The bed were terribly uncomfortable. Bed was way too soft causing you to sink in too much. Needless to say I had a terrible night sleep. Also room had no AC or screen on the window.

I liked the location and view.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

No where did it say there was no air conditioning! In fact, I've never been to a hotel that did not have air conditioning, or at the least mention it in the reservation process? It is a total rip off, gimmick, because there were lines of people at the desk complaining about it....and here is the gimmick....after checking in, walking to the room to find out suddenly the room temp is 90° degrees.....thye tell you at the desk...because you were stupid enough to peek at the room...you have to buy! I'm a television meteorologist so....I had the equipment to know what the temp was....and I'm not exaggerating. I have stayed with Westin all my life, som elf my favorite places...but no more.....I cannot believe some consumer better business bureau is not all over this.....

• Basic King Room

No a.c. and we were not able to get a fan. The front desk closes early

It was a great place for the price we paid. It should be noted tgat this is a ski resort so if you are visiting in the summer these rooms are not air conditioned.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Stayed in middle of hot summer- no A/C. Room was hot- we had to open balcony door and front door to cool the room down. The hotel was older and looks like it needs an update. Hallways were dingy. Went to laundry room to get ice and looked pretty dirty. Stayed 2 nights which was about all we could stand. Not very romantic.

Liked the location and proximity to Snowmass Village. Staff was friendly.

There were only 2 handicap parking for the hotel and neighboring facilities. The bathrooms were dated and needed tile repair in the shower. There was no air conditioning but they had portable fans in the room.

Location was near the base of the mountain, shopping, dining and local events. If you enjoy a good time, the after party continues at the balcony rooms.

• Classic King Room with View

Jacuzzi disgusting. One of them didn't work at all. Ice machine on only one level and it was broken. Trash all over the property. Would NEVER stay here again

The location only.

• King Room - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

There was a light directly outside our bedroom which blasted through the insufficient blinds, making sleeping a little challenging. We were also situated by the stairwell and lift, so noise levels weren't great. Not helped by the young people who were shouting, laughing, and jumping into the pool (also right outside our bedroom) at 2:30 in the morning. Rooms could also do with some AC in summer.

The bed's were comfortable and facilities were adequate. Friendly staff, were quick to help when our room key stopped working.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

The service wasn't good. There was no air conditioning. The pool was filthy. The gym was, well, not a gym at all and the rooms were tiny. It looked nothing like the pictures made it look. It's very old.

The location of the property is about the only thing good about it.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The group in the next room was very rowdy, loud and had knack with door slamming they perfected during our three days together... Room security was sketchy and the room was not even close to clean and parts were in poor repair. The doors had locks but without the security "latch" they were worthless and easy for this novice to open with a card. The place is very dated and looks like a Redbook project unsupervised. The main desk was essentially worthless and misinformation spoken through a hybridized english, yet with a cock sure and dismissive attitude, so that was fun. The pool was very dated as well and the hot tub which had no working pump (1 of 2). The other tub did have working jets but they were lazy at best.

Location was great and a hundred yards to 5 eating establishments, coffee, shops etc. Even from the third floor balcony our view of the mountains and valley were just out of grasp. The walking/biking trails are fantastic and the public transit can bring you back up the hill should you choose to not return on your own power.

• Classic King Room with View

The room was unbelievably hot and stuffy-no AC and the one window didn't open. The hallways and stairwells were very dark, dirty and downright creepy. We were told each room had a fridge and microwave; no microwave and the fridge didn't work!

The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was small but clean.

• Basic King Room

Bed was uncomfortable. Room was stuffy and smelled like skunk. No screen on the window to allow it to air out. No air conditioning. When we attempted to call front desk about the room, no one answered repeatedly.

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were dirty. Sink was broken. No AC in room. No screen on window. Pool and hot tubs were disgusting. Ice machine was broken. Room was tiny. Most of the workers were foreigners

Location and price are good

• Classic King Room with View

Funky furniture NO air conditioning. We did not know this ahead of time. Lamp cord stretched across ceiling. Curtain off rod.

Keurig coffee maker.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

double bed rather than a Queen, bathtub was plugged, did not drain, fan in bathroom did not work either.

had a deck with an excellent view, staff friendly and helpful

• King Room - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

Wildwood hotel was lacking in nearly every area. The sink was coming off the wall. I used the ironing board as a vanity. The garbage was left out twice and torn apart by a fox and raccoons. I saw and heard it. The staff was unresponsive. The bed was very good. I want my money back. Wish that we had stayed elsewhere.

The proximity to Aspen was good . Snow Mass village was a lot of fun with several good restaurants and beautiful vistas.

• Classic King Room with View

First added on $25 for something dubious called "resort fee" then another $10 when we arrived for another "resort fee". So, an extra $35? Rip off scam! We would never stay here again!

• Classic King Room with View

We had to park pretty far, and it was sometimes difficult to find a spot.

The pool/ hot tub were great. Comfortable, clean rooms. Close enough to everything we needed - a quick drive to Aspen / Aspen Highlands. Some of the coffee shops and restaurants close by were good, it was nice to have such convenient options.

• Basic King Room

Really terrible experience. Receptionists are rude, Restroom is stinky. There is no A/C and room is very hot and room temperature is 80F. When I talked to manager they mentioned no fans and cant do anything till next morning. I end up walked way from hotel at 1:00AM. Worst experience and don't ever go to that hotel.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

We asked for a room as far away from smoking as possible due to allergies and they put us in a room on the public pathway where everyone walks and which pathway has buildings on both sides, one of which was our room! They also didn't even clean our room one day and it took pulling teeth to get it cleaned.

Best was location and free parking.

• Basic King Room

Staff didn't have a clue - even mis-directed me to room location. Parking an issue. Booking info should clearly state no air conditioning. Everything very average on par with a Super 8.

nothing really - very disappointed

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

Rooms are old, furniture dated, bathroom stained, beds.uncomfortable, no AC ( not that Aspen needs much but then again it is expected). Parking is confusing. Gps did a poor job with direction though it is not hotel's fault. All in all, not a pleasant experience.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The staff was very under trained on how to check you in took almost an hour plus gave me the wrong room. There is no A/c in the rooms and refused to give use more than one fan for four of use to use....

The ability to use westin gym and pool

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The price was supposed to be $85 for the night. Was upcharged to $136. The vending machine for $1 drinks was empty. Had to pay $2.75 and walk to a liquor store to get it. The room key was in a sleeve and on the sleeve it said free continental breakfast. Inquired at the desk and was told they did mot serve breakfast here and had to borrow the room key sleeves from the Westin. Very loud outside the room til after midnight. Young people partying in the street. Avoid. Last time I will use Booking.com after I complete the reservations already booked.

Snowmass is a nice community. Plenty of scenic views.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

1. The check-in process took over 1 hour. 2. The cards issued for the room didn't work x4, meaning I had to go back 4 times to get keys that worked. 3. No thermostat. "Well. We don't have thermostats in the rooms. I can put an order in for you to have the room temperature turned down and bring you a fan." On July 4, the furnace was on ALL night long. 4. Comfort. Because the hotel sits near the ski slopes and across from the mall, people walk around ALL night. It's noisy. Very noisy. If this doesn't bother you, this is your room. 5. Going back to the check in process, EVERY SINGLE PERSON in front of me had some sort of issue: keys not working, keys not being ready even though check in was at 10:30, charged incorrectly, etc.

This hotel is really designed to be a ski in - ski out hotel. Nothing more. No special amenities or perks. Just ski in - ski out. No summer, spring, or fall staying. Winter only. Again, ski in - ski out. For this, the location is excellent.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

There were dirty coffee/tea cups with sigarette butts on the balcony of our room. No clean towels at the pool at the end of the afternoon.

Location is amazing and transportation to Aspen is easy.

• Classic Double Room with Two Double Beds with View

It was not very clean at all for the price, needs up dating, parking was crappy, and didn't really offer much to us

I love the location to the snowmass village and other hotels near by

• Classic King Room with View

Very difficult finding our room. No AC (mountain area) used fans. Dried a person out which gave us headaches. Billing had to be straighten out-employee did not really know how to correct problems.

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think that if you book 2 rooms those rooms should be together & not on separate floors..they should be more accommodating when people do book more than one room

Good

• Classic King Room with View

The hotel is clearly having some serious operational issues that seem downright troubling. The entire staff had been overhauled; every front desk person & manager we spoke with had only been there a max of 2 weeks. Combined with the fact that the building is aging and run-down, with decor in the rooms that seem like an attempt to give it a modern facelift, when clearly the building itself needs a deep overhaul; this was one of the most unpleasant lodging experiences I've had. I booked this trip as a much-needed getaway for my husband & I to celebrate our anniversary, but in the effort to find affordable accommodations I feel we got short-changed. We were appalled with the scope of things that went wrong for all guests during our 2-night stay: In our first room, a tv that didn't work, a window that didn't open (i.e. NO proper ventilation), no a/c or in-room air circulator for summertime. On our second day, the new GM was very gracious and did upgrade us into a suite, which had a great terrace and view, and the bed was comfortable, we had the same ventilation issues. There was a huge stain on the bedroom carpet that the GM hadn't seen or been notified about, but that was minor compared to the other issues. That second night the building (not the ski village, just the hotel!) had a power outage in the middle of the night, so we lost the ability to use our plug-in fan. So we ended up being just as uncomfortable temp-wise as in the first room. The power was working when we woke up, but the internet was not, nor was the elevator, the phone lines, nor the key coder for guests (so the GM was letting every new guest into their room manually). The hotel is clearly in a "gap" season between peak traffic times, and many of the basic features one would expect in a hotel visit were not available. The on-site restaurant was shut down, so no options were available for even continental breakfast; we were forced to go out for every meal.

The location was great, and the new GM did everything he could to make our accommodations more comfortable by upgrading our room to a suite. Access to Snowmass Village is very convenient.

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

We arrived at 10pm, the room wasn't cleaned. When we asked the front desk to clean the room, they came, changed the towels but still left the garbage :/ Front desk was useless, I asked them to change the card on the room since I had two rooms my friends we're going to pay for their room, they were unhelpful and unable to do so. Never again will I stay there

Location of this place is great

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

No airconditioning! Also, the room was small and quite dated.

The room was not air-conditioned. It was very hot and did not cool down until after 3:00AM - this made for a very uncomfortable night. Had I known that the room was not air-conditioned (we did not discover this until we went to bed after 10:00 PM), we never would have booked the room. This was not clearly posted, and the people at checkin at the hotel made no mention of this fact. We are very very disappointed with our stay. The room was small, hot, and quite dated. We will not return to this hotel, despite its location.

• Classic King Room with View

Very unclean, sink drain didn't work, took 4 trips after check in for the key to work. Peg board for a headboard and decorative pieces not attractive at all. Pool and hot tubs were dirty and even have pop tops at the bottom of the hot tub. The tv tilted towards the ground and didn't have very many channel choices. The light fixture look like it was gonna fall down and was hanging sideways. Parking was difficult to find.

The lights on the trees outside.

• Basic King Room

Safety concerns: electrical cords across walks to power lights in trees,stool not tightly secured to floor, faucet not secured,screen was falling out. Electrical in room is not to code. Requested a fan when room temperature reached 80.Was advised house keeping would bring when they could. Never received the fan.

Bed was ok.

• Queen Room - Disability Access with Roll-in Shower

Knowing that the property we reserved was closed.

When we got there the front door was chained locked shut. We then found out that the Westin had taken over the property and they put us up in their hotel which was adjacent to the Wildwoods.

• King Room - Disability Access

The thermometer did not work in the room. It was 86 degrees the whole night and we were both unable to sleep. When I mentioned something to the front desk they apologized and said I could have adjusted the thermostat. He didn't understand that it was NOT working and we had a miserable night sleep.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Basic Queen Room

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!! Everything else except the location. The property is old (built in the 1960s?) with thin walls and ceilings (can hear every sound), inadequate heating (at ski-resort!!), dingy, not clean, outdated furnishing (photos on their website - which as of today has expired(!) are misleading as well as a copy that implied a recent renovation - most likely 25 years ago or more), terrible mattress, surly staff, and all that for an OUTRAGEOUS price for the quality of the product!! Prices in Aspen/Snowmass are expensive, but next I would spend even more to get something at least hallway decent.

The location - on the Snowmass Mall - ski-in/ski-out - convenient to shops and restaurants and the RFTA buses to Aspen and other ASC resorts. Access to the Westin Fitness Room and Spa Skiing was great

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• King Room - Disability Access

It needs, lockable racks for skis outside the room, some drying racks in front of the heater or in the bathroom for wet ski gear, A microwave and kettle and sink in room with a higher bench for basic food prep. Exhaust fan and better ventilation. Better lighting.

Spa , staff , bar and lounge area.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Classic King Room with View

No one picks up the phone and no one knows what they are doing. Tried calling several times to let them know I was stuck at the airport due to a snow storm. No one ever picked up and when I arrived they charged me a no show fee, which could have been avoided if they picked up the phone! Also, tried calling for bottles of water. The waters never showed up and my fiancé when to get them from downstairs, and the front desk said they didn't sell bottles of water that he would have to walk to the Westin to buy them. Why would you tell us that you are going to bring waters up when you don't have them??

Location is good

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Basic King Room

Staff was very friendly but had lack of knowledge on anything asked. Totally understand the snow but the snow outside the room door was never cleaned so we had snow up to our calf any time we walked in/out of our room. We even asked if a shovel to do it ourselves. Property looked NOTHING like the pictures.

Location was fabulous

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Basic Double Room with Two Double Beds

Slamming of doors late at night and early morning, loud guest in pool/jacuzzi area, can hear guest in room above, and not enough hot choices for the free continental breakfast.

The location and the staff.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

The location was a pain, the room was tiny, the staff barely spoke English which made communication difficult, the beds weren't that comfy, breakfast was AWeFUL! This was the most expensive room we stayed in on our vacation and it was to be the one "splurge" and we totally regretted staying here! Definitely NOT worth the money!!!

The view was beautiful.