2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Orlando At Seaworld

Reviews of Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Orlando At Seaworld This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

10771 International Drive, Orlando, 32821, United States of America

#10 of 492 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

The breakfast was yummy and had a lot of options.
    • Queen Room

The breakfast was yummy and had a lot of options. The hotel was clean and seemed new or newly remodeled. The staff was very helpful. It is also an official SeaWorld hotel that comes with some fun perks. I would definitely recommend this property.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Confort.

Todo perfecto, solo que deberían ponerlo en promoción más a menudo.

La mejor estadía, la mejor atención, el descanso perfecto, sabiendo que todo esta bien limpio y cómodo. la atención cálida, y el desayuno delicioso. deberían de tenerlo en promoción más a menudo...

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Awesome staff service, affordable and super well located property.

- Room view, (to a neighborhood) - Paying for parking.

- Amazing service, - Fast check in, - I was expected - SUPER friendly breakfast staff, - Delicious Breakfast

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

The Best place to stay when visiting that area of Orlando.
    • Queen Room

It was one of the nicest facilities we have stayed in. Great location, staff was super and the breakfast delicious. Will definitely stay there again when we go to SeaWorld. Everything was outstanding.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

The location is great and is easy accessible.

We have stayed here before and love it. This trip we had only small inconveniences 1 when coming back from being at the park all day the night guard latch was over the door have to go to front desk and wait for maintenance. The next morning went to breakfast to come back and keys done work. Again small inconveniences but it wouldn't keep us from coming back. The staff was very friendly with each incident.

The location is great and is easy accessible.. lots of restaurants nearby. Staff helpful and friendly..

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Clean, friendly checkin, liked the Expedia desk, very...

Lobby has a strong perfume smell like old ladies. Rooms were too noisy, doors slamming at night were just a regular door closing. Very loud noises and could hear everything. Coffee was horrible and tasted like it had been there overnight. Several entrees at breakfast were very spicey like the eggs and potatoes and sausage. The juice had no actual juice in it.

Clean, friendly checkin, liked the Expedia desk, very helpful. The room was clean and good for the price. The cinnabon rolls at breakfast were great and a huge hit. Young man working the breakfast buffett had an awesome attitude and very sweet and helpful. I think his name was Sergio.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Cleanliness,food,location, and hotel is almost brand new...
    • Queen Room

Everything was almost perfect. Hotel staff could be little more info sharing. During check-in and check-out, they were promised not the share information about hotel and process with us.

Cleanliness,food,location, and hotel is almost brand new with everything.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Sea world Holiday
    • Queen Room

I really didn’t have anything negative to say about this stay

Free Breakfast was better than I have experienced anywhere else. I stayed with both my wife and son and we were very pleased. A great choice when it comes to spending my money!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Comfort, service and cleanliness at a fair price

Room was a little smelly (maybe not well aired or maybe carpet or covers would need extra cleaning)

Friendly and helpful staff, wonderful breakfast included (American breakfast with big choice, we especially loved Cinnabons), all facilities very clean, we got a late check out which was most convenient for us, excellent beds

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Breakfast very simples without better options daily .

Breakfast variety

Breakfast very simples without better options daily .. besides that, everything was perfect! The smell around the hotel was amazing! You should tell me where I can get the same products to use at home :)

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The location it’s amazing.

Location and clean environment

The location it’s amazing. The view of our room and more because we are celebrating the birthday of my husband and I. The staff it’s very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Great location, large rooms, value for Money
    • Queen Room

Breakfast spread was too small. Menu was same everyday. Hardly any veg option. No hot milk was made available. Staff refused to provide hot milk

Location, size of the rooms. Staff was very friendly and happy to help at reception. Many restaurants nearby. CVS market was a short walk

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

It was incredibly clean and in a convenient location.

Nothing bad to say about this hotel.

It was incredibly clean and in a convenient location. The staff is absolutely WONDERFUL. Ashanee, Maria and Daniella were always friendly and extremely helpful. I wish everyone was like them.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Excellent safe location.

NA

Excellent safe location...close to everything! Well kept clean hotel, staff friendly.. I stayed a weekend that had 3 major events so hotels were booked to capacity and there was plenty of parking. Room includes microwave and refrigerator. My room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff
    • Queen Room

Stayed for three nights, wasn’t impressed by housekeeping. We returned to the room to find trash still remaining, and towels barley restocked (each day)

Friendly and helpful staff Great location

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Location is perfect, both to access the parks or hang out in...
    • Queen Room

Daily park fee was not clear during reservation

Location is perfect, both to access the parks or hang out in the I-Drive fun places. The hotel premises are new and clean, well maintained and the staff is courteous and kind. Truly recommended!

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Holiday Inn Express @ SeaWorld in Orlando is a great value!You get more than what you pay for!CLEAN!

The only downside was that there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom, making steam an issue. It created some unnecessary dampness. Not a deal breaker for me.

The hotel was extremely clean. Not only was the lobby impressive, but the room was immaculate! This Holiday Inn Express is new and modern! The room was one of cleanest I have ever been in! It was far better than my experience @ a few Disney Hotels! The employees were professional, courteous and so friendly! They went over and above what I believe is expected of them. The breakfast area had a wide array of items to please all appetites! The coffee was fresh throughout the day and night! The hotel offers a full gym as well as a pool. Both of which were beautiful and clean! The staff was incredible!!! They worked tiredlessly to make sure my mother and I had a pleasant stay-and we did! This Holiday Inn Express is very close to Dolphin Cove. We will definitely go back to the Holiday Inn Express in Orlando @ SeaWorld! Highly appreciated and recommended!!!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Mostly nice with a few bumps

No maid service the second day, refrigerator didn't work, had to call repairman twice, never showed up the first time.

Free breakfast, good beds, clean room upon arrival, nice pool

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Outstanding

It was my first time at this newest Holiday Inn. It was my fiancé birthday and I request balloons and they exceed my expectations by having a birthday letter sign by all the personnel and some snacks were along with all this. The hotel was clean and very modern. Everyone was friendly and outgoing. Bed was so comfortable, great stay and will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Good except for the maid stealing my daughters money.
    • Queen Room

The maid stole my 8yr old daughters $50 bill that she got for her birthday. It was in a zipped up (childs) purse. It's nice to know while we were away someone was going through our personal items.

Great price and it was clean.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Exceptional value for money!
    • Queen Room

Hotel had a few issues finding my reservation as I’d booked on booking.com. I was a bit concerned but they rectified it very quickly. The polystyrene plates and plastic knives and forks to eat breakfast.

Beautifully clean and modern. Nice having a good coffee machine, fridge and microwave in the hotel room. Huge TV. Very comfortable bed. Black out blinds a huge bonus. Great location. Breakfast.... WOW. Exceeded my expectations.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Wonderful
    • Queen Room

The stuff was super friendly. Rooms were clean and beds were comfy. Breakfast was great many selections to pick from. The employees at the breakfast area made sure everything was full. Great location will definitely be using this hotel again. Overall I enjoyed my stay here.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Overall it was a perfect stay for the theme parks in Orlando!

The only possible negative is that the Disney shuttle is $9 per person which drops you at Epcot, not sure why it's different from the other two.

Modern and clean hotel with comfy beds, extra large rooms and well located for the theme parks. Staff were lovely and plenty of choice at breakfast. The hotel provide a free shuttle to universal and SeaWorld.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable also...

Breakfast could have more variety had the same stuff everyday

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable also they had shuttle service to the attractions

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

The one girl was very friendly and the breakfast was...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access Tub/Non-Smoking

Not happy at the fact that they placed my family and I right next to the elevator and the ice machine I could here everything did not get a good night sleep

The one girl was very friendly and the breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

WILL STAY AGAIN - EXCELLENT LOCATION

The fire pit did not work and there was no hot tub, but these are minor issues.

Everything was perfect. The Lobby, elevators, halls and rooms were so spotless and clean. The breakfast was excellent, so much variety. Perfect location to everything.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

The hotel as a whole is excellent and the location is...

The hotel as a whole is excellent and the location is perfect. I walked to Aquatica! The room was extremely clean as well as the property surroundings.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

EXCELLENT CHOICE if you are visiting SEA WORLD and Aquatica

Lack of eateries around

STAFF.LOCATION.FACILITIES.CLEANLINESS If you are in Orlando to visit the SEA WORLD AND AQUATICA there is no better place than this . AT that price it is actually a steal cos you get free transport to both parks and additionally at 1 park yo get a complimentary express pass when you buy tickets for both!! The staff is very very friendly and efficient and the swimming pool is a lovely place to be in after the rides. The rooms are super clean and the bed is ultra comfortable. I would definitely stay here on my next visit.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Clean hotel with big rooms

Breakfast finishes at 9:30 which is a bit early

Clean hotel with big rooms Family friendly The breakfast was included ,, with good options of food They hotel is connected with another hotel therefore you get access to 2 swimming pool with bar Easy check in and check out Expedia Travel has an office in the reception and the lady there gave us a good deal for Seaworld theme parks Available parking The location is walking distance from some restaurants and CVs They provide shuttles for Seaworld

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

I was able to keep my luckage in the hotel while I was doing...

The breakfast was the same . For person like me who stayed for almost twenty days , the breakfast became boring

I was able to keep my luckage in the hotel while I was doing my three days cruise .

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

The beds we're incredible.

I wish breakfast was served until 10. We missed it by 5 minutes

The beds we're incredible. So comfortable. Room was very spacious. Went with my grandchildren to go to SeaWorld and they didn't want to leave the room. Will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Vacation is about Comfort

Holiday Inn's Market on site the prices are WAY too high. Easier to walk 5-6 min over to CVS or Walgreens.

Very comfortable beds. Clean. Everyone friendly. Very convienant to Seaworld,Aquatica, plus. Walk or Shuttle to parks very close. We were very happy with our visit.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Awesome, Clean family friendly!!
    • Queen Room

The pool was a little small, however we did not come for the pool, we came for the amusement parks. Although, My little one did enjoy the pool. Every evening she went in, we did notice that it was a little dirty one of the evenings she went in.

We have stayed at other Holiday Inn hotels in the past. And they have been good, however this particular hotel exceeds any other we have stayed at. As far as cleanliness, and the staff was friendly, professional and helpful. Which is really all we ask. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a stay at Orlando. We were able to buy our sea world tickets and universal studio tickets at this hotel and we got them cheaper too, which we were not expecting, good surprise.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

EXCELLENT CHOICE

Liked everything about the hotel..The staff is very friendly an go out of the way to help u. Excellent location if you are planning on sea wrord and aquatica. Wonderful comfy beds , breakfast was really good.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Pleasant Experience
    • Queen Room

The water seemed to have an odd smell, expensive snacks in their snack bar.

The hotel is relatively new. It has a wonderful fragrance in the lobby when you first walk in. Staff are super friendly and accommodating. The rooms are huge, beds are comfortable and everything was super clean. Bath and body works toiletries which I thought was impressive. Very beautiful and modern building. Location is perfect, right across the street from sea world and tons of other attractions. Huge and spacious lobby. We will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Ideal for a theme Park holiday

Although the rooms were cleaned everyday, I wouldn't call the level of cleaning top notch as alot of things were left untouched, like our empty pizza boxes from the previous night, some of the sugar spills next to the coffee maker, etc. Another very important thing missing in the rooms was a safe deposit box which is pretty surprising as they get many tourists with valuables and passports that need stowing away while they enjoy the theme parks.

This place is ideal for anyone with SeaWorld, Aquatica or Busch Gardens on their itinerary. The first two parks are walkable and the there is a shuttle that takes you to them in case you're feeling lazy anyway. The staff were pretty helpful in booking our shuttle to Busch Gardens as well. The rooms are pretty comfortable and the breakfast spread was pretty great! Also appreciated the super late check in that was arranged for us at 4am.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Great holiday

The breakfast wasn’t the best but great for a quick bite to eat The staff was very helpful and they have an Expedia expert that sorts out all the parks You also get free queue jump at seaworld The room was huge and the bed was very comfy

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Though the breakfast was good, we had limitation on halal...

Though the breakfast was good, we had limitation on halal food and able to enjoy only omelets, pan cake, fruits & desserts. One fish item would have helped as a variation though it not ideal for breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Not the relaxing stay we expected.

Given room for 2 nights above pool (room 231) initially really pleased with room. First night, 25th July, came back to room and noticed large group inside and outside pool area. When we were inside our bedroom the noise from outside was really loud and about 12.30 phoned reception to ask what time pool was shut as a number of people were partying outside and jumping into the pool. Reception told us pool shut at 10.00pm and that they would send someone to sort out. This did not happen or person was not listened to as the pool was still used well into the morning with accompanying loud music. We did not get much sleep because of this, did not want to complain again in case things got confrontational. Second night was better but still hearing music all night, this became clear the next morning as the loudspeakers for the piped music (at the pool) were below our room windows. Again on all night. Informed receptionist of this when we checked out. Hotel was fine but this room in particular did not give us the sleep we expected with such comfy beds.

Spacious rooms and beds were really comfy

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Location,hotel was very nice and clean.

You can hear everything outside of your room. Other guest slamming and opening up doors past midnight, had to call the front desk..

Location,hotel was very nice and clean. Warm pool

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

I would definately do it again

The overall stay was awesome my only problem was a funny odor as u walk through the lobby apart from that its a great place to stay very clean my kids love it i would definately recommend excellent breakfast

Love the pool even tho i didnt swim but my kids did i sit on the chairs n enjoy watching the kids

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Perfect location, new hotel that has great value for what it's offering, I would highly recommend it
    • Queen Room

That we could not stay longer.

This is located next to a couple of similar style hotels but from what I could see it's the only one brand new, you can see that from the cleanliness of the room and the property in general. - Awesome breakfast every morning - Huge rooms with space to spare - Free parking with plenty of space - Walking distance to Aquatica waterpark - Very close to coffee/food places, 2 minutes walk to get food everyday was always a bonus

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

The bed was great, the room was as described in the booking.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was nearly the same every day - there were not too many choices and nearly all of them were the same everyday. That is annoying at this price level. Note also the noise from nearby attractions.

The bed was great, the room was as described in the booking.com presentation, wifi was fast, everything was clean.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

A lovely clean and new hotel, which was faultless.
    • Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

A lovely clean and new hotel, which was faultless. The Colombian receptionist was so friendly. The price did seem a little steep - but I appreciate its location and I’m not sure of other room rates in the locality. Highly recommend. Book now! Usually sells out.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Great hotel at a great price! I will def be back

The breakfast was ok. Some things were better than others. There is a large variety from hot omelettes (I had cheese and it was pretty good) to biscuits and sausage gravy to cold cereal and fruit. My kids loved the pancake maker. It's not gourmet but it is decent and will fill you up

When we initially booked the room, I didn't realize it was non refundable. We decided to bring one of my daughter's friends a few weeks before the visit and needed more space. I saw that this hotel offered suites with a separate bedroom for the kids. When I called the hotel to upgrade, I was told because I made a non refundable reservation through Booking, I couldn't change my reservation but he would make a note of the call so if there was a suite available when I checked in, the hotel might be able to upgrade. When I checked in, the front desk clerk easily upgraded my room. My kids were so happy to have their own room with bunkbeds and a tv (and to be honest, so were mom and dad). The staff is extremely helpful. Clean comfortable hotel just minutes from SeaWorld. The bed was so comfortable I slept like a baby and I don't normally say that about hotel beds. Breakfast was ok but the highlight was the lady walking around making balloon animals for the kids. My daughter got a shark and her friend got a unicorn. The only thing she charges is a tip. We were there on a Sunday morning so I'm not sure if she's there everyday or just weekends. The pool was wonderful. The deepest part was only 5ft but my daughter isn't the best swimmer so it was perfect for her. We are SeaWorld passholders and plan on making this our hotel when we stay over night in Orlando from now on!

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Awesome location, great food and nice people.

Great hotel, it was super close to Seaworld an Aquatica, we actually walked from hotel to Aquatica, it was about a 10-15 minute walk about 1 1/2 mile. When we went to Seawolrd we caught the shuttle bus. Also breakfast was on point, awesome quality of food, it's actually more then continental breakfast. The staff was very helpful and friendly! You can find all kinds of restaurants and stores like CVS walking distance from the hotel, that was a plus, we didn't have to used our car for anything. The pool was climate control with weather and that was great too. After all we had a awesome experience at this hotel, whether you travel with kids and family, or business relater it's a great choice to pick! I defiantly recommend this location. PS: Price is super affordable for the service that you receive.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

• Leisure King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was excellent nothing I did not like.

The bed was amazingly soft and so cozy!! My partner and I miss it soooo much. Breakfast was excellent. One thing we did noticed it was how great the room smelled no mold or old odors. Extremely clean and house keeping was always on time! Love my stayed will definitely be coming back!

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

I got charged twice once for 123.00 and then again for the price you quoted me . Not happy!
    • Queen Room

I love to swim but unfortunately I was not able because when I got down to the pool there were ducks swimming in the pool. The ducks had pooped in the pool which is a health issue. There were small children swimming in the pool also and I hope the didn’t get a staf infection from the ducks poop ect. To say the least I was not happy and the staff laughed it off like it was not s big deal.

We like the room we stayed in and it was close to the places we went to.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Perfect for Discovery Cove visitors (close to DC, SeaWorld and Aquatica)
    • Queen Room

Not so many fruits for breakfast! :) Florida is an exotic place so it would be nice to have something more than apples, bananas and oranges (for example grapes, pineapple, watermelon etc.) And I would not mind scrambled eggs with bacon. ;)

Very clean. Great cosmetics. Great view from the window to SeaWorld. They give you quick pass for SeaWorld which is also great. And most important - wonderful fact that if it possible you can check in before 3 p.m. Thanks to this after our arrival we could leave our things in room and go straight to theme park. It was very welcome from the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

The ambiance of the room and numerous options at the...

Even though the breakfast options were good, it would have been better if they placed a microwave oven near it. I am used to having cereal with hot milk, but the milk served over there was cold.

The ambiance of the room and numerous options at the complimentary breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

The worst Hotel ever

This was terrible. Nothing like we expected. We would like a refund. We will not be using Booking.com, ever again. Room smell so bad. The bathroom was the only thing nice. They need to upgrade, and take ALL of this old stuff out. We were so tired after leaving SeaWorld in Florida,drove 6& 1/2 hours for this. Never again.

The bathroom.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

So close to Seaworld & such a new hotel!
    • Queen Room

The breakfast staff was really rude. The towels were very rough and there were not many tv channels.

Loved how new the hotel felt! The bed was like a cloud! Rooms were very clean and quiet! I really enjoyed the blackout shade for the window. A nice surprise was the make up mirror with adjustable lighting, because I use this kind of mirror at home but don’t normally travel with it. The breakfast food was delicious. This hotel was perfect for my trip because it was so close to Seaworld!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

The food was great as far as hotel breakfast is concerned,...
    • Queen Room

The pool was small, and there was no hot tub.

The food was great as far as hotel breakfast is concerned, the cleaning staff did an excellent job, and the facilities as a whole were wonderful. The staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

I had been to Orlando for a conference, and the stay at the hotel was very comfortable.

Breakfast items, specially omlets, could be served hot instead of cold. The location in GPS needs to be updated as the Uber drivers always went to SpringHill hotel and had to be called to the right location.

Rooms were large and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was okay. The poolside area is good though I did not get to use the pool itself.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

It was great for 1 night. Close to the Convention Center where i had an event to go to.
    • Queen Room

Having more Vegan options at breakfast would be nice.

Everything was as expected from a Holiday Inn. I'll give it a 8 cause it can always improve and nothing gets a 10.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Additional charge in my credit card.

During my check out I advised the guy at the front desk about an aditonal charge in my credit card, the amount it was pending for 3 days but later the finally charge $150.75. They guy even with my adviser he said there’s nothing about rather 2 nights charge. Unfortunately he was wrong. I’m still trying to getting the money back to my account.

Gym, Breakfast and room really confortables

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Kids loved the heated pool.

House keeping did not turn air on prior to us checking in which caused our room to have a damp smell.

Kids loved the heated pool. Great breakfast options.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Nice hotel but doesn’t honor quoted prices.

I was very unhappy with the fact they charged me a different price than what I was quoted on booking.com. It is very deceiving. They over charged me by approximately $50 and when I told them what I was quoted they didn’t care and said I would have to take it up with the third party provider.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Everyone should visit

The staff was very helpful and so welcoming. Our room was incredibly clean and the view out our window was the rollercoaster at Sea World. Our granddaughter loved it.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

All especially breakfasts!

Only one thing; too noisy because of the room door banging. If they would just adjust the door closers, it would be perfect.

All especially breakfasts!

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

Had a great time with a GREAT view

the breakfast could be a little better but it was better than most. The pancakes dont seem very edible lol but they do have cinnabon and some hot breakfast items.

On 1/29/17 The one manager (forgot his name) was very helpful and nice during our check-in when we had a couple questions. We talked about my hometown, Cleveland for a minute and he even gave us a room with an amazing view of seaworld. You can even hear the people scream on the roller coaster when it opens up at 10am. Didnt mind it because everyone should already be awake by then. But if the man from the front desk is reading this, Thank you very much for the room. Its greatly appreciated.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Def. Recommend great room!

They didnt come clean my room till after 3 and knocked on my door a total of 5 different times within 10 minutes, when I told them it was ok to clean while I was there they left and never came back. It was fine though I only stayed 2 nights and they didn't seem to understand me. The room was really clean anyways so it didnt matter.

Very clean, super friendly, super comfy!!

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Very much enjoyed our stay here

This hotel was wonderful , the free breakfast buffet was amazing , the staff were very helpful , and the extra perks for sea world were amazing . Shuttles right on time , shuttle drivers fantastic!

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

Great value at central location, was a quick overnight trip so didn't get to enjoy the breakfast!

Very friendly staff with a late arrival (9PM), very clean and modern feel throughout. Room was very spacious - almost felt empty - but comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel and the only complaint was the beds were very uncomfortable.

The beds were not very comfortable. But we managed.

The property was beautiful , very clean and convenient to the park. The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

The room was beautiful and clean.

The staff was horrendous. From the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out it was the most unprofessional staff I have ever seen. The women at the front desk was extremely rude when we checked in. When we checked out they needed up charging us an extra $200 that was their mistake. We were there for one night in between vacation spots and they told us they would not be able to refund our money for at least 7 business days. Unacceptable. When I asked to speak with a manager they said one was unavailable and that it was "booking.coms fault" there was nothing they could do. Horrible experience overall. Not worth the beautiful room. Will never go back.

The room was beautiful and clean.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

It was very clean and well decorated for the holidays!
    • Queen Room

Nothing everything was pretty nice

It was very clean and well decorated for the holidays!

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Great value

The hotel is starting to show its age specially in the hallways.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Location, breakfast, clean rooms and comfy beds.
    • Queen Room

Nothing everything was great!

Location, breakfast, clean rooms and comfy beds.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

My daughters and I went to shop and enjoyed coming back daily to a clean hotel with comfortable beds

Great breakfast buffet, friendly staff and very clean hotel

Would stay again.
    • Queen Room

The staff seemed a little disconnected.

Very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Bathroom clean

Bathroom clean

Best place to stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access Tub/Non-Smoking

Good area to stay and many restaurants to eat.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Friendly staff.

N/And

Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Great location. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018