2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs™ Area

Reviews of Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs™ Area This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1805 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830, United States of America

#134 of 489 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Great location, great beds, clean hotel and nice staff.

Only one sink in the bathroom.

The beds were wonderful. . . so comfortable and the bed linens were great also. We were tired when we came home from the parks and to fall into your beds was wonderful. Also, very clean room.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

If your looking for a great value this is the spot!
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Having to leave! I would have booked an extra day here if I knew how nice it really was!

I was blown away by how clean, beautiful, and comfortable this hotel is for the price! The staff was fantastic and the food was great!

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

great place to stay if visiting Disney parks.

our room was very cold the first night but i inquired about fixing it and it was fixed for me.

did not eat breakfast at the location. getting around to different parks and places was extremely easy.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

• Standard Room

Was a little surprised that there was a fee for self parking. I understand a charge for valet parking, but self parking should be included in the price for your hotel stay.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Good location and well furnished hotel a little expensive cause breakfast not included
    • Standard Room

I think the beakfast is not included in the room rate, a little expensive.

The room has good space and the service for tourism is good. The staff is nice and very easy to get to Disney Parks

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

First choice of accommodation when I return to this area

Nothing needs to be improved in my opinion. You have a wonderful facility and team

Great choice, clean, bright and convenient. Staff was very courteous and friendly. Highly recommend . Nice breakfast selection - and shuttle to Disney and Disney Springs made it so worth the stay .

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

The room was extremely quiet!
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The room was extremely quiet! We loved that! We had late nights at Disney World and we were never had our sleep interrupted by noise even though we faced the pool area on the ground level.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Orlando Vacation

The restaurant and in-room dining was very expensive... It was more cost effective to eat outside of the hotel than to order in.

The staff were very friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. The room was also very spacious and the beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Location was nice.
    • Standard Room

We were expecting 2 full size or queen size beds or minimum 1 queen size bed and a couch we were a party of 3 (12 year old but an adult size 12 year old) based on the online description and suggestion for 3 people. We instead got a queen size with an arm chair pull out bed which was so tiny. There is no way another adult or teen kids (especially boy) can sleep on. My kid was not able to turn on the bed without falling. The picture or description was misleading and I did request to change the room but it was full due to the time of the year.

Location was nice. Walking distance to Disney Springs. Free shuttle service to the parks was nice.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Excellent! Would go there again in a heartbeat!

The new beds are amazing!! Pool warm and a good size. Best part - so quite and calm...which is needed after spending a day at the Disney Parks! ;)

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Comfortable beds.
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Cold breakfast buffet food. Ants in rooms. Didn’t find the hotel staff all that friendly. No siting Chair in the room other than a desk chair.

Comfortable beds. Wait staff at restaurant. Shuttle arrangements.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

I enjoyed the close proximity of Disney springs, the free...
    • King Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

I thought that breakfast and parking were overpriced. I think more valet personnel should be out front to assist with car parking

I enjoyed the close proximity of Disney springs, the free shuttle that took us to Epcot and the large size of the rooms

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Room was up to date and had everything you needed.

Front desk guy during check-in seemed to be frustrated when I was asking a question about billing, definitely the worst part about the stay but even that wasn’t horrible.

Room was up to date and had everything you needed. Really comfortable bed made for a relaxing evening. Staff was exceptional, especially the bellhops and Valet!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Overpaid for the room we got!
    • Standard Room

Did not get the room that we requested and the hotel said we had no other option because they were booked up. Did not feel like we got the best for the price we pay.

The staff and restaurant area was very nice.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Breakfast staff were very friendly and welcoming.
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Paying to park the car at the hotel we were staying in.

Breakfast staff were very friendly and welcoming. Said went out of his way daily to make sure we thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast. Great location, a nice five minute walk into Disney Springs. Bus service to the park was a handy extra.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

very bad and i do not recommend it

The room smells foul, and the bed smells like a maze and it seems like it has not changed for months and when you pay, they took more than the amount reserved after it went and for the information I did not take anything from the restaurant or mini bar

I will not like anything

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Had a great time at Disney and would stay at Holiday Inn again. Great value for the money!!

Check-in (front desk) was slow, the entry/lobby area seating was not terribly inviting and we did not like the policy regatding luggage having to be transported to the room by the bellhop. Should be optional.

Location, cleanliness*, architecture, bus service, Disney perks *housekeeping did a great job!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Beds are super comfortable.
    • Standard Room

There was no hotel information in my room . No room service menu in room. Had to wander around looking for ice machine. Reserved King Bed and was given a room with 2 beds.

Beds are super comfortable. Staff very friendly. Close to everything.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

The hotel was very quiet, and the beds were the most...
    • Standard Room

I did not like getting hit up to visit another holiday inn site as a "promotion".

The hotel was very quiet, and the beds were the most comfortable you could ask for!

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Staff at front desk was good, but our waiter Said, at the...
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The rooms could use some remodeling in regards to wear and tear, in particular the carpeting. For the price of the hotel I would expect this to be better. 199/night.

Staff at front desk was good, but our waiter Said, at the restaurant, was amazing. He was very kind and made us feel like we were part of his family.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

After looking on Booking.

After looking on Booking.com we thought we would try this Hotel in order to walk to Disney springs that night for our first trip to Disney with our Granddaughter. We got there, and were immediately impressed with the comfort and ease of checking in and believe it or not they had Valet !!! since you had to pay to park (which I never like or agree with at any hotel) however for a few dollars more (and a tip) they park your car and help you with luggage. The décor was great, even had a Disney store inside... Next time we come to Disney, instead of staying on a resort, we are staying here!!! The rooms were huge, The bath products they provided were quality , and beds were very very comfortable!! Loved the pool experience and over all was just impressed with the entire facility. We will be back !!

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Great stay.
    • Standard Room

For the event I was attending (Microsoft Ignite, there was no shuttle from the Holiday Inn.

The room was very clean, and the staff cleaned the rooms very well. The front desk staff were very accommodating. Bar was sufficient and bartender friendly.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Added Disney magic to my wife's birthday gift
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

small point - pool towels could be larger.

All the staff was as friendly as could be. Ping-pong and cornhole at the pool area are good ideas. The open atrium concept in the tower added to the ambiance.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Amazing!
    • Standard Room

I have no complaints however my mother found the breakfast for 30.00 was not worth the price but still tasted amazing !

My mother and I took a short quick trip to Orlando originally we didn’t want anything fancy just somewhere to sleep for one night after staying at this hotel they made our experience so amazing we didn’t want to leave and ended up spending an extra night. The staff was phenomenal! The rooms were excellent! Everything was sooo clean ! We’ll be coming back again but with the entire family next time.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Very impressed everything looked new or recently renovated.

Very impressed everything looked new or recently renovated. Hotel staff was friendly. Hadn't stayed in a Holiday Inn in a long time and was pleasantly surprised.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Book it Dano!
    • Standard Room

Everything was perfect from check in to check out and everything in between. We walked to Disney Springs, CLOSE! You cannot go wrong with place and the money for ur stay was exactly what we thought it should be.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

• Standard Room

Great location. Beds and pillows are excellent. Staff. Is always friendly.The Disney buses are very convenient and having the 2 bottles of water in the room was great.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

My family stayed there and had a great time.
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

My family stayed there and had a great time. Everyone one of the staff was really helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean, pool was awesome and not over crowded. Shuttles to the parks were very convenient. Would definitely stay there again. Thank you for making my families first trip to Disney a pleasant one.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Excellent, will consider staying again if we visit Disney.
    • Standard Room

The new beds are soft.. way too soft for my liking. But this is a very personal choice, most people would like it I guess.

Great location to stay in for a trip to Disney with bus pickups.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

• Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

House keeping neglected to make our beds one day. The fix supply fresh towels but ignored the bed. Room was only really tidied up once which was on the day before we left. They only gave us our complimentary waters half of the time. On our last day we checked our luggage with bell hop, in front of entire front desk staff. We then went out to pool since our flight wasn’t until later that evening. Immediately some staff member came chasing after me asking if I check in. When I told her we had been staying there for the past eight days she proceeded to grill me more. I literally just checked all my luggage with bell hop right in front of her. She came off extremely rude and disrespectful. I would think twice before staying here again. Between unreliable housekeeping and that “guest relations rep” it gives me pause. Think I’ll stick to the Disney resorts.

Great location. Common areas clean

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Love this place
    • Standard Room

Slightly on the expensive side, bathrooms need some updates

Everything: beds, food, amenities, staff, location. Really makes you feel like you are in a Disney resort.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Great location, expensive extras
    • Standard Room

The extra cost for everything. Breakfast, parking, drinks. I end spending a lot more than what i wanted.

The location was wonderful. Close to everything. The rooms were nice and well kept. Food was ok!

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Was great if you wanted to go to the Disney parks and Disney Springs, which we did.
    • Standard Room

The information about the restaurant not always being open for dinner was very confusing, and could be signed and handled better.

I really liked that the staff were very friendly and very helpful. Questions about parking, park shuttles and other things were answered quickly and correctly. When we got to our room, it was very clean and well stocked with towels. The information about the hotel amenities was very comprehensive and available. The restaurant situation was a bit confusing. The dining room doesn't always open for dinner, but the same dinner menu is served in the bar area.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Family friendly
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

When i make the reservation,i picked a room with two queen beds,bud they gave us a room with two full beds,

Family friendly Clean facilities Complementary breakfast

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

I have never been to Orlando but this was one of the best...
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

I have never been to Orlando but this was one of the best experience ever the hotel staff was friendly and any question I had they were always able to answer me. The room I booked had a pool view and it was beautiful. Me and my family enjoyed it. We will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

My granddaughter says: It was amazing and I met awesome friends there!

Absolutely nothing!

Awesome place to stay. No need to pay more to be in a Disney Resort as this place has everything except a monorail but they take you free to all park entrances. Free food for kids and a beautiful pool with noodles makes it very family friendly, We will definately stay here next time we are in Orlando.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Overall, good experience. I didn't have to drive far and was actually able to walk to Disney Spring.

I couldn't get the room I booked because their system was locked up at the time. I was really looking forward to a room with a balcony. However, I did get a voucher for free parking.

Very friendly staff and nice fresh rooms everyday!

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Locaction

I guess was 4 of july at magic kingdom after fireworks!!!!! But the return bus Never cameback for us at least for the hr and a half that We wait( took Uber)

Locaction

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

convenient to Disney Springs, House of Blues etc.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Needed a cleaner shower, bathroom, patio was dirty & unusable.

This was a little disappointing, as far as cleanliness - bath had mildew on ceiling & in shower grout & some of the floor tiles (that freaks me out). The shower itself was small, like an RV shower LOL, but not a dealbreaker if it's clean & functional. Balcony furniture was too dirty to use. Bed was comfortable & there was plenty of drawer space. It was super convenient to our plans, so that was a plus. Just average experience.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Will return.
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Evening front desk staff not as friendly or efficient as day staff. Did not respond to housekeeping request after two calls. Just needed towels and toilet paper. But next day our issue was addressed and resolved in minutes by morning front desk staff.

Location. Cleanliness. Staff, especially in the restaurant. Said, Jose and John were tremendous. Friendly, efficient. Great waiters, good food.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Overall may stay again when in area. Great comfort and location. Bit pricey.

Elevators slow. Breakfast buffet expensive.

Clean and comfortable. Location great. Can walk to Disney Springs. Beds very comfortable, balcony and pool also great.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Property was clean, room was very comfortable and spacious.

When I booked the room on the booking.com site it said we had free breakfast but then when we checked in they didn’t give us the breakfast vouchers and when we went to the front desk the next morning to request they said we did not have free breakfast. 🤥 That was not right.

Property was clean, room was very comfortable and spacious. The location was great and loved the fact that we got extra Magic Hours just like if we were staying at a Disney Resort and free transportation to Disney Parks. The staff was also great.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

I MAY CONSIDER IT
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

CALLED DOWN TO GET BLANKETS AND A PILLOW AND NEVER RECEIVED THEM - MAN AT FRONT COUNTER SUNDAY MORNING WAS RUDE -

LOVE THE VALET PEOPLE - THEY ROCKED AND THE BARTENDERS

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Other than hidden fees, had a good time
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Paid cash upfront for one week stay. Got hit with a bill for parking, resort fees, ect. at checkout. Need to tell people up front about these fees. One or two night stays no big deal. Stay a week or more....BIG DEAL

Staff was great, nice place, second time I was there

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Hotel is not 5 star resort but excellent comfort & value for money.
    • Standard Room

The Mears bus driver (James) on evening run. Obnoxious with sense of entertainment. Inconsiderate.

Hotel was not oversized & over populated. Guest service was attentive. Food was good. Happy hour was good.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Wonderful location ___great anniversary

Had a glitch with our breakfast vouchers which was ordered but not on our final reservation. The awesome manager took care of this problem. Happy customer!!!!! Paying to park your car at a hotel your staying at-- not cool

Convenience of neighborhood

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Convenient to every attraction!

They have a shuttle service that is supposed to run every 30 minutes. But it didn’t even come close to it. After 30 minutes, we finally just took our own vehicle.

Very convenient to everything

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Adequate clean comfortable room
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Daily charges to park own car on top of daily stay rate. Pool not heated- freezing! Not enough sun beds at pool only uncomfortable chairs.

Friendly staff, very clean all areas, code to Disney springs.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Hotels around them had better hospitality
    • Standard Room

One worry after the other with this place. Know for a fact I booked our 6 night stay with breakfast included .. plus our child “ eats free”. Wasn’t given the vouchers so I had to look for it.. but when booking on booking.com, has a whole different look about the invoice. So instead of stressing about it, deciding to just pay the 40$ plus tip for 2 adults for breakfast: the breakfast pancakes were burnt that day and it was nothing better than what u would expect from a free continental breakfast. I wanted to get the breakfast included because it was a lot cheaper to do it that way. We planned on eating eat a big breakfast there during our stay and be set until early afternoon where we would eat at Disney world. Instead, we were hungry half the time. No other restaurants in walking distance unless you go to Disney springs.. which we did a few times but with a smalll child walking around Disney all day, that wasn’t a good option. The room was clean but pillows were very soft and uncomfortable. Necks were hurting the next day. With the hotel’s “ kids eat free “ slogan, I thought our daughter may as well get something to eat at least and we would make do without at breakfast since nothing close by to walk to. So went to get her the breakfast bar which first day wasn’t a problem. Second day she got it, was told an adult had to buy ... but since breakfast buffet wasn’t worth 20$ a person for a couple things, asked to see a menu and was told we had to buy from the buffet If the child eats from the buffet. If they eat from menu, adult has to eat from menu. It only specifies this in small writing a few places. And it did not say that anywhere on booking.com Very misleading . It just said “kids stay and eat free at any of the hotel restaurants.” So not only did I pay extra for breakfast we never got, we ended up having to get groceries as well while we were there .

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Great hotel and location
    • Standard Room

The fire alarm went off twice when we were there, once was just a 2 second blip but it woke us up and we couldn't sleep again, the second time a few days later we evacuated (from the top floor) but then immediately came back up because they said it was a false alarm. But I guess on the bright side the fire alarm definitely works and you are very unlikely to get burned alive at this hotel.

On check in, we discovered our door card reader didn't work. An employee observed this and immediately radioed for assistance while letting us into our room. Maintenance arrived almost instantly and fixed the reader, tested it and returned our key cards. 5 minute walk to Disney Springs saved us a ton in Ubers. Bed and pillows excellent. Very clean room. Sending our in-park purchases to the hotel was great. We bought our Disney tickets in the gift shop. We used the extra magic hours to finally get on the Frozen ride. The transportation is unbelievable, there's tons of buses to and from the hotel to all the parks plus Disney Springs, plus Disney Springs is so close you can basically use a Disney Springs bus in a pinch to get back to the hotel. We usually hotel jump around Orlando (we visit once a year at least) but I think we will probably stay at this one from now on.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

A nice clean friendly conveniently located hotel with a great pool

Broken Keurig coffee pot in room. Water temp indicater on tub faucet broken. Could be dangerous if water too hot and scalded someone. Metal pole in hot tub placed in front of a water jet. Worst of all there's NO WALKWAY leading to entrance from street crosswalk. We had to walk in the driveway to get to the door. A car turning right into your driveway from the main street coming from the south almost hit us because there's a bush blocking the driver's view and we had no choice but to walk in the driveway. We couldn't walk on the side because the bushes are planted next to the curb. I told the man at the desk about this. This is a potential bodily injury or death waiting to happen. Lastly the directional signs in the halls have the arrows pointing to the floor. This doesn't make sense especially on the first floor because there's no basement. People were chuckling over this. Like "huh"?

Location. Bus transportation to/from Disney parks. Clean large pool. Jacuzzi. Friendly smiling staff especially Brian.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Had a good time
    • Standard Room

This was the first time staying at any hotel that I was charged to park the car for our two night stay. In the future when considering a place to stay I will have to consider that when making my choice.

Friendly staff, nice bar area and good food.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Location for Disney Springs was great.
    • Standard Room

My only complaint was that the tub drain didn’t work and the shower water pressure wasn’t good but if we were staying more than the night I’m sure they would have changed our room.

Location for Disney Springs was great. Loved the bar/pool area!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

We had a wonderful time and slept very well. The staff is wonderful. We will definitely come back.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Disney Springs View - Non-Smoking

Paying to park, but I am not sure if this is common here.

The beds were very comfortable, the staff was pleasant and helpful. The hotel is very clean. I would come back. Shuttle service to Disney.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Brian at the Front Desk was excellent.
    • Standard Room

Our bartender (didn't get his name) had zero personality. Did not eat there. Breakfast buffet for $20 per person was not appealing. Balcony was dirty. Could not see anything other than the top of the trees because our balcony was solid stucco. After returning to our room the second day we found that Housekeeping had been there. The sheets were folded down and had something red on them. Fortunately they did not have a King available upon check in so we had to opt for Queen and had an extra bed to fall back on.

Brian at the Front Desk was excellent. Extremely personable. Pat at the valet station was wonderful.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Awesome location and comfy nights rest for such long fun days!

I did notice someone left their room service dinnerware on top of a trash can by the elevator... it was there the next morning and later that night when coming back from Animal Kingdom and still there when I checked out the next day at 11 am. I just found it odd to have been there so long seeing as everything else was so clean and organized.

The bed was so comfy and I love that there are firm and soft pillows to choose from. Maintenence has to come help with the ac but was there very quickly.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

The pool area was very nice.
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

It seemed as though I was placed in a lesser quality room because I booked through booking.com, based on conversations. The staff was not very good and room was not serviced one day and it took til after five two other days. For the money I would just stay in a moderate Disney room.

The pool area was very nice.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Stayed here because it had best reviews and it was great choice. Beds are queen sized and great.

Wish all the balconies were open (railing); some are concrete walled so obstructs some of the awesome views.

Best value. Great location and amenities. Loved the beds.

Hiddin, but good.
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

There was about $50 more in taxes and parking fees that are not included in the Booking amount. The breakfast is not included. Other than that, we were quite happy with the location, the room and the pool.

It is within walking distance to Disney Springs.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Good convenient location for the Gran Floridian brunch, Disney Springs, and Magic Kingdom.

Had dinner in the dining room. Very limited choices and my entree was not so good. Shrimp pad thai was not so good.

Armando and Brian at the front desk were very helpful. Also the staff at the gift shop were helpful with info about transportation to the Magic Kingdom. Bus to the parking lot for Magic Kingdom was very helpful.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Ok! For a last minute stay!

Given a room with a crap view! I could understand if hotel was anywhere near being full! PArking pricey! Food expensive.

Friendly staff! Valet guys were great!

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Barely adequate

The staff, the information, having to request and ask for everything. Bus service was awful would rate as zero stars

Nothing everything was a challenge

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Just okay
    • Standard Room

Why were we given a handicap room? I dont like the balcony opening up to a large space.

Our first 2/3 nights were horrible, we were unable to hang our clothes. The closet was too short. No place to hang bath ropes at the door. We realized we were given an handicap room after we were re located to a new room due to the bathroom leak.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

5.5
    Would not stay here again, as I would not trust that they would provide the accommodations booked.
    • Standard Room

We arrived late due to the length of our drive in. The two queen bedroom we booked and paid for was given away. We were stuck with a king size bed which does not work well for our family of four. Yes, it had a pull out sofa, but it was twin sized, and the extremely thin mattress did not sit well on the frame (and by that I mean it fell through the frame altogether). I don’t believe it’s right for the property to stick you with accommodations because they deem them to be equivalent.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Location is perfect very nice hotel
    • Queen Room with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The room need some updating, the bathroom is old and the water pressure is quite low, surprised by the parking high charge.

The location is ideal, the room are big and species , the breakfast is very good,. Overall very good hotel which need some updat for a modern look.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Wonderful housekeepers :)
    • Standard Room

No outlets on one side of bed. No view. Just rooftop. The air conditioning unit aimed at the bed. Was too hot with it off, but windy and dry with it on. No hand towel rack. Only one hook.

Great size bed. Nice to have free water bottles Coffee maker!

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

I wouldn't stay there again unless it was significantly cheaper.
    • Standard Room

No one cleaned my room and I had to ask twice for shampoo and conditioner to be restocked. Also, in room dining was a hassle. No one picked up the phone, I had to leave a message and then eventually had the front desk call them for me, all just to put in an order. I felt the room rate was too high for the level of service received.

That the conference I attended was in the same hotel... very convenient. My room was also very quiet and private.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

The shuttle service from/too the parks was horrendous.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The shuttle service from/too the parks was horrendous. 30 minute service turns into 90 min travel time one way with stops at other parks and properties.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Comfy and nice
    • Standard Room

It was kind of dissapointing that you had to pay extra for parking (14$ per night).

It was nice and clean had a very comfy bed. Beautyful pool and a nice hottub. They also served good food for breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

I would recommend this hotel to anyone taking a Disney vacation.

There didn't seem to be enough staff in the hotel lounge. I only saw 1 person working and he was taking orders and tending the bar. We left after waiting 15 mins and not getting any service.

This was our first time at Disney and we felt a little overwhelmed with all the options. The staff at the front desk was very helpful in answering our questions and directing us to the right places. The shuttle service to the Disney Parks everyday was a huge bonus! Thank you for a great visit!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Great place!!
    • Standard Room

The breakfast was ok. There is a lot of variety and the omelette was good. Make sure you check the temperature of the food, some of the food was cold, that should have been hot. But good selection.

Location and staff were very pleasant and informative. Fast check in and everything was very clean. I'd. Stay here again and probably will!

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Great experience!
    • Standard Room

Nice room with large bed and TV. The room supplies are great and the location is perfect for traveling to Disneyland parks. Very easy to get Uber to everywhere you want.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

From the convenient location to the friendly staff, this resort exceeded our expectations.
    • Standard Room

Although it was not as close as some of the other Disney Springs resorts, the walk was manageable. It took us about 15 minutes at a leisurely pace to get from the door of the property to Disney Springs. The room also showed some signs of wear, though it was very clean.

The property featured new beds that were quite comfortable after a long day of walking at the parks. The proximity of this property to Disney Springs was also wonderful. We could also see the fireworks shows at EPCOT and Hollywood Studios from our room. Also, the staff were just wonderful, and I can’t say enough about how helpful they were with answering my questions and letting us enjoy our vacation. We also enjoyed our breakfast on site, including Mickey waffles and an omelet station, and the fact that kids 12 and under eat free was a real bonus.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The hotel was in the perfect location and the transport...
    • Standard Room

Room was a little dated but we just used it for a base so not a real problem.

The hotel was in the perfect location and the transport links from the hotel we’re fantastic.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Excellent location, clean, reasonably priced, great staff
    • Standard Room

Can’t think of any negative

Pleasantly surprised , I don’t normally stay in holiday inn , breakfast waiter was superb! Georgia in the Disney store was so pleasant , enjoyed talking with her while she was working and I was shopping

We Price Match