Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton-Anaheim 3 stars

#43 of 146 hotels in Anaheim

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Better than expected
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I don’t like that the TV signal is very bad and you cannot watch anything without the signal going away. I also didn’t like that you have to pay $18 per day for parking and $7 to use shuttle to Disney. It should be complementary.

The location is great. Very close to the theme parks. Breakfast is different everyday and they have a good selection. The rooms are very nice and everything was clean.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

My go-to hotel in Anaheim from now on!

No negatives whatsoever.

We were two couples travelling and there was a mix up with our rooms so the manager kindly came up with a perfect solution. (2 bedroom suite!) The staff was SUPER friendly (every single one of them!). My friend lost her pillow case and Angel in the laundry room was determined to help her find it (and they did!). Walking distance from Disney land, excellent French toast for breakfast, free coffee, what more could anyone want? The beds were super comfortable, the bathrooms really roomy - AND it's right next to Joe's Crab Shack!!! Will 100% book this again.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The staff were very nice.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was very poorly lit. As we were on the ground floor and all windows faced into the parking lot, the curtains needed to remain drawn to give us any privacy. The dimness of the room drove me crazy. We also had to ask most days for housekeeping, and even then, they did not always arrive.

The staff were very nice. The common spaces were well lit and very clean, including the pool area. The breakfast was quite good, and a great selection.

Friendly staff but lacks the attention to details.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Slowest elevator ever. Hallway rugs appeared not to be vacuumed lately. Hallway next to elevator cluttered with office chairs. Was it a moving weekend? Room furniture had lots of water stains. Rug had tears. Overcharged from rate on Booking.com. Corrected with good will but didn’t receive updated invoice.

Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The room was spacious, nice kitchen area, updated kitchen...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room had a stench. The rugs in the room and in the hallways were old and rugged. Needs updating and needs to be cleaned. Rugs smelled in hallway and in room. The hotel itself needs updating. Entrance rug upon arrival is fitlhy in lobby. Just not a good look when arriving to go to Disneyland. You say you offer Disney tickets and then we are told to walk next door to purchase tickets if needed. One small elevator cannot accomodate everyone. The wait time is ridiculous. When advised the front desk of stench, he said he would send someone up to spray air freshener in room. I advised that will cover stench, not fix the problem.

The room was spacious, nice kitchen area, updated kitchen area.

Staffing was great.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Wish the breakfast had nutritional information for people with allergies. The last two days we were there, my husband said that he saw 2 roaches in the hallway outside of our room.

Staffing was great. We were greeted with a smile from every staff member we ran into. Location was ideal. Target, and numerous restaurants at walking distance. There is a shuttle to Disneyland from the hotel and you can also purchase tickets there. The room was very comfortable and clean. We also loved that the room had a kitchen, I have two children with food allergies so instead of eating the free breakfast I was able to make them food.

Convenient location.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I asked for extra pillows and never received them. Everyone I asked said they’d get them but they never did. They charge $18 for parking.

Convenient location. Close to restaurants. Good Breakfast but ends too early.

The space was great rooms clean coffee always available
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevator was extremely slow. Our roo. Didn't have hot water for two days but they refunded us a night

The space was great rooms clean coffee always available

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Disney Family Trip
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It was in a great location. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful even at 1 am. The complementary breakfast was delicious and social hour was great, we enjoyed the fact that every day had different food. The rooms were nice and clean and a very good size for my family of 5. We truly felt at home and relaxed during our stay. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking to plan a family vacation to Disney

Would have been fantastic if our room had been cleaned.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room wasn't cleaned the first three days of our trip- even when we asked the frond desk to do so. Had to ask for towels and dump our own garbage because our room was unattended

Breakfast and happy hour were a great bonus and way to relax from Disneyland before heading back in the evening.

Not happy other sites usually tell you when construction is taking place and may affect your stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was never told when we booked the hotel that the pool was under construction for 3 weeks I would never have booked this hotel if I had known this. I have stayed here before and part of the reason I chose the homewood suites was because of the pool was the best out of 4 others in the area I had stayed at previously.

Breakfast, location and staff were friendly

The suites were well appointed.
    • King Suite - Accessible Tub

The suites were well appointed. Staff very helpful and informative. Credited half of room rate for one night because we'd had some signaling issues with TV. Didn't even ask they just did it.

Overall was wonderful

Waiting for elevator

Breakfast was very good. Afternoon food available was great. The stove was great to be able to cook food children liked. And full size fridge. 1 bedroom suite was spacious

It was ok. I dont think I would stay again at this property. I was disappointed.
    • Queen Suite - Accessible Bathtub

The hotel halls were dirty and smelled. The room had dirty floors, walls and curtains. The elevator was slow and dirty.

The staff were very friendly and tried to fix all the issues I had.

Friendly, helpful staff.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevator was slow, shower water temperature would not stay regulated, sheets & blankets were scratchy & stiff. Closed pool on our first day (we were allowed to use pool next door)

Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast & light dinner was a plus. Always yummy.

Great family stay
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I would have preferred a queen bed. The room smaller than pictured BUT it was still fantastic and we enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again.

Convenient to everything. Helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Great cleaning staff really pleased to help where they could

Every staff member you encounter throughout the hotel is so...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Laundry room is in dire need of new Washer and Dryers, very old machines.For the price we pay to use them, they are a rip off, have to pay double just to get your clothes dry and clothes comes out with lint.

Every staff member you encounter throughout the hotel is so friendly and helpful.

Wonderful stay- definitely our new go-to hotel when we go to Disneyland!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The view from our room was not the best but it was ok.

Everything was wonderful! The service was beyond excellent, the rooms were beautiful (even though the view from our room wasn't great but we had the queen suite its gorgeous!). The breakfast buffet was delicious, the pool was clean, and the overall hotel was so bright and relaxing!

Good place for Disney for a family with no car rental.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi kicked our electronics off multiple times a day. When trying to reconnect, the window to "agree" would not open on either of our phones or tablet. I went to the front desk for help and was told "I don't know what to do about that" Fortunately another person, later in the day, directed us to Stayconnected.com where we had to go each time we were kicked off. Every morning we received a random wake-up call at 6:18am. I asked to have it stopped the second day and it stopped for 2 mornings before it started again. I went to the front desk to ask it to be stopped for a second time and was told "I dont know how to do that" I suggested she write a note to someone who did. We kept getting the calls. I had to unplug the phone. Also many other hotels in the area have free guest parking and since the parking lot was empty most of the time I really felt 17.00 a day was just an add on expense for no actual reason.

The room was very large and quiet. The kitchen was fully furnished and ready to cook in. The pool area and staff were very nice. The breakfast was very large each morning. If you are a big eater, or have a family, that would be a huge plus. Location of the hotel was amazing for anyone going to Disney. The shuttle came right to the front of the hotel.

Good breakfast.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators are extremely slow, and the stairs were blocked off for the first day giving us no other option but to wait for the elevator.

Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds.

would definietly come again..place was great..
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

my kids had such a great time. hotel was very home like.. staff was great.. very nice.. got a surprise mothers day flower which was a nice touch... overall very happy.

We loved it, and want to have a family holiday with all three generations here.
    • King Suite - Accessible Tub

If I had to say anything, we were on the 7th floor. The lift is very slow.,happy to take the fire stairs down but up was a bit of a challenge'

The homely atmosphere of thee property. Well done guys.

Good location, awesome breakfast included, full kitchen
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Rooms need updating, furniture is super cheap, and all the bulbs are blue-ish color, not warm and inviting at all.

Good location, awesome breakfast included, full kitchen

Overall, despite the friendliness of staff, I would not visit this location again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We assumed the 'Main Gate' description meant we would be close to park entrance, but it wasn't even the closest Homewood Suites in the area. The building was falling apart. Plumbing in shower was awful, tub did not drain appropriately and nearly overflowed. Toilet did not flush unless handle held for long time, and would sometime then stick causing the toilet to flush constantly until handle jiggled. Bathroom sink was actually outside of bathroom - in the main sleeping area, so had to get unwashed bathroom hands on stuff to get washed, and the sink had a drip that kept us up all night. Room was so dusty when we arrived it triggered an allergy, floors had not been vacuumed (this was rectified in the next days cleaning).

The hotel staff was superb, as were meals and snacks included. We had a sick child for part of our trip and the staff was very accommodating and helpful in making our stay comfy despite the vacation upheaval.

Homewood Suites is our new “Home away from home”. Thank you!!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Single mommy of three and we were all so impressed with Homewood Suites. Extremely Professional from the check-in. Breakfast every Morning and always greeted with the biggest miles from the staff. I could not complement this facility enough for what they did for me and my family. We have a big family celebration this upcoming August and this is where I will have all my family members book their rooms. Thank you for the memories Homewood suites.

The maids always did an amazing job and made cute little...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I can’t think of anything. Maybe if the breakfast hours went till 10 that would have been nicer. We slept in some mornings and missed out. But the breakfasts were so good!

The maids always did an amazing job and made cute little animals out of the towels even! They made our trip so comfortable!

Great location, friendly staff, perfect if you plan to visit...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was for a family of five yet two queen beds do not facilitate this. My husband had to sleep on the sofa for five nights which is not the most comfortable. These rooms should only be sold to a family of 4 not 5!

Great location, friendly staff, perfect if you plan to visit Disney!

Tired, with no sleep since they didn’t bring a crib that was requested many times.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

They didn’t bring my crib I asked for every day. Hardly got sleep with the little one in the bed with us. They were having water problems and the pipes were making sounds. I felt like the pipes were going to blow

Kitchen was good to have.

Great place to take your family when you go to Disneyland.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

If I had to complain about something it would be that the elevator was slow. That’s only if we were really digging for something to complain about. The stairs are fine and it was fun to see my teenage kids run down the stairs to beat the elevator from the 7th floor. Really, no complaints here.

Staff members were all very friendly, including front desk, housekeeping, and also the maintenance guys that my husband chatted with. The room was great - like a home away from home or as close to that as you can get with a hotel room. The pool was fun for the kids. They were able to play in the water with other kids while the parents took a break and sat in the chairs on the side to relax. It was really nice to have the breakfast each day and then the food and drinks on the weekday evenings. We’ll go here every time we travel to Disneyland.

The staff was very friendly and very helpful
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was a little small. The bathtub did not drain well so when taking a shower you were standing in a pool of water. The overall feel of the room was a little rundown.

The staff was very friendly and very helpful

We were pleasantly impressed with the quality and location of where we stayed for the price.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only things I can think of that I didn’t like was we didn’t know what one of the switches in our room was for...we assumed it was a burned out light. There was also no fan in the bathroom, but those are minuscule compared to what we did like.

Our room was much bigger than we thought it would be. The pillows were SUPER comfortable. The kitchen was arranged so that you could actually make a meal without feeling cramped. They placed a table strategically so it doubled as like a kitchen island/counter space. There were several great restaurants within walking distance, a Target and Walgreens across the street, and less than a mile to the Convention Center. Once we got to the hotel, we didn’t use our car again until we left! We were impressed.

It was great!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The heater in our room wasn't working. They should check those things periodically

Rooms were very cozy, you felt like you were home. Breakfast had alot of great choices

Great stay for a family with kids. Complementary breakfast and shuttle service at the door
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

A Keurig coffee machine in the room

The beds were very comfortable, the complementary breakfast was great and the weekday complementary evening snacks we're a plus!!

Not as good ood as expected but I guess it could have been worse.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping was barely existent. Nobody emptied our trash. They only vacuumed and made the bed. Not impressed.

Free breakfast was a nice perk but the eggs were totally dried up and definitely made from powder rather than fresh eggs!!

FAmily vacation
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The only negative for us was the drawers in the bedroom kept sliding open once we put our stuff in them. We had to put small towels over the edger to keep them closed.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Hot breakfast had a good variety not just some muffins and juice. There lots of tables to eat in the dinning area or you could take the plates back to your room. Beds were comfortable and the room was very clean.

Room was clean and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Extra blanket provided felt rough. A fan in the bathroom would be nice.

Room was clean and comfortable. Kitchen had clean, working appliances. Plenty of closet space.

A tired, souless dump.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There are only two lifts and both at very odd areas of the building. Price gouging when busy. Standard rate of 159 goes to 500+. Absolutely wrong.

Staff were very helpful.

from a family group of six people
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It's very hard to find something that I don't like about it everything is actually pretty good if anything if you are staying for more than two nights just make sure you let them know you want someone to clean it during your stay

I would like to say that this is one of the best properties I've been too many hotels in the area and then have been that warm welcoming homey feeling great for families. And that breakfast it is so delicious and better than most that I've had

Quick little Disney trip. Good location, good people, crappy pull out bed. Everything great
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pull out sofa is trash, no offense. We could feel every spring in our backs when sleeping. We ended up putting the cushions on the floor and making a bed that way. A suggestion maybe update the mattress on those things.

The customer service was amazing. I would stay here again for the right price.

5.5
    Size of the room and staff
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Had children on my trip bathtub was high up my child fell twice while getting out. The toilet was not clean. Extra bedding when I opened the bag smelled like feet. There was little small black bugs by sink in restroom area.

Size of the room and staff

For a one night stay it was perfect
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

WiFi had problems and the bed was ok could use a lot better mattress. Mattress were lumpy and not that great.

Hotel was nice and so was the staff, Great location.

If I had wanted a room with a sewage smell and no hot water, I could have found a cheaper option.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

One day we arrived back at the room to find two workmen snaking the drain in the kitchen. We had not reported the problem and there was no heads up from the hotel before they entered our room; it was a complete and unwelcome surprise! The smell of sewage was prominent throughout our room for the rest of that day. There was no comp or other way the hotel tried to make that right. Also, our hot water stopped working in the shower. They came by and fixed it that same day, but we had one day without a shower. Again, no attempt to make it right.

The staff was friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast was good.

Great besides not being waking up from the front desk with my wake up call.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that I was late to my event because I asked for a 430am wake up call called at 9 the night before to confirm and they did have it and they never called for my wake up call the next morning and when I finally woke up n left the room to get coffee the guy at th desk was asleep. Prob why I didn’t get my call. So upset I was late because I never got my wake up call

The comfy pillows n bed

Great Places Overall
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There's nothing I could say wrong. Book a room and just see for yourself.

I love this property. The staff if wonderful and the hotel provides a safe and clean atmosphere for all to enjoy!!!

We enjoyed our stay, we would definitely stay there again if we return to the area.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was okay, nothing special, it filled the void and prepared us for the day. We've definitely had better breakfasts at other hotels, but it wasn't the worst. It was okay, there were waffle fries that weren't cooked, they were barely warmed.

The staff was very happy and wonderful to speak to. They were happy to answer any question we had and were quick to jump to fix the lock going into the pool when our boys wanted to swim after doing Disneyland all day.

Amazing !!!!!

It was perfect for my Nine soccer family's . The front desk also allowed us to have a potluck dinner in one of the dinning areas for my family's we're the kids had an amazing time bounding together after there long day on the field . Thank you so much , Coach Javi and AYSO Girls U-10 Chula Vista Vipers !!!!!

Very nice stay, exceeded our expectations.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

You really should provide more than one coffee pod. Two people need more than one cup of coffee.

Very nice room, comfortable bed, good lighting, full kitchen, etc. Nice breakfast, convenient shuttle to the parks

Overall it was a very pleasant stay. For 2 whole days, we’re outside, we only went home to sleep.
    • Queen Suite - Accessible Bathtub

Hard bed, one dining table ( we are 4 in the family), curtain on the tab kept falling off. Shower water not strong, Not a free parking, was surprised at the counter at check in.

I like the suite room with separate kitchen and sofa with tv. There’s also another tv in the bedroom. Though we didn’t get to use it there’s a stove, plates and utensils. There’s a small dining table. The bathroom is quite a size compared to other hotels we’ve been. Breakfast is amazing, many choices. Like sausage, meat patty, eggs, pancakes 👎🏼, French toasr👍🏼, bread, bagel, fruits, cereals, oatmeal.

I just love customer service and the room setup and early...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The dishes werent clean in the room and no soap was provideded for them to be cleaned. There wasn’t enough silverware or pots and pans to cook.

I just love customer service and the room setup and early checkin offered through text message !

pretty good place to stay. Just a few things that need work.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot tub was cold. Both pool and hot tub were pretty dirty. My kids had been excited to swim but didn’t cause it was so itchy from how much clorine and it had leaves and garbage floating around. Also the pull out sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was awesome, so many choices of things to eat.

Clean place to stay and in a convenient location. The room was great, but the sofa bed is horrible
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We reserved our room based on the fact that it had two queen beds and a sofa bed. The sofa bed was horrible. We couldn’t even use it as a bed, so we had to make different sleeping arrangements for the person who was supposed to use that. When I mentioned it to the supervisor at checkout, she could have cared less and didn’t even apologize or offer to make it right. The breakfast was okay and the staff did a great job at presenting it and made sure it was always topped off, but the instant eggs and freezer waffles were less than to be desired. The $15.00 parking fee seemed a little high as well. Most hotels in the area include the first car free and charge for any additional.

Clean room, friendly staff, great location, tons of parking, close to food and shopping. Disneyland bus picked us up right in front of the hotel.

Great place to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that they charge for daily parking. As a guest of the hotel I think parking should be free.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Great location.

Confusing
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Price changed a total of three times and couldn't explain misc charge. Not at all what was told to me when I booked. Rooms were smaller than showed. If you are reserving a small suite show me a small suite.

Hotel looked nice Comfortable beds Loved the kitchenette

Nice hotel, but will not go back due to the parking fee.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

No vent in the bathroom; pillows were feather and extremely uncomfortable; breakfast shut down at 9am, kinda early if you’ve been up all night at Disneyland; worst part- had to pay for parking- $15/day

Breakfasts were good. Kitchenette in room was stocked with everything needed.

Average

The name of the hotel suggests it is close to the entrance to Disneyland and it really isn't. You should change the name and stop confusing customers.

Happy hour free food.

Best place to stay ever

Parking fees.

Conveniently located, Clean and Spacious accommodations, Awesome selection for breakfast/social hour experience. I love this place so much. With each stay, the experience gets better and better.

Price was grate, full kitchen was very handy with kids.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking fee every day one day I could see ok but every day and that wasn't noted til later

Price was grate, full kitchen was very handy with kids. The was just right for 6, 2 adults 4 kids. Pool was nice and warm. The breakfast was over the top healthy and good .

Disappointed at homewood
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I arrived at hotel got my key entered my room and noticed this wasn't the room I had booked .I explained to the night clerk but proceeded to tell us that were not guaranteed the room we select when useing booking .com so one of my family members had no bed to sleep on so warning at this property make sure before you arrive to call property to make sure your gonna get the room you ordered .

This hotel is always a pleasure to stay there the rooms are large clean this is the first hotel I always look for when useing booking .com

Overall a good stay. I would come back again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We got there at 11:30 pm & when we got there thermostat was not working. They were unable to move us to another room due to them having a full house. They did comp us for the night & they fixed thermostat the next day.

Everything was great & staff was very friendly!

The only real problem we had was booking.
    • King Suite - Accessible Tub

The only real problem we had was booking.com offered a room with a king size bed and two pull-out couches. Apparently, Homewood doesn’t have any room like that, which was a surprise when we got there because that’s what I paid for. The hotel was nice. Booking.com is the problem.

Great location and excellent facilities.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We had nothing to complain about.

The breakfasts were excellent the staff extremely helpful and the location was also excellent. We loved our stay here and would highly recommend to other people.

Excellent! Totally recommend for Disneyland stays! Great for families!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is a little dated but didnt impact our stay. Be great if breakfast ran a little later than 9am. Our bath had something that looked like a lot of shaving hair residue when we arrived.

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The suites are a great size and comfortable. Breakfast was great and plenty of it. Easy to catch a shuttle to Disney outside the hotel. Plenty of restaurants within an easy walk as well as Target that has groceries and Disney tshirts. Big hotels next door for other eating options and to buy Disney tickets. Mailbox and paper for Santa letters! Kids Movie playing downstairs. Easy parking right outside hotel!

Breakfast was good.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Charged me more than my quote on booking.com. Sold us the wrong Disney pass which caused us a lot of time to correct once at the park.

Breakfast was good. There were a lot of choices. Shuttle was fast and friendly staff ready to help out.

The rooms were spacious and very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The powdered scrambled eggs at breakfast weren't good at all- strange texture and tasted like fake eggs. Need to improve on that.

The rooms were spacious and very comfortable.

The only thing that was ok was the location.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

All the extra fees that were not mentioned when booking. $6 bucks a day per adult $3 per kid and $15 to park a day. For my 2 day stay that was a extra $60 dollars to my bill which was not included on booking.com. That would of been ok if the place was nice. The pictures online must have been taken years ago when the place was first built. Place looks great in the pictures in person not so much. In my bath room were a fan or vent should go was just a hole in the ceiling. The beds were awful. Sleep was rough could feel the springs very poor quality beds. The shower curtain would just fall off no matter how many time you would put back up. I thought it would be nice to use the pool and hot tub area. However the half a dozen kids with diapers on in the hot tub kept me from getting in the swimming toilet. For what I paid and what I got it was a bad deal. I would never go here again and only recommended to people I don't like.

The only thing that was ok was the location. It was down the street to were we wanted to go.

Great family stay.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything. Awesome staff, complimentary breakfast was yummy every day. Rooms were clean, But the staff were amazing and helpful. Shuttle to and from Disneyland was excellent

Good clean one bed suite with good buffet breakfast included.
    • Queen Suite - Accessible Bathtub

Good clean one bed suite with good buffet breakfast included. Staff very very friendly and helpful. Very close to disneyland resort with a handy shuttle bus running every half hour and payable daily. Really enjoyed the stay.

The bed was very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The lady in the front seemed to be rude when I️ asked her about the price and the extra charge!

The bed was very comfortable. The room had a lot of space.

Not what it used to be. :(
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Last time we stayed here a few years ago, parking was free, as it is just a parking lot. Now $15 per night to park. Also, last time we stayed, there were break ins out in the parking lot...saw a security guy in the parking once out of 3 days. Shuttle to Disneyland used to be FREE...now $6 per adult per day. Breakfast got worse, was just okay this time. Sectional couch was a little too firm to be comfortable to sit on. We are not inclined to stay at this hotel again after this visit, sorry to say.

Still like the idea of having a one bedroom with kitchenette. Two queen beds.

Great hotel and staff.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds werent very comfortable and housekeeping wasnt consistent but they were friendly. The staffneed to minotro the pool area more at night.

Very friendly staff. Nola and crystal were very friendly. Nola went above and beyond to accomodate us and was very profressional and kind. Nola deserves a raise. The facility was clean and the changing daily breakfast options were great. Definately will return.

Hotel was clean comfortable but is tricky to see from the...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not a great area, 1/2 mile nearer Disney is much much better.

Hotel was clean comfortable but is tricky to see from the main road. A few restaurants very close .

The hotel management went the extra mile for me to find me a room after you guys dropped the ball.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

You could have said this hotel my reservation. They had no record of it whatsoever! I don't blame the hotel. I blame Booking.com. I doubt I will ever use you again. And at the time I was exhausted because I had just gotten to LA off a 5.5 hour flight from Atlanta!

The hotel manager found me girl room even though technically the hotel was sold out where you guys dropped the ball and the hotel never got the confirmation or any other information about my booking that I made with you!

I loved the hotel and for sure if we return back to LA we will stay in it again
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The variety of food at breakfast were so limited and repeated every day .

The hotel location was very good ., so close to Disneyland and target .. so we used to get all what we need for our kids walking distance. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. Their rooms were spacious and very comfortable for us as a family with two kids.. They have coffee at their lobby 24 hours a day

Relaxed and refreshed
    • Queen Suite - Accessible Bathtub

Some of the items in the room we stayed in were a little worn from regular wear and tear, but everything was in good working order.

Ms. Alexander was awesome, she was very helpful and accommodating for our attempt at an early check in since we had a wedding to attend.

Great awesome and convenient stay, will definitely stay again next year😀
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The very last night we don't get our room clean. I don't know why but that's ok it don't bother us much.

The breakfast was awesome and yummy. The room was a great size. Also a great location