Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Galleria/Cumberland 3 stars

3200 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA

#129 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

It was perfect.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bedroom was very comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and the staff were very nice. Also, the facilities were always cleaned. The location was perfect.

Location and staff were superb
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a musty smell in the hallway (the carpets probably need a good cleaning). The door handles to the bathroom were broken and need some care. There were set areas right outside all of the facility doors for smoking; a horrible experience for those of us who are sensitive to cigarette smoke and smells.

The location was a perfect walking distance for the event venue I was going to; and there were a number of restaurants very close. The ‘security’ gates to get in and out were a little odd since you didn’t need a code or access card, but I guess they were going for a more upscale feel. The staff were friendly and welcoming, and quick to adjust a pricing error in my room when I called it out. The room was well laid out, and easy to navigate. It was fantastic to have a full sized fridge/freezer and microwave. The bed was decently comfortable; not too soft and not too firm. The shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. And, a decent free breakfast offering. Overall, an excellent experience.

We went for a girls weekend and were pleased with our stay.
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Our neighbors above us were noisy.

The process was easy (booking, checking in and checking out). The breakfast was great. Great location, close to SunTrust Park. Easy to get in and out, close to the interstate.

Bed was very comfy!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was very comfy! Staff took the time to send a personal welcome text to check on us and be sure that we were comfortable which was very nice. Shower, flooring and ceilings looked dated and were moderately dirty, however, when we need someone to do a really deep and thorough clean of a hotel room in the average ten to fifteen minutes, we cannot pay them minimum wage and expect perfection. Overall our trip was great. Disappointing to see the priorities of the upper tier of corporate affect each specific property in ways that reduce the location’s appeal or value.

My stay was very comfortable and relaxing.

I liked Everything.

The Suite was like home, comfy, clean and relaxing. Staff greeted me every time I saw them. Asked if everything was okay with my room. Customer Service was excellent. (KUDOS)!!!!

Breakfast, location, pool, accessability of reception and...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Neither of the gym’s treadmills were working, the gym was very small and with limited equipment.

Breakfast, location, pool, accessability of reception and facilities, shuttle service within 2kms, the rooms spacious and well equipped. Evening meals included. Staff very helpful.

Vacation, a huge success.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My stay wasn't nearly long enough.

Large rooms, well stocked bathrooms and nice pool area with plenty of grills. Nice hideaway from the bustle of the busy streets.

Next vacation to the Atlanta area, we will be staying at Homewood Suites Cumberland!
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The only thing I wold have improved was that it was a little difficult to find our room, but I'm not sure how to fix this. Maybe the signs and explanation could have had more detail.

We thoroughly enjoyed the layout of the suites (We stayed in a double queen suite). They were very roomy! If you have a large party or a larger family with kids these rooms are a great deal! Also, the breakfast was awesome!

The stay was great,the staff was awesome (jonnie).as well as others but don't remember there names.
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The lighting in the front room is only from lamps would loved to have windows for natural light.

The breakfast and social event was a nice touch. My room was constantly cleaned and towels replaced.my overall stay was great. I would recommend.

Comfortable place, but small, dated, and inexpensive looking.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was a little dated, door in the bathroom was falling and wouldn’t close. The bathtub looked like it hadn’t been cleaned, the room itself had a slight smell, and the breakfast lacked variety. The biggest turn off was that we served our breakfast in styrofoam plates, and plastic utensils. I wouldn’t even expect that on a lower quality hotel, but for the price, this is a very cheap presentation, and a LOT of waste, for a hotel that prides on their “Earth Friendly” practices.

The bed was comfortable, great location, friendly staff.

The breakfast foods were fresh and the staff kept all items...
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The breakfast foods were fresh and the staff kept all items well supplied. The Suite was very comfortable. The amenities (pool table, half basketball court, grills, pool and fitness center) make this a good place for families.

Great location,
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

It was a nice place but our neighbors were so loud up staris and outside it was hard to get any rest, Friday night and Saturday night we did'nt get any rest, I even had to call the front desk to get them to settle down in which they did, Sunday night was the best night. I do understand you have no control over who rents a room so I don't hold you all responsible, so other than that, it was a nice trip, close by everything.

My stay was Fair since we entertained off site. Only slept in the room. Didn’t even eat on premises.
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Service checking in was fair. Rooms were not ready until 3:00 exactly. Outside looks unclean. Old food and cigarette butts on the ground everywhere. Premises look unsafe.

The bed was comfortable.

Good room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Hand prints on bathroom door. Leftover confetti from a previous guest. Nail sticking out of trim around bathroom door.

Good room. Very cozy and spacious. Exactly what I asked and paid for. great location.

Rooms need a makeover.
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Rooms need a makeover. Fix or repair broken furniture. Sloppy paint job on the bathroom ceiling and woodwork. Door from the outside was dirty and the moulding was loose. The fireplace was a nice touch, but there were no matches in the room to light the fire. Maintenance was kind enough to brave the cold at 11pm to bring us some, but the fire log would not light. Even a second log would not light.

The breakfast with the eggs was nice.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Due to the setup of apartments it did mean i had to go outside for a minute to go for my breakfast. Can be hard for people who find it cold rapidly in the winter. My bathroom was next to an electical chamber.

The breakfast with the eggs was nice. The hotel doesn't appear as a hotel, it's a collection of apartments. Gives a different vibe to it. The suites are quite spacious and comfortable.

The best stay in Atlanta. Will be staying there often.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t eat breakfast there. The hotel guest was amazing. I got in early and they let me check in. It was smooth check in great friendly staff. The location were amazing!

Overall I enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Which there were more options for breakfast

I like the fact that all the staffs were friendly and courteous,the room was very clean ,comfortable and spacious and I had everything in the room to my convenience .

Convenient, but disappointing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was not clean. They tried to add on charges.

The score your automatically calculated (6.3) is way too high. Booking.com and the property's website said parking was free. So did a sign in the parking lot. Yet they told me when I checked in that parking was $5.00. When I reported what the web said, they required me to show them my email receipt from Booking.com and they disputed my photo of the sign in their lot saying parking was complimentary to Homewood Guests. They finally credited the $5.00. Also the first floor hallway smelled like chlorine, our bathroom sink was clogged and they never fixed it. Also appears it was not completely cleaned, just cursorily wiped. Our toiled did not flush, but they fixed that. We stayed there because of concenience to SunTrust Park. Will not stay there again.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta, 10! Booking.com, 5 :l
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Booking.com should work at being honest about what they are booking and charging their customers for.

The facility was stellar. We were given an upgrade due to the false advertisement when booking with Booking.com. We booked a king bed and was given a queen. The night we arrived we were awarded an additional room to accommodate the size and comfort of our party. The following day we were moved into a king sized suite.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

I like the area, it was quite.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how it had flys in the room. I also didn't like how I couldn't really check in early.

I like the area, it was quite. The room itself had a homey feeling. Which made it very comfortable for me to sleep.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Girls weekend lodging
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

The only negative was the smell of bleach or ammonia.

The staff was very friendly and the decor was nice inside the hotel room. The bathrooms were roomy with lots of counter space and the beds were comfy. It was great for our girls weekend.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Spring break getaway
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed, however it was too chilly to swim anyway. The only downfall to this location is no elevators. My father who is on a walker had issues getting in and out during our stay.

The breakfast attendant was so friendly and made us feel at home. Breakfast was very good. The basketball court was a plus for my group. The rooms were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

The security guard was prejudice and seen African American...
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The security guard was prejudice and seen African American guys with us when we came and assumed they were up to something. I believe he purposely walked by our room and heard us talking and called the police saying we were too loud. Then the manager and the security guard were nasty to us saying we couldn't have guests over. These people had come into town for my Bridal shower and they were completely rude and nasty to us. We will NEVER go back here or refer anyone to this establishment. The date we stayed was Feb.17th and we got a refund for the second night.

Breakfast was good.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

Booked a two bedroom suite and was told by the staff there were none on the property- so our group was forced to book another suite in order to fit everyone comfortably. Ended up we had an adjoining suite to our original booking that we were never told about!! Furious with the service at this hotel.

Breakfast was good.

Nice stay....
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of the ladies at the service desk charged me several times for deposit hold. I had to keep going back to check on what was going on now I have to call my credit card company to make sure this get straightened out smh.

The bed was very comfortable. Rooms was clean. Made you feel like home. I did not get to try breakfast at the facility. Overall I enjoyed the stay.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Great place for groups of people

That there was a hold on my card for as much as it was even after I asked and they told me there wouldn't be.

How friendly the kitchen staff and front desk associates were.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Staff taking food home
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The night staff the 1st night. Wasn't available at the front desk. They cleared the light dinner early and the staff was preparing there to go bag..one even took the wine to go in a coffee cup:( omg not a good review for that staff This is my second time staying at this hotel I considering changing my hotel preferences

The comfort of the rooms. This is my 2nd time staying at this hotel. However I think my room 205 needed upgrade in the kitchen

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Home away from home...
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The staff that checked me in didn't have great customer service. When I arrived to the desk the employee was in the phone for at least 10 minutes disputing a bill with another client and the employee never acknowledged me. Then afterwards (with no apology for the wait) the employee with no enthusiasm got my information, had me pay, and gave me a key. I had to ask "am I done" because I the employee went back to another task. Maybe the employee is tired, but that's not good customer service. Oh I forgot to mention, this employee also asked me to come back to see if my room was ready 30 minutes before check in time because it wasn't placed in the system yet. Thank goodness I only had that employee once. Everyone else was amazing!

The comfort of the place and the location. Comfort made me feel as if I was at home and not in a hotel. I wish I could've enjoyed it more but I had a busy schedule. The location is in the mist of a thriving shopping and restaurant area. Almost every staff I met on the campus was very polite and friendly. The cleanliness of the suite and campus was awesome. It was extremely quiet and I love the fact there's a "social" calendar so that if you don't want to stray away from your suite, there's something to do at Homewood. Oh and the "convenience store" is very reasonable.

Great value for DragonCon weekend!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a hole in the fleece blanket for the fold out couch bed

The facility was so nice that we actually drove past it thinking it was an apartment complex. Impressive!

The building style that surrounded by garden, spaces and...

Breakfast choice

The building style that surrounded by garden, spaces and cleanliness Location also close to many good restaurants

Pool, room size, location, free breakfast
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could had more healthy options

Pool, room size, location, free breakfast

Disappointed and overcharged.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Was room for smokers. Also very damp and musty.

Pleasant and relaxing stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Staff at check in very un friendly

Great location close to restaurants and sun trust park

the Best of the Best 100
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

liked everything from A to Z !!!

wonderful staff property is amazing, breakfast fantastic, when in Atlanta we will always stay here !!!

We enjoy satiating at this hotel and will be coming back. They need to update their appliances.
    • King Suite with Fireplace - Smoking

Coffee machine did not work, shower temperature hard to adjust

Separate bedroom and living room, refrigerator

Overall it was great a lot of room will book again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The mattresses was very uncomfortable

Overall it was great a lot of room will book again

Excellent experience
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ran out of breakfast food too soon

Excellent staff very helpful

The room was so big!
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The sink and toilet had trouble draining

The room was so big!! Perfect for my family to stay in!! Not your average tiny hotel room

Excellent front desk staff.
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Excellent front desk staff. Took care of our every need. Quickly supplied items that were left at home

People upstairs were loud. The bathroom poorly lit. The staff was very helpful and. Dry courteous
    • Premium One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Food was cold

My stay was GOOD!!

The C.B. was very good!!

Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and the...
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and the highway

Great breakfast and comfortable beds.

It felt like home.

Layout, breakfast, and friendly staff.

Dirty shower.

Layout, breakfast, and friendly staff.

Breakfast, room

Breakfast, room

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The very loud neighbors. Banging on the door, screaming someone’s name for almost an hour off and on.

Great time

The breakfast was good

Perfect

Everything was wonderful

My second stay At this location. Friendly staff. Love the dinner.

The variety. Fresh.

Convenience

Convenience

refreshing
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Non-Smoking

I liked that they could accommodate my family and I even though my reservation number through booking.com never showed up.

It was very nice and cozy and Very clean

How spacious it was.

• Premium One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was wonderful including the staff members.

It was very good.

NA

NA

It was okay will choose another hotel next time. Sorry
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The price for the quality.

Felt a little like at home was a bit stuffy as far as the atmosphere. The rate was a bit to much.

Like home.

little pricey to be 17 miles from downtown event that we were there for.

Like home. lots of space, comfortable

good breakfast selection
    • King Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

good breakfast selection pool was nice hotel bus ride was great

Overall pleasant stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Every time I come to Atl I try to pick this hotel. It has everything I need.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I like the way it is set up where you can get to the office by just walking through the inside.

Location, friendly staff, nice grounds
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Power was off when we got back from ball game and was still off when we checked out Sunday morning.

Location, friendly staff, nice grounds

na

na

I like the apartment style hotel. It made the whole stay enjoyable.

It was ok

Staff Timmy

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Wonderful and Comfy!!

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

I enjoyed my stay and would recommend Homewood Suites.
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The staff was nice and helpful. Also, the room was nice and comfortable for my family.

Location, location, location
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Shuttle service ends too soon

Great location to attend a concert at the Cobb Galleria nearby.

• Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The heart kept switching over to air

Ok

My overall stay

Comfort of bed, space, fireplace.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Breakfast could be better and some real bacon with salt!

Comfort of bed, space, fireplace.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Ok, place to stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Finger prints on the walls and doors.

The fireplace.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Good for short overnight stay. Would be disappointed if stayed longer

Rooms were small

Location was really good.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower knob was hard to turn

The room was very relaxed

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

would book again for my next Atl trip...

I won't change anything

The stay was nice it felt like home everyone was pleased...

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

The front desk attendant was very friendly and professional.
    • Double Suite with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Would have preferred queen size beds.

The front desk attendant was very friendly and professional.