2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Memphis Arpt Elvis Presley Blv

Reviews of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Memphis Arpt Elvis Presley Blv This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3411 Elvis Presley Boulevard, Memphis, 38116, United States of America

#16 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

• Standard Room

Nothing everything was beyond our expectations!

Rooms were extra clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly especially Tara, she even called us to make sure the room was ok. She also handled the accommodations to a great place to eat. She made us feel like we were in a 5 Star hotel. The amenities were nice. The shampoo was from bath and body works and it smelled so nice. We were awakened by the delicious smell of bacon. Loved the nice wall mounted flat screen T.V. With excellent choice of channels. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

The entire hotel, including our room, smelled like burnt...

The entire hotel, including our room, smelled like burnt bacon. It is a new facility, and I think they have a ventilation problem. I usually do not give bad ratings, but I have to for this one. I would not stay there again. They also would not honor my Booking.com rate even though I had the print out in my hand. First time that has ever happened. My husband worked with the manager and Booking.com on the phone for a long time - still didn't get the rate I was promised. :(

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Awesome hotel, great rates & superior staff. We definitely stay here again.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

The only negative, & it's a very small one, was that we were on the first floor in room 109 just opposite the wall of the breakfast area, & by 6:45 it was pretty noisy.

The room was clean, the shower head was plenty high, the water was nice & hot, & the bed was very comfy. The breakfast was very good & we loved the auto pancake maker, but the best of all was the staff. Every single one we encountered went above & beyond to help or do whatever asked, but especially Burnadette. That lady was soooo personable & friendly. She really made us feel like she cared & even made us feel special. We will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Staff was very helpful.

Security lights from parking lot shown through the shades in the room when trying to sleep. Too bright. Need room darkening drapes of some sort.

Staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Very Impressed
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is relatively new. The rooms were immaculate. Very comfortable bed and sitting space in the room. All the extra amenities microwave and mini refrigerator included. The breakfast was delicious with sausage and beacon.Will recommend to anyone who wants to be in Memphis on a short stay.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Awesome Service
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The customer service at this hotel is AWESOME!!!!! The front desk customer service young lady name Takeima she is so awesome very friendly made my husband and I feel like we was at home. She greeted us in with a smile gave us some great places to eat and any question we asked she had an answer. We also met the housekeeper when we was going out to get something to eat and our door wasn't locking and she took out the time to not even find the matinence guy she called down to report it for us and they switch us to another room while they fixed the lock. The matinence guy was also very friendly greeted us with a smile made sure that we had another room for our stay. This was our first time coming to Memphis and we enjoy our stay here. I would stay here everytime I come to Memphis.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

• Standard Room

Friendly staff very helpful. Cleaning was impeccable and great location to Graceland. The breakfast was one of the best I’ve ever had on my travels.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

A TEN! Loved everything about your facility and staff.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Can't think of a thing, would surely stay again!

Very good breakfast, awesome staff throughout (!!), very clean rooms, great shuttle service. We so enjoyed our stay, will hope to come back and stay with you!! We West Coast folks really were witness and subject to southern hospitality at your Holiday Express!

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

By far the friendliest staff I’ve ever encountered.
    • Standard Room

By far the friendliest staff I’ve ever encountered. Literally everyone who worked there said hello or acknowledged you when walking by. Super clean hotel and rooms. Def stay there if need a room close to the King!

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Perfect place to stay when going to Graceland
    • Standard Room

I have nothing that I didn't like. I wish I would've taken more photos of proprty to show how clean and nice it was. Website doesn't have enough.

Staff was always so friendly. Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was good and convenient before going out and about. Location was perfect-great dining close. Easy to go do a few things and go back and rest before doing other things!! Timothy was so friendly and is someone every hospitality venue should have. I hope management appreciates him. He was even taking trash out when we were leaving and opened our car doors for us. A+ employee!!!

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel.

No negative comments

Friendly helpful staff, amazing breakfast. The rooms were spotless. Within 10 minuets of ringing the hotel the shuttle service picked us up from the airport and dropped us off when requested.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

It was ok if you’re not very picky or expect much.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Pillows too hard, noise from the airport, strange smells throughout the bldg. needed more parking spaces, and a lot of noise from the room above us very early in the morning preventing us from sleeping.

The room was clean and we forgot a razor which they supplied us with.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Tara on reception was exceptional, she recommended a...
    • Standard Room

Beds are too high to get into comfortably.

Tara on reception was exceptional, she recommended a restaurant providing free transport to & from Hotel, it was a Pink Caddy & restaurant was great. Also a city tour that picks up from hotel all great for us Brits.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

The thermostat in the suite has a large deadband.

The thermostat in the suite has a large deadband. That is, it allows the room to warm up way past the setpoint and then cools it way past the setpoint. Does not make a comfortable nights sleep. Additionally, the breakfast area needs more tables and chairs.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. No better place to stay!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Our stay was excellent from top to bottom.

From the shuttle from the airport to the shuttle back it was the best stay ever! The staff is not only over the moon friendly, but the go above and beyond for the guests. I met several family members there and we would stay up late talking. They would make us coffee and talk with us. The rooms were exceptional and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was hot and kept well stocked.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

the room was clean and everyone was so nice and very...
    • Suite with Two Beds - Non-Smoking

nothing , question why is check in time at3;oo and check out 11:00 .

the room was clean and everyone was so nice and very helpful. the breakfast was great and the front desk lady was so nice and very professional and willing to help everyone anyway. I will be back.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Holiday Inn is where to go.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

I don't have any complaints.

The breakfast they served was really good. The room and restroom was kept very clean and orderly. Also the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Perfect place to stay to go to Graceland. But I hope your a deep sleeper.

Very upset the morning of my birthday 8/20 the fire alarm went off 3 times starting at 6am the day two it went off at 5:55 a.m. Staff seemed to laugh it off.

It was a beautiful hotel and in a very convenient spot to get to Graceland. The bed was great and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Great until check out. Not happy.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Booking . Com gave me a price with all taxes and fees included. Holiday Inn would not accept the price at check out. Charged me $120.00 more fore the four nights we stayed. I’m not happy about this. I won’t use Booking.com any more if they don’t take of this.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Staff ,hotel ,breakfast,location,all fantastic,they should be very proud of what they have made here
    • Standard Room

The hotel was like new.the staff were fantastic they all are a great asset to this great hotel.Even the breakfast and the coffee was the best we have had on our tour this year.i can’t praise them enough many Thanks for a lovely couple of days.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

The staff was very rude.

The staff was very rude. They did not honor the price given to me by booking.com. When the manager didn’t like me questioning about the overcharge, she then charged me $250 stating we had taken a comforter and a pillow, which was totally absurd. Then to get a credit on the comforter and pillow, I was the phone for 8 hrs.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

The room was clean, good breakfast and the hotel is 5...
    • Standard Room

We didn't like that our rooms and all first floor smelled like bacon all day long, because the kitchen was also in the first floor...it was quite annoying.

The room was clean, good breakfast and the hotel is 5 minutes drive from Graceland.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Absolutely wonderful !!!

The room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. The staff bent over backwards trying to make our stay a great one, and they did!!! The Shuttle would take us to Graceland, and pick us up, so nice not to have to park your car and not worry if you can find it ! Tina & Reebie were top notch !! They were so enthusiastic to help you !! We would definitely stay again !!!! Also a family dollar store is a short walk from hotel. They also have a wonderful continental breakfast ! They made our stay wonderful

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

We still loved the place . I just want to voice my true opinion to possibly help. Will stay again
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was not cleaned after the first night therefore we had no clean towels or washcloths for showering. We had to contact housekeeping. Also, the first morning the breakfast was almost gone, the second morning there was no food available except scraping the bottom of the oatmeal canister when we went downstairs to eat. The third morning a lady told me she had been waiting 20 minutes for bacon. The cooks need to stay ahead of the game in the kitchen. You offer a good breakfast to start our day but it’s not there when you show up during the time allowed. Oh and a couple chairs in the back in smoking area would be nice for those of us who smoke

Very nice room..staff was very nice and extremely helpful.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Fantastic Staff
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area too small, nowhere to sit.

Staff so polite and welcoming and always busy cleaning etc.... Wireless was great, bed very comfortable and A/C was excellent.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Awesome Value for the money!

We stayed 2 nights and loved it! The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. The hotel and the bedroom are both very clean and well furnish. The bed is very comfortable. The breakfast is very generous. The location is perfect, right around the corner from Graceland. Great amenities, we used the pool and the fitness center. We will definitely book again with Holiday Inn Express.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Everything is comfortable.

Everything is comfortable. Always enjoy staying at Holiday Inn's. I just have one question for you: why, with this structure being so new, is the draining of the tub sooo low? We arrived around dinner time and Tara, your person on the desk at the time, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Tara, All the other staff were very friendly and engaging

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Overall it was very good and we would stay here again.

The breakfast. We were very disappointed in that. We had just stayed at another Holiday Inn express that was fantastic so this breakfast did not live up to our expectations. The pancake machine was broke, the eggs were so salty 2 of us couldn't even eat them. Then there were no tea bags and we had to find someone. They were all outside taking a break. When breakfast hours are not that long I'd expect someone to be around the whole time.

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very comfortable and we loved the LED lights!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

The pool was great.

We missed the turn off because it sits back off the road but that was the only thing that I could say negative about this hotel.

The pool was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and very comfortable much bigger than I expected. It was within just 10 minutes or so to everything we planned for our trip. Get to breakfast early or you may not be able to find a seat.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

STAY away
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bad neighborhood (3 cars in the lot had smashed windows overnight). VERY thin walls and ceilings. We had a first floor room and had children running overhead round the clock. Bed was too tall (need a step to get in - I am 5'4") Leftovers in the fridge from previous occupant.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

It was very welcoming & comfortable where my husband & I felt accepted being a same-sex couple.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

If you have to take the elevator it is hot and no kind of air movement. Also the continental breakfast ends kinda early but it looked very good.

We where actually impress with the kindness shown to my husband & I by the staff which appeared to be LGBT friendly. Also we absolutely loved the guitar shaped saltwater pool.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

We enjoy our stay just the money situation was terrible wrong
    • Standard Room

The owner was very rude. We made reservations with booking he called and told us if we didn't pay we would lose our room we told him we was 30 minutes a way he stayed we still had to pay which check in wasn't until 3 we made it there at 245 and he still had things mess up plus the rooms wasn't all ready. Plus he had our money tired up the whole weekend on our credit card which put me in a bad situation .but the worker was very helpful and nice. Would return just hope this situation with the paying ne done correctly

The workers were very nice and polite. Really enjoyed our stay

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Comfortable beds, very helpful and friendly staff, big rooms...
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Eating off foam plates and plastic knives and forks. No milk supplied across holiday inn hotels.

Comfortable beds, very helpful and friendly staff, big rooms, value for money.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

overall ok. Breakfast food was good but not getting breakfast kept stay inadequate...
    • Standard Room

Could lock up carts on same floors so as to not use elevators and congest. only a single elevator. staff and cleaning guest were using same

got in late and was a late riser. Going to breakfast . Left the room at 835am. delayed at elevator. went to eat and no food. asked attendant n said it was cut off at 850. still lots of people there... There the second day and went to eat at 630am. attendant told me it was good I got up in time.. NOT really happy

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Decent hotel for the money, other than the issues with breakfast. Staff was helpful and friendly.

My only negative was that breakfast was a little wanting. Both the pancake maker and drink machine were broken. Much better breakfasts at other hotels.

The hotel appears to be brand new...it even smelled new! The rooms were clean and modern. The woman at the front-desk was very helpful when I needed to print my boarding passing and the printer was broken. She was able to print them for me from her printer behind the counter.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Lovely Hotel. Clean rooms, Smart TV, and super access to Graceland.

I felt that the Hotel could easily have made more of the Attractions in the nearby area. Very poor supply of Brochures to get info. Considering that people come from all over the world to see Graceland, I felt that this was lacking.

Superb room with lovely bed linen. Good TV. Location was excellent as we wanted to tour Graceland.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

I liked how it was so clean and you didn’t feel like you...
    • Standard Room

The breakfast choices could have been better. It’s a good breakfast but doesn’t compare to other hotels such as crowne plaza

I liked how it was so clean and you didn’t feel like you wasted money on a cheap room

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Great place to stay for visiting Graceland.

I had a problem with the key cards losing thier coding. Had to get them redone each time I came back to the hotel.

Very convenient to Graceland. A new hotel so everything inside & out was very clean and manicured.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Don't plan to stay there again.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

No coffee cups in room, window shades would not work. I don't like being charged for "what you think I might use"!

Breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

New building! But do not have supplies!

When I came in I was told the pool was open so we got all 3 kids ready come down and said it just closed, 30 minutes after we checked in:| really! For a new facility to advertise complementary tooth paste they had none okay. When I called for front desk no one answered.

That it was a new facility

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Overall good experience.

Trouble checking in becuase of how Booking.com entered the name on one of our rooms

Nicely furnished room, clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was great.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Staff was excellent and made things work out for us.

Brand new hotel. Only open for 7 days. No shuttle yet as promised in Booking.com's add. The pool was not open yet as advertised by Booking.com. The room we requested with a roll-a-way bed, through Booking.com, was not available. Management gave us an extra room at no cost to us. The breakfast was great on Sat. 4/22/18. Sunday they were running out of the breakfast staples and on Monday they were out of over half of the standard breakfast items. Will return after the hotel has time to work out all the kinks.

I liked the location and I liked the staff. The staff worked hard to reconcile the problems we had. Beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Staff was fantastic very personal

Staff was fantastic very personal

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Great stay affordable prices

WiFi sucked

Breakfast was good rooms great staff exceptional

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Very clean and close to Elvis' House.

Very clean and close to Elvis' House.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

New hotel very clean & great staff

WiFi wasnt working

New hotel very clean & great staff

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Exceeded our expectations.
    • Standard Room

That it was located in an unsafe area. But we had no problems

Staff were amazing. Place was bright and clean. Outstanding

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Wonderful
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was amazing to the room, staff, and the breakfast. Keep up the great work

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Great value, great location, WiFi frustrating
    • Standard Room

The WiFi was not working which was a bit of a hassle

New property only 5 months old, clean friendly and convenient to everything especially Graceland.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

The employees were very helpful and friendly was close to...

The employees were very helpful and friendly was close to all attractions Front desk person Tara was excellent

The bed was like a cloud
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed was like a cloud

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Tara at the Reception were nice and helpful.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Tara at the Reception were nice and helpful.

Great room, and breakfast

Great room, and breakfast

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Location convenient

Location convenient

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

The breakfast was very good could of used more seating.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was very good could of used more seating.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

The best hotel we stayed at all week.
    • Standard Room

I have to say there was nothing to dis-like.

It was so nice and clean. Staff was friendly. Very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Staff was extraordinarily nice and helpful, even for...
    • Standard Room

Staff was extraordinarily nice and helpful, even for American standards (which are already much much higher than in Germany :-)

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Tara and the rest of the staff

Tara and the rest of the staff

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Nice room with big TV screen.
    • Standard Room

Nice room with big TV screen.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Pool closed

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Perfect!
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing to complain about!

The room was amazing, very comfy! The bathroom was spacious! Breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

The breakfast was wonderful.

The pillows went flat.

The breakfast was wonderful.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Enjoyable stay
    • Standard Room

Clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was good value

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Road Trip
    • Standard Room

Had the best continental breakfast ever!! This is the place to stay if you plan on visiting Graceland, just 1/2 a mile down the road.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

New building.

New building. Close to Graceland. Shuttle service. Nice pool area

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Very clean, very comfortable. Very satisfied!

Had a mix up with rooms at first, but everything was wonderful when it was straightened out.

Nice breakfast buffet. Beds were super comfy!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

For visitors to Graceland and who want to be near airport, an excellent hotel
    • Standard Room

Excellent location, friendly staff, laundry facilities, good breakfast, very good value

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Staff was beyond friendly and helpful.

Staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Very clean hotel, good breakfast choices.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

This property is so clean.

This property is so clean. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly and approachable.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Down the street from Graceland and Marlowes BBQ
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Enjoyed the eggs, bacon, and pancakes

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

New hotel in great location

The hotel room was ice cold when we arrived.

Clean, close to everything, free breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Very clean.

It was great.

Very clean.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Very pleasant!
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

The noise on 1st floor early in the morning.

The pillows!